Speaker 1: Welcome to them, Christian No Common Show podcast. So the start of last week we took hold of our holding. I said a couple of weeks ago, we'd really love to buy a holding from one of you, an old one, then do it up and give it away. We got a very old holden one that was not roadworthy, and actually we found out within a couple days and he's about thirty thousand, thirty thousand dollars worth of repairs. It's a new car. Let's just be honest, right, they're building a new car, thirty thousand dollars worth of repairs, and it's a beautiful two thousand and two. It will be a beautiful two thousand and two golden holding that you can win. I'll tell you how in a minute. Yesterday afternoon, I got a call from a breathless and very concerned producer Kalen. Yes, what happened? Any phone call that begins, yeah, side to bother, you just want to get you across a situation. I'm like, I, s is it the car? Yeah? Turns out that obviously puting things apart of that, and then it's a lot worse. And we thought even worse than thirty to forty thousand dollars. Now it's not just that, it's a time involved. I got to say thank you, thank God, and thank you to Adam and the team at ACM Parts. They're actually bringing they're actually counseled weekend plans, Oh my God, to work all weekend on this car that we can get into. I want the winner to be a shore Bolloway. I don't know who the winner is yet. By the way, this is going to be road will be very very safe. But he's bringing people at the weekend because they're up against the deadline. We want to give it away next Friday. But this car is it's unraffling. So thank you very much to Adam and the team at ACM Parts. Also thank you very much to Tire Pawer who have probably heard the show this week and how we really do need a lot of help Tire Power providing the tires and hopefully some free ties to give away to you guys next week on the show. All right, so the way you're going to win this amazing car is you have to sing put your own words thirty seconds sixty seconds, your own words to any song about why you'd love the hold them. Yesterday we kicked this off right and Rio does all the songs on the show very very gifted. They're brilliant. However, this is his first clang of the year. Did this sing to win? When a car? Put the riv in the rev sing and that's where we must say goodbye? Put the REVV no petrol head? Does that a Jamie Coxon rev? Upper Ferrari of what that song?
Speaker 2: I think?
Speaker 1: Yes, so we have a brand new one. Let's play it. Hey, can you seed a car? You might win?
Speaker 3: It cost a fortune to repair Guta se DC covers for the Chess Christiana song, win a holder.
Speaker 2: The engine turns on and it's gold.
Speaker 1: This is great and then listen all right, carri Okey is open for your songs this weekend. Head to the Christian o'connells show dot com dot au. We have it only opened yesterday at the end of the show yesterday morning. So thank you very much to the people who have rushed to actually pen their own words and brilliant lyrics have come in. It is a singing competition, but it definitely is not a singing competition. This is not Australian idol. Whoever wins this, it's going to be passion, someone that makes a smile makes our hearts crack open. I'm not sure it's going to be this guy, all right, I'm just going to say that early on. But I love this one. This is Rob Vegas apparently that's his name. Okay, already, we know we're dealing with a legend. He's in his own version of Beat It by Michael Jackson. Is this the image of Rob in an apartment doing this yesterday? Sounds like he's in a couple of beers. Thank you, Rob, go holding golden holding.
Speaker 2: Up the tires bill with you. If you don't like it, a period of fool.
Speaker 1: Golden holding, you can't beat it. I love it, Rob, Thank you very must. That's all you can really say. And let's go now to Billy Joel Classic Uptown Girl covered by Joanne Patterson. Not a singing competition, Golden holding, you've been gying on the pin Michel thanks to Christian your spectac guela. And as long as no one sings a bitch, so you'll be cruising around the dandy. No, we can leave it here, we can leave it here, we can leave it here. It's not a singing competition. The energy and the passion was very very good there all right, this is great. From hell of a name, some people come through. Russell Eagle the Gambler his RSUs of the Gambler by Kenny Rodgers.
Speaker 2: On a warm summer morning on a road down in Melbourne, a tuni to the Rayo gold one of four point three. The volume wasn't flaring, the sound was really harmless. Then the music ended and Christian began to speak. He said, team, I've got a dream. I'd like to find a holding, a classic carzy vehicle, you know, one that never dies. We need to put it out there, get people to check the faces for if it got a holding, we can talk. Right, you've got an old golden holding.
Speaker 3: I'd like to own one. My kid is on his elder It would be fun if he had a holding that is rebuild, promble the ground up by the time he gets his license with the car we one.
Speaker 1: This is so good. The rest of your lyrics, Russell Eagle are outstanding. Is on day one is very good. The great thing when we do these competitions before with you guys, and sometimes you're really surprised. It's like this sentry, right, you could maybe brainstorm what songs they're going to do that. They're here on this station. He loves from the eighties and nineties. I never thought we get one from a musical. The brilliance on pure imagination from Willy Wonkam covered so well right now by someone who does a time waste every morning with his mum Sonia, Deacon Causer, this is brilliant. Have a listened to this pure imagination.
Speaker 2: Come with me.
Speaker 1: And you'll be on your way to win a golden hold.
Speaker 2: And take a look and marvel at the sun about golden hold.
Speaker 1: And first will and stall some fluffy dice and get up five.
Speaker 2: CD Stacker two thousand.
Speaker 1: Make the break well defined and well polished. Thank you very much, Deacon. All right, you've got time over the weekend. Enter this. It's going to be one next week on the show. Head to the Christian O'Connell show dot com dot au. Good luck and thank you well. Christian Connells Show Podcast