Speaker 1: Quest. Yeah, Welcome friends to the Christian o'connells Show podcast.
Speaker 2: By the end of this week, one of you would be winning a brand new car, an amazing car, our first ever car giveaway on the show. It's a two thousand and two Golden Holden Commodore. It's not just any car. It is a two thousand and two VX Series two Golden Holden Commodore.
Speaker 1: S Sexy six cylinder V six. We're talking thirty to forty thousand dollars worth of upgrades, customize Australian muscle cars, out guns, out sparkling.
Speaker 2: New painting job currently being done, taking a bit longer than we thought, but it's a knacked old car. State of the arts. Five stacker CD Technology also got a Meilways from two thousand and two, top of the range club lock for the ultimate and safety. No one's stilling this bad boy anti statics strip, no static on you. Get ready for a brand new static free life. It's coming, It's happening. It's real, for real, ac DC seat covers still in the box and hang in fluffyed eyes. How do you win this amazing car? Come up with your own lyrics to a well known song record it on your phone and send it to us. Head to the Christian O'Connell show dot com dot au ends this Friday team, we have some great new entries over the weekend. Bumped into one of our listeners who thought they had to come in during the week and sing it in the studio earlier. Is that I'm busy at the moment. What I was like, wait what now? You don't come in? Christ is another five people in reception way too, you guitars and accordion, Come on, come on in all right, So let's have a listen to this one. Then this is Steve. Steve del Santos made this over the weekend Carrioke, trying to win the Golden Holding. We didn't start the fire his version of Billy John's we didn't start the fire, godmin for retort.
Speaker 3: It's a golden Comet, off golding and by the holding.
Speaker 2: It was from a call, it was out of order, golden and by the holding Christians give away. I listen every day. Thank you very much, Steve. He's gone for a unique angle on how.
Speaker 3: We got the car, nothing about why he wants to win it, which is the competition?
Speaker 2: Interesting to go back to the origin story there. I guess like the multiverse these days. This is great from Anna McDonald wants to win it for her daughter, beautiful take on Rick Springfield's Jesse's Girl. O. My daughter has a cu Yeah, we thought it was a good little curl, but lately something's changed. It's in serious decline.
Speaker 3: It's got pieces falling off. It's just a matter time.
Speaker 1: And I heard about the golden car.
Speaker 3: And she would love that golden body.
Speaker 1: I just know it.
Speaker 3: And she'd be holding it in.
Speaker 2: Her own late late at night.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I wish she.
Speaker 3: Had a comm a gold painted comment.
Speaker 2: Where can I find her?
Speaker 3: Ride?
Speaker 2: Like that? Very very very good.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 2: Well done, Anna McDonald. And then I'm just about to play this one from Tim Burton, yep, the actual director. We built the city by the starship. However, there is a little swear word in this. It's obviously not the big ones. Why did the season this? Everybody want that car? It's the S word. Okay, However, it's it's funny.
Speaker 3: It's in context. Thank you.
Speaker 2: There, We've got the adjudicator here. It's in context. So if you do have the kids, though, oh maybe you get easily offended. We have a lot of priests that listen to eighteen minutes past on a Monday. It's the holy spot they call him. All right, anyway, have listen to this. This is very very good. Tim. Take it away old holden.
Speaker 3: Fit some brand new plates, add a killing paint job, golf finger traits a stack of with some fluffy dice and the steering long. Can't wait to add some Chase on the clock, can't templates.
Speaker 2: Cray with that favorite radio show.
Speaker 3: Dain Rebuilt, this city, rebuilt, this Citio, Come justify it's true. Bussy Prednissi missial comments.
Speaker 2: This bill is it's like a musical commodore.
Speaker 3: The music.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ten out of ten for Tim Burton and the backup singers. I'm guessing are the kids very very good even though that is extremely good production there, and they know it's all of it together. This isn't necessarily a singing competition. It's all week to go. It's gonna be one by the person that makes us laugh and it is full of passion as well, and that might be you. So head to the Christian O'Connell show dot com dot au you can find out more. But be part of it. This week. It's gonna be great fun. Thank you very much for everyone who spent time this weekend putting those together.
Speaker 3: Brilliant.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.