Speaker 1: Good morning.
Speaker 2: It's a Christian o'connall show podcast.
Speaker 3: Good Morning Friday morning. Welcome to the Christian o'connall Show. Good morning, Jack and Pets.
Speaker 4: Good morning, Good morning Christian.
Speaker 3: Before we get into well this week's double thumbs up Friday, what is everyone doing this weekend? This is our third weekend here in Melbourne of freedom. How are we using it? Tonight? Taking my two teenage daughters out for pizza?
Speaker 4: Yum, fun, I said, yum.
Speaker 3: Right, yes, I mean not even they would have such a basic response to that, yum. When did you come down to one word responses? This is a new thing you're doing. I know you hit thirty three this week. You were reduced, you were interacted on the show to a word interesting.
Speaker 4: That's what they said. That's fun, That's that's work.
Speaker 3: Going. Yum. I like brick, I like pizza. You go up today?
Speaker 5: Yeah's twilight birthday party this weekend? Well, like a five to seven pm birthday party for nine year old. It's getting later as she gets older.
Speaker 3: Well she's only nine. I mean we've got a couple of years. It's gonna be at midnight or something.
Speaker 5: They normally do midday parties, don't.
Speaker 3: They ye help my wife and I get sarotate. What was a late one on a Sunday?
Speaker 4: Do you think that's not a Sunday?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Oh how annoying.
Speaker 3: I mean the kids are all tired and all burnt out with all that sugar, and then when they go to bed on a Sunday night, you know, I say, yum yum cake. Jackie boy, what are you up to this weekend?
Speaker 4: Well, I'm old enough to have my own nighttime party because it's my birthday on Tuesday. Bianki Is organized a dinner for us on Saturday night. Again, we had to do that thing where it's only a maximum of ten people, so we had to choose some friends over other friends.
Speaker 3: Oh you and I did make the cup only the people that you do this nice radio show with. But okay, that's hard's going to find out the top of the show. No one is going to meet guilty and just gave me the old yum.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 4: I actually I think would you guys like to come?
Speaker 3: It's because you haven't got numbers or you've had a cancelations. We are not your cancelations. Jack Post. Okay, forget it. I've got in after something I actually said to the team yesterday. I'm still never sure in time if Jack likes me. No, no, now it's crystal clear and it's good. I hate doubt. I hate doubt in a working relationship. That's the way he caught.
Speaker 5: Would you guys like to come by the way?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just move on awkwardly to double thumbs Up Friday. I just say it, now, tough start to a Friday show. You I was in a good mood. Now crushed, heartbroken.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell show podcast, we're.
Speaker 3: Doing double thumbs Up Friday, where we go around to about the things we're into at the moment, but cheer us all up. Double thumbs Up Friday. What's going on? It came up?
Speaker 5: No, I don't know about came up. But I will tell you I've got something very special next week. And it might be Christmas orientated and it might be came up. But I'll leave it at that.
Speaker 3: Say for diary me back then. I'm not gonna sleep six sleeps to Patsy does hey?
Speaker 5: I think we mentioned this before. I got onto Netflix yesterday and finally, because I had the house to myself without interruptions with the remote and watched David Letterman. That new series that he's got.
Speaker 3: Oh it's brilliant.
Speaker 5: Oh gosh, my next guest is he's just his is.
Speaker 3: His best ever formers interviewing? You know what? There was a great book that came out a couple of years ago by David Itzkoff about Letterman, and you real I was reading it. Dave didn't have a very good time doing like twenty five twenty eight years of being I would say, the greatest chat show host. Yeah, the world will ever happen. I'm a massive obsessive. I've been to watch him do it taping, but actually he's a lot happier, and he was never really that interested in the guests. He just wanted to get back to doing bits and stuff like that. But watching this as he's grown older and left, I guess it was a hard thing to do that kind of show day and day out for so many years entertain America and all the pressure that goes with her. He just seems so much generally more interested in people and life. And the first season had Obama on that's a great one, and Jay z uh and then there's an amazing bonus one where Jerry Seinfeld comes on as a surprise. That's what I thought. It was interviewing somebody else. Jerry Seinfeld comes on and interviews him. That is brilliant. That's a bone. That's a bonus episode. I think it's a third season now it is the third season. Dave Chappelle's on it. That's a fantastic interview.
Speaker 5: And er, I just saw the first one yesterday. Kim Kardashian, we've watched that.
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 3: Good? Kids love that shot the Kardashian.
Speaker 5: It's changed my opinion of her. I went into that. I'm thinking a bit negatively, like, oh, you're just famous being famous, But I actually think differently about her now. She's very she's down to earth.
Speaker 4: I really could really like, are you're dying to know? He asked her because Kim Kardashian's dad was one of the lawyers.
Speaker 3: It's the main one's played by David Schwimmer in the OJ TV show, and.
Speaker 4: You could tell that she has an opinion about whether she thinks OJ did it or not, But she didn't say during the episode. I would love to know.
Speaker 3: By the way, did you see that video that her husband made of that hologram of her dad dancing? Oh?
Speaker 4: No, I heard about it. Have you seen it's a video of it?
Speaker 3: It's Incredible's a hologram. I'm seriously this weekend going to make my own like a video hologround to play in the event of my death for my kids. And it's going to be me laughing. So there's no inheritance money. I spent it all at Dan Murphy's. You now you're on your own, Leaches.
Speaker 4: So hologram is good these days? Or is it like two D two.
Speaker 3: Do one thing this weekend? See this so called gift of her dad? And this hologround is chilling. Sorry, Patsy. What's the double phone up?
Speaker 5: And the other one is a BBC You would have watched it Ghosts which is.
Speaker 3: Now on after nine am run the BBC. So it's the Raw Family. It's tea so you love that, don't you bang? It's a mash and cotny stuff.
Speaker 5: The earlier seasons.
Speaker 3: Aren't you seen it? No? No, I've seen the trail for it.
Speaker 5: Very it's a good, very very funny. It's about this couple, young couple that inherit this English manner from a distant relative and the husband's not too keen on it, so they decide they'll make this luxury B and B, but it's haunted, but only the wife can see the guys. It's very just a children's show funny.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not watching that.
Speaker 7: Why.
Speaker 3: It just feels like is it a sitcom? Yeah? Who's eating my has been drinking my beer? And she like wings a camera like the ghost. That's episode one done.
Speaker 5: No, it's very funny.
Speaker 3: I really like that. The one on stand.
Speaker 5: Yes, it's understand.
Speaker 3: There's two trails they keep showing me. There's that one. I don't think they must and I'm English. Then there's the one Gangs of London that almost feels so ridiculously over the top. Now, just because I've been living in two and off years, I'm more attuned to Cockney London accents like that. It's so over the top. It feels like to me now living here, the trailers like this. It's called Gangs of London, and the trailers literally people like this going oh mom a mom, then dying Vain and his family Mark and I don't think I could handle this. It's to London. If she was live now, God blessed Mark, She's gonna do you.
Speaker 2: Mark.
Speaker 3: On the other side, it's not an easiest step up. It's washed a trail. I think I need this in my life right now. All right, we'll take a break. We're back with Double Thumbs Up Friday.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: God one A four point three. It's a Christian O'Connell show thanks to Chemists warehouse. All right, we're doing Double Thumbs Up Friday. We tell about the things we're into at the moment. Jack posts, what's it for you?
Speaker 4: On yesterday's show, we talked about the year nineteen ninety eight and the Clinton near impeachment when he with the Monica Lewinsky scandal, which reminded me. I've listened to this great podcast called slow Burn. I don't know if you've heard of it. They go through they go through like historical events and do six episodes, really getting deep on a subject. I listened to the Clinton impeachment and it's really interesting. I don't know how close. I didn't realize how close they got to. He was almost on his way out because of that then and then how he survived it. It's kind of incredible. It's called slow Burn. You can get it anywhere you get pogchats.
Speaker 3: Now in this modern world of like how much rabble rousing goes on. Look what's happened? You know in American stime, Now he'd have been out, yeah'd been hounding out of the pressure groups like Fox News, all that kind of agenda. He would have gone. Yeah, he was saved by no internet and dry cleaning. What did you got, old gag? He got double thumbs up, Jack.
Speaker 4: Then I mentioned last week on Double thumbs Up, I watched this great show called Quiz, which is a dramatization of this true story about Who Wants to Be a Millionaire where a guy allegedly cheated. When I mentioned it on last week's episode, I only watched two of the three parts.
Speaker 3: Because I asked you do you think he did it? And you were sort of, oh, yeah, definitely seen the last one. Yeah, because it's really it's open ended.
Speaker 4: It changed The last one changed my mind.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: The last one is about the court case. So the first two is about the how they built the show Who Wants to Be Millionaire? How he cheated, and then the last one is the court case. And I think the defense really convinced me that there is it's not beyond reasonable doubt that he cheated. It's possible he didn't cheat.
Speaker 3: It's well worth watching if you don't know what it is. Obviously, Millionaire hot Seat came from Who Wants with a Millionaire? One of the most fact it is now I think most successful game show ever was created in the UK from a breakfast radio competition and there was a big scanner about someone who won a million dollars and that they had help in the audience from someone coughing on the multiple choice what were the right answers? They won the money and someone there kept seeing this guy and kept trying to get on, trying to get on. His wife had gone on, and they just thought there's something right about this, and that analyzed the just the audio feed and heard a lot of coughs just before he gave the right answer. Yeah.
Speaker 4: And then what happened is the BBC edited the Oh I know.
Speaker 3: What about the BBC.
Speaker 4: They edited all the clips together where it seemed suspicious and that's all the court really saw. So it was really one sided because even though there was nineteen coffs that looked suspicious, there was over one hundred coffs on the show that night. So quiz watch it to the end is recommend She's good with the trauma you.
Speaker 8: Know, Chris Christiann Christian O'Connell Show Podcast Friday Morning.
Speaker 3: Welcome to the Christian O'Connell Show. We're doing double thumbs up Friday. We tell about the things we're into at the moment for me. Then I mentioned this last week. The third episode was out on Monday. If it was a really irritate now when they don't give you the entire season, want to spoil Brack waiting, just wait for seven days or a TV show what you are we in right now? When it wants to eat. This new Hugh Grant and Nicole Kidman drama called The Undoing. The team making it are the same ones that did Big Little Lies with Nicole Kidman Reese Witherswim, which was great. It's really good, but it's so stressed. Right it's one of those who did it? Did it?
Speaker 2: Did he call it it?
Speaker 3: Did the ex husband do it? Didn Nicole Kidman do it? It's so stressful. This week's episode, I started thinking, where's my alibi? Did I do it? It's so confusing, But I can't recommend that enough. The Undoing a fine on Fox. That's sir foxtail. That's very good. The other thing is I My wife tried to get me to watch this, and first of all, when she sold it to me as period drama, I was like, I along with ghost sitcoms. I'm not watching that. It's on Netflix called The Queen's Gambit.
Speaker 4: Oh is this the Chess one?
Speaker 3: Yeah again? Tough sound right, chess period drama. Went I'm not watching that. And then she, you know, and some becomes and I'm like this as well, you must become like a born again zel it about a TV show you've seen the f Oh, oh, you've got to You've got to see it. She came and interrupted you what I was watching. She goes, come in right now. Halfway through it. I'm going to rewind. You are going to love this anyway. I have to say this, we're tearing through. It is brilliant.
Speaker 4: It actually looks good. It looks good.
Speaker 3: It is so good The Queen's Gambit. And the other thing. One final thing for me, very very funny show on what's called Amazon one Amazon Prime. Nick Frost and Simon Pegg comedy Genius is Right made. All the great movies are hot farst the whole trilogy though Shawn of the Dead. They're in this new TV show called truth Seekers by day Nick Frost, Nick Fross to me one of the funniest men in the world. By day, Nick Frost is a courier driver. By night, he's a paranormal investigator. Already. I'm watching that show. Watched the first two episodes last night. It's really funny, laugh out. I'll warn you. You know, we were talking about jump movies and horror movies. It is slightly scary about the paranormal those bits, because you know they're into all that zombie movies.
Speaker 4: And the Dead had that moment like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not scary in the shawl of Dead, but it is really, really, really funny truth Seekers. The posters are up all over town. It's very good. Can't recommend that enough.
Speaker 8: Christian Hell Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Yesterday, we were very, very excited at the news that here in Melbourne there is a Hollywood legend, this guy Liam Neeson.
Speaker 9: But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired her for a very long career, skilled that make me a mate maver for people like you.
Speaker 10: If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you. I will find you, and I will kill you.
Speaker 3: What great movies they were, So we're looking for Liam Neeson. The best way to bring a start to this show is Who's Calling Christians? So we're doing a very I guess there's a mini version of Who's Calling Christian? I say many because obviously towards the end of the year and we're running out of money. So it's one thousand dollars to Liam Neeson and a thousand bucks to you if you can get Liam Neeson to call the show. Liam's right, O'Connor, Christian, Now listen yesterday morning produces. You know, we were doing this on the fly. It's announced it on air. It's okay to have that bit of production. Twenty four hours of tire come on twenty four hours. Nissan's listening right now and he say, you've got to build it before I kill the show. He's out there somewhere in the woods right now, living off the land, all right. So we had a couple of calls yesterday and where exactly Liam Neeson is in Melbourne? Jack, what do we know so far.
Speaker 4: He was in Noble Park. We had eyes on him in Noble Park. The whole production was filming down there. We had Brian's wife who was at D and D printing, the production was taking over their car park.
Speaker 3: I hope that isn't a key sort of moment in the movie where he's trapped in a D and D printing services in Melbourne. He's got to use the print of the bust his way out.
Speaker 4: Well, then the next place he was spotted is the indoor place and a crazy climb in Noble Park.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we yet to see an action sort of me where there's a great fight scene in a soft place center because you imagine him and a bounty right in amongst all those balls trying to kick each other, wrestle hiding and John Winks done that it's a great thing, throwing the balls at the guy in his face.
Speaker 4: Bouncing off a trampoline shoe and that I can't wait to see this. And then he was off to the Masidon Rangers and when he gets to Wombat State Forest, the trail goes cold.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're hoping that wombats are used in this movie as well. So we are on the hunt for Liam Neeson. And the way that who's calling Christian won't we do it every year is you ask the celebrities to call the show, and if you get Liam Neeson to call the show, he is here in Melbourne. The reason what they're filming in here is because we've done so well getting it down to zero COVID. Melbourne is pretending to be in American city. How are they going to dress up Masiden to be What part of America is that meant to be the Midwest? I'm not sure what they thought they're through. But he's got to be staying somewhere. Apparently five hundred Victorians are working on this movie. Someone's gonna be bringing him a coffee in the next hour.
Speaker 4: Somebody knows somebody, surely who listened to this show.
Speaker 3: Somebody somebody who knew somebody that I used to know. No way, that's a song. Yeah, you're right, we need to get close to Nissan. If you get him to call the show, you get one thousand dollars and Liam Neeson, we'll want to call us because we'll have a good chat. And he gets a thousand dollars for the charity of his choice. This weekend do you think they're going to be filming all Liam's going to be just doing Liam Neese and stuff. I just walk in the streets looking to administer swift and brutal justice.
Speaker 4: Yeah, good question.
Speaker 3: Do you get down time? We did go to the farmers market. You know what is he going to do this weekend? He's going to be walking amongst us. So if we see Liam Neese and ask him to call Christian, have you got any more information? Call us.
Speaker 2: Christian Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Yesterday on the show then we were talking about job perks and I've had a whole load of emails came in off the show yesterday, which we do for latel Party Light. Now, we had some great ones yesterday because sometimes your mom and dad had a job and they got great perks. There was a lady yesterday whose mom and dad ran the little Milk Bar and they lived above it. That's an amazing job perk. Okay, this some of these are awesome. This first comes from Kathy Christian. My dad had a great job. He was the accountant Channel nine in Adelaide, and we had Humphrey bee Bear at every staff Christmas party. See I remember I Remember there was an old guy used to do an evening show on the first radio station I ever worked for, and he said, there there's two of the most important people we need to know what the any radio station. The first one is the accountant. If you have I think he had gambling, gambling problems if you ever need to get in advanced in your salary. But yeah, imagine the power of the Channel nine accountant. Pain on the stories. Humphrey be Bear at every staff Christmas party. A few years later he was the administrator at the Adelaide Festival. Is this Humphrey be Bear All? Your dad and my dad moved jobs to the Adelaide Festival theater director. We got to go and sit in the box at all the shows and lord up over the plebs. Fantastic when we went to see Little Riverband and John Paul Young. Not so good when we had to sit through Gilbert and Sullivan or the National Dance Troupe of Taiwan. Don't even get me started on the National Dance Trip of Taiwan, those amateurs. Christa. My yeah, dad worked for Barter Shoes. Did you guys know Barter shoes?
Speaker 5: Yes, it's an odd brand.
Speaker 3: My dad would bring home test shoes. I don't want prototypes, right, I mean, school shoes are bad enough. I don't want thementental shoes dom as a kid as well. Now they've got these sort of high tech three dimensional scanning devices. When I take the kids to go and get school shoes. One of the worst jobs you can ever get delegated to as a parent is take the kids school shoes shopping. It is a hell. I bart with my wife. I go, look I do a year. I've getting up at six am doing Saturday sports. Please no more school shoes for the next two years. It's a nightmare, right, because they've got so much choices. We just were giving school shoes.
Speaker 4: Here they are, That's what I was going to say, Yeah, there was no choice.
Speaker 2: Choice.
Speaker 3: Now, oh there's all kinds of like Nike ones, Rebar all these and what annoys me is you can fold them in half. School shoes, right, they're meant to be like they're like skis, aren't they That doesn't break in till the last day of the school year. Finally there's a little bit of kids. You don't get feed we bleazing walking down the streets. The other thing I used to join as well, so now when you take your kids they get they're like scanned their feet. Are you know three D gim with that device. I used to be terrified of it where they would bring out that thing like.
Speaker 4: That ah mid measure your foot, Yeah, metal kind of jaws of death.
Speaker 3: I used to get so nervous about that. For some reason, I was worried it was going to break my feet. I don't even know why I was terrified. I was shaken still in that that horrible what is that great big device? I couldn't even buy them now they banned or something. Anyway, were we? Oh yes, back to where Mary Anne and dad working for a bar of shoes and those test shoes. The best part would be at the Christmas parties. My dad was Santa Claus. He would fly in in a helicopter. How much money in the shoe business? Shoes helicopter Humphrey bee bear. That's great, Mary Anne, thank you very much. This is a great one as well. My mum's job put. She was a scientist and one of the cool things that she could do, so her job put was to catch fog. On a foggy day, she would come to the school pickup and gather kids in the playground and she would open up an eski in front of all my mates and release the folk that she'd caught. Years later, I found it was just a lot of dry ice. But it's a pretty cool magic trick, isn't it. I might try that today at school pickup. Actually, all right, so if your mum and dad had a great job perk, give us a call now. By the end of the day's show, one of you is going to win one thousand dollars. Have been our call of the week, so it could go to one of you.
Speaker 2: This morning. Hey, hell Godmi Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Did you mom and dad have a job that got you a lot of perks? What were your mom and dad job perks?
Speaker 10: Up?
Speaker 3: First? This morning, Alex, Good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 7: My dad's work perk was he was hit supervisor at Allan's Lolly's.
Speaker 3: Oh cool, free lollies.
Speaker 7: I got free lolly So every Friday day would pick us up from school down the road and take us back to the factory and we would get to do final inspection in our lab coats and our protective gear, and we would get a large box of mixed lollies to take home, which would used to take the school on Mondays. So we were very popular at school on a Monday.
Speaker 3: What a magical little memory that must have been been something to look forward to. It all, we've been picked up by your dad taking to the factory, giving you a lab coach to find an inspection.
Speaker 4: And let me guess, not a lot of stuff made the inspection that one's going to come off.
Speaker 3: That company went bankruptleted on that and people got fired in the factory.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it was brilliant, brilliant and the best part. The best part of inspection was checking the stretchiness of the pythons. So we'll get out of the back and he doesn't. Happened to my sister and I would have to pull one end to the other and see how treachy we could get a python.
Speaker 3: So did the same at the factory as well. Yes, it's great, Alex, thank you very much, have a nice week and take care. That's lovely you too.
Speaker 7: Bye.
Speaker 3: Justin good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 11: How are you going?
Speaker 3: I'm going to jay dog off you go. What was your mom and dad job perk?
Speaker 12: Well it's not actually my parents, it's actually my grandmother. So I've got a two for here. So my grandmother ran the local amusement parlor in the eighties, So I got all the pennies, all the hot dogs and milkshakes pretty much for free, and I could take a friend.
Speaker 7: In as well.
Speaker 12: And then two dollars down it was the village cinema, so I got my grandmother was friends of the owner, so I've got to see all the movies.
Speaker 3: Basically, she was on a protection racket. You say that she owned them. It's awful this cinema burnt down. My grandson and being hilater, he doesn't pay for anything, Nana soprano. Wow, that's amazing. She could basically do you wanted?
Speaker 12: Yes, basically, so all the movies in the eighties, like Big Trouble in Little China, Goonies, I've seen Gremlins. I've got to see them all for free. Basically, So I had the best child would ever Thanks.
Speaker 2: To my name.
Speaker 3: That's great. I love that. What's your NaN's name?
Speaker 12: She's not with us anymore, but her name is Anna.
Speaker 2: So she was.
Speaker 12: She was a beautiful. So I've got a nice big portrait tattooed on the back of her. So and a couple extra quilos from all of those hot dogs and milkshakes.
Speaker 3: That's lovely. Justin Thank you very much, Thank you guys.
Speaker 12: Thank you all right.
Speaker 3: I have a nice weekend and take care now. Question day.
Speaker 2: Hello, Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: We're talking about your mum and dad job perks today. This comes from Sandy. Listen to show in fern Tree Guddy, Christian. My dad used to work for the Public Works Department on the dredger called the Pioneer. It was the ship that used to dredge the channels for the ships coming into Port fit At Bay. He was a steward, so he's in charge of ordering all the food and linen. He'd be away for two weeks. Once a fortnight. When he came back into doc, we'd all go down to Ripeier where it would tie up. We would go down and we could help ourselves to fruitcake, cheese, ham, pork and big blocks of steak. Amazing.
Speaker 4: But it's all two weeks I'll remember.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, but yeah, come on, cheese that ages is only two weeks old. Isn't out of date? Really? And that's what kids want, don't they? Fruitcake? Gather around kids in the yard or the boys come running for my fruitcakes, got somes in. Thank you very much, Sandy. Let's take some more calls now, Gerard, good morning, Christian, here you going. I'm good. It's Friday. You had a good week and mom and dad job put what have you got?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 11: The person of my man when she was a school cleaner up in a small country town for thirty years and back in the eighties week I had to go and help her claim the school. So I had done the staff room and during that time i'd search all the drawers and say what the tastes are up to, and also helped my mate's change the scores on test results.
Speaker 3: And one of them is now running os post. That's incredible. You're right. It was a secret chamber, wasn't at the staff room? You know, all the teachers hung out and all that you want to and I want there all She's like smoke in there and smoke pipes and it was this billowing of nicotine and stuff like that. Was a mysterious world. It had windows going into it, and if you ever steed into it, the teachers would like shift your way. And I meant to see this. Just need an hour away from you savages. We hate our lives. We hate you now.
Speaker 4: Staff room actually had the two way life, so it was a mirror if you're on the outside, but they could watch you from inside the stuf.
Speaker 3: Why can't we see what they were up to in the smoking, drinking whiskey and the coffee. That's a great one. Thank you very much. Kill have a nice weekend you too, Margaret. Hello, Yes, Margaret.
Speaker 13: Yeah, my dad was a country cup and we used to play cops and robbers in the real seals in the backyard.
Speaker 3: You had cells in your backyard?
Speaker 13: Yeah, we had the two prison cells in a country cup in the garden are in the backyard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Australia's most wanted. He's in the garden right now, locked, so we go and take him his dinner. Kids, don't get too near. Don't get too near. But that's unbelievable. So you would have people locked up in your garden in the cells. Yeah, And I don't know way that you channel like, I'm the one who's got problem with this.
Speaker 13: Hashtags were fun because we used to go down behind the back of the sills and choubled and sing nursery rhymes and stir them up if they were drunk.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's nothing worse that stirs up in the nursery rhymes. That's how you get them to confess. Confess or the kids keep singing, I did it. I'll tell you where all the money is.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Time now for Knockoff Friday. It's back because the weekend's are back and this weekend is another extraordinary weekend. No more ring of steel. Yeah, so many mates of mine who are heading out into country Victoria this weekend, which is great news. So not of Friday is simply where we ask you the most important question of Friday. What time are you knocking off today? What time are your downing tools? And then what's waiting for you? What are you looking forward to today or over the weekend? Jackie boy? What is it for you?
Speaker 4: Hey? Get this I'm going to do with Frank Day my personal trainer, first ever mother son fitness round. My mum is joining me at a strong boy school today.
Speaker 3: Oh that's lovely, So how would you do your normal workout? And then with mummy? She likes spotting you with the barber twenty place on this twenty place, Mom, Come on, it's on my throat.
Speaker 4: This bell I think she'll be Frank will be watching over both of us. So like getting me to do push ups, mom to do chinuts?
Speaker 3: Me a good son. That's a lovely thing because.
Speaker 4: She's been wanting to do it for so long. But she's you know, she doesn't like RIF like you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the strong mom strong boy together, they are a strong.
Speaker 4: Fan intimidated by the gym in general. So I said, Mom, I'll take you under my wing. Make sure no one makes funny your place.
Speaker 3: Okay, Patsy, what time are you knocking off?
Speaker 5: I am heading out of the station about ten this morning. I am driving down the freeway to Geelong because I won a new barbecue on eBay, well one, I bought one of the auction for a new barbecue at Geelongratulations, thank you, I'm very excited.
Speaker 8: Thanks boy.
Speaker 3: I mean it's amazing where you win a prize in the hand of the money for it's a smart movie, Babe, you're a winner with my money. Yeah, you drive me away from it.
Speaker 5: With Hang on a minute, so I hope I can shove it in the back of my little car. I hope it fits up.
Speaker 3: Are you taking that little clown car of your Oh wow? Amazing. Get this. Then here's what happens to me after we're done at the fun house today. Last weekend, when I was looking for my wife's birthday present at Chadstone, I walked past one of the many shops there and there was an amazing aroma wafting out. You know, I like my in my house, I buy more candles for my wife. Is in an idy world. I turn it into a crypt It's like a nineties music video. In the evening of me lighting candles walk past, there was an amazing aroma and I went in and said, what is that smell? As that candle went you too late, sir? They sold out. I was okay, and she goes, do you want me to put you down on the wait list? And I thought, am I really that age now? Candle for candles? Well, I'm going to go on a waiting list years ago usually for gig tickets for two candles. I am at that age now? I went, yes, please, yes. Evening the magic call. It's one of those unknown numbers and went, I don't know if this is some sort of sales call. And I was like yes, and I went, mister connall your candles are right, I went i'd be in tomorrow. So today I'm driving all the way back to Chadston to get two candles and then leaving Chadston straight away. I'm so excited.
Speaker 4: Can you tell everybody what the cent is or are you keeping?
Speaker 3: Because otherwise they could get there before me at eleven o'clock use my name, get to pick up my candles. I love that it's that high sound. I don't know how I sound manly. That's great.
Speaker 2: Christian A Christian o'connall show podcast.
Speaker 3: The other thing I've got on today at four o'clock. This could either ruin my weekend or make my weekend. I don't know why I put one in on a Friday golf lesson?
Speaker 4: And did you go out the other day when we had like the thirty plus de grade day? Were you out there in the middle of the day for an hour?
Speaker 3: What an idiot? I got down there? Car park was empty. I should have knows them right. Only one out there playing golf was an Englishman burning in the heat. I had no hat. Honestly, I just feel it just frying the back of my neck. Just you know what, It heats up your back, You touch your neck and you're like oh, I feel that you can put an egg on the back of it. And Friday it was just it was like thirty three and a half an hour in a golf course. No shade. All right, so knock off Friday. Every Friday we ask you what time you're knocking off, which means what tell me you're downing tools today? And then what are you doing? It's another great weekend for us, and this one you can head out to country Victoria. You can see people you haven't seen for ages. The weekend is ahead of us. Judy, what time are you knocking off today?
Speaker 6: I'm knocking off at ten thirty this morning, Christian.
Speaker 3: And what are you going to be doing?
Speaker 6: I will be getting handed the keys to my brand.
Speaker 14: New house that we built.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, how exciting. Congratulations been up since four thirty.
Speaker 6: I'm very excited.
Speaker 3: Oh is that Christmas Day?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yep, amazing. And how long does it take you to the rena and do the build?
Speaker 6: They started the building March, so there's been a few setbacks.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I bet you can't wait. So are you moving in this weekend? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, literally getting the keys and loading stuff in the cars and the trailers and it's start sure the health help.
Speaker 3: How excited? What great way to end the year and do Christmas any new place?
Speaker 6: Finally perfectly?
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, well listen, I hope it all goes well. Good luck this weekend.
Speaker 6: Thanks guys having weekend.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Judy, we will Anthony, good morning, Good day, Christian. Hell a mate, I'm good Anthony. What time you're knocking off?
Speaker 15: Mate? Finishing at four point thirty? And tonight is date night, so we're going to head to New Mcity to have some Chinese and see Russell Crowe's Unhinged.
Speaker 3: Nothing says date night than a mad go at a man go mad in a movie called Unhinched Russell Crowe is a lot of date and a lot of night. That is great. Yes, cinemas are open now, aren't they?
Speaker 15: Cannot wait?
Speaker 6: We love going out.
Speaker 3: Thank good movie. Yeah, I know, I've really missed out the last six months. It'd be amazing. I bet I bet be a buzz of excitement from everybody else going into cinema. I think it's the I think it's on the second weekend. The cinemas are actually open now. Well, you have to let us know Monday. What the crow Man movie like is like? I really, I still haven't seen on Hinged and I really want to see that. Love us of Crow Movies.
Speaker 15: Enjoy tonight, Thank you so much, over Gray weekend gards.
Speaker 3: All right, cheers, Hey listen, why you're there, Anthony, yep, yep. I've got a double glass for Village Cinemas Gold class as well, so go listener again. Sounds like you and your wife a wrillianty movie, So see another one on us. Okay, Oh, I love that.
Speaker 15: Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: That's all right, Take care and enjoy your night tonight. Cheers, by bye, Melinda.
Speaker 15: Hi Christian. I've already knocked off and I'm on my way up to my houseboat at Lake Yield, and and I'm so excited.
Speaker 10: Oh do you know what.
Speaker 3: I've never been on a houseboat. It's one of the things me and my wife the kids want to do. We're desperate to have the houseboat experience. I see them advertised all the time. I'm so jealous. Is it your houseboat? Yeah, it is, it is.
Speaker 15: And we are so excited to see all of our friends who's got their houseboats. Well, it's been about, you know, four months since we've seen everyone, and I think, you know, it's a legendary experience, so Christian, you have to do it. There's lots of houseboat hire companies up there, so you haven't experienced Australia. So you've been on a houseboat.
Speaker 4: That's We used to go to Lake Eilden as a kid and run a houseboat. Yeah, it's great fun.
Speaker 3: Oh god, I'd love to do that. And I bet it must be a community of you there. If you have, you had this a while in the family.
Speaker 15: No, we've had it for about three years. But it is a whole community up there, the people, the locals, everyone's amazing. It's the most beautiful scenery and you've really got to experience it.
Speaker 3: Ye, you're going to get like a hero. So turned there, aren't you this weekend? It'd be like a party there. It will be.
Speaker 15: I can guarantee. Most of the houseboats are already out. We've been watching them on the webcams all week.
Speaker 3: We can't really webcams, and they were the big thing, weren't they webcams? That's great. I'd love to know someone who owned a house post that I could get access to. That would be lovely, wouldn't it. Okay, then, have a nice time with that private houseboat obviously, just some friends not English Dyejo.
Speaker 4: Isn't that one go through?
Speaker 15: You never know, you might get an invite, Christian.
Speaker 3: Just see how the shows go over the next couple of weeks. But then enjoy your weekend.
Speaker 15: Okay, thanks Christian, you have the weekend too.
Speaker 3: Make a note of that person never winning anything. Who we got here? Jeff? Good morning, Jeff.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, Christian, here are you going. I'm knocking off at twelve thirty. I'll be a warricle seeing some patience and then I'm going And what do you do?
Speaker 3: By the way, I sleep?
Speaker 1: Sleep physiologist?
Speaker 3: Asleep physiologist. We need to talk to you, honestly, Honestly, Jack's reading this book at the moment. What's it called?
Speaker 4: Yeah, why we sleep? And I, Jeff, I have a real problem with napping or like trying to that three pm mark of the day. I get so tired.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Jeff, we hit this wall at three pm and it's this horrible bleak thing. It's it's easy to get up in the morning. I've never had a problem with that doing these hours, but that wall at three in the afternoon. Would you finds we nap have a little power.
Speaker 1: Now that's the typical circadian dip about anywhere between twelve thirty three thirty nap. If you're going to nap, nap for twenty minutes only, right, But he's he's a Do you like coffee?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: But if it's going to help, well, well, what you can do to get your.
Speaker 1: Red up in the afternoon? Slam down a short black before.
Speaker 3: You go to sleep. You see your qualifications caffeine. The one thing you don't need to answer to me is caffeine.
Speaker 4: I think you're just trying to get more patient. Everybody drink coffee before you go to sleep, and now everybody in Melbourne's going to sleep when.
Speaker 1: You work for the coffee marketing that hasn't materbolized yet.
Speaker 3: So you coffee. I'm just gonna have a line the mark keep and then what would do when you come out of it? I'm revved up?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you slam it down, You have a nap straight away for twenty minutes, you come back out and you just rip ripped up because it's metabolized in twenty minutes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then I can't get to sleep at nine o'clock when I'm trying to get to.
Speaker 3: Do another one. Do you know what I'm going to try this today, Jeff, I will try this. What just like a little piccolo or something.
Speaker 1: Like that, Yeah, for sure, black like.
Speaker 16: Picolo whatever it is going to be strong, be strong.
Speaker 3: Yeah, manly shot black you know, no, no, no piccolo nonsense pommy and all right, I'll give that. Get you know. By the way, Van God used to do that. He would fall asleep in a chair right holding a pencil, and so when the pencil fell out of his hand, he would wake himself up. That's who were time. That was his nap time, all right, But that's that's not having coffee before his ear off. So maybe he didn't get a good nap time. He didn't know the coffee trick from Jeff. Jeff, I'm going to try I let you know how I get on. All right, good red up.
Speaker 8: Christian Christian o'connald podcast.
Speaker 3: So we started this a couple of weeks ago, and as well, we get a lot of song titles, put them on the wheel, spin it whatever it lands on. That's what we're trying to phone in with you. So this morning we've got I still haven't found what I'm looking for, by you two go your own way, Fleetwood Mac, what's my age again? Blink worn eighty two, baby did a bad, bad thing from christ Iity and EMC Hammer joins us this week, brand new entry on the wholm of for Fortunes four. Can't touch this. Let's spin it down down it's landing on EMC hammer. Can't touch this, so till the next twenty minutes, can we do a phone in called can't touch this? So I guess we're looking for stories of things maybe you were told when you were a kid. There are always areas of your home, mom and dad's place, or and nanon Grande where you weren't meant to go, or things you touch it was an older brother or sister. What couldn't you touch? Can't touch this? No? Four one four one oh four three, Jackie boy.
Speaker 4: We have one running at our house at the moment. Actually with the air pods Apple air Pods, which are the wireless headphones. I had some for ages and Bianki would always steal them, and then whenever I'm.
Speaker 3: Going out was sharing them.
Speaker 4: Oh share, yeah, which is a little bit gross because they do pick up a little bit of eargunk from Yeah, definitely, So I got her some for her birthday. Now we have our own ones. Still she hers run out of battery or she misplaces them, and mine is stolen out of the little pod I keep. Every week, I make the rule no touching each other's ears.
Speaker 3: In my family, it's the same thing, like the kids are accusing each other who's stealing who's We've all got them, and I've got I got us all four different colored cases now that you know, can get those all colored things that go around them.
Speaker 7: You need that.
Speaker 3: And also those airports as well. They're so tiny and slippery. I'm pound on if you put them in your pocket and stuff like that. They're just too easy to lose, aren't they?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, And everyone's all is argued about that in our house. All right, can't touch this? What have you got for us? The Christian O'Connell show podcast, So the when or fortunes has landed on mc hammers? Can't touch this? We know we do this every friday. Can we do a phone in about a song title? Can't touch this? What couldn't you touch? What do you stories? Have you got? Peter? Good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 17: A friend of mine had their parents had a full launder room with shag bowl carpet, but only place that there was a television in their house back in the day when people had only had one TV and no one was allowed in that lundering full stop. But whenever you went in there, you left princes in the shag pol carpet. So we used to have to back out and get rid of our tracks literally and knees falling back.
Speaker 4: Rap just rake the shagpile back or come down ceiling like mission impossible.
Speaker 3: Yes, So many friends of mine, their mom and dad, they had those rooms that were at sliding doors or the kids were never allowed any had the music center in and the one TV in the house. It was like that's the grown up room the room. Yeah, that's right, that's great. Peter, thank you very much. You kill mete. You have a good weekend. This is Stella.
Speaker 13: This is Stella.
Speaker 3: Great Stella, welcome to the show. Tell us about what you couldn't touch.
Speaker 16: Good morning. Well, my brother I was so precious back in the day. He had a record player and his records, and we weren't allowed to go with my sister and I weren't allowed to go neven. So what he would do he would very strategically place a hair across the top of it. Dicky tape it on each en so do fol or work whatever he went to when he came back. If fat hair was broken or moved, we were in dire straight mate. We would hide under the beds. Is he it was the sweet back of it?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, ball and blitz, Yes that's the one.
Speaker 15: Yeah, No, we were.
Speaker 16: We weren't to let it go anywhere near.
Speaker 4: His record coach A hair over this is I think that's actually from one of the Double seven films, the hair over the door.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I wasn't it okay?
Speaker 6: Fair enough?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know that we have a case on file. All right, thank you, thank you. Let's google it. I want to. I want to know now you've braceed that. Melissa, good morning, ma'am.
Speaker 14: God Mining, Christian, Jack and Pats Hope you're all well. I have a story for you. I was a fifteen year old at home and we had this picnic basket on top of our fridge that we weren't allowed to touch. You know, that had an assortment of Cabri share packs and chocolate biscuits and other bits and pieces in it. And it was always our family of seven Friday night treat specials, so none of us were allowed to touch it during the week. But as a fifteen year old, I had my very first boyfriend over for the very first time and everybody was out, so I thought I'd impress him with some chocolate biscuits and Cabri chocolate.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 14: I got the picnic basket down and went through it, running through and got to the bottom and there was a VHS video in there that I thought looked really interesting called Johnny Holmes, and I hadn't seen it, so we popped it on the VHS and needless to say, it was not a family movie that we're going to.
Speaker 3: Have on Friday without porn star.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I certainly was an eye opener at fifteen.
Speaker 3: It was in the picnic basket with the chocolates. We know he's going to.
Speaker 4: Look for what I know.
Speaker 14: Was memorable putting it on for him.
Speaker 3: That's for surely come around here every Friday. Oh, this is great choker and they're as a juicy.
Speaker 14: Tip Bitty came out gay a few years later, so I'm not quite sure it really helped, but anyway, and.
Speaker 3: There we go.
Speaker 14: Story.
Speaker 3: Yeshna, that's a great one. Thank you very much for calling him.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: Are you good at keeping a shopping list? I?
Speaker 2: Mate?
Speaker 3: You see I operate. What do you think I'm the same.
Speaker 4: I'm the same. I pride myself on just remembering what I need. And I've never in my life kept a shopping list where it's fallen apart at the moment is we need triple A batteries, and I just every time I go to the supermarket, I forget that we need.
Speaker 3: We've all got more thanough of double A?
Speaker 4: Does of double Ay?
Speaker 3: It's the it's the triple A. And what's that horrible little round fellaw?
Speaker 4: I hate the round guy, but I didn't even know.
Speaker 3: We're not going to learn what is that? It's that the cell ones? Yeah, that's something else on the DVS or T C nine. You got the C three, the C one, the C three, it's all the sea ones. I can't stand them.
Speaker 4: Where at the moment doing that thing? Where the batteries in the TV?
Speaker 3: It was a square one?
Speaker 4: The square one is nine fault.
Speaker 3: He's you know what, Let's do a battery based quiz on Monday. Shot. Serious know your batteries? What is that square one?
Speaker 4: He's ninefold definitely, I know that because ninefolt is the one you used to dare people to put their.
Speaker 3: Tongue on all right, son, The ninevault is probably the most famous one. So yeah, But the triple a's no one's got them. But they the little ones.
Speaker 4: They're the ones that the TV remote and it never really runs out, like it takes five or six years for it to run out. So the air con remote and the TV rote remote now are sharing the same double a.
Speaker 3: So you do what I do. We all do this. We borrow for one to get the other. You could go and buy some after work today, but you don't.
Speaker 4: You solve the problem in the moment, go all right, the air CON's working again, and then you go and turn on the TV TV working. Don't get that one from the Yeah, we're.
Speaker 3: Doing this all the time. Why isn't there right and all the great apps there are? Because there's too many different remotes? Now, aren't there one? Just a turn the TV on? Then you need one sometimes for like to get through the different streaming services and stuff like that. Or if you've got Apple TV, why isn't there a TV remote app?
Speaker 4: Is for Apple TV?
Speaker 6: Is that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: But that's not going to turn on your TV.
Speaker 3: Why isn't there one that can just turn on TV's like a master remote.
Speaker 4: That is a good idea.
Speaker 3: I might start inventing that today.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell Show Podcast.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I've just torn this piece of paper a little bit too rapidly on a Friday, and half the punchlines are separated from the setups. Oh dear, oh dear, it's like a cracker. All right, it's gone one a four point three K mornings, The Christian O'Connell Show, eight thirty seven. Last chance this week to go and see Tina Arena Live. What a show this is on Chante bless You. Oh no, that's the name of her new show. Well no, by the way, you can be there at the Sydney My Music Moll in May next year. Live Music returning very soon a couple of month's time. Well it's actually quite a few points start color mons timers, not May Saturday, made the fifteenth. It's Tina Rena and the Melbourne Symphony Orchestra on Chante bless You. Now it's the name of her show mate. Oh all right, so you can win those Your next five minutes always end with them wanting more bed songs. It's national Where your Pajamas Day? Today? Bed songs? I bet you've got pajamas.
Speaker 5: I just would have won them into work today if I could do.
Speaker 3: Banker got pajamas.
Speaker 4: She loves pajamas.
Speaker 3: I don't have any, no, not. You know what, I'm going to conduct a survey on Monday Show. How many of our male listeners have pajamas.
Speaker 4: That's great question.
Speaker 3: I think it's a very slim pickens who have pajamas. Espeently in old movies, isn't it you see the gentlemen having pajamas and like slippers that are always partner by the sign of the bed, nightcap and a nightcap. That's it? All right? So bed songs pillow? Is it me? You're looking for gold? Everybody was kung foot and fighting silver past the Dutch oven on the left hand side. Gold plus, thank you, and everyone loves it. Everyone's got a night stand. You know you put a little drink the night stand by me.
Speaker 4: It didn't need to set up. We know what a night stand is. It's a silver plus.
Speaker 3: I was holding out for a girl, all right, Jackie boy, what have you got for bed songs?
Speaker 4: Play? That bunky music, White Boy straight into Gold's Bohemian napsody.
Speaker 3: Yes, Silver, the sheet is on.
Speaker 4: Sorry, the sheet is on.
Speaker 3: Oh no, that's good Silver.
Speaker 4: And I'm about to sing a little bit of radio okay, because I'm as sleep I'm a knocker.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, that's very good Gold Plus all right, what have you got them? Bed songs on Chante Bless You?
Speaker 4: Sorry? Fading in the Glory of my Gold.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Yeah, another chance now to win these Tina Arena tickets in her new show on Shante Bless You too. I'll do another one at the end. Okay, you get ready? All right, that's mark the time waste today your bed songs National Pajama's Day when douvets cry Silver Yess smells like teen Dona. That is horrible, old FuG that is teen Doner plus Pete snooze that girl Gold. Yeah, very good by mcdonnald. Or you could say Madona God Plus on Shante.
Speaker 4: You Bless You.
Speaker 3: No, the sheet is on.
Speaker 4: I had that bronze copying.
Speaker 3: All right, then that getting possessive. I had that Sorry about that ugly scenes on the radio morning. No, we're not doing the morning floor. You want dear, oh dear, who selected that one? Producers come on napping in the name of Silver, nap time of your life.
Speaker 4: Don't know it, Bronz.
Speaker 3: I've had the time of my life as you mean. Jennifer warms and yeah, never gonna get you up. Silver plus Nathan rolling in the sleep Gold, Pajama Chameleon Gold, Amanda, do you seally want to hurt me? Seally?
Speaker 4: Mattresses?
Speaker 3: That's good, isn't it? Silver plus brand names corsales charging for that plug? They will. Janey's got a bunk Silver plus Christal Burr with Lady in bed Gold Bohemian Narcolepsy Gold. That's very smart. On Scott knocking on Heaven's headboard. Silver, Electric blanket Avenue Silver. Do you know has an electric blanket? My wife just on her side, I can shiver and die, she will survive. Welcome to the snuggle Bronze. I could fit it. Coming in the airbed tonight Silver. Uncomfortably numb sleeping on the fold out bed Gold. That's very good. Take my morning breath away Silver. I'm justin uh messaging a hot water bottle.
Speaker 4: Silver.
Speaker 3: I want to nat with somebody Silver uptown foot on silver pillow, fight for your right to parties the last.
Speaker 4: One silver plus is all I can do.
Speaker 3: Who is going to see Tina Rena?
Speaker 4: I like pajama chameleon, pajama comedian.
Speaker 3: Okay, that is Amanda. You're winning the tickets on Shante bless you well done. She's back Tina Arena Saturday, Made the fifteenth Sydney My Music while you can get your tickets Monday morning, ten am at ticket Tech.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast, All.
Speaker 3: Right, before we bow out there into the weekends, time not to find out who's getting one thousand dollars. Thanks to Howe in the team at Mercedes Benz Barrett for Cool of the Week. Tough job this week because so many funny moments and so many funny stories. However, here is the long list. Hello, Hello, Hello, The Christian O'Connell Show. Hello, Coller of the week, Good morning Jess.
Speaker 7: My weakest cream.
Speaker 13: The name is I am very distantly related.
Speaker 2: To Taylor Swift.
Speaker 3: How distant is distant?
Speaker 7: My grandmother's maiden name is Swift, and all throughout our family history we're very.
Speaker 2: Very mirror.
Speaker 16: I want to use the five harden.
Speaker 7: Don's ice cream.
Speaker 13: Every month, the delivery guy would turn up with twelve TUFs of the ice cream.
Speaker 7: And I've kind of was sick of seeing.
Speaker 2: It, so I pretending.
Speaker 12: Is coming in with.
Speaker 2: Margaret.
Speaker 13: My dad was a country cop and we used to play cops and robbers in the.
Speaker 3: Real in the earth you had sales in your backyard.
Speaker 8: It was fun because we used to go down behind the back of the sills and wardens nursery rhymes and stir them up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's not the worst that stirs up in the nursery, confess, So the kids keep singing, when have you been a band loser? Steph.
Speaker 6: Actually my mom.
Speaker 8: One day we went mini golfing with the family and Mum was scoring and.
Speaker 6: She realized she was going to lose to my brother, so she decided to keep the scorecard.
Speaker 8: She scrunched it up in a ball and put it in her law Dean, Good morning, a law's pig in a rustle, said, did you someone pick it up in three days time and all dressed.
Speaker 2: You know, dressed.
Speaker 3: Christian O'Connell Caller of the week, Great calls this week. Thank you very much everyone who has called the show. That last caller Dean at the pig man sounds like craw wan to hear it back. That's his child and stuff like that. One if he's gonna win one thousand dollars right now, and it is Steph.
Speaker 14: By Christian.
Speaker 3: Steph, you've just won one thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: You call the week so much.
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Are you're at school right now?
Speaker 14: I am at school any minute now.
Speaker 13: The music's about to start and I'm going to ink up there it goes.
Speaker 7: My wonderful kids will be in very shortly.
Speaker 3: Well you play them into music or something.
Speaker 7: Well, the music plays over the speaker, so they know the line.
Speaker 11: Up at the door.
Speaker 4: What happened to the school bell?
Speaker 7: Well, the school bell still goes.
Speaker 3: But this is like a two minute warnings, doesn't it? Warning? Five is over, Knowledge is coming, Warning, warning, this is not a class line up. Kids walk the line very much, Steph. Enjoy your one thousand donors. Thank you very much for cool about your awesome mummy in the schoolcard. We loved it.
Speaker 14: Thank you so much.
Speaker 7: My wedding's coming up, so that'll make a big difference.
Speaker 3: Oh brilliant, I bet it will actually, Yeah, all right, take care Steph, have a nice day. At school.
Speaker 14: Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Before we leave, Liams the winning continues over the weekend. If you can get Liam Neeson, the Hollywood actor Oscar winning actor Liam Neeson is in Melbourne's filming. All we know so far is where do we think he is today?
Speaker 4: Materaden Rangers. I'm wearing Masaden.
Speaker 3: It could be there over the weekend. If you can get Liam Neeson to call the show, then we're trying to get him on the show doing a mini version of Who's Calling Christian? Liam Calling Christian? You could be winning one thousand dollars if you actually get Liam Neeson to call the show, and Liam Neeson will get one thousand dollars for the charity of his choice. Keep your eyes piled this weekend you could see Liam Neeson. That's it for us. Thank you very much for listening. Title today's show is Nana Soprano. Have a great weekend.
Speaker 2: Bye. The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast