Speaker 1: Hey, you know what I thought would be fun? Yes, we should play like I don't know why, but we should play a game, right, And I thought what i'd do. I thought I'd get three different car engines.
Speaker 2: That's a great idea.
Speaker 1: I wanted to find out if you could guess which is which? Yes, I like that. All right, let me sort of see if I can work this out. He's the first one. Are you listening, yes, listen carefully give it some more, just stubi. I feel like you would have owned this car. There's your clue.
Speaker 2: Well, hold on, you're giving me cars that aren't new. I'm going to struggle with this. It sounds it sounds not very powerful. So I'm going to say it's like a four cylinder of some sort potentially, and let's not reveal it on this episode. We'll get people to email. Let's at contact at the Drive show dot com, dodate you tell us.
Speaker 1: First off, I will say one thing, the four cylinder. Hang on, I'll give it to you all more time. Oh yes, jesus, this would be you as a teenager. You can't, Polly, Let's go give this car a harden pull into that survey, would you?
Speaker 2: Poorly?
Speaker 1: I need to get some darts. You're always feasting on me smokes, I can't feast it together. Really? All right? Should we move on to the second one? Yes, go on, Okay, here we go. Now, I've got a feeling you've been in one of these because I think I've seen an old photo.
Speaker 2: Yes, goat, do the start again. It sounds familiar. Okay, so I think it's a Ferrari okay, good, good, And I think it is. It sounds like a an F four thirty two.
Speaker 1: Ferrari four or fifty okay, right, okay, here we go. Third one. You're ready?
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: Now close your eyes yep, good, listen, listen very carefully, my eyes are shut.
Speaker 2: Okay. Here we got never a good idea around you going?
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go. Sorry, sorry I made that manually. People literally just stood up in my seat A pans around my ankles. That Paul and he gets up out of better than the water. Get it done better than always? Okay, here we go, Here we go, Hi, hang on, this is begain the keys.
Speaker 2: This sounds like it was when you were young. It sounds like something you have to wind up at the front.
Speaker 1: There we go. Not the old joke is it that one.
Speaker 2: I have no idea. Let's with this game in the future. Can we just make it new cars?
Speaker 1: So it's stuff that I thought it would be better with the older cars because then you're kind of like it stuff that you would have grown up with. It sounds that you would have heard your whole life.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, if you're listening right now, contact at the Drive show dot com today, you email us and let us know what it is, and Gordy can raid the prize cup at his work for somebody.
Speaker 1: Here we go, one more time, Here we go. This is the last time.
Speaker 2: This is it?
Speaker 1: One more time?
Speaker 2: It sounds like an old Volkswagen or something. Oh really, but yeah, that was a complete guess it's not. It doesn't sound like a Beetle, though.
Speaker 1: I'll give you a clue. Yeah, I mean it's kind of the longest running, most manufactured car ever, right, but it doesn't sound like a Beetle. Okay, okay, one last one, last car?
Speaker 2: You're ready?
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go. Sorry, at this point, Paul's just like I went to university, do you know what. I literally spent fifteen minutes going through various parts out effects to find the perfect I'll find the file.
Speaker 2: Oh there we go.
Speaker 1: That's a morning. Oh jeuz, that was a big night last night. Well that was my ex.
Speaker 2: You are disturbing.
Speaker 1: Let's talk stuff that's happened. Let's talk Volvo's tech. Yes, because something kind of interesting is has happened with their I guess the tech they're putting in their cars. And it raises a bloody good question.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So look, Volvo has come out and said and Volvo, of course is owned by Gearly, a Chinese manufacturer, it's come out and said that it's been the victim of a cyber attack, with the attackers making off with R and D data. So that's research and development data. And I think this opens up a greater question. They claim no user data was captured here, but it opens up a greater question. What is going to happen in the future when you know, I'm going to refer to my Tesla because I own a Model three.
Speaker 1: Well, just in case you miss that, can you say that again?
Speaker 2: What happens when I'm driving down the road, My car is communicating with Tesla's servers constantly, and someone hacks into it and says, okay, from now on, the you know, the indicator operates the brakes or something like that. So I know that they Tesla, for example, and other car companies run hackathons to expose these flaws in their systems. They have bug bounties as well if you discover a big bug that you know they didn't know about. But ultimately, I think we are setting ourselves up for some disaster in the future for companies that perhaps don't invest enough into security, because this kind of stuff is pretty alarming to me.
Speaker 1: It's weird though. It's such a scary thought.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it is when you consider that cars of the future will be entirely connected. Even you know, a Yaris now has connectivity with the outside world. All the forward products do. It was interesting a report by the FBI in twenty seventeen said that only one in seven this is an estimate cyber crimes were being reported by corporations. Because I'll tell you what, if you were responsible for security at your company and something major happened, I don't think I'd be running to my boss and going, hey, so I forgot to apply a patch and now all of our data is go on.
Speaker 1: By the way, that sounds so like me. Yeah, Well, thank if I was in charge of security. I'd just be like, some shits hit the firm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you can see why a lot of these companies don't want to report this, especially if you're a publicly listed company. Can you imagine if one of them came out and said, hey, we've lost all this data. If you're publicly listed, your share price could be decimated instantly. So yeah, it really is concerning to me. And you know, I really do hope that car companies take this stuff seriously and really sort of get into it. I think it was in twenty seventeen there was a ransomware called want to Cry, and one of the podcasts that I listened to, Darknet Diaries, basically went into a lot of detail about this and car companies like Reno, Nissen, and Honda were affected and their production lines were shut down to deal with these issues. And what the ransom were effectively did was encrypted the computer and said Okay, you can have your data, but you have to send me five bitcoin or something like that. And one of my mates in it was working with Cinema that was actually affected by this, and what he found was you have a ransomwhere like when a cry goes out to the dark webon and will get purchased by seven or eight different people. And this cinema was basically infected five different times. So they paid one of these ransoms and the guy goes, yep, no dramas, that's unencrypted, and they're like, hold on, all of our shit's still encrypted. And they said, oh, well that wasn't us, that was some other hacker group. So you basically are endlessly chasing your tail when you pay these people, which is why the stance is to just not pay and recover these systems manually.
Speaker 1: Who do you reckon would be using this data? Because to me, I don't know. I feel like, I mean, the obvious one would be other car manufacturers, but there would be just so much legality around this, And well.
Speaker 2: That's the thing I don't know, because ultimately you can't use this data like I mean, you ethically couldn't use it. So it does make you wonder who's going to bother using it. But you look at some of these Chinese manufacturers who are in the business of just copying everything. I think if you stumbled across this, you could develop an electric car that these guys have maybe spent ten billion dollars in R and D four. You could fast track it and have an electric car on the market with their technology in no time flat. You would no one would ever know that that's where your ideas came from. But yeah, it is. It is pretty troubling stuff.
Speaker 1: This week, subru released their WRX. I don't know if this is the shittastic addition, but look, as someone who kind of grew up with these cars, you know, when these were that when that WRX was brought out, when was that sort of mid to early nineties ninety four, it was like a dream car, you know what I mean. Ye, it was the car that like the cool kids dat at school had, or the fast and furious car, you know. And now they just look I just feel like in the last twenty years, I mean, they haven't really made that much progress.
Speaker 2: Well now they're not fast and not furious.
Speaker 1: The h I'll laugh at that for far too long, far more than it deserves to. I'll be at home going kil I'm still laughing. The interior on the WRX means always it's been always a little bit uninspiring and unthoughtful, and it just, honestly, I was I kind of feel like they needed a that they need a kick in the butt and they just haven't delivered.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm one hundred percent on the on the same page. I think the outside looks pleasant, the inside looks like every other super rue And I know this isn't the WRXSTI, which is obviously going to be the faster version. But to be honest, the WRX two point four letter turbo charge four cylinder, it makes two hundred kilobots of power three hundred and fifty meters of.
Speaker 1: Talk not great figures in twenty twenty one, Like they're okay, that's the thing.
Speaker 2: It's if you have a look at every other car on the market. Two hundred Killowats was something that was you know, modern a long time ago for a hot hatch, and I reckon just Subarus is absolutely off the pace, and.
Speaker 1: It feels it's a bit.
Speaker 2: Across other Japanese manufacturers as well. Honda feels a bit the same at the moment where they're just really not doing anything interesting. And I don't know, I think these companies will quickly become irrelevant if they're not working on EV and hybrid technology. That the hybrid tech in subers is absolutely terrible. It is some of the worst stuff you'll find in a production car. And that's despite the fact Toyota owns part of the company. It's like you could have just gone to Toyota and said, hey, can we have the RAV four hybrid running gear for this car? Instead, they just concocted their own creation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right about Subaru and Honda too. I mean they're dropping these safe, generic, uninspiring, barely evolved cars. And I mean that's what I'm loving about Kia and Hyundai at the moment. The the I thirty N Sedan, the Alantra in other markets, but that is a sure I mean, it's a two lead you know, turbe charge for cylinder, but it's and it doesn't have the four wheel drive. But I mean it's still pulling over two hundred killer ONTs. It's got nearly like four hundred newton meters. It's a proper little car. And when that STI drops, it would want to impress. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Look, I think that ultimately the Subaru thing here, the real sort of tipping point for them is all will drive. That's what they hang their hat on. And perhaps there are limitations in terms of how much talk they can send through that. I know with the previous generation of the STI they had a special center differential control that there was rally bred and it's great because you know, it is unique to that car and it's quite sort of you know, it's fitting of what that car is. But if they don't have that stuff moving forward, and they don't put enough effort into into really differentiating these products from everything else on the market, I mean, yeah, that Hyunda and Kya stuff, you really just look look at that and go, well, why would I just buy the Subaru over that?
Speaker 1: Should we talk forward ranger?
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 1: Let me get my staff and Paul's just having a massive drink of water. I'm glad we've got that on video because that is pure Gin, your honor. I'd like the quardroom to see that my podcast partner was a raging alcoholic from the start.
Speaker 2: Oh we've got the same brand.
Speaker 1: Ah, there you go. The friend tell the perfect Traveler was yours floating around the radio station.
Speaker 2: There, No, I got this from my car. You bought this? Yeah, that's funny.
Speaker 1: We got we got slabs in the car park ie and loaded into the back of my car.
Speaker 2: Is this what we're giving away as a prize a bottle of water. No, no, a half empty bottle of water.
Speaker 1: We'll give yours away and sign it mine to it. Nothing. All right, Hey, let's talk Ford Ranger.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: One exciting thing is I've got to go to the launch of this. Yes, as did you? And you made a bloody viral video clip from it. Geez all right mate, calming down, it's just a bloody car launch.
Speaker 2: Well what did you think when they pulled the silks off? What did you think?
Speaker 1: Before I get to that, can I just tell you one i opening thing is you car journalists are exactly the most good looking lot a that is that is very true apart from you. Yes, the car journalists with their Levi jeans that they've never got out of there like, oh Levi Janes will do. I'm going to address the event. I'll just chuck a pair of le I'll just check, chuck a pair of jeans on a nice, nice T shirt and do you call them a ka sports cut?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Well, you know I need to just very briefly hang shit on my colleagues here. But when there's a dress code to an events, far too many of my colleagues just turn up in whatever they want because they know that the car manufacturer isn't going to go, oh, I'm so sorry you're not wearing a tweed jacket. You must leave. So they literally turn up looking like sacks of shit sometimes, and I really just half.
Speaker 1: Of them look like they're just writing the review on the bonnot of their car. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I really do feel embarrassed sometimes for them.
Speaker 1: Ford Ranger, I liked it. I liked it. Would you think?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Look, the night before this was revealed, we did our sort of deep dive presentation and I tell you what, this just makes everything else in the segment feel ancient. And that is a big problem if you are is Suzu at the moment, who's just launched a brand new current, a brand new platform that you're not planning to update for probably another five years. To me, Ford has really just thrown the kitchen sink at this thing. I love the fact that a lot of the engineering work has been done here in Australia and the headline numbers are V six Diesel, so it's the Lion V six diesel. So basically land Rover, Discovery, rain driver, sport range driver, that's where that engine originates. They previously used it in the F one fifty. The interior with the big twelve point something inch screen there in the center sink for.
Speaker 1: The sea clap headlights I thought looked really good, which we've seen on the F one fifty and a few of the other Fords.
Speaker 2: Yep Matrix eld headlights as well. You know, I think this is really cool. And look they teased as well at the end of the presentation the Raptor and that sounded like it has a petrol V six as well, which I don't know. I just cannot wait for that. That's going to be sick.
Speaker 1: You know what I loved about their marketing though. It was almost like they're turning it into the every man's car.
Speaker 2: Yes, well that's what it is like. I don't know what it's like in Sydney at the moment, but here in Melbourne it's beautiful. Man.
Speaker 1: We haven't had a lockdown for ages.
Speaker 2: But yeah, so look, I don't know. I think it will do incredibly well, but I think it'll be expensive. I think they're going to jack the price up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they didn't give much much hint on pricing. It was a great looking car, it really is. It's I can you can tell it's been well thought about. It's They are definitely trying to market it as the new kind of every person car, whether you're an outdoorsy type, whether you're a full will drive type, you know, a family type. I love the intro of this car too, because one my old man's a builder, so to me it was always just a bloody tool box on wheels. But I love what they've done with this car in terms of just the little things, from the side step to the I think there was like a ruler on the tray there. The indentations are really cool indentations of the Ranger on the back. Am I right? Did they do a partnership with ARB.
Speaker 2: Yes, they're going to launch something like six hundred and fifty accessories that you can fit and they're all covered by the Ford warranty as well. Yeah. Awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I feel like it's almost like they've designed this car like a piece of lego in terms of this is what you're with them. We've built it so you can add what you like and it'll be covered under a it'll be rewarded by a Ford warranty, which is really cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah. One thing to keep in mind though, if you are going to go down the path of accessories, if you're spending, well, actually, if you're spending regardless of how much you're spending, but if you're getting near luxury car tax threshold or not eligible for the for the instant asset. Right off, keep in mind that every CeNSE you spend on accessories, you then have to pay stamp duty on so and potentially luxury car tax. So if you are going down the path of AARB, get the car delivered first and then go to AARB to get it all fitted, because it'll still be covered by the warranty. But it means that you then just pay the price to AARB, as opposed to having an added on to your new car purchase price.
Speaker 1: Right, So don't do that at the dealership.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I'm not it's not financial advice.
Speaker 1: But oh thank you Scott paid the barefoot investor. What else have you got?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Oh my god, I had to laugh at his terrible missteps on crypto But and anyway.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I had to laugh the fact that he actually wears shoes. I'm like, oh, mate, I trust you. I'm not blaying your book.
Speaker 2: Fraud.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that Ford gave this car everything it definitely needed, put it up to where it definitely needs to be. From the the as you mentioned, the twelve inth screen, the disc brakes all over. I think they really sort of gave it a really good nudge and have kind of put it in front. It looks. It looks great.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So look in terms of off road equipment, it'll come with your standard stuff, so high low range. The big news as well with the V six diesel, and I think other models in the range will be full time fabill drive, so it's no longer a real wal drive come fullull drive type arrangement. Yeah. I think it's really going to shake up the segment. Ford's confessed that by I think twenty twenty three twenty twenty four, we will see the addition of hybrid slash plug in hybrid technology for Ranger and that's going to be big news as well. A lot of companies are moving towards zero emission motoring and picking vehicles that offer zero emissions, and I think that they're going to see a huge sale surge if they are first to market with that tech.
Speaker 1: It really is coming like a wave, isn't it. The hybrid stuff. I mean, since we've started this like three four episodes ago. It's just crazy the amount of announce that have Sorry, that's a bon cough, that's not me sick at all. It's crazy the amount of announcements that they've made with hybrid and ev tech.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Look, I think genuinely three years ago, if you had to said, oh, we're going to have a big way for VVS, a lot of people were like, no, it's never gonna happen. You look today, there is so much coming and still so much yet to be announced that I think the ship is coming and everyone needs to be sort of getting on trainers coming, and everyone needs to be getting on it as soon as it hits the station because it is coming hard and fast.
Speaker 1: What kind of car do you drive?
Speaker 2: Again?
Speaker 1: What kind of cars? Have we got a sound effect of that starting up?
Speaker 2: Take up?
Speaker 1: So? I guess we're not really going to review a car this week, are we? No? Well, look no, maybe we can throw it out there to the people. What do you think we should review next? I think I'd like to review something European.
Speaker 2: Yes, email us at contact at the Drive Show dot com dot au. Let us know your thoughts. So George shot us an email George Tits.
Speaker 1: Oh sorry, do you want to Uh? Well, I was going to say.
Speaker 2: You can email us as well, and we'll read potentially your email on the show. Look, it's not a bad joke. Leave those to me. The email here is contact at the driveshow dot com. Today you go read George's email.
Speaker 1: He's got a couple of great questions here. Boomers at my local dog park tell me the emissions put out by evs is actually more than what a conventional internal combustion engine will produce over its life. Is that actually true?
Speaker 2: Well, he actually said emissions that are put out during the production of evs.
Speaker 1: So good on me. I'm trying to read Paul, I'm taking little steps.
Speaker 2: So that's that's a good point. And Volvo actually came out and said recently, and I think the number was off the top of my head. Let me just triple check this while where while we're here, Volvo Electric production I seventy percent. I'm pretty sure Volvo came out and said that building an EV produces seventy percent more emissions than an internal combustion car. So actually did they came out and said that recently? Now that's true, because well, You've got a number of reasons. So you have a lot of precious metals inside these batteries. They're hard to source, and the process of building this evs the same except the batteries, because that's where a lot of this a lot of the bad stuff is. The problem is though, that once they are produced, as in the day they roll down the production line, they are going to be emitting less than an internal combustion car until you reach a point where those two crossover. So the reason I say that is every single day the energy grid globally is getting greener. So here in Australia you have more renewables coming online where focusing less on coal powered energy, and then over time your EV will be powered by green energy as the grid becomes greener, whereas your internal combustion car, you will always be feeding that with a fuel that gets burnt and then it emits something into the atmosphere. So during the production process, yes, an EV is incredibly energy intensive and bad to produce, but I think what we'll find is over time, as we rely less on lithium ion batteries and more on solid state battery tech that requires less of these precious materials, we will be in a position where they will actually be more energy efficient to produce and emit less during that production process.
Speaker 1: I feel like they're already starting that too. A lot of the interiors and stuff, for instance, it made out of old plastics and whatnot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, Like I just had a look at the new key or EV six the other day and that basically has carpets that are made from old plastic and the dashboards made out of bottles and stuff.
Speaker 1: So from Paul's house because he has a drinking problem.
Speaker 2: Of what is this friend telle the perfect traveler water?
Speaker 1: Oh wow, that's what we're saying public.
Speaker 2: Okay. His second point was about the batteries, right, yeah, so he said, tying into that. Same boomers mentioned above also state that batteries only last ten years and once they can no longer hold charge, they cannot be recycled and end up in the ground somewhere. Is this true? No, So they can absolutely one hundred percent be recycled. So the way that it works is old batteries from old evs are currently used in in appliances. They can be used to power a house for example. Obviously, these batteries once they get down to around sort of eighty percent. Their serviceable life becomes reduced because you get less range, the less you can store in a battery. But if you can use that battery to store energy overnight for your house, for example, you don't really care that it has eighty percent left in it as long as it runs your house overnight. You find when they get to the point where they're not usable for energy storage, you can actually now recycle one hundred percent of the contents of that battery. So it is expensive, which is why it's not a great business. At the moment. There really isn't an incentive to do that. But as governments move towards incentive this stuff, we'll see more of this happening. So, yes, you absolutely can recycle batteries at the moment.
Speaker 1: Oh, he had a great one with hydrogen, George Is asked.
Speaker 2: The mirror has an alleged range of five hundred and fifty kilometers and can be refueled in a matter of minutes. Surely this is a better alternative to battery powered evs. Look, I tend to agree with that. I think hydrogen absolutely has legs. Whether it's in consumer cars though I don't know so. One of the big advantages is if you have a petrol station, surely you can produce hydrogen there, store it locally, and it can fill cars and off you go in a matter of minutes. As George says, the problem is the process of producing hydrogen is incredibly energy intensive. So if you compare to the way that you'd power an EV, for example, all you're doing is plugging in electricity and pumping electricity into the batteries. With hydrogen, you have to use electricity to create hydrogen, and then once you've done that, you have to use electricity to compress and then push that hydrogen into your vehicle. You're using energy along the way there that you wouldn't be doing in an EV. That's not so much of an issue if you're producing that hydrogen with renewables, because who cares if it's twice as you know, it requires twice the amount of energy because you've got solar power, wind power, we don't really care. So it really is just a process of efficiency. And I think longer term hydrogen will work really well in commercial applications because you'll be able to store much more of it to offer longer distance driving, which you can't really do an EV's at the moment in the trucking industry, for example, it's just not there yet. And also with that process, if you go back to base with your truck, for example, you can refill it at the depot, which means you don't have to have these things all over the place.
Speaker 1: Do you reckon that hydrogen could be definitely like a more popular fuel down the road, because I feel like it hasn't really been. If whoever's doing pr for hydrogen shouldn't be.
Speaker 2: You need a Maybe Jeff Bezos can do it. You've got Elon Musk for evs.
Speaker 1: Yes, we need, we need There needs to be an Amazon hydrogen powered car.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, look I think it needs better marketing. But equally, you don't have all of the benefits. So, for example, at the moment with EV's you have hugely quick acceleration. You don't have that with hydrogens. Hydrogens are effectively just an EV. The hydrogen power plant is running an electric motor and they use a small battery as well, so they are effectively just an EV but it's just creating hydrogen currently isn't very energy efficient.
Speaker 1: Do you think evs will have a place in the off road space? Interesting. I think it's already happening. Sort of rivian that is a company that doesn't really produce profit cars, but they're doing that right, Yeah, they are.
Speaker 2: And part of his question asks about salt water and creek crossings batteries under the floor. Waiting depth look to be honest. As long as it's sealed, it really doesn't make a difference. I mean, salt water in a diff breather is not good news. So it's any car as long as you don't get water in parts that you don't want water, it's fine. Obviously electricity and water don't mix. But again, as long as it's all sealed, it won't be an issue. Waiting depth should actually be better in an EV because in theory you don't have those diff breathers and you don't have air filters and stuff like that that you're trying to stop water getting into. So if anything, they should be better with sort of driving through water crossings. In terms of off roading itself, the only thing I would be concerned about is running out of power. And the thing with evs is before they run out of they don't just literally just stop. They become slower and slower. It's an issue. If you're on a mountain somewhere off roading and you've run out of power in the valley and you can't actually use any electricity to get yourself up because it just doesn't have any that's obviously going to be an issue because you can't just run a jerry can over to the car and get someone to help out. So that is something to think about. But again, longer term, you're going to find that there will be ev charges of caravan parks and places nearby that you can fill up at before you actually go on your off road journey.
Speaker 1: That's pretty much it. Whatever and out. Yes, we should think about a prize, yes, let's Yeah, we're trying to guess the comp is to try and guess can't number one?
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, I guess can't number one.
Speaker 1: Now there's some clues in there.
Speaker 2: I really am just it is so beyond me that I really I don't know. It could be like an FX Holden or something. It's it sounds old and you said it wasn't a four cylinder, so it might be a six cylinder. It doesn't sound like a V eight and it sounds old, so yeah, I don't know. Well, contact at the Drive Show dot Com today you. I don't know what the prize is, but well I've got.
Speaker 1: It's a date with Paul, and yes he will do anything. Generally there's a look but you can't touch policy. But with Paul dinners on, I would.
Speaker 2: Like someone to touch me at some point, would be nice. Wife doesn't anything. She doesn't listen to this either. She will never hear that. Yeah, I've got a whole bunch of stuff on my desk, so let's see. Yeah, if anyone enters to start with. But if they do, I'll find something to send you on my desk.
Speaker 1: God, you better deliver. I hope you don't rock up and it's just shit like it's just stuff from the Christmas party that the friend till perfect traveler.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 1: You are not. There is nothing perfect about traveling with this thing one. It makes a lot of sounds. I mean, it's good because you can squish it into well. Paul uses who contacted the Drive Show dot Com Dot you and we'll
Speaker 2: Chat to you all in a fortnight