Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell show podcast. Let me tell you a sad story. It's about a radio show. You know, this radio show. This is a quite tear joke of this story. It's about the host of a radio show that went to get a coffee at the weekend, and everywhere he went it was everywhere posters, articles, turn a TV on to get some peace.
Speaker 2: There they were Carl and Jackie. Oh it's fine.
Speaker 1: It's big city, big world. Always run on the dart for more choice, but a choice for you if it is better.
Speaker 2: But anyway, look for me to say, it's a sad story every day this week. Everywhere they're there. They're on a tram. What's sorry, a fully wrapped tram.
Speaker 1: Oh sorry, I thought he said Carl was on a trap. God, you'd be lucky to see him a Melbourne this year. Certainly when we get a trap, this is a golden plated Bentley tram.
Speaker 2: That's his car. Jack, it's not a trap. Pictures, pictures. They're on traps. They're on trams. They're everywhere everywhere for a bus and web. Yesterday they're even trying.
Speaker 1: To get listens in where abey to turn over. Wow, we they are everywhere, there's no letter that. A strange thing about this is we're owned by the same company. So whenever they do sharpened album, whenever that might be, theyv in this building just down the corridor. Actually, so we've got the same bosses. And yesterday I came into it and they're taking away our printer. And we were told that our print are the show printer that we use every single morning.
Speaker 2: A pan of running costs are simply too high.
Speaker 1: Now, I don't know what a multimillion dollar marketing campaign and how that all adds up, and what a two hundred the running cost of a two hundred dollar Lexmark printer might be. I can only guess for the printer cartries maybe one hundred of miles or something.
Speaker 2: Now, to be fair to management, Pats was using it to print color printer school.
Speaker 1: Every single school project, any forms, if you put printed out in color, full color, got done here.
Speaker 2: So they're all online the easy thing.
Speaker 1: We debarred and somebody Pats are using it and we're going to half those running cors. But seriously, our printer is being taken away. So push has come to shove and friends, we.
Speaker 2: Are not going to take it anymore.
Speaker 1: Sure you can come on the dial, but you cannot take our printer. Honestly, this has to stop. So the fight back has begun. Will you join our rebel army. We've been told there's no money from markets and campaign for this show. It's all going to Carl and Jackie O.
Speaker 2: Fair enough. What are we going to do? We have to improvise. The other night it was been night.
Speaker 1: I'm taking my bins out and I'm thinking there's a lot of space, not a blank space. The only blank space that can get hold of right now in this city is your bins. Will you give us your bins? Will you join Operation Binboard? Thank you very much to everyone who's joining our rebel army.
Speaker 2: I am in with the bin Tyler's Lake, let's get a mat of them. I'm in with the bin Revolution foot grade stands with go oh God. Eight bins in Brunswick case that you can stick your stickers on anytime. I am ready to.
Speaker 1: Go with the binstickers.
Speaker 2: I'm into the being from Scoring. I'm in for four bins.
Speaker 1: I've got three bins at home for you guys.
Speaker 2: To Linda here from Sunbury. I'm in for the bin. Hey, Christian is Jamie, I can be your Sydney Sport Christian. I'm in for the being we are ribing for you guys. Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: All right, lines Raper, right now we're looking for new recruits. Let us know what sub secure. You can pick your own army rank and this rebel army as well. Nine four one four one oh four three tanius in the Rebel Army, Christian. I want to show my recycling Wally Bin of twenty seven years, you've looked after them. This bad boys have got four different addresses. He moves with you.
Speaker 2: Will you take your recycling bin with you to a new address? I didn't know you could do though. Is that legit or you just do that anyway? Tanya? The bin stays with the house.
Speaker 1: Yes, currently resides extremely close to the Hillsville Sanctuary. Thank you very much. Yep, we'll be sending you stickers today. This comes from vic White Tires.
Speaker 2: Christian. We own listen to your show and always will.
Speaker 1: We are Victoria White Tie Services are on board with you, Sydney, No way go away.
Speaker 2: We fix. We fix tire trucks so.
Speaker 1: We can stick your stickers on the back of trucks. And they go to Victoria and Australia. Why to spread the good word Christian the Boss listen to he's calling them, Jay and k I love that.
Speaker 2: Jane and k One wanted to see what the fuss.
Speaker 1: Was about, said they are very crude, not victorious cup of tea.
Speaker 2: You sir, are turning my tea tip.
Speaker 1: It scan not victorious cup of tea. I love that and love the fact that I reckon. The Boss called them in one day he said, listen to you. I'm going to listen on behalf of everyone. If it's appropriate, I'll let you know it's an appropriate guy.
Speaker 2: It's not a cup of team.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much to Andrew in the Count de Barmba then of vic White tires Hi Christian Rebel Army bin Board elston Wick Troop ready for ben Night. Major General Kagee reporting for Operation Binboard Duty. This comes from Dr Nicole Thomas. Got one of the first stickers out yesterday.
Speaker 2: They're already pushing out. We've already got these stickers right. They are hues.
Speaker 1: They're filled the side the front of your bins, so as you're putting him out there, they'll be the only advertising billboards we can get into your bin boards. All right, enough talking, We need to start recruiting nine four one four one oh four three. What suburb are you representing? And pick your own rank in our Rebel Army.
Speaker 2: Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 1: Will you Unite? Join our Rebel Army? Cal and Jackie O in Melbourne. They are everywhere everywhere. We've been told there's no marketing money for us. It's all going on their show. We're owned by the same company. Put to in a bit of an awkward situation. However, we need your help. We need to start the fight back. So the only space we can get hold of right now is your bins. You know the bins you got that big old face. They're the full sides. We've got stickers now, we're rushing them. The printers are printing them overnight, twenty four hours a day. Can you do your bit? Just give us your bins. There are bin boards joined the Rebel Army.
Speaker 2: Are you in with the bin? Christian?
Speaker 1: I'm in with the bin Revolution Footscray stands with gold. Thank you, Colonel Kylie. In this rebel Army, you pick your own right Christian, I'm in with the bin sent me two dozen twenty four. I will stealthily tonight to my entire street. Nicki, Gladstone Park, Christian, Bayswater, Corporal David Otin here, Thank you, Bayswater Christian. I've love a bin stick, are proudly going to display it on my bin. I'm in Rosebud. Oh my darling, Rosebud.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Christian. The team listens to you guys every morning we are in with the bin. You can have four of my beings. This is Alex in Mickingham, Christian, he won't like. This is down the road from you and Hampton. I live in highert I saw a bright pink bus fully kitted out with Carl and Jackie wrapped all over it.
Speaker 2: Christian. I need you to know I vomited a little in my mouth. Thank you for your from it. Take my bed.
Speaker 1: Hastings is behind you, Jordan and Hayestings. Thank you, Jordan Haystings, Christian. Private Kelly here in Packingham. I'm lowering rank because I live in a quiet court and won't get much exposure.
Speaker 2: But I'd like to rebel every bit. You have a quiet rebellion. It's okay, fun like rebel Private Kelly. Every rank matters nine four one four one O four three. Good morning, who've we got here? Francis, my Christians, Corporal Francis, and I'd love to join the army.
Speaker 1: I've got six beins for your.
Speaker 2: Sires. Yeah, that's all right.
Speaker 1: Listen, it's early days, there's any deity, and it's a it's a campaign. It's a war of contrition and endurance. Okay, emotions are running high. And where where can you kill the bins? Where are you Francis? Corpor franc Berrick is standing strong with corpor Frances there on a busy corner too.
Speaker 2: Oh my work going on a quiet corner, busy corner.
Speaker 1: Great, that's great, Thank you very much, Corporal Francis.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Standout Mark. Good morning there guys there were going, Yeah, we're good. Mark. What rank you want to go for? Mark, General?
Speaker 1: Mark from Stanbury?
Speaker 2: Why not one of the big ones. I'll take twenty five and I'm going to recruit the whole street. Good man, Thank you very much. And where is this again? Mate? Sanbury? Sunbury?
Speaker 1: Okay, I've noticed that the producers, by the way, have moved in.
Speaker 2: Now a map of.
Speaker 1: Melbourne like you get in an actual situation war room and the team have rightly acted big and quick yesterday. We've got these kind of what would you call that long thing that an actually like Churchill have moved like troops and tanks around on the on like the the green felt.
Speaker 2: It is a point of puts.
Speaker 1: But then it's got this bar on the bar on the end to shift soldiers where we need.
Speaker 2: Them on the battle or bends whenever we need them on the subbur rio. What is that called? It's called a croup. Yes, bring again? Where were we?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yes, let's go to the lines now, David, Yes, Colonel David from Tomo, thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Or David if Tomo. How many bin sticks you in for? Colonel Mike?
Speaker 2: Can you shoot be thirty? My name's Dave. No one got nine kids, so shooty thirty, brother, I got no one kids all hand. You'll bore me. You've actually got nine kids.
Speaker 1: I've got nine children. They're all adults.
Speaker 2: Name We've got six grand kids. Car I like doing things and group of them seven cars. We're sending you. How many bins stickers you need?
Speaker 1: Thank you very much, Colonel David if tom good day, Thank you and you how.
Speaker 2: We got here? This is Judy Good morning, Welcome to the rebel army. Julie, good morning. I'm General Juley from East Bendigo. So I've beaten sundry and I'd love to join your army. And I need three beans for me and I need three bins for my neighbor. Corporal Julie, this is brilliant.
Speaker 1: I love the sixpinstickers on the way to you, General Julie of East Bendigo.
Speaker 2: Bendigo is standing strong right now.
Speaker 1: Thank you, General Julyay, thank you, and you Anna.
Speaker 2: Morning girls. Anna reporting from the hillside and I'll definitely take three beings.
Speaker 1: Thank you awesome, Thank you very much, Corporal Anna, thank you very much.
Speaker 2: For securing Hillside.
Speaker 1: Who do we have here, Mariam, Oh, good morning.
Speaker 2: It's taget Mary and some Shummerville guys. Get it. We're going to get rid of this Carlin jecky O? Is that next week? Is it? Melbourne Loves a protest march? Will your being through the city of Melbourne a smelly protest? Yeah, that's a great idea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Sergeant Marion lovely and yes, and Sergeant Marian, what abouts are you?
Speaker 2: I'm in Somerville, gotcha? Okay, We've got they won't take some of them because yeah, and I'm not even doing had tomorrow. I'm at work. Yes, thank you very much. I love that. That's what about that your I could do your flight, Christian.
Speaker 1: I'm wanting now those bins are a little bit smelly. I will get too close to.
Speaker 2: Them, Sergeant Marian. Thank you very much. Okay, thank you all right.
Speaker 1: If you want your ben stickers, text me now. Oh four seven five O three one O four three.
Speaker 2: And thank you.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian o'commel show podcast.
Speaker 2: Are you in with your join our rebel Army?
Speaker 1: We need to spread the good word as a show. Carl and Jackie oh everywhere we work for the same company. I've taken all our marketing money added it to theirs. All were left with us asking you can we have your bin turn it into a bin board nine four three pick your own rank in our Rebel Army.
Speaker 2: Operation Billboard needs you. Christian in for the bin.
Speaker 1: I'll be representing and holding strong Blair Gowrie.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Gateway to the Peninsula. I need to know I'm sire the Prince, the People's Prince or Peninsula.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: You will not take my wineries going in Gold Leader forest Hill secured red Leader one no idea, but thank you Quistion if possible, very polite rebel. I'd like some of the Sandhurst please four bins. I can't tell you my name as I work in black ops.
Speaker 2: Oh I work for them. Well, thank you very much. We've got someone on the inside, Huge Bob good I made. It's General Bob from Chelsea.
Speaker 1: General love this my favorite ranko aady General Bob, and you're looking after Chelsea.
Speaker 2: You're gonna hold it down for us. Well, that's why I've gone for General. I've got two suburbs covered.
Speaker 1: The street I live in is bond Beat on my side.
Speaker 2: On the other side, sorry Chelsea on my side, and on the other side bond Beat. God, you've got to pincer movement going on there. Squeeze them out. I'm a double suburb man, double General Bob.
Speaker 1: I love this, Thank you very much. General Bob will give you as many binstickers as you need. They're okay, awesome, Okay, We're coming with supplies. General, I stay strong, Thank you. Have We got Admiral Cathy good Day, Christian's Admiral Kathy from Cheltenham.
Speaker 2: Great hit all the bins in Cheltenham good On here. We need chouting them. It's a big there.
Speaker 1: I haven't heard anyone from chouting yet. I can look after Hampton, but I need chouting them. I need to hire you know, I need Bo Morris, I need black Rock and heat Brighton East as well. Where are you represent? Thank you very much, Admiral Cathy. Hi there we got to hear Captain Brendan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Captain Brendan reporting the duty. Now you actually are a proper captain. I am a proper captain. Yes, as my local CFI good Man.
Speaker 1: Well done for doing what you're doing as well, and so in amongst doing that very important work, you're happy to also defend this show as well.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, we'll also defend the show and try and put Kathy and Jackie O back in their box and tell them to go back again to.
Speaker 1: Get those hoses out and flush them all the way back back over the border into New South Wales. Absolutely, thank you very much, Captain Captain, a proper captain Brendan, Thank you very much. Pleasure Carl br you're listening to the Christian O'carl's Show podcast