Speaker 1: Quest. Yeah, welcome friends to The Christian O'Connell Show podcast showtime. No looks fairal whoned.
Speaker 2: I've used a few tools.
Speaker 3: I think it's a low energy to at the bamboo shoot the Christian O'Connell Show, Gold one oh four point three, stab by those words. Those pandas aren't doing it. All they do is is eat that bamboo today. There's not enough going on that plant, protein of the bamboo. Mix up and tie is what I say, pandas, Good morning, It's the Christian O'Connell Show here on Gold seven minutes past sits Good morning, Patsy.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Good morning, Rio, Good morning, Christian.
Speaker 3: No Jackie Boy today hellish, hellish hellish late night. New parents will know this seats in two week ten. Horrendous day and night yesterday. And if you know Jack post as well, he came out to play on Monday night or school night. That can ruin it for the rest of the year. So imagine we'll pick it up in the new year twenty three. We'll get our man back.
Speaker 4: He's done now.
Speaker 3: Jack and I went to see Top Gun Monday night and loved it. It's out next week. Go see you were doing a thing last night with this new Australian comedy, Yes, How to Please a Woman? Did you enjoy it?
Speaker 5: I loved it? You know what, this would be lovely to take missus O'Connell out for a date night.
Speaker 3: She'd like it. So this is the thing where listeners paid five hundred dollars tortch it with you because you're saying, my wife from mates rate for fifty cash deal, she can hang with you and watch a movie.
Speaker 5: And they had to give me their firstborn. Now it's a really good Aussie flick that's out in cinemas this week and it's a story of women in their fifties and it's I think it's very relatable for our audience. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Great cast. It's got Sally Phillips who you'll know from well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Brit Jones. Also the Partridge TV series as well. Yeah, Sally fit It's very funny.
Speaker 5: She was great and she played opposite Eric Thompson. Cam Daddo makes a comeback. Jeesez it's good to see him back. I heard that on screen again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, it was in the UK.
Speaker 3: Hasn't made it outside of Frankston. It's all local but anyway, is it at the minute picture. It's great that they're you know, keeping these people going.
Speaker 5: In America for twenty years. He did quite a good career.
Speaker 6: It's your career options.
Speaker 5: And he's come back to OZ. But no, it was lovely catching up with all our lovely listeners. Oh weld Une Patches, nice people. Yeah, go and see it. It's a brilliant movie.
Speaker 3: Right yesterday evening, I was are you watching this second season of bridgeton Patches?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 5: Hello the Pope Catholic?
Speaker 3: Hello, so my wife yesterday goes Our favorite thing to do. I know it's going to make us sound like groppels, but is to have our dinner on our lapse in front of the TV. Yeah, is that heaven? I don't think anyone likes to admit they do that. We're like, we sit at the table, but we've got the table maybe once or twice a month. We do that stually. You know, give the impression that we're interesting what the kids have got to say? But you sit opposite your kids during the weeknd their teenagers go how a schooled there? They just sort of go.
Speaker 8: Grum.
Speaker 3: They don't want to tell you anything about the days. It's like well, let's just not worry about that. Then I tried, same point, let's just watch TV. So my wife goes, please, will you just give the new series of Bridgeton a go right, And I was like, oh god, no. I watched the first season with her, and I was just like, it was hard going. It's just not for me. And I know I watched a lot of TV shows, you know, most of the stuff we enjoyed the same TV shows, But there's shows I watch that she doesn't get, like the reality show that I love for Blacksmiths called Forced in the Fire, the repair shop, where she said, is just people repairing stuff. Yeah, but it's so much more. It's like show and Tell and repair. You put those three together, that's a lot of streams coming together. So anyway, I thought, well, look, I'll be I've been open minded. Man.
Speaker 5: The marriage is compromised trying to watch it.
Speaker 3: You know, the old the theme tune comes in and already I can feel my balls falling off, you know. It's just like there's a whiff of jauntiness about it and fans being waved in the air. Opening scene episode one, Guess what We're a ball? Yeah, I mean that is like the money shot for them every episode and women of a certain age, women of a certain age, it's like Cantney it is. This is like canten it for them. So well, I noticed that my wife is leaning forward. It ain't that good. This isn't Shakespeare. And she goes, oh, in case you forgot how the first season ended, he was. I was like, don't worry about it. I like to think I'll work out. I'll work this out as it has a mystery, all unfolds. We're not seeing one of the great Takinsey novels of our time. Here is just Bridger to the case. It's about sex and money, that's it, and fancy costumes. Anyway, seven minutes in, all I've heard is and it does the does the Lord have a Dane for the ball? And I I just get that. I go to lei the room. My wife didn't even notice I was. I got up from the couch, moved with my plate, went to open the door. She went, oh, are you I went, yeah, I can't. And then she, pausing, goes, well, what do you think would make this better? And you know, sometimes they say inspiration just comes to you when you don't think of it. I think I'm actually I'm gonna actually spend some time trying to make this TV show happening. I just said time traveling detective.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I mean, wouldn't it.
Speaker 6: Kind of Really?
Speaker 3: That's for kids, okay, a time traveling detective where each episode he's like Suddeny's is solving a mysterious murder at the cour of Judas Caesa for example. Next week he's in the Elizabethan period. He's a time traveling detective.
Speaker 2: Does he come in as someone from Yes time?
Speaker 3: Yes? Confuse them so they just think he's the work experience then cleaning out the Roman bath.
Speaker 9: She's not.
Speaker 3: He's our mate. Wink wink to camera.
Speaker 6: He's a time traveling detective.
Speaker 3: Love working title PD, which stands for Police Detective PD. Peace.
Speaker 2: Oh that is good, thank you.
Speaker 10: The go.
Speaker 3: This time next year, I won't be here, you know Netflix. Netflix is gone to be green lit PD PC.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Pantsy was just saying this. She hosted an event yesterday, this big new Austraining comedy how to Please a Woman. For some of your lucky ones, you got to actually meet Patsy, be stroked by her. And if I think they were doing a thing as well. I don't know if you saw this re of the TS where if you were medically unwell, she was doing healings.
Speaker 2: Yes, I've seen her do that before she puts the hand over the.
Speaker 3: For I've seen lepers just be cured overnight. People are wheelding in chairs that they can't walk, and they're literally breakdancing within a couple of minutes. She was doing more healings yesterday and at a screening healing. I think it's called healing and screening.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Karen, you were there. You were at the movie.
Speaker 3: You had to please a.
Speaker 11: Woman, I like Christian.
Speaker 10: I was hello, Rare, Hello Pat, how do you enjoy it?
Speaker 7: Oh my god, santastic pad.
Speaker 12: It was so so funny. I just I loved it, last say much. I took my girlfriend. We went and she came with me. But a bit sad in places I must have been. I took a tear up in a couple of places. But I unfortunately wasn't chosen to meet you, and I would have loved to.
Speaker 3: See you on the far for all.
Speaker 5: You should have just come up and introduced yourself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you get with take you down, That's what She says.
Speaker 12: That there was a couple that were talking to you at the time, but I would have loved to have come up and said thank you. Twenty and nineteen, I was looking for an outfit I got was lucky enough to go to the bird Cage, which it will never happen again. It was just the one off and I asked where I could find an outfit, and you replied to me so thank you, so very much.
Speaker 13: I got an address to wear for it wasn't it.
Speaker 3: I remember?
Speaker 4: I remember.
Speaker 3: Derby Day actually podcast.
Speaker 5: Derby Day.
Speaker 3: I paid take this off what you don't happen many big mistake playing this earlier. It just came out the woodwork Ladies assemble.
Speaker 12: But it was a fantastic Martin.
Speaker 13: Thank you gold.
Speaker 14: It was such a great movie.
Speaker 12: Recommend it.
Speaker 14: It's it's funny, it's.
Speaker 12: Clever, it's it's great great actors.
Speaker 3: All their outfits are bought online.
Speaker 5: Actually a couple of the dresses are recognized from The sports Girl, the.
Speaker 2: Australian film.
Speaker 3: You know normally movie see wardrobe by Armani Sports Girl. Come on.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 6: Trade so needs your take on this.
Speaker 3: At the other day, I was in traffic and I saw a lot of trades working hard out in the cold on a building site and a look like a office box going up. And I've seen all the various different trades that were there, and I was thinking, like, who is the toughest and fittest, who is the king right of all the trades? Where even trades would go do not fair enough? I work really hard, there's a backbreaking work and all where there's in the climates here in Melbourne. But that I will bow down to those. I don't know whether it's the you reckon. They might be the concreteors personally.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they've got to lug all those bricks up, planks and stuff.
Speaker 6: Concretors and the brickies.
Speaker 3: I don't know whether that's the carpetiers you're lugging, but lots and lots of timber and lumber all day long. I think that people I know that trades, trades unite in their hatred. They have a common enemy and that is Sparky's. I think it's because Sparky's had a bit more money and they have a bit more qualifications, and they laud it up over they thumb their norves. They're arrocas they swager around, So tradees, who do you bow down to? Who do you think is the fittest and most? John and Toughers have all your trades? Who is it, Jackson? Like, come on Jack hello, Jack Stick? So you trading?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're a rigor. And is it riggers?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 15: Riggers, that's it.
Speaker 5: What are riggers do?
Speaker 7: Do?
Speaker 15: Structural steel? Pre car s, tattles, just build highrizes, door that sort of thing. We're building the tunnel at the moment the Metro, Well.
Speaker 3: You're building a tunnel, yeah, not by hand sticking out just a shovel. They don't much like the diggers, you know, it's just digging out there with the tunnel. So is that your project at the moment you're on the way there.
Speaker 15: Now, Jack, Yeah, just a bit around the corner at the Metro tunitle inch straight?
Speaker 3: And what are you doing on the tunnel? What are you doing? Are you putting all the rigging in the tunnel?
Speaker 15: Yeah, we're doing inside the tunnel. We're doing all the walkwise on the structural steel. Not a bad job, good money, that's for sure.
Speaker 3: And tell us this then, how big is the tunnel? What is the space you're in because we don't know what go as I.
Speaker 15: Say, it's about nine bet nine meters round and from start to finish it about nine k's each way, So we're doing go up on my and come back the other way.
Speaker 5: How far down is it?
Speaker 15: Two thousand fink it's about forty five fiftys.
Speaker 3: Wow, incredible and Jack just worry on then, who is the weakest out of all trades?
Speaker 15: He mentioned me before the Sparky.
Speaker 16: The sparkies never get the All they do is carrying the capible ties.
Speaker 15: I think they are tradesmen.
Speaker 6: I feel like to them all I do.
Speaker 2: Sparkys need to call in and defend themselves. There's a lot of land again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yep, they're not up yet, you know, they're just They've got the the woman up the Bentley right now.
Speaker 6: Then they cruising well.
Speaker 1: Christian Connells Show podcast and.
Speaker 3: There is the return every Wednesday at the Weakest claim to fame, all sort of eight s out of the nineties into the left air laughter seven this morning, I love tearing about the pet census.
Speaker 6: We'll come back to this a love.
Speaker 3: He thought, it's only going to be pretentious kvoodles, who are going to have the time to actually sit down and fill out a pet census in Brighton right now, then tradees, trade e's who do you think works the hardest on a site all day long? Who do you think it is? We want to know on nine four one one four three, And who doesn't at the number one trading at the moment that's getting all the flak are the sparkys our last caller Jack just saying they just wander around with a pair of applies in one hound screwdriver and cable ties in the other. Let's go to beaver Beaver, Beaver Beaver, I take it that isn't your actual sort of name in your passport? If so, amazing beaver nickname it is? Yeah, yeah, And who gave you that? There? I ask?
Speaker 15: Oh, my mother gave it to me.
Speaker 3: Good stuff, good to a few collect Now, beef, who do you think is that? Of all the trades? Who do you think is the king of all trades?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 15: It's realists?
Speaker 2: Harborists? Yeah, why's that?
Speaker 15: When we're on sites, we're usually the only guys on site that actually sweat, actually put the effident.
Speaker 3: Now we're on they don't sweat, so arborish you know you're dealing with the trees, the tree stumps, cutting the branches, the logs, removing all that and shrubs and hedges right correct now. I worked for three months for when I was eighteen, and the sumer John wants working for an arborist firm. And I've never been so fit in my life. It wasn't They work really really hard. I will say that, because you're lucking all that timber all day long, up and down gardens and down banks and stuff like that.
Speaker 6: It's exhausting.
Speaker 11: It is.
Speaker 3: I love that. It's a man A few words.
Speaker 5: Do you have that shreddy thing that you put the stumps in that put them into?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, and you put the much Yeah, I love that.
Speaker 5: One of those at home.
Speaker 3: What would you do with it at home?
Speaker 5: Brilliant?
Speaker 3: Not far go husband, go in the chipper. That's how I'd like to die. Actually, you know, I like cremaated. I wanted to be fired into the congregation at my funeral.
Speaker 11: You've got to make sure that the body's frozen before you put it.
Speaker 3: Sounds like saying, just chilling knowledge. This is why they call him Beaver. Beaver's away. It's victims, all right, bev. Thank you very much.
Speaker 15: Thank you guys.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Uh Andrew, good morning Andrew. Hello, I'm going Andrew.
Speaker 6: Who's the toughest of all the trades?
Speaker 3: Buddy?
Speaker 10: Mate?
Speaker 16: May I heard Jack on before I had the ring up. I'll steal pictures the toughest. I mean those those riggers they were for us. Yeah, rig up our steel and we tell them where to put it.
Speaker 1: As simple as that.
Speaker 16: Arbus is not even a trade.
Speaker 15: I mean, what do you do some trees and showed him.
Speaker 16: But definitely definitely Sparky's.
Speaker 15: They are just the laziest people.
Speaker 13: I mean, come on, Steely's, Steely's we rock.
Speaker 17: We just we.
Speaker 16: We are the Kings on a construction site.
Speaker 15: As simple as that, we build it.
Speaker 16: Jimmy Barnes wrote song and song wrote a song about a ship and steel.
Speaker 3: That's us anthem, isn't it. Yeah, you're right Springstein. I used to sing a lot about the steel workers and bon Jovi as well.
Speaker 15: All the great bands, all the great bands.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 6: Andrew, Andrew, thank you very much to listen to show and give us a call.
Speaker 18: They're all good.
Speaker 3: Why any sparks, I.
Speaker 2: Think maybe the only Sparky in Melbourne on the line, Oh that's up.
Speaker 3: Daniel, Daniel, were you a sparky?
Speaker 14: I certainly am.
Speaker 3: You're is must be burning. He got every trade calling this show right now going sparkies.
Speaker 6: They don't do anything. There's no love.
Speaker 3: Why is it? What is it about you, sparky?
Speaker 6: Do you earn more than them?
Speaker 1: Well, we've got a license to print money.
Speaker 15: So we can do what it will.
Speaker 3: That's what it is, isn't it's they're jealous.
Speaker 15: They're just going to realize one thing we control putting the parts in the microwave and kettle and the art sheet.
Speaker 3: So they literally have the power.
Speaker 6: You literally have the power. He who has the power rules, that's life.
Speaker 15: The only other one you got to look at or is the plumber that he controls the toilet.
Speaker 3: Oh we haven't heard about the plumbers yet. Whoever controls the toilets has them, has the power? The powers have these steel people. The still people have the riggers. The riggers have oist. The guy sorts out the hedge of the conifers.
Speaker 2: We got it.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Do you Christian? I'm wanting to tell you that I have two sons that are sparkys and they work in the industrial sector currently on major road projects installing street lights, traffic signals. They've been working night and day try and get some major road projects completed while we are all asleep. They wear white hives clothing which is always covered in mud. They have to drill holes for the light poles. They work really hard. I'm listening to last twenty minutes. I'm not liking that they are getting a bad rap. Love the show. That's from Mum Joe. Typical Sparky's getting their mums to call in. They're just so lazy, so lazy, lame Sparky's lame.
Speaker 1: Cayler Brighter. You're listening to the Christian o'cyl show podcast.
Speaker 3: Tell her here. The king of all DJs are us breakfast show presenters. If you're doing a mid morning show or god forbid some POxy two hour chuckle fest at four in the afternoon, I do not consider you to work in radio. I've never taken Hamish Andy seriously. Anyone can have a chuckle with you, mate, at four in the afternoon. Heroes start at six am.
Speaker 2: They're the Sparkys of radio.
Speaker 3: They are Amy Shenandy.
Speaker 6: You heard it here, Sparky's of radio.
Speaker 3: We're moving on from the Trade's at War, We will continue part two tomorrow on the show.
Speaker 5: Sorry, I'm a little bit a little bit emotional.
Speaker 3: Oh is it her turn this week? What the weakness?
Speaker 10: Who?
Speaker 2: Source was upset?
Speaker 3: What's up? What is it that you can't town from the acting? But then I guess go with it? What's up?
Speaker 6: Pats?
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 6: We're trying to do the show?
Speaker 3: What's it? What does it make Christian?
Speaker 5: It's just it's my dining table and chairs. It's just it's terrible.
Speaker 19: We've got nowhere to see it.
Speaker 4: It's just terrible.
Speaker 2: Have you tried buying some furniture?
Speaker 5: People come over to the house.
Speaker 3: It's just embarrassing. So this is a stretch too far. Yesterday, pease, I think Rio for quality lounges, dining tables and chairs. Occasional items are more head into aging Reattic furniture. There is light of the set. This one out benched, yes, exclusive, yes, expensive?
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 3: Every day this week we have one thousand dollars to be one thanks to Adriatic furniture. It's going to work out where the golden couch is. You don't call in if you guess what it is you need to n ie, need just work out where it is. You need to get there. The first person to call from the Golden Couch wins the money, the one thousand dollars in cash yesterday, brand Market, Monday, Sint Kilda. Bas where is it today? Gold Where is the golden couch? Now?
Speaker 19: Is it a tonyed or the crown? Can you find it first? Can you win the cauch?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 3: Clue Masstern, here's real? Where is the golden couch?
Speaker 2: The west of the city is run by a woman, it is said, no, not a wicked witch and news reader instead, there's a zoo here, some poo here or treated. I'm sure, but I'm at the main drag at a cafe with a wolf.
Speaker 6: At my door.
Speaker 3: We are laying it on thick with this. He's not even clues anymore. We're just saying where it is basically is all right?
Speaker 6: The so called clues again rio.
Speaker 2: The west of the city is run by a woman. It is said, no, not a wicked witch, a news reader instead. There's a zoo here, some pooh here or treated. I'm sure, but I'm at the main drag at a cafe with a wolf at my door.
Speaker 4: Not the witch.
Speaker 5: Bit who got the witch bit? Did you write that?
Speaker 2: No, that's some.
Speaker 6: As you right, he's not here today.
Speaker 3: Throw him under the bus. Under the muss goes, crunch, crunch and drive on. All right, So where do you think it is? And then you've got to get there as well? You call us from the Golden couch. That's how you win the one thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Where is the Golden couch?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 19: Is it a tiny or the crown? Can you find it first? Can you win the cat?
Speaker 11: All right?
Speaker 3: The clues as to where the Golden couches this morning Rio.
Speaker 2: The west of the city is run by a woman, it is said, No, not a wicked witch and us reader instead, there's a zoo here, Sam pooh here or treated I'm sure, but I'm at the main drag at a cafe with a wolf at my door.
Speaker 6: All right, Kirsten, Yes.
Speaker 3: You're on the couch.
Speaker 20: I am?
Speaker 2: I am?
Speaker 6: Are you tell us where I am?
Speaker 10: I'm in?
Speaker 7: Where are the main street at the Wolf of Wasson?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Wolf Street? Kirsten's give one one thousand dollars in cash.
Speaker 7: That's amazing. Thank you so much, guys, Thank you Adrian Eric, that's amazing.
Speaker 6: And what are you going to do with you your cash you've got now.
Speaker 12: Mate, I'm going to buy myself a couch I can sit on.
Speaker 3: Well you head into for quantity Hounds, dining servels, chance occasion items are more. Head into Adriatic Furniture Exclusive Yes expensive, no Kurstin All right, well done, cursed him.
Speaker 12: Thank you so much, guys again, thanks to Adriadic.
Speaker 6: This is amazing, awesome, bless you well.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell's show, Podcast.
Speaker 3: Eight of the nineties. All to do with the letter L. How are you doing?
Speaker 1: Ed, Welcome to the nineties.
Speaker 3: I'd like to say, I make this look good, missus Sheffield this nineteen ninety. You can't handle the true co op?
Speaker 19: Bum you her?
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell's eight Z of the nineties.
Speaker 3: Yeah baby, all about the letter L.
Speaker 6: This week got about the letter L.
Speaker 3: For me in the nineties, the letter L meant license plate passing my driver test second time round? For me?
Speaker 4: Did you same?
Speaker 3: I remember my drive instructor, Diamond Dave. That was this company was called Donovan Dave Diamond, Dave Parker. I remember saying all the best drivers, all the best drivers always fail first time round. There was a big Formula One drive at the time. Nigel Mansell, who had also failed his driver, says, first time round. If your Formula One driver, you probably have failed it driving spectence like that.
Speaker 6: What did you feill for, Patsy?
Speaker 5: Well, I went for my l plates, which was at the time strictly just theory, and I think I was and you know the sad thing. It was all multiple choice like you know, pick ABC or D and I still failed, so I had to see it a second time. Finally got my l's. You didn't even get like a photo I d back then here you now you got like this check sized sort of slip of pink papers.
Speaker 6: The same as me.
Speaker 3: Patch. Yeah, you're right, never had the photo. I think it was like an A four like folded up like in three bits. You're right. I have to lug it around with you everywhere that wallet, didn't you.
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 5: And then the peace I had sort of improved quite rapidly. Mum and Dad invested in driving lessons. I went with Angelo and Lucy.
Speaker 3: It was a brother I remember who took drive what like I said, Diamond day for me and Angelo and Lucy. That husband and wife.
Speaker 5: No, they were a brother and sister team in Yeah, they're probably still.
Speaker 3: Doing driving at the same time. Double teaming.
Speaker 5: You you get either or And I think I got like ninety eight percent on my Pea plates and I'm like, I nailed the parallel park first time.
Speaker 3: Is a top gun academy. Yes, Angela and Lucy. I wonder they stood up there now, Angelo and Lucy teaching people. It was because my daughter, she's taken her test in July. I didn't realize in this country there are a couple of things about five different areas where it's an immediate fel. You don't have that in the UK. It's quite cruel. You'll know, you know, if you screwed it up right during the test, you still have to do the whole hour, even though at the end of it they go, yeah, that was great and you felt it's all waste of an hour. Why don't we just go back right now? If you get immediate fils, don't you work you which is a really really harsh okay this morning there, we want to know what happened on your driving test, whether you failed, we just want to know what happened on your driving test.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian o'commells show podcast.
Speaker 3: If you've got a story for us about what happened on your driving test, Chloe has My examiner stood in dog pood slipped over. You could smell the atmosphere in the car. It's still the most memorable moment of my life. June the seventeenth, nineteen ninety four, nine thirty seven. Am. I still feel sick to this day, Heath. I got in the car my driving examined a sneeze and said, speak up.
Speaker 6: I rot the most dreadful cold. I can't hear of a right ear.
Speaker 3: Spend the rest study examblo in a nose and coughing.
Speaker 9: He was.
Speaker 3: I spent the whole exam leaning as far away as possible and try not to breathe. I failed on many mistakes, and he told me I seemed distracted. Christian, this is some simon drawing my test. I hit accelerate too hard, so the wheels were spinning, and my examiner immediately slammed on the emergency of brakes, which forced my head to bash against this steering well. I obviously failed, Christy. This is an amazing scene, Jen Christian. My sister was being tested by a guy who was also being tested. In other words, there was another guy in the back test reception, sister drive instructor to the examiner, and then the guy testing the examiner. The guy testing my sister was so nervous because he was being tested that my sister had to pull over while he had a moment to calm his nurves driving. At the end of the test, he had passed my sister with three faults, over the threshold for failure. The guy in the bag was not impressed, so my sister passed to test with a fell and the guy testing her failed with a pass.
Speaker 6: I just go to Marcus. Hey, good morning, Marcus.
Speaker 8: Here you go on.
Speaker 3: I'm good mate, So take us back to your driving test. What happened, Marcus?
Speaker 8: I was driving in Yarrow Junction in the Yarra Valley, and I was at the one intersection in Yarrow Junction and I had a grain light but I'll turn right, but didn't have a grain arrow and went forward and pulled out in front of a bus full tourists and the bus hit the back of the car and ride the car off.
Speaker 3: Oh no, oh my god. That is literally the worst thinging Evian is. You're involved in an accident immediately Feili yes, wow, everyone okay, Marcus, yeah, fine, yeah, imagine I found out she went no No, No four. People for tourist died. But I don't worry their bombs, friendly fire, cassual damage. You lose a few mark Thank you very much you called nine four one four. I'm just saying what you'll feel what happened on your driving test.
Speaker 1: Ber you're listening to the Christian O Carl Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Notice that we should play this more brilliant song.
Speaker 3: Sean Mullins Lullaby had a couple of brilliant songs. This is off a great album of the nineties called Soul's Core. He's also involved in two of the biggest TV shows of the nineties, Scrubs. The producers actually wrote to him, so we just had a meeting and we were trying to have like a session of lunch and a workout songs that sum up the heart of the show, and we all started talking about how much we love you, and he was so like enamored by this. He went and wrote a song for Scrubs which they're using the show and not all in my head that's it. And I think there was another one of his. I didn't realize actually how much I had buried to wear about Sean Mulleins. Shimmer was another song of his. Dawson's Creek, Yes, Dawson's Creek. That's just such two great shows is something. Dawson's Creek and Scrubs. We're into the l of the nineties plaining brilliant songs like Sean Mullins Lullaby, also Lemonheads This Morning and Len's Still My Sunshine with one another this morning l for license Plates? What happened on your driving test? Leah?
Speaker 1: Good morning, Hello, Good morning to you all.
Speaker 17: Hello, Liah, how are you?
Speaker 7: Do you know what?
Speaker 6: We're really good?
Speaker 11: Are you?
Speaker 3: Well? Lee? You're having a good week.
Speaker 17: I'm about to have a really good day today actually is?
Speaker 3: And why is that? What are you? What's waiting for you today? What is Wednesday?
Speaker 17: I'm a nurse and I'm really sort of like busy at work and it's just going to be a crazy day today, I think.
Speaker 3: And I love it. That's that excites you?
Speaker 14: It does?
Speaker 17: It does?
Speaker 10: Yes, very much?
Speaker 3: So yeah, because you're doing what you needed to do and what you love to do.
Speaker 14: Right of course?
Speaker 6: Awesome.
Speaker 3: Before there was all that, and I'm guess you could drive into what happened on your driving test Leah.
Speaker 17: So the first driving test I did back in nineteen eighty nine, I didn't pass.
Speaker 10: The first test.
Speaker 17: I went through like kind of like a stop sign. I didn't stop, kind.
Speaker 3: Of go through a stop sign.
Speaker 6: Stop before you go through it.
Speaker 3: That's no great.
Speaker 17: He told me to pull over and look behind me and he said what does that say? And I said stop?
Speaker 3: And he said what did you do?
Speaker 17: And I said not stop.
Speaker 13: It was the first one.
Speaker 8: So I went again.
Speaker 17: About three weeks later, I reseat the test. I thought, oh, I'm really confident this time.
Speaker 8: I think I'm going to do do well.
Speaker 17: So I went down to Big Roads and did my test and passed with flying colors. However, when I left the Big Roads station, I kind of like drove down the road and I thought, this is odd. How come all the traffic is coming in my direction?
Speaker 3: That is odd.
Speaker 6: That is a bit odd, isn't it.
Speaker 10: I was on.
Speaker 3: Another one of your kind of light moments, kind of like went through a stop signing kind of like went into the oncoming traffic.
Speaker 17: And I'm sorry, Victoria police, if you're listening and were listen, it's thirty years ago.
Speaker 3: You're still on their watch list. Leah, thank you, Leah, thank you very much. Give us a call and thank you doing all your amazing work. You're doing all your team as well. Anthony, come Onning, good morning, long how are we We're good? What happened on your driving test?
Speaker 18: Well we go back to nineteen ninety five. I didn't buy driving test round the streets or broad meadows. So about halfway through the test and driving straptor goes pull up beside this car and do your reverse parking. So as I started to reverse park, there was about three blokes at the on the sidewalk.
Speaker 2: Oh, you've had an audience that nightmare.
Speaker 18: I had a bit of an audience. The best thing is they had stoppings in the head chewing me on.
Speaker 6: Grab a beer, come watch the show.
Speaker 18: Yeah yeah, so I mailed the reverse parking. They gave you a big, big cheer.
Speaker 6: Ten votes are in.
Speaker 11: Yeah so yeah.
Speaker 18: But my driving instructor was a bit of a character, so it wouldn't surprise me if you've seen them here in the top. That's when you told me to repairs park.
Speaker 6: I reckon.
Speaker 3: They should do this in all driving test. They should hire out of work actors for people right from blue Healers to play trade is going left.
Speaker 2: A bit love if with people driving them, I will avoid doing a reverse pike. I would drive so far away from where we need to be.
Speaker 4: Come on, get it right.
Speaker 3: It's the best thing in the day, the best thing in the King of the drive. If you do that, Anthony, thanks, you can make the squeeze one more in before the day. And you Dino, come on and Dean, hey, you you were a good dean. What happened on your driving test.
Speaker 18: Well, it wasn't the test.
Speaker 16: It was with the instructor, probably been a week before and we were driving away and caber the can and we keep down and I ended up with the ten guys there he fell asleep.
Speaker 3: Well, you obviously a very relaxing driver.
Speaker 6: That's the company.
Speaker 21: That's what I thought.
Speaker 14: And when I when I said to him, where do we go?
Speaker 21: He said, oh where are you.
Speaker 3: Guys?
Speaker 11: Meals?
Speaker 14: So we had to turn a ready come back in, Jean.
Speaker 3: That's a great one.
Speaker 6: Thank you very much and cool.
Speaker 3: No, hey, Patty, just afore we go to your head. Guys. You know you were talking earlier about Lucy and Angelo. He taught you how to drive, and I was wondering if they're still operating. Patty mentioned Angelo from Wingoretta was a learning to her when she was on driver. I don't know if he is still teaching, but five years ago he taught both my brother and my girlfriend how to drive and they passed their tests. So stood out there.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 6: One of the greatest raps ever recorded to solon.
Speaker 3: This is so powerful. It's Piggy and two Pac Trey on the consoles mixing all together, Christian n i'mder and the Macarena all the way through Geelong.
Speaker 6: It is the only way to get through Geelong.
Speaker 3: It's only just come out on single there CD single and Geelong.
Speaker 1: What a chew?
Speaker 6: Yeah, playing Macaraina lost ol Rio.
Speaker 3: All right, so what we're going to talk about now are your NaNs. Next week on Commercial Road there will be a wall paint to day mural we go giving it away. We're given away three murals to you guys. You can have whatever you want up there. Last week when we asked you about what do you want on the first wall which has been painted today starts this morning on Ligon Street, the number one thing we kept hearing about from you guys was your dog. And we thought better than one dog, a load of dogs. So the Wall of Dogs get started today, be done for the weekend. You go and see it. Twenty one of the most beautiful, amazing dogs of Melbourne. Next week the Wall of NaNs. We haven't picked the NaNs, only about two or three of them. A Wall of your NaNs. Here's some entries that have come in yesterday after the show for the Wall of NaNs.
Speaker 22: Hi Christian Aiden here, I just wanted to nominate my nana for the Wall of NaNs. Her name was Margaret, but everyone else just called her Mad Mag or Mad Meg. In the clown suit. She used to dress up as a clan and go to the Royal Children's Hospital and put a smile on all the kids' faces in their times and needs. She would also dress up as a clan and go to random events for charity, including the Old Bunning Sausage Seam. She can out all these for free just to put a smile on kids' faces. I think she'd make a great addition to the Wall of NaN's agreed.
Speaker 3: I agree, mag Mad mag rip has to go on the wall. What a superstar doing that. You can imagine those poor kids and their moms and dads and her families in the situation like that. And there's a nana turning up off her own back. And also what was she doing driving there as a clown and sounds like something getting on peat dressed as the clown going down day's work, clowning around. I mean most of the clowns are just weekend clowns. This is your Monday nine to five showing up now uninvited as well, such as a funeral. It's is that a clown up?
Speaker 6: Cheering us up?
Speaker 3: Clown nan one hundred percent coming up on that wall. The clown nan, mad mag you're on the wall. Thank you, Adam.
Speaker 20: Hi Christian, this is Andrea. I just want to introduce my grandma June to you. She needs to be up on your wall. She was in the Special Operations in the Fannies during the war who would communicate with other spies behind enemy lines from London. Grandma always sure that the plates were warmed up in the oven before dishing out her home cooked meals. For heavens know how many people over the years, twenty at a time every Christmas. She was an absolute superwoman.
Speaker 3: Spine, lovelounness, spiness, and you're gonna have to help me out and that will rio.
Speaker 6: Maybe the headphone's there? What is your secret organization?
Speaker 2: That's that now worked for the fannies and it's an acronym.
Speaker 6: I don't have it on you so too, but they were What did it stand for against Nazi?
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's just go with that for that, I don't want to google that. What does.
Speaker 6: No one go there today?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 6: So we want to hear.
Speaker 3: About your amazing nan. Why does your nan it's got to be up on that wall. I know some of the NaNs are hearing about. They're not here anymore, but they still are. We all live on with our stories. They're those two amazing NaNs there. So whether they're here or not here, they are here and they deserve to be spoken of, celebrated, even on the phone this morning. If they don't make it on the wall, but hopefully they do make it on the wall, tell us that one thing about your name right now.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show, Podcast.
Speaker 3: Eight is in the nineties letter el Lisa Lowe and Stay. I remember breaking up with a girl in nineteen ninety four, right and listening's left song, the final single, all right, over and over again until my flat late staged a very final intervention and broke the finyl and go that's enough. Now this this has to stop, over and over again. It's not good for you and it's not good for the house, staying.
Speaker 6: I was listening to it again, she's gone.
Speaker 3: I was like, why didn't I listen to this so anymore? Oh, it's taken me back there. Maybe tomorrow on the show we should ask me what was that one song? Everyone had a song when they used to play over and over again after a breakup. It's a strange thing because in no way is it helping. But it's like an IV drip of pain.
Speaker 2: You need to wallow.
Speaker 6: It's the wallowing, that's right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, So we want to hear about your amazing NaNs because we have a wall on Commercial Road next week where a load of your amazing NaNs will be going up the wall of NaNs. So he just called us up, tell us why your NaNs should be on the wall, Johnny.
Speaker 13: Christian, who are going, I'm good.
Speaker 3: So we've heard about Spiner this morning working for that serious group the f A and wise and we've heard about clown man.
Speaker 6: Who have you got first, Johnny, I've.
Speaker 13: Got tomato man, call my nan. Every every year she used to grow this bumper crop in her backyard. She had everything you could think of as the keen, his tycomers, whatever. But every year she used to grow these just enormous, steroid looking tomatoes. I reckon. The biggest one she had was almost a killer, about nine hundred grand.
Speaker 6: She made the paper h some old tim and we have a big marrow.
Speaker 21: Yes she did.
Speaker 13: And and you know, watching everyone you know, once it was all cut up and tapped into a Greek salad. She just loved watching everyone to hit her.
Speaker 3: It's a gift for everyone. For weeks.
Speaker 6: Her name, sorry was.
Speaker 3: Her name was?
Speaker 13: Her name was Fanola, so little Greek old lady she was.
Speaker 14: But not here with us anymore.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well we need to preserve her great memory of that mega tomato.
Speaker 6: She has to go on the wall.
Speaker 13: Okay, yes, thank you so much.
Speaker 15: I really appreciate it hearing about her.
Speaker 6: Honestly, it's brilliant.
Speaker 3: We're really want whenever we see these NaNs, it's like a snapshot, not a rogues gallery. That's not what I'm saying, but where we know what we clown and we got beer Nan from yesterday. He's poured four and a half million bots in the city. It is a bit like a rogues Nan. Johnny, thank you very much for tell us about your name.
Speaker 10: She is.
Speaker 13: Thank you so much.
Speaker 6: Guys, have a good morning, pleasure.
Speaker 3: Mark, Good morning Mark.
Speaker 14: Hey, good morning Christian. How are you.
Speaker 3: We're good? So what is your name?
Speaker 14: Yeah, my name, My name's name is Pearl, and she absolutely has to be on your wall. So Pearl my name turned one hundred Back in March. We had a functions and a book for her for a birthday celebration, and on the day of that celebration, she tested positive to COVID.
Speaker 3: Get there, You get through how many wars she got through, all that, all that she's lived through, that history, and you get COVID. That is not fair.
Speaker 14: Yeah, well, look we've paid for the function, sener and all the food. So we thought, hey, what the hell, We're just going to go ahead and we're going to celebrate name with her.
Speaker 6: One hundred years.
Speaker 3: She survived three lovers like that, all carving up the wheel.
Speaker 14: You think she's going to make it, but she's actually one hundred years old. She's actually had COVID twice. Still kicking along. She's got to be on your wall.
Speaker 3: I reckon she has. She's the COVID denier.
Speaker 6: She's too powerful. She's too powerful. She loves cod.
Speaker 3: Mark. That's great, Thank you very much for that. They squeezing one last one before the news.
Speaker 6: Nikki.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hello, Hello, Nikki, Welcome to the show. Tell us about your Nan.
Speaker 10: Well, I've read you've got tomato man, I can do better. I've got hip hop man.
Speaker 3: All right, we're all it is.
Speaker 6: Tell us about hip hop Nan.
Speaker 10: Okay. Her hip hop name was Dollar ninety ninety ninety because she was ninety years old when she started doing.
Speaker 18: Hip hop dancing.
Speaker 3: Never too late, are you.
Speaker 10: So they went to the World Hip Hop Championships in Las Vegas.
Speaker 6: She did at the Community Center or oh.
Speaker 10: No, no, no no, this was full on.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 10: They were the oldest group to perform.
Speaker 3: I say, I mean, it's like a veteran version of eight Mile Eminem's NaN's now doing it. You know, it's not a prequel, it's a late late sequel.
Speaker 10: So they had a musician in New Zealand who actually did music for them, so created their own original music for them to dance to. Yep, they have a DVD and they were called the Hip Operation Crew.
Speaker 3: Like hip hop. Yeah, I'll put the hip out of.
Speaker 10: They had black hoodies, they had bling, they had they wire basketball.
Speaker 3: People had blink. They've been they've been bling happy forever.
Speaker 10: These were like big nicklass like.
Speaker 6: They used them as weapons as well.
Speaker 10: Yes, they did yees.
Speaker 6: Bloods and then the worst kinds, the grands.
Speaker 10: They also went to Taiwan to the Festival of the Aging and they were the only non Asian group to be invited.
Speaker 3: Interesting like a guest exhibited the zoo from overseas. Nikki hip hop eighty dollars whatever she's called hip hop Nan has to go up there.
Speaker 10: Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I can see it now.
Speaker 2: The Nan, the hoodie, the bling, the mic, the game signs, throwing up with the fingers has to go.
Speaker 3: On the wall, on the wall, one hundred percent. Nikki, thank you for letting us know about her. That's a brilliant one.
Speaker 10: Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: I could tell her that mean somewhu to you. Is she still around now?
Speaker 10: No, she's been going a year and a half.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry to hear that. Oh well, well yeah, oh well, I hope it still brings you and the family some joy seeing her up on the wall. But she's definitely going up there.
Speaker 10: Oh look, if you if you're Google, hit the hip Operation Crew twenty thirteen, Las Vegas. You'll see the performance.
Speaker 3: I've got them in that group. F A n Y human Resources want to see me at nine und the red flags on today's show. Your research still research all old people though in those tabs. All right, Nikki, we're be in touch. She's on the wall. Okay, thank you for letting us know about her.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell's show podcast, Let's do.
Speaker 5: It Business Like show Business.
Speaker 10: My dad wrestled Andre the Giant at Festival.
Speaker 16: Hall, helped Colin Hay, the lead singer of Men at Work, changed his car tire.
Speaker 15: He's plumbing apprenticeship with and John Farnam.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell's weakest claim to face.
Speaker 3: Those were just last week's no no claim to fame is too weak for us. Melanie kicks us off.
Speaker 6: Christian.
Speaker 3: A couple of months ago, I find this is a I'll blimey, this is a story. A couple of months ago, I finally got through the station to share my weakest kind of fame. The young gentleman that answered the phone was very polite. It won't be Jack, there must be you Rio. I asked me to tell him my story. He cracked up, he couldn't stop laugh. He put me on hold, then forgot about me.
Speaker 6: That must be Jack anyway, me mailing.
Speaker 3: Ten years ago he got married on the beach at Fiji at our favorite or plantation Ironing. A few years prior to that win cast Away, the movie had been filming. Tom was staying there. Tom Hanks left the raft and Wilson the volleyball as a gift to the hotel. Were looking after him.
Speaker 2: I was conceived the plantation I've seen that.
Speaker 3: Is that wrong?
Speaker 2: It's true, hundred percent true.
Speaker 3: You were conceived Plantation iron It's a long story on the raft. Don't come and I'm kidding it.
Speaker 6: The rasts are rocking. This is amazing.
Speaker 3: Right next to where we got married. For the wedding photos, I sat on the raft from the movie Gustaway with Wilson as one of the guests. That is great mouth. Thank you very much. All right, So as always, you give us a call, tell us your weakest claim to fame. More of us have got a very shabby, shoddy week claim to fame than a really great one. We want to celebrate those every week nine four one four one o four three.
Speaker 6: John's up first.
Speaker 3: Today, John, good Christian. There we go, John, what is your weakest claim to fame?
Speaker 11: My mum used to catch the bus to school with Barry Crocker.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, I mean, what a school trip that must have been with a young Barry Crockery.
Speaker 11: He was. He used to work on Myers in Geelong apparently, and he used to look after on the web for school and make sure she didn't get off the wrong stop or something, or he did.
Speaker 2: The neighbours theme is that right? Is that Barry Crockett.
Speaker 11: Original neighbors the same Christian which I know you'd be into.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he must have made a few quid from that huge theme June this week, So much money from that.
Speaker 4: I love that.
Speaker 3: What a great one involving Barry. We've never had a Barry Krockett and I hope we get more Barry krociss from this moment on with I hope you've opened up a portal now for more Barry Crockett stories.
Speaker 6: John, that's a great one. I send you price.
Speaker 3: Thanks you cool. Thanks man, Kate didn't know we're going to get that this morning. Barry Crockert's story, How we got here?
Speaker 21: Chris Christian here are you going?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm good. Welcome to the show, Christoph. And what's your weakest claim to fame? Mate?
Speaker 21: Well, I was in the early eighties. I was the Shivron and it was a Sunday night. I was having a few drinks and at the bar with the girl friend and I turned to the lift and there was meat Loafe.
Speaker 11: He was at the bar.
Speaker 21: And he was just standing there and I had to talk with him because I said, mate, it's the best album that came out of the seventies and I know every word to it. And he said, thank you very much.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 21: He continued. He continued to continued to drink.
Speaker 7: The beer.
Speaker 4: You held another one?
Speaker 3: No, if you don't want it, body melt want to be next to me here. That's a great one, Chris, Thank you very much your story. Let's go to who we got here? Brenda Brandom. Yeah, I'm going to Brandon. What's your weakest clean to fame?
Speaker 14: Early this year, at a Bali charity golf event, I outthrove Nick Raywold.
Speaker 6: Wow, that's some big talk.
Speaker 3: You know, what did you really was that one of those stories is a big guy, very athletic guy, big wins.
Speaker 6: He's a lot of power in there.
Speaker 14: Pocket Rocket, get out.
Speaker 19: I doubt this.
Speaker 6: I'm called him.
Speaker 3: Bs. No you call up and shame a great man of that trying to throw shade on rue. No way, no, no, yes, no, it's not called Wednesday, Bs.
Speaker 6: It happened a child. It happened the pocket Rocket. You learn a go for called the pocket Rocket?
Speaker 17: No?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 6: What is your weakness claim to fame?
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Let's go to Anna here, Anna, Hello, Hello, welcome to the show.
Speaker 6: Thanks to calling.
Speaker 15: Thank you, Anna.
Speaker 3: What have you got for us? Down? What is your weakest clean to fame? Mate?
Speaker 17: Oh?
Speaker 9: My weakest claim to same is Kyli Minogue came to a party at my house.
Speaker 6: Oh this is this is a big who.
Speaker 9: Yes, a long time ago, nineteen eighty four, just before she hit the screens on Neighbors. She was famous sin as Danny Minogue's sister, and Danny was really big and young talent time, and I was having a party to go away overseas and somebody I knew was going out with Danny Minogue's sister and she was coming to our party.
Speaker 3: So how have you are? You're thrown a party to go overseas. Back in the eighties, that was a big deal.
Speaker 9: I was going. I was going to be an exchange student, so I was where do you go? I went to Malaysia?
Speaker 3: Oh cool? And so how long was kydie there? Can you remember any of it? Was all those stories as a very distant memory.
Speaker 9: It's nearly forty years ago. She was very small and very quiet.
Speaker 8: Younger's been small.
Speaker 15: I don't think she got any bigger at the party.
Speaker 9: She's quiet. She didn't talk to anyone, she said in the darkest part of the.
Speaker 3: Sadness, she was in the shade of her sister Danny story from shade to.
Speaker 5: She would have been at Camberwell High at that time.
Speaker 3: Let's go, Dave.
Speaker 5: I believe she would have been at school.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, she would have been, because she's younger than me, but not by much so and I was seventeen, so yes, well she would have been.
Speaker 3: I'm glad that you did that. So we get a timeline here, and I.
Speaker 5: Bet she had like a bubble skirt on and lace gloves or something.
Speaker 9: I think she might have had those sort of high waisted you know, LEVI five oh one?
Speaker 6: Yeah, what does she what shoes did she pair that with?
Speaker 3: I don't know, like brogues?
Speaker 9: I think was the go then.
Speaker 6: Awesome an, thank you very much.
Speaker 3: She came. Have a good day.
Speaker 10: Thank you.
Speaker 7: Yes, hello, how are you?
Speaker 6: I'm good?
Speaker 1: Da?
Speaker 6: What is your weakest going to find for us?
Speaker 7: Well, this is going back a few years when I was playing competition tennis, just locally. No, no, it was the Early Park Tennis Club.
Speaker 6: Then it's one of the three.
Speaker 7: And I played against Pat Casher's mom all day and that's my only claim to fame. But yeah, she she was our pet. Bought this for me, and Pat.
Speaker 3: Bought that.
Speaker 6: And return myself.
Speaker 3: How you go?
Speaker 7: Well, I won't I beat her by ten games, so she wouldn't, but she wouldn't come.
Speaker 2: In scoring systems. Nick Revot drove longer than.
Speaker 3: Him, claims today, Randa, we love that with Sandya Price. You really made us laugh today.
Speaker 14: Thank you, oh, thank you.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the question of Kyle's Show podcast.
Speaker 3: I know we have lots of kids in the cars on the way to school, listening to the show often unreluctantly. It doesn't matter. Sometimes it's like eating your greens. You don't know what's good for your kids. You'll thank us and the years to come. With the election coming this Saturday, isn't a shame. It's all going to be over you, guys.
Speaker 6: That's so much fun.
Speaker 2: I love the jingles.
Speaker 3: It's almost too exciting, isn't it? Every day? What factually today? Pointing at things in your hard hats, guys. And it's a really exciting fight is it between two wildly interesting vanilla blobs? It's so charismatic, you know, is it that vanilla blo? I'm talking all that vanilla blob. It's just please, guys, I'm going to miss it Saturday. A bit emotional already that we're not going to hear any more of it all.
Speaker 6: But anyway, that's now.
Speaker 3: What about the future? Tomorrow morning live on the school Run, Let's get to speak to and meet our future leaders. Yes, they're being ferry to school right now, right now. The future leader of this country, for sure, it's going to be one of our junior listeners. No bozo who's been forced to listen to Nova or Fox is going to amount to anything.
Speaker 2: They'll never make it.
Speaker 3: In fact, ninety nine point nine percent of criminals who are at behind bars right now listen to Fox and Nova. These are just hard facts. Make of them what you know. So tomorrow kids call in. It's time for us to get to know our future leaders. The real reason I'm doing this. Be nice to them now, Fable taxpoaks us to come.
Speaker 5: Yeah, when we're pinching it right when.
Speaker 3: We really need that. We remember young William when the little brat called us. So tomorrow morning, future leaders, you call this show up on four one four one, four to three. Do you say, Christian, it is I William, future leader Christian when I'm in charge of Australia.
Speaker 6: And then you tell us what would be the one thing you can do?
Speaker 3: You're the leader. You can pass a new law, what would you want to make compulsory? You can ban something, whatever it is. We just want to know what one thing would you do? Future leaders on the score run right now, have a think and nothing else to do at school today when you're staying out the window wondering when.
Speaker 6: Will you grow up?
Speaker 3: The you don't have to do any more of this it's ninety nine points of some of my schools. I was staring out the window. So Future Leaders tomorrow morning, we want to hear from you. At ten past eight on nine four one four, one oh four to three, call us up to say Christian, Hi, Karen, Future Leader. Here's the one thing I do if I was in charge of Australia. We really want to hear what your ideas are. I worry that some of the people that are running this weekend might actually steal.
Speaker 11: Some of them.
Speaker 6: But anyway, Future Leaders corner tomorrow, we want to say hi.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: The time Wasted today is to do with National Vegetarian Week. According to taste dot Com, that aye where we get all our good prep Australia's top five most hated vegetables. Russell sprouts at number one.
Speaker 5: Irussels sprout No, yeah, no, no, that pass is right.
Speaker 3: You can do some good snow with them at Christmas. Oh no, you almonds and basically you have to take awat and bacon.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's right, you can.
Speaker 3: You've got to own some stuffing in there as well, basically stuff that overpowers the foul FuG acidic sprouts I'll give it another got.
Speaker 6: Choke at number two.
Speaker 3: I think that's worse than a sprout celery at number three, celery is the pubic air? Yes, so well put no it is, it's on the plate. I'm sending it back going. How did this get on that? Agree? Beach shooting number four? I just got into beat roots. I don't mind beachroots. They think at forty nine they entry it's cabbage.
Speaker 5: I like all of those things.
Speaker 3: Lovely good to know that too. I can not date her Dosia.
Speaker 7: We have.
Speaker 3: What you want about Patsy, but she loves cabbage, beetroot salary artitude sprouts. Now time to producers and a blinder here. He's been having a great show. He's going, hey, listen, I know we're doing this thing on the time waster for National Vegetarian Week. I'll get some appropriate music for it.
Speaker 11: Ah.
Speaker 3: He's put a six minute version of this up.
Speaker 1: Hot Potato, Hot Potato's.
Speaker 6: Vegetarian is this?
Speaker 10: Is this?
Speaker 3: The vegetarians, they're always that well known staple of a vegetarians die. They love a spots they're always killing up? Aren't they more worse some spots for us vegetarians?
Speaker 4: Sat?
Speaker 3: There you go vegetarians. There's your song, your potato, hot potato.
Speaker 6: He's put six.
Speaker 3: I remember that you're right in there today.
Speaker 6: I know you're a late night going that movie last week. Bounce around all over the shop in there.
Speaker 3: I can't. That's the sort of thing they play terrorists to make them talk, isn't it to mobile six minute?
Speaker 11: You're like the Wiggles.
Speaker 6: You have dammage, features, sary arty, choke sprouts.
Speaker 3: It's enough for me today, all right, vegetarian bands? Is the time wastetuff, no chap posts today, So rio looking after marking The Human Leak eighties band, The Human Leak. Don't you want me? Baby? The Human is good?
Speaker 2: That's still a plus.
Speaker 6: Bruce Spring Greens.
Speaker 3: Is that good?
Speaker 2: I think it's good.
Speaker 3: So on the nose. Another great rock band here Death let.
Speaker 2: Us still from Winers. We're going down.
Speaker 3: There's a rapper now, yeah, yeah, miss Elliott. She's a vegetarian. That's right, she's Miss Elliot and she's singing, gets your leak.
Speaker 2: On a two, very very good gold plus.
Speaker 3: Another rapper now yeah with Miso Elliott. That's right. Garden p Daddy, Oh some lovely garden peace frozen, Yes please Silver plus Me is an amazing rock band, aren't they? Oh yes, say you'll love monk beans, that's right.
Speaker 6: And they also love mus.
Speaker 2: Lely's vegetarian would music.
Speaker 6: They love it.
Speaker 3: It's not a meeting while they're munching on a bottle.
Speaker 6: Hold you know they're listening to Potato.
Speaker 3: Doesn't even fit the break mark that down?
Speaker 6: R that Gold Wait, it's not here?
Speaker 7: Is it?
Speaker 5: Come back?
Speaker 3: Some great seventies and eighties soul and funk right now? That's right.
Speaker 6: Celebrate good times with Kale on the game.
Speaker 3: It's the silvereh somewhere.
Speaker 6: There, all right, whatever you go them vegetarian bands.
Speaker 2: We've heard him on the show today. It's beat Loaf, isn't Michael Yeah?
Speaker 3: Sadly for that?
Speaker 6: Yes, Bronze.
Speaker 2: Headlining. Next to beat Life is Peance.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, bonus for Pea based Watson. I've randomly decided gold plus.
Speaker 2: He's a double threat. It's David for Laffelhoff.
Speaker 3: Terrible song only.
Speaker 6: Pop here in Germany, Bronze.
Speaker 2: Night and one last one? Uh good shallatt Chalotte?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, marks down for this pronunciation.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell Show podcast to down the time waste.
Speaker 3: On National Vegetarian Wee we're looking for your vegetarian bands. Imagine as a festival, veggie Fest. Oh this just sounds so great, doesn't it? A stage made out of recycled compost veg He saw the veggie patch mung bean shoes wrong. Now, just before you start marketing, one additional one. First time ever, Missus O'Connell has entered the time waste. I've only been struggling here for four years, thanks her being a team member. Mark as fairly as she would the others. No, no, no, I promise you, I promise you. Okay, So vegetarian bands from Missus O'Connell tofu Fighters.
Speaker 2: That's gold a billion.
Speaker 4: It just scared of billion.
Speaker 6: I do not believe you need to come on. I can be scared.
Speaker 2: It's wrong.
Speaker 6: You're free, you don't need to be scared.
Speaker 3: All right, let's mardo vegetarian bands for veggie Fest. The pgs good Gold, World done, d C. Raddish against the Machine, well not quite born, Bob Barley. I like the simplicity of well known Kirsty Roberts, Crosby Stills and mash Silver imagine dragon fruit.
Speaker 2: I am, and it's a silver.
Speaker 3: Tough luck Mandy Jeff you didn't send anything else in You just sent me a text saying, Jeff, that's silver, yes, rick spring Onion silver, Lentil skinner silver plus, twisted spinach silver, Batman turnip, oh drive.
Speaker 6: Oh clever god, JB.
Speaker 3: Cabbage garden, very good, gold plus, Robert eggplant gold, Rubarbara streisand oh that's my faith, intricate, intricate gold plus. Yeah, world done, Matthew, that's very good. I've gotta get the pronunciation right on this.
Speaker 6: Nicki cabaj.
Speaker 3: Now, Nicki minaj, Nicki.
Speaker 2: Cabage gold double plus.
Speaker 3: Might use that as a next dome of masks for a brand new password for an online thing.
Speaker 6: Niki cabage, we should blame more.
Speaker 3: Ni now we should have nickel beats, silver, kid broccoli, good, gold guns and rhubarb.
Speaker 6: That's enough rubarb once.
Speaker 3: Now one is a nuns.
Speaker 6: All right, Tomorrow's show today.
Speaker 3: When we return tomorrow morning, Brian EARLEI at six am. We had to pause it today otherwise no building weren't being done in this great city. It all kicked off a civil war on the phones between trade's and I simply asked them who on the site is the strongest and works the hardest. They were bickering with each other. They were unified in one thing. They do not like Sparky.
Speaker 2: They were enemy number one.
Speaker 3: We had to move on after someone's mum who has two Sparky's son, was defending her two Sparky sons.
Speaker 6: I'm the man on the radio.
Speaker 3: Do you tell it?
Speaker 11: Mom?
Speaker 3: Tomorrow we go back to part two, Trades a war. Who is the toughest? Who is the king of all the trades? Is it the riggers? Is it the diggers?
Speaker 6: Who are the ones who said they were tougher than the riggers?
Speaker 2: The Steelys?
Speaker 4: Is that something?
Speaker 3: The Steelies? That's right, that's tomorrow morning. Also, it is the last school. We've heard some so many great nands today, spinance. We've heard from beer nance, clown nance. Tomorrow is the final countdown? Make that the thing for the Grand countdown ain't gonna work. That's something. Anyway, we carry this on in immediate answer several ways to fall apart.
Speaker 2: It's the Grand count the grand finish.
Speaker 6: It's it's the final countdown. It's the final nan down.
Speaker 3: It's the final nann No no anyway, what I'm saying is is the final countdown Tomorrow last school by nine am tomorrow.
Speaker 6: Oh, nance must have been accounted for.
Speaker 3: Tomorrow. No, I just need to tell us why your nan needs to go up on the wall. Next week we're doing a mural half nance. Why don't I just start with that? Ye wasted a minute half of everyone's time the final countdown tomorrow show.
Speaker 6: Okay and after hearing about.
Speaker 3: Meet Low sat next to you at a bar. You have you seen a star at the bar? And we welcome our future overlords and leaders on the show tomorrow during the school run somewhere in there as a show. Bye Bye.
Speaker 1: Christian know Connell's Show podcast