Speaker 1: I heard podcasts Heem More Kiss podcast playlist and listen live on the Free I Hunt Appy. We're on the hunt everyone, We're on the hunt to try and find the best song of all time.
Speaker 2: And then I've been crying in the break.
Speaker 3: It's a big in depth to undertake, Like, No, it's.
Speaker 2: Not because we're stressed about it. I am. I'm really stressed.
Speaker 3: I feel like giving somebody that title is a huge responsibility that I don't know if I'm prepared for.
Speaker 2: I deeply agree.
Speaker 1: But also we were just touching on some of like the songs that were rule nostalgia songs for us while.
Speaker 2: Were from the Windows to the World.
Speaker 1: No, do you guys remember the song Butterfly Kisses. It's so sad. I mean, it's written by God. I think he was a one hit wonder Bob Carlisle.
Speaker 2: Was his name.
Speaker 1: But that song, every time I hear it, I am in tears. Although it's not my number one song of all time.
Speaker 3: Well, okay, I just I did feel a lot of stress. The pendulum was swinging between Hoody and the Blowfish and Kat Stevens. I was a old soul when I was younger, and I do love that music.
Speaker 2: But I somehow.
Speaker 3: Found myself gravitating towards Aerosmith.
Speaker 2: Don't want to miss a thing. I'm not what a banger.
Speaker 3: I can't like the emotions going my heart's palpitating. I'm like, I'm feeling the emotion in his voice.
Speaker 1: Okay, So my song that I put forward as the best song of all time is definitely debatable, and I think a lot of people would disagree. But it brings me a lot of joy, brings me a lot of passion, hits me out on a dance floor. DJ Grace and it's TLC no scrubs. Does that not just transport you back to your Hends party?
Speaker 2: Brit When everyone was up on the boat trying to do a crump, it's trying.
Speaker 1: Sorry, we crow, I was heavily pregnant, trying to try to what does at work? It doesn't work, crumpnols you.
Speaker 3: I've just also had a realization Nelly was pretty good.
Speaker 2: Some of Nelly's songs too. But we're not going there. Okay.
Speaker 3: My next song is I think that it's hard to overlook this one. You will feel the same, Laura, because it was a.
Speaker 2: Song at your wedding. But I think it's at everyone's wedding. This is Houston. Yeah, it was my first dance song praised by chart or some bad It's hard not to. I would go so far as to say, if you.
Speaker 3: Were at a wedding and that song came on and you didn't get up your sociopath, is it possible?
Speaker 2: I would agree. Do you know what's the most devastating part?
Speaker 1: Every time I hear that song, I'm just reminded about the fact that I don't have a video of my first dance for my wedding because the cameraman stood in front of his own camera. Yeah, I have a video of a cameraman's back for my wedding. That's truly devastating.
Speaker 3: I haven't posted my whole wedding dance yet because I still think of you and I don't want.
Speaker 2: To rub in your face. But mind you, I might actually post it this week.
Speaker 1: All right, I have one more, and I think everyone it's also an iconic wedding song. But reason why I'm putting this one forward is because we call it our family song, and so we sing it to the girls and they love it and they sing it to us, and it's just it's a real sentimental piece for us, it is I Love You Always, Forever.
Speaker 2: All the best songs of all time. It's a tricky title to try and pin down, but we're giving you.
Speaker 1: Guys the opportunity to get involved in this because we want to know what your absolute number one banger is.
Speaker 2: Could be from.
Speaker 1: Forever ago, it could be more recent bottoms, it could be apple bottom jeans. We are on the hunt for the best sog ever, so all you have to do is pick your three favorite songs of all time, pop in your vote at Kiss dot com dot au, and we're gonna whittle it down to the number one