Speaker 1: What did the sleep doctors tell you after your sleep experiment this week in a sleep lab?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so when in the sleep lab Tuesday night, and they strapped a whole lot of electrodes to me and measured my brain waves to see how badly I was sleeping, because I always feel like I'm not rejuvenated in the morning.
Speaker 3: And when have you become aware of this?
Speaker 1: Since you started doing breakfast hours or you just wake up just two times more than normally times.
Speaker 2: I think it's been for over ten years. But then you add in breakfast radio in the early alarm, then you add in a child, and then eventually it gets unsustainable to live on like tough speed. So I was really hoping to get some results, and I have moderate to severe sleep up now.
Speaker 3: Now. The reason I'm a cheering is because that is treatable.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's actually I wanted result like that, because now I can get this machine that helps you breathe during the night. And apparently once you get on that, you get your energy back. You said your cognitive functions will go through the roof, So get ready for that.
Speaker 3: You put then in a coulor weeks time, we'll get ray back on.
Speaker 2: I'll figure that out.
Speaker 1: Rayman is going to bust to that one ship went out with it nan new seconds and Beautiful Mind will be on the radio every day between six or nine.
Speaker 2: How some of these stats I got from this is just the one overnight study I had on Tuesday night. I stopped breathing an average of twenty four times per hour. Gosh, that's terrifying, I know. And stop breathing cancels come to your nervous system.
Speaker 1: The stress of that on your body, so you're already like in a deficit when you wake up and start the day.
Speaker 2: You know, you wake meant to be a hundred times and you're battling life and death during the night. So anything longer than ten seconds where you stop breathing is considered stop breathing.
Speaker 3: Wait, so you're you're over an hour. You're doing that for ten seconds you're not breathing.
Speaker 2: Yes, you're twenty four times an hour.
Speaker 3: Bloody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's exhausting. I know. I choked a total of forty seven.
Speaker 3: Times stop on a Tuesday night. You're choking.
Speaker 2: Sometimes that wakes me up. So that's why I thought I might have sleep up now, because sometimes I just wake up going what's just I'm not breathing.
Speaker 3: That's terrible, she said.
Speaker 2: My oxygen drops dangerously low when I'm sleeping on my back.
Speaker 3: So what does he get down to low nineties or it.
Speaker 2: Got down to eighty nine percent and it's meant to be between ninety five and ninety nine. Yeah, yeah, And the teeth grinding, he said, is heavily linked to the fact that you can't breathe properly. Is your subconscious is moving your mouth around to try and get airflow in the back of your mouth.
Speaker 3: So when you start life with the machine.
Speaker 2: So I've got a way. There's a waiting list for the machine. September eleventh, I will pick up the machine and then from September twelve you should see the brand new jack post. That's what I'm hoping.
Speaker 3: So what's the stop.
Speaker 1: You're just going to get in a hold of a machine today? Can you just go and get one over the counter? These sea paps, well, you need it.
Speaker 2: I needed a prescription for one, so I could go and buy one today. But he heavily recommended renting one just to see if it works, rather than spend fifteen hundred dollars spend.
Speaker 1: On someone else's mush during the night. No thank you, no, thank you? Well, can't clean that enough. It could be old raise one or something that.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, well.
Speaker 2: Not only that, the way makes it sound like the old guy who's going to perform in run it away for it. They give it a wipe down, and then they give it to me.
Speaker 1: They go, misser bosis, your machine is freshly returned.
Speaker 2: No gome buy you one. Yeah, but I want to make sure that it works first before I commit to the purchase. How much are they They're about fifteen. Yeah, they're not cheap.
Speaker 3: What you think about that's your life?
Speaker 2: No, and if it's going to change my sleep from here.
Speaker 1: I mean, I know you're a bit tight asked, but basically I think it's a bit too much to save my life.
Speaker 3: Actually, how can you.
Speaker 2: Build a sleep apn new machine at home?
Speaker 3: YouTube results calling now? Any calls answered?
Speaker 1: And so I did get you to also to ask to sleep doctor right, because I was thinking, because this was such a big thing. When we start to work the other day, so many of you called the show, so many people emailed where you're all saying the same thing. You have found out you got sleep apnyre and it changed your life. So many people saying that it is literally before the seapat machine. And afterwards I thought there must be a load of people that maybe can't afford to get the machine. We will buy a load and give them away. I said, Jack, you better chat with your sleep dot or whether it actually we're allowed to do this.
Speaker 2: I wish you were in the room for the Lookie gave me when I said can we give away seapap machines as prizes?
Speaker 3: We might be doing that.
Speaker 2: You have to have a prescription for it.
Speaker 3: Glad we clarified that