Speaker 1: And I truly believe that if you can imagine it, you can create it. And that's why your dream reality is going to be so specific to you. Welcome back to the Rise and Conquer podcast. I'm your host, Georgie Stevenson, former lawyer turned entrepreneur, social media personality and personal development junkie. This podcast is for my girl gang who want to feed their mind with positive and expansive thoughts to help them step into their power and live their most authentic life, which had a variety of topics including mindset, business, relationships, health, and so much more. Basically, wherever you are on your journey, I want to help you feel inspired and empowered to rise up and conquer your next bold move. I know that's going to look different for everyone, but just no, I'm right here by your side and that you have the rn C community behind you.
Speaker 2: Let's do this.
Speaker 1: Hello guys, and welcome back to the Rise and Conquer Podcasts. I have another solo app for you today, and today we are chatting why it is so important to dream big Now. Myself literally, like my past self maybe like five to seven years ago, would be like, what are you talking about, Georgie, We do not dream and daydream. We have smart goals, and you know, we have tangible goals, and I literally think I have a video on YouTube where I go through how to make a goal and I use the smart system, which is it has to be specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, and have a time frame. And do not get me wrong, I think there's a time and place for smart goals and it's definitely a great method to use for kind of smaller yeah, like more realistic time frame goals. Yes, but what I've kind of realized in my journey of evolving is dreaming big day dreaming and expanding your kind of reality muscle, let's call it your manifesting muscle, is so huge and so important. So if we're talking energetics manifestation, so like the concept of manifestation is, you know, vibes attract other vibes and that's the reason why you know, we're trying to get onto a high vibe because we're trying to attract high vibe things, and yeah, this and that, you guys, I'm not gonna go into manifesting because you guys should know or if you don't know about manifesting, I have heaps of like manifesting one oh one episodes, which I will link in the show notes go to those first. But the reason why it's kind of well, yeah, it is so important to dream big and daydream and have these huge quote en quote little Bunny is here, unrealistic dreams is so important and so like I said, my previous self would be so confused of what I'm saying right now, but bear with me, let me explain. So having like these huge, you know, bucket lists like better than I could have imagined dreams are important because they act as expanders. And if you think about it, if we're talking about manifestation, like attracts, like if your goals are very realistic, very kind of mundane, they're not too extraordinary, they're not too big, you will always attract mundane, not too extraordinary, not too big, very realistic things, which is fine, Like if that's what you want in life, that is fine. But I guess what I've realized is when I let myself dream big, when I let myself go to that place of envisioning my life better than I could have imagined, and these like kind of outrageous things they've happened. And I think sometimes we limit ourselves because and I get what I can kind of explain, and guys, I'm completely just like rambling on this podcast. I've got no notes, so bear with me. I hope it makes sense. Is sometimes I feel like we don't dream big because it almost hurts in a way. It's almost so different to our current reality that we can't even go there because it just seems so outrageous, so unbelievable, so like in advance, And it honestly kind of sucks a little bit because it contrasts to what your current reality is that maybe you know, you're like, it's so different, how could I ever get there? This makes me feel like shit, I completely get that. But what I'm saying is when we dream big and we really kind of let ourselves run wild, because I truly believe if you can imagine, you can create it. There's a reason why I say the saying, like, you know, your dreams were put on your heart for a reason, and that's because, for example, my dream reality is so specific to me and what I want that no one else is going to have that you know, big dream reality. So for example, I don't ever have dreams about When I say dreams, I mean I mean like day dreams like you know, being a singer or being an actress, or you know these certain things because I'm just not interested. I have like these big day dreams of certain things that are very specific to me, and I truly believe that if you can imagine it, you can create it. And that's why your dream reality is going to be so specific to you. So bear with me, and I've got a cool little exercise we're going to do at the end where I'm going to create space for you to dream a bit bigger because I think we just never give ourselves the time and energy because growing up, like we're always told be realistic. You know, like if you wanted to become a doctor and your grades weren't maybe the best, like your you know, teacher would be like, oh, well, maybe you need to be a bit more realistic about this because you know you're not going to get into university, or you know, maybe you do want to be an actress or a singer, and someone's like, well, maybe you should be a bit more realistic, because you know, that's very rare for it to happen. I feel like we're constantly told to be realistic, and that's why me. You know, five to seven years ago, I was so realistic because it was so drummed into me that you do not dream bigger. And I actually remember growing up, me and my brothers used to play this game where it's like, if if you won the Lottery of lack, you know, millions of dollars, what would you do? And so we would talk about like, you know, buying houses and cars and all these cool things, and also about like what job we would do because we would obviously.
Speaker 2: Not need money.
Speaker 1: And I remember my dad coming in once and being like, stop playing this game. It's so unrealistic. You don't want to create yourself. You don't want to set yourself up to think that sort of thing is possible. And he was like very angry about it. Maybe he was just in a mood, but it's like my brain then went, oh, okay, you don't dream big. You don't dream about the possibilities of what it would be like if you literally didn't have to work for money and you could just you know, have a job that fulfilled you. No, you always have to work for money. You always have to be realistic. You can never have these unlimited things. And I feel like a lot of us have that same thing. But what happens and what I've realized in my self development manifesting journey is when you do let yourself dream bigger, you start creating this reality that you can then attract and draw in. And I have done this so many times where I have had this huge dream that I'm like, you know, half my logical brain is like, this is never going to happen. You're dreaming too big, be realistic. But I'm still like doing it. I'm doing the manifestation. I'm you know, doing my formula or that formula that I teach in the project, and it's like stuff has happened where it is just so like holy shit, mind blowing that I've started to realize that you can have these big, big dreams. They can become a reality. It is just up to you. It's like that saying whether you believe it or not, you are correct. So it's like, let's just say, because I know a lot of people like I just can't get on board, So let's just say, you know, you can have these big dream realities and these big goals and these like really quote unquote unrealistic things, and you can let yourself feel into it and you can let yourself get onto the vibe, like why wouldn't we do it? And I feel like so many of us are just limiting ourselves because it either hurts too much because it's so contrast or what our current life is, or we just don't think it's for realistic, so we never try. And of course if you never try, if you never let yourself go you know that direction, of course, it's not going to happen. How could it happen? Sorry, guys, what I want you to do? And also I was reading a quote the other day that really stuck with me, and it's it always seems impossible until it's done. Like that's even like a lot of my life. I look back and I'm like, holy shit, you really did that. And I guarantee you there would have been a time where if you told me, you know, five years ago, whatever what I have created, I would have been like, no way, no way. And like, I've had some really unrealistic goals that have come into fruition that have made me realize that this stuff works. And so if you're someone who hasn't experienced that yet, I completely get that it feels way too far fetched. But it's as simple as let yourself daydream. Let yourself dream that little bit bigger, have that hope, have that possibility, because if you don't and you always think, no, I need to be realistic, No I cannot dream big. Then of course or she you're never going to have those things because you've already decided it is time to undecidne it is time to let yourself dream a bit bigger, go to that place. And I think it's also realizing, you know what I was saying with like, some people don't like doing it because it kind of like hurts too much because where they currently are. I never see it that way anymore. I see it in the way of how incredible grateful I am for everything I have in life. And I think you can still want more have big dreams while still being so incredibly grateful for what you have, and that's where the magic is. So guys, I'm going to do a little exercise with you. And like I said, I feel like a lot of us don't dream big because it's just been so drummed into us. Don't daydream, you know, be realistic, and we've just never been facilitated the time and for that. So that's what I want.
Speaker 2: To give you.
Speaker 1: So we're going to grow into like a bit of like a guided meditation situation where I'm gonna have some lovely music playing, ask you some questions and you're just going to sit there and think about what you want and think about some big dreams and really let yourself go to this place where it does feel unrealistic, it feels out of this world. It feels better than you could have imagined. Like and like I say, with everything, don't worry about the how. We're not doing that right now. We're just we're dreaming big and we're using that manifestation muscle where we allow ourselves to do that. So you're about to hear a quick ad and then we'll get straight into it.
Speaker 2: R and C.
Speaker 1: Fam, are you currently trying to grow your hair, get glowing skin and nails, or help you gut health? Well, look no further because Naked Harvest's collagen powder is here to change it all. Did you know that age twenty five, our body starts producing as much collagen itself and then that amount decreases every single year. So this is important to know because our skin, which is our biggest organ is made up of seventy five percent collagen, and guys, collagen is just a protein, so it does make sense why we start seeing signs of aging around this time. And this is why we called our collagen the Beauty Alixa, because it really is a beauty supplement that is going to help you glow from the inside out. So even though this supplement has amazing esthetic results, you've probably seen my before and after hair photos and my nail snaps on my stories. But more than that, collagen is such an important building block to so many parts of our body. So not only is your skin going to glow, your hair and nails grow, but it's also going to help with your gut health and we all know how important that is. So there's two options with the Naked Harvest Collagen Alixa. There is a pure option, which I love to add to smoothies and my coffees, or a pine coconut option, which is so fresh and so delicious. I love having that at morning tea or in the afternoon. So iron c Fam glow from the inside out with Naked Harvest's Beauty Collagen Elixa today and feel free to use the iron c FAM's code which is Rise and Conquer podcasts all spelled out and you can get a sneaky saving at checkout. Okay, now let's get back into today's episode. All right, Gay, So what I want you to do is, you know, you can be in the car, you can be walking, but I want you to just start thinking of your dream life. What would it look like waking up? What time would you wake up, who would you wake up with? Where would you wake up? What would the first thing be, What would the first thing, what would be the first thing you do? What would you be eating for breakfast? What would you do after that? What would you be wearing? What would your day be like? How would you show up? What sort of person.
Speaker 2: Would you be?
Speaker 1: What sort of things would you have? What car would you drive? What clothes would you be wearing? What would your house look like? How would people interact with you? How would you interact with other people? Now, I really want you to dig deep, and I'm going to give you a couple of minutes to just be in that person, to be in that future self, to be in that dream reality that feels better than you could have imagined, that just feels so you so right, and give yourself the space.
Speaker 2: And time to be there. What sort of feeling are you feeling? All right, guys, I hope you enjoyed that.
Speaker 1: I hope you dreamed that little bit bigger, expanded that dream muscle, and let yourself go to you know that reality, because, like I said, if you can imagine it, that is a possible reality for you. And I think, do not limit yourself, Do not read into it too much, do not let your logical brain go, well, how are you going to get that? How are you going to do this? It doesn't matter. All this exercise was was to dream a little bit bigger, and we are always entitled to that. I hope you guys, have an incredible day, and make sure you save this podcast and come back to it whenever you're feeling limited, whenever you're feeling like you need to be realistic. I want you to come back to this and dream a little bit bigger and hold that vision, hold that vibe like a tracks like baby. Thank you for listening for another rn C episode. I really appreciate taking the time to be here with me, and also for taking the time for yourself. If you found this episode helpful, it would be so amazing. If you shared it on your stories and tagged us, or simply just send it on to a girlfriend or family member who would benefit from listening. We are an independent podcast run by me and my amazing podcast manager, so it would mean the world to us if you left a review on the Apple podcast app. Also, if you're vibing this podcast and the concepts we're chatting about, and your craving community, please come and join us over at the rn C podcast community Facebook group. Just search Rise and Conquer Podcast Community on Facebook and I will be in there to chat to you until next time.
Speaker 2: The unity then to te