Speaker 1: This is.
Speaker 2: Just real host of a black couple of mitches. Yeah, you yourself for the rude shocks of young adults. Yeah, no one says the word turn as an adult. Kids would be like can I return? You don't say that shit as an adult? Can I return? In your car? I want to turn? It is Miui and Mitchell Coops follow you. Are you well? You you've glowed up for some reason. Have a you're in a business shirt. You've got a fake tan. You look like a real estate agent from West Florida?
Speaker 3: Do you reckon the tan's held? I got this done for the Wicked movie premiere.
Speaker 2: Oh, this is your Glinda tan.
Speaker 3: And do you like my my new Wicked nails the new shade that isn't baby Pooh grew.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's definitely Emerald City.
Speaker 3: I'm glad you noticed the shirt because I stole.
Speaker 2: It from Sean. Oh really look smart for one, you know, it's just not your vibe, Like it's like a.
Speaker 3: Business shirt that's not and of course sweaty pits. Oh no, so I don't wear these sorts of fucking business shirts.
Speaker 2: They do suit you, though, Yeah, it does suit you. That color is really nice on you. It's like a gray duck blue. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Can I give a shout out to one of our idiots Christopher I think his name was Actually if you have our idiots sent me this because I've been bitching about the sweaty underarms.
Speaker 2: Apparently if you get like a referral from your GP.
Speaker 3: To Sydney sweat Clinic or something, Yeah, you can get botox under the armpits and it's like medicare rebab and you're only a little bit out of pocket. So I've got the letter. I haven't booked it yet, but oh, that's going to be a godsend.
Speaker 2: You're going to get armpit botox. Get out such.
Speaker 3: An inconvenience because I get sweaty pits in winter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this summer is going to be awful. I wonder why you get sweaty pits. Might just be hormonals.
Speaker 3: Now it's my ADHD meds. The decks is raised my body temperature, so you know why, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I do know why. Now we'll get some botox. You have the hottest pits in town. Oh god, you can really see the pier. You can see you're going to have you got a jacket? No, I don't when price keep it Jenna high welcome. You've got a jacket. You could give it up to Mitchell.
Speaker 4: Would you sacrifice that and it'll get wet?
Speaker 2: It will not. There's a layer of protection I've got, like a tissue if you want to stuff it. So you went to Wicked. I bailed. I'm wicked.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 2: I couldn't believe that. I just didn't feel well, so I didn't go. So I gave my ticket to a friend and I actually, this is an admission, Jenna. I thought of you straight away. I thought, who is the witchiest person I know? Oh yeah, why didn't you give it to Jenna? Because I was scrolling Instagram and I see Jenna at the Wicked premiere n and I think, oh, she's already there. I'll give it to another friend. And then I come back twenty minutes later and Jenna has revealed that she was just joking. She was actually going to get cat food.
Speaker 3: Oh, she just happened to be on the street where they were setting up Permi because she lives. So I did see that Instagram story Dienner review at the yellow Brick Road instead of the red carpet, it was the yellow brick Road. Smart I saw that and I thought, fuck, she's early. It's like one pm, and I'm start until the late aver.
Speaker 4: I know it was me and about twenty tourists just standing there taking a photo.
Speaker 3: It was insane of people there. Yeah, not even I'm not talking people in mided people on the street.
Speaker 2: I saw your instant story about the homophobia that was attacking here, the security guards homophobia for those that miss said.
Speaker 3: I was talking on Instagram about the fact that I didn't get one photo despite dolling myself up, forking out on a gorgeous outfit. I fell to a hundred bucks. Normally I don't at these things, and normally I avoid the photo wall. I don't like getting pictures taken. I feel like a dickhead posing and that sort of thing. But this time I was like, no, no, I'm ready, this is my moment, and it just never happened because security kept moving me on because it was so poor and organized. It never once crossed my mind that that could have been the reason so many people commented that sounds targeted. I'm like, I was one of many puffs there. Let me assure you I don't think that was the problem.
Speaker 2: I actually think, yeah, if you were straight, you'd be the minority wiki exactly. I don't actually think it was because you were gaming. That'd be ridiculous.
Speaker 3: It never crossed my mind because so many people said the same thing.
Speaker 2: Listen, you look gorgeous. Got your photo? Really? But was it crazy? Was the house that can you give us a review of the movie?
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm not meant to, like do spoilers and whatever not that I would, but like you, I thought that they would, I guess dilute it a bit because obviously Wicked the movie is based off a stage show, a musical, and I thought they might dilute it a bit to make it more palatable to the general public that maybe don't like musicals.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you no.
Speaker 3: No, they very much did the stage show justice, down to every little detail. I felt like I was watching the stage show on screen. It started with this.
Speaker 2: Of course, that's how it starts, just like the musical.
Speaker 3: And I said to Sean before the movie started, I said, if they don't start with that same orchestra number they usually do, it just won't be right.
Speaker 2: And when it did start that way, I was like, oh, I'm a show.
Speaker 3: I went in embracing myself to hate it. Being like, now they fucked it. Yeah, but they didn't honor the original stage show. But oh my god, they did.
Speaker 2: How does Wicked start again? I saw it like eight months ago, but I don't remember the opening scenes.
Speaker 3: They do like a flashback, so it starts with the end of the musical where they're like, good news, the Witch is dead, and then the rest of the musical is like a flashback to.
Speaker 2: Catch up to that. Mum, yeah, yeah, you're right.
Speaker 3: And a lot of people didn't realize. I knew going into it, but the Wicked movie is only a part one. Yeah, yes, so it ends define gravity where normally at the stage show you'd go into intermission, and so so many people in the theater were.
Speaker 2: Like, what, yeah, what they haven't even shot the part two? Have they? I would assume they at least have part of it in the cans filmed it. I don't know. There was controversy on the pick up the radio show that I do because pretty Hocky was there, right. Brittany get This said that there was a line for Ethan Slader, who plays bock Right, he is obviously now dating around Grande, and there's all the rumors that they met on set and they both cheated on their partners, which I do remember ages ago. They were saying that arian is a home wrecker because he had a family, right.
Speaker 4: Yes, and he looks like her brother.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was apparently. I wouldn't have said but she had a boyfriend. But no, they were both split up if you really look into it. I don't want to get into the cheating of it all. But Brittany was saying. Everyone in the theater gasped when the box said the line, I would do anything for you because you know he loves her. And she thought, as a non wicked fan, that was a reference to the scandal. But we posted that and put it on line. Oh my god, we're being torn apart by wicked fans, little witches. Oh great, So I don't need to say anything. No, but I defended for I was in the right fulight. I was like, no, that's part of the text. That's ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they really, I would say the dialogue was ninety nine point nine percent.
Speaker 2: Exactly as it is on stage. They didn't they didn't change a lot. That's good. Oh did you won the fly? Or are you here for Ariana's pivot? Like she said, I was listening to her on a podcast this week. She's not going to do music for the next ten years. She wants to focus purely. Yeah, she said, sorry to my fans like the music, but she wants to focus on acting and musical theater because they are her roots. That's where she started.
Speaker 3: I don't know why I've seen other people talking about the movie and giving reviews. I was strictly told not to fucking talk about it until like the twenty second of November. If you're a good bite, everyone else is bloody talking about it, so I may as well say this, Yeah, pleasantly surprised at.
Speaker 2: A really oh my god.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she no offense, blew me away far more than Cynthia as Alphaba.
Speaker 2: Really yeah, and you could just.
Speaker 3: Tell that Arianna is a wicked nerd, so she also wanted to do it justice.
Speaker 2: She is. You know, this is a little this is a little Easter egg gotten by our friend Justin Hill, right. He interviewed them, and he asked Ariana the credits in the credits at the end end of the movie, she's her name is actually not Ariana Grande. It's Ariana Grande something, yeah, hyphen something, which is her dad's surname, which is google it. Yeah, thanks Jenna, I'm hon it. Thanks yeah for that. It didn't even move a muscle.
Speaker 3: It starts with beh God, how do I pronounce that? Ariana Grunde hyphen butter butter show me should just say that? But I think it's anyway get close.
Speaker 2: When her dad first bought her tickets to see Wicked when she was a little girl, that was her name, so to honor the first time seeing it. Yeah, she credited herself, so she used the full name in the credit as her name when she saw the music my first time when she was a kid. It's really cute. I think that's really sweet. It's not that deep, is its beautiful?
Speaker 3: Well, that kind of contradicts everything Lady Gaga has ever said, because they always say to her in interviews, why are you credited in a movie as Lady Gaga and not Stephanie Germanotta. She goes, because that's my artist's name, Lady Gaga. Arian It's like, nowh fuck that I'm honoring the birth.
Speaker 2: Typically, I will say it's odd when you watch movies like The Joker and it's like Walk in Phoenix Miranda Smith, Lady Gaga, Well, how else would you know her? I know, but it just seems silly. Like it works for music because it's kind of camp and done, but when it's acting, it's like, what are you doing, Stephanie? I mean, give us your real name.
Speaker 3: Surely other actresses have absurd stage names. We've done a segment on this ages ago me to remember obviously, Whoopi Goldberg's real name is fucking Karen is yeah, Karen Karen Johnson.
Speaker 2: Wow, you know, it's funny. Recently I've been regretting not making my name Mitch macbeth.
Speaker 4: Oh, yeah, you discussed there.
Speaker 2: I really have recently. I just can't picture.
Speaker 3: Maybe that's just because I know you with Mitch Cheery though, but I don't.
Speaker 2: It's weird. I think Mitch McBeth is a star, mits Cheery runs a subway franchise, you know.
Speaker 4: Just say something about it being unlucky or something.
Speaker 2: Well, McBeth is famously unlucky in the theater world because Macbeth is the Scottish player that Shakespeare road and people die when you perform it. So if you really it's bad luck to say Macbeth in the theater or to perform a production of Yes, basically, it's an old theater thing. An will get it arian whatever ariana, yeah, chening. So I just regret it, like Mitch Mitch McBeth, like it's such a stage name. Now here's Mitch macbeth and Mitchell coomb. Oh, I like Cheerry, Mitch Macbeth, mitchalk Combs, the three syllable thing. Also Mitch Chrury, Mitch Chery that's three one, Mitch Cheery, that's the three. Yeah, that's what I said, The exact same amount of syllables. Mitchell Combs three what are you trying to prove?
Speaker 3: And Mitch Churea are the same amount of syllables?
Speaker 2: That's my point.
Speaker 3: I'm right here, right, yeah, thank you. You know how we often say, is it just me on the fly?
Speaker 2: Can I do it? Talk back things on the fly? Sure? Oh?
Speaker 4: My favorite playing bits.
Speaker 3: Some talkback radio. I tuned into John Laws's final broadcast.
Speaker 2: Did you I didn't listen? No? I didn't no, no, no, I didn't tune in. Well do you want me to show you the last bit? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I feel like he just didn't know what to say. Maybe he was getting worked up, and so we just kind of not rushed it. It was very sincere. But I'll play it.
Speaker 2: For you anyway. I heard this. Let's do it all right? Here we go.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well I've got to go now. I don't necessarily want to go, but I think I should. And I'll miss you, you people who are listening now. I hope that you're all happy. I hope that you all remain happy. I hope that you're able to make a contribution to this wonderful thing that we've been given by God called a life. Making it. I mean, it's a wonderful thing. You've been given a life for goodness. Say, don't mess it up, you know, treat it with kindness, your life and treat with equal kindness the lives of any people that do you happen to encounter. And I'm sure you'll do that. But in the meantime, what do I do? I say goodbye.
Speaker 3: Far Hams and then plays the same song that he ends every show with.
Speaker 2: That was it? Oh, I do say goodbye? Oh I really like a kind let me be.
Speaker 3: I didn't realize that John Borth meant as much to me as he does because I.
Speaker 2: Actually weld up a bit listening live.
Speaker 3: Really, I had like a really dramatic moment yearning out the window, and.
Speaker 2: I was like, I don't believe it's God.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't cry weld up, that's it.
Speaker 2: I was just like, Wow, that's it. That is beautiful. I was actually thinking of suggesting this song. Hang on, listen. I was gonna suggest we use this as our final song. Oh, this will be the song that we play at the very end of our last episode. But I just feel like it means more to me than anyone. I don't mean anything to anyone else. With all due respect, I don't know who this is, neither do I.
Speaker 3: I think it's Roger Millwall. The only way that I know it is because it's the fucking John Law's ending song.
Speaker 2: Well, we still need to brainstorm. What about the idea of you playing the Titanic sinking song on the violin? I gave the violin back. Oh fuck rightly, so it wasn't that good. We could just play a song off my laptop instead. Lead to the Well we still haven't had that many submissions. What song do you think we should end the show with? Everyone?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've seen a few people in the group chatting about it. I reckon we all like on the final episode. Brainstorm on the flight, I reckon. We bring a song each and then we like vote which should be the last song we play?
Speaker 2: You know what we should do? What about the Lily Allen song that we use for the intro of the song intro of it is just Me? We could do a continuation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's taken from the Lily Allen song. This is the very start of the song. Late comer, see, this is not an emotional goodbye song?
Speaker 2: Is that? That wouldn't work? This isn't the vibe we're going for. I'm thinking more like time.
Speaker 3: To say good bye Barramba me whatever the fuck whatever?
Speaker 2: I agree. We need suggestions. Let's all bring one and then we can decide anyway. Welcome to the show. Everyone, the first time listening, this is just me. Every episode we start the same way. Something we've noticed, something we hate or appreciate. Mitch doesn't know Mine. I don't know mitches. We call them igems. Mine is very straightforward, to be honest with you, like, very very straightforward. That's a shithok something that I've noticed in the shower when I'm butt naked, and I think people are going to relate to it.
Speaker 3: Mine is, in a way a help warning. Oh my, something that I think a lot of us are guilty of could be causing us harm.
Speaker 2: Oh my m m. All right, well, can't wait for that. Who've gone first?
Speaker 4: Coombs?
Speaker 3: All right, let's go hit it, Bradley slash Lily Allen?
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 2: Do you ever fall asleep with your AirPods in? No? Never, really, Mitchell? Why would you sleep with your AirPods in? That's ridiculous? I do most night? What are you listening to? Brown noise? Don't you have like a like a I've got a home pod in my room that I play my sleep sounds on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I'm now sharing my bed and therefore my room with someone listening to his own nonsense. Both Sean and I fall asleep with air pods in listening to our own shit. What And every morning they're both scattered in the bed and so we're kind of like, wait, where's my right AirPod? Where's your left? Hang on, I've got yours under the pillow because I'm all out as you sleep. But yeah, I do it most nights. Is that not fucking normal?
Speaker 2: No? I've never in my life slept with their pods in.
Speaker 4: I do listen till I the Brown Noise and stuff, but I just have it on speaker.
Speaker 2: What is your I phone?
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh, Jenna, that's not the same yeap, hang on, Hang the fuck on.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna play.
Speaker 3: Brown Noise through the desk right now so everyone can hear it properly, and then play it off my phone and tell me if it's gonna have the same impact.
Speaker 2: It just bloody wouldn't.
Speaker 4: Okay, let's see.
Speaker 3: By the way, it's the same twelve hour Brown Noise podcast on Spotify that I use every time.
Speaker 2: So I'm like, that's gonna be the top of my Spotify rap, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Your favorite podcast this year? Last year I had all rain Noises. Yeah, it fucks it right. Your favorite artist is rain Fruit Sounds. I'm not joking. Here we go.
Speaker 3: This is played properly, headphones on or crank it's up in the car. Either way, Brown noise helps your focus scratches deep inside the brain.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, I can feel it.
Speaker 2: It feels like I'm on an airplane. And then what if I played just off my phone, like Jenna, does not the same impact? No, it doesn't.
Speaker 4: He doesn't eat like a deep inside you.
Speaker 2: You can't feel it in your books. What the fuck is that? What's it called? Just brown noise? You just search brown noise? And what a Sean listen to on.
Speaker 3: His Oh god, it varies. It'll be some nerdy political podcast, it'll be family Guy.
Speaker 2: But I fall asleep to nerdy political podcasts.
Speaker 5: Really.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the other night, I couldn't know because Trump one and hard.
Speaker 3: Oh, you need to have a conversation with Sean about that. I felt like such a dumb asshole last week because he's genuinely quite rattled and anxious about Trump winning the election. And I don't know how to support him through that, because what the fuck would I know. I can't try and be reassuring because I'm uneducated. I can't be like, don't panic, It'll be fine. I don't know that Sean and I.
Speaker 2: Have had political discussions because we both listen to the same pod, Pod Save America, which is a podcast, a political podcast in America that we both lost. I didn't know that, Yeah, and we've bonded over it. Whenever we see each other, we end up talking about politics. It's frightening, but also the no you see each other. Yeah, so we've had a discussion once and I know and I just think the answer is no, one knows, like, we don't know what to do. It could be happening. That's what's making him anxious anyway, I digress.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we don't want to get political, so we both fall asleep with our AirPods in every night.
Speaker 2: I really thought you guys are going to back me up, and I wouldn't. It wouldn't just be me.
Speaker 3: But I saw something on TikTok the other day that said, you're not meant to bloody do that because a having the AirPods in it creates extra moisture in the ears, which then increases the risk of like wax build up and infections and shit.
Speaker 2: Oh no, and also it's a choking hazard. People who have just been asleep the airport's fallen into their mouth and they've woken up.
Speaker 3: Like deaths from airport inhalation. I checked my god, Yeah apparently, And I'm meant to fall asleep with the meme.
Speaker 2: Yeah I can. It doesn't surprise me, Mitchell.
Speaker 3: It's never been a problem. All that happens is I wake up and they're flat, like they're out of your ear. Well, yeah, they've never sayed in all night.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't actually know what the solution you hear is. Why at headphones if you choke on, I could connect myself. It's different. It's aulation worse. Yeah, that's really hard.
Speaker 3: I can't believe that neither of you ever sleep with AirPods. I will say this. It has to be hold on, I'm just going to get to my moppet Okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, got me is going down to his more pack.
Speaker 3: It has to be like you know, the older ones, the older air pods. Yeah, they're kind of longer. You have old air pods, I prefer them these months, oh, the original you know, the upgraded generation that have to annoy antilation and the transparency. So there's a microphone on the outside of the AirPod for transparency mode. And if you lie on your pillow with the airport in, the microphone does feedback.
Speaker 2: What do you mean, like you know when you hold a microphone close to a speaker and it goes really high squeeches.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Really, you lie down with one of these newer earbud like the floody ones that get backs all through them. If you lie down with those on, you get the mic feedback. It's fucked.
Speaker 2: Oh no, that's why I prefer these so you feel like you're a year six student giving a speech and you've awkwardly walked too close to the monitor.
Speaker 3: Yes, Like you know how in school assembly, the mic feedback is always gradual.
Speaker 2: It's always like there's a build up, yeah, and everyone's like, oh here it comes here, a fucking coum. You just would keep having nightmares of a giant mosquito chasing you and you wouldn't know why it was repeating and happening to the airport feed Wait, just wake you straight up.
Speaker 3: Well, I just don't sleep with these ones because it's unpleasant. But now apparently I'm not med to sleep with these ones because I could choke and die or get an ear infection, which I don't need.
Speaker 2: It's the last bloody thing I need. I've got enough in fiction. Yeah do you know? Oh yeah, I was going to say, I think you'll be fine, that you're right? Is it just me? I told you once? Now I told you twice.
Speaker 1: I'll sleep the Folkstar review. It's not that hard to do. Leave the Folksto review. Now time for a round?
Speaker 2: Is it just you? Wow? I just realized I played it at the wrong Well yeah, I'm like, well, fuck that time you we're not there yet. Maybe the rumors are right. Maybe Oscar and I hate each other because Oscar just cut me off from my age jump. That was it.
Speaker 3: Oh well, I'll just have to play it a game show.
Speaker 2: My bad, bad, I'm ready for mine if I'm allowed? Am I allowed? Well?
Speaker 3: Can I let everyone know what's coming up in the next episode?
Speaker 2: Yeah? For sure?
Speaker 3: Well episode two forty eight, which is out on Wednesday.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Remember in twenty twenty two, I think you dragged my darling Sean in here. We were very fresh in our relationship, very and you caught it the Sean Pitts because you wanted to dig for information because I was a bit cagey career, were a new couple. I didn't want to give you all the details, so you fucking did it on the podcast. Well, on Wednesday, I'm doing even Stevens. I'm so keen for this even.
Speaker 2: It's going to be in here. Yeah.
Speaker 3: My boyfriend is just sending questions too. I've got plenty of my own, don't you.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm excited, but I'm also nervous. What I don't know, It's just it's weird. It's like bringing your partner to work like.
Speaker 3: This is now you know how I felt when you fucking dragged Sewan and here even Stephens, bitch, all right, I'm not going to do anything to make my comfortable in stress good.
Speaker 2: I'm so excited for it. Exciting listens to the show every week, so it is, mum, so let's try to keep it clean ish coming from you. I've cleaned up my act. I've got the smart smart We need to get one of those bells, like just a smart bell, shamea smart All right, that's next episode, beautiful Saint Stephen.
Speaker 3: A little reminded by the way, idiots, we are in the midst of Mugvember, so get your mug pre orders in. We've got the brand new mugs for this season, the final season, but then all the old ones are on sale as well at the end of November. Once they're in December, we're not taking any more orders. Yeah, and then we'll get them shipped out to you entime for Christmas.
Speaker 2: That's the promise. Yes, we'll get them a little crissy gifts and if you're then signed or sign them as well. But if you want to buy one bite now because they call soilose. Sorry, to interrupt. I just realized we never did the tiebreaker. Have you an Oscar?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh shit, hang on, let.
Speaker 3: Me pull it up.
Speaker 2: You have a dramatic drone sound effect. I'm sure I can find it. I think i'd rather the official things. There we go. Okay, So this was because I declared a recount, true Trump style.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I have to get a fucking six digit code before I can get in the back end.
Speaker 2: You keep talking. I'm trying to think of a back end. Joe couldn't come quick enough. There it is. So I did not win the merch battle. Mitchell did, of course, because he's got a bunch of Russian fans and we had a design each. Mine was the ear is too inspired you had I'm with idiot. Correct.
Speaker 3: It was a competition between us. I won by landslide.
Speaker 2: Correct. Then we went away on holiday as we were really well within our right to Oscar stole somehow the passwords to the podcast feed and posted misfit episodes what are full oft shit? And uh Oscar? Then breaching codes. Of course, I'm not suing him because I just don't think the litigation would be fair. Decided to launch his own merch Now his merch sold the same as my merch.
Speaker 3: Literally the exact same amount. I couldn't believe it. We decided to do a tiebreaker. We could sell him out of the two of you to ten. So you're battling for second place, not first.
Speaker 2: That's fine. I'll take what I can get at this point. And I flogged it. I had fans message me, and people messaged me who said I bought merch, and then went back to those messages and said picks. And then the people that sent me chicken merch, I had hits put on them, and then once yeah, I'm with idiot, I celebrated them. So here we go. These are the results for second place, technically first place, but in the second tier. You know what I mean, it is away. It's the first place. Here we go. Music's making me so anxious.
Speaker 3: So overall, in first place, it is still me with the arrans to a merch.
Speaker 2: I didn't catch up. No, you didn't let me. Okay.
Speaker 3: In second place, it's actually neither of you, Rasher, no, not that.
Speaker 2: In second place, it's the mugs.
Speaker 3: They're selling like hotcakes, and that's good. That's great, So sorry, neither of you. With second place, but we do have a result. Yes, oh you're not fight anymore. Okay, in third place, I'm a nervous Mitchell cheery. Oh well I'm with idiots. Thank god, Well, congratulations you, thank you place Chicken still for only in fourth place, and then interestingly fifth place, we've now got a tie between the Rash shirts and the totally toe bags.
Speaker 4: Ah, interesting, there we go.
Speaker 2: Well, that's thank you to all the idiots that purchase the Army Idiot range and the Chicken range. Let's be honest, it's all supporting the shows, so we're very great.
Speaker 4: Absolute please keep buying them.
Speaker 2: And congratulations to price keeper Chicken. That's what's his.
Speaker 3: Name, roving reporter Oscar. You didn't even get any of the words right.
Speaker 2: And that wasn't even a joke. Congratulations Chug that it brings us to our next point. The rash shirts.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, they're nearly sold out, so a couple of minutes.
Speaker 2: Not calm that are you?
Speaker 3: All the merchants coming to an end, so mugs by the end of the month. Rash shirts selling like cockcakes as well.
Speaker 4: Rash shirts are so good.
Speaker 2: Always purchase the rash shirts.
Speaker 3: Yes, please say just you know, pick your poison by whatever. We're not getting a competition anymore, Jenna post get what you.
Speaker 2: Get what you want to shop? Tony and Rye merch by that who gives a Ship? It's the favorite podcast. Can I do it? eGym or not? Do we want to hear it? Jenna, I'm not really it's not even good. Okay, then it No, it's actually one of my worst I just don't know if there's much to.
Speaker 4: Go under estimate.
Speaker 2: All right, we'll see, Bradley. Is it just me? Is bar soap so back? It never left?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: I'm so glad I can kiss you right now. Bar soap has fallen into my hands as a gift from the Lord. It is incredible. Why did you stop using it? I don't know. Body wash big farmer got onto me and I thought I had to get the body wash. It cleans you better. You get more surface area you can scrub and lather. Let me tell you a little chunk of dove soap, one little rub between your hands. I think the dove's too small personally. Oh, you want like a big hefty your pears purse, a rectangular prism sort of thing.
Speaker 4: Oh interesting, I must say pears good tears is good.
Speaker 2: Look, whatever your poison, whatever your bar is, it just lathers up. You can get it in the bit bubby, it gets all bubbly. There's something fun about watching it shrink. The only annoying part is the last week of a bar of soap, when it gets real soft and it's thin now.
Speaker 3: The only fucked part is the bloody marks that leaves wherever you leave the thing of soap in the shower.
Speaker 2: The residue, yeah, the residue, the remnants. It's so gross. Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 3: You've got a soap dish, aren't they a fucking wasting time and more time cleaning them?
Speaker 4: When it slips out of your hand.
Speaker 2: And oh and it's worse, so bad, and when you sell mates next to you, and then you've got to bend down and then.
Speaker 3: Ever dropped the soap? All jokes aside, really, Oh I've never dropped it.
Speaker 4: Oh I have multiple times. And it makes a big.
Speaker 2: Soap on a rope, Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Yes, it was such a daggy Christmas present for your dad, like a cricket ball or a ball on a fucking rope?
Speaker 2: Do you remember soap on like a stick and so you can get your back? Yeah, I have soap on a stick. Do you remember the soap that they used to give to you, And I had like a toy inside it was clear. I used to get Nickelodeon soap, so they had like Tommy Pickle in the middle of it.
Speaker 3: What I don't know, the ya like, no, that was a thing, and you're like a kin of surprise.
Speaker 2: So yeah, but it's so it would start out as a color, then as you'd wash, it'd like become opaque and you'd see like Chucky in.
Speaker 3: There and like literally encouraging kids to wash themselves. Correct, that's fucking clear problems like Chuck. You had spike spiky red hair on this plastic toy. As you wash yourself, you'd start you'd.
Speaker 2: Be like, I'm close to Chackie. It's just these little pricks and said, I never knew that was a thing. Now me too. Anyway, it's cheap, the times are tough. It'll clean your butt everything bars, So that's specifically what I like it for. You can get in there, yeah, because if.
Speaker 3: You're using body wash to wash between the cheeks, you've got to literally sick finger.
Speaker 2: It's not the let the bar soape do the work. That's what I've learned. I agree, eagin bar soape. Is it too late? Probably? Yeah? All right, now it's the right time to play this. I told you once.
Speaker 1: Now I told you toys, I'll sleep the folks review. It's not that hard to leave the folkso review now. Time for aroundnizza just high.
Speaker 2: You know what I thought hearing it a second time, it made me sick. Had the grain on you? Of course it's great on a beautiful singing voice. All right, we have your chance now to be on the show for the very last time. I believe that if you call us for it, is it just you? You're getting a very special prize from price keeper Jenna. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Actually, anyone that was visiting this time last week you would have heard the umbrella fiasco. We ordered umbrellas for one listener, Emmy, who was calling about umbrellas, and we just said, oh, we'll get a customed umbrella as your prize. Oh, it's become so much more complicated than it needed to be, because Jenna's freaking out. She doesn't know how to post an umbrella. To be fair, you did order the biggest umbrella I've ever seen. I didn't know if you look online, it just looks like a fucking umbrella.
Speaker 4: Okay, fair, I've been so stressed.
Speaker 3: I will also say this, they've sent us double because when Jenna told me that we've got ten umbrellas, I was like, I swear to god, I ownly ordered five. So they got lost in the post, so like the courier couldn't find his way around Pepsi Palace, and so I got an email saying it's.
Speaker 2: Been declared lost in transit. They're gone. I said to Jenna. Have they turned up?
Speaker 3: She goes, nuh, they know where to be seen. I waited a week, still in no umbrellas. So I contacted the manufacturer or whatever, and said, where am I fucking umbrellas? They said, sorry, it's lost in transit, will send more. So they sent another five and then both turned up somehow. So now we've got double them. Maybe we should put those on the fucking website.
Speaker 2: I love to ky, why don't we keep one as a little memento for the show? Take why I love a be a umbrella?
Speaker 4: Just a register at my desk so much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you have to earn it, bitch. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So Jenna was freaking out at the fact that she doesn't know how to mail these umbrellas well.
Speaker 2: I stepped in.
Speaker 3: I said, I'll find a fucking tube that one might send a poster in.
Speaker 2: Here we go, Jenna, can you fetch an umbrella right here? Right now? Oh, you're gonna put the umbrella at the brolly in the tube.
Speaker 3: Look how big this post the tube?
Speaker 2: There's no way what you're gonna hit the ceiling.
Speaker 3: Oh I know, there's no way it won't fit in that, right.
Speaker 2: No, it'll fit in that. I actually got's too large. Oh my good, that's a big motherfucker. Yeah, we've got the umbrella right. Yeah. Oh, here we go the moment of truth. Drum roller lighting it into Mitchell guide, do we you've done this before? Oh my god, it's almost there, up to the handle. Oh wow, plenty of room. Let me see perfect. You might have to pad it a little, Mitchell. I'm not doing it, Jenda, might have to pad it a little. Look is it fitters that coming out? The lid keeps coming off? Call we just tap it. Yes, I wonder how much that's going to cost the kideo a fair bit to ship out of the batter. We're here now, hey, dedication only for the next few callers. This is one of nine now that I've stolen one Unbrellas limited edition eight because one of them is going to there's eight left. I mean you can hit us up a couple of mitches. Of course, you can text us on this number if you haven't heard enough of Boscau's Alice this number.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I thought to nine two zero two nine.
Speaker 2: And that's exactly what Haley has done today. Hailey's in Newcastle. She's going to be the first to get it eat umbrella. Shall we call her?
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's give her a bath. I don't think she should be the first. Make sure you send Emmy's first.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I'm definitely sending Emmy's.
Speaker 2: Hello.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hailey, Haley, where you going?
Speaker 2: We are pretty good? So good? You sound sweet. Sometimes you talk to people, and I'll be honest, they sound like cows. You sound sweet?
Speaker 6: Oh, thank you so much?
Speaker 3: Are you actually sweet?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 6: I will just say yes, yes.
Speaker 2: But you know what, the ones that sound sweet and look sweet often cows. It's weird how it works.
Speaker 3: Hello, I'm a living example.
Speaker 2: Literally rovers in the porting. How are you? Where are you calling from? In the world?
Speaker 3: Newcastle?
Speaker 6: From Newcastle?
Speaker 2: Where like near Henny Penny or are you near the ocean?
Speaker 6: Or I don't think I've ever seen a Henny Penny in my life.
Speaker 2: Mind you, isn't that Newcastle's thing?
Speaker 6: I think I don't know, it's I don't see them, So every time we talk about it on the pod, I was just like, I don't know where what is to be there.
Speaker 2: The last time I was in Newcastle was when the Pasha Bulker was breached and there was multiple heavy and I just remember being so infatuated with it, so I just thought they were everywhere, like ld.
Speaker 3: That's the extent of your Newcastle trivia, the passive bulk of whatever it's called.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's all all right. Have you got anyth it's me for us?
Speaker 6: Oh my god?
Speaker 3: Yes, okay, perfect, Bradley's going to count you when you're met it to go, Hailey, Right, let's go.
Speaker 2: Is it just me?
Speaker 6: Is trying to get a fuck when you live with your parents an absolute nightmare?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: My days? Well right, I can well, I'm doing fine at the moment, but I can relate to the pain. It's really tough, especially if they're right above your bedroom like they are with me. What why are you living with your parents? Are you back with your parents, or if you just never left.
Speaker 6: Okay, So it's not my story, but this is a story of somebody that I know. So there is a closeted gay man, let's call him Barry.
Speaker 2: Barry that checks out.
Speaker 6: Okay, So Barry lives with his mom, who is extremely religious and homophobic unfortunately.
Speaker 2: As old as time. How old is Barry? Because I'm picturing someone who's eighty early twenties.
Speaker 4: What about Ryan?
Speaker 6: Yeah, Bryan, let's go Ryan.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, so the twinker is Ryan. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So Ryan leaves with his homophobic mother.
Speaker 2: Got it?
Speaker 6: So Ryan, Yeah, lives with his mom and then his mom is going to work. Ryan's like, I'll see you when you get home this afternoon.
Speaker 2: He's got the house to himself.
Speaker 6: Yeah, anyway, Ryan goes, Okay, I'm going to have I don't know, Brody over that. He's been chatting too, because homophobic mom's not around. They can, you know, get up the fun yep?
Speaker 2: Mind you.
Speaker 6: Ryan has a single bed in his old right.
Speaker 2: Okay, Wow, I can relate to that. My boyfriend Stephen has so think things can be done.
Speaker 6: It's not to go and grow up anyway, Ryan, whose house it is, goes oh, well, let's just go and fuck on mum's bed. Okay, do and mind you Ryan, who the story is about. He has never bottoms before.
Speaker 2: Oh, I see.
Speaker 6: So anyway, they're getting into it and stuff like that. And this guy obviously thought that he had prepped, but he doesn't.
Speaker 2: He hadn't cleared the runway. I see.
Speaker 6: Next minute, shit goes all over mum's bed. Oh and this beautiful man that he's invited over says, it's fine, we'll deal with it. It's so, it's normal, happens every top, just like that.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 3: If you're going to fornicate in that area, be prepared to cop the wreath.
Speaker 2: You're right. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Anyway, Ryan's phone rings and it's his mum.
Speaker 2: Oh god, bhi darling.
Speaker 6: Just let you know that we got that delivery coming. I'm just gonna back home on my lunch break in a minute and sign it because I've got a sign for it.
Speaker 2: And she wasn't due for hours. I'm assuming hours.
Speaker 6: Yeah, hours. He's like, what the fuck am I going to do? How do I explain? Shit's all over the bed? So they were like, okay, let's just go, let's just fail. I think it's the safest option. So they get dressed right on the left yep, yep, without cleaning anything up. Fifteen minutes later, Ryan gets a phone call of his mum and he freaks out and he answers it and he's like hey, and she is furious. She's like, what the fuck has happened?
Speaker 2: There is shit? Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: So the first thing he says is, oh, like I've been out all day, Like sorry, I forgot to tell you I'm in a maid's house. And she's like, well, what the fuck? And then he's like, oh, but I left the dog in when I left, maybe like he's gotten into something or and then immediately his home changes and was like it's okay, it's fine, I'll clean it up. I hope you have a good time. And he's like, you know what, I'm just going to stay in my mate's house and now I can't be coming home. She's like, no, worries. All good.
Speaker 3: Now he's really disavoiding all responsibility and problems.
Speaker 2: Has he showered yet, because I'm really worried about the shitty asshole?
Speaker 6: But sure, many questions. Anyway, he goes home. His mum's is in the driveway. He goes in and she's like, Ryan, we need to have a serious chat. So he sits down. She's like, so you know what happened yesterday? And then he's like, yeah, you told me what happened. Yeah, and she goes, oh, so okay, in enters the dog. Let's call let's call it Frankie.
Speaker 2: Okay, sure the dog is Frankie, right. Must we protect the identity of this dog if we will?
Speaker 6: But anyway, she goes, you said that Frankie like got into something and shut on my bed and all light. And then he's like yep, and she goes, well, I took Frankie to the vet yesterday and and the vet said that, you know, diarrhea and stuff and older dogs isn't good. So I put Frankie down yesterday.
Speaker 2: Oh no, oh Frankie died. Oh oh.
Speaker 6: So he had to he had to dig it timmy tiny grave.
Speaker 4: Oh he killed this dog.
Speaker 2: He gives the whole new meaning to fuck me, Dad. Definitely. I was going to say, doggie style, really salting the wound for the dog. Wait, so hold on, is he out now, Luke? Has he has he come out? Is it all good? Or is it right? I couldn't hell, Ryan.
Speaker 6: So Ryan's come out now and now I just want to let you all know that he has a cat ah.
Speaker 4: Okay, right, I can't understand.
Speaker 2: Well, thanks for your call, appreciate it. We'll said you had a prime. Make sure you hit up if you're addressed. Okay, thanks god, thank you, Oh my god, Jesus.
Speaker 3: I thought that the story was going to be about the shark incident, and I'm like, hey, hey, hey, we don't shame that in this house. Like you said, any supportive top won't have any few with that. Nothing to be embarrassed.
Speaker 2: But it's part on you, and it is on you. You're the one who did it. You're putting things in there exactly. Don't be shocked when things come out. Yes, all right, well we've got to go. Thanks for listening, idiots, Thank you. As you can said earlier in the show, leave us a review. Just because we're ending doesn't mean we need to don't need support five stars. Just write your thoughts, you know what, it'd be nice to have some messages there about the show ending. That way, people never find us.
Speaker 3: No are you craving some sort of ego.
Speaker 2: But just say sad the show's ending, or can someone just fucking write show is ending FYI. So if people got to find us, they can read the reviews and go ah, okay, maybe.
Speaker 3: The review needs to be specific and say definitely worth a binge from the start.
Speaker 2: Yeah you know the show is ending.
Speaker 3: Yeah, go back because I know for a fact, hang on, let me just go on to Apple Podcasts. That's where you can write a review. Did they tell you the total amount?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Jude at the bottom.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, we've only got six hundred ratings. Not even all of those are written. I know for a fact we've got far more than six hundred. Business So many of you listening right now haven't even bothered to leave of you despite years of us begging and now begging.
Speaker 2: Through but the love of God, leave us a review. Are you wanna? Thanks for listening, idiots, We'll see you soon, catch you very soon. Tada bye?
Speaker 5: Is it just me?
Speaker 2: A podcast by a couple of miches.
Speaker 1: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast.
Speaker 3: A welcome to add brief our secret segment on the end.
Speaker 2: We pretend the show it's done, but it's not. It's you're standing up by the way. I need to get my water. Can you just pad for a second?
Speaker 3: Sure, that's right, I DoD.
Speaker 4: Why where has it been the whole episode?
Speaker 2: I thought he sounded clammy. I feel like that's not a phobia.
Speaker 3: But something that I find really irritating that it's only developed in the last year or so.
Speaker 2: I hate hearing spit clicks.
Speaker 4: On my Yeah, I know, I know.
Speaker 3: That's why I've always got fucking water right next to me, constantly hydrating. Try to avoid that because it irks me. I don't even know if it irks anyone else, but it irks me, and I have to fucking listen when I'm editing. The other day, when I listened to our John Law's interview because we posted that as a bonus, it was full of spit clicks. Obviously it wasn't a trigger at that point. I shouldn't have pointed it out. No, everyone else is going to notice what happened.
Speaker 4: I didn't notice.
Speaker 3: I was saying that I've noticed in recent years, maybe even the last year, I've developed this real sensory issue with the sound of spit clicks.
Speaker 2: Oh, you've mentioned that. It just messaged me after editing and gone, if you could please keep the spit clicks to a minimum. It's not an active choice. I never actually said that I'm a monitor.
Speaker 3: I was saying that I never used to be bothered by it. I never noticed that. Most people probably don't. But when we reposted that John Law's interview, it was full of spit because.
Speaker 2: Was that John Law?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 2: And both of us really? Yeah, I had dry mouth?
Speaker 3: I was a yeah, we must have been parched as fuck. That's what I said to Jenna. Oh, I'm glad he's going to get water. It's going to be spit click from him today.
Speaker 2: I just know it. Sorry, Do I sound a bit colicky? Now? Dude? Where does it come from? The tongue?
Speaker 3: I actually don't know, Maybe the side of the cheeks. I thought it was all me. I thought it was the dry mouth. That's another thing. Another side effect of the ADHD meds dry mouth temperature, that.
Speaker 2: It makes your pits wet, but your mouth very very parched.
Speaker 3: And if you could just swap that'd be awesome. Although do I want to particularly wet mouth?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's the thing.
Speaker 2: You know, Why don't you just come off the drugs? Huh? Why don't you just come off the drugs? Dn't be ridiculous? How long have you not had them?
Speaker 5: For?
Speaker 2: Like, is there a period where you've forgotten or you've been off them?
Speaker 3: Not really, what's in a habit now? In fact, I'm merely do for some what's ax DEXI a clock everywhere?
Speaker 2: Yeah, nearly.
Speaker 3: But there was the point where I was convinced this is so fucking dumb to admit. When I first went on them, I obviously noticed increased productivity, increased focus, whatever, And then I was feeling smug and I was like, you know what I'm doing, fine, I don't need them anymore.
Speaker 2: It's because you were on them exactly. What fuck?
Speaker 3: And so I went off them and I didn't struggle or anything in terms of like withdrawals, but I did not if myself becoming slower, and so I was like, oh my god, what a fuck?
Speaker 2: We now have to go back on them. So it does increase productivity, yes, and like focus in particular for me really yeah, wow, my end of chronologist has put me on met foreman. What the hell's that? I don't know, but I have like very low blood sugar, like it just drops out of nowhere. That's where part of my know how I'm saying. I was really dizzy and getting clammy and Apparently I was hyperglycemic, so my blood sugar was well, my insulin was really high because I lost a whole bunch of weight and my endocrine system is all out of whack. I'm sorry you've lost me. I lost too much weight very quickly, and my body's kind of like, oh, kind of we're used to this. We're used to this big well, we're used to this big body, and now this is happening. But then also I'm fitter, but then I don't have web.
Speaker 3: It's meant to be. They're meant to be high or low.
Speaker 2: It's meant to be just like at a normal level. Right, you don't want it high, although high as diabetic, low as is hypoglycemic. So I was having low moments and I didn't realize it. So I'd be sitting there. Even on the post cast, you guys would have seen like I'd start getting fully clammy, sweaty, feeling like I'm going to pass out and get dizzy. And that's because my blood sugar was too bottoming out. You're the opposite of diabetic. YEA.
Speaker 3: Interesting, I just assume that my blood sugar level is fine. I've never actually no if your sugar, if your but sugar is too high.
Speaker 2: It's dry mouth, and it's like you're craving sweet things and you're peeing all the time because your body is filtering. Oh hello, yeah, okay, now it's doctor Google, you know when you go Google. Yeah, and ache, I'm tired. What I call the police?
Speaker 3: You know, blurred vision, No, I've got glasses for that. Urinating large amounts, Yes, excessive first, Yes, feeling tired, well, not all the time, and that's on dexies freaking. I wouldn't say frequent.
Speaker 2: Hunger Mitchell, I'd say is a mix of the fact that you drink a lot, a shit ton of water, a little metricshit ton of water, and you're ONHD. But I reckon the ADHD meant to be drying you out. That's why you because it's just so hard to get anything right. And the reason I sleep with their POD's going back to that. It's because I'm trying to improve my sleep, and like you know, the brown noise is meant to be good for mindfulness and meditation and whatever.
Speaker 3: So I'm trying to improve myself. But at the same time, I'm giving myself an ear infection.
Speaker 2: Apparently you just can't win Apple music or are you on Apple Music? No? Oh, because I was going to share my sleep playlist.
Speaker 4: Can you share it with me?
Speaker 2: This is what I sleep to every night. Ready that for I don't do much for me. Oh that makes me so relaxed. Really no, it doesn't much. Calms me right down, makes me really happy.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Storms, I love thunderclaps. Oh my god, it makes me really calm because it just you know what, it makes me think.
Speaker 3: Oh no, it makes me come or calm.
Speaker 2: Calm, It makes me really come. I think I thought you said. That's why I was so appalled. Come on and rain clouds, clo Jesus, that's that's some precipitation getting me going. That's disgusting, Mitchell.
Speaker 3: The rain isn't only droplets right now, it's not droplets.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, I can't share it with you, but just try sleep and strong because sleep sleep to try that. By the way, it doesn't do anything. Steven likes the sleeping storm, which is good. So you need to ask like Sean what he likes and then find one that you like. Then you can just play it off of a big speaker communal speaker. Yeah.
Speaker 3: The problem is that our bedrooms so far from the router that the Alexa keeps dropping out. I used to play sleep music on the Alexa.
Speaker 2: Fuck but yeah, no, wonder you can't sleep.
Speaker 3: I know it's just too many hoops. I just pop the AirPods in.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Again, I haven't had any issues so far. But then when I saw that thing on TikTok warning me against it, I was like, for God's sake, there's just always hurdles, thick of hurdles.
Speaker 2: Is it just me on the fly? Fuck hurdle? Yeah, we're not actually hurdling. Are you're not like doing actual physical hurdles? Huh like the sport hurdling? Did I ever imply that I've ad just just checking stupid question? Sorry, he's just me on the fly. Or are you stressed about hurdles? I thought maybe you weren't liking hurdles. Well, what time do you go to bed? And then what NY four sleep? Question? Yeah? How many hours do you get? Again? It varies? Yeah, but what it's your average?
Speaker 6: Eight?
Speaker 2: Oh that's good? Yeah, I do eight to nine. I sleep a lot.
Speaker 3: What the fuck's your excuse here? I's thinking you're a shift worker. It's always nacket. He doesn't get enough to sleep. You're getting more than anyone. I get to sleep bine, but I sleep in.
Speaker 2: I get to sleep late, which is still not good because your rhythms out them as sudden funcks you up because you're sleeping at like eleven am. The curtains first, I've got five fo holes. They're like shutters plantation shutters.
Speaker 3: Oh that's what I want in my play.
Speaker 2: Very expensive.
Speaker 3: You've seen how much natural light I have in the penthouse. For the first week, there were no blinds, and they're like, don't worry. Someone's kind of when saw the blind in a few days time. Oh fuck me, that was hell. I needed sunglasses in twice.
Speaker 2: Why don't you get curtains from my care? You can get stick on once because you're in a rental palace. You could all this is dream for everyone. Get like sheer curtains and blockout or blockout curtains and then it will block the light out and then you can just got blind.
Speaker 3: Oh good, that's all sorted. That was only for the first little beer. That was tricky. Do they wake up at fuck off a clock just naturally?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What did you get a rent reduction because of the fuck delevator situation? That hasn't actually come into a head yet. Well, the elevator is still happening. Well, no, it hasn't come into a head yet. Oh oh yeah, you weren't here for this, Jannet.
Speaker 3: They're apparently shutting down my elevator for six months to repair it. What therefore, I have to take a lot of stairs, And the other day I thought I might just take the stairs to see how I cope with this fuck, Like after the first few flights, you're like.
Speaker 2: I'm over this now, and I'm as high as you can literally get in the building, no one knows.
Speaker 3: And then stairs in the penthouse itself.
Speaker 2: I think I argued that he should demand a rental decrease.
Speaker 3: They haven't officially blocked it off yet, so I'll deal with that when we get to him. Anyway, that's fascinating.
Speaker 2: Everyone, I'm surely is listen. We should probably go, shouldn't we. It's been very good one. Yeah, it's been a long while, all right. Then Stephen my boyfriend on for even Stevens next week. That's exciting. Next week it's literally in a couple of days. Next episode, only in a few days. I'll prepare him.
Speaker 3: We've been doing two episodes a week for long, and he still doesn't quite get anything.
Speaker 2: I have it saying next week. I am as well, and my radio shows are always tomorrow. So I don't know. I just have too many days, the same amount as all of us. But yeah, the same as everyone. Yeah, but in my head, I'm thinking of days and timelines and that's so I'm just like Stephen Hawkings. It's a whole thing you couldn't understand. Possibly if you tried. I'm sure I could. We don't have the time because I're wrapping up in the music started.
Speaker 3: Podcasts made you for at least two percent better.
Speaker 2: Today, that's all. So we do. So we do.
Speaker 3: Thanks talking to you in a couple of days. It gets by bub yeah by Is it just me?
Speaker 2: A podcast by a couple of miches. Make sure you've hit to follow on your podcast app.