Speaker 1: Lifelun Cut acknowledges the traditional custodians of country whose lands were never seated. We pay our respects to their elders past and present.
Speaker 2: Always was, always will be Aboriginal Land. This episode was recorded on de rug Wallamuta Land. Hi guys, and welcome back to another episode of Life on Cut.
Speaker 3: I'm Laura, I'm Brittany, I'm Mitch, and this is our radio show, the pickup. You know, all the best bits, not all of it, just wrapped up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's chosen like a buffet depressed that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes it is.
Speaker 5: I had a few highlights this week.
Speaker 1: When I think back on the week. That was one of them, for sure, was you, Mitch. You never failed to make me laugh. Not you didn't even try. It was unintentionally.
Speaker 5: You had a.
Speaker 1: Really awkward moment with a huge, huge Hollywood celebrity, Andy Cohen.
Speaker 4: I don't think it was that bad, And the more we talk about it, it wasn't bad. I called Andy Cohen gay Santa and then referred to myself as a gay CHRISTMASLF.
Speaker 2: I think like the litmus test for when something's funny is when the other person laughs, and the fact that he didn't laugh and you laughed and then he sat there in silence, but you continued to dig in on the joke like just you really it was great.
Speaker 4: You know what you did me dirty Laura, because I can always trust on you to just laugh at me to help me through the situation. And what you did you stare at me. Then you looked at Andy and you did this with your arm. Jane m.
Speaker 3: You know me here no me here with me?
Speaker 1: You know how you have that one friend that you have to walk around like behind them apologizing for them.
Speaker 4: Okay, it was when we were on the morning show this week and it happened in the green room. We talk about it on the show, but it wasn't that bad.
Speaker 3: I do you know what something that you did? Bret. I thoroughly enjoyed your nude story.
Speaker 5: I've been showing my nudes around, not not intentionally.
Speaker 2: And also I think one of my highlights this week was that we had Josh for Math's on the show.
Speaker 4: Look.
Speaker 2: I mean that was a really big episode that was on Monday night with Melissa when they were on the couch and he goes into detail about his feelings about what happened and whether he thinks Melissa.
Speaker 3: Got about it edit or a lot of other goodies in there enjoying.
Speaker 4: How are we all feeling after that bombshell episode of Married at First Sight last night?
Speaker 5: It has been wild?
Speaker 1: What a wild I was going to say twenty four hours that it's been like what fifteen?
Speaker 4: Yeah, twelve was there best?
Speaker 3: I am still I'm very surprised about the whole allowing people to go home without actually choosing to leave, you know, like you never had that rule where unless both people have said leave, if one person says stay, you're stuck forever. They broke the rule last night.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Josh and Melissa had a real interesting lounge session. Is that what they call them lounge sessions? We can call it a loud Yeah. Yeah, it was rough. They both left, first time in maths history to both be allowed to leave, and they're gone. They're out of the competition. Josh actually joins us. Now we had to go straight to the source. Josh. See, hi, buddy, welcome to the pickup.
Speaker 6: Thank you, Mitch, it's nice to meet You're nice thing you too, Britain.
Speaker 1: Laura, Hi, Josh, Hey, Josh, look, what a huge night. I can't imagine how you're feeling, but how do you feel that you were the first person in math's history that the experts let go?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean I don't feel like Lebron smashing the points scoring record, but true love, yes, baby, I can maybe maybe I can claim. But it was it was a difficult episode to watch. It was. It was also difficult to live as well.
Speaker 7: Well.
Speaker 2: Melissa spoke to Carlin Jackie O this morning and we heard her say this.
Speaker 5: And I took sex off the table. I was like, right, I want to get to know this guy.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he's just seeing me as this only this sex siren and there's more elements to me.
Speaker 3: There was no kissing.
Speaker 1: It wasn't it was no interesting, you know, it was just a very transaction the prostitute.
Speaker 5: Right, So that's what it meant.
Speaker 4: It was it was no passion, it was.
Speaker 8: And I knew that Josh had clicked off.
Speaker 2: How does it make you feel when you hear that? And also is that what happened? Was there no kissing at all during intimacy Week?
Speaker 6: Yeah, Look, that's seemed accurate. There was physical intimacy during during Intimacy Week. There was other forms of intimacy, so that that's a complete mischaracterization and representation of what the week was like. But that's her choice from that's not who I am. I don't really want to talk down to any of that kind of stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, Josh, the part that I family interesting was that you said that she limited your TV, your books, and your intimacy, which kind of sounds like what Laura does with her kids. Like it kind of felt like she was no books, no iPad, and no chicken nuggets like guy.
Speaker 5: Can tail up off the ground and.
Speaker 4: Tell up off the ground. And that's to Matt, not even the kids. Did you feel like maybe you felt she was treating you less of a man and more like a child.
Speaker 6: It was I mean, as I said on the counts, it was about the forms of control, right, because if you look at those things in isolation, they're kind of you know, like maybe they're understandable, but when you lay them over the top. That was the point that I was trying to make that I wasn't able to connect with the outside world, whether it be through my TV, through my phone or reading books. It was it was difficult.
Speaker 3: Do you think, and I think this is a big one.
Speaker 2: Everyone always comes off these shows and says, oh, I've got a bad edit.
Speaker 3: That's not who I really am.
Speaker 4: Blame it on the edit every time.
Speaker 2: Do you think the editor of Melissa has been fair or would you say, look, it's been unfairly harsh.
Speaker 6: I'd probably break that down two ways. I think that people are being very unfair towards me in general. I think that she's copying a lot of bullying online, which I don't agree with, and I hope people do stop that that just continuates to perpetuate a cycle. That's the first thing. The second thing that i'd say is that one thing I've always maintained throughout the experiment, and not just just Mylitta, but everyone, is that if you give them the content of the way that you act in the things that you say, you can't really complain about the edit because it's not like it's computer generated, Like they don't insert the words that you say or make you say the things you've actually said them. So I don't think that when that comes back to you you should be surprised because you did say those things.
Speaker 2: So reading between the lines, I think we're getting that the edit is fair. And the other thing I wanted to ask, and it's because I mean it was mentioned to this morning on radio. But also I've seen it in the news. Aren't you in a relationship with Lyndall?
Speaker 6: Now? No, Lyndall and I are just friends. We're just friends. There is nothing going on there at all.
Speaker 5: So what do you think? What do you think?
Speaker 1: Because it's all it's you know, watch this space. The evidence is coming out. They're going to be showing that they're together. What do you think they're talking about?
Speaker 6: I have no idea what that evidence is. I mean, as I mentioned at the reunion, and you know I mentioned the since when I came off the experiment, I worked very hard on myself to try to understand what it was that I had gone through and when I was kind of getting out of it and how I could improve myself. And then when I came off sorry, and then when others would come off the experiment, I kind of reach out to them and just say, look, this is this is how I felt. If you feel this way, then you know, I just know that you're not alive. And so that was I mean, I reached out to everyone like that, I feel.
Speaker 1: Like you've left and you've got a lot of love, like you have a lot of support, and it would have been it was hard to watch, so it would have been really hard to watch back. Do you think, now living through it, rewatching it, do you think you would go back.
Speaker 5: And do it again.
Speaker 6: I did get asked that my friends and family. I don't know. I think probably if I did go back again, I'd probably be more, probably more assertive about the type of person that maybe that I wanted to be with. I mean, during the application process, I was pretty I was pretty open about, you know, like the type of person that I would you know, I could kind of see myself spending the rest of my life with. And yeah, I probably think i'd do that more definitively the next time if.
Speaker 5: I, Yeah, you'd be like, I want to be able to watch TV. I want to be how to.
Speaker 4: I've got a kindle, and I needed to be charged at all times. But I'm going to address the elephant in the room here, like you did sign up for a TV show. So I'd think to myself, if I said I want someone who isn't hyper sexual or doesn't put as much importance on that in the same way that I do, They're going to match you up with someone who is the complete opposite, because that's what a TV show. Does they want the ratings? Yeah, I mean, and I'm not blaming you, Josh, but I'm just saying, surely you knew there'd be a certain element of they're going to flip this back on me to get ratings. Right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Well, there's two points i'd say the image. The first thing is is that like I am also a sexual person. That's just as I said on the show. That is a private matter between my wife and I, and that's what I was trying to explain there. But the second point that it says that I understand that mass has its own reputation and with an audience of it either being negative or positive. But I can still come into the experiment and try to be myself and genuine to myself. I shouldn't have to change just because there's a camera pointing at me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, good call. You know what I found interesting as well, when you were sitting there and you made your points, all the boys sitting behind you on the benches, the benchwarmers were all clapping and they were on your team, which made me think, I don't know, does Melissa not have the best reputation with the rest of the cast, because they all seemed to be very much team Josh.
Speaker 6: I'm not sure. I think they were responding to what they were hearing at the moment. I mean, there's one thing that you haven't seen from as an audience. But the girls were also supportive of me as well. They did some really nice things.
Speaker 3: No, I saw that last night.
Speaker 2: I thought I thought it was very very started. I thought everyone that was in that roomo's team Josh. But it was still very hard to watch, you know, seeing you be so upset, seeing how it had all.
Speaker 3: Unfolded, it was a difficult, difficult one to watch.
Speaker 4: Yeah, brit Laura and I've decided we're all going to pitch it and we're gonna buy you any book you want. I'll put in five dollars and we'll buy you anything. What do you I'll give him a book, it's a relationship book. To send it to Josh. Yeah, Ego, Josh will put it in the mail. It was great to watch you on our tellies and listen. Apparently you're going to be back with Lindall. I know you don't confirm, but we might see.
Speaker 3: Good luck with your dating whatever that means.
Speaker 5: Good luck, Josh.
Speaker 6: Thank you. I really appreciate that I'm lovely talking to you, and I hope you have a lovely day.
Speaker 4: No worry, good man, what a sweet He speaks like a politician.
Speaker 9: Huh.
Speaker 4: Now, girls, you'd remember yesterday we spoke to a psychologist who was chatting to us about an Ossie man who was fathered over sixty babies. Yeah, through sperm donations.
Speaker 3: Yes, it is wild.
Speaker 2: And now Sandy, who was a psychologist, she mentioned a guy named Kyle Gordie, now Kyle. He lives in the States and he also has fathered over sixty children and apparently has nine on the way.
Speaker 3: Now we have Kyle on the phone joining us today.
Speaker 4: Hello, Hi Kyle, Hello, how you doing?
Speaker 10: Kyle Gordy? Yere at Kyle Gordy one two three four on Instagram.
Speaker 3: Oh hi Kyle. Now I have a big question for you.
Speaker 5: Why why?
Speaker 3: Why so many kids?
Speaker 10: Well that's the big question.
Speaker 9: So pretty much I started out where, you know, I, relationships were working out, and so eventually I was looking at sperm banks and I realized they're.
Speaker 10: Just cold and clinical.
Speaker 9: I didn't know where my sperm was going, and it just didn't feel comfortable to me. So, you know, I knew if you know someone I knew she wanted to use a sperm bank to have a child, and we had to talk and I said, you know, I'm willing to be involved in a child's life and I could help.
Speaker 10: You have a child. And so I donated.
Speaker 9: She went in the back of her car, gave it a cup, she insidered it with a syringe, and two weeks later she found out she was pregnant. Now she has an eight year old and a five year old.
Speaker 3: By me, sir, it's just so funny.
Speaker 1: I know I'm reading he that ninety percent of the time you use artificial insemination, like you just said, with a syringe, but the other times you use natural insemination, So.
Speaker 5: You are out there having a lot of sex spreading your seed. How does that come about? Do you when someone says I want the sperm, do you give them the off? I do you say, Hey, do you want to go do the horizon to dancey love? Would you want me to put in a syringe?
Speaker 9: Well, you know, I've actually I only do it like ten percent of the time, and I only donate a few times a month, so realistically only comes to a few times a year. I actually do it naturally, but typically the woman will contact me and they'll say, hey, kind of get pregnant.
Speaker 10: Say how do you want to do it?
Speaker 9: They say, well, I want to do in a cup or I want to do it naturally. So if they say they want to do in a cup, you know, simple syringe and cup and they inject it. And then if they want to do it naturally, typically I asked for SD test beforehand.
Speaker 10: Change that and then we do it.
Speaker 9: I actually just help someone. Well, we were kind of dating. I don't know if I did say this dating, and we spect Valentine's Day together and we did it six times in a row.
Speaker 10: We did it twice on Valentine's Day and then like four other days.
Speaker 9: I mean, it was insane. It was like a marathon. It was a baby making marathon.
Speaker 3: So, okay, how much do people pay for this?
Speaker 2: So you get paid for your services, what's like a normal payment for a perper per collection.
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Nothing, I don't I don't even get anything, nothing at all.
Speaker 9: I went to Hong Kong, I had to pay, I paid my own travel to I just I didn't say it, but I just donated to someone and got pregnant.
Speaker 10: Someone pregnant in Hong Kong.
Speaker 9: But very early, and I had to pay everything, so I actually don't get any money or even travel costs, and so you know it's there's no benefit.
Speaker 4: But what do you say to the criticism of people that just think, if you're not getting any money for it, then surely it's just inflating your ego. Like the criticism is that you could potentially just have a god complex and you just want as many mini Kyles out there in the world as possible. I mean, that's not really my opinion. The more you speak, the more I'm kind of sold on the business. But is that I was going to say, is this a franchise I can get in, but we can discuss later. But what do you say to that criticism that you know, you're a bit of a narcissist who just wants more of you out in the world.
Speaker 9: Well, I think it's easy to say, oh, well, this guy's a narcissists, But when you see the happy families that are grown, and see how appreciated there are, and see you know, I'm not just there going out and having all these kids.
Speaker 10: I actually talk to the moms and built friendships of them. I see a lot of the kids I just saw a new kid a few days ago. We took pictures together.
Speaker 9: We've bond Like it's not just me going out, Oh I'm impregnating all these women.
Speaker 10: And then see you later.
Speaker 9: It's more, you know, emotional and meaningful. You know, you could say that someone about going to a sper make Oh, they're just there because they're a narcissists and they want to have a lot of kids.
Speaker 10: But with me, I'm actually like, see the kids. Sometimes A lot of moms want me involved. So it's a lot different.
Speaker 5: I understand.
Speaker 1: I understand what you're doing in terms of your wanting to help these families, but what about the responsibility that you have when you have this many children to ensure that they're not crossing paths in romantic relationships. There's not this level of incest because there's I'm a sh mean that a lot of these are in the same sort of area, is that correct?
Speaker 9: A lot of them are in California, but a lot in Europe spread out, like I just had a pregnancy in France in Borloo, and then there's another one in Scotland Blantic, and then there's a bunch around you know, England, So I pretty much you know they're spread out really far and all over the states and stuff, and have one kid in Mexico, and so I have a little little group for all the moms, so they connect and they can talk to each other and meet up, and there's a zero percent chance of incests. Now, when you go to a sperm bank, they don't do that. You know, you go to a sperm bank, they can have one hundred kids, at least in America because they don't really have a legal limit here like Australia and stuff, So they can have one hundred kids and you really don't know what you're getting. So when I say, well, I don't want my sibling to have a lot of kids because the incests, well, you definitely shouldn't be going to a sperm bank.
Speaker 2: Then well, Carl, I read a quote from you, and I mean, whether this is truly from you or not, I'm interested here.
Speaker 3: It said that you think of yourself as a modern day Jesus? Is this correct?
Speaker 10: Well, that wasn't really me, it was I think that was misinterpreted. Some else said that about me, and then the journalists said, oh, that was really nice. Can I include that?
Speaker 9: I said sure, So it was actually somebody said it about me. They said, oh, you're like a modern day Jesus. And I said, and she just asked me, what do you think? Is that okay to use baricron? Like, well, if you want, but I guess the way it sounded was coming from me, but it wasn't coming from me.
Speaker 10: I said, someone told me that before.
Speaker 9: It was some you know, really religious person. And I said, okay, if they want to call me that, that's fine because I'm Jewish. So I think that was kind of why saying you're Jewish?
Speaker 11: And so.
Speaker 4: Yeah, truly, I mean, I don't know, I'm kind of for it. I don't know if there's a bad question to ask, but how does it work?
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 4: Is it? Is it?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 3: No, like the sperm goes into the egg.
Speaker 4: Now I know how babies and I think no, But I'm I mean, I'm assuming when you started you were rocking some tupperware, but now and turkey basis, But now I'm hoping you can Can you fedix the sperm or does someone have to come? Oh you how long?
Speaker 6: Does is?
Speaker 4: What's the shelf life on sperm?
Speaker 10: Yeah? Yeah, I've shipped before.
Speaker 9: I can get some stuff from the cryobank and so what you do, is you I can go to the.
Speaker 10: Cryobank and order the same stuff from a croodbank, and so I need a doctor's note to do that.
Speaker 9: So you get a doctor's note. The doctor says, hey, I am a legit person. It's something like that, like I'm a business or whatever. Well I'm not really business. I'm like a nonprofit or whatever. And then they give you the the stuff to ship, and so you get it from the croodbank.
Speaker 10: Is it's the same stuff that the crowdbanks use, And so I get that and then.
Speaker 5: I can ship if I wow, do you have any kids down under, Carl?
Speaker 10: No, none, unless I don't have some that I don't know about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So as a possibility, do you have any kids that are your own soul responsibility who you fought one percent of the time?
Speaker 9: I know, but you know, you know, I think it's different where like a lot of them, you know, want me to be involved. So I guess a lot of them some of the kids at you call me dad. They you know, they don't just look at me as like you know, like a lot of moms. Like I said, they don't look at me like I'm a sperm donor. A lot of them look at me as like friend or family. Like it's a lot more meaningful. Like I'm not going out there and say hey, see you later.
Speaker 10: Kids.
Speaker 9: It's you know, I always the option if you want to see me and be involved in birthdays, played eggs, even washing the kids sometimes if they want they want me.
Speaker 2: I'm okay with its nine children though, that's uh yeah, it's a lot of it's a lot of kids.
Speaker 4: The Sisterhood of the Trust experm really with a lot of those women out there.
Speaker 3: Carl, thank you for joining us.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was a pleasure. You can get Kyle on Kyle Gordy one two three four on Instagram, which I believe is the amount of babies he's made today.
Speaker 5: One thousand three.
Speaker 4: Yes, poor Britte, this is such a good story.
Speaker 1: I had the most Well, it was pretty embarrassing. I feel like I'm doing what any normal person does when they have an embarrassing moment, and that is to tell Australia.
Speaker 5: So I'm going to tell you all.
Speaker 1: I am in a pretty new long distance relationship. My new boyfriend love the word boyfriend, going to drop that a lot. My new boyfriend's name is Ben. He lives over in Scotland. He's Swiss living in Scotland. So when you're in a long distance relationship, you have to keep things spice.
Speaker 5: Oh, you've got to do it right.
Speaker 3: So wait, what are you doing when you say you got to do it?
Speaker 5: Well, you gotta keep it spicy. You gotta put in the effort it.
Speaker 4: You're a poet, Brittany, No, I know it.
Speaker 1: So I did what everyone does, and they get some sexy laundry. You're gonna take a sexy little photo. But I always usually just send them what I do. I send them as a disappearing photo, so they're not he doesn't have them, but he gets them for a hot second and that's enough.
Speaker 2: And also like a little bit strategic, right like hands over bits and stuff.
Speaker 5: Well, this was just laundry.
Speaker 1: It was hot, it was I mean, if I don't say something, solf, I can show you if you want.
Speaker 3: You often do show me yours and I'm all here.
Speaker 5: For Laura approves them.
Speaker 1: So it was a nude, but it was sexy laingerie stockings, the whole kinkerboodle.
Speaker 4: Nice.
Speaker 5: I sent it to him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, went about my day then, I was going unrelated, just going to get my nails, done.
Speaker 5: So what I often do want to.
Speaker 1: Get my nails done is I take a screenshot of the nail shape and color the exact one I want, so that I can just walk in because I don't know all the nail color and the shapes of all the different names. So I just show the photo of the nails that I want. And so I want this, So I screenshot the nails that I wanted, and I went into the nail place and I sat down the lady and I said, I know what I want. Can I show you? And I over my phone and I held it up and she's like, you want that? And I said, yes, that's what I want. And she's like I don't understand. And I was like, just exactly the same, and she just looked mortified, and I turned my phone around and I was just showing it my nude.
Speaker 5: I was just literally holding my phone. I've been like, this is what I want and she was like, I don't understand it. I'm like, just do it.
Speaker 4: She's got enough surface area on your fingers.
Speaker 2: Man, was your face in it or was it just a body shot? Because that makes it even funnier if you're like, this is what I want that's the body I want.
Speaker 1: Well, my face was in it, but you could you know how you hold the phone up in front of your face in like the mirror.
Speaker 5: Shot, so like the whole It was the whole body.
Speaker 4: Imagine if she didn't question it and you just got two little nipples on each finger nit fringers.
Speaker 1: It was so I don't know if she was expecting me to say I want her to do that on my nail, or her to do that.
Speaker 5: I don't know if she's confused like a photo of her.
Speaker 3: You ain't not wrong place, and you ain't paying me.
Speaker 5: Enough for that.
Speaker 4: Have you had a phone failed? I just had one and I went to the bathroom to do a Wii in the songs and I accidentally called brit and put and had my phone in the pocket and I heard.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I didn't hang up.
Speaker 5: I heard the whole thing. I was like, Mitch, stop stop stop mid flowing. But I could have just hung out.
Speaker 4: She's I had a Mitch, you have time to go to a tropical waterfall?
Speaker 5: I was like, are you in Hawaii?
Speaker 4: Oh my god? Okay, Lana's called hi, Lana, what was your phone fail?
Speaker 7: I was sending a text to a while ago, and I accidentally sent it to my best friend and she had her little one in the car and it got read away out in the car.
Speaker 5: Are we talking about sexy?
Speaker 3: A sexy text or an angry angry text?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 4: It was a sexy text and nothing sexier than series monotone voice reading out exactly what you want to.
Speaker 1: Do, and especially when it's like a Scottish accent, and then he pulled down the pants.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it was pretty awkward, especially a little one heard it.
Speaker 2: So how explicit are we talking?
Speaker 5: She's like, mama weeken the dog?
Speaker 4: Oh, I get it. Are we going on a mission?
Speaker 3: Mum, mission missionary.
Speaker 9: Jess?
Speaker 4: Quickly? What would your phone fail? High?
Speaker 12: Hi? So I recently went to dinner to meet my boyfriend's dad for the first time, and I was showing him some photos on my phone and you know how you do a little quick and sometimes that little roll pops up at bottom that shows your recent photos.
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh no, well all of.
Speaker 12: My recent photos that were nudes that I had sent to his son.
Speaker 2: Wow, did he see them? Like was did he acknowledge that he saw them? Or did he do the right thing and pretend like it never happens pink suit you.
Speaker 12: He was very gracious and completely ignored it. But we got to sit with that elephant in the room for the rest.
Speaker 6: Of the dinner.
Speaker 12: And I just have to leave my life now knowing that she's seen my naked body.
Speaker 2: He probably stokes for two generations have seen your naked body.
Speaker 12: We don't want to make it a family effect.
Speaker 4: Come on, keeping in the family, all right, Well, listen, phone fails. It happens to the best of this. We've all been there. And what did you get on your nails? In the end show, it's she got nude?
Speaker 5: Oh we it actually is nude. I didn't sing.
Speaker 4: Now. You may have seen the three of us on your Telli's yesterday morning on the morning show Channel seven.
Speaker 3: Oh wasn't it lovely? You they're talking about Christmas Ham.
Speaker 4: I referred to myself as a Christmas ham and then one of you said that what I bring to the show is a smoked flavor.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, sorry, We really rolled on the ham train, didn't we. But I thought it was funny because what I was sitting there thinking is and I think you can see it on my face. I was like, Mitch, Wow, he got his moment to shine and he went down the Ham train.
Speaker 2: That was what he gave to the Morning You have one moment to talk about yourself on national TV, and you speak about how you smell of ham.
Speaker 4: If you miss this on the Morning Show, it was to promote this new show because you're only a monthly in the pickup. So this is a little bit of what went down.
Speaker 3: It's at three pm across the country. We have so much fun together.
Speaker 2: We could touch on some of the topics that we talk about on the podcast, but it's also I mean, Mitch brings a great new flavor because he brings sort of more there.
Speaker 5: But what lail O Chao, I want to talk about what you didn't.
Speaker 1: See, And that's what happened in the green room, Michie. Before I'm doing it, before we went on here, I just need to set this up. I walked in before Mitch and Laura. I was there a couple of minutes earlier. Now I've walked around in the corner to the green room. Now that's a room where everyone's waiting, all the celebrities are waiting to go on, all the celebrities and there's us, and I walked in and I looked up and I see Andy Cohen there. Now Andy Cohen firds that don't know. He's a huge American talk show He's the.
Speaker 4: Head of Bravo. He created The Real Housewives Rancho.
Speaker 5: He is huge.
Speaker 1: And I, because I know Mitch true so well all I thought of I looked up and I was like, that's any Cohen, and I was like, how do I prep Mitch. Mitch is going to die. He's going to be so excited.
Speaker 5: And you walking on your phone.
Speaker 4: You didn't look up.
Speaker 5: I was trying to do this eye contact thing, like look over there.
Speaker 4: Then you look up clock.
Speaker 1: Andy, and it all went downhill from there. I don't know what was happening, but you were.
Speaker 5: Like trying so hard.
Speaker 1: You're like, oh my god, it's like I've got two minutes to impress the biggest talk show hosts in the world, and you were dropping attempted jokes that were so embarrassing to watch.
Speaker 2: Normally you would think like, okay, be cool, come and collected. It's a big celebrity. And Mitchchury walks up to Andy Cohen and calls him gay Santa.
Speaker 4: No, that's out of context, gay No Santa.
Speaker 3: Is it true or false?
Speaker 2: You had only had spoken to him for thirty seconds, and within thirty seconds you called Andy Cohen gay Santa.
Speaker 5: In February, it was actually ten seconds.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was actually the first.
Speaker 3: I didn't even say high, Okay, let me.
Speaker 4: Get set up some contexts Andy Cohen is gay, he's a gay icon. I'm also yes. So this is like you guys walking in and saying, I don't know Bert Newton, you straight people love weird, Okay, keep going d So that was me. I walked in like, oh my god, Andy Cohen. So it's Marti Garre at the moment, and Britt said, oh Andy trying to make small talk, what are you doing here? And I said, oh, it's gay Christmas. Of course Andy's in town. And if it's great Christmas, then handy gay Sannah.
Speaker 5: And he didn't even laugh laugh.
Speaker 4: And then I said, well if look, if you're gay Santa, that makes me a gay elf.
Speaker 5: It just kept going downhill.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I had a Randy gag about you two and everything.
Speaker 1: There was nothing I could do. And then Andy got up and sort of walked away. He exited the He exited the building, and there was a look in his face where I was like, oh, I think.
Speaker 5: We're in trouble.
Speaker 3: That didn't land him and all of his posse left the green room.
Speaker 4: Going on television. That's why they left the green Listen.
Speaker 1: The producer from Channel seven actually messaged me, the producer that was looking after everyone that day, and they said, can you tell me what happened with Mitch and Andy? Because Andy said something and he put a complaint to him. I promise you and I and I was like, oh my god, is everything okay? And she was like, well, not really, He's he's really mad.
Speaker 4: Are you being serious?
Speaker 1: Yes, I've actually I've actually got the producer on the line. No, because it's a really big thing, and I thought better way to confront you than on national radio.
Speaker 5: So let's get it. Let's sonya you there.
Speaker 11: Hey guys, Mitchell, you should be ashamed of yourself.
Speaker 3: Oh wait, what did any say to you? SONA?
Speaker 12: Look, it wasn't that bad, but he asked if.
Speaker 11: He could leave the green room, so I walked him out earlier.
Speaker 13: Than needed to.
Speaker 11: It was just a very uncomfortable situation.
Speaker 5: For everyone included.
Speaker 2: The poor guy just wanted to be left alone and you were just accosting him.
Speaker 5: Did he put any official complaints in Sonya.
Speaker 11: He didn't put official complaints, but he just asked that next time he doesn't get put in a room with anyone else specific.
Speaker 5: I think no, he said, I was fine. He's like Brittany was great, she can stay.
Speaker 1: But as Mitchell, the gay elf can get lost.
Speaker 11: It was just like, whatever that dude was doing, get him away.
Speaker 1: Do you think rich has shot himself in the foot and has no chance at being a talk show host in an America?
Speaker 11: Now? Probably?
Speaker 9: Mate.
Speaker 13: I mean you may hang your hat now.
Speaker 4: For me and think you somehow, I didn't think it was that bad.
Speaker 9: It was.
Speaker 3: He was pretty embarrassing, was but you know what, It's only up from here.
Speaker 4: I'll see him at Martin Grad this weekend and I'll bring him a little candy cane and be like, we're all good, andy, and.
Speaker 3: If you're real lucky, you might get to sit on his lap.
Speaker 4: Real funny.
Speaker 3: Let's go, guys. Have you heard this story.
Speaker 2: There's a Brisbane mum who's been fine for something recently, and it's something that I think will come as a bit of a surprise to most mums out there, especially anyone who's just newly had a baby. She was fine, for pumping breast milk whilst d well. She wasn't driving, she was a passenger, but fined because she was in the passenger seat. She had a little breast milk suction things on, and she got fined because the seat belt was impairing the way in which she could pump, so she had to pull it down a little bit, and she got by one of those you know, like a mobile.
Speaker 5: Camera, like a tunnel camera or whatever.
Speaker 2: I didn't realize that they also took photos of whether you're wearing your seat belt properly. I thought they were only taking photos of where they're on your phone. So this poor woman has had a photo taken of herself where she's got two pumps stuck to a boob's and she's slightly pulled her seatbelt down and it's copped her a four hundred and thirteen dollar fine.
Speaker 1: It's controversial, isn't it, Because on one hand, you know that you're supposed to be wearing your seat belt correctly. They do it so that it saves lives. But on the other hand, it sounds like it was just under a boob. It sounds like it was still on, but she's pulled it down just so she can attach the pipe.
Speaker 3: I think it sounds absolutely ridiculous.
Speaker 4: I mean, she wasn't driving, she was a passager. You can do what you like as long as your seat belt's on.
Speaker 2: It's on, but it wasn't on correctly. So the thing is is like, there's you know, I thought the same thing. How many times are you in the car and you pull the seatbelt down, maybe over your shoulder or something for a second, if it's uncomfortable or whatever. So because it wasn't on perfectly correctly, And she says she only did it for a very short period of time to adjust the pump to actually get the pump on. Unfortunately, that's when the camera went off. But she's been fine for it. And I just think it's ludicrous.
Speaker 4: If I can eat a cheeseburger and a six pack nug at me while driving and not be fine, then this poor woman can breast meat, especially when you short of time.
Speaker 5: As a mom, she had a ninety minute drive on the highway. She's like, I know, two birds one stone. I will sit in the car doing nothing and pump at the same time.
Speaker 2: Also, sometimes when you got a pump, you got a pump, guys, because it's just going to do it for you.
Speaker 4: Listen, we got Rihanna here. This is the pumping the pumping lump. She's a pumper. Did you make that? Arianna se Hirianna, Welcome to the pickup?
Speaker 13: Hello, how are you you?
Speaker 4: We're good?
Speaker 3: Doing better than you with your four hundred and thirteen dollar fine.
Speaker 13: I think most people are probably.
Speaker 2: So can you tell me how was the seat Did you have it off? Did you have it pulled under your army? How did you have your seat belt?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 13: I definitely had it on, but it was under my breast. I've got big boots and it was under my breast just for a moment. But yeah, teams to catch me at the wrong time you were breastfeeding.
Speaker 4: Where else would it be? Of course it was under your breast.
Speaker 2: But maybe I thought you could quit the seatbelt through, like as in a cross so you have your two cups on either side and then the sash down the middle like you've just want to I don't know, some sort of big imagine.
Speaker 13: Yeah, well on it technicality, I had it on stormily while I was actually pumping. It was a lifting up the top that I think threw everything off because I had to unbutton my dress at the back, take it off, and then pull the seat belt underneath my groom. Just literally a moment to put my pumps on and then I put it back. So it was literally a moment in time and it was just wrong place at the wrong time.
Speaker 3: Did you try and contest it?
Speaker 13: We didn't because myself, I know I was doing the wrong thing. I suppose in hindsight, you don't even think in the moment that you're doing the wrong thing because you're just going about your usual day. But for me, yeah, it wasn't worth contesting. I knew that I was in the wrong hop.
Speaker 4: So with the demerit points, did you like, because your husband was driving, but you got the fine, did he take the demerit point for you? That's trick.
Speaker 13: No, so he actually cops the fine. I didn't actually get the fine. He did because it was all him driving and he's responsible for me. Apparently, Yeah, that's true. Yeah, he copped the points and I wasn't even able to take them off there because if you do a stat deck to say that you're driving and I wasn't, you should.
Speaker 4: Say, babe, you enjoy these boobs, And.
Speaker 13: Apparently everyone else did on the road.
Speaker 5: Well, that's the thing.
Speaker 2: They've got a photo of it as well, straight through the front of the window. Oh you know, I think sometimes like I'll loosen seat or to get a full and dummy from behind the seat or whatever, Like you don't think that you've got to pull them.
Speaker 13: Over and that's it. And you've got to think like I in the moment, you also think, Okay, what's more of a risk. Is it me putting my seatbelt under my top for a moment to do something, or is it to pull over on the side of the highway where people do actually die from doing that?
Speaker 3: Totally.
Speaker 1: You've sort of received a lot of hate online, right You've got You've had some backlashes.
Speaker 13: That's been like, oh, not easy. I suppose. I'm also thirty weeks pregnant with our next little baby, so I feel like you kind of go You've got to remind yourself that they don't know you, they don't know the full situation, they don't know even why you went to talk to somebody in the first place about it, And it was literally to raise awareness for other moms because they're I'm suspecting just like I was. So I think it's been okay. Now I'm okay now grain of.
Speaker 5: Soult, and you're not going to do it again. You've learned your lesson.
Speaker 13: Hopefully everyone learns their lessons, And yes, I've definitely learnt mine.
Speaker 3: I just think it's doing something wrong. But it's on a technicality if it's two seconds, like, oh god, come.
Speaker 4: On, yeah, I agree. And the road to photos of you with your top down there too, I mean.
Speaker 3: Surely that's not Surely they should be in trouble for taking photos.
Speaker 13: Luckily didn't catch my top down. Oh but my top was unbuttoned all at the back. But no, luckily it didn't catch my top down. My friend actually also received a fine for the exact same thing, and you can see her adjusting her punch.
Speaker 4: That should be paying you for those kinds of pics.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, Scientists have come out with a banger. Now I'm gonna hold this.
Speaker 4: I know, guys an album.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so limited release is called technic.
Speaker 3: Oh that's cool.
Speaker 5: Now it's not techno. This is this is a new thing called technic.
Speaker 1: Right, I'm holding my sheet up with my information right now because of.
Speaker 5: Technic, I have technic.
Speaker 1: Technic is where you look down at your phone or your iPad or whatever so much that you actually start to not only get neck pain and damage, but you can get like a hump, You get like a neck well, because we're because when you look down, this is hashtag science. By looking down forty five degrees. So if you guys, tiet your head down now by looking down forty five degrees, that without you knowing, increases the pressure on your neck by twenty two kilos just by doing that.
Speaker 5: Now, if you think all day we're all looking.
Speaker 1: Down, there's an average of what about five hours they say that people are spending on their phones a day scrolling. So if you're looking down and you don't scroll with your phone in front of you, and let's be real, no one walks around the streets holding their phone up in front of their face. We look down, so we are all going to be hunchbacks.
Speaker 5: Of Notre Dame.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I agree with this.
Speaker 2: I feel like this is trying to frighten us all away from our phones, because think about it, if you were going to do a squad of twenty kilos, that would feel very different to holding.
Speaker 3: Your head down at a forty five No any that's pressure right there.
Speaker 5: No it's real sashtag science.
Speaker 4: Hold on, Laura, can you turn it the side for a secon?
Speaker 3: I do not have a hump, mixtury.
Speaker 4: I think you might have a little hump.
Speaker 3: What do you think?
Speaker 4: I think you've got technique? Do I have technique?
Speaker 5: You definitely have technique.
Speaker 3: They're like Cosimoto over there, I do too.
Speaker 4: No, look it's not just you look Holy shit, I look like a camel hum.
Speaker 1: I have a technique, but I wanted to know between the three of us, we all have a bit of technique, but I want to know who's the technic winner.
Speaker 3: Who's so much?
Speaker 4: We've got to measure our humps?
Speaker 5: Do you reckon?
Speaker 1: Out of the three of this spend the most time on their phone because our producer Tony came in and confiscated our phones and she's she's going to do that.
Speaker 4: The hello hello, Hello, you've got our screen time.
Speaker 5: You know who's the technic winner?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I've done a deep dive on screen time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so you know who the winner is?
Speaker 5: I do know who the winner is? And also do we call them the winner? Win a back brace?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Bad posture technique?
Speaker 3: King, oh queen, Oh, they give it away.
Speaker 5: I have to say, you all are way above average.
Speaker 4: What is the average? QUI five hours okay on screen time on your phone?
Speaker 3: That's like upper n five hours. I think it depends on what your job is.
Speaker 8: That feels like a defense already.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I am defended by this point, but I'll make I'll make some defense points afterwards.
Speaker 4: Something someone with a hump would say.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it does sound humpy does what's your favorite son? My hum's mum my lovely lady hump?
Speaker 4: Sorry, producer Tony, who has the most screen time.
Speaker 8: Now from yesterday? We're looking at yesterday's screen time. Coming at number three.
Speaker 3: Mids jury.
Speaker 5: That surprised.
Speaker 4: Wow, one very present. I've been told that I'm off and very present in a room, So that checks out.
Speaker 3: Smpless six hours. You know, God, I know it's going to be me because I'll.
Speaker 4: Tell you well, I'm out. He comes in at number two.
Speaker 8: Number two, Brittany gours and sixteen minutes.
Speaker 1: Okay, so two hours, sixteen minutes above average, Budd. In my defense, I'm in a long distance relationship, so I'm clocking up some hours on the phone to him.
Speaker 5: Should my partner?
Speaker 4: So that means the winner?
Speaker 5: Why don't if we call him the Winner. We call him the hump back when.
Speaker 3: It's the only I'm getting everyone.
Speaker 8: But I have to say, you win by landslide whiz nine hours and twenty eight minutes.
Speaker 5: That's double.
Speaker 3: Do you know why?
Speaker 2: Because yesterday I worked my entire day from my phone, and then once the kids went to bed, my laptop was dead and I had no charger, and I worked for another three and a half hours on the phone.
Speaker 5: It sounds like a bit of a humpy excuse, doesn't it.
Speaker 10: It really does.
Speaker 4: You're a handicrush day in day.
Speaker 2: I'm not sitting there playing snake or doing like word or Okay, I'm going to do the.
Speaker 1: Final between the winner right right. I want you to guess this. What is the average headway?
Speaker 3: This is?
Speaker 5: This is for like the Ultimate Winner fifteen kilos? How because your head.
Speaker 4: A lot of things in the kilos.
Speaker 5: I mean, which is closer? It doesn't work, It's like seven kilos.
Speaker 4: I'm fitting.
Speaker 10: We need to get a bed.
Speaker 4: She's not c Brian. Guys, go and check your screen time and see if you're going to get technica right.
Speaker 5: We all need to sit up right now, and can somebody please get a back brace? Sponsor on the sure.
Speaker 2: Look, mine's a workplace has it, and I feel like, God, there's gonna be some hr in here soon. I'm going to call for compensation and maybe someone will pay for my surgery.
Speaker 4: We're gonna have to get hump tattooed underneath you hump like they.
Speaker 5: Like when you're an anaphylactic. You need to wear the bracelet or it has to be like hump on board