Speaker 1: iHeart Podcasts.
Speaker 2: You can hear more Gold one I four point three podcasts, playlist and listen live on the free iHeart.
Speaker 1: App Got anything good? Hey, this is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Unmissable broadcast radio will be happening when this show goes live to the car park. Car park, car park, car park down the side of the building. Building building building, couldn't get reception at the main plate of the car park.
Speaker 1: Unbroadcastable signal. Jammy and tenor issues issues.
Speaker 2: Issues anyway, Pats Yes takes on herself, takes on Wayne, takes on, Penelope takes on Jane. Four people will take the same challenge to reverse in one Go one and done. High stakes million listening around the world in a live simulcast on Netflix. We sold us for one hundred and twenty seven million dollars, bigger than Jake, Paul, Anthony, Joshua. They're be watching and we've got to raise the game for this fight in December. It is huge. I'm genuinely so excited about tomorrow morning. This came out I think last week on the show when we're talking about small limitations, and Passo was actually saying quite.
Speaker 1: Rightly how it is really you were taking.
Speaker 2: Sometimes when someone who can't reverse very well takes ages like five seven Goes, you're all sat there like lemons, just waiting for them to get on with it. Why couldn't they just pick another spot? And then a lot of you said no. Christian normally says people just can't do who just can't do it? Like Passes jealous she can't reverse, that's why she hates it, and so pass He said on air she would do a live challenge. And then that's where the back it Up cup came from.
Speaker 1: That's gonna hatey hate. Hey, hey, so you better hurry up Bend Park, Park Park. Do you think that you can take her role at the backup.
Speaker 2: One thousand dollars on the line to the winner? Now to make the steaks like it normally is in the real world, can't just have them park it into empty bays either side. That's not what it's like. It's a pressure shot when you do this in real love and there's cars there. Yesterday I had the idea of maybe we could like see if there was a Lamborghini or a portion showroom that would loan us some cars. Okay, then how's that gone?
Speaker 1: Down.
Speaker 3: Absolutely not.
Speaker 1: What are they mad?
Speaker 3: No, we're mad so they they've not even responded to any of our requests because these are half a million dollar cars.
Speaker 1: Well, then make sure you do it right. Don't scratch them.
Speaker 2: No, doesn't whether it's half a million dollar car or a fifty thousand dollar car, you don't.
Speaker 1: You can't be scratching cars when you park.
Speaker 3: Yes, I know, but we just got nothing back from them. But we did go to our good friends at Mercedes Ben's Bery.
Speaker 1: Great so they're dropping of some amgs tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Mercedes Benz Berry twenty minutes on the Bery tunnel.
Speaker 4: Not quite.
Speaker 3: We're still in the midst of trying to make that happen. They have been very lovely to us and offered it to us. However, we have a legal team here.
Speaker 1: Oh those kill joys not needed.
Speaker 3: And there is there is the potential and risk that if someone does scratch it, that there could be a loss to the business of about five thousand dollars. And Sue the boss has said absolutely categorically go for it.
Speaker 2: That would not I'm going to email her like you do, Caden, so cough up five brand Christian work.
Speaker 3: But currently we we may have some Mercedes side by.
Speaker 1: Side, however, some ancient or something.
Speaker 3: However, currently we just have cones and some cardboard cutouts.
Speaker 1: We need them, we need the cardboard cars, Kitlin.
Speaker 3: No cardboard cutouts of humans.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, have you heard this?
Speaker 4: Out?
Speaker 1: It so they've got a cardboard cutout of you and I apparently sue. The bosses are right with you. I being run over, scrab me. Nice for the young kids to watch on the tiktoks.
Speaker 2: To get with the bonnet, Patsy, can you agree if you do hit one of the merks that you will cough up five.
Speaker 1: No, not a chest. You're confident about not hitting them. But it's okay if I take the two song that it gets scratched, well, you're the one scratching it. Well, why would it cost the station five thousand? Sure? Is that the excess? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Exactly? So expensive cars too? They basically a Porsche.
Speaker 4: Always wanted a Mercedes.
Speaker 2: Rests funyway, Mercedes Ben's very giving one to the winner. And if you don't scratch it, drive it home.
Speaker 1: May not say the last of me. We're taking to leave the shop. I go Mercedes Benz. What's that song?
Speaker 2: Won't you give me a Mercedes Benz filmer and will.
Speaker 1: War yourself into the sunset. All right.
Speaker 2: So here's the other thing we need then, other than luxury high end cars parts either side we need.
Speaker 1: It's Australia.
Speaker 2: So obviously, just learning from AFL, you need twenty seven umpires. If you have a sport in Australia, you need twenty seven umpires apparently to run it.
Speaker 1: We need it.
Speaker 2: And I could kind of an umpire to officiate over this, and so I was thinking it be great if we could find a VIC Rhodes actual test examiner or formal one who do have done this, they know what it should look like. Or a driving instructor, yes, like the Raizor array of driving instructors. We do have Razor Ray's number. So if we can't do this, we'll just get Razor Ray. He's still got that Kit'll be all nice and clean.
Speaker 1: Oh, Rasor Ray is like that some Razor Ray blow. Let me know his flags.
Speaker 2: Side all right, So its four back plan is Razor Ray all right. Ideally though, we're looking for a driving structure or a formal current VIC roads test examiner.
Speaker 1: If that's you, call me now.
Speaker 2: We need you for the back at Cup Tomorrow thirteen fifty five twenty two.
Speaker 1: But have you want listening right now? I know you're busy people Tomorrow morning.
Speaker 4: In a world where parking bays are battle grounds born from Patsy's hatred of reverse parking? Is she jealous? Will Pat's collapse?
Speaker 1: I can even do it with one arm.
Speaker 4: Anything can happen Wednesday one shun shut, one ben bay, No cameras, one thousand dollars on.
Speaker 1: The line, born ready, Hey Sol, what's this baby?
Speaker 2: Dry?
Speaker 3: Back here?
Speaker 4: The Battle of illegal age drivers.
Speaker 1: I wanted to reverse park when I was a ten year old, when I was driving at eight and only one driver takes the car. Now my first winning minor fire up the.
Speaker 4: Back it up car On The Christian O'Connell Show Goal one oh four point three.
Speaker 3: Tina can give you the right spelling for the trophy and I'll see you next week.
Speaker 1: I've got goosebumps. I'll see you tomorrow morning at eight The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast. I need a w for tomorrow Wednesday.
Speaker 2: Not just Winterers Wednesday, which we always go for wheels up.
Speaker 1: No, it's will Will's left and down Wednesday.
Speaker 2: What about you know it's not just nerves of steel, Wills of Steel Wednesday. That's the one, Wills of Still Wednesday. By the way, I found Patsy's song, Oh Lord, John Mercedes Band. This is Patsy's theme chew as you're reversing. Tomorrow, Patsy and the play this to help you, Lord, don't you bamy a Mercedes band?
Speaker 1: Tomorrow?
Speaker 2: At eight, Patsy takes on contender Jane. She takes on Penelope. Oh, those clips don't work? All right, this is going well all right. Now we're looking for a drive any instructor to try and supervisors tomorrow and being a judicator.
Speaker 1: Jane is on the line. It's not her, but her husband is. Yes.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hello Jane, thanks for calling in and hearing our appeals.
Speaker 1: So your husband's a driving instructor he is?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: Is he any good?
Speaker 4: Yes, he's very good.
Speaker 2: He's very good.
Speaker 1: He's on excellent paths, right, and I'm sure he'd be an excellent judge. Okay, lovely? And is he available? Is he was? He got a lesson tomorrow morning sort of early. Well, I have to check with him and confirm what he's available. But if he's very.
Speaker 2: Busy, of course, But sit you in.
Speaker 4: I'm sure he'd love to.
Speaker 2: All right, maybe they could do the lesson, bring them around here to Richmond, and then he can just pop in twenty minutes hop back out.
Speaker 1: Great well also you I can't organize him, of course.
Speaker 2: But I'm sure a serious triving instructure is that he's out in the wire.
Speaker 1: You don't know what he's up to, saying, can't go. I'm not sure if he's busy.
Speaker 2: Kind of he's like the wind, he's free, like the wind out there. My wife's got that lie three sis. She knows I'm up to twenty four seven. I don't know where he is to.
Speaker 1: I know exactly where it'd be tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Well, I hope you can anyway, because I love your show and I think it's.
Speaker 1: Well, and you're going to if you care, if he can do it.
Speaker 2: Just the World's business driving instructor come down as well.
Speaker 1: Oh great, well, yes that'd be great too, But of course I don't know. You might be busy as well. Tomorrow morning. I had to get hold of I'm very hard to get hold of Jane.
Speaker 3: Well, yes, well not right now of course.
Speaker 1: Because I'm on the radio.
Speaker 2: That's quite right, all right, Well, thank you for recommending him, and we don't know yet where he's up for it or available business, so we're nowhere nearer. But thanks any way for thinking of us change.
Speaker 3: Thank you, enjoy this.
Speaker 1: Just going to message say that. Read Kaitlin's paywise take it Back to a Christian O'Connell show podcast