Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show podcast Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three Live from Richmond.
Speaker 2: Gold one four point three HQG is Melbourne, Australia, broadcasting to the world for Christian.
Speaker 3: Wetbird smells exactly like wet dog.
Speaker 2: Oh con I soapd up extra hard this morning Reckfast.
Speaker 4: Show entire chunks straight in my mouth, disgusting smell.
Speaker 3: Good morning. It's the Christian O'Conor reckforst Show. Eight minutes past six Thursday Morning, Ghost Thursday Today. So you do not believe in ghosts? I stand by what I said yesterday. So yesterday on the show, how do we even get into this?
Speaker 2: Would make us say wow? Yeah, there was two ghost stories in the.
Speaker 3: Room and that was an amazing ghost story. Patsy and I loved it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the hater story.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And then Jack just casually dropped this on us that he did not care for it.
Speaker 2: I don't believe in ghosts. Yeah, I think I'll quickly recap her dad used to turn on the heater in the mornings and then after he passed away.
Speaker 3: And I'm starting to get the goosebumps. It was a lovely story yesterday about the dead.
Speaker 2: D She was sleeping on the couch in the living room.
Speaker 3: And the day after he'd gone to the other side.
Speaker 2: The heater flicked on. And then afterwards, if you guys thought that was a wow, I thought maybe it was just a cot.
Speaker 3: But the thing was the heater. We all know these little old fashioned heaters. We're talking about. The one who's got the pilot light, and it's a fine art. It takes years of a dad to work out. I'm the guy that get we've got one the place we've been renting for the last year. The other one who's called in to do it. You turn it. You got to turn it like ten percent, and then you wait. You get the and you can't flick it all around too soon for that pilot light to then go that lovely sounds. Then you know that heats there. But and sometimes you do your normal trick, it just doesn't work. You turn it back to give it another go. Then you got to wait a bit, a couple of minutes, otherwise you get gassed out. And so this thing to turn, it wouldn't be come on just by accident. A pilot light being held in for the exactly precise amount of time. The ghost, Dad did it.
Speaker 2: So she says the ghost turned it on the day after Dad.
Speaker 3: Dies, he does it. He's giving his daughter one little bit of warmth, the last bit of warmth.
Speaker 2: Tom, who is our cameraman, said that he used to have a head like that and sometimes it would just flick on.
Speaker 3: Oh you're that guy. Well you tell him to pack his little camera up, to take his go bro and go back to Sydney where he's come from. I don't want that kind of talk today.
Speaker 4: Because I'm going to call you Scully today.
Speaker 2: No, I actually like to get into the X Files. You'd have to be one of them.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: You have to believe me.
Speaker 4: She was a scientist.
Speaker 2: Good idea for sure. I never actually saw it.
Speaker 3: Holmes and Watson, you know he's at It's a brilliant, brilliant show. That was X Files. So Patsy, you are a believer.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, I am because I've seen a few ghosts.
Speaker 3: So you've seen a few. Yes, I've actually been attacked by a ghost.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you were saying.
Speaker 3: Physically, actually manhand or the middle of the night in a very very old hotel. We have those in England. The oldest hotel in Australia goes back to nineteen eighty seven. We actually have ones where kings, you say, But anyway, I was in this room and the middle of night, I was poked in my ribs and then had my hair pulled. Thought it was my wife. They won a little bit of late night play, but sadly not. And then then the on the Monday, we're staying on a Saturday night Monday took a bit on the radio show and manager called me after the show and apologized, offering a full refunds. And that room we've had. Everyone has the same experience in that room. It is haunted and someone should have told you, made your aware of that before he checked into that room.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know did it go.
Speaker 3: So you're saying I'm a lie.
Speaker 2: I just think you might have dreamt it.
Speaker 3: Or no, no, no, I was awake and obviously, like a lot of people, you will hear this morning with these ghost stories, the change in temperature of room. I see cold.
Speaker 4: Ah, full experience.
Speaker 2: It gets cold, not no, it gets cold at not sudden drop. Yeah, because you woke out, you went to sleep in his crispy warm and then in the middle of the night you wake up and you're like, oh, this is cold.
Speaker 3: All right. Well, I once stayed at a listener's house and they lived in the Tower of London. They worked as part of the security team. And I stayed the night there and he said, a lot of people get freaked out, a lot of people obviously executed in the Tower of London. Yeah, okay, I stayed the night there and I heard a ghost, ghostly footsteps.
Speaker 2: He could have been here walking up the stairs, walking up the hall on concrete in a bedroom.
Speaker 3: There's no concrete in his house. Town of London.
Speaker 2: It's just not definishing.
Speaker 3: Sudden drop in temperature. Also with that story, I bet the Tower of London is cold toasty. And then.
Speaker 4: Can chain th rattling?
Speaker 3: No, no, I wish I could say that makes a better story.
Speaker 2: I would have believed it if I heard the chain.
Speaker 3: All right, So this morning we are looking for one thing on the phones, undeniable ghost stories. Undeniable. When you're thinking about the ghost story you've got, is it undeniable? Where Jack is left with only one conclusion at the end of your story, it must have been a ghost?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: Have you got those stories? Nine four one, one four three, give us a call this morning. With your undeniable ghost stories.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point.
Speaker 3: Three this morning. It's not Jack Post, it's Jack Ghost. Thank you. That's why it's my show.
Speaker 5: I don't believe in ghosts. I don't believe in ghosts.
Speaker 3: All right, Do you have an undeniable ghost story that can convince Jack of the existence of ghosts?
Speaker 2: Now, I want to keep an open mind during this segment.
Speaker 3: Please do it.
Speaker 2: But Rio, who runs the Facebook page, just handed me a comment on the Facebook page, which is just a grainy photo.
Speaker 3: That photo does in the doorway. Jack has described it very well. It's some guy in a doorway. Nothing about the photo says ghost. It's just a human being walking through a door. Now, if we said Jack doesn't leave indoors, this is definitive proof we've got. It's the least ghost photo I've ever seen. Even if you hand draw a ghost, it would be more convincing. I'd send that to us. They hope the key break is one of his underniable ghosts. Why theyre always grainy photos, aren't they? All right, then let's go to the lines now, Adam, good morning.
Speaker 6: Good Christian. He and the missus went down to do a ghost at Port Arthur a few years back. And when we got back to the accommodation, we jumped in the shower, the missus jumped out of the shower and there was a wet smiley face in the newspaper in the kitchen.
Speaker 2: Is it just what do you mean, like so a coffee cup stain or something like that.
Speaker 6: No, No, a four blown wet siley face.
Speaker 3: A wet smiley face in the newspaper like a kind of touring shroud.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and we come back. We were both in the shower and she jumped out and put the kettle on and famed, there's a wet smileing face there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's still wet, though maybe she dripped some water off her hand.
Speaker 6: No, we got back, We got back home and within a day of getting back home, the light in the bedroom blue. We put a new globe in and within two days of blue again.
Speaker 3: And this could be dodgy electrics orst.
Speaker 6: But then she breaked out. She told she said, ghosts, you need to bug her off and go home. This is enough and that's it. Never had another problem.
Speaker 3: What an exorcism? Only Australia, can you shout the ghosts out of your home. You need to bugger off home and get out of here. You're flaming home.
Speaker 7: Ghost.
Speaker 6: Never blow the globe again.
Speaker 3: Because ghost terrified. What we've learned from this is ghost like they like to prank. You had the old wet smiley face trip Classic Ghosts Ghosts one oh one. Hi, that's a great one to get us going at him, Adam, Thank you very much, Thank you very much. Hi. All right, keep the calls coming. Nine one o four three? Do you have an undeniable ghost story?
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 3: If you've got a great ghost story, I mean a really truly great ghost story. That's what we're looking for this morning, to try and convince Jack Posts that ghosts do exist.
Speaker 2: I don't believe in ghosts, Patsy and I do.
Speaker 3: Pats are somehow mashed who've got a whole library of different ghost stories. She collects them like tee towels. But do you have an undeniable ghost story? Let's take a couple of quick calls them before we go to the news. Brooke, good morning morning, How are you? I'm good Brook? You got an undeniable ghost story.
Speaker 8: Then, yes, we actually grew up with her ghost in our hands. That used to kick open our bedroom doors while we were sleeping at nights and there'd be no one around and you'd hear this almighty bang and our door would fly open. That happened to all of us. And it would unpack the dishwasher. You'd hear dishes playing and very domestic.
Speaker 4: I wish I could get one.
Speaker 3: So it sounds like Mary Poppins, Alter Poppins unpacked the dishwasher. Can I can I? Can I come round to mine?
Speaker 8: It never did anything bad, It just did things to freak us out.
Speaker 3: It is the most domesticated ghost heard. It would get you up in the morning and the dishwasher would make some toasted a cup of tea. Oh God, I wish amazing Nanny McPhee of the ghost.
Speaker 2: World, so Brooke, you couldn't just be your folks getting up like staying up after you went to bed and putting the dishes away.
Speaker 3: I think my kids think that everything gets done by some and it's me and their mum.
Speaker 8: There was a couple of knights where and my oldest sister we sort of laid there and went, it's happening. It's happening, And we got up and by the time we got up, it was pitch black. There was nothing going on. The dishwasher was shut like it was. It was really quite eerie. When we got into the kitchen. You would think you'd see your parents running off or your parents in there doing it, but there was nothing there.
Speaker 3: And the only other explanasion is, of course a ghost.
Speaker 8: The ghosts we used to hear it talk as well.
Speaker 3: This is not one of those. Oh another thing.
Speaker 2: It has three eyes, probably talking to your account and getting the taxes done on the phone.
Speaker 4: What would it say? Could you hear what it was saying.
Speaker 8: There was one occasion where I heard my friend. I was in my bedroom getting ready and I heard my friends say, come on, hurry up, we've got to go, and so I replied, and by the time I came out of my bedroom, my sisters were standing there looking at me, saying, who are you talking to? And I said, Troy, he's here, and they no one's here.
Speaker 3: Troy suddenly Joss Troy, and this is amazing, this has got it all.
Speaker 2: I'm not convinced, Brooklyn.
Speaker 3: I'm now unconvinced.
Speaker 4: I'm not convinced that Blake would be doing housework.
Speaker 3: All right, Brooke, thank you very much, she called, tell you what I'm going to give you? Yes, pair of our special one year anniversary socks. Okay, you sound disappointed. What were you hoping? I was going to say, Oh, try.
Speaker 8: Can you believe my story.
Speaker 2: And try can iron them and follow them?
Speaker 3: Yes, and I'll give another pair for the old ghosts Okay, all right, Brook, A great story though.
Speaker 1: Do you call him the Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 3: Anything we ever talk about on the show, you can always join in the conversation. Pick it up a week or two, six months, a year later. We call it late to the party, all right. So we love getting your emails. They're out standing. Larry Bander sent me this one Christian yesterday on the podcast. I was catching up with the show and I heard the phone in about picking up the wrong one. This is when we went out for lunch of the day and they accidentally gave me Pats's jacket and she left a little bit drunk. But I realized immediately I'm wearing a ladies jacket.
Speaker 4: And where did you realize where were you.
Speaker 3: In the toilets? What does that mean? What does that mean?
Speaker 4: He was standing at the urinal? I believe with it on your self.
Speaker 3: Well not on myself?
Speaker 2: Jacket?
Speaker 3: Does happened to be wearing it? Yeah? At least I realized this is a lady's jacket. The strong stench of booze and shee perfume led me to leave immediately.
Speaker 4: It's Patsy's ash down the front.
Speaker 2: What do you mean do you have a problem with him wearing it?
Speaker 3: At the uni She's confronted me, there's a stain jacket. I have a jacket. I would I would put it behind me like cape. Okay, I flap it behind me, all right. I am a gentleman, not a savage from England. I'll have you know. We don't be on our jackets.
Speaker 4: English gentlemen don't do that.
Speaker 3: You're the ones that drink out shoes and call it a shoey. That stain is from you. It's high up as well. So if I'm doing that, then Christian. After paying for pet After paying for Petro at the local servo, I climbed into my shiny black Rover six hundred. This was quite a few years ago and drove off. I left the keys in the car. It was a company car that I worked for, and I went away. After a few miles of adjusting the seat in the rearview mirror mirror and wondering why I had the radio on the wrong station, I looked to my left at the passenger seat and wonder why carry a bag was there that wasn't mine. The penny dropped and you called it yesterday. I worked out this was not my car, so that line in the Talking Head song this is not My Life. I did a quick U turn, went back to the garage, where there was another bloke wandering around the fore court looking at my car and scratching his head. He had just called the police. It takes up explaining, especially as this was a three years younger model that I'd driven off in and had a roof racking my defense. All cars were the bloody same in those days, and the only option was which color you wanted. That's a great one, Thank you very much, Larry Christian. As a podcast listener, this comes from Matthew part. We of course don't hear Pats's news bulletins, but it was good to hear a snippet of the first time I've ever heard Pat's doing news in the show this week when she struggled with the pronunciation of the sleep doctor. Yeah, if you missed it, this happened on Tuesday.
Speaker 4: And a Melbourne patient has been the topic of an international health conference and a nevius. Now I knew I shouldn't have put that word in there, but a specialist doctor from Austin Health, I can't pronounce an a nethe as sologist.
Speaker 3: How amazing for our international and Australian podcast listeners. The first time to ever hear Pat's doing the news and the last and you.
Speaker 4: Hear this and a Melbourne patient has been the topic of an international health conference and a nevius. Now I knew I shouldn't have put that in the action, but a specialist doctor from Austin Health, I can't pronounce an an atheist sologist.
Speaker 2: I love that you went back for another guy.
Speaker 3: Why let's go back to Matthew's email, Christian. I noticed there's any marked difference between the professional Pats during the news and then the margarita fueled wildcow presenter, and that you even have to give her a different name, going from Pats when you normal chat to the news is Petrina to try and steady herself to remind her who she is. It's very reminiscent of when my mum would answer the landline with a voice i'd never usually hear that would appear out of nowhere, all very polite and well spoken, and then get back once the foe was onto, yelling at us common as anything. Thank you very much, Matthew. If you've got an emails relate to the party, we love getting them. Christian at Gold one I four to three dot com dot au.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell breakfast show, Men's Gold one oh four point.
Speaker 3: Three, also on this morning show. Then Jack's report back from the site visit he went to yesterday. He went to check out the venue where meet are going to be the part of the Cooper's in tomorrow night. Crammed into room with a load of you celebrate a year of the show, more tickets to join us, to be one on the show, recording it beer for a year. It's the late breakfast show not to be recorded. I had to uninvite a journalist yesterday as well, because we're worried that I go by the way I think I've burnt two contacts yesterday. I'm not sure whatever see crawl are going on the show to Iteali him. We don't need him for the stage show. We're going to keep him back for when we do a bigger venue. That good awkward because he simply said no, thanks on coming, and I went, we don't need you. This is getting awkward and he said this is this is going in my memory bank of hurtful rejections.
Speaker 2: He's allowed to come by all means.
Speaker 3: He said that he felt patronizing. I said, come watch the show. Yeah, and he went, but don't be part of it. Went yes, just to a crystal clean in any way to where words from Crawf. I'm hoping that he can put that behind him and will be joining us tomorrow on the show. But we've upset Crawf had to uninvite a journalist because obviously the big wigs here heard that I'd invited Fiona. He's lovely and a big fan of the show at the held Sun, but they were worried and obviously because this isn't going to be recorded, it's not going to be podcast, it's on we streamed. We want everything that is set in that room to stay in that room, and she was worried that obviously he gets out of that room, it could create trouble for us. So, yeah, yesterday was a really good day. Have just upsetting people. However, Jack has been down to the room where we're going to be doing the show and we'll report back later on this morning. I've also got a list of I asked them what the canna page. You know, only just getting free drinks on us, you're getting cannapase and know in this place, I thought it'd be really tight, so I've asked for a list of what the cannapes are. However, it is quite amazing and email has just come in there that we need to deal with we deal how we deal with complaints is important, saying when you try and get hold of any anything, can get a hold of radio station. This comes from Marian Christian listening to the show right now, just heard to the Late to the Party emails. Reminded me that on the thirteenth of May twenty nineteen, surprisingly, I was listening to show and I heard my Lates to the Party email read out on a Later on that day, received a swift email from producer Beck telling me I had one a show mug. She's just looked up from her desk right now. So far so could I want to say hello here? We're going to need to give her her right to apply shortly. I bet hey don't produce a beck good morning. How are the calls today going with the ghost caurse good? Get all calls?
Speaker 6: Yep?
Speaker 2: What I tually went out there before you went out there as well. He heard them during the Ghost Calls Center that they were running.
Speaker 3: It's amazing. So all I had was game and so the ghost press play on the VCR. Hopefully she's not telling by the way, I don't know who that was. That isn't producer back? Hopefully, well get that. I want to know more about that story later on. Anyway, later that day I receive an email from producer Beck Lowis telling me i'd want a show mug and I had to provide my addressing phone, on which I did the same day. I was so excited. I still didn't receive the mug. I've tried calling the station, can't get through. Thought i'd send you an email. You say you read your emails. I was still waiting for the mug to get something that you will want is very very disappointing. I'm a patient person, but it's been quite a while.
Speaker 2: Now, Marion, I was sort out your mug.
Speaker 9: Although to be fair, this needs to go down the line to another department.
Speaker 3: Here, No way, what mugs. There's a mug department, but we are the mug department in so many ways. Tell you what we're going to do. We're going to get two mugs. I will personally book an uber right now. I've got her dress and we'll put the mugs in the uburh Okay, okay done. That's what we don't really have a department for. There's what department? There's no departments here. There's us, Huggy and Gavin. That's it. There's no departments here.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 3: So Tuesday this week. The reason why we're going down the pub with you tomorrow night is we turned a year old at this show on Tuesday, and June the fourth will always be a significant date for everyone who works on this show and meet Jack and Pat and so I thought we're always going to be We played a montage of some of our favorite phone calls and the stories that you've given us over the last twelve months. And I know that in twelve months time, we're lucky enough to still be doing the show together, we'll be playing back a montage of whatever we do during the next twelve months. And so I thought, we got this unique position in the middle of the year to look ahead and a time capsule, to try and make a time capsule. We start to think, where would you be in twelve months from now? Hopefully we're still doing the show, but it gives you a chance, I think, where you want to be and what you want to be doing twelve months from now. And I know some of us do this with New Year's resolutions, but it's kind of the same thing. Sometimes news resolutions are negative, aren't they. It's not never just positive, and you never shooting for something. You want to be a better version of yourself or in a different place, a better place. And so we're calling it it's like a radio time capsule. We want to record your phone calls, simple question, where do you want to be twelve months from now? We did the other day and we were surprised how many of you called in with so many amazing stories of where you want to be, and we're going to try and help you achieve these during the next twelve months. We're going to try and catch up with you on a Monday, and if there's anything we can do or the people that listen to the show are so supportive, I think it'd be really good if we could help each other out. I don't think we should do this. I don't think we should google and try to get outside help. I reckon we should only use people listening to the show, our radio family and their recommendation. So if we need to get a personal trainer, I know those personal trainers that listen to the show, and I know we're going to find them that way. So I think we're going to do it as our kind of radio family. But anyway, here's what happened two days ago. Sorry here, I want to do this. Tristan Hold.
Speaker 10: Radio time.
Speaker 3: Capsule, twelve months from now down. Where do you want to be in twelve months from now?
Speaker 11: I thought I would like to be on a journey towards a new Koreer and be happily divorced.
Speaker 3: Lisa, Good morning.
Speaker 12: Twelve months from now, I would like to have met possibly but at least started to form a relationship with my biological father David.
Speaker 13: Good morning, Well, hopefully everything goes fine this she's doing a bit up and down. The wife is diagnosed with breast cancer in February, so let's put a hold on things that but twelve months time, hopefully traveling across America on the drive route sixty sheep.
Speaker 3: So some of those were amazing, And doesn't matter what you want to eat. It doesn't this have to be like a big life changing thing. It can be anything. Can be something smaller, it can be something bigger. It's entirely up to you. Where do you want to be twelve months from now, and hopefully we're going to help you get there as well. Nine four one four one four to three. Just an update, just the last forty eight hours. Dan, the guy at the beginning who wanted to be happily divorced. Yes, I's phrase that happily divorced. In twelve months now he's moved the hell of a lot closer, he said an email. Yes, stake, because you know we invited all them to come to the pub with us tomorrow.
Speaker 2: We should say as well. He's already separated from his wife. It wasn't like his wife could be listening on her driving. What a shot I da hang on him. No, they've been separating for twelve months. But he did ask me if he could have a plus one to bring his new friend. Oh nice, he's moving ahead of it. Twelve months from now, and then there's two days from now. All right, then give us a call where do you want to be twelve months from now?
Speaker 3: How can we help you? Nine four one four one O.
Speaker 1: Four to three The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 3: So twelve months from now we're gonna be playing back. The calls were about to get where do you want to be in twelve months time? And it's your chance to leave a little time capsule of you saying where you want to be in twelve months. We're back in twelve months time see where you are and in the next twelve months we can try and help you. As a kind of radio family. How can we support each other trying to do this? I think this would be a really nice thing to do over the next twelve months, talk about radio family. Thank you very much to Sheen Panel Service, Cheltenham. You know my wife stoved in that driver's door.
Speaker 2: That's not the kind of community I thought you were trying to garner.
Speaker 3: Then if you knew, if you knew how much money it saved me, it is my kind of community. Thank you, she Cheltenham, Chelton Dell and the team there. She is a very lucky lady that the car came back yesterday and it was it was immaculates. Thank you very much for doing that. So maybe your goal twelve months from now you've not to have a dentire door fixed. Then you got a shem Panels shouting him all right, Steve, good morning, good morning, Christian.
Speaker 14: Here you go on.
Speaker 3: I'm good Steve. And twelve months from now, where do you want to be.
Speaker 14: Twelve months from now, I want to give up the truck driving job and do your stand up comedian.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's a great one. So ever done anything like that before?
Speaker 15: You?
Speaker 3: Ever done any little tiny sort of tryout nights or open spots?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 14: I did. I met five years ago. Comedy Festival had a competition going on and I entered that, but I didn't win.
Speaker 6: Me.
Speaker 3: Hey, it doesn't matter, mate, Had you ever done it before? No?
Speaker 14: No, that was the first time I had to go.
Speaker 3: Well, that's great. The hardest thing is just to get up there. And most importantly, did you enjoy it?
Speaker 14: Yeah? I had a ball.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And who are your favorite comedians? Who do you like?
Speaker 14: Oh? Hi's Baker yep, Jim Allen? Yeah, huge, he's not too bad.
Speaker 3: Where send this to him? Have you here that he can put them on the poster? Steve, that's a great one. So twelve months from now you'd like to be giving up truck driving. How long you've been a truck driver?
Speaker 14: Nearly two years. I was a battlemaker by trade for forty years before that.
Speaker 3: I'm telling this. When you're doing the truck driving, do you start to sort of do kind of go through ideas or imagine you're doing routines in your head?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 14: A lot, a couple of lines of I'm driving, Yeah.
Speaker 3: I did do that. I'd be happy if you didn't your head rather than a pen and paper and so of that with a big old truck on the road.
Speaker 14: Yeah, yeah, I'll do it in your head.
Speaker 3: Great for you. I think this is a great one to do. You know, we can we can definitely help you on the way of the next twelve months. Steve.
Speaker 14: Oh, fantastic. I've got a line for you if you want.
Speaker 3: All right, Okay, this is your radio debut, Steve.
Speaker 14: If you go, it's radio freightly. In truck driving, they've got a course called fatigue management. I was talking on Mate the other day and he goes, oh, what do you do yesterday? I said, I went to the fatigue management course. He goes, here do you go? I said, I don't know. I fell asleep? Is right?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 3: Good? One? Come on? Let's not be tight there. Okay, it's a start. Okay, Steve, it's the start. Well done, Steve. Come on, let's not judge all right, Steve, thank you very much. We'll see what we can do. All right.
Speaker 14: Christian, thanks mate, well.
Speaker 3: And you cheers buddy.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point.
Speaker 3: Three right now they were asking you on nine four one four one oh four three, where do you want to be twelve months from now? The reason why were suddenly doing this early June is because obviously on Tuesday we were a year old, and so we're thinking, well, a year's time we'll be playing about what we've done. In the next twelve months, maybe we could have a bit fun with that. Make a radio time capsule, record your calls, you saying where you want to be in twelve months time for now, then play them back in a year see where you are and the meantime, can we help you get there? So that's a simple question. This morning, where do you want to be twelve months from now? All right, let's take some calls. Peter, good morning, good morning, how are you going? I'm good, Peter. What do you want to do? Mate?
Speaker 16: Well, in twelve months from now, I'd like to be holding my first photographic exhibition.
Speaker 3: That's great. So you're obviously into ephotography.
Speaker 16: I am just new finding my voice, but I think I'm getting there great.
Speaker 3: And what do you like to take you do outdoor wildlife?
Speaker 16: Pretty much anything. I will take the every day and turn it into something that's recognizable as every day but looks good.
Speaker 3: Is this something you've always wanted to do?
Speaker 14: It is?
Speaker 16: But you know, I grew up in a time when there was film and developing it and it wasn't practical for me. But in the digital age and finally being able to afford a good camera, Yeah, it's taken off.
Speaker 3: That's great. I'd love to help you do that at your own photography exhibition twelve months now.
Speaker 16: Yeah, yeah, it would be good. It's I've looked into it. It's just so daunting the preparation for it, yea. And plus the fact that is my work that's going out there, and is it good enough when all that you know, all that sort of thing.
Speaker 3: That's the thing right, most of us you just want to hide in the shadows because once you take a leap from sitting in the stands to actually get out there on the field, then you've got that you do have to risk be in judge. It's the same with us doing this. Even sometimes I'm doing Breakfast Roario twenty years. Sometimes I still coming and you feel a bit like, oh god, you see an email or a text comes in, it gives you that little steam because but that is do you only get the really great stuff in life when you take that leap and you risk to be judged. Otherwise you're just you're holding yourself back, and then you start toward us who your What other people think of you is not your business. That is their business. So we can help you with that, mate, Oh that would be good.
Speaker 16: I have started seeing my workout in competitions and everything great. And my biggest assist exist so far as I've got a bronze in the Tokyo International Photo Awards.
Speaker 3: Hey, honey, held back on that one. You've got it. You've got You're a placed medalist in the International in Tokyo Photography Awards. That's amazing.
Speaker 16: Yeah's let's just all one off. You know, I'm hoping more will come, but I would like to share my vision brilliant.
Speaker 3: Well, you know what, I'm really humbled that you've shared it with us this morning on the show. So thank you, thank you. All Right, we're going to hold you to this though. You got you're going to do this in twelve months time.
Speaker 14: Oh yeah, I will.
Speaker 16: I'll have to know.
Speaker 3: Now you're going to Okay, now you told us I'm going to kick your backside into some sort of room somewhere and we're all going to look at your photos.
Speaker 16: Okay, okay, yeah, good, yeah, thank you.
Speaker 3: Hey, that's right, my pleasure, Peter, thanks for calling him. No worries, Dan, you love Peter. That's great. I think that's a brilliant one. Renee Hey is it Renee?
Speaker 14: Oh?
Speaker 3: I was hoping it was pronounced that way. Okay, where do you want to be twelve months from now?
Speaker 12: In twelve months from now, I want to be fifty kilos lighter. I'm going in and having half of my three quarters of my stomach removed next month. Wow, and going to work out and do everything and finally find out who I really am.
Speaker 3: Ah, that's beautiful. What a great gift to do for yourself as well, to help yourself out.
Speaker 12: I think. So, I'm nearly forty three and it's time that I lived my life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you've got plenty of time ahead of you. You're life start over, you can start again.
Speaker 12: Exactly exactly, So lots of workouts and changing lifestyle totally.
Speaker 3: That's really brave to cool us up and say you want to do that as well. That takes a huge amount of guts. A well done for you. Oh scary, I hope it's not too scary. Now you've told us and you've put it out there in the world.
Speaker 12: Oh, now I've got to do it.
Speaker 14: Yeah, to tell me this.
Speaker 3: When you say stomach removed, what do they do.
Speaker 12: It's called sleeve surgery. So they basically remove eighty percent of my stomach and yeah, so it's a total lifestyle change. I'll never be able to eat like I do now, and it's guaranteed weight loss. But the biggest thing is the excess skin and all that. So my plan is lots of gym workouts, personal trainers, and just try to turn up everything.
Speaker 3: I thought you were going to say you were going to do something with the excess skin, like turn it into matching luggage or something. You know, if it's yours and they're taking it off, you might as well. Can I have a bit. And I'm not a doctor a TJO, I don't know how it works.
Speaker 4: Hey, Renee, one of my girlfriends just had that done a couple of weeks ago. So and she's lost Yeah, she's already lost about fourteen key lies in her recovery.
Speaker 12: It's amazing how fat they really luck.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't know you could have this done.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's different to gastric beds.
Speaker 3: One of the stapling and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 12: It's like the next step up from the bed.
Speaker 3: All right, do you know what we can help with this? We can? I'm sure that people listening at no personal trainers who are personal trainers, we can That would be awesome. Hey, listen, good luck in the operation. I'm sure we're speak to you before that, but well done, thank you, all right, thanks, She calls everyone.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 3: Okay, time for brand new isolated vocal. We do this every Thursday on the show. We play out an isolated vocal trap, which is just that it's just the artists singing, nothing else added to it. And when you hear it, it's raw, it's stripped back and you hear this sometimes he little beautiful imperfections, but you totally re examine the song that it's from. Then we play the song that it is taken from as well. This week's one, it's a bit of a different one. It's actually got harmonies on as well, but it's a great one. It really works. It's Billy Joel doing this big eighties hit Uptown Girl, and haven't listened to this. The harmonies just lifted to something really, really special. This is this week's isolated vocal on Gold one I four point three. She's been living in up Damn. I bet she never.
Speaker 4: Had a backstreet guy.
Speaker 3: I bet her mama never told her why. I'm gonna try for her up chamber.
Speaker 15: She's been living in her white brind world as long as anyone with.
Speaker 3: Hot blood chain.
Speaker 15: And yes she's looking for it downtown.
Speaker 17: Man, That's what I am.
Speaker 18: And who in she knows?
Speaker 15: Was what she wants from her tang am and whoen she waits safe? Friend suck her.
Speaker 17: Maidian, She'll see I'm not so tupy, just ski cause I'm in love with it up chamer, you know, a cedar in her up chamber.
Speaker 2: She's getting tired of.
Speaker 15: Her high clestis and all the present from her up cham boys.
Speaker 2: She's got her chores.
Speaker 3: Christian went to see Billy Joel Madison Square Garden last November. He's sixty nine and still awesome. That comes from Phil. Yeah, I saw about a couple of weeks ago celebrators is said seventieth as only Billy Joel could live on stage at the Madison Square Guarden had like Paul McCartney. Peter Frantum joined him on guitar. It was amazing and Emaos has come in. They had quite a few messages after Ross was just on the show. I didn't realize what the stomach removal operation actually Well, Renee, Renee, sorry, Renee yeah, I didn't realize what there was. They shrink your stomach, is it?
Speaker 2: I guess so? Isn't that it? So you physically can't finish?
Speaker 3: Sorry? Doctor Jack told me that perhaps what he saw me that they remove it so it's like.
Speaker 4: Tiny, you know, with gastric sleeve, because I know my girlfriend, as I said, had it a fortnight ago. They actually cut away eighty percent of your stomach and they suck it through a porthole in your tummy. Yeah, they put like a hole there and keyhole.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they said to another dimension.
Speaker 4: That's what they call it. It's a medical What.
Speaker 3: Do they keep doing that down there on earth?
Speaker 4: Anyway?
Speaker 3: You just bung up that porthole. Good, you show me on the body where the porthole is what you belly like the porthole on? I thought it was my whole.
Speaker 4: Former Treasury Joe Hockey had it done well.
Speaker 3: He disappeared down the porthole. No, you wonder where you're gone?
Speaker 4: Oh my god?
Speaker 3: No, So what they suck out the fat?
Speaker 4: No, they don't suck out the fat. They suck out the stomach. There's your lining, the lining of it.
Speaker 3: So it does reduce.
Speaker 4: It, oh big time. By eighty percent. Yes, so you've got like twenty percent left and then you eat. She's eating like stewed apple and stuff now because.
Speaker 2: You can only fit so much in Yeah, stewed.
Speaker 4: Apple, very small amount. All right, for the rest of your life, Oh no, but for a few months.
Speaker 3: All right, it's going to reach because you also got to work on your mindsets. What what led you to get yourself like that? I guess you to work on that.
Speaker 10: You know what?
Speaker 4: Else? It does too, Apparently because you're not getting all the nutrients, you lose quite a bit of your hair. So she's had to get wigs.
Speaker 3: Are you sure you should be telling us this? No, but like it comes to you, I'm never telling you a secret.
Speaker 4: I'm told her said her name like your girlfriend, and just throw friends.
Speaker 3: She also wears a wig, and she's actually having a lot of us, don't remember friends. Don't even start Marie, Marie, the one who's getting divorced. Oh god, okay, hang me out, don't you. Sometimes when chat the Pats, it's like that neighbor over the fence you're putting out your washinger. Oh god, that she is quick.
Speaker 2: I can see you if you listen out the window. She's still talking to you, and she doesn't know that you've got sus Jess.
Speaker 4: No, but I found that fascinating that that happens, but it comes back.
Speaker 3: It does, right. I didn't know that lovely emails is coming in from Rots. That's why we've got confused. Just heard Renee on your I'd love to support I too have had the same procedure, the gastric sleeve, that's what you were just talking about, otherwise known as of course removements. It can be a very emotional journey and you find yourself having a million questions. I've been lucky enough to lose get this one hundred and seven kilos, Oh my goodness in three years, and my life couldn't be any about it. Now. Ross has sent me before and after pictures, and you were beautiful beforehand. The pictures afterwards you were two different people. You know, when someone literally is a physical and I guess it becomes an emotional and spiritual transformation. There are I'm looking at two very very different people. It's incredible. I'm happy to put my details so so she can give me a call. She's got any questions, Ross, That is lovely. Okay, after this we'll tell you about the ghost stories we need from you this morning the.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 3: Yesterday on the show, Jack Post dropped this big bombshell.
Speaker 2: I don't believe in ghosts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we doing make us say wow. We had a a ghost story, a great one, and it made Pats and I say wow. Nothing from Jack because.
Speaker 2: I don't believe in ghosts.
Speaker 3: So this morning, I don't believe in ghosts.
Speaker 5: I don't believe in ghosts.
Speaker 3: I need your undeniable ghost stories. A ghost story so undeniable Jack Post at the end of it? Or is it Jack Ghost? Okay? I thought third time round. Sorry, I come up with someone as good as that. It hurts to be every five minutes on the show.
Speaker 2: You can support Steve the.
Speaker 3: Come on, oh that's me one thing having to go at me. But poor old Steve. Jack's doing a song at the end of to our night show. We'll see how it goes down. Then, Hey, you are Jack Steve or is it Jack Ghost? As better team? All right for one four one four three for your undeniable ghost stories? The best ghost story we hear between now and the next half an hour will give you a pair of tickets to go and see You two live. Tickers. Don't go and see un till next Tuesday. Go and see the Joshua Tree Live Marvel Stadium in November. Tickers go and sell on Tuesday. You can win them right now nine four one four one I four three.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 5: I don't believe in ghosts. I don't I don't believe in ghosts.
Speaker 3: Make him tell them a story. They'll have no doubt in his mind there are ghosts. Nine four one four one O four three, then number this morning for your undeniable ghost stories. Win your wait to go and see the awesome You Two live in November. They're coming over with this Joshua Tree tour. Noel Gallagher from Oasis opening for them as well. Amazing Night, one of the greatest rock albums ever. Tickers go on sell livenation dot com dot au next Tuesday and elevename you can win. They're on nine four one four one four three one quick one. Then before the news. Good morning, Karen, Good morning, how are you. I'm good Karen. Tell us your undeniable ghost story.
Speaker 10: Okay, my parents moved over from Scotland years and years ago, and then obviously they had me as a child, and my grandma had never met me, but my dad kept writing letters to say how much how beautiful I was, and she always wanted to meet me. Then one night my dad woke up in the middle of the night and my grand was over the top of my cot and my mum. He wroke my mom up to tell her that my grand was in the room. And then about half an hour later, because we didn't have a phone at the time, about half an hour later, my uncle came to the front door and said that my grand had just passed away in Scotland.
Speaker 3: Wow, do you know what you hear about?
Speaker 6: This?
Speaker 3: A lot count where people who are passing over to the other side, as they called it, they stop in and see people stuff. Yes? Do is it? Called it? A pet stop? That changed time? Change? That's exciting some story, isn't it.
Speaker 10: Yes? Yes, I think she just wanted to meet her granddaughter before she went.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's a lovely story, isn't it.
Speaker 2: I don't mind it. Oh, it's sounds infinitive. I don't know. Dad's the only eyewitness account and mum Mom sorry as well.
Speaker 10: Yes, yes, because we moved out of the house about two months after because my mom couldn't deal with it anymore.
Speaker 3: Oh really, yes she did. She didn't like that. No, no, no, no, she didn't know.
Speaker 10: She did like her, but she didn't like the thought of somebody being in there.
Speaker 2: It's always harded brother in laws when they start haunting you as well.
Speaker 3: She's again, even death, She's given me our time. Why hasn't there been a comedy movie about ghost mother in law? Leave him? You're better than a right Karen? Thanks you cool?
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell breakfast show Melbourne's Gold one O four point three.
Speaker 3: So we're looking for or are your undeniable ghost stories? Today? The reason what I'm trying to find these stories is today not Halloween anything was because yesterday on the show Jack Post or is it Jack Ghost? Okay, I said this.
Speaker 2: I don't believe in ghosts.
Speaker 3: I'm looking for your undeniable ghost stories. The radio station I used to work for worked in that building for twelve years in Gold Square. You've been in that building with Hami Snandi when you came over really haunted.
Speaker 2: Oh it wasn't when I was there.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you terrifying, terrifying. An old boss who now works in this country runs Arrival radio station. He found out about that the building was built on an ancient plague burial pit right in the middle of London.
Speaker 10: No, no, it was.
Speaker 3: You go online, it's all documented. They buried a lot of people there during the It was just a big giant grave and the building was built on top of it. And we always barely a week go by there wouldn't be something really scary. Don't tell you about the time I saw some baby shoes. No, no, went about half an hour. They take a photo of it, and they'd gone little tiny leather baby shoes. Anyway, old boss, very superstitious guy. I've got a priest in who you can change es for exorcisms. He came around with all his equipment, walk around the building. Said to my old boss, I won't take your money from you. It's so haunted. I can't do anything. No true story. Wouldn't he would offered him thousands. Wouldn't take the money. I mean, you take the money and lie, I don't see you. Yeah, a ninety day ghosts refund said I can't help you. It's so bad, which made my very superficious boss Evil the only moved out of here left. All right, so let's get some more ghost stories.
Speaker 11: Mark, Good morning, money, Christian, here are you going?
Speaker 3: I'm good Mark? What's your undeniable ghost story for us?
Speaker 11: Okay, about twenty odd years ago, my wife and I were entered the house and we had some really weird things second tours. On numerous occasions, khakis used to go missing and then just show up again on the table where we left them.
Speaker 2: Can I say, Mark, everyone always loses their carkis?
Speaker 11: I know it's weird, right, Yeah?
Speaker 3: I had a ghost on Saturday night breaking the house and drink a lot of my red wine. You know, I told my wife the next morning.
Speaker 11: You know, it gets better, It gets much better, guys. My wife had a few occasions just folding and washing in the house, the sensation of arms wrapping around her, and.
Speaker 3: Some colored ghost pervert, and even.
Speaker 11: A couple of occasions I woke up in bed of a morning and had little handprints on my chest.
Speaker 3: How do you mean hand prints?
Speaker 11: Little little, perfect little handprints like I've been slapped. We call them harses in Australia.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's the same in the UK. Yeah, that the red mark, like you've been there.
Speaker 11: Yeah, and they played after a couple of minutes hidden you Yeah, well that appears.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah.
Speaker 11: We asked neighbors next door who lived in the area for years if they knew of anything that happened, and I just said, an eight year old little girl passed away in the house, so we can just assume it was her ghost.
Speaker 2: Spooky.
Speaker 3: Oh that is a sad story, isn't it. It's always an interesting story with these ghosts though, isn't there. It's never just a dull ghost. He just worked in it. It's always he was beheaded, he used to be a king. It's a child at a terrible crime committed. You know, it's never.
Speaker 11: Never felt in danger, but she was obviously very tricky.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, thanks the call. That's a great one. Mark. Are you convinced.
Speaker 2: No, I mean, Key's going missing all the time.
Speaker 3: What about the handprints? You can't you can't just talk.
Speaker 2: About you come on, think about when you first wake up, you're a bit disorientated.
Speaker 3: You're like, I don't know what goes in your bed with uncovered in slap marks not.
Speaker 1: It know me?
Speaker 3: Good morning, Good morning, Christian, good morning, and what's your undernoable ghost story? If you go know me?
Speaker 13: Okay?
Speaker 9: So the house I grew up up Interroga, New South Wales. It was originally built start being built in eighteen fifty three convict Flavor and was also used as a birthing center for some of the local women. We moved into this place in nineteen seventy one and I was eighteen months old and I started waking up with bad dreams all the time. And it wasn't until I was old enough to speak that I started saying the lady, the lady screaming at me, and mom and dad thought I was just having bad dreams. But then this went on for months and they got the local minister down to have a chat with me. Unfortunately, and were not Catholic, so I was a bit safer.
Speaker 3: As a Catholic myself. I take a friend, so I'm going to complain about my own show.
Speaker 9: I went through the Catholic skills systems.
Speaker 3: Ye came so.
Speaker 9: Sat down and I was able to describe what she was wearing. Now I can only go by what I was told by adults, because I can't remember exactly. I remember the fear, and it was a woman in very much nineteenth century clothing with the long, long dress and everything. And the problem was I was sleeping in the boys room, according to her. So Mum and Dad moved me across the hallway into the other room, and next morning Mama asked me, yeah, how are you, and oh the lady came. The month's like, oh god no, and she smiled at me. So you could say, yeah, that's a nice story in itself. Being goottle boy, Jack's probably gonna go no, doesn't.
Speaker 3: I gave you honest. He closed his eyes and he had a pen that he's been fiddling with his wiry hair. He's ooned out during the last minute of that. I'm afraid to say I.
Speaker 2: Got the just sexist ghost doesn't want you and the boys very much.
Speaker 9: It gets better. I'm not the only person who's seen this ghost, and it hasn't just been people in my family. Besides my family, my mum had seen her and it was where my brother.
Speaker 2: Was a baby in that give her the U two tickets. I don't care they come on.
Speaker 3: Sorry, no, I mean we're gonna wrap this one up now, Okay, thanks for trying. You're welcome know me that bless her. She has not helped my case to try and prove you of undeniable ghost stories. She's actually put Jack to sleep, though he suddenly get a bit of yawning. All right, we're gonna play an our break and then before we end this hour, I'm gonna take I'm gonna put one last call on out. There's loads of been calling in, but one last call. Please only call in now if you have the best ghost story, undeniable, undeniable, okay, the best ghost story nine four one four, one oh four three.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 3: So far, the stories haven't nudged Jack Post, a ghost skeptic, into being a believer. I'm gonna take one last call. A lot of people calling in with stories. They would appear that a lot of ghost stories take ten hours to get them out.
Speaker 14: Uh.
Speaker 3: Once more, Jack's had to help producer Beck and Brad take some calls and Jack must have been taking one call for five minutes, and at the end of it, I just said to him, you're okay. I just heading his hands and you just simply solemnly said, not all ghosts are funny. What did you just hear?
Speaker 2: No, thanks to all the calls I took, I would just say no more stories about things that go wrong in the house. Sometimes just things go wrong. How water is breaking, showers leaking? It's not always it ghost Stacy. Yes, all right, you're give me the last call we take on this. The final word. Is this genuinely an undeniable ghost story?
Speaker 12: Yes?
Speaker 3: Right off you go.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 18: So I was working one day. My mother in law had look after my little girl. She was asleep in the portercot in the front room, and my mother in law rang me at work and she said, very calmly, I don't want you to freak out, but there is someone in the front room sitting in the chair looking over into the portercot. And I said, what do you mean?
Speaker 8: And she said, there's not a person.
Speaker 18: Is something I don't know, but she is very calm, just watching your daughter. And then she described my grandmother down to the outfits that she passed away in.
Speaker 2: Wow Wow another grandma pitt star pay.
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't like this post. I'm sorry about the rudeness there, Stacy. He's all ghosted out today to be fair, he's taken a lot of very dull ones. This isn't that is quite incredible.
Speaker 8: It it freaks me out.
Speaker 18: But then I wear my grandmother's ring every day and I know.
Speaker 11: That she watches over us.
Speaker 3: Oh that was just to me. Yeah, it's amazing. What a lovely thing for you to have. Yeah, yeah, alright, Stacey, don't cool way he's sharing it with us?
Speaker 9: Thank you?
Speaker 3: What is that for?
Speaker 2: You don't mean to be got no soul?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 3: This is how we start your two working together. Yet have you got no soul?
Speaker 2: I appreciate people's stories, and then I lost love for that one, and they still want them in there.
Speaker 3: I know what we're left with. Now here's what I need to find out your the next twenty four hours. Where in this great city is the most haunted building in the world? I mean, would you spend if I find what is Melburn's most haunted house or location? Would you spend the night there?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: You could stip spend the night in the Melbourne jail?
Speaker 3: Was someone when ned Kelly was home? Yes?
Speaker 2: That it does scare me.
Speaker 3: But then while you're scared, you said you don't believe in ghosts.
Speaker 2: I know, But what about just it's still creepy. I don't know, I can I have time to think about it.
Speaker 3: It sounds like soone Scared of Ghost does Jack Ghost? Okay?
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 3: Today is that word time waster. Keep it in with the ghost thing this morning. We're looking for you to make a movie spooky so that at work time waster. While you're at work you can still catch up with the show. Today, We've got more great brides. We're doing this every single day. This week. John Farnham is headlining One Electric Day at where Abe Part. We were there for the last one, which was brilliant A winning band. One Last Dream Bungalow Open tickets go on sut Thursday. That's this morning ten am through Ticketmaster. Go and see fancy line. There's a brilliant lineup again. All right, I've got make a movie spooky. I've got west Side Gory a musical gory, Eak Slay Love much better, movie frying nemo Ah Lapan, that thing voodoo, thank you Pa, and slay anything that's all right, you Grant is zombie movie slay anything? All right? What have you got Jack for maker movie Spooky.
Speaker 2: Scary Puppins, the men who stare at ghosts, nice, the eerie of everything. Stephen Hawking very scary man here he wasn't rain Boogieman was terrible.
Speaker 3: That was terrible. Your wrapper leed to kin and then the quality of these now all right, send us yours O four seven five O three one oh four three oh four seven five O three one.
Speaker 1: Oh four three The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three past.
Speaker 3: Thanks for bringing in your urine sample there to studio.
Speaker 4: What if I am or not? That it's Jack's concoction for me for my immune system.
Speaker 2: It's like a Baraca line.
Speaker 4: Oh well, so he says, good looks like Kuring.
Speaker 3: Okay, uh, make a movie spooky. You're ready to mark Cool Rillers in the midst n Luke, Charlie and the Cannibal Factory. Franz Kate Dancing with Werewolves Silver. Julian Richmond finishes off with it see you tomorrow night you will, Julian h Dude, where is my corpse?
Speaker 2: Good goal?
Speaker 3: Dude? Where's my car bracket? Story of the Vanishing Car Gold Mitch in Glen Iris. That is really smart. This one, on the other hand, Desmond Dog Millionaire. I don't get that, no do I. I've got no idea what he's done, but I love it. Gold, It makes no sense. Desmond Dog Millionaire.
Speaker 2: Baby, Desmond Dog are famous ghosts.
Speaker 4: Plum Dog Millionaire did mean yeah, but Desmond.
Speaker 2: Baby, he's a famous ghost.
Speaker 3: We don't know about Desmond. Don't prompt them. I call him a more dog. Gold Stories, Luca Noosa, one hundred and one dead Dalmatians that come on, what happens? Come on, Beck, don't pull those ones over and reading out on air, silence of the phantom limbs, Sorry, phantom lambs. Rotty Here another Hugh Grant Zombie one, I tell you slay anything and now Silver Pass Charlie Manson and the Chocolate Front. It's got, It's got dark, isn't it. Forest Bump in the Night.
Speaker 2: That is I guess fairly friendly by.
Speaker 3: Boring Bohemian Corpsody Bronze, twelve Angry Ghosts, Silver, There's something there's something scary about Mary not in kill. It's the third one now for Hugh Grant, Gold Kindergarten Corpse Genius Stratos his back.
Speaker 7: Gold, Good Will Haunt Him Silver, Silver, Edward Slaughter Hands Silver, Gop Fiction Bronz.
Speaker 3: Sadly that's from Mitch in Glen Iris, the same Mitch that gave us the Great Dude wears My carve out the Vanishing car. One last one. Let's go out in a dark one snow white and the Severn Dwarfs. That's got the tickets right, it doesn't deserve it. Yeah, let's make it spooky, Yes, Lavina, well done.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 3: So today, since the show wraps, I'm straight out of here. I'm flying to Sydney. So last year, the big Big Boss, you know, the crazy Irish guy, insisted it wasn't even a question. He just insisted that on this day I need to fly to Sydney to be a speaker at a big event. And he was saying, there's over a billion dollars in this room. All the big people from Apple, Netflix, they're all going to be there, are rivals, they're all their big cheese is going to be there as well as Oh my god, that's incredible. Monday I found out the.
Speaker 2: Truth after Flys Book, everything yeah, so it's all it's all true.
Speaker 3: I am speaking to these people, all right. So I was thinking in my mind it's going to be in a conference room. Yeah, there's twenty minute speech they want me to give. Oh no, it's a curry house under a flyover. Oh stop it, no, no, I swear that's what's happening. Are you seeing how dressed up I am?
Speaker 4: You are. You're very spiffy today, not just that I was.
Speaker 3: Told Monday, this is what this place does. I told Monday. I don't worry. They've got a microphone there. Where am I going to stand in a curry house with a microphone? Have you been to pitch on the waterfall or the fish tank?
Speaker 4: Maybe they've got a gone.
Speaker 2: Is it a private room or just the general public going to be having their lunch there?
Speaker 3: I don't know. That is what I'm going to be doing at one thirty today.
Speaker 2: So why is all the appleheads?
Speaker 3: And they do it every year they have some sort of power lunch at a curry Houseman, I love a curry. And also if you go for a curry, you're looking forward to tucking in some guy you don't know turning up. What am I going to do for curry twenty minutes in a curry house, I can't start doing stand up. That's the something want to do is do stand and tell some funny stories in a curry house.
Speaker 4: At one thirty I would have thought like the opera house or some prestigious line, not just that the.
Speaker 3: Curry house is under a flyover as well, so the chance of this going well ask him to not. Basically, I'm flying to Sydney today to die in my backside in a curry house, So I'll let you know how I get on. But at one point thirty, what have you're doing today? Please think of me and try and send me positive spirits to that curry house under a flyover in Sydney.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell breakfast show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three Sydney.
Speaker 3: Here I come, good luck. I can't wait to get in that. I'm looking generally looking forward to having a curry for E but it's the twenty minutes in front of all those people who actually just want to have a curry. Some guy with a micro When have you ever seen a guy with a microphone in a curry? I don't even know where I'm going to be.
Speaker 2: So you're doing stand up?
Speaker 3: What is they said? He wanted me to do like a funny twenty minute talk, So I've got loads of prepared. Not really, I'm going to write it on the plane on a sick bag. But now is context there. They're a curry and some guy walks on with a microph phone. It's not gonna it's gonna it's gonna be awful. I'm so nervous now about this courage.
Speaker 2: So what chance do you give us of having Apple and Netflix as a sponsors on the show on Monday.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm going to get that signed up. Don't worry. Think I'll be back with the big dollars. All right, enjoy the rest of today. We are back tomorrow mon the show. Hopefully Shane Crawford is joining us. Last chance tickets to come and have a beer with us on Friday night at the Cooper's. In title of today's show is Jack Ghost, I'll try to doubt the carry House, The
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three