Speaker 1: It's in the news today, but it was actually on TV Reload.
Speaker 2: The podcast past Deep Aline and welcome.
Speaker 1: Back guys to TV Reload. As you may know, my name is Benjamin Norris and this is your podcast to get all the insight goss on the popular TV shows you may be watching from around the world. Undeniably, our TV sets are a major part of our home entertainment, and yet very little is known about how our favorite shows get made. So each episode I've been finding guests that want to dive just that little bit deeper into the shows they're currently making, so that you can hear all their exclusive stories and gain access to the biggest names in Australian television. I want to thank you for downloading or subscribing to this podcast however you've found me. I love hearing your feedback, so make sure you leave a review or a comment on your chosen podcast platform. On today's podcast, I have Rada and Praba, the winners of My Kitchen Rules twenty twenty three, joining me to discuss this week's grand finale that was seen on Channel seven. Raised by a single mother after their father had passed away when they're only two years old, cooking became a way for Rada and Prava to feel connected to their mum, keeping their father's memory alive. Beyond their culinary powers, these twins are deeply passionate about helping others. Praba works in cancer research and Rada is currently on the path to becoming a lawyer. So beyond them being great cooks, they are both super smart girls. This season of the long running reality series saw the twins navigate their way through kitchens, dramas, and the critics of menu Colin Fashenich and Nigela Lawson. I will talk about their twin advantage and if they thought their express past helped or hindered their win. Rada and Braba will also share what the tension was like between the contestants and why they had to wait till the show went to air to find out who the winner was. We will discuss the judges and of course I'll ask which judge was their favorite. And we will also find out how the girls reacted to the win and if they've contacted the boys who were the runners up. Plus, we will get plenty of exclusives from behind the scenes of MKR, which you can now catch up on on seven plus if you want to relive that dramatic finale. Anyway, let's bring the twins into the podcast and guys, I really hope you enjoy this very fun chat with my new favorite celebrity twins. Hi, girls, how are you both? I love that you're both still talking in unison? Have you been talking in unison since the win last night?
Speaker 3: No? No, you've been babbling and screaming in unison.
Speaker 4: Actually, it's all just different emotions just hitting up.
Speaker 1: Well, congratulations. I think you both are very well deserving winners and I'm very happy for you both.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: How did you celebrate? I want to know, So last night I heard that you guys didn't know who the winner was going to be, so you had to watch it with the rest of Australia. That must have been very stressful leading up to watching that. But how did you celebrate?
Speaker 3: Oh? One, then it was so stressful because, yeah, you're absolutely right, we had no idea who was once. I think that's just a crazy life of reality TV.
Speaker 2: You have to watch with everybody.
Speaker 3: In the entire nation.
Speaker 1: People don't know that that's what happens, that they can shoot multiple endings and you then have to to wait. That must be so hard for viewers to get their head around.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is.
Speaker 3: I mean, I guess the producers have a job to do, but essentially it's just for our benefits so that the winners aren't leaked. But we had to film two ending, so we had just assumed from the goal that we had to face reality that we may have lost against one of the best competitors in.
Speaker 2: The competition, nicking Christian. So will be very honest with you.
Speaker 3: Then we're very humble but realist people. So we had friends dropping by throughout the day knowing it was our grand final day. But we had said, look, guys, we think we have lost, but we're going to just watch it with mom, me and Pravut. But we had lots of friends and family just dropped by say oh they're good, luss these big hugs, and then we were like, look, I reckon, just watch it in your own home. It's not going to be it's going to be a bit of a sad reality that.
Speaker 2: We may have lost.
Speaker 3: Turns out then we want so and it turns out our phones or just going off the hook and we're actually organizing another little after watch party.
Speaker 5: I guess just to celebrate properly with everyone.
Speaker 1: Now I'm just assuming that everyone turned up, and you know, last night turned into a Bollywood movie for the both of you.
Speaker 5: I love that.
Speaker 2: Can we organize that we should?
Speaker 1: How funny would it be to her? Well, reimagine that grand finale into a Bollywood film. I think it would be a great story.
Speaker 3: I'll look back.
Speaker 2: I'm onto something here.
Speaker 3: I think this is why they pay.
Speaker 2: You the big bucks. You're honestly, this is a great story.
Speaker 1: There was a few moments though, last night we're in that final cook you might have been a little bit overwhelmed. I wanted to know, you know, you kind of snapped out of it. What pulled you through in the end?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Look, I think you know this is rather by the way you probably saw that, I completely blank out. I throw never happened to me ever in my life. I've always known what I need to do next. But because that clock was ticking and we had the pressure from the judges saying, you know, like the girls, you got to move fast enough, and everyone's cheering its life. It's like a fully final van, except you're in the kitchen.
Speaker 2: She brought the futty final.
Speaker 3: Into and I just prove honestly. And when Nigella came to me and she just she just basically spoke to me like as if she was speaking to her daughter. And this is something she had said off screen to us. She was like, you guys remind me so much of my daughter, and I just my kids, and I just feel like as if my motherly instinct took her over, it'd just support. You can just give you some encouragement word to just snap out of it and remember just to refocus, re energize and re shift and just come back. Because we had to put food.
Speaker 2: On a plate.
Speaker 3: And at that point in time, I'll be honest with you, event it didn't look like we were going to get anything on the plate.
Speaker 1: But look in your face, I was stressed. I've got no fingernails left. I had to take them all off. I didn't know what to do. Prava, Did you jump in and say snap out of it rather like what happened in that point? Did you also have to give her some Yeah?
Speaker 3: At that point I knew rather wasn't feeling the very best, and I knew that, you know, whatever it is, I needed to step up like the big sister that I am by two minutes only really to then just show her you know, it's okay, we're in this together. We're going to get it done no matter what. I think the best thing with rather is that when she goes into that state is that she really listens to comforting words and she's able to step back into normality very quickly. So I think it was very fortunate that not only was I there right there to help her come back from that, but Nigello's support there was absolutely inspirational and I couldn't have asked for a better support person. She was just so lovely on the floor with us.
Speaker 1: What about your mom, Like, as both of you, having your mom upstairs in the gantry, Yeah, I know that that was a bit of a superpower because she was able to sort of yell out some directions and look over the two of you. But if that was my mum, I think I'd be too stressed. I'd be like, shut up, mom and go away. Like was it stressful having your mom up or was it an added bonus?
Speaker 5: It was?
Speaker 3: Look I think too, because she's like our coach, our ghoul. She's the one that taught us these recipes, so it's so much pressure to show her. Hey, mom, look, we're doing it on our own. We're making you proud, We're making our answers this proud. But at the same time, I'll tell you, honestly, I don't think it even made the edit. Nick and Christian's mom were yelling at Nick and christians. Our mom was yelling at us, complete moms club up there right like, up there on the balcony, wanting all their children to do so well.
Speaker 2: And it was just so beautiful.
Speaker 3: And this is something that NICKI and Christian probably and I we all had a huge laughing giggle about behind the scenes, was that moms were our biggest supporters and they have a certain way of wanting to do things, and we're just so proud to show them that, you know, we're doing it this way. So it was a beautiful moment, but a highly pressured environment with.
Speaker 2: The judges, the contestant teams, your parents up there.
Speaker 3: It's just so much emotions at the same time, it hits you like a freight train.
Speaker 1: Well, Nick and Christian kept saying that throughout the series, you know, if we make it to the final, mums will be there at one point, you know, one of them rang their mum and face timed her and.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely, and you can see how much their mums inspired them, how much our mom has inspired us. You know, just the word mum is synonymous to inspiration, isn't it. So think that's something that all four of us competitors, we've really just bonded over that, and it just makes the grand Final cook a little bit more easier for all four of us in this situation.
Speaker 1: I think that people really appreciate heritage cooking and passing on recipes. I think that's really it was a part of the recipe to your success as well. Do you think that that was a part of your superpower and winning the show was talking about your late father and the importance of passing recipes, doubt. Do you think that that was something that really won over the judges.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that's definitely got to part to do with it, because I believe that the food that we share, the food that we like, and the food that we cook, it's a medium. It's a platform to be able to share with your generations of families, to show that what you do with it, you know, create a new recipe, get inspired by you know, your grandpa's recipe and things like that. So I think it's it was very stumbling to hear that everyone was.
Speaker 2: Intrigued by our food family tree.
Speaker 3: But I must say then thousands and thousands of families out there in Australia and worldwide who have such treasured and tasty recipes passed down from generations. And I think what is so wonderful about my kitchen rules in Australia is that strandings are given that platform to really come and showcase the cultural diversity we have in food. And I think this is just a beautiful stepping stone and an inspiration to everyone else in the encouragement that if you've got family recipes that you want to share, just believe in them and just go show the judges what your family food trees about, because let's face it, that's exactly what your cultural identity is. That's what your food identity is, and if it's tasty, we'll eat it up for sure.
Speaker 1: Here well, I mean, that's one of my favorite things to do if I'm feeling a little bit down, that's my comfort food, is to recreate the dishes that my grandparents would make for me. They had a lot to do with my upbringing, but you know, they had their own takes on just simple things like spaghetti bolconnais, different recipes that they made that they passed down to me. It's my ultimate concert food. I feel somehow connected to the people that I've lost. Absolutely, it's a real joy in that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, a lot of love, a lot of joy, and it sometimes it's a little bit more about the competition, right, It's about how well can you translate that onto a plate and then make the judges feel the emotion through the food.
Speaker 2: And from the get go.
Speaker 3: You know, Prather and I, that's what we were. It was our mission to remain true to ourselves and true to these recipes that we've learned from months and to really just showcase what our family eats and what our fam where we hailed from.
Speaker 2: So it was a very beautiful, beautiful moment and journey in this competition.
Speaker 3: And kudos to Nicking Christian because I would have to say Prather and I kept saying Nicking Christian while bigause competition and to share the podium with them, it was an absolute honor and privileged to do with them because they're just so.
Speaker 2: Humble and you know what, at the end, of the day.
Speaker 3: You know, they should be definitely feeling like winners too, because to serve up a hundred dishes in that Grand Final is no easy seat and the fact that they did it alongside with us, we know exactly how it feels. So we just wanted to do a huge shout out and just say, you know, they did them a massive effort as well a mammoth task, and they should be feeling very proud of themselves.
Speaker 1: Of course, I think what was happening at the end of the day was you were making and what stood you out just a little bit further because it was very tough competition, was you made tasting, more affordable meals that you could turn over. And I think that ultimately, whilst the boys did cook consistently well, I think that MKR values that exactly right.
Speaker 3: My Kitchen Rules is all about you know, home cooking and you know what can be afforded. But at the same time, you know it's tricky to have a really good tasty meal at affordable prices, and that's what run and I'm trying to debund that. You know, you can do it if the flavor. It's all about emotion, it's about happiness, isn't it. Of course, it's impacts so much flavor in just little staples that you can cook in your normal households. But don't get me wrong, we love love.
Speaker 2: Stuff, so I'll actually dish.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I wanted to ask you as well. Were there any twin superpowers that came into effect while making the show? People often talk about this. I have to tell you a quick story. I once dated a twin and you know, it was only a very couple of dates, but they left the date because they said that they had a feeling that their twin was in trouble. I mean, I never got a second date, so maybe this was just an excuse. I don't know, but but I wanted to know though, for you two, was there any twin superpowers that was an advantage to being able to win MKR?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think the help telepathy.
Speaker 3: And you know, it's never been obviously like between you and the husband being broadcasted at such a national level before, so it's just between family. But I must say that going in there, we knew that we could tap into each other's emotions, we could tap into each other's thoughts.
Speaker 2: At some point we.
Speaker 3: Just stop the telepath and just started vocally talking like more more people. But I think when I started to free, Prava knew exactly when to come up help me and then sort of take lead in the kitchen, and then we were able to, I guess, just refocus very quickly. And that was the superpower that I think we both relied on, was that if you need to lean on each other emotionally.
Speaker 2: Or physically, just do it.
Speaker 3: Because we've been together basically since the moment we were.
Speaker 1: Born, before you were born, you know, nine months before, you know, also having a wonderful time in the womb. So rather, I think I could see I could read your body language more than I could with Prava, And I don't know, is that a thing between the two of you. Rather, do you wear your heart on your sleeve a little bit more?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, right then I'm more like I love some of my emotion even more. When I'm happy, I smile.
Speaker 2: When I'm angry, I don't. But the best thing is.
Speaker 3: That I know exactly when she's like super happy, when she's super mad, you know, And.
Speaker 2: That's the beauty of the both of us.
Speaker 3: We give a little bit, we take a little We're very mysterious to the public sometimes and we can just tap into these other emotions a lot, so there's a great balance between the both of us.
Speaker 2: And sure, I love it.
Speaker 1: I love it so much. So did you reach out to the boys last night? Did you shoot them a text? Did your videotime? How did you contact the boys just to say thank you? Because I know the two of you well enough to know that that phone call would have been important to you.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, yeah, absolutely right, Ben, We when we celebrating, we definitely shut them a text. We know that they were having a watch party as well, so we definitely had a couple of words exchanged. We did keep in touch with Nick and Christian quite regularly because they're just such humble boys and we love their personality and their yests for life. We did congrat then again, you know, testimony to their personality and their upbringing because they did a beautiful video on their Instagram that shouted to us, and you know, this morning we were able to find some time out and just do a beautiful thank you post to them as well. So it's a beautiful friendship that is blossoming beautifully. And to do remain friends after.
Speaker 2: The show, it's a very special thing.
Speaker 3: Because you know how reality TV works, it's sometimes it's only for the show. But with Nicking Christian and US two, definitely it was real.
Speaker 2: It's real. Yeah, the friendship's real.
Speaker 1: What did you think of the drama though this season? Because I mean from I remember the very first episode so clearly Claudine and Christian were butting heads and they cut to the two of you, and you two look like you'd just landed on a different planet with a whole bunch of aliens. You both look like you didn't know what to do with it. What was it like in the moment? Was it a lot of detention? And how did you deal with it?
Speaker 5: You know that moment it was you know, like observation. Really, it's like though that you too just met, Yeah, how are you starting on this sport? Like yeah, I held this isn't just like it's it's just for the show.
Speaker 3: It's not actually like this. But we were actually just really intrigued to see how you know, Christian was just himself. He really is got talented and knowledgeable in his food and I'm not gonna lie, the guy knows his stuff. We made it to the Grand Final because he has.
Speaker 2: That much knowledge in food.
Speaker 3: His Pilotte is so sensitive and that it just sparks so much interest, like Claudine was, you know what I think it was then. I think Claudine was very interested in Christian's level of knowledge in.
Speaker 1: Food, maybe a little maybe a little jealous.
Speaker 5: I don't think it came.
Speaker 2: Out of jealousy.
Speaker 3: I think she was like, and this is a sestimont to sentiment to Claudine, she wears her heart on her sleeve, and she if she's intrigued, she will ask questions. And I guess the way she asked Christian all these questions actually, you know, made us take a step back because we were like, this is very full on at one point, and we had no idea what to do. We would just sit there and observe these to just pash it out.
Speaker 1: Of course, take the back seat, Like that's what I would have done. I would have been like, I'm not getting involved in this. I could get the popcorn out, you know, maybe maybe some puppet ums. I don't know. Like I also was going to say, did you see yesterday that Tommy and Rachel were they had they did an interview with one of the publications and said they felt a little disadvantage this season. Did you read that story because they felt being initially sent through to that quarter final came at at a bit of a price. What do you think Do you think it was a disadvantage to cook less or to cook more?
Speaker 3: I think it was a like you know, obviously, you're absolutely right.
Speaker 2: The fact was that Trava.
Speaker 3: And I we were fast truck to the Semis, Tommy and Rage fast truck to quarter finals. So that meant that we didn't cook as much as we had wanted to. But on the bright side, we were cooking so well.
Speaker 2: That we didn't need to cook that much.
Speaker 3: We didn't actually have the opportunity to book so much into the HQ, into the headquarters kitchen. That did put us as a bit of a difficultantage. We needed to know exactly how we work together in a new kitchen, and pressure in that kitchen was completely different to the one that you're an home instant restaurants exactly, and so different things we couldn't We had to actually, like you know how they say, if you're good, you'll know if you're in that kitchen, or if you're bad, you'll mo as well. So we kind of had to just rely on the fact that Rad and I were on the same wavelength, were able to bounce back if there was any issues in that kitchen. But navigating that kitchen straight in the semis when everybody else had a really good chance to understand that kitchen was it was a huge change for us. We needed to be on the mark otherwise we're going to fall behind.
Speaker 1: Yes, this is positive criticism, not negative, but the show for the audience felt like it was a bit short, that we needed to see more. Do you think that you know when the series comes back, because you know, I do hear that it's coming back for twenty twenty four. Do you think that we need to have a longer series to avoid because I mean, winning a fast tracked past to the end is amazing, which is great, you know, but do you think if we'd fleshed it out a little bit more we could see more of the character and say more of the abilities.
Speaker 3: I think the format, you know, we've been n chaostic offend since day once, right, so we've seen all public challenges, you know, people going out to like you know, supermarkets and cooking and all these beautiful challenges with.
Speaker 2: Teams teaning up you know, we would have loved that as well. I think, yeah, you're right, it would show so much more.
Speaker 3: The format would just allow for more character development, a lot more skills to be shown. But also the format of us being fast tracked to the semifinals and Tommy en reach faster to quarter finals. I think that's where we just felt like we have to sit and wait for a bit and then the next time we cook it is honestly, then it's such a big leak from instant restaurant to kitchen headquarters. Yes, and the good thing is that Nikki Christian had that gradual build up to build their skill level, whereas Probab and we had to take this huge leap from instant restaurants straight to semifinal. Either we bring our games and we survived or weren't out. So it was a huge thing for us during the break to keep practicing as much as we can because we were like, if our competition is not resting, we're not resting either.
Speaker 1: Do you think that Tommy and Rachel will now feel differently because you both won, because I mean you you got fast tracked more than anyone really, So do you think that they'll now look at that a little bit differently, because even though the boys did get to cook a lot, you know, they still they still missed out just at the last hurdle.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, it's hard to say what Tommy and rape Field, I mean, they're really you know, nice people, so you know, it's hard to say, but I feel like we all had a really good chance and able to showcase our skills, and I think Rada and I come to think of it, we're very grateful for the opportunity and we really did work very very hard to go to the Grand Final, and I guess everyone else has also worked very very hard in this competition, so I think, yeah, it's a very it's hindsight is such a beautiful thing, but I think at the end of the day, they definitely put everything on the plate so with and we still keep in touch with Tommy and rachelil this day as well.
Speaker 2: So there's such beautiful people.
Speaker 3: In it, and I know that they're still still humble and grateful for the opportunity to well.
Speaker 1: I feel like all of these people could have a little cameo in the Bollywood remake, and I.
Speaker 3: Think all of them need a cameo. I think we've got ready made up in that mind as to which one's.
Speaker 1: Going to play what characters, of course, and we've got to get Manu in there, We've got Colin in there, We've got to get them all. But you know, working alongside people as amazing cooks, as amazing as Manu and Colin and their critiques, is that that has happened this season would have been phenomenal. And a few contestants talked about the advice and the knowledge that they were able to share. What about for you too, personally? What did you walk away learning from both of them?
Speaker 3: Yeah, look, I think what we learned from them and this is something that probably happened more behind the scenes than on camera. But obviously Nigella, Manu and Colin they're very they're very cultured people. They're well traveled and they know Indian flavors. So it's a testament to show Australia that these judges know diverse cultural foods and so they beedback on Indian food from them because obviously they've been to India, They've also eaten authentic traditional Indian food, They've tried all these flavors. Nigella's palette, I must say it's very sophisticated. She would take something and she would be like, are you sure you're happy with this?
Speaker 2: I sure it's something's in a spice, you know.
Speaker 3: She would know the spices colon news of camera. They knew exactly what we were working with. So honestly, we must say that we were very humble to see how well traveled they are and how sophisticated their palette is. To know millions of spices that we use, the level and sophistication and the complexity that we we mix them with.
Speaker 2: They know what they're talking about.
Speaker 3: And to get advice from them, to just say, you know, pull back on the heat or add some sweetness or have some acidity, and just to understand all these flavors. It's a real dream come true to get that feedback from everybody.
Speaker 1: Of course, of course, and I'm going to ask the worst question that you can ask anyone off a reality show is who is your favorite? Out of those three? So who's your favorite? Including Nigella from Okay your time on the show. And granted, they're very busy people, so they'll probably never listen to this podcast, so they probably never will know.
Speaker 3: We have to say, I think all of them are our favorite. Can't we can't single them out? You know, together they are such a powerhouse, culinary judge girls.
Speaker 1: Oh man, it's on brand for the two of you. It's on brand for the two of you.
Speaker 4: With each of them then it's so beautiful money, it's so funny. Nigella is so lovely, like you know, Colin is just a comedian as well, Like he's like a prankster on set as well, Like you know, you can't each have qualities that we absolutely love and a door and I would just hate to be picking one.
Speaker 1: I'm going to let you off the hook because I feel like it's on brand. It's on brand for the both of you to just not pick one. So and who am I to mess with the brand?
Speaker 3: And they're like the trick sector, Yeah, you need thanks.
Speaker 2: Otherwise you got nothing.
Speaker 1: I have to say that the two of you as well. So in our house, my mum would sound a Friday night where most of Australia would be having either fish and chips on McDonald's. She would say to us kids, what do you want for takeaway? And we would be like Indian food And it was very expensive at that time in Melbourne to buy it. Yeah, but I just want to let you both know that I'm I'm such a big fan for the flavors and watching you both cook just made me so goddamn hungry. But are you going to cook some Are you going to make some products from this opportunity? Are you going to make some products and put them into our Australian grocery stores? Because I'm a fan, I will be buying them.
Speaker 3: The plan we were going to work the five steps, but ultimately, if we get that opportunity, we are going to be taking it. It will be such a huge pleasure and honor to actually, you know, put that into the masses and say, look, you can have a Twindian food in your own house. Yeah. And I guess I know you didn't ask this, but I'll just tell you anyway. Our first step is just to try and see if we can get a Twindian cookbook put out on the shelves for everyone so they can have a bit of Twindian in their household. So we're definitely very focused on bringing our food to the masses from the TV show right down to.
Speaker 2: The people's home.
Speaker 3: So we're very, very, ultimately, very grateful for this beautiful dream of us to come true. But we do want to make a difference with the food that we cook.
Speaker 1: If your Twindian food doesn't blow Sshi's kids off the shelves, then I'll be I'll eat my hat. I think Sash needs to watch out. That's all I can say.
Speaker 3: He was so inspirational even just watching him. We were so proud of him and the way that he was. You know, he's stuck true to you cultural heritage and identity right so and then he's done so much with that. So it's just a beautiful, beautiful thing to see, how you know, the appetite that Australians have in regards to cultural diversity in foods. So we're just so proud in honored to be able to represent our Indian culture and heritage on the shell.
Speaker 1: Well, that is very well said. I'm absolutely been thoroughly enjoying chatting to the both of you. I knew I would, I knew I'd have some twenty in fun with this, but I wanted to ask you, what is something from behind the scenes, something we didn't see on the show, kind of like a behind the scene secret of your time making MKR for twenty twenty three.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely, the behind the scenes and I don't think the editing captured this at all.
Speaker 2: And this is like the beauty about it because we.
Speaker 3: Will say this from the rooftop. Trava and I we would swap accessories, we would try to dress similar, and we would enduring great time sometimes just swap feet and talk. I will talk as Prova and Prava will talk as Rada, and right till the end we will go be like, hey, guys, remember how I said this.
Speaker 2: They'll be like, yeah, that wasn't me, that was Trava.
Speaker 3: In common caught us one time trying to flap seats at one of the instant restaurants, and.
Speaker 2: He grabbed us and put us back onto his feet the.
Speaker 3: Right one and quin fun behind the scene.
Speaker 1: I'm now started, I feel like I should ask you this, what do you reckon? Do you reckon that twin that I went on the date with. Do you reckon that he actually was being able to connect with his twin or do you think he was just blowing me off?
Speaker 3: Oh? Look, man, I really feel for you right now.
Speaker 5: But he's as strong as out.
Speaker 3: He probably did feel someone. But if he did feel something, I'm sure he should have should have expected that saying, oh, hey, my twin like accidentally just you know, got in a car act something. And that's why I said that if he didn't test you, man, I'm so slow to say you got blown off.
Speaker 5: I mean so so he really just us his twin, yeah, as a backup, like it wasn't even a phone.
Speaker 2: Call, it was a.
Speaker 1: Girls. I just have to say I've thoroughly enjoyed chatting chatting with you today and catching up with you. I'm so glad you've won. I can't wait to see what you do next. And thank you both for being so generous with your time and chatting with me this morning.
Speaker 3: Thanks so much fun. We've absolutely enjoyed it and we'll never forget you. He as the guy who's got the surface for you.
Speaker 5: Wait, you couldn't got your bout.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: I hope you both enjoyed chatting to the media today and just revel in this whole thing, because I just think it's so magic and I'm so happy for the both of you.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much, Ben, you have a wonderful day.
Speaker 1: Okay, amazing Alright, I'll let you both go. Good luck with it all. Letter bye,