Speaker 1: Are you feeling culturally on the pulse, Britney Hockley?
Speaker 2: I was born on the pulse? Were you no? I was just born normally actually breach. But first, first, have you seen me pop my hips out?
Speaker 1: Do you want to do it? I can pop them out on demand. Do we have time? Do we have? You can't?
Speaker 2: I'll later.
Speaker 1: I want to see it so bad.
Speaker 3: Pick up socials, Yeah, I pick up put down the big stories of the week. Britt You decide whether or not we pick them up. We keep talking about them and we put them down, never to be spoken of again. Topic number one pick up put down. Doing your partner's laundry for them.
Speaker 2: I mean put it down, of course if you want to help them out, and like I guess if you're at home doing nothing all day because you got the day off and there at work.
Speaker 1: Then sure.
Speaker 2: But in my relationship, my fiance Ben is like mannic with the laundry. I get it wrong all the time when I try and help him.
Speaker 1: When I stayed with.
Speaker 3: You guys in Scotland, he did my laundry for me and I didn't even ask. Yeah, he did all my Like I went to the gym and my clothes is sweaty, and I was traveling.
Speaker 1: He went. He didn't even ask, he just washed them all. I can't do it.
Speaker 2: I put the wrong colise in apparently, and I put the right softnery and I hang it incorrectly like he So I just give it to him.
Speaker 1: He does mine. That's because this tiktoks everywhere at the moment, it's quite divisive.
Speaker 4: Now I don't do my husband's wondering. Here's why. It's because when you get into a relationship, and as women, you start taking on domestic labor task without first having a conversation with your partner about equitably dividing those domestic tasks. It's very easily for the tasks that you start taking on to become expected of you. And then the next thing you know, it's ten years later and you're the only one doing those tasks and you're tired, and you're burnt out and you're resentful.
Speaker 1: I'm very personal, doesn't it does? Just really got a being in uponnet. Sounds like she wanted a partner to hear that. I think so did she tag it he was personal? I think she did.
Speaker 3: In the comments all right, movie like pick up put down meat pie flavored shapes.
Speaker 1: Put it down. Oh no, I pick up?
Speaker 2: Do you see? I love shapes like, I'm a huge shapes. But meat pie I think belongs in a meat pie Like I don't want to think I've got this thin, crispy little thing in my mouth, but it's really a meat pie totally.
Speaker 1: It's on it.
Speaker 3: They're bringing back the classic meat pie flavor. It's to do with the footy season, you know what. I'm with you on that. I think they're not going to nail the meat pie flavor. It'll just be It'll be beef right, It's not going to be part. You can't get the taste of a pie in a.
Speaker 2: Crap, to be fair on I'm a celebrity, Get me out of here. A couple of months ago, when I was on that show, we were having to drink meals in a drink and I cannot tell you how, And then guess what they are?
Speaker 1: They blended it all.
Speaker 2: They blended a full meal into a drink and we had a smoothie. We had a drink and guess what it was. I had oysters, which was disgusting. But did it taste like there was a Caesar salad, an entire Caesar salad that got put into a blender and one sip you will like see the salad.
Speaker 1: Same with nachos.
Speaker 2: You knew exactly what it was, so I reckon they probably could replicate it.
Speaker 1: All right, Finally, pick up, put down.
Speaker 3: Dumping someone over the phone.
Speaker 2: I'm putting everything down this show.
Speaker 1: I'm putting that down.
Speaker 2: Have some respect unless you could not care about them. You've been dating for five minutes. No, you can't do a phone dumb.
Speaker 3: Well, this is pretty big news. A new royal biography has been released in the UK. All the Royal correspondence and the people that work in the palace for one day end up writing a book. Right, So, someone who's worked with tell they've revealed that the Prince of Prince William once broke up with Kate Middleton in a thirty minute phone call. He said he told her they both needed a bit of space to find their own way. He was unable to promise her marriage. It was a thirty minute phone call, emotionally charged. This was in two thousand and seven. And then they did break up, and then they reunited at a costume party a few months later.
Speaker 1: I've been dumped on the phone before, though it was horrible and national television.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I got dumbed on national television.
Speaker 1: But that was not on the phone. That was worse. It was the most public arena. That was a honey badger on The Bachelor. Yeah, what was you rather?
Speaker 3: Being dumped again on national TV or being dumped by your fiance over the phone?
Speaker 2: Is the phone in.
Speaker 1: The privacy my own home?
Speaker 4: My dumping went viral around the world.
Speaker 1: It didn't really, Yeah, that was the most famous I've ever been.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 1: Saying a lot, isn't it?
Speaker 2: All? Right?
Speaker 1: Back after this, the pickup