Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell Show podcast showtime.
Speaker 2: I might have always had a crunch.
Speaker 3: I'm not telling you anyone.
Speaker 4: The Snag's got snags.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Show, Gold one O four.
Speaker 4: Good morning Patsy, Good morning Jack.
Speaker 3: Honey, guys, did you notice.
Speaker 5: It quite on the roads this morning? Coming in Idea going down on Being which is very foggy. Otherwise back in London you don't often get it that foggy here. Yeah. I fear that there must be only mad about a undred people listening to the show today. Yeah, I was looking around, going try to get today or we're going to We could actually just phone them from them on conference school, save the transmits of power. We can make it very easy for everyone today. Patsy, how's your weekend?
Speaker 2: Well, our washing machine, our clothes, washing masche She has died and it was the love God's fault. Let's just get that out right at the start. Because he yesterday said I had to go out. He said, you know what, I'll do the washing while you're out. I said, that'd be fabulous, good drying day. Get those sheets and towels out, get onto it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, day over the week.
Speaker 2: I get excited when it's a good dry toast.
Speaker 5: Strip the bed. Now, let's get it clean, get it out there, get it back on all in the day, magical dry day.
Speaker 2: It's like I'm winning it life if if it's a good drying day. Anyway, So, and you know he's he's not. He didn't come down the last shower. He knows to separate the ducks from the whites. Never put the towels in with everything else. They've got to go on their own.
Speaker 5: Speaking about if he's got some sort of mental defect, who's my guy?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 5: Separate this black sock from the white underpan.
Speaker 2: Well, it's happened before anyways. I thought, oh, that's all right, he's trustworthy. I can leave him with it.
Speaker 5: Anyone else, don't play with the other one.
Speaker 3: Okay, you're allowed it in the laundry. Now after several seven decades, you're allowed in the laundry. Can I go in the kitchen?
Speaker 5: Please don't put your fingers in the sockets again, we've had this reform CRUs Okay.
Speaker 2: But I got home and him and Ords had in between gone out, so it was just me getting home on my own. Instantly, instantly, when I opened the door, It's like my wifi's senses went ballistic. There was something very very wrong because I could hear this metal on metal grating in the machine, and I could smell burning, and I thought, oh no, and it's a fairly new machine, so I thought, what on earth? So I've rushed down to the laundry at the other end of the house. And what had happened is, to cut long story short, he'd put one of my bras, which I always hand washed. He'd put one of the bras in with the wash.
Speaker 6: Always do it.
Speaker 5: I always trock my waist.
Speaker 2: And it's got like you know, the metal.
Speaker 5: Wash. No, it's going down to a creek washing.
Speaker 2: Not the clip, the meggins, the support, the underwire. Yeah, So I opened I opened up the door and it's like hanging half out and it's all mangled and twisted and it's wrecked the machine. I think. So he's put the bra in there when I've specifically said I always.
Speaker 5: Handle was I didn't know you meant to do it separately.
Speaker 2: It recks you machine, and that's what it's done to our like eight month old bosh. It's like carcked it. So now I can't get mister Bosh out for at least two weeks because he's very busy, and so I can't.
Speaker 5: Because there isn't already back to school this week. Yes, yeah, I already know. Jack was asking me early what I'm doing to my certa going through that school bag, that sports kit that hasn't been washing three weeks. So you've got no washing.
Speaker 2: Machine, I've got no So that means I'm going to have to go up to the laundromat, which I don't think I've done since I was probably about nineteen.
Speaker 5: It's like a walk of Shane when you go to certain ages, and't it you feel like you've been charged. I always think that I've been thrown out the house or something if I'm taking out blue bag, was happy married? Okay, this is to stop these rumors.
Speaker 6: Guys.
Speaker 5: Everybody else's students not living out that car. So, Patsy, do you need us to take that washing in for you? You would do that for us, You would do that for us? That is vile.
Speaker 2: I'm not bringing in my smalls here for you to.
Speaker 5: Look at my washing machines at your disposal. Do you also want me to have a world that Robert say you can take his bag of spanners out tomorrow or something to start having a look at it.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 5: Let's do Extra Time on the time. Was stuff everything right though? Patsy? Yeah? Yeah, why the jack just said to me, you know, if Patsy's running at half speed there, I know it's I know a lot of people are gonna have an rdeo today, but we ca Okay, why am.
Speaker 2: I running at high speed?
Speaker 3: It's go time it show, I said, I said half speed not. I thought it was a great story. But yeah, you're just pacing leisurely, yeah, with it like a.
Speaker 5: Philly buster a couple of times.
Speaker 2: Well that's a bit ironic, isn't it. From old Sleepy Joe in there.
Speaker 3: I didn't want to start Apart.
Speaker 2: From old sleepy Joe, that is rich.
Speaker 5: That is rich to be fair of sleepy Joe saying something sometimes you've got to pay attention. Wow, that's good. Hire a poacher to catch a poacher.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's me. I am uncharacteristically hung over this today, and I am slow, so I should not be thrown down.
Speaker 5: You're running at normal speed. This is good. If Patsy, could you just go at this volume. All right, guys, this is perfect for old boozy post drunk bands.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, who's in the park playing under the influence? I tell you who boottound Gang?
Speaker 3: Very good gold Uh you too.
Speaker 5: Get a room? You to get a room. Looking at the end of the arm making out in this pub. Florence. She's been knocking the mat. She can't operate the heavy machinery.
Speaker 3: Silvera.
Speaker 5: It's very Patsy's radio virus. I'm half speed, half comedy today. Guys. Imagine Flaggons, Flaggers about and smash Mouth.
Speaker 4: They're in the bub.
Speaker 5: That's right, they're smash Think you know this one? All right?
Speaker 4: Jackie boy drunk bands.
Speaker 3: Yeah, David albarn and the boys are in the bar. Slur Damion what I call him?
Speaker 7: David?
Speaker 5: Sorry, I know, I know you're a dead but I love the blood.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hated for me.
Speaker 6: On the show.
Speaker 4: I'll just go home now.
Speaker 5: Guys, Patsy's at half speed. You and Dad Gear, Graham Bowie, I love all the mans. Michael Dragon any who where were we? That's right on the radio, guys.
Speaker 3: Who's in the who's in the pub? Kenny Groggins?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: They Silver and Ginessa and Rossi.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 5: Someone says texted in actually listen, called Graham Goodring, Grahame Christian, this is a patsy.
Speaker 4: No Patsy, you don't need to go to the laundromat. Chris stuff.
Speaker 5: That's up the word we love God. He has to go and deal with all that. If you broke, you need to do all the fix around. I'm clamous as here. You never put a bra in the washing machine. Hey, listen, if I get up till the weekend, right, whatever gets you through life, that's what I say.
Speaker 3: Sorry, as long as you keep it moving.
Speaker 5: My wife's officer, I thought they always just go in the washing machine.
Speaker 2: No, you must handwash them. They're a fortune. They cost a fortune, and my mother always told me to handwash them in luxe flakes, which is what I always do. And I'm sure I've told him that before.
Speaker 3: I can't believe I haven't told you guys this yet. I woke up the other morning on a Sunday morning when I'm trying to sleep in hearing the sound of like metal rattling. I say, what's this? I walk into the room. Bank's got a tape measure out like the one a carpenter with us to measure her boobs to buy a bra online.
Speaker 8: Steal ones probably industrial ones like Makita A right time, waste extra time.
Speaker 4: We're looking for your drunk bands, goldswin pants.
Speaker 5: Let's see what you've got not two pack, six pack gold that's very good, an ash one Republican silver, Ben's Skulls five silver plus, fall down boy silver publican Enemy that is very good.
Speaker 4: World Ginzia slurring jets instead.
Speaker 5: Of the screening jets. Damien Mariah, carry me home goldt David Berry gold Chance pronunciations.
Speaker 4: Begs gold is very good.
Speaker 5: Chris Motley brue silver, Credence need water for revival.
Speaker 3: Now that that is gold plus.
Speaker 4: That is very very good.
Speaker 5: Several hats off Credence, need Water for Revival. Uh daft drunk so absinthe and the ads.
Speaker 3: What's going on wrong?
Speaker 5: Ben even made it to the our six news.
Speaker 3: I was going to tell you another eddingto No, it's twenty five, we're no in in news.
Speaker 5: Hey listen whitch all night? This good stuff right now. It's Alredio Monday. There's no one listening. We're just doing this for our sales guys. Juice, Springsteen, Bronze, Feeling a Bit Green Day, bron and SALTI.
Speaker 1: And Peppers Gold The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast.
Speaker 5: Exactly a week's time, we'll be getting ready pressing play on one movie which we played non stop for forty eight hours off forty eight movie mouth and after seven o'clock we start giving more seats away and our little Gold Class Cinema and Chapel Street Precinct twenty thousand dollars up for grabs to whoever is left sat at the end of the forty eight hours over the weekend. I'm starting to think I can't see anyone making the forty eight hours.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think the difference is it's a dark room in comfy seats that reclined, that recline, it's all these inviting things that make you and the cinema's nice and warm. It's gonna make you want to go to sleep.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and it's this is not over the weekend. You know, you because you're not working, you start to it. I sound you're little bit tired and thinking how tired you'd be if you've been sat in a chair, and I know exhausted is doing the long haul just to get back to the UK for twenty three hours, even though you can get up and it's still mentally and you're not off. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was speculating with friends over the weekend and now I'm actually in the of the thought that we won't even make it to Wednesday.
Speaker 5: No perhats the Originally Jack and I were talking about doing this for seventy two hours.
Speaker 3: Aw forty hours.
Speaker 5: There's no way somebody seventy two hours watching this. And also we got to remember this is what the same movie. There's not a bunch of movies right that you might be to get, you might try and become invested in. It's the same flipper movie. You're gonna zone out and be like white noise After a while.
Speaker 3: I remember saying, what if the whole cinema makes it to forty eight hours, then they all win?
Speaker 5: I wish will they get sixteen twenty I'd say two thousand. I've waked off eighteen thousand just to cover my costs in this.
Speaker 3: Twenty thousand divided by sixteen people in the cinema, they'd get twelve hundred and fifty dollars each.
Speaker 5: What does that work out if I buy forty eight to work out your hourly rates. You're better off going to Pokey.
Speaker 3: Twenty six dollars an hour, don't.
Speaker 2: Do a shift at Mackers minimum weight.
Speaker 5: Yes, all right, So on the Monday, now, we'd like to celebrate everyone who's at work, because this is like a secret time of the day. Everyone who starts so wake up after seven o'clock. They don't realize that a lot of Balbernians are already at work, and you guys are the unsung heroes today, even more so because I went into about most people would have played the old audio. She got a nice long weekend. I don't even know if all of the other breakfast shows are even on hour this morning. In fact, I know it's a fact none of them are.
Speaker 3: Take pride with us then that you came into works having up the three of us.
Speaker 5: Even Patsy, she's showing it. She's at the quarter.
Speaker 2: Speed, even Patsy.
Speaker 5: You know what we're doing is we're she recording Patsy and.
Speaker 2: Then playing just fun in here. I might out of this entirety.
Speaker 5: Well, then maybe have another half hour in bed. If they're going to be like nodding off in front of the microphone, it's Patsy's forty eight minute movie marathon. All right, so if you're at work. Partly, we're also asking this because we do need to know that there are some people listening right now.
Speaker 4: Our self esteem is we have to.
Speaker 5: Delude ourselves every day that are people listening today? Just see how quiet Punt Road was. I'm like, I'm not sure. I'm not sure how many people are going to be out there at work.
Speaker 3: Today If no one calls, I guess.
Speaker 5: No, don't just go on. Just stick on a long album and get the head out of here, all right? Nine four one four one o four three knock on Monday? Are you already knocking on at work? Orre you just on your way in?
Speaker 4: Nine one o four three Jackie boy.
Speaker 5: For these winners that are at work this morning, what prizes can they choose from?
Speaker 3: Yes, we will open the merch cabin for some Christian I connel show merch. We've got pins, fridge magnets, socks, mugs.
Speaker 5: Sounds like a Disney club when you went out there like we're doing a kids show. Doesn't it warming up until Blue's on at seven?
Speaker 3: We need to only need like slap Rice.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 5: You want to Christian of the team, I am spewing. I organize a sight meet in this morning at seven am. When I organize it, I've completely forgotten it was and Anzac day. The next day, I've had to drive from Traden to Armadale and I've just had a look on Google Maps. Two and a half hour drive. It's a twenty minute meter I'm gonna be having and then I'm done for the day. It was too late to counsel once i'd realized yesterday. Thank you guys for turning out to do the show today to make the two and a half hour trip back more bearable, even if it is half paced Monday. That's from step steph our pleasure. Thank you very much. All right, who is actually not in an audio today? Who is actually at work? Nine one o four three? Take your leave, our patsies, but make your half price today half pace, half pace money.
Speaker 2: I assure you on full pace floor to the floor.
Speaker 5: But I'll mate you woke up with that dr chat floor to the floor.
Speaker 2: I meant foot to the floor. Maybe I am half speed. Can I just go home now?
Speaker 5: All right, let's chat to Kate. Kate's already at work.
Speaker 7: Good morning, Kate, Ah, Hi Christian, do you know I've just arrived at work this morning. I'm all ready to roll and have a great day.
Speaker 5: And what do you do, Kate's what are you up to today? What do you do for a living?
Speaker 7: I work in care?
Speaker 5: Awesome?
Speaker 4: And the kids in today?
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, I imagine we'll have pretty much a full group today.
Speaker 5: Quite not today, mum.
Speaker 7: A lot of because of the schools as well having their school holidays, so a lot of siblings are still at home. And yeah, yeah we get we get the young family members in it. Yeah, very fun.
Speaker 5: And what will you be doing today? What's what's the game plan?
Speaker 7: Main focus today? We're going to make some end biscuits.
Speaker 5: Oh that sounds like a lot of fun, doesn't it. I remember Patsy did that when I first started. Please don't they were a little bit harder.
Speaker 2: No, I'm much around with the recipes.
Speaker 5: Don't muck around.
Speaker 8: We tried to make itip that exists for a reason.
Speaker 5: They were chaw breakers. Basically, my body is still digesting it, you know, like a snake with a goat. Five years later. Serious, I reckon if I had a kernoscopy going when with exam biscuits in here eighteen twenty eighteen. Okay, thank you very.
Speaker 4: Much for give us a call. Simon coome On Simon.
Speaker 9: Good morning, Jane.
Speaker 1: How are we all this morning?
Speaker 5: We're good, Simon. Are you sound nice and lively and busy? What are you up to?
Speaker 10: So?
Speaker 9: I'm a gabbo and I've been at Working Street thirty and I get out a bit at one thirty in the morning to start work.
Speaker 5: Your day starts a half one is that every day, five days a.
Speaker 9: Week, Monday to Friday and then Saturday mornings I start at five. So I made a bed at three.
Speaker 5: Wow, that is intense. How many years you've been doing that, Simon.
Speaker 9: Ah, they've been doing it about six years, four years in Melbourne and two years in darl And before that.
Speaker 5: Yeah. And how do you how do you cote with? How do you cope with those hours? Oh?
Speaker 9: Mate, I just got used to it and I love it.
Speaker 1: I love my job.
Speaker 9: I love I work for and it's great fun.
Speaker 3: You're up at about for someone who who was awake at one.
Speaker 5: Th in the morning. Yeah, this is actually Simon. What can we give you from our merch cupboard?
Speaker 9: Oh mate? Just send us whatever you got.
Speaker 11: I'm happy with anything you like.
Speaker 3: Zen on the phone, Simon, no one watched the fridge magnets, but they're actually three good you can have two fridge magnets.
Speaker 11: Yeah, awesome, that's.
Speaker 5: Great, Simon. Thank you very much. You're giving us a kill mate, and I love the attitude, love the show. Thank you, Simon. Just go to Naomi. Good morning, KnowI.
Speaker 12: Yeah, good morning?
Speaker 1: How are you?
Speaker 4: I'm good Namen. You're up and at work already. You're knocking on.
Speaker 11: I am, I am.
Speaker 12: I am actually sitting at the front door. I thought I can't just walk in like talking at the top of my lungs on the phone.
Speaker 5: Yes, I am. Are you what the front door of work?
Speaker 12: At the front door of work about to clock on at seven am?
Speaker 5: So I respect for you well, because most people aren't. They don't mind having personal sort of calls very loudly these days, do they. So you're not cold? It's all foggy out there.
Speaker 12: Oh I'm in the carts toasty. It's fine.
Speaker 5: And what do you do? What do you do? Know me?
Speaker 12: I am a nurse and I monitor people remotely, so they are at home in their toasty homes and they take their blood pressure and all of that jazz and send it through over the internet and I look at it on my computer and give them a rine. There not looking great. I didn't know this was a thing now, Yeah, absolutely, depending on what sort of you know, chronic illness they have. So yeah, we're looking after people that have if.
Speaker 5: That chronic I can't be like filling out something online. I'm trying to find the energy in it's.
Speaker 4: His heart attack is.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 12: Yeah, yeah, we're hoping we wouldn't get those fo calls.
Speaker 5: So what happens say someone does start having high blood pressure, right, and then they send it off to you guys, and what then you give them a call is check how they are and what's going on.
Speaker 12: Yeah, we're looking at yeah, we look at everything else that's going on. We're going, what's what's happening?
Speaker 13: Have you?
Speaker 12: You know, what's their other their other numbers? Like how are they feeling?
Speaker 5: Turn the game off if your team are losing, and so what do alarms start going off on your computer? How does it work? In my mind, you've got like a you know those sort of those where they have TVs of a city and those things like everywhere. Yeah, and you've got a flashing house in Craigie Bird. Yeah, his blood pressure is the stomic is too high.
Speaker 12: Not quite like that, but I think we should redesign it so it is like that. Yeah, no, we just turn. We've just got like an adult system, like a traffic light system, so red. You know, anything that comes up red, we're like, right is that? To give them a call and find out what's going on? You know, sometimes they press the wrong button on their on their iPad and it will come up and we'll give them a ringe. So often we'll just say, you know, have a chat and see how they're.
Speaker 3: Going and what shore is the information being put in wrong versus they're actually sick.
Speaker 12: Oh, we've got lots of elderly people. So sometimes they press that their short of breath or they've got chest pain by mistake.
Speaker 13: Not that often, not that often.
Speaker 6: Thing.
Speaker 5: I didn't know this was a thing. Wellnmi, thank you you and your team for everything you do.
Speaker 12: Oh yeah, it's great.
Speaker 5: Andami, what can we send you? What would you like from our merch cub Naomi?
Speaker 12: Well, I am a nurse, and if you know anything about nursing, if there's three pens where they're.
Speaker 5: So I didn't imagine that high tech thing. You need a pen?
Speaker 12: Oh we do. We can't work without a pin.
Speaker 4: All right, we'll send you pens and we thank you very much.
Speaker 5: Have a great day, Yeah you too.
Speaker 1: Bye Well, Christian O'Connell Show Podcast.
Speaker 5: I hope you had a great weekend. Let's talk about the weekend. Now we've got up to over the weekend and six words as where we invite you to tell us a story of your weekend. What have you got to over the weekend? And six words text them into me over seven five three one oh four three. Before we go any further, we should just take a moment to say what a huge loss to Australia and cultural I think, to comedy all over the world. The great Barry Humphreys passed away like a true entertainer on a Saturday night taking his final bow was say world class titan of comedy and improvational comedy as well. Later on this morning, about half an hour's time, we're going to have a fellow great entertainer, Steve Wissar, to really talk about just what a what an amazing talent Barry Humphrees was. But you and your family must have grown up with with damad pants we did in U came huge.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I love salz Celez Patterson, which it was just every time I see it. We're watching shorts over the weekend.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I watched Low's yesterday, just his.
Speaker 2: You know, and those derogatory facial expressions that he had as well as Day mid Now. It was just he was so funny.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I watched so many clips of different Parkinson episodes where he just controlled all the timing of it. It's almost like the guests were hostages to day think it is he going to look at me in a minute? All right, jackie boy, what did you get up to this weekend?
Speaker 3: Yeah? My six words would be I missed you guys at pocon I. Sorry that you couldn't make it.
Speaker 5: We won't invited?
Speaker 2: What serious?
Speaker 3: I am thinking? Maybe there is still room to do a team pokenon again. But I had my happy to be an afterthought like that too. My childhood friends, you know, neglect my childhood friends and so who came around? Yeah, my ten guys. I went to school and that's Grimary school with Yeah for pocon I, it was it great, it was great fun.
Speaker 14: I go.
Speaker 3: I gotta mentioned one thing that has got to stop on this show. Sure that you started. Actually, my friends as they folded into the house, one of my mates looked around the hallway and looked into the bedroom and goes, oh good, no socks on the floor. That was started here and I wanted to.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry that my eighteen year old daughter saw a discarded sock not in the bedroom chat, but in a signed computer room via a very large monitor. So I'm sorry you left a sock suspiciously close to a computer monitor, which is a window on all kinds of acts online.
Speaker 4: As we know that, I'm sorry we saw something you left.
Speaker 3: Not the first person to take my shoes off by a computer, and I will hear nothing more about it.
Speaker 5: Everything right, So I'm happy to agree to this. Do you want me to refer to it as now and not the love sock anymore?
Speaker 3: Don't even us in computer sentences in computer But good news is Poking Night was a complete success.
Speaker 5: So you had the table out because when we came around, we did a team one and it was a great. Now you have the table, which makes a big difference.
Speaker 3: Borrowed the table again from my friend.
Speaker 2: And all the proper fessional setup.
Speaker 3: It's a great setup. We went till well, I went till two o'clock in the morning. Until that is a long for me. You know, that is what this is coming from. Somebody who remember on New Year's EF I was in bed by twelve thirty at my own house party. So two am for me was very good. But it's the same kind of guys who were at the New Ye's Eve party. They just want to stay on.
Speaker 5: So you get that when you're drinking, don't you get a fake energy? Yes, I felt so good right now, I'll go on for another couple of hours. It's only when you stop drinking you realize, oh god, that wasn't energy. I feel terrible.
Speaker 3: I think there's something about sitting down. Well, you know, we were sat there for eight hours because.
Speaker 5: You're doing something you kids yourself that you're not just in the pub get drunk.
Speaker 3: You don't realize how drunk you are until you stand up. So at two am I call it quits. They stayed up till four am before I went to bed.
Speaker 5: How did you see it with like the noise because a load of guys at two am aren't quite.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I had to put whate noise on my speaker.
Speaker 5: Did you get in Gordy's like crib or something like that? The sound of the seashore.
Speaker 3: I finish my night anytime I'm drinking, which I don't drink a lot anymore, but I finished with a big glass of hydrolight to replenish.
Speaker 5: The I that like two hundred mill etres of potassium is going to help out all that grog in there.
Speaker 3: You know, And I thought, you know what, I'm going to help out all these guys. They're going to thank me tomorrow morning. So I lined up before I went to bed. There are still six of them left. I lined out six. Make sure you drink these please before you leave.
Speaker 5: You thank me tomorrow when that hangover kicks in. Weren't you worried about them like burning the house down or something? And the drunk guys just looking up?
Speaker 3: I honestly, at that stage, I just wanted to get to sleep.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast interest.
Speaker 5: A new story of the weekend that made me think of you, Jack. Now you've recently moved to Alphington. This story people might not might have heard about it about a giant deer just suddenly someone's home.
Speaker 14: And Elfhington father has returned home to find a fully grown deer on the loose inside his house. The animal broke in through a window with its antlers, and it took a team effort to coax him out.
Speaker 5: I want if they say broken with his antlers, like they can take them off. It's not like a top the bloody great antlers off? Put them there? Got the old, big old dead head.
Speaker 3: Want to stretch the wall pane down the hall. It's a big talk of the town in the.
Speaker 5: Definitely were your parents worried about you?
Speaker 3: How how? Yeah, Mum said it to me on Friday, saying, I guess, like keep on the lookout in case he comes to your house next. But how just how deer gets into the inner suburbs.
Speaker 5: Yes, that's why I couldn't silly got where did it come from? I get?
Speaker 3: Well, people were speculating that he ran down the river because the river runs through Elfhington in through the city.
Speaker 5: So you think that he was, like you last week, he's lost.
Speaker 3: Maybe so like he's out. I guess he's out in the bush or wherever the deer live. And then he's just walked along the river.
Speaker 4: Does you get the train again when there's antlers.
Speaker 3: Until he finally gives up and then just goes into a side straight.
Speaker 5: But how can you find out? How do they get the deer out? Where do they take him?
Speaker 2: Well, he was in there for ages. Wasn't watching TV?
Speaker 5: Watching again, having some snacks and popping a few bits.
Speaker 3: Weren't the family hiding up stairs?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Someone someone opened the front doors.
Speaker 4: You see the photo of it in their house.
Speaker 6: It's shug.
Speaker 3: I imagine they have to tranquil tranket, don't they.
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 2: I think they just opened the front door and scooted just.
Speaker 5: Not like a bug. And then someone else's problem.
Speaker 4: Tramline.
Speaker 5: I think they just opened the front door. Winning our specialist front door team for that, surely they would have tranquilized.
Speaker 3: I think I think they do it humanly.
Speaker 5: And then they had news reader here local news stories. It's it's just to speculate on it. Sorry, you're not in the Herald Son today, so therefore we don't know about made up news.
Speaker 2: Show us saw footage of someone jimmy opened the front door and shoot off your gun.
Speaker 3: Why they have to jimmy the front door open?
Speaker 15: No?
Speaker 6: Everyone?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I didn't want to go downstairs and get bombarded by the deer hell.
Speaker 5: Rios using this new new fangle thing called the into where I believe it is? What have you found?
Speaker 3: The first ranger rocked up at the place, meant to shoot.
Speaker 5: A ranger, exciting call the ranger yoke mares in town.
Speaker 3: But he forgot to bring tranquilizers.
Speaker 5: Bloody brother in law on the front door.
Speaker 3: So we had to call a second ranger to come in later, who came half an hour later with tranquilizers. But by then the door the deer had just left through the door showed itself out.
Speaker 5: Thank you mane did it go?
Speaker 12: So?
Speaker 3: Did it go? Did it go?
Speaker 5: It's still an elephant?
Speaker 3: Or just maybe I should be worried?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know where the deer ended up. We're going to keep it looking at it.
Speaker 5: Has anyone seen the deer that on Friday was in alph until where is it?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 5: What have they done with this deer? Nine four one four one O four three? And we want your stories about uninvited animal visitors in your home one O four three, Every single day up for grabs with the best stories one thousand dollars to a call of the week.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 5: So we're talking about uninvited animal visitors in your home.
Speaker 14: And Alphington father has returned home to find a fully grown deer on the loose inside his house. The animal broke in through a window with its antlers and it took a team effort to coax him out.
Speaker 5: So you that does happen? You call Triple zero?
Speaker 11: Do you?
Speaker 5: Is there a different one for animals.
Speaker 3: I don't know the rangers number. So yeah, called Triple zero.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Christian are large herd of deer live and grays along the yarraw. A few have ended up in residential areas over the years, like Clifton Hill and Fitzroy Hipster deer. Wow, they give you a very big surprise when you see them because they are absolutely huge. All right, So animals uninvited animal visitors in your home? Nine four one four one oh four three. Good morning, Julia, Good morning.
Speaker 7: How are you all?
Speaker 5: I'm good, Julia. I hope you had a great weekend. So who was your your home?
Speaker 7: Well, when we were saying that a Tasmania are saying this beautiful benbat and there was all these ducks that were outside and my youngest son decided to because he knew that they liked bread. He took some toilet paper rolled up and dips in water so it looked like a piece of bread. Lured one of the ducks into our house and shut the door behind it, and so then came and told they've got freaked out, and came and told my husband and I said, man, there's a duck in there. We came to and when my husband tried to catch it, it took flight and slewed around the room, pulling the whole way round, and they had white bed to take off.
Speaker 5: They let some of that sort of plane fuel.
Speaker 3: Out on the husband.
Speaker 5: You were not getting a very good host review on Airbnb.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, and it was all over the blind We had.
Speaker 5: Us terrible.
Speaker 7: So it was such a myss oh and there was so I mean, my husband went over and said, look, we had an incident. There was a ducklet got in the house. And they went, oh, yes, that can happen.
Speaker 4: So it was on No it stinks as well. That duck mark already stinks, isn't it.
Speaker 7: Oh, absolutely revolting. So yeah, there was just it was just a myth. And it was carbon and ports. My poor son and died because I didn't know that was going to happen.
Speaker 5: Julie, A great story. Thank you very much to give us a call. You have a good day, you too, Hello Katrina, Hi, Hey Gulling. We good. So who was in your house? We've had a duck who was in yours.
Speaker 10: So we have we live in Dale's Creek and we live in a very old home and we get micro bats occasionally that come flying into the house. So we have like a full on military exercise that we have to do because these little microbats aren't really smart. My whole I've got two kids, two dogs, two cats, and a beautiful husband and so we all have a job. So the kids that command you have to get down low because also because it's a bad it could possibly have rabies, so we're like, you shouldn't get bitten or scratched by them. So yeah, we get down low. We turn off all the lights, and my husband opens up the front door, lays down on his back and opens the front door, turns the light on so that it flies towards the light, and my kids commando crawl to get the cats so that they put the cats away, and then they commando crawled back to the living room. We're all lying low waiting for this little bat to fly through the front door towards the light. And my husband gives us the signal because he's the one that actually is on his back and can see when the bat flies passed it. And then we close the door really quick and then we're home's free.
Speaker 5: This is a snick operation. I mean, it's not a movie in the quiet place. You know. There's so much going on here.
Speaker 10: I know, and we all know our jobs. It's like kid's go and it's like we're on it.
Speaker 5: The tool work is, you know, is incredible. You need to be to coaching AFL teams. So how they work together as a team.
Speaker 10: Well, look, you know the little microbats. Yeah, they're not overly smart, unfortunately, and once my husband got stuck on the toilet with one in the bathroom with him, so at about three am. So we was running around the house in these jobs. Poor bugger.
Speaker 13: So it sits.
Speaker 10: Yeah, we've had some adventures with our little friends, the micro bats.
Speaker 6: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: When we had our short lived cabin in the woods, the guy didn't tell us that there was micro bats in the ceiling. I actually never saw them, but on the day that he handed over the keys to the cabin, he also gave us a net and we said, oh, he said, this is to catch microbats.
Speaker 5: Were like a giant fish net.
Speaker 3: Like a giant fish net. Yeah you can, but he said that there. We never saw him in real life, but there's like outside.
Speaker 10: Of a small, tiny, tiny tiny.
Speaker 5: Oh that's a great story, Katrina. Thank you very much for give us a call. Brilliant stuff. They have a great day, guy, And you know me, good morning.
Speaker 13: Good morning. How are you.
Speaker 4: I'm good, Naomi? Now know me what animal was in your home?
Speaker 11: Well?
Speaker 13: I was in my mother in law's home. She had one of those old really four poster beds, and heard a noise in the middle of the night. Woke up and realized there was a pottum on the end of the bed standing on a four poster bed. Ended up screaming obviously because not expecting that in the middle of the night, ended up calling my husband. It ran off and he had to go over in the middle of the night and I had to do a big steak out in the kitchen waiting for it to come out. Possible or they just sat in the kitchen with dark complete darkness, not talking anything, waiting hoping that it's going to come out.
Speaker 5: A movie, you know, when you get into your own house, you put like a glass of water and suddenly, by a single light in a corner, there's that bad man there.
Speaker 3: I've been waiting for you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, is that him and the possum?
Speaker 3: So he managed to find it.
Speaker 13: Yes, eventually came out and I ended up catching it. But yes, talk all night.
Speaker 5: Wow Wait what a steak out, Naomi. Thank you very much, Keith. This coming Uninvited Animal Visitors in your home.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 5: Uninvited Animal Visitors set a great email from Sam. Morning Sam, Christian, I was in the shower one day, instantly minding my own business, and a monster possum fell through the vent in the shower from above me and into the shower and started going bizarre, running around the shower trying to get out. I was screaming, that's a cool possum man to come back to him. Did you have to wait in the shower until the possum He feels so vulnerable naked in the shower, that is terrified. It's worse some psycho. Sam. Thank you very much. Your email over the weekend a comedy, Great Pastorway, and that's Barry Humphries. I thought this morning somebody would have explained just about the huge, huge legend that Barry wasn't the life he leaved is Steve Weissar. So Steve's on the line now, Good morning Steve.
Speaker 11: Good morning Christian. And what an appropriate, what an appropriate anecdote that someone should have a possum in the shower.
Speaker 5: There's something Barry about though.
Speaker 11: There's so Barry Humphreys a possum in the show. I thought it's an expression that the mid that would.
Speaker 4: It feels like the euphemism as well.
Speaker 11: Steve to me, I've got a problem in the show for lucky you.
Speaker 5: So Steve tell us about the huge impact then or the great Barry Humphries.
Speaker 11: I mean it's way to start. I mean we wake up today in a less funny world. He was a man who he was born in the thirties, so he was an old man. He was nearly ninety years old, but even as a student, he was creating may at school. At university he became a dataist, an artist whose entire career was focused on disrupting things. He organized an art exhibition at Uni of Data r Art, and he got some old boots together and filled them with custard and called his exhibition Puss in boots. His entire life was focused on disrupting people. Of those we all know those stunts that he did, I mean those stunts as a student, where he were on his way on an early morning train to work, he had people bring in he got on to the first stop, and at every stop thereafter he'd organized people to bring on a different course of breakfast. So he was sitting on a crowded break train going into work with all these people hanging on, and at every station someone who first bring on the Coco pops, And at the next station they brought on some bacon and eggs, and the next one they brought in a cup of tea, and nothing was said. They got on and took off the preceding trade with Another one he did in town was he got a sick bag and he filled it with vegetable canned vegetables, put it on the footpath just before peak hour, and then dressed up wearing virtually beggar's clothes and proceeded to eat it all up with a spoon, and people peak our commutes were gathered around his disbelief and this horror of the thing. I mean another time in London, and for no reason he did this. He got on a train and pretended he was blind and he was reading a p Andola role, you know those perforated roles, and someone started beating him and said get out of the road to stupid old blind man. For no reason, he thought that was performance. H I mean, he was doing this before he got onto a stage, and then he got onto a stage, and for seventy years he created these characters. Dame Edna who charted the course of from a suburb and Mooney Pond's housewife to becoming a superstar. I mean, she was the original blogger. She was a celebrity with no good reason before there were before there were bloggers. And maybe that was what he was commenting on Les Pets Patterson Australia as cultural attache. You know, just this slobbering, speeding, gufforing buffoon who was hilariously funny. And then you know there was just a plethora of other characters. But you know, at his heart made he was I think he was a collector, and he collected. Not only did collect books and things. He collected characters, but he also was responsible over seventy years for collecting great phrases. I mean he was a blokoo through his character. Barry McKenzie collected all those phrases and brought them into the into common Pilance's phrase like you know, up at Sparrow's fat and up she creeked in a barbed white canoe without a paddle, and she goes off like an alarm clock. Or you know he's got Buckley's or not with his bulls roar, or flashes a rat with a gold tooth, or flat out like a lizard drinking or more full in a Catholic school. I mean, these were all the phrases that he just heard in pubs and on the street, and he incorporated them into his act and he was a giant. I mean, the best way of thinking about it is, we've just had the comedy festival in Melbourne Christian and you know, we're the best comedians in the world and some might do a set of twenty minutes and the best might do a set of an hour. Barry Humphreys, even as a seventy year old man, was doing a three hour show himself alone on stage all of his characters. He did dozens of those shows on three continents, A Star in the US, a Star in the UK, Star in Australia, dozens of hundreds of TV specials, his own shows with the greatest stars in the world. But he would fulfill an available space all by himself. And you know anyone who stood on a stage in dro and you know you do it every day, but you know the ad breaks. He would stand on a stage by himself for three hours flat and entertained people. And it's not like singing songs where people can tune in on out or listen to that song and not the next. When you're doing comedy, you have to have people's attention every second. He would get a laugh for five laughs a minute, non stop.
Speaker 4: For three hours.
Speaker 11: It's an unheard of feet And he did that in the sixties, the seventies, the eighties, the nineties. That he was even touring a one man show his own life all through the UK and Australia last year right up to the moment of his demise. So you know, what a talent and you know he's going to be sarely missed. He wasn't just a great performer. He was a great writer, he was a great social observer and I think you know these are these are unique. It was kind of like a Marke Dwain of Australia or an Oscar Wild of Australia. You know, a penetrating wit and a one off.
Speaker 5: What high praise as well, Steve, you've done, You've done the great man Justice. You're right, a colossal talent and like you Steve, and I'm sure many people listening right now disappeared down a very pleasurable wormhole yesterday watching there's so many clips you're right, from the sixties and seventies with Parkinson, Joan Rivers and he's holding court. They were all his timing and his use of words and phrasing and look to cameras and to the audience is yeah or real one off there You never get another one like Barry.
Speaker 11: No, he's a one off mate. And you know if you say, what are we going to miss, We're going to miss a laughter. I mean it is a rare thing to be able to make a stranger laugh. It's a unique gallup. And he could take a room full of strangers, an auditorium full of strangers and make them laugh and in the best way doing this one thing that is a very rare gift self recognition. He would turn the mirror on themselves and very few people can get a lot doing that. Yeah, he was a genius. He's a genius or one of one of the kind and he's going to be miss made.
Speaker 5: Oh you did him justice there, Steve. Thanks for talking to us this morning. I'll catch up with you soon, mate, but thank you Steve for doing that.
Speaker 11: Thanks christ in any time, mate.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 5: Just hearing Steve Wiser just talk about one amazing legend and life that Barry Huntfrees had. Steve himself is a heavyweight, world class talent. Jack and I once we're having breakfast. You known when we bumped into yes, yes, all right, Jack and I bumped into it.
Speaker 4: And I love Steve dearly.
Speaker 5: Right, He's become a very close friend since I moved here, and he is so some people like Barry just have funny bones, right, And you know, obviously Jack and I are in this business, right, you think you've got a bit of game, and then someone like Steve comes along who's like a night dan. Okay, and he wiped. We couldn't keep.
Speaker 6: Up with him.
Speaker 3: We were sat down at breakfast and he stood up the whole time. It was like he was on stage. He was on his way out the door.
Speaker 5: And we were like trying to chuck jokes in with him, and he was like backing them away. It was like Federer playing with kids. He walked out. Jack and I were like, bloody, hell no, that's funny. All right, let's get into this morning's misheard lyrics.
Speaker 16: It's just another misheard nanny Christian O'Connell's miss heard lyrics.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 5: Every Monday on the show, we play back or your misheard lyrics as we're playing the back. If we agree with what you think you're misshearing, you'll hear this. If there's no way we hear what you think you're hearing. And for the great ones, yes, that's Hall of Favor. Renny had a great one last week. Eleven year old daughter was hearing her dad's name in Princess when dubs cry, that's her dad. Google. Maybe I'm just like my father Doogle.
Speaker 7: Maybe.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a great one. All right, brand new ones, Lauren Pratt. Unfortunately I'm not the only one Sam Smith, I can't believe you let me down, but the proofs in the way. It hurts.
Speaker 6: Oh, can't believe you me the poos in the way?
Speaker 5: Or is it different? Take I can't believe you let me down, but the poos in the way it hurts.
Speaker 6: Oh, can't believe you me the poos in the way.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, I'm sorry. That's one of the clearest cases we've ever had. The way he's saying it so mournfully as well, it's like saying, it's hurting me that that poo's in the way.
Speaker 6: I can feel, Oh, can't believe you me the poos in the way?
Speaker 5: Who is in the way? It really hurts poor old Sammy.
Speaker 6: Oh can't believe you'll let me do the poos anyway.
Speaker 5: That's really good, that's really there. Well done, Laurence Hall of FAM's got Freyer Riding's weekends.
Speaker 4: Thinking about the x I shouldn't.
Speaker 6: Call thinking buggy x are soit?
Speaker 4: Or is it thinking about the eggs? I should have caught.
Speaker 2: Oh thinking buggy eggs are so yeah?
Speaker 5: I mean, that's there. Brendan Thirding Christ and I have a misheard from this absolute banger nine days absolutely story of a girl while she looks so sad and photographs look by the way we should play it. This is a good song. Actually, while she looks so sad in photographs, or is it while she looks so sad and full of crabs?
Speaker 3: She looks standing.
Speaker 5: It's like photo crabs. No, No, I'm sorry, Brendan Kylie King, Macy Gray. I try, I try to say goodbye and I choke. Or is Macy saying I try to say goodbye to my choke and Tony's got Bob Marley and the Whalers. No woman, no cry, little darling, don't shed no tears? Or is it I look at toilet, don't shed no tears? Is simple and effective. I look at toilet, don't shed no tears? The can one today, Hall of favor, Tony, come on in. Thank you very much for those mishard lyrics. As always when you mishear them, email me Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot au.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 5: Now talking about Champel Street precinct up for grabs twenty thousand dollars. Suspend a Chapel Street precinct if you are the winner or won the winners, whoever's left sat there at the end of our forty eight hour movie mouth and which in exactly one week's time, we'll be pressing play on one movie that will be played NonStop on a loop for forty eight hours. Sixteen of you will be in Villa Cinema's Gold Class or trying to see how long can you make it? Jack and I I think over the weekend now we'll come around to the conclusion we're not sure any of you will make it to the end of the forty eight hours, and rightly so, I think it's just too hard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you've got to think of the environment. You're in dark room, same thing, I repeat, coz cozy reclining seats. We could even by Tuesday morning, we could have no one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, my fair Actually yesterday was like, see by the time we start Tuesday show, what if all sixteen had gone? Do you know what? This was a crazy idea? Who thought you could do this for hours? It's inhumane? It's just an empty cinema there, and we go, what do we do now? So the big thing that people wanting to do is a lot of you also now, only one of the biggest things we've ever done on the show in terms of people actually wanting to be in one of the sixteen seats. The other thing is people like, what movie are you going to do? And over the weekend, lots of you had different theories about which movie you should do. Some of you were saying, this is the worst movie I ever saw. I walked out put that on for forty eight hours. We had a really good long think about what should be the movie, thinking about what they're trying to do, which is stay awake. Can watch the same movie over and over and over again, having the same moment on a loop every two hours.
Speaker 4: Therefore, this is.
Speaker 5: The only movie they should be watching.
Speaker 2: An okay, care rise and Chin and don't forget your body's kind of cold out there.
Speaker 3: It's all there every day.
Speaker 5: One of the greatest comedy movies of all time with Bill Murray Andy McDowell. It is groundhog Day because actually you're going to be having a groundhog day. And if you think about that movie, which is like one the perfect comedies, it's such a great movie. However, by the eighth time you've seen that scene, you've heard that song come around again, it's going to drive you nuts.
Speaker 3: So now We're not even only repeating a movie, but a movie that has several repeating features inside. So it's like a little bit Bushka dolls.
Speaker 5: Basically in that cinema chat, we're going to have sixteen Bill Murray's and you see what it does to him. It drives in crazy punches ned at the end, doesn't he go hi nen? So Groundhog Day is going to be the movie at the moment. How many seats have we feeled, Jackie boy.
Speaker 3: We've seen four people in the cinema so far, so twelve seats still up for grabs.
Speaker 4: All right, if you want in give us a call now it is.
Speaker 5: The big prize is twenty thousand dollars to spend at Chapel Street Precinct. Lines are open now.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 5: In a week's time, then the movie Groundhole Day. We'll stop and it won't stop playing until forty eight hours later. Up for grabs, twenty thousand dollars to spend out the Great Chapel Street Precinct. Ah, it's fashion, food, entertainment, make yourself new memories at the Chapel Street Precinct. It's going to be in a village Simmer's Gold Class. You think, oh, that's really nice. It's nice one to put them up in a nice cinemy. Yeah, but the coziest chairs, luxury you're in first class. You're gonna get snoozy recline if you dare Christian great I did to go for grandhog Day. I've just crunched the numbers, right, just had a quick look at the how long the movie is and over forty eight hours, twenty nine viewings, Oh my god, twenty nine times.
Speaker 4: At you, it's worse some ground long day.
Speaker 6: So don't forget your body.
Speaker 3: And it's a great movie, but even a great comedy. Yes, and we're out, Yeah.
Speaker 4: All right? So who wants in?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 5: Four? One four, one o four to three. Lots of emails over the weekend, like this from nineteen year old Joel Christian. I think I'll be great for your movie mouth, and because I'm a movie lover, studying Bachelors of Filmmaking at Melbourne University, so be a great learning experience. I can easily cope with this. It's very easy for a nineteen year old to stay awake for two days. Some of your olderness as might struggle. I won't want to go in for educational purposes. Christian. This is from daniey Yeller. I love this from Danielle Christian. I've got what it takes as a personal trainer, pilates and yoga instructor. I will have everyone stretching and strengthen their bodies as they watch the movie on repeat. That's very good.
Speaker 4: Michelle's written a poem.
Speaker 16: Okay, I enter online all the time, never winning a dime. To win this time would be divine. Put me in line, it will be sublime. I'll stay awake the whole time.
Speaker 5: Michelle, very very good. All right, this takes of course. We've got a We've got sixteen year old Zach on the line right now.
Speaker 4: Good morning, Zach, Good morning. I'm good Zach.
Speaker 5: And now have you even seen the movie Groundog Day?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 1: I haven't.
Speaker 5: Only you're a young man. It's a it's a funny movie. Now, Zach, why would you want to do something like this? Watch that movie for forty eight hours.
Speaker 7: I just want to see if I've got what it takes. It'd be an amazing experience to do it.
Speaker 13: Obviously, put the money towards my future as well.
Speaker 5: Very smart young man.
Speaker 4: It's it's not a job interview.
Speaker 5: I didn't even have a five year plan at fifty and so what do you do now? Won't you be at school or something next week? No, I'm you know, I want the head teacher come running in and dragging him out by the ear.
Speaker 11: No, that'd be my boss.
Speaker 7: No, I'm a sign rider.
Speaker 15: I'm an apprentice sign rider.
Speaker 5: Wow, well good forew So are you too on the way to work now?
Speaker 11: Yeah we are.
Speaker 5: And he doesn't mind his apprentice taking two days off to you know, the boss can do that. But would snapper days off? Oh? I see the most gets two days off as well. So you really want to do this? You already want to do this act?
Speaker 15: Oh yeah, definitely.
Speaker 5: All right, we'll have a thing when I come back to you. But very very strong, very strong entries at We like it. Thanks to kill, he can say what he wants. We know what he's doing with some of that cash around that area, seriously in.
Speaker 8: The bank, save the way for a mortgage, my marriage.
Speaker 5: But it is a super Shane, good morning, Good morning, Christian and guys, how are we Yeah, we're good. It's Shane. So Groundhog Day forty eight hours? You're up for it?
Speaker 15: Yes, I certainly.
Speaker 5: Aim.
Speaker 15: I do a lot, I do a fair yoga yoga, yaga yoga, and I breathing karms and body. And I've actually been practicing on Sound of Music, the worst movie out they ever made.
Speaker 6: The Sound of Music.
Speaker 5: It's a beautiful, joyous movie. You miserable old again.
Speaker 15: No, no, yes, I've been practicing on that movie so I can stay up and watch Bill Murray.
Speaker 3: And what do you mean, are you actually watching Sound a movie back to back?
Speaker 15: Yes, I am. That's how you got to practice it.
Speaker 3: Jack, you've been practicing for this competition.
Speaker 5: You're in training over the weekend with your breathing to training. Not a problem.
Speaker 15: I'm ready for it.
Speaker 5: Shane, you're in We're giving me one a nickname. Julie Andrews, you're.
Speaker 1: In Christian Connells Show podcast.
Speaker 5: I'm a massive Oasis fan and I was stunned to hear this the other day. So the creep of AI is going to just be everywhere and every day it's more and more pervasive. It's incredible. So there is a band of musicians in the UK who are big Oasis fans and they're fed up with the lack of a reunion between the two brothers are Liam and No. So they wrote their own kind of lyrics to Oasis sounding songs and then got AI software to try and become Liam Gallagher. When I was listening to list I was like this this is Oasis. I can't believe this isn't real versus the musicians played all the instruments, but the singing this is Liam Gallagher. AI. They're called ai issis.
Speaker 6: My mind's burst of design?
Speaker 5: Yeah that's Leam Gallagher, but it isn't. It's AI Jack.
Speaker 3: What about the Gallagher forever?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Where does that leave everything? This is another one. Uh, this sounds like Oasis, but it's not. It's an AI software being Leam Gallagher. If I blag, this is not it said brand new single Oasis. No one about an eyelids. It's a bit spook, isn't it? Seriously? All right?
Speaker 4: So time waste?
Speaker 5: Apparently today is World Homo Sapien Awareness Day. What do we need to do? What? What do you be aware of to do? A mammoth meatball has been created by an Australian cultivated meat company, resurrecting the flesh of a long extinct animal. I'm no scientists or paeontologists This doesn't seem like a good idea. The company grows meat from the ancient woodly mammoth cells. How do you get hold of them to recreate the mammoth muscle protein?
Speaker 4: All right, so we're looking for your prehistoric movies.
Speaker 5: Throw mammoth from the train. You've got smoke signals instead of mal you think about the prehistoric version, it's smoke signals. Guys, eat prey club. Dude, where's my wheel? Just waiting around there? Come on? And no fire for old men not being invented either. Prehistoric technically correct? All right, Jackie Boye, what have you got prehistoric movies?
Speaker 3: Breakfast at t rexies.
Speaker 5: That's very good, God.
Speaker 3: Diplodocus Pocus yeah, gold yeah, and carbon dating Miss Daisy.
Speaker 4: That's also gold. Three golds there?
Speaker 5: All right? What have you got them? Prehistoric movies?
Speaker 1: Texaman, The Christian O'Connell show, podcast.
Speaker 5: Time, Wastterday, prehistoric movies.
Speaker 4: All right, you're prehistoric movies, jack you're in toamart.
Speaker 3: Let's do it.
Speaker 5: Oh maybe in a cave mam reservoir, Dodos gold Amy meet the fossils.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's very good.
Speaker 5: Gold Elliot's well done.
Speaker 4: Burwood juice Bigelow caveman jigglow.
Speaker 5: We love a juice Bigelow one here Mark, thank you very much. Edward Mammothans silver up weekend at Bernosaurus.
Speaker 3: Not quite bronze.
Speaker 5: Yeah, stretch to father ash, but nice try chatchy, chatchy, Bam bam, Romance in the flintstone gold boogie nights and great name and magnum. There's something about apothecary over my head. Bronze ancient chemists. We're an old chemist. We're not not prehistoric. You're gonna mark it down because.
Speaker 3: Sorry, Christian, I'm gonna take what you just said as gospel. It's not prehistoric.
Speaker 5: Tough like Adam, Dude, where's my chariot? Still nights at the vacant block of land?
Speaker 4: Think about it.
Speaker 3: The guys, this is I'm pre history night. Oh sorry, I got wrong.
Speaker 5: I was waiting at least at least he came back around.
Speaker 3: Letting me figure it out in my own right sor right.
Speaker 5: It's right away and how kids learn anyway. You mustn't russ in al right, next one go there you go.
Speaker 4: Something about meg on silver. What I'm paul clear.
Speaker 5: Clear and historical danger silver basic extinct gold that's very good.
Speaker 4: Danny Homo erectus.
Speaker 5: Ralph the Caveman wears Prada. I'm not sure the timelines. Marry Up and silver Men who stir up? Oh what should we call it? Oh? Goal, they'll play there. Gavin, I like it very very good.
Speaker 4: I'm agatting Extinct.
Speaker 5: Bron I thought that was gold. Yeah, that is very good. And e t the extinct Herrenosaurus. That's very good, Thank you very much. Last song for us this.
Speaker 1: Morning Christian Connell's Show podcast.
Speaker 5: So we announced this morning that the forty eight hour movie mouth On, which begins this time next week. This is going to be the movie.
Speaker 3: Okay, don't forget your body's got this cold.
Speaker 4: There it's cold.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Groundhole Day, the perfect movie about a day endlessly being repeated while you watch it. Well, Reese's a listener. When we said it was ground all day, crunched the numbers twenty nine times, twenty nine times. You're going to go, yeah, I get it, Yeah, I get it. This is driving me nuts. So we're obviously off tomorrow on Anzac Day, but when we are back Wednesday, we only have three shows this week to fill the remaining seats in this cinema. It's a it's a gold class, so very very comfy in there for forty eight hours. If you make the forty hours, twenty thousand dollars to the winner or winners who were left at the end to spend around Chapel Street precinct. Jack, how many seats have we got left now? Because we gave away one today, didn't we?
Speaker 3: We did to Shane who were nicknaming Julie Andrews because he's already been training.
Speaker 5: Before even creating exercises.
Speaker 3: He's been training this weekend by watching sound and music on repeat. There is eleven seats to go great.
Speaker 5: Okay, so if you want in tell us why email me at Christian O'Connell dot com dot au.
Speaker 4: We are back Wednesday.
Speaker 1: Enjoy tomorrow We Christian know Connells Show Podcast