Speaker 1: I stood the black a couple of minches.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah.
Speaker 1: Yourself for the rude shocks of young adults. Would you rather sit on a cake and eat a dick or sit on a dick and eat a cake?
Speaker 3: Sit on a deck and eat a cake?
Speaker 1: Absolutely? If you sit on the cake, you ruin it. Do you think I'd have a waiste of cake?
Speaker 4: Bus nou and Mitchell coups? How about you? I like you.
Speaker 1: We just had coffees on the company card on film does.
Speaker 4: And by the way, you offered to get a coffee downstairs and I had already just had one extra bus.
Speaker 3: Now are you.
Speaker 1: Giving me the Apple pay for our company card. It's been the worst thing ever because I'm like, I'm going to talk about this on the podcast. But the big thing I'm just keeping every I'm giving all the receipts. I'm going crazy.
Speaker 4: You haven't given me the docket for this coffee. Actually no I haven't, So you'll add that, babee.
Speaker 1: I'll get it to you. I'll get to you.
Speaker 3: You know what, I'll be worried.
Speaker 4: Am I gonna have to check the bank transactions and see if you've been doing dodgy spending?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Well, we have money. It's like we've got to spend it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, I actually made a purchase this week. Did I don't know if it came through. Did you see a purchase come through for Mary McKillop place.
Speaker 4: No, I don't actually keep an eye on the transactions price keeper.
Speaker 1: Jenna welcome. Hello, as you would have heard on the show the last few weeks. The Pepsi Palace that we recording. He's next to Mary mckillop's. Now is her corpse there?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Her tomb is there?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What's that actually called? Is it Mary McKillop place?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and Mary McKillop.
Speaker 5: Is dead, Australia's first saint. Yeah, I visit there, Ray Killer.
Speaker 1: Jenna is in love with Mary McKillop place, are you?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I really love Mary. Now.
Speaker 4: The coffee is a bit ordinary though, don't you think at the cafe?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not that great. But the food's good, but I don't eat any of it.
Speaker 5: But I just like, looks well.
Speaker 1: She's a saint, you know, the cause that would be good. So I want. I wandered by. I was going on a hot girl walk and I thought, oh, I'm going to go and Mary McKillop place I'd never been. I thought, Jenna raves about it. Yeah, you know, and that's kind of your vibes, walking around tombs and graveyards at night. I love it. And I walk in and to surprise, there is no merch store, and I went, oh, there is, but there was no merchandise that it's more like a gift shop. It's a gift shop, correct. And I wanted merch like a hat or a toe that had Mary's face, and there was nothing that was all stupidly prized. So I went, this is bullshit. I walk into Vinie's because you know, Steve and I like op shopping. I thought I might find a nice bag. To my surprise, guess what's on sale at Vinie's. What You'll never believe it. Let me get my purse.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that really is the purse you know.
Speaker 1: I present to you.
Speaker 5: I'm excited.
Speaker 1: This is now part of the is it just me Cana conical history. Yes, you're the prize keeper. I'd like you every time we have a caller on the show or an is it just you winner? Because we send out the totally tote bags. Yeah, I'd like you to write it down by hand in your Mary McKillop place vintage notepad.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I'm supposed to use that. It's tiny, hardcover, red, her favorite color. It's like an ipade. That's how you're supposed to ride in that.
Speaker 5: Wow, look at it, JENNERA.
Speaker 1: Look, it's like a giant horry.
Speaker 4: That little book.
Speaker 1: It's brand new.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 3: And read the price on the back. So they aren't selling that at Mary M.
Speaker 4: Killer Place. But Vinis are Yes? Interesting, five dollars bucks of Vinnis ship. Yeah, would you get me anything?
Speaker 1: There was nothing there you would have liked.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, Yeah, would you want me to get Okay, I'll get you something on my next Hot Girl Walk and I'll bring it to your next show.
Speaker 3: Well, there is definitely a gift shop at the Mary M. Killer Place.
Speaker 4: I can't remember what's there. It's it's like key rings and rosary beads and ship.
Speaker 2: There's a there's a big statue of Mary and it's fifty dollars.
Speaker 3: I went good for.
Speaker 5: I really like that.
Speaker 1: But isn't this No one's used this, No.
Speaker 5: It's been ripped out, is it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: It looks like a poker deck for anyone wondering it's a hard shell notepad, and then does the pen work.
Speaker 4: Let's see, you'd hype say.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, there you go, so you can write notes, so you can keep the callers and the details.
Speaker 5: Oh this is so good. I love it so much.
Speaker 4: You just being nice dinner. No, I really, I think the world's smallest notebook. That would frustrate me so much trying to write anything in that I'd get two words and then have to go to a new line.
Speaker 5: I mean it's from Mary, and I'm Mary think it is. I'm Mary's biggest fan at the moment.
Speaker 1: Do you really think it's appropriate to be monetizing a saints name? Isn't the whole point kind of to be holy? Mary wanted to She was big into.
Speaker 5: Influence a culture.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Mary mckail famously before she died, had a blue tick.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, say she should. I got to tell you I felt like a man of the people today because I caught the fucking train here. I was so sick of the parking situation. I think, side note, did I tell you what you now? I sit here and I top up my parking while we record. I'm a multitasking queen. Yes, yeah, fuck, I went downstairs after we've recorded, and I was in a fucking clear way. It's a clearway from three pm and I got there at three three pm.
Speaker 1: Oh you've spoken about this. I think, Oh, you just told her. It's a blur between you telling his things as a friend and then on the podcast, I don't remember.
Speaker 4: Oh I did. Actually I sent you guys a fucking ranting voice message. Did I was like fuck?
Speaker 1: Yeah? After all that, so you've got a ticket.
Speaker 4: Well, I keep thinking that, oh, there's gonna be something on a windscreen and I'm like, sweet, there isn't.
Speaker 3: I'm good. But then it turns up in the mail like a week later.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in New South Wales now they take a photo of it and mail it to you.
Speaker 3: And so today I was like, I'm going to catch the bloody train.
Speaker 4: And part of the reason I wanted to is because a lot of people in my life are really hyping up the New Sydney Metro.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, did you go on it? I did? Oh my god.
Speaker 4: And like Sean went out of his way to catch the Metro the day it opened because he just wanted to experience it. My friend Andrew was like, Mitchell, you've got to do it. It's amazing. I don't want to sound like a bitch, but it was just a train, no Mitchell, No, he's right.
Speaker 2: I was one of the first hundred or so people to go on it, and it wasn't incredible.
Speaker 4: I actually found it a bit terrifying. How far underground it is like the fucking Flights of Stars. The escalators to get down to it are so line.
Speaker 2: It's got stuck in the doors really yeah, because there's no driver so shut on it.
Speaker 1: And there are those anti jumping doors to the games. I think it's great. It makes you feel like you're in London. I think about time Sydney Quarter.
Speaker 4: I think that what a waste of time not making them double decker like all the other Syne double deck? Is it that this can quite literally fit more people?
Speaker 1: You can, but these are longer so you can actually feel that, and it's quick and easier to get on and off. Also, it's the metro. It's like quick and snappy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Sean was both saying you can get from Central to Waterloo in forty five seconds.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's impressive.
Speaker 4: But now I'm like, then it takes two minutes to go up the escalator to get out of the fucking station.
Speaker 5: But it's also.
Speaker 1: Beautiful and there's public art. Is it just me on the fly? It was there something inherently gay about mass public transport?
Speaker 4: Huh?
Speaker 1: Every gay I follow, Happy Metro day to you, their jock straps on and their open cards, ready to tap on and tap their boyfriend.
Speaker 4: A lot of people in my life were fucking excited about this train, and I was like, you do realize we've had Metros in Sydney four years because they've only just opened them in the fucking Inner West bubble. We're all the gator. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I used to catch it to our old studio.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, but yes, the metrosue, I've never done it. I'd love to try, because there's one right here. Is that the one you got off a Victory Cross Stacean?
Speaker 4: Yes? I did, and it was fine, but it was no different from any other train. In fact, I was robbed of the view over the Harbor Bridge. Oh yeah, because you're deep underground.
Speaker 1: I love it. I think it's perfect extending it. This is so Sydney Insula. By the way. Sorry if you're not in.
Speaker 4: Sydney, yes, sorry, But if you get a new fucking fancy train, it's.
Speaker 1: So nice, and they're blue. I like the blue.
Speaker 3: Maybe it was overhyped a bit for me.
Speaker 1: I love it. I'd love to go on it, but I've got nowhere to go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you never catch hardly transfer it anyway.
Speaker 1: Your friends, I've got no one to see. What do you mean, where did you get hot? I just swapped it Central, so you got on the normal train.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then I had to swap at Central and then Central to wherever the fuck we are now.
Speaker 5: I don't come. How long did it take you from there to here?
Speaker 1: In total?
Speaker 4: It was twenty minutes, which is pretty much what it would be if I drive.
Speaker 1: But that's still quick. But it's four bucks.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's true.
Speaker 1: But then also you do that twice a day every day. It's still expensive.
Speaker 4: It can't be any more expensive than me getting NonStop fines every fucking week. I try to park in this shit hole.
Speaker 2: Like I thought, it was advertised as being like seven minutes or something.
Speaker 4: It was all the walking either side. That was most of the journey, I know.
Speaker 1: But it's nice going through all the tunnels. And like when I was in London, I got such a kick out of going on the Elizabeth Line.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, that's the most recent one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's named after Queen Elizabeth. Deathbed she said, build I love. There's nothing I love more and we'll miss more than getting railed.
Speaker 4: Please if she she caught down on public transformation, Oh okay, and she died.
Speaker 5: What about how she.
Speaker 4: Went to some random's wedding Elizabeth? Yeah, because you can send letters to the queen and someone disinvited her to their wedding, thinking nothing would come of it, and she just turned up.
Speaker 3: They're like, fuck, be the queens at our wedding.
Speaker 1: That's so funny. I wonder if she gave a gift.
Speaker 4: I should have to, Dana. Can you google that what she gifted?
Speaker 1: You know what if I was a major celebrity, more so than I already am, What do you mean if I would? You know how like Halsey's always like I got invited to problem by some you know, sixteen year old twink, I would accept them and I just turn up and be like you invited me here? I am.
Speaker 3: But then if you accept one, you're going to get asked more.
Speaker 1: But I love it. I think it'd be so fun.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, any idiot's listening right now that would like to invite sheerot to something.
Speaker 3: Ye, please feel free.
Speaker 1: Be of age and I'll come to your wedding. Maybe birthday, gender.
Speaker 3: Reveal, christening, prom funeral.
Speaker 1: Yeah, funeral turner. I actually want to get an invite, invite me. I don't get invited too much.
Speaker 4: Okay, so you've got the answer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it doesn't appear that she gave a gift. Her gift was appearing at the wedding.
Speaker 3: Her presence was present enough.
Speaker 1: Yes, I see again, she's Queen Elizabeth, or she was volet of course.
Speaker 4: Can I tell you it's a mixed bag of emotions for me today because I was having such a good time. I'm like, look at me, I'm off to the train wearing shots shorts.
Speaker 1: Weather so hot.
Speaker 5: It's lovely.
Speaker 1: By the way.
Speaker 4: When Jenna let me and I said, I feel like myself again. I'm having a great day. Oh you loved your short weather.
Speaker 5: He's back.
Speaker 4: And then I got upstairs and I realized, gee, it's a bit fucking hot with this jumper on. I've got jumper and shorts, and then took the jumper off. It's actually one of ours. It's the iron with idiots, and.
Speaker 1: It's one of mine.
Speaker 4: Yep, you found out, which is the nicer of the merch. It just kills It's terrible. Now it's the opposite, doesn't Actually, I just figured that I'm obviously going to sell way more of my merch in this competition, that I'm not threatened. I can still wear an advertising other and know that I'm safe.
Speaker 1: Oh really, that's like what Trump wearing a Kamla shirt. Yeah, that's how you feel, right well, had you get shot me?
Speaker 4: Anyway? So this is just a PSA to any idiots of ours that are going to order one of our jumpers.
Speaker 3: This is the first time I've worn it, never been washed.
Speaker 4: And then I tried to take it off because I was like, oh, it's too hot and bloody fluff everywhere everywhere. This is a small campaign to get people not to buy myn It would be the same case with mine. It's not a smear campaign. It's a PSA. And so I took it off and I'm trying to you know how you're wet hands and then just sort of dust your shirt off to get rid of all the black fluff on my shirt. In the process of doing that, I realized that I had sweat patches. Sorry, no, plural.
Speaker 3: Isn't just me on the fly, just.
Speaker 4: One of your pits sweat more than the other, for sure. I've been having sweat in the right pit a lot more and nothing on the left.
Speaker 3: And I was like, oh god, this sweat patch is how embarrassing.
Speaker 4: Reached into my back, wasn't looking, and grabbed out hair spray and sprayed that under my arm pit. Oh not, Mitch, Now my underarm's all crusty. So I came here feeling so good, loving myself sick, and now I've got fluffull over me, crusty pits. Wardrobe malfunction, after wardrobe malfunction.
Speaker 1: Is it bad that I want to see it? See what your crusty pit?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: How crusty?
Speaker 1: I don't say it. At the same time, how crusty?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 3: Taking bed?
Speaker 4: So I'm going to take the jump, like god, he is actually doing it? Patches still there?
Speaker 1: It's black?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh fuck?
Speaker 4: Is it bad?
Speaker 1: Showed me the left one?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, Mitchell, Oh my god, how is that possible.
Speaker 4: I'm not emberishing for the show. It looks like you've dipped it into a cup of tea. I know. So this happened to me yesterday when I was at home. It's finally starting to warm up in Sydney, and I was sitting there in like a singlet after pilates, and I kept noticing specifically the right pit I would just feel sweat dripped down my arm, but this one the left, absolutely fine.
Speaker 1: You need to go to an endochronologist. You could have a hormonal.
Speaker 3: Issue, Jannick, Can you google that?
Speaker 2: Is?
Speaker 4: Is there something wrong with sweating.
Speaker 1: In one pit more than another? Feminine style?
Speaker 4: Man? But do you reckon? Maybe the hairspray might have set it?
Speaker 1: Oh you think the hairsprays fixed the problem.
Speaker 4: No, the hair sprays actually just set the stain in, like made it more permanent.
Speaker 1: On the shirt. Yeah, the shirts you need to wash that.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 2: You might have a condition called asymmetric hyperhydrosis. See your doctor immediately because this may have a neurological effect.
Speaker 3: What onlylogical effect?
Speaker 5: I think it could spread to the brain.
Speaker 1: Is that on Google? Or this is what you're diageotic?
Speaker 4: Just trying to fright?
Speaker 5: No, this is on health line dot com.
Speaker 1: Oh god, it's on Mayo Clinic. You're fucked.
Speaker 3: Yeh see that's not normal, is it?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: It's not normal. Do you ever sweat out of one pit more than the others all the time. Okay, so I shouldn't be too worried.
Speaker 5: So you both have the condition. It could be a nerve issue.
Speaker 4: I've got so many nerve issues. You're on my last one.
Speaker 1: Welcome to Is It just Me? Every week we start to show the same way Mitch shows its his pits, and then we discuss. You start with to is it just me? Something we've noticed, something we hate or appreciate. Mitch doesn't know mine, and I don't know Mitchell's.
Speaker 4: Mine's kind of targeting you may Is it just me?
Speaker 3: This week?
Speaker 1: Yours is targeting me?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well, before we begin, I'm upset not one of you ask me how the logis were.
Speaker 3: I think I know the answer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, nothing really happened. I don't know why I was there. That's like you're being at the Vet Awards. It makes us much sense as Jenna being at that. Actually no, I was going to say that the local Crochet Awards.
Speaker 5: But I know that's next week.
Speaker 4: She got bronze last.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anyway, the logies are good. Thanks for not asking just me this week? Is is I'm back on looking at properties? You know, thinking about moving out. Oh good, look at where I'm going to go next.
Speaker 4: Because you said to me that I had permission to nag you to start moving September last year. Yeah, and I haven't nagged once, So you've had a year and I.
Speaker 1: Think, but I've found my gorgeous little Stevennie who lives in the Shire Stephen, you.
Speaker 3: Know it's Vennie.
Speaker 1: Oh, it just came to me in the moment. And so I've just noticed something about real estate listings that have actually scared me. Okay, so that's that's my agent.
Speaker 4: I'm in the rental market at the moment too, because Shaun officially lives with me. By the way, did I tell you you've moved in? But yeah, we're looking to get a place together. And yeah, fuck it's Slimpickens at the moment.
Speaker 3: Anyway. Do you want to go first?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I can go first.
Speaker 4: All right, there we go?
Speaker 5: Is it just me?
Speaker 1: The real estate agents need to chill the fuck out?
Speaker 4: Go on?
Speaker 3: And I have a different take really, Okay.
Speaker 1: The photos that they use on listings are terrifying. There's a new trend in the real estate world where you go on a listing you want to rent an apartment. It's a two bedroom apartment. You click on photos and then actually my heart stopped. I clicked on one photo and there's a real estate agency that really quite bad in this called Bresik Whitney. They're like an alternative.
Speaker 4: You told me that Bresik Whitney like the elite, Yeah, fancy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they do like architectural design, beautifully style apartments.
Speaker 5: And like a picture with a cat in front of the cars.
Speaker 1: What they've started doing recently that terrifies me is they'll put like a poltergeist in the photo. It's just a ghost. It's like a person moving. But have you seen these moving and it's kind of like an action shot. It's just like someone who's moving and it looks like a ghost in the middle of the bedroom.
Speaker 4: A walk in wardrobe with fucking caspar inside. Have you seen Mitchell. I'm gonna find it for you.
Speaker 3: I've never looked on that website.
Speaker 4: I've got the opposite where I feel like they don't need to chill out real estate agents. They need to try a bit harder because it's such a competitive rental market in a rental crisis. They're not even trying because they know that people are going to be begging for this place. We find connections and the real estate have been like frankly so rude, like you know how Usually it's like a hello, come on in, have you registered that? It's like that open it and they go yea, and they don't show it's the round. They just kind of standing there at the door waiting for everyone to leave. Just the attitudes on them. They're like, yeah, you're desperate and we know that.
Speaker 5: I agree.
Speaker 2: So in my building there's a few rentals. Sometimes I get home when there's an inspection and the real estate agent's level seven.
Speaker 4: Go up, Yeah, exactly, give a fuck no.
Speaker 2: But I'm like, I'm not here, I actually live here, and they're like, yeah, sure, are you up to a level eleven?
Speaker 1: Totally. I remember back in the day when real estate agents would have cookies or mints or mentors at least for you welcome to the house. Would you like a cookie? But now they don't even make eye contact and they give.
Speaker 4: You if you apply for a place, they don't even tell you if you didn't get it. Really it is ghosted.
Speaker 1: See ghosted great great used of the term. You're these ghuls in these photos. I have to find one for you, because they do must do like a slow shutter where a woman is rushing to the kitchen, but they just keep her in rushing and it's scary. Show scroll through these photos and tell me they're not terrifying, Mitchell, this is a beautiful apartment. Look at that woman, that ghost running through the hole. Keep scrolling.
Speaker 3: Oh god, she's hairless looking.
Speaker 1: She looks like a ghul.
Speaker 4: Isn't it normal to post photos of the empty house so you can imagine yourself living in it? Yes, oh, i'd put this there, put this there. But they've just got this fully furnished and someone living in the house.
Speaker 1: And guess what. Obviously, for identity reasons, they don't show the person's face, so it's just the back of their head or their side profile with a blurred face.
Speaker 4: And it looks like she's sprinting around the house. It looks like she's running from a murderer.
Speaker 5: But how did they hire this person?
Speaker 1: I love to know an.
Speaker 4: Actor ghosts ghoul look like people needed for real estate shoot half flatid would you be if you've got that fucking casting call from your agent?
Speaker 3: I need someone that looks spooky and faceless?
Speaker 1: Well, Jannet I've got.
Speaker 4: Is it just me?
Speaker 2: You can follow the show online, just search a couple of miches.
Speaker 1: If you don't, you're a little bit all right. Coming up in episode too thirty, I was just about to make a joke. It's not appropriate.
Speaker 4: What was it?
Speaker 3: Tooth too thirty?
Speaker 1: No? I wasn't, and we can't do that. That's awful.
Speaker 3: So I can't actually remember the joke.
Speaker 1: It's a Chinese too You go to a Chinese dentist and your appointment time is too thirty.
Speaker 3: Oh, I didn't know that that was the set up?
Speaker 4: Too hurt it was.
Speaker 5: I thought it was just tooth thirty.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've never heard anything about Chinese. It's when's the best time to go to the dentist? Tooth thirty?
Speaker 5: I've got a dentist point.
Speaker 1: Are you sure? I don't want it to be rooted in some sort of ignorance.
Speaker 4: I don't think it is, really, I've never heard that version anyway. What's happening on Wednesday's episode? I am bringing a TikTok school to the table. Fantastic And let me tell you hard.
Speaker 1: We're doing well this month, girls and gals and gays because I have made a purchase on TikTok shop again. Oh, and this is an item that is currently the most outsold number the number one seller on TikTok shop this year.
Speaker 4: What do you mean by the TikTok shop because I don't I don't know what you're talking about when you say that, Oh, TikTok shop is like, you know how people sell crystals and this product you people selling stuff? Or is there like a Facebook marketplace section on TikTok in America?
Speaker 1: There is, it's called TikTok shop, But in Australia you don't have it yet, but you still get sold a lot of the products. You just buy them from their private links.
Speaker 5: Didn't you buy some lollies for pigwek?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 1: I did buy some ese yeah yeah, but this this week, you know what. It's gonna make your skin glow, it's going to make your gut churn, and it's apparently going to make us live ten years longer. This product.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, you're so gullible.
Speaker 1: I'm not gullible. I've been using it and I actually I want it. Yeah, but it also might make you vomit on the table, so I know, who knows?
Speaker 3: We'll roll the night thing of course.
Speaker 1: So that's coming up at episode two third.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you've ever been the teacher in one of our TikTok school segments, it'll be good.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's usually me bringing some nonsense to the table.
Speaker 1: Tables have turned you, guys, I'm teaching. Did you want to write that down in the note product? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Also, the pens stopped working.
Speaker 3: For fuck sake, hands do that work?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 3: It's the ink fluence.
Speaker 1: You just gotta snap it all right. Yeah, so that's coming up.
Speaker 3: Do you want to hear my Is it just me?
Speaker 4: In the meantime? I'm ready speaking of TikTok? This flows beautifully, Bradley, let's go.
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 4: Are you fucking sick of hearing the word demure?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 5: Absolutely?
Speaker 1: I mean I am now, but I have to say roll the tapes. I was on it before the whole world was. I slipped in a demure reference on this podcast and you didn't even realize.
Speaker 4: No, literally, this time last week you said to me, oh, you look nice, very demure. I'm very mindful, and I thought, wow, who bought this bastard a dictionary? Now that was beautifully described. Yeah, so you were definitely, definitely the first person I heard use those, and then the following day I just kept hearing it. Like every group chat I was in, someone would reply very demure, the next person would reply very mindful, and they're all going, and I'm like.
Speaker 5: What the fuck?
Speaker 1: Where did this come from?
Speaker 4: It's referencing, yeah, and I still don't really know the answer. Where did this? Very demure, very mindful? Where the fuck did this come from? Oh?
Speaker 1: You hoping that I know? Yes, luckily I do, because I'm very young. I it's a TikTok creator. I actually better I don't know that to give them credit? And should I get their name?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yes, Well I want to see where it came from, because is it just me on the fly? Has the TikTok search function become so shit?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 5: Absolutely?
Speaker 4: Like? I search very demure original video and it brings up some stitch with two likes. I can't find the original. I still don't know where it came from, and why the fuck it's caught on everyone's saying it.
Speaker 5: American transgender woman Julie Annie ZG.
Speaker 3: I find Julie Andrews Well spell it.
Speaker 5: Julie Annie j O O L I.
Speaker 4: E A N n I'm glad you clarified, Jo, because that's not what I would have heard a week ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Julianne Marie here, Mitchell, this is julian Marie very demure. Oh she's gorgeous.
Speaker 2: And also the White House is put out a tweet with very mindful, very demure.
Speaker 1: The original is quite simply then being like, see how I you know, chop my toast in the morning. It's very demure, it's very mindful.
Speaker 4: So there's no one origin. It's something their reference often.
Speaker 1: Correct, and it was kind of their catchphrase.
Speaker 5: I said, it's got forty million.
Speaker 1: For work, very demure, very mindful.
Speaker 4: A lot of you girls got to the interview looking like Marriage Simpson and got to the job looking like Patty and Summer, not demure, be mindful of why they hired.
Speaker 3: Here's your Okay, I get it, and that's enough.
Speaker 4: Okay, sure, but why is that called on? Why is everyone saying it?
Speaker 1: It's culture? You can't control it because it's it's the same way that Brat Summer caught on.
Speaker 2: To it.
Speaker 1: It's not stupid. Sometimes I feel like I'm doing this show with Kerry Ane Kenniley and Kerry Packer. The two carrys like it's part of the culture. That's what people are talking about. It's it's ringing, it's going to catch to it.
Speaker 3: It's fun for though it's wondering. The word demur means reserved, modest, and shy. I typically used it for.
Speaker 1: A woman, correct I think Jenny are quote demir.
Speaker 4: But I don't think they're using it correctly because they say, oh, that's very demure. I'm very mindful to something that isn't reserved, shy or modesty.
Speaker 1: I know it's kind of just a bit silly and tongue in cheek.
Speaker 4: Has it become like perdam where the word could mean anything.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's it's it's beyond the actual definition.
Speaker 4: Now, fuck, I just don't understand. Is there something fucking busted about my TikTok feed because I don't get this stuff.
Speaker 1: I just think you've got the TikTok feed of it.
Speaker 4: Holyrom I mean it's probably true, John, And have a look at what's on my feed. Right Let's go to each other's feed and let's have a look right now. No complaints from me. Mine is a jen a video right at the top.
Speaker 5: For the next week.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to be doing really any cooking content.
Speaker 6: Oh, I'm going to be a little holiday and going away.
Speaker 4: Oh, good for you, Jen, thrilled for her, Good for Jen.
Speaker 1: It's charming. So what do I have? Am I going to open my TikTok?
Speaker 4: You're all billionaire?
Speaker 1: It's Barack Obama. Yes, I'm very much into the politic at the moment.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, and I'm the boomer Yeah no, No.
Speaker 1: It's cool old fashion. This is somebody's designer bag from New York.
Speaker 4: See that will never ever come across my feet ever? Really, as if design a bag, they're going to be in my feet.
Speaker 1: What's that's someone singing to their cat?
Speaker 3: Of course it fucking is.
Speaker 5: It's six and gizmo, good night.
Speaker 1: Great, that cat's final good night?
Speaker 4: Okay. Well, as someone who's apparently up to date with trends, how long do I have to deal with everyone using the word demuir?
Speaker 1: I can report Demuir is done already.
Speaker 4: It's not in a week.
Speaker 1: Demir is done. Finally, Demure is done. It's had a very short shelf life. M it is over. It was bratt summer, Demure fall, and I can't yet predict what winter we're going to have.
Speaker 4: But do you reckon. Brat summer's going to be extended because of where we are in the globe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, we're going to have a brat summer. But it gets hot. I know it's dreadful, it's over anyway. You are very demure, very mindful.
Speaker 4: Yeah, min, you know what's going to happen. I'm I'm so annoyed because they keep hearing the word, and then in a month's time I'll start using it when it's no longer cool. Yes, I still use things like he he ironically.
Speaker 1: But I love a hey, what do you mean like a laugh?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: He when do yeah?
Speaker 5: He?
Speaker 3: Or them them up to you?
Speaker 1: When do you? When do you?
Speaker 4: They?
Speaker 1: When do you?
Speaker 4: He he Like I might say to you, oh can we get here at X y Z time? Just mindful that I need to be out of there at a certain time.
Speaker 3: He he.
Speaker 4: So it makes it sound less stern.
Speaker 1: So please, you're using it as an anti confrontation tactic. I guess I don't know. I'm big on staying up to date with trends, and then once they die, I like to kill them off.
Speaker 3: Do you know what I caught myself saying last week?
Speaker 4: Next minute, I said, cozy lives the other day on air and I wanted to cozy and myself. Wasn't that like the word of the year or something?
Speaker 1: Yes, no, no, no, no. Cozy lives with the was the word added to the Oxford Dictionary last year. Oh god, which is it's slaying for cost of living? But you can't slang a sentence?
Speaker 4: Does the rental crisis become RENTI Christ?
Speaker 1: Thank you? It's exactly right.
Speaker 5: It sounds like Antichrist?
Speaker 4: What about Renny cry?
Speaker 3: That's cute?
Speaker 4: That's demeor?
Speaker 2: Oh stop, no, Mitchell, please, that's enough of these two.
Speaker 1: Now let's hear and is it just you? Yes? Time to give someone a limited edition Totally tote bag. You can't buy these tote bags. You can only get them by featuring on the show with an isus.
Speaker 4: Mevir You can buy a tope bag couple of mitches dot com do at you. But these are like the premium luxe tope bags.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you could fit groceries in here, a dog, a child.
Speaker 4: Did you see someone post it in our group that they actually put their dog in the Totally tope bag that they want and they said, you were right, Cheerry, they fit dogs.
Speaker 1: Have I said that before?
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh, I need to really engage in that group.
Speaker 4: But also, as of this week, apparently the prizes will come with a handwritten note from Jennefer Mary mckill at fucking notebook.
Speaker 1: Is that what you're gonna do with it? Yeah, you said no, I just meant that you can keep note because you often forget to send prize.
Speaker 5: It was more fun don't keep you get to send prices out.
Speaker 1: Wait, so with the Mary McKillop notepad, you're going to write a custom letter.
Speaker 4: It will be cute.
Speaker 5: You have a just letting you know the pen it doesn't work well.
Speaker 3: Did the friction not help?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: What you get for shopping at Vinnie's?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I used the last of the inn.
Speaker 4: See you can probably understand why someone donated this to Vinnie because they were like this fucking tiny ass notebook. It's so impractical and the pen sucks. But also the fact that Vinnie's put it at five.
Speaker 1: Dollars a lot of money. It's quite steep. Also, I love how it says Vinnie's five dollars sold as is, but there's a sticker underneath it, so that, oh my god, that was the discount of price. I'll have a look, I'm going to peal the original. Okay, see how much do we both reckon? It's that the price is right they put it? What price was originally on this?
Speaker 3: I reckon maybe thirteen bucks?
Speaker 1: Ready?
Speaker 5: I think ten?
Speaker 1: It was five and now before that was five? Why did they double cigarette?
Speaker 4: What a waste?
Speaker 1: See Mary McKillop was big on the environmental.
Speaker 4: She is.
Speaker 1: I can hear you. All right, let's get h is it just you call her on?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: We going to Brisbane today? Go yeous, Yeah, we're gonna talk to Talia up in Queensland. Let's give her a call Brisbane time.
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 4: Is that Talia?
Speaker 6: Yes? Hi?
Speaker 4: Bout you're on the podcast?
Speaker 3: What's happening?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 6: Oh this is so real?
Speaker 1: What are you doing right now? Pain is a picture? Everything you're doing? Wearing and hay smell.
Speaker 6: Well, I'm in home quotes today because I'm doing UNI work from home.
Speaker 1: Love. What are you studying?
Speaker 6: I'm doing interior design and business?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, smart cookie? I love that. What's your design style? Your mid century girl or brutalism?
Speaker 6: Well, I'm like French provincial, like modern classic, like honestly, I appreciate it all.
Speaker 3: I don't even know what that means. French provincial, French province.
Speaker 1: I don't think it'd be your style, Mitchell, to be honest, what makes you say that it's.
Speaker 6: Like farm house?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Hello, no, yeah, but it is, like you reckon, Mitch, you're like French provincial.
Speaker 6: Well it's very like white.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that's mich But can you give us, Talia, give us each our our our style, like our era, or our interior design like air architectural style. Yeah, that's what I'm thinking of. Thank you put that in the many killip notepad based on our personality. So you think Mitch's French provincial or do you want to rename him?
Speaker 6: Well, no, I feel like rustic country, like I feel like I agree yeah with like hops is like color, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very eclectic. Yes, Mitch does have a c dictation and that's bang on. You've got pops of color in your living room.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think I've actually gone too far with it. Some days I get a Headache's very much color in my head?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 1: What about me, Talia, beij.
Speaker 6: I reckon like modern and same like pops of color, you know, like you've got to have color in your life, like lots of color, the only way to love?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, and then price keeper Jenna brutal.
Speaker 6: Listen, what about like many people?
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, I make that.
Speaker 1: Lots of concrete spires for decapitated heads and whatnot.
Speaker 5: Bring it on.
Speaker 1: Yeah all right, well thanks Charlia like that. Let's get and is it just you something you've noticed you hate to appreciate? And we're ready to go.
Speaker 4: Are you ready to go?
Speaker 3: Just checking?
Speaker 1: I am.
Speaker 4: Right, Bradley'll count you in here we go.
Speaker 5: Is it just me?
Speaker 6: Do you want to look back at your primary school assignment?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Interesting? Why do you want? How old are you? By the way, because she's like it was last year?
Speaker 6: No, So I graduated year six, twenty seventeen, so I'm nineteen now, right. So I remember creating like this seven minute radio oh Nibbet with my friend Wow, and it was so fun and I would do anything to just like, well listen back to it.
Speaker 4: Oh you got to get better at archiving, babe.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know, I know exactly what you mean.
Speaker 2: I remember in year five I did a TV report, like a fake TV report on penguins in Antarctica and it was incredible and I got sound effects people behind me going sure and all that.
Speaker 5: And I would do anything to listen to to watch that again.
Speaker 1: You know what. I would give anything to also go back and watch my PowerPoint presentation on the Golden Lion, tamer and monkey. I still remember it. They're endangered, they live in the rainforest under the canopy cover. I know all about them. I know what they sound like. It's a serious topic, Mitchell. Do you remember any assignment that you'd love to go back on.
Speaker 4: I mean, I've got most of the digital stuff because I'm a slut for archiving.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but copies of everything.
Speaker 4: I've got my old USB's, I've got everything I did at TAFE once I left school everything. I have got some stupid cute little assignments like paintings and whatever that mum kept because she's like, that's really cute. Yeah, but like high school assignments and things like that, I don't do we need to.
Speaker 1: Keep those it's just me on the fly, or do we need more like projects as an adult? I remember making a diorama. I love diorama And I don't know what's stopping you. No, I know, but you would use the shoe box YEP, that's my point. You know how many shoes shoes I own, Guys, I'm obsessed with shoes. I don't keep one shoe box.
Speaker 4: But back in the day, my mum would stack those things up and we may never know when you need them.
Speaker 1: When you need them to make a diorama. You know, in fact, are kids these days making dioramas?
Speaker 6: I'm not sure. I feel like it's all on their iPads nowadays.
Speaker 4: That's true. Well, it sounds like everything was digital for you too, dum.
Speaker 6: Well, yeah, I mean I grew up with like iPads like in you three. I had an iPad, which is ridiculous.
Speaker 1: I had an eye patch because I was in the face on the playground.
Speaker 6: Who you like a lazy eye like?
Speaker 3: I think you just patched it hard.
Speaker 1: That's not how that more attention to the eye.
Speaker 6: Home.
Speaker 4: Is that like a training mechanism to make it less lazy.
Speaker 1: I think I might patch my whole face up there lazy. It might fix me. Well, Tarlia, I think that's that's a good observation. If there's any kids out there listening, or if you're a parent, do you do dioramas these days?
Speaker 4: Because I love to do what I feel like it is cute for the parents to keep these things so that like one day you might look back at it and go, I remember that, but fuck with sure moving in he kept like his year.
Speaker 3: Twelve art major work.
Speaker 4: I don't even know what it is, but it involves four white boxes. And I'm like, oh, we are trying to be minimalists, trying to do a big Carl and you bring in your year twelve major work.
Speaker 3: Put it in mum's garage.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we don't need that. Do you look back at that.
Speaker 1: On the fly? But is someone's year twelve major work terrible to everyone else but the best thing in the world to that one person.
Speaker 4: I don't even know if it's that great for me. I've got Year twelve major work back at home, but I'm mum, you can get rid of them if.
Speaker 1: You want anyway, that's my take on major.
Speaker 4: My year twelve major work was a program and poster for Barefoot in the Park.
Speaker 3: Oh it was some fucking or play or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I didn't want to do a monologue in drama, so I chose programs and promotion.
Speaker 1: Not many people did.
Speaker 4: I did graphic design on Microsoft Word. That's fucking impressive.
Speaker 1: That's yeah, wow, wow, I did it. I did a monologue and then I did a group performance. It was very fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah you do the group performance.
Speaker 5: I didn't do drama.
Speaker 1: You didn't not.
Speaker 5: I did it out of school.
Speaker 6: I did drama.
Speaker 3: Yeah did you? And yet to do the group performance.
Speaker 6: Oh yes, we did like multiple, it was an interesting multiple. Yeah. Well, like up in Queensland we have like year eleven and then like we do the same thing in year twelve. So like year eleven is like the practice run. It's yeah, so like I'm all like worried about year twelve, and then year twelve was actually easier.
Speaker 4: I actually think it was the same for me, Like year eleven was more stressful, but by year twelve it's like we got that.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: I was also like bossfully unaware of what. I didn't do any homework. I didn't do any I didn't prepare for any exam my HSC. I flugged, I cheated the half of the half the time. What do you mean? What did you do? I just looked over the person next to me.
Speaker 4: I also wrote your fucking big head. Imagine how unsubtle that would have been.
Speaker 1: I also wrote all my answers on the inside of my eraser because my Mum taught me that you couldn't do the water bottle. But Mum taught me that you had a rubber and then you'd write the answers to the hard questions or keywords to remind you on the on the wrapping paper of the of the eraser.
Speaker 3: And I did it, but thought they checked that ship.
Speaker 1: No, they checked. They checked the water bottle aligning. You had to have fully clear water bottles.
Speaker 4: Did everything have to be in a plastic sleep You couldn't sneak anything.
Speaker 1: It depends or a plastic plastic pens ol case.
Speaker 3: And the dickheads didn't check the eraser.
Speaker 1: No, they didn't know.
Speaker 4: They would have been smaller than the Mary McKillop. No, Pat, how did you pick anything on an eraser?
Speaker 1: Tiny writing? Swear to god, I cheated it the way through and I still flunked it.
Speaker 4: And you were the fucking school captain. Great leadership right.
Speaker 1: Now before Trump. Thank you so much. Caitlyn Talia coming on the show. Price Y General sends you out a limited edition totally.
Speaker 4: To and you're going to write you a note to Tarlia.
Speaker 5: Lovely Yeah, and my Mary McKillop book.
Speaker 1: You're going to be the First, Jenna has been blessed with a Mary McKillop book, and she's going to write you a handwritten Do you wanted to slip anything into the message?
Speaker 6: Something medieval?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 4: Yeah, bestow this toted unto the Tarlie.
Speaker 6: Yeah stop, I love it already young.
Speaker 1: Wait wait, Tarlia is demure over mindful? You know? Mindful? Demure, very mindful, very demure? Is that not? Is that trend?
Speaker 2: Over?
Speaker 1: We done with that?
Speaker 6: Well? I saw Real about it the other day and I was like, I've never heard that in my life.
Speaker 3: She's in Brisbane. She might not get that trend for another two years.
Speaker 6: Totally behind at all?
Speaker 1: Okay, both, But I just thought someone with actual, you know, collagen in their skin could tell us that where done. Let's go meet you. Well that's the end of the show.
Speaker 3: Yeah we should get out of here.
Speaker 4: But before we do, just a reminder if you want to come on with an is it it's me of your own to win a tote bag and a note from Jenna, Ye, send us a text on this number. I'll not till nine eight two zero two.
Speaker 5: Two nine.
Speaker 4: Yep, hit, it's with your Is it just me? Whatever's on your mind? You can also dms a couple of Mitches as well. To you, Is it just me on the fly? Did it freak you the fuck out? When Charlie said that she was in year six in twenty seventeen, I was like.
Speaker 5: What, Yeah, we were working together.
Speaker 4: I was at adult by then. She wasn't even in high school and now.
Speaker 1: She's out of Wait, she was in year six? When is this?
Speaker 4: When did I ask her? Are you actually asking me?
Speaker 1: But I would never do.
Speaker 5: That seventeen jesus. So when we first what Mitchell? When we first met, she was in year five?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: Fuck?
Speaker 1: I had this moment with Stephen on the weekend. We wanted to watch Despicable Me because I'd never seen it and there was a new one out, so I'm like, let's watch, and were like it was starting like but U da da da da. But the Minion version.
Speaker 4: I was like, God, I'm glad that trend died.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Anyway, I was like, oh, this is so exciting. You know, I was too old when it came out, like it's fun to watch as an adult.
Speaker 4: I'm only a year younger than you, and I definitely watched it, but as were you a child, I was a teenager to speak when me came right, So.
Speaker 1: Stephen, when I saw I saw it in the cinema. He saw Despicable Me in the cinema as a kid, as a kid, so did I. Yeah, but he was a kid like baby teeth.
Speaker 4: Oh fuck?
Speaker 5: Because how old was he?
Speaker 1: Well, in twenty ten it would have been eight.
Speaker 4: Wow. We would have had a very different relationship with that movie. He would have loved the Minions and bought all the fucking minionship and I was there going shut up your fucking.
Speaker 5: He would be dressed like a minia.
Speaker 1: Loved the Minion. Yeah, and he went and saw all of them in the cinemas as a kid. Isn't that insane?
Speaker 4: I didn't even know that was more than one h They're.
Speaker 1: On spin off now Minions the movie Minions.
Speaker 5: Ill Yeah, comedians movie.
Speaker 3: How long did they spend thinking of that name?
Speaker 1: All right, were done. We'll see you all very soon.
Speaker 4: Yeah, talk to you, you idiot. Thanks for listening to say on Wednesday?
Speaker 5: Hi, is it just be a podcast by a couple of meches.
Speaker 4: Make sure you've had to follow on your podcast app. Welcome to add brief our secret segment on the end, we pretend the show's son, and then we just talk ship for a bit. Can I tell you speaking to high school?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Do you know what I missed in the on the weekend is gone? What my fucking ten year reunion?
Speaker 1: I missed mine too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because you're meant to organize it as the school captain, you didn't miss it. It never happened.
Speaker 1: Did your school captain organize yours?
Speaker 4: Know?
Speaker 1: Because it's successful.
Speaker 4: You did, you very much did. But I didn't know anyone else going. None of my friends wanted to go. Some of them didn't live in the country, and so wow, I was like, I'm not going to my ten year reunion. I would if if there are a few of us, but I'm not going if I don't know anyone that well, because I'm like, it's just gonna remind me of how I felt in high school.
Speaker 1: You didn't just like to school.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I hope one of the cool kids talks to me and they're nice to me.
Speaker 1: But Mitchell, you are the cool kid.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: You're an influencer. Really, yes, you're the cook.
Speaker 5: You're famous.
Speaker 1: You make more money in a week than they make on a year. On the phone.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's not about that. Not all Farmers. I was going through. I was going through the Facebook event for it. I don't reckon a lot of people are going in general because they've had to combine it with the five year anniversary. So I'm going to be hanging out with fucking year sevens.
Speaker 1: I thought you meant they're like, this is for the five years and the ten years. Nine.
Speaker 4: They're having two reunions at once. All the year sevens will be there. I'm like, give fucked no, don't do that.
Speaker 1: So you're actually having one, we just didn't have one because I didn't organize it. Yeah, Jenna, did you have You're older than us, so you'll be fifteen years next fifteen year anniversary? That's next for you?
Speaker 4: Well, it will be fourteen years, he said, the next big anniversary you celebrate will be the fifteenth.
Speaker 5: Well, I haven't received any invites.
Speaker 1: No correspondence. No, were you at the tenth.
Speaker 5: No, I didn't know what happened.
Speaker 1: Oh bullying for you?
Speaker 3: That rude?
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, I was sort of on the fence. I'm like, I do want to go, but I'm not going if none of my.
Speaker 3: Friends are going to be there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you didn't go.
Speaker 4: No, I didn't go.
Speaker 1: No, they give me anxiety.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was like, I don't want to.
Speaker 4: Feel that social anxiety feeling from high school again.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And I went to school with such like straight white people, like they're all going to be married, They're going to have a house with plantation shutters, two gorgeous kids with names I can't pronounce and frankly don't care about, and I want to do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: What I noticed when I was going through the Facebook event, I was scrolling through who is going? And I was like, I don't know who the fuck that is? And then I realized, Oh, she's just changed the last she's married.
Speaker 1: That's quite cute.
Speaker 4: Yeah. A lot of them have photos of like their wedding is their profile picture, and I'm like, oh, don't rub it in. I've only just moved in with my fucking partner for the first time.
Speaker 1: That checks out.
Speaker 5: I feel like a lot of these people is that.
Speaker 3: You're new totally. That checks out?
Speaker 4: Does it? What do you mean it checks out? Oh? Yeah, Mitchell's behind the time is only just gotten a part?
Speaker 1: Where did that expression come from? Some Cole's worker that was like, you know what these bananas ye have?
Speaker 5: That checks out?
Speaker 2: Hand?
Speaker 1: On heart.
Speaker 3: I've never heard anyone else say it except you.
Speaker 1: That checks out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well there's one of the there's our everyone. Why do I keep to Manera Demir. I had this argument with Ashlin, my mate slash former co host Not My Cup of Tea girlies would remember when Lady Gaga put out the song The Cure and I said, it's two syllables cure, and she said it's one cure. I'm like, it's not the cure. No, it's two cure, thank you. Demure yeah, not.
Speaker 1: Demure, but it's dialect based in America. They're like, the cure.
Speaker 4: Action's not American. No, I know, but she wishes she was because their parents are British cure cure.
Speaker 5: But even if you're British, the cure.
Speaker 1: I also don't get care enough.
Speaker 4: I didn't know that this whole time doing this podcast. I had the choice to tell you that I don't care. No, I just the amount of things I've suffered through.
Speaker 1: But I just kept telling in jokes me and Paul from another podcast don't know.
Speaker 4: I was saying, it wasn't about I could have said any friend, it wasn't about. An in joke from an old podcast I was like, the syllable thing.
Speaker 3: Is it cure or cure?
Speaker 1: I think it's cure, but yeah, it's not. I think a syllable thing is just it's it's just language.
Speaker 4: It is too, Isn't it fascinating though? Because you also think that vampire with.
Speaker 1: Two syllables vampire. But then you're like, cure, cure, vampire, vampire.
Speaker 4: You think it's three vampire with bid over this and what was the vampire?
Speaker 1: Oh, let's do another one. How many syllables does the cure have?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Cure, cure?
Speaker 4: But then one of us has to disagree. This video won't go little.
Speaker 1: You're right, all right, all right, I'll say something racist? No, no, okay, how how we're resetting it up? The idiots are listening? How many syllables in the word cure?
Speaker 4: Wait? Are we are we experiment? Are you're going to lie and say that you think it's one?
Speaker 1: Correct? This would be great because people on TikTok are going to just think this is the really well.
Speaker 4: Act like it's mid conversation. Can you say cure in a sentence as one? And I'm going to over exaggerate this shit out of this.
Speaker 1: How many syllables am.
Speaker 3: I doing one, So you're saying cure.
Speaker 1: Anyway. The good news is it's all been cleared and they found a cure. So how what they found a cure?
Speaker 4: Cure?
Speaker 1: Yes, they found a cure. She's here.
Speaker 3: Qre two syllables, isn't it?
Speaker 1: No cure one one syllable cure?
Speaker 4: No, it's cua.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about if somebody is sick and you find something to help.
Speaker 4: Sam, you're saying it fucking rock.
Speaker 1: No, it's got one syllable cure. Cure is to cure, cure.
Speaker 3: Are you listening to yourself?
Speaker 1: Yes, they've gonna have phones on CM's.
Speaker 5: I think cheery is right.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Jenn. As a woman, you have to listen to her.
Speaker 5: Since when the cure.
Speaker 1: You do yours?
Speaker 4: Okay, my favorite Lady Gaga song is the cure cure?
Speaker 3: That was two?
Speaker 1: No, you're you're adding a pause.
Speaker 4: No I'm not. It's cure, manure, demure. See.
Speaker 1: Okay, what do you say? Choir or choir? Choir?
Speaker 4: Qui oh n choir is two?
Speaker 1: It's well no, it's not.
Speaker 5: No, it's one.
Speaker 3: There we go, we'll post answer.
Speaker 1: I even got to be angry as you like it.
Speaker 2: Face then I got angry with myself because I'm like.
Speaker 4: That, I can turn your back on me like that.
Speaker 1: Do we do another test? Can we're so right?
Speaker 4: And more tests?
Speaker 1: Can we just go really Republican, really Trump, like pro Trump and just see if they go viral and ticked because.
Speaker 2: Two of us have to be wrong and one of them right, so it looks like we're stupid.
Speaker 1: I don't have to act very hard for that.
Speaker 4: So I can't engage in any sort of political debates, even if it's for a fake video. I don't know what to say.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, well that'd actually be good. That's half of the Republicans.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know. I did a podcast interview recently and it was the Friend Request podcast. If you want to go find my episode. She asked me, do your audience press you to share political thoughts? I said no, I don't think my audience expect that of me. They don't turn to me for that. And also, if I'm being honest, I just genuinely don't have political thoughts.
Speaker 1: Right, What am I supposed to share?
Speaker 4: I don't have one.
Speaker 1: Your brain doesn't form them.
Speaker 4: No, But I love how Sean You're slept on Julia Gillard. There's one.
Speaker 1: That's good.
Speaker 5: How Sean is in politics, that's what makes it so good.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 4: I do know more about politics now than ever.
Speaker 1: That's the king and the yang of a good relationship.
Speaker 4: By the way, speaking to Gaga, I was thinking before she and it's that Bruno marske duet. I was like, maybe before it came out she announced that it was happening. I was like, maybe that could be our fucking singing lesson song.
Speaker 3: Oh well, now that it's out, what do.
Speaker 1: You think, die with a smile? Yes, I like that, am I Bruno?
Speaker 4: I don't know. The thing is they're both singing in the same octave. It's not like one's doing a high note, one's doing a low note.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's just butching Bruno's fam.
Speaker 1: What about can you do? Guess what's that? Charlie xx and Billie Eilish this is more my vibe. You do the Billy verse, I do Charlie of.
Speaker 5: Course you're Charlie.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Charlie uses a lot of auto tune to her own admissions, so that might work out just fine. You don't need let's here we go.
Speaker 1: Do you have the lyrics?
Speaker 4: No? You want to.
Speaker 1: Guess the color of my underwhere you gotta know what pretty it is? Is it pretty? And pink?
Speaker 6: All?
Speaker 4: See through?
Speaker 1: Good genes.
Speaker 6: Too?
Speaker 4: Do you want is good?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 4: You couldn't write this on sheet music though there's no notes.
Speaker 3: She's hitting.
Speaker 4: She's just kind of talking, which is fine. But if we're trying to learn to sing, this isn't the one.
Speaker 1: No, wait, wait for Billy to come in. You're Billy. Oh, don't be fail Charlie and post them, mix them, send them to the door. Yeah, isn't to.
Speaker 3: Try it, but I've gone, I feel it.
Speaker 1: Okay, go back to here, go back. This is you.
Speaker 3: She's also not really singing.
Speaker 1: That's why it's perfect.
Speaker 4: Why would we go to a singing take this song and they're like, I'm not if I can help your talk?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: Yeah, got the song down, pat.
Speaker 3: You know what else is happening with everyone's lives?
Speaker 1: I'm house sitting currently, my house sitting in BONDI Stephen and I if you're a cute story.
Speaker 4: I was going to ask, actually, because you know how we're fine. My friend's official.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I wasn't looking for you, just to put your mind at ease.
Speaker 4: I wasn't looking for you, yes, but I did notice when I was looking for someone else, I was like, what the fuck's treading in BONDI?
Speaker 1: Oh really?
Speaker 4: And I was gonna text you, but then I was like, oh, that'll freak him out. He'd think, why is he stalking me?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: You were watching? No, that's a fun spotted.
Speaker 4: You on the map. I was like, fuck, it's closed.
Speaker 1: Stephen's texting me right now? What park do I take Delilah two? Because we are dog sitting for Britney Hockley. She's off in barlet. That dog is beautiful, that dog is gorgeous. Name is Delilah, and we're someday, we're saying in Brittany's apartment. But get this full circle. That's where this is gonna make me great. It's so beautiful. That's where Stephen and I first had sexual activities.
Speaker 5: Which that's beautiful. In Brittany's bed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, couchow the couch. We did what I had to do it in a bed.
Speaker 4: What do you mean not allowed?
Speaker 1: She just said, don't have sex in my bed.
Speaker 4: Did she explicitly say that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Even now, Yeah, I think it's got homophobic under underlines there.
Speaker 4: Oh, yes, said that about it.
Speaker 1: You can top, but don't bottom. I uh, yeah, no, Stephen and I like a year, yeah, a year and a yeah. A year ago I was house sitting Brits and it was like in the height of a hot girl walk Era and I was single and gay, I'm gonna have boys over.
Speaker 3: I remember there ago.
Speaker 1: It was a year ago. I was going on dates and I was seeing guys and having guys over, and Stephen was I invited him over and he came over to Bondai.
Speaker 3: He came audition and he got the part.
Speaker 1: He did, he got a call back and yeah, and now full circle, we're staying there on the sat on that couch, on the couch. Yeah, just for old time sake.
Speaker 4: Where does the fucking dog sleep on the floor and a bed in the same room now in a separate room room.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this dog is next level. Yeah. And we have to air fry at salmon every night. That's how my god.
Speaker 3: If I die, I want to come back with Britney Hockley's dog.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It gets walked twice a day. I take it to the park and have to I have to wear it out.
Speaker 5: She's got beautiful eyes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the eyes have seen things. That dog has lived many lives. It's quite scary.
Speaker 4: I feel the same way about Jenner's greyhound. Yeah, tiger, tiger y, Yes, tiger, beautiful animal. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Do you have a bird called cat?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And the lizard called frog?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Nice? If you get a dog, what are you gonna name it?
Speaker 1: Cassiwary?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: At that point in the episode where our humor is.
Speaker 1: Broken, I know we could, I could go one way or the other. You should be wrap it up. Yeah, let's get out of here.
Speaker 4: Sure, but we hope this podcast made you feel at least two percent better today. That's all.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: I always talk over you.
Speaker 4: It's not like we do this every episode.
Speaker 5: Sorry, okay, can you do that again.
Speaker 3: We hope this podcast made you feel at least two percent better today. That's all, just two percent.
Speaker 1: So sorry, I need a snack I had of a cat. Fuck?
Speaker 4: Did you just put an entire carrot out of your handbag? It's starting gnawing on it like a pony.
Speaker 1: Which is a man bag?
Speaker 4: It's a purse, bump. I'm sorry, that's a purse.
Speaker 1: You can't gets too feminine for me. No, no a thing.
Speaker 4: But if it's a purse, just own it. I really like that. That's really lovely, but it's a purse. Let's call a spade a spade here.
Speaker 1: No, well inside there, just to carry it in my carcase. And one boiled egg, oh yuck.
Speaker 4: With the shells still on. No, don't crack a fucking boiled egg in here? What about to end? Can we do this after?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: I think I'm gonna get a clean crack.
Speaker 4: That is insane that you carry eggs with the shell in your purse and they don't shatter. They don't do they ever come out of the bag shattered already. They're like, well, that's done after the job for me.
Speaker 1: Sometimes they're so good for you, high protein.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you don't have to carry them around, make them portable, just have them in the morning like a normal person.
Speaker 1: But now that I've got nails, it's so hard because my nails scoop up all the egg white.
Speaker 4: Oh dear.
Speaker 5: This episode was brought to you by Australia and eggs.
Speaker 1: Fucking arsehole's never applied to our emas bastards. Australian Banana's like, we don't actually think we have our brand alignes. We did a whole campaign with the Mardi gra Good on your bananas, dicks. I'll never work with you again, nor will I buy them.
Speaker 4: Let's go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're getting angry.
Speaker 4: If anyone's listening from Australian Carrots were willing to collaborate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, open to all opportunities.
Speaker 3: Thank you for listening. Idiots lucky bye bye.
Speaker 2: Is it just me?
Speaker 5: A podcast by a couple of mitches.
Speaker 1: Make sure you've had to follow on your a podcast app.