Speaker 1: Spoil Dad this Father's Day with the chemist Warehouse fragrance sale shot the huge range of big brand fragrances at the lowest prices. Chemist Warehouse helping you spoil Dad this Father's Day.
Speaker 2: Good morning, you got my key and Nat here again. I'm doing it for Chemist's Warehouse. Nat in here filling in for Amy Girard. Oh the you know my car? Yeah that I have, Yes, yes, I do know. The car that you have in getting repaired, taken away longer than I expect.
Speaker 3: And it's getting repaired because you rain into something twice, isn't that right?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I ran into the front gate here as I was trying to get in there, so thanks for that. And then I was reversing and hit something and then tried to get out of the spot and hit it again.
Speaker 4: So that's a really good day.
Speaker 5: Hinck that you've had two car accidents in the.
Speaker 2: Past now long Yeah, they were within a month of each old.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: My last car nothing just this one anyway, So I've got it in getting repaired. They always take longer than usual. I've been driving my girlfriend's car around and that.
Speaker 5: With a nice little personalized girly number.
Speaker 4: Player know right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a fun car, Like she's got a Pausch and she's gone. So what are you doing today? Did you it's all over? No, she's just gone away. Nah. I was gonna get a lift with you, and then we didn't want to do that.
Speaker 3: Well, this is why we didn't want to do it is because I said, well, firstly, we talk every morning for three hours or more. But then also I was like, at that time of morning, I just I actually said to you, Okay, I'll take you, but we're not speaking.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I was down with.
Speaker 5: That, like I don't car, like, don't even say morning, just get in.
Speaker 4: Shut up like I said, morning.
Speaker 5: Nah, it's slippery slope. Yeah, as soon as we start talking it won't end.
Speaker 2: But yeah, you stay back later. You're the executive producer of the show. Yeah, get home. I was like, I'm not getting a train foul.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, I agree a lot of people have to for work, but I personally don't enjoy it.
Speaker 4: I got on one a while ago. I was like, where's business class? Hate that anyway, you're a Wayne car. So I called my parents and I'm borrowed my mom's car.
Speaker 5: Oh how's that what she got?
Speaker 4: It's just SUPERU. It's not bad.
Speaker 2: The funny thing is mum's are very nervous driver and doesn't like any of the modern stuff. So she doesn't want a reversing camera, she doesn't want reversing beeping, she doesn't want cruise control, blah blah blah. So I feel like I'm driving a car from nineteen eighty two, and I've got to I haven't reversed a car without a camera in years.
Speaker 4: I was like doing the old you know, you put your hand on.
Speaker 5: The behind the headrest of the other seat.
Speaker 4: You should see my park downstairs.
Speaker 3: It's just all I would not be able to park without a camera these days. But you know what, you know how you said your mom doesn't like all the safety features.
Speaker 5: Could you even buy a car without them? Now?
Speaker 2: Well, I remember dad, when I bought this Subaru and tried to get like stuff taken off or they ended up getting like a entry model or something.
Speaker 4: It was really hard.
Speaker 5: In my car.
Speaker 3: I can turn off laye assists and all that, but as soon as I get out of the car and get back in again, auto, yeah, it turns it back on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a car without a camera, I'm not sure you could even get one.
Speaker 3: Now, No, no way. It gives all like a good safety rating. So that's why all cars want them.
Speaker 4: Challenge yourself, try driving a car without a camera.
Speaker 3: Incredibly, I'll have multiple car accidents in a month, like you. Sean Fraser, what's going on this morning?
Speaker 4: Yeah, good morning.
Speaker 6: Well we'll start with the Swans obviously sex crime detectives. They're on their way from Victoria to Sydney today. They're continuing their investigation into the hotel saga. Yesterday the five players involved said sorry, it's still an investigations under underway. Noah, they won't be playing they've and a lot of people were saying yesterday. Doesn't mean they just won't be playing this weekend. No, it's the entire season. So if they made the Grand Final, they're not going to be they're complete.
Speaker 5: Five key players.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean Isaac Keen is the vice captain so h and he's quite prominently the police are investigating him.
Speaker 4: Thrown away their season.
Speaker 7: Well, that's that's right.
Speaker 6: I mean they were sitting second, sitting a second in the ladder.
Speaker 3: So regardless of that, Like I did a little bit of a stalk into some of these players engaged things like.
Speaker 2: That you showed me one yesterday. Well, gorgeous fiance.
Speaker 5: What is rong with people?
Speaker 3: Like again, it's all alleged and everything, but if this is true, this infuriates me because I'm like, you have everything going for you in your life, career, the hot misses.
Speaker 5: What are you doing?
Speaker 4: Man mate?
Speaker 2: Hey, not to be outdone, but andl's got a bit of a scandal going on now.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well Toby Rudolph, he plays for the Sharks. Yeah, in the he's off to court this morning. Oh why he allegedly mooned a council ranger.
Speaker 5: Now the council ranger.
Speaker 6: Council ranger saw him with his dogs off a leash apparently, and and told him, you know, get him, get him on a leash in the.
Speaker 4: And he mooned.
Speaker 5: Strange response to have, like I'm not gonna do it. And also, here's my butt cheek Like moon is just showing the cheeks right, it's not a spread, No, that would what they used to brown eyes eye he allegedly moon. Yeah, but that's so weird, like kids do that on the school bus to cars that drive pass that's crazy.
Speaker 4: There, I heard you talking about.
Speaker 2: The parliaments reached a decision on gambling, and it's pretty weak, isn't it.
Speaker 6: Well, some changes are coming in, so it looks like it's well, it is happening. From January next year, there's going to be some changes to the gambling reform. That just means we'll see less ads on TV.
Speaker 4: And they're still there. Yeah, I haven't gone.
Speaker 7: They're still there.
Speaker 4: We'll just see less of them on TV and radio.
Speaker 6: And one of the other changes was that you can opt out of these bonus bets. Now for some people who don't know that, some of these agencies or these companies they give you a bonus bet, sort of a ten dollar bonus bet here and there to sort of entice you to have a Look, yeah, so you'll be able to opt out of that, so you won't.
Speaker 4: Be given they'll be able to opt out.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, yeah, so they can still do it.
Speaker 3: But I just feel like this is so piss week, Like best if they actually cared about trying to stop people from gambling. And look, I don't necessarily think it's the right way to go, because I do think they can be too strict and then everyone's just going to say, what do we live in a nanny state?
Speaker 5: Like I agree, make your own choices.
Speaker 3: But if they cared like I went to Adelaide ones and to play the Pokey's in Adelaide, you have to take your notes, put them in a machine and it gives you coins. You then have to feed individual coins into the poke machines to play and if you win, guess what that'll get spit out in coins too, hold on one.
Speaker 5: Of these little plastic cup. I didn't want to. I didn't want to have a slap at all when I was there. The opt out gets me. I think they were talking about this, right SBS.
Speaker 2: I think it was you could go onto their app during the World Cup and opt out of seeing gambling ads. Right, how many people bothered? First, you've got to find it, Yeah, then you got to opt out. Shouldn't it be that it's just automatical when you sign in, it gives you an option like no one's gonna opt out?
Speaker 5: Or shouldn't it be automatically off? And you can opt in.
Speaker 4: Not opt out? But they know that, they know that, they know that.
Speaker 2: Well, let's gamble with you thousands to be one with our pop quiz playing at seven and eight today. We're also giving you the chance to win a brand new current. We'll have cameras and reversion.
Speaker 5: Yes, it's a good cart.
Speaker 4: My mum won't want it.
Speaker 3: No, And Hughesy will be joining us live one air now. He's been copping a lot of heat online at the moment because he's very opinionated. So we're going to give you the chance to take Hughesy on.
Speaker 2: You know, I spoke to him for my podcast Behind the Mic with Mike e Plug. One of these videos I put up is just doing a ranch about the government. It was like nine hundred thousand views, so many, and it gets people. Really he does. He knows how to fire them up.
Speaker 3: So yeah, if you want to have a crack at Hughesy or if you agree with him as well. Thirteen one oh six fives our number plus Doctor Kiss is going to be in studio soon answering all of your medical questions.
Speaker 4: All right, let's do Trady versus Lady right now.
Speaker 2: You can go and see the script live thirteen one oh six five.
Speaker 4: You want to play right now? Ariana Grande here.
Speaker 3: Kids, When it comes to trying to pick up a woman, it seems that men are going to do literally anything except just be a nice.
Speaker 4: And normal person. We're not sure that works.
Speaker 5: It does? It does.
Speaker 3: I'd say being a funny guy works every time. Be the funny guy if you can. But if you're not funny, what are you gonna do?
Speaker 4: But you've got nothing? Then yeah, be hot?
Speaker 2: Then what if you're just really hot? Would wouldn't I mean, would women come up to you?
Speaker 5: I mean certain Oh yeah, certain women would.
Speaker 3: And also like it's like certain women if you're rich, don't care about anything else. But I could not think of anything worse than being with the boring.
Speaker 5: Rich guy or the boring hot you can go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like you've got to have a little bit of something going on. But the latest trend that men are getting amongst to try and pick up women is another maxing trend, and this one is called pheromone maxing.
Speaker 4: Pheromone maxing yep.
Speaker 3: So basically it's where men don't shower to allow their natural body odor to shine through because they believe, or I think it actually is scientifically proven that sweat contains pheromones that make you more attractive to women.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but if he stinks of bo I know one bloke who reeks a bo Yes, some are bad. Yeah, that wouldn't turn you on, would it?
Speaker 3: I think there's got to be a healthy medium, right, there's a balance. But I mean that these men are even altering their diet to make their sweat or optimize the smell of their sweat.
Speaker 4: Smell more like a man.
Speaker 3: But yeah, you're right, the bo guy is not someone that women are like, Oh, smell Jeremy he.
Speaker 2: Reeks's and isn't it funny? I don't think I've ever smelled a chick with bo.
Speaker 3: It's why because bo sticks to underarm hair, so they like to smell a woman's bo. If she doesn't have any underarm hair, you'd have to really get in there. But that's why men's so stinchy because they a sweat more. But b it's ponging up because it's stuck to the hair. But I mean a similar thing women have done. And I know a friend of mine, and I'm not saying a friend of mine, it was me. I haven't done this a friend of mine. Have you ever heard of vabingabbing?
Speaker 4: No? No? Do I want to hear about it?
Speaker 5: Yeah you do? So v stands for vagina.
Speaker 3: Here we go, here's a lesson an abbing stands for dabbing.
Speaker 5: So it's a combination of those two words.
Speaker 3: Now, well, she dabs her vagina on certain parts of her body to increase the smell. So because apparently pheromones in that area also attract men.
Speaker 4: Oh see that did work.
Speaker 3: Actually, certain certain women actually get perfumes made.
Speaker 4: From the smell like vagina.
Speaker 3: Well they will settend like I don't know because I've never looked into it and not I'm not a vabba, but I believe you can have it made from yours.
Speaker 2: Oh foul, So if you hang on you sorry, you said our friend and it was actually.
Speaker 3: Yes, it was Actually she used to do it before she went out, and she swore unless it was a pluce e bo and she just felt more confident. She swore that when she went out after vabbing, she would get way more male attention.
Speaker 4: All right, So you got to put yep, dab doing that dab?
Speaker 7: That's insane.
Speaker 4: Will that work for a dude? It's ball sweater?
Speaker 5: No, absolutely not.
Speaker 2: Hey, let's do the birthday wheel. If it's your birthday today, call us up. You're gonna win a prize, and every caller between now and the end of the year who gets on our birthday will is gonna get not only an amazing prize from the pond, but you'll have a chance to win a brand new Cherry to Go four urban suv.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: From school ones to weekend. Find the Cherry to Go four keeps up with every adventure. Experience it for yourself at Cherry Rides.
Speaker 2: Okay, so if you want to go in with a chance to win a brand new car, it's got to be your birthday today though. Yeah, so call us up right now. Thirteen one o six five will take your calls for the birthday, will coming up right here on kiss good morning, doctor kisses here for all your medical questions on thirteen one oh six five. He will help you out. We just chit you up with headphones right now. Make good morning.
Speaker 4: How are you?
Speaker 7: Good morning? I'm very good, Thank you. What's happening out there?
Speaker 2: Well, we are ready to get our questions on live for you anything.
Speaker 4: It can be embarrassing, so what do I care?
Speaker 5: Fun fact was the doctor on embarrassing bodies Australia.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's how you became world famous.
Speaker 7: Yeah, exactly, world famous?
Speaker 5: Correct me if I'm wrong. You're also a doctor on essay, Yes, Australia.
Speaker 7: I did the first season.
Speaker 5: Yes, I remember seeing you on there. What else have you done?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 5: Everywhere?
Speaker 7: A couple of little bits and pieces nothing.
Speaker 5: How does a doctor get into TV?
Speaker 8: Look, it comes down to right time, right place, right people, knowing some people that then put me forward talent agencies things like that.
Speaker 7: I didn't I didn't seek it out. It sort of came to me in the end.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think a lot of doctors wouldn't have the personality because some.
Speaker 2: Doctors no good bedside manner.
Speaker 4: Do they do a lesson on bedside manner? Surely your courts?
Speaker 7: Yeah, look we do.
Speaker 8: Actually we do spend a lot of time learning about how to interact with patients, develop rapport, communicate well. And unfortunately it is true there are a lot of doctors out there that are not very good at it.
Speaker 3: The one of my local medical center, all the doctors there they missed that lesson because they you only go there if you just know you need a script for something. If you need to actually discuss things with them, you can't not valium and stuff.
Speaker 4: They're really harsh on that.
Speaker 2: I've tried to go on to that medical center, but the doctors there wouldn't give you one.
Speaker 8: Just one of the big issues with people finding a medical hub that they can go to and trust. And I'm always saying to patients, you know, you need to find someone you relate to, that you communicate with, that's going to give you the right time for you explore your medical problem and then give the right management plan.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and they are out there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's get a management plan for caira.
Speaker 9: Hello, Hi Kira, Hi, good morning.
Speaker 5: What did you want to ask, doctor kiss?
Speaker 9: Yeah, so about UTIs in women? I think I've currently got one, but I also had one a few months ago, So I just wanted to know how often is too often before you should see a specialist or seek further investigation.
Speaker 8: Look, that's actually a really good question, and of course it does vary one every handful of months.
Speaker 7: You know, one or two or three year is probably nothing.
Speaker 8: To be concerned about, especially if somebody's otherwise fitting healthy. For ladies, it does tend to be a post intercourse issue.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 8: So the tube of the urethra that drains the bladder, it's very short. The bash and crash of sex can allow some of those bacteria to get in easily. So why we always say empty your bladder after sex?
Speaker 5: So that's true. That's not a bit you should do a wee wee after.
Speaker 4: Oh what if you don't want to weave but you force it out?
Speaker 8: No, you don't necessarily force it out. If you don't want to wave, probably means you a bit dehydrated.
Speaker 7: So drink more and then go and do the week.
Speaker 4: Before you have sex, drink lots of water.
Speaker 7: Yeah, drink lots of water before, empty your bladder after.
Speaker 3: Okay, but this doesn't matter for men. They don't have to we we after. Why am I saying wee week so men don't have to?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 5: Pretty much another double standard out.
Speaker 2: Let's go to Brian. Mate, you've got a question for doctor Kits.
Speaker 10: Yes, I do, doctor kiss. Is there any downside for not showering?
Speaker 4: How long do you not shower.
Speaker 10: For four years?
Speaker 7: Four years?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 7: And I don't.
Speaker 10: I don't smell.
Speaker 5: Who said you don't smell?
Speaker 10: I don't?
Speaker 4: Do you bathe like? Do you did not shower?
Speaker 11: Not?
Speaker 4: You don't get wet at all?
Speaker 7: No, Doctor Kits look interesting.
Speaker 8: I certainly don't want to promote people going out there and never using a bar of soap again. But you know, our body is very good. It doesn't specifically need frequent cleaning. However, if you're not jumping in and having a shower and a clean you know, those body odors you've been talking about will build up and also in all of your skin creases, so armpits, groins, belly fat, under boo, They're going to get a build up of skin cells, oils and therefore bacteria and so that.
Speaker 7: Can then lead to skin conditions.
Speaker 4: How have you not showered in that amount of time?
Speaker 10: Mate? Because I get thirty go and I don't want to fall through the shower screen and I've got to be c A p D right.
Speaker 7: Like emphasema.
Speaker 5: I guess so sorry, Brian.
Speaker 4: Shouldn't someone be showering?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 4: Shouldn't help? No?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 4: Do you go out in public?
Speaker 12: Yes?
Speaker 4: And no one thinks you smell?
Speaker 10: No. I've asked people if I snow and they say no.
Speaker 7: That's a good conversation. Startup.
Speaker 5: Hey, I'm Brian. What do you think of my pits?
Speaker 13: Brian?
Speaker 5: That sounds really tough. I'm sorry, but if you don't smell, then I guess what we got.
Speaker 4: Out of that is we don't need to shower four years.
Speaker 7: You got to be You've got to be really careful.
Speaker 8: Look I really do recommend that people are getting in and having a rinse every day. Look at least a few times a week. If you don't want to use so fine, but yeah, but make sure you're washing all your folds.
Speaker 3: Well, wash your It's true that the vagina is self cleaning. Correct, So does that mean that technically speaking, not that I'm thinking of doing this, a girl could just like wash her under arms and never really wash down there.
Speaker 8: Look, once again, when we're talking about the female bits down below, there's effectively the outside bits and the inside bits, so the inside your.
Speaker 5: Bajora and minra if I'm correct, and.
Speaker 7: Then the further up the vagina.
Speaker 8: So yes, there's a perfect balance pH bacteria. You saw sorts of things up there that if you douche wash put soap water up.
Speaker 7: There, you can change that balance, which then causes just.
Speaker 2: Wash the outside of your vagina and we'll leave it at that.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 5: Is a very interesting segment today, but sure, I'm so sorry we made this weird for you. Okay, Coming up next, I've got to hit a celebrity news and this is really big news. This morning.
Speaker 3: Nick Kurrios has tested positive to cocaine and he's publicly apologized.
Speaker 5: I'll give you all the details on that next YUS.
Speaker 3: You may have heard Sean reporting on this this morning because it is big news. Ozzie starred Nick Kurios, tennis star, has publicly apologized after he was suspended for failing a drug test. Now, this happened at a tennis event in Spain back in June, and he tested positive for cocaine. Now he's been suspended from playing, coaching, and even attending tennis events. It happened a couple of weeks ago, but Curios has confirmed himself on Instagram because he said he wanted everyone to hear it from him first. So in this big statement, he basically said that it was a huge mistake. He takes full responsibility, and he opened up about how how hard the last couple of years have been and that his injuries have actually taken a huge toll on his body. And he said because his body hasn't been able to do what his mind expects it to do, he's been struggling with that. He also said that coming to term to being near the end of his career has been harder than he imagined.
Speaker 5: So he says none.
Speaker 3: Of that excuses what he did, called it a wake up call, and said that he'll be stepping away from social media and public life for twenty eight days to sort himself.
Speaker 4: Just out twenty eight.
Speaker 5: I'm not sure why twenty eight, but yes, eighty.
Speaker 2: And I was watching that on the news last night, and I did think, if you're for any athlete, right knowing that your whole career has been the most important thing in the world to you, and at a certain point you to age or injury, you have to step down, and that must be a big o.
Speaker 3: Their whole identity just wrapped up in one sport. And the thing is like, you know, you and I we work in radio. But that can continue for many years. Not always sports, true, but not by your choice. But sports careers are very short lived. Like a lot of footy players, for example, maybe play for.
Speaker 5: Less than ten years. Ten if they're lucky.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly right, And you know you're at the top of your game. You've spent your whole teenage years training and all.
Speaker 3: Of that, so wouldn't yeah, yeah, I mean it would be. But again you've done the wrong thing. And I guess he's accepted that, and he's gonna he's gonna own it and deal with the punishment. Now, back in nineteen ninety six, Tupac was famously shot and killed in Vegas. At the time, he was with sug Knight. Now he was actually in the car when Tupac was shot and killed. Now sug Knight has come out and revealed what happened to Tupac's body after he died.
Speaker 4: What do they do with it?
Speaker 3: So they cremated him, But that's not the story. The story is after he was cremated, sug who helped facilitate that cremation, took the ashes to Tupuck's mum in a Vegas hotel room, and Tupuck's mum rolled his ashes into blunts and smoked him.
Speaker 4: Hey, I wish doctor Kiss was still here. I want to know. Can you smoke a body?
Speaker 5: Well, you can smoke, you just have to right. Well, I don't know about is it a right?
Speaker 3: But I guess you'd have to put it in like with the I don't know, yeah, but I mean I have no.
Speaker 5: Step by step on how.
Speaker 4: To do it, the way to honor.
Speaker 5: I mean, look, that's not what I have you ever thought?
Speaker 3: It's very morbid conversation, But have you ever thought about what you want to happen to your body when you die.
Speaker 2: I want to be buried. I've decided let's be old school. You're none of these burning me. I want to be buried.
Speaker 3: And do you want to donate? Oh no, you're buried, not cremated. I was gonna say, donate body pass you take a science so.
Speaker 7: You can do that.
Speaker 2: You want any of my crap body, go for it, or stuffed and put on the couch so my wife could never remarry taxi dermy. Yeah, I'm just a constant reminder.
Speaker 5: That is weird.
Speaker 3: There's actually a trend overseas where people have started taxidermying their pets because they can't let go of them once they pass, so they've just got their cat or dog stuff, but the real thing and they pat it and stuff and people there.
Speaker 5: That is like crazy to me.
Speaker 4: It's creepy, is it?
Speaker 5: Let go?
Speaker 2: Hey? You want to hear more gossip, You can get the Kiss Breakfast podcast on the free iHeartRadio app. We give away thousands of dollars every morning with our pop quiz and our first chance to play for the day.
Speaker 4: Right now, you want to.
Speaker 2: Do the pop quiz, call us thirteen, one oh six. Let's get you on to play. You're on kiss, Good morning, Kiss.
Speaker 4: Let's do it.
Speaker 2: We give away thousands every morning our first pop quiz of the day.
Speaker 4: I'm excited as Jared. Hello, Hi Jared, there you go?
Speaker 14: Good?
Speaker 5: You got grand plans if you win a thousand bucks?
Speaker 15: Oh not really, just go ahead and do something.
Speaker 9: Probably, I don't know.
Speaker 5: It's just not out with the boys.
Speaker 15: Oh yeah, that doesn't happen that often, so why not do it?
Speaker 4: Get on it all right, let's let's give you a go here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, let's get straight into it. Good luck, Jared.
Speaker 3: Question number one. Name a TV game show. Jill and O'Dell Carpenters.
Speaker 5: Are fans of which pop star.
Speaker 9: Sabrina?
Speaker 3: Which film company's logo features a desk lamp? Pixar finish the title of Harry Jowsey's new Netflix dating show, Let's Marry.
Speaker 10: Path.
Speaker 3: Ricky Ponting is famous for playing which sport I cricking?
Speaker 5: Name a movie starring Vince.
Speaker 14: Vaughan, Uh, grown Ups?
Speaker 5: What does c D stand for.
Speaker 16: CD?
Speaker 5: YEP?
Speaker 10: Contact disc?
Speaker 3: Which singer received the most nominations that this year's VMA's Path. Which Australian TV show about hunting for gold has just been.
Speaker 7: Canceled about goldhound and the word.
Speaker 3: Stan meaning super fan is a blend of which two words.
Speaker 15: Path and the other one that Harry Harry.
Speaker 5: I think it was okay, Yeah, let's marry Harry. All right.
Speaker 3: You got one, two, three, four, five, six seven. You didn't do too bad but really good. Yeah you did. I don't know if Vince Vaughan is in Grown Ups. I don't believe that he is, so that one would be incorrect. In terms of which singer got the most nominations at the VMA's, that was Madonna. And the word stan meaning super fan is a blend of store and fan. Sorry, and it comes from that eminem song back in the day.
Speaker 4: Such a good song.
Speaker 2: Okay, mate, well done, but yeah, no, no money for you. We will do another pop quiz before eight, all right, so keep it right here on kiss if you want to give it a go.
Speaker 4: Shoosy, he'sy mate.
Speaker 2: If you have a look at the internet, Shoesy's all over and getting really angry.
Speaker 5: We just mad.
Speaker 2: He is mad at the moment, mainly at the government and stuff. We want to know why is Hughsey so angry? Let's get him to join us on air.
Speaker 3: Oh and also if you want to take Hughsey on. If there's something you have a strong opinion on and Hughesy's got the opposite opinion on, maybe you agree thirteen one oh sixty five and we'll get you on air with hughsy too.
Speaker 4: All right, Olivia Dean, this is going off at the moment.
Speaker 2: Baby steps playing right now on Kiss You hang it out with Mikey and nud Good morning, We are live with Dave hughes logis.
Speaker 4: The other night I was on the red carpet.
Speaker 17: You weren't there, Now, I was invited, so that's why I wasn't there.
Speaker 5: But what have I gone?
Speaker 17: I might if I only go to logans when I'm on stage. You know I don't win logis, but I presented a lot of logies. I've opened it many times, and if I can get a laugh from stage, I go. If I'm just in the room pretending to be happy for other people winning awards, I don't go.
Speaker 3: Well, I respect that, But did you watch the logis and did you see that Robert Irwin made a little joke about you?
Speaker 4: Or have we got it?
Speaker 5: We do have it. I will play it for anyone who hasn't heard.
Speaker 11: Apparently, I hear that Channel ten is also developing a reboot of Hughesy.
Speaker 4: We have a problem, and.
Speaker 11: I think it's called no, seriously, Hughesy, we have a problem.
Speaker 5: What do you think of that? Hughesy?
Speaker 17: Look, I love being mentioned. I'm not gonna lie. Yeah, I'm happy for Robert to get a laugh. I'm happy to be to be.
Speaker 7: No, if you know what I mean.
Speaker 17: And I have been on that day many times mocking other people, so you know, I think I play that a pretty pain sort of joke. I don't have a problem with that. I really rob at the nice guy. He wouldn't have written that joke that was on the auto you and you read it in good luck to it?
Speaker 3: What do you think in terms of because we had Sampaign hosting for three years prior to Robert, obviously very different in their hosting style, But by your preference, which one do you think did a better job?
Speaker 5: Sampaign Robert Owin.
Speaker 17: I think I think I did a better job. So yeah, I think I did the best job. And I don't really want to any debate about anyone else.
Speaker 5: Well yourself, back yourself.
Speaker 2: Let's do other debates here now, Shoesy, I had you on on my podcast behind the mic plug go and look it up.
Speaker 4: I got you on there.
Speaker 2: I thought we were just going to chat about your career and stuff, and it went on this long winded anti government tangent.
Speaker 4: And I thank you by the way.
Speaker 2: Your videos did very well for me, But tell me incredibly well because people are angry what's going on? Because a lot of people have said, what's happened to Shoosy? You really are angry at the current government, right.
Speaker 9: I am, and I.
Speaker 17: Think we all should be and we aren't aware. And I've spent many is not being aware enough of what they do with our money. And what they do with our money is they steal it, and they hand out massive inflated contracts for work that doesn't need to be done to make to theirs and everyone gets a leak of the ice cream except the poor taxpayer or anyone in Australia who's not in the club guide. So we've got to be more aware. I know I sound like a cooker and that's what I've been told, but you know what, it's true, Okay, it's actually true. And so the facts that you're paying today is going to a government's at three levels, council, state, and federal, and they are doing nothing with it that is productive for the country and it's making everyone poorer and we need to change the system.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: I saw a video where because you you're upset about the negative gearing changes, and I saw a video where you were addressing the FAI. Well, people have said on that you're just angry because you're a wealthy land owner and you have you're pissed off of the government because they're going to tax you more, though they wouldn't be cause you're exempt from this anyway.
Speaker 4: But what do you say to that?
Speaker 2: People are just saying, it's a rich, old white man who's got a lot of money and tenants in his homes and you're just angry because the government's going to tax people.
Speaker 9: Well, the day of.
Speaker 17: Rachael white Man, they're racist and that's for so no. I Well, the people can say what they like and I don't care, but you know what, I just want people to realize that the corruption is out of control. And yeah, so I'm not going to defend myself because I can't be bothered because that's like whack a mile. So if you keep defending yourself, you're just like bye. So yeah, whatever what they like, just look into what happens to the money, guys, and if we do that, well, then the it will be spent more widely because we're looking at what goes on. So yeah, people can say what they like, Mike and I don't care.
Speaker 2: Okay, Now, a lot of comments I got on my videos were you should join Pauline Hanson and One Nation. You're big Pauline fan, are you? You're down with all of that.
Speaker 17: Look, I'm not gonna join One Nation. So I'm actually in Victoria. I'm back in Liberals, and that's what that's on the record. Actually, on Logan night, I was down at a bowls club in Geelong talking with the possible next premier of Victoria.
Speaker 9: And you know, I got more.
Speaker 17: Attention on the red carpet at a bowls club in Geelong than I would at the.
Speaker 4: So not a fan of Pauline. Do you not like her?
Speaker 17: I'm not, I do not. I'm not going to disparage Pauline. I mean, she said some stuff over the years that has not sounded good. But I know a lot of people who say she's a very nice person. So I'm not here to disparage Pauline Hanson. So yeah, so I'm I'm trying to be careful there, Mike. So yeah, So I'm yeah, people, a lot of people are backing one nation. You've got to remember that, guys, and you've got to ask yourself why, you know why they're backing one nation. They're back in one nation because they're sick to death of what the current system. So and that's something that she's been tapping into for a long time. And she's got the more support because of her sort of stance and she had stayed consistent in many ways. So yeah, so that's all I'll say about Pauline Hanson right now, All.
Speaker 3: Right, off politics for a second, and we are going to take some calls. If you want to take Hughsey on, or you have a strong opinion about something, maybe you agree or disagree with Hughsey thirteen one oh sixty five.
Speaker 5: I just wanted to ask you about Melanie Bracewell.
Speaker 3: Now, we had her on the show the other day and there was that online feud where you know, she exposed you for peeing in a bottle backstage at a comedy gig.
Speaker 5: Now, when we spoke to her.
Speaker 3: She was pretty chill about it and just said she actually didn't think she was exposing anything, and she thought it was a knowledge something that you had spoken about publicly in the past as well. What's your kind of thoughts, what's your side of the story with this whole Mel Bracewell feud.
Speaker 17: We really don't want to have a feud with anyone, and it looks so I'll just stayed one more time. There was one time where there was a glass backstage. There was no toilet to go to. I had to go on stage in a minute, so I couldn't leave, and I weed in a glass. I had no idea whose glass it was. It looked like it was just a glass. It's not something I do commonly. I wouldn't. It's ridiculous to think I would.
Speaker 18: Uh.
Speaker 17: And then I found out afterwards that it was her glass, and we rang her.
Speaker 7: Had to laugh with her about it.
Speaker 17: Yeah, I had to laugh with her about it. So it was like it was it was absolutely nothing, Yeah, to be honest, and she was. She was there, so that was ridiculous to make a big thing of that. But again, I'm not here to have a few with anyone. I want to stay present and I want you were coming at me because there is and people are coming at me because I'm having a crack at the government. So that's that's what's going on. Left Ryan Santa with me, so yeah, but I'm not here a few individuals. I really want everyone to have a look at what the government are doing with the money. And now it's boring because we never ever look at it. It's our money and they steal it. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, do you want to take Shusey on. He thinks the government are stealing all our money. A lot of people are calling in this morning.
Speaker 5: I know you don't lot of people agreeing with you.
Speaker 2: Hughesy by the way, yeah, I know you don't want a feud, but maybe you could feud with a few of our listeners and we'll take you on educate.
Speaker 5: We could call it in your opinion. Yep, So we'll get your calls on next thirteen. Yeah, you go do it.
Speaker 2: We got Shoesy live on air. You might have seen all these socials are going off. He's angry at the government and we want to know do you want to agree or disagree with Hughsey?
Speaker 3: Right, now if you want to take Hughesy on your calls on thirteen one oh sixty five, let's start with Joe in Melbourne.
Speaker 5: Good morning, Joe, Oh, Joe, good morning.
Speaker 19: How are you guys?
Speaker 8: Hello?
Speaker 14: Who's he?
Speaker 5: How are you?
Speaker 17: I'm really good Joe, how are you? You have a good morning. It's a bit it's sunny as Albourne today, guys, so unusual.
Speaker 19: A bit later, yes, it is hu'sy. My question is to you. I'm glad you're going to go politics. I was just wondering what makes you going for Liberal? Is going to make any difference? You're just talking about money, So how is you going to liberal?
Speaker 7: Going to change fair husy?
Speaker 17: Yeah, look good, good question. Joe in Victoria. As Joe would know, Labor have been in for twelve years and the corruption has been just out of control. So I don't know anyone else that the One Nation only just announced their leader and I don't know who he is, so I can't trust anyone else at this point, Joe. So I've jumped on the Liberals. There's a young woman who's leading the Liberals. She's in her mid thirties, and Aim is Jess Wilson and I've had a number of conversations with her, and I said, Jess, we just don't want to corrupt government. Can you promise you're going to be honest and not steal everyone's money? And she I think she is going to be honest, Joe, So that's why I'm going with her and her team seemed pretty good. But you know, I want to keep an eye on whoever's in government. I don't want to be in govern myself, but I want to keep an eye on everyone who is in government so that they don't do what labor have done in Victoria for the last twelve years. So that's why I'm going.
Speaker 2: With It's not just a labor thing though, right Like liberals have been in power many years in the country, they can be just as bad, can't they. You're not just some sort of liberal stooge, now, are you?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 17: Of course not, mate, because I was a labor voter up until very recently, so I'm not.
Speaker 11: No.
Speaker 17: I think it's been taken to the next level by the governments. I think the federal government and seriously having Elbow hanging out with the former labor Premier Dan Andrews, whose corruption is just off the charts. Just having that happen is just you know, that is bad for the country. Cerious about that. So, yeah, so I am going to go to the liberals, but I'm not here to think that they're perfect, and I'm not going to just be in apologies for them. Believe me, I'm not. So That's where I'm at, Joe.
Speaker 5: All right, let's get on another call here. We've got Dean in Sydney.
Speaker 3: Dean, what did you want to say to Hughsey?
Speaker 19: Hu'syhu's he that could you not trust the government? Look at all the great things they've done for us?
Speaker 10: I'll know nothing.
Speaker 2: Oh so you're a great Yeah, he should commandit, all.
Speaker 5: Right, mate.
Speaker 17: What he's doing, what he's saying is everywhere out there, guys. Honestly, it's crazy how many people are pissed off with what's happening in this country.
Speaker 4: All right, let's go next one. Kaffee Kaffe, you're on with Shusey. Go for it.
Speaker 20: You think you think's I I'm never going to disagree with you if you're holding the government accountable. Babe, you're on the mark with the neggative gearing. I am sick to the back teeth of these I'm going to be poled. I'm not going to use any bad language. But these people who make sure that their bases are covered, they're all grandfathers, so they're all good to go for the rest of their lives. But bugger the little mom and dad investors that want to try and build a future for their kids and grandkids. No, no, no, you can't do that.
Speaker 14: We've got all the wealth and you.
Speaker 4: Can bugger off, right, so you should talking the.
Speaker 10: Negative may.
Speaker 17: Not just that though she's made a really good point there. All the labor federal ministers sold all their houses before they changed the rules. They knew, they knew, but we didn't. It was an absolute disgrace. It was inside of trading and they should be ashamed of themselves. And young people now have no chance to build wealth through share investing or crypto investing or anything because the government are going to take all the profits in tax. Guys. It's a disgrace and she is onto it and people are. They're under it all around the Australia. That's why the polling shows labor at the lowest levels they've ever been at.
Speaker 10: Guys.
Speaker 17: People are under this and I appreciate the feedback I'm getting here all right.
Speaker 3: One last call, Let's speak to Shane on the Central COS Tay.
Speaker 15: Shane, good morning, Hey Usy, Thanks mate for being so vocal about things going on in the government. I guess my big thing is I'm becoming aware of I'm fifty eight now, so I'm getting to the age where I'm trying to push for retirement and yeah, I'm getting sick and tired of it too. I'm really interested to hear your views on the taxing of the resourcing companies and the gas companies that are drawing all of our resources out of our country and making billions and dollars of profit which could be going into supporting our social systems and giving free education, pre dental, free health. How do you feel about that?
Speaker 17: Yeah, I'm with you there, mate, Absolutely, the governments attack the little person. They attack the Aussie citizen who's just trying to make their way in a humble way through life, and they do not go these multinational companies who take huge profits out of the country. And it's not just gas and the other resources, mate, what about all the tech companies and all the buildings they take out of Australia And we get bugger all back in tax because our governments are not strong enough or smart enough to work out how to make sure these massive companies leave a portion of the money they earn in Australia. It's bloody ridiculous.
Speaker 2: All right, there we go, tax and more tax of mining companies. Here's it before we get let you go. Are you gonna run for parliament then, mate? Or you're just gonna make noise?
Speaker 4: I mean you can.
Speaker 9: No no.
Speaker 17: But what you just what you just saw there, guys, is what I get in the street every single day. I go to the supermarket and I get like ten people wanting to hug me. And this is all ages, all ethnicities, all paygrades, because everyone's sick of it. It's it's unbelievable how hissed off Australia is. And you just saw a little bit. You just heard a little bit of it. Then that's everywhere everywhere. I know you don't want to turn it into a talk backstage. I get it, but that's what's going on out there.
Speaker 10: Guy.
Speaker 4: There we go, Shuesy joining me.
Speaker 5: Thank you, Hughsy you.
Speaker 4: Again? All right?
Speaker 3: All right, some breaking celebrity news this morning. Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are now going to move back to the UK.
Speaker 2: I thought you were going to say that over Oh no, Shuessy would have had a lot to say.
Speaker 5: Of course he would off. I'll tell you why they're moving back next.
Speaker 4: All right, some.
Speaker 5: Breaking celebrity news this morning.
Speaker 3: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are going to move back to the UK six years after leaving the US.
Speaker 5: They've been living in Montecito in the US.
Speaker 3: Now why well, so, apparently Archie and Lilibet will be enrolled at a British school and they're planning on staying until the kids finish their education. Are they going to be living in a non royal residence, a private residence in London? And they're still not going to be working royals. But it's what's interesting about this is Megan and Harry originally left the UK because they got such scrutiny from the British press and they felt unsupported by the royals, so they basically did everything they can they could sorry to get their independence and move as far away from the Royals as possible.
Speaker 5: Like when they first moved to the US, they lived and remember that billionaire Tyler Perry's mansion because he had like a proper security setup, so they lived there just until they could find their feet.
Speaker 4: They know why though.
Speaker 2: It's the education thing to the Brits, Like we can be snobs here in Australia.
Speaker 4: Were private versus public.
Speaker 2: It's a huge thing. He'd be going to Oh the poms here. Where do all the bloody royals go? Is it like Eton or one of these private schools.
Speaker 16: I think it's somewhere in Scotland called Late Saint Andrew's or saintan somebody.
Speaker 2: It's so important to them, you know, the whole or Wood school did you go to? So they're going to sacrifice the privacy for the sake of their kids going to some snoody private school.
Speaker 5: I've got a completely different theory. King Charles has got cancer.
Speaker 3: I think I think it's got something to do with the fact that maybe his cancer is getting progressively worse and despite a feud, as soon as you say your dad's going to die, yeah, I reckon, maybe they want to be close for that.
Speaker 4: I reckon it's the snooty private schools.
Speaker 6: It has to be something big for them because they made such a big deal, such a big deal heading over to the US.
Speaker 5: It was almost like we're not coming back kind of they did.
Speaker 3: They made it feel like they were never going to return to the UK, and now all of a sudden, like it was a huge deal at the time, they did all those interviews where they revealed how awful apparently the royal family was to them, including remember the claims that apparently was that the Queen who asked what color their baby skin would be because Megan's obviously partly black. So it's just I don't know that to do all that and then go back. I mean, like I said, they're still non working royals, not living in a royal residence, so maybe it's got nothing to do with the Royals at all, but it's very interesting. Moving on to another person feuding with their parents, Brooklyn Beckham. Now he's doubled down on the feud he's got going on with his parents, David and Victoria Beckham. Now, in case you forget, this all started or came out rather, there was rumors about it for ages, but it came out officially back in January when Brooklyn posted this huge statement on social media backing his wife Nicola Peltz and claiming that, you know, Victoria did things like danced inappropriately with him at his wedding.
Speaker 5: It was so juicy at the time.
Speaker 3: And the Beckham parents, and I think they've taken the right approach, have just not addressed it because as soon as they address it, they're then making this feud with their own son worse.
Speaker 5: So we've kind of never heard their side of the story. But Brooklyn just keeps going the latest.
Speaker 3: He when he was eighteen, got the words Mumma's Boy tattooed on one of his.
Speaker 5: Pecks on his chest.
Speaker 4: Yeah, bit off.
Speaker 5: It was a weird tattoo to get.
Speaker 3: But anyway, all these years later and he's posted a photo of himself.
Speaker 5: Going for a run shirtless, and we can see that.
Speaker 3: He has covered up that tattoo with this big floral pieces.
Speaker 5: Of Mumma's Boy.
Speaker 3: You get it in the first place, Yeah, But to get it covered up and to post about it, that's a statement.
Speaker 4: He's doing a run, did you say with his shirt off? Yeah?
Speaker 5: And he's got he's got a decent ring on him.
Speaker 4: What is it with?
Speaker 2: Okay, I got a theory, right, it's going to sound like I'm just jealous and don't like my body. Every time I go for a walk. There's some jack dude running with his shirt off.
Speaker 5: It's never that runs with his shirt off, right, Is he jacked?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's never that hot. You never see some fat bloke running with his shirt off. It's only ever a dude with, by the way, a good body and tattoos. Oh yeah, he's got tatoo stra My thory is you go and get all the tattoos and there's like no one.
Speaker 5: Can feel it. You've got to show them off shirt. I'm telling you right now, Caine is definitely sweating.
Speaker 3: He's definitely hot because if you're running and working out properly, but then there's definitely no But I agree, if you see them going for a walk, yes. The other reason though, could be they want a tan, Yeah, a tan order because I also see chicks who are wearing the tiny little like bras and bike shorts in the middle of winter walking with their mates and they're not even at a pace.
Speaker 5: Where they're breathless, like they're talking.
Speaker 4: They're walking.
Speaker 5: Interesting, that, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Hey, there's been a big rise in old school dating, a trend from old school dating.
Speaker 4: It's coming back. But will you agree with it? We're going to get into that next.
Speaker 2: By the way, you want more celeb news, you're going to get up our Kiss Breakfast podcast available for three on our iHeart app Teddy Swims. Now, what about this dating Everyone hates the dating apps. God, I hated them when I was on them.
Speaker 5: I'm so glad I never have to go on them ever again.
Speaker 4: Weren't they the worst?
Speaker 5: I just feel bad for single people because you know, everyone's like, oh, it's not that bad out there the person. No, it's terrible.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I feel on there. When I was on there too, Did you see me?
Speaker 5: I should have blocked you.
Speaker 4: You should have super like.
Speaker 3: You know what though, when I was on there, I went on and I was only ever on there for a day or two and then let.
Speaker 4: W hang off. Yeah, lot of chicks do that anyway.
Speaker 2: In person dating events are having a resurgence because people are for the dating apps.
Speaker 4: So there's all these like singles.
Speaker 2: Events like mixes, yeah, where people go along to I know my cousin who I think still single. I haven't spoken to him for a few months. He was going on and he just said it was terrible. Yeah, like the caliber of people.
Speaker 3: I was going to say, what unless they can make a serious serious comeback and they're huge on TikTok or something.
Speaker 5: Yes, they're not going to be the kind of people you want.
Speaker 4: No, it was all the duds. I mean, sounds awful.
Speaker 2: But if you're like that fed up that you're not on the dating apps, how good are you going to be at an in person singles event. You know what I mean, You're at the end of your tether.
Speaker 5: Sorry, I've lost interest in what you're saying, because I've just heard that before.
Speaker 4: No one has ever lost interest in what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I was just looking at my Instagram.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and your girlfriend, who I follow, lovely Alana, has posted a number of stories because you've gotten a bunch of flowers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I did. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Now the card says dear Alana Happy And I can't even say this word jikshi day a bracket's Chinese Vallain times.
Speaker 2: It is, It's Chinese Valentine's And I remembered, so I arranged flowers for her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, then you said love heart, mike E. Now a number of issues here. Firstly, you went from never buying her flowers to buying her like what two, four, six, eight, ten, twelve, like sixteen long stem pink roses quite expensive from mister Roses.
Speaker 5: Plug there for them.
Speaker 3: But I don't know why you've gone zero to one hundred and now you're making up days.
Speaker 2: But no, one's not a made up day. Think can you look up if it's Chinese Valentine's Day? So I believe it's the thing?
Speaker 13: Yeah, an odd request.
Speaker 5: Even He's like.
Speaker 3: What, But my biggest concern is on the card to your girlfriend you signed off mike e what she calls me?
Speaker 5: No, it isn't.
Speaker 2: Surely it's either that or daddy vomit vomit anyway, Happy Chinese Valentine's Day.
Speaker 4: It was yesterday, Yeah, I got it a day. Why are you across that to cross everything? Love?
Speaker 5: And why are you all of a sudden buying flowers for such occasions?
Speaker 4: Look, Nat, it was another freebie from mister Flowers. I would rather Yeah, I don't know, but she does now.
Speaker 13: I would rather not get flowers at all than get flowers a day late for Chinese Valentine's Day.
Speaker 5: I'm fully with you.
Speaker 13: I wasn't across the Kiji festivale Shi.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Happy Chinesese Valentine's Day to whether I'm adaig for yesterday and my girlfriend I hope you enjoy them.
Speaker 4: Thanks you, mister who was mister Roses.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't mind a bunch too, then if the caning about willy nilly, thanks guys.
Speaker 2: OK, still to govern other jets to win thousands with our cash pop quiz.
Speaker 4: I don't know the name of it.
Speaker 5: It is the the pop quiz.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, but thousands of cash every morning. We're going to do it again in the next twenty all.
Speaker 2: Right, keep it right here and happy Chinese Valentine's Day for yesterday?
Speaker 4: Oh how good is eating?
Speaker 10: Well?
Speaker 2: Not according to gen Z's dinner. Yeah, dinner is canceled.
Speaker 5: Why do they keep canceling everything?
Speaker 2: Well three gen Z Aussies are skipping dinner and go on to bed hungry?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 5: Is that because it cozy lives?
Speaker 2: But a lot of it is they're saying that it's too expensive. They can't afford it, as well as not having the time or the energy.
Speaker 5: To or the energy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, twenty eight percent do buy the ingredients but decide not to use them and just like order Uber eats. I have noticed my girlfriend who.
Speaker 4: Is she gen Z?
Speaker 5: Yes, she's twenty nine thing, can you look up her? For twenty nine year olds?
Speaker 13: Yeah, what year is she born?
Speaker 3: So so she's turning thirty this year, so that means she would have been born in nine to.
Speaker 7: Six.
Speaker 13: She's like right on the cast, but I think just millennial.
Speaker 4: I'll claim her as gen Z.
Speaker 5: She's as millennial.
Speaker 2: Well, I've noticed, like last night, for example, she had yo chi or whatever it is at two pm, and then I was like, I'm gonna have dinner. She didn't care. She'll go like eat during the day or like grays or whatever.
Speaker 5: But most people eat during the day and also at night.
Speaker 2: Dinner to me is very important and it needs to be at six pm, no earlier, No lask six pm.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, well, I mean most of us on the team are very food passionate. In fact, we have a group chat that we start. We have many group chats here. In one of them, No you don't need to be, do you want to be? They go off all day quite annoying actually, But we've got one for like celebrity news stories, one for just general chit chat, one for like show content stuff. We've got even like an audio chat. We've got a guest chat. We've got so so many.
Speaker 4: Part of them.
Speaker 3: Our latest group chat though, because we didn't have enough, we started another one called the dinner Chat.
Speaker 4: Well will you just talk about your dinner?
Speaker 5: Or I started I.
Speaker 3: Don't know who, but it started by before we'd leave each day, we'ld stand up and go, all right, what's everyone having for dinner? And we actually discovered that we all got very passionate about food and what we were having, and we judge people even, like pulled our boss dB in one day, go what are you having for dinner?
Speaker 5: He was having sashimi. It was very strange.
Speaker 4: But TB has sashimi for dinner.
Speaker 5: One night a week.
Speaker 3: He and his wife, Belinda, A lovely wife, Belinda, I have sashimi for dinner.
Speaker 5: I like that, Yeah, you'd love that.
Speaker 3: But anyway, but I noticed everyone gets really into chat about dinner. So we took it to the next level. Started a group chat from it, and it's really highlighted who's a good cook, who's like It's really opened my eyes to how everyone lives of this.
Speaker 2: Can I see some of these dinners? I don't want to be in the group chat because that's annoying.
Speaker 3: But yeah, we've actually put a little game together for you, so I obviously know I can't play along. But it's called Whose Dinner Is This? A fun game for all the family, coming soon to all good game stores as well. Now what we're gonna do is there's a little slide show.
Speaker 5: We're going to go through. These people aren't named.
Speaker 3: There's person ABC, D and E, and based on the food and the kind of things that we've prepared, you need to try.
Speaker 5: And match it to the person. We'll talk you through what everyone's dinner is.
Speaker 3: So if we go, if we begin the game, any game show music or something to make this a little more fun.
Speaker 2: I've got Jeopardy music, Yeah, hit it it.
Speaker 5: Mike got a game show? Can you go the game show bed? This is not doing it for me?
Speaker 4: Game show bed? Yes, I got that as well. Okay, cool, Oh.
Speaker 5: Welcome to Whose Dinner Is This? I got a person a. Now there's three dinners.
Speaker 3: The first one, I wag you beef burger and roast potatoes, the second one a lovely Greek pasta salad, and the third chicken breast with sweet potato and salad.
Speaker 5: This person is eating very healthily.
Speaker 2: They put a lot of effort in and I've got to say it's got to be a chick.
Speaker 4: It's not for dudes.
Speaker 5: I'm going to go, person A, who do you think that is?
Speaker 4: I think that's you nut.
Speaker 5: Okay, lock it in.
Speaker 4: Okay, that is locked. And it's a bit like a blind ranking here. It don't going to know whether I'm right or.
Speaker 5: Let's move on to person B.
Speaker 3: This person has a hayanase chicken rice, a Portuguese roast chicken with salad and rice, and finally schnitzel with broccoli and potato JEMs.
Speaker 4: We claim they've made all this.
Speaker 5: They have.
Speaker 4: They've literally made it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it looks like a chef has prepared it genuinely, and they've got the lovely dinner plates too.
Speaker 2: I'm going to say that is a gay man's dinner, So I'm gonna I mean, it's a lot of effort. Right, A straight bloker has put chops on the barbie.
Speaker 4: I'm going to go.
Speaker 5: Thing, Person bing is locked in. Moving along to a person See they've got a salmon sturfry jacket, potato with tuna and cheese, and a smoked salmon and cream cheese bagel.
Speaker 4: Oh it's given.
Speaker 5: That's also put together very well so, but particularly that salmon sturfry.
Speaker 4: Still it looks like a bloats you're a cable.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know what's I feel? Jacket potato with tuna and cheese makes it men that Yeah, it's just very deconstructed as well. There's no presentation that's gone into that.
Speaker 4: It's almost a little British, but I could be wrong.
Speaker 3: Key key here to look at the background in the photo. So in picture in these pictures, what can you see in the background.
Speaker 4: I can see an alan key on the table for some reason, beer.
Speaker 2: Bottle caps like a beer bottle cut the wires, yeah, even the serviettes not done probably, So it's definitely a dude.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And just with that.
Speaker 2: Jacket potato and tuna, that's something foul and english Man.
Speaker 5: So I'm going to go with the persons, all right. Moving along to person D.
Speaker 3: Now we've got some weird pasta of sorts. Not quite sure what's in there. A lot of cheese. It's a spiral pasta if that makes any difference to you. Porridge with biscoff and still frozen raspberries and also are clearly purchased from Frangos, Burger and chips.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is and mainly for the middle one there being your biscoff or whatever it is, that is a chick.
Speaker 4: So I'm going that's Chelsea.
Speaker 2: No man needs biscof, No real man needs biscof. Okay, we'll eat it, but he ain't preparing it.
Speaker 3: The serving size of the chips on the burger and chips, that's a male serving.
Speaker 4: That is a male serving. But she may have had a male guest that.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, Chelsea is single, so you could be right.
Speaker 5: You're doing all right so far, so Chelsea locked in? And finally, person E, you've got honey on toast, meat bowls and a chip sandwich.
Speaker 2: Okay, now, Mopi Dan, who does all our social media videos that you love and adoor?
Speaker 5: Well, he's the only person you haven't mentioned.
Speaker 2: It is true, but I think I'm I think I've got it right. You live in some foul share house, don't you, mate?
Speaker 4: I thought I heard your word, so it's foul.
Speaker 5: But he isn't a sharehouse.
Speaker 2: Yeah it looks sharehouse worthy this food, honey on toast.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm walking in, MOPy Dan.
Speaker 3: Alrighty locked in? Person Empy Dan, how did I go? Now we're going to reveal the answers here. So person A who you believe to be me? That was actually MOPy dan. Oh, he is quite the chef.
Speaker 5: People play the wag you beef burger and roast potatoes, the Greek pasta salad, all from scratch.
Speaker 4: I got that Rob. You are a great cook, made poire and he's.
Speaker 5: On the market. Ladies, if you're interested, what's your Instagram handle? They can slide Daniel wacky.
Speaker 4: There you go, please a foul sharehouse.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but look, if he meets you and he likes you, maybe you can move in together. And he's great at cooking. All right, let's move on to person B. You said, Look, I'm sorry whoever did this slide show? They've done the old school, like when you're in primary school and you transition between Yes, it was like a cube, a cube fade in. All right, Person B, you were correct? Is that thing? Hello?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 18: I made his.
Speaker 3: Dinners each night. Are as gay as he is on the weekend. That is like a gay man's meal. You're you're correct, even the way it's laid out. Oh yeah, but also something you don't know about thing. He sometimes posts his cooking videos. He's very good and passionate about cooking out.
Speaker 2: It's your Instagram at Zane J D ding Go and check out.
Speaker 4: He's gay man's food.
Speaker 5: Yes, he's thinking about starting a secondary food page. If I'm not wrong, I'm toyed with it.
Speaker 4: It's just fun to do.
Speaker 13: I like filming videos and taking photos of it. And as you can see, I take the presentation very seriously.
Speaker 5: You do.
Speaker 3: Now let's move on to person CE. You believed that to be the pom.
Speaker 4: That is the pom.
Speaker 5: I got that right, Yeah, I can say you are correct.
Speaker 3: I think the giveaway was the jacket potato with tuna, and she's also the bagel for dinner. I'm not not a fan of, but that salmon's stir fries quite impressive.
Speaker 4: Well a few things.
Speaker 2: Maybe I should have picked up on the bagel because you are a Jewish man, right.
Speaker 5: It's my ethnic food.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, but.
Speaker 5: That's about tuna and potato, and that tuna looks dry as anything too much mayonnaise.
Speaker 16: It's bad for you.
Speaker 4: That is true.
Speaker 3: Something being good for you or tasting palatable, I'd go with the ladder.
Speaker 5: Moving on to.
Speaker 16: Person D don't want my Instagram for my sorry fan, Alec. I can post pictures of my tunic jacketato.
Speaker 3: This has become just plugging. But that's all right, fairy fair person. D Now you guess this to be Chelsea and the key. The key was the bisc off. You said, that's a that's a chick thing. It is, it is, And I will have to suss out why she had so many chips with that frame, and maybe she did have a male suitor over. But yeah, that's Chelsea's and I gotta say, comparatively to the first three at all boys, this is piss poor. What like the effort going into the dinners, which is surprising because I mean, the stereotypical opinion would be that the women are making the nicer food.
Speaker 5: But yeah, that's quite sad.
Speaker 4: She's living a sad single female exact.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I have a theory that Chelsea's life behind the scenes is not as put together as what she makes us think here. And I think maybe that's why the uber eat the random things thrown into a bowl.
Speaker 5: It's still a lot and raspberries is crazy.
Speaker 4: Right, So you might want to check in on Chelsea.
Speaker 5: Well, Chelsea's not here today, funnely enough, Can someone call Chelsea? Actually? Can we call her on the phone system and just make sure she's okay.
Speaker 13: Okay, I'll do a welfare take.
Speaker 3: Moving on to person E and I am so ashamed of myself that person if we could hit the button and go to person personally that it was mad.
Speaker 4: You had honey on toast, sad bitch?
Speaker 5: The chip sandwich?
Speaker 4: How good sandwich?
Speaker 3: And you can see here I've folded one piece of bread so like I'm doing individual little chip pockets. But you know what, I've just hit a stage where I've gotten really lazy. I did prepare those meat balls. I've ran out of parmesan cheese though there's a real shit.
Speaker 2: Well you're bad. Was your fiance still marrying you?
Speaker 5: If you know what you're cooking?
Speaker 3: And no, I actually, generally speaking, am very good at cooking, but lately I've just been wanting simple stuff like honey on toatally, you don't understand how much that hit.
Speaker 5: That dinner was the best thing I've had a week.
Speaker 4: They better have been a lot of butter on that honey on.
Speaker 5: You can see how much butter.
Speaker 4: Was ripping off. Yeah I like your dinner.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, simple but effective.
Speaker 3: And the bottom line here is the women are actually the ones not putting that much effort in, or maybe we're harder workers and don't time welfared check on Chelsea.
Speaker 13: Screaming my calls. Look, she was up this morning. She sent me Dave Hus's d But she's definitely enjoying the sleep end.
Speaker 2: You might want to have her as her boss a one on one chat, a check in and see if she's okay okay, because she's not here and her dinners look like she's depressed.
Speaker 5: That's sad. I will check on her.
Speaker 2: Let's give away some money the pop quiz. All right, we do thousands every day. Let's do another one thirteen, one oh six five. You want to play our pop quiz. Thousands up for grabs every morning with our pop Quiz. Let's do another one right now with Kira.
Speaker 5: Morning morning. All right, best of luck, Kira. Let's get straight into it. Question number one.
Speaker 3: What animal is the movie Jaws about a shark?
Speaker 9: Great white shark?
Speaker 5: What color is the Vodafone logo? Read name a song by Harry.
Speaker 20: Styles Watermelon, sugar high.
Speaker 5: Tony Soprano is the main character in which TV show The Sopranos.
Speaker 3: What social media company is currently being sued by thirty US states?
Speaker 5: Oh god, I don't know metaw Instagram. I don't know who played Sharon in Kath and Kim? Oh path, which problematic rapper has just sold out two shows in Russia?
Speaker 15: Ah?
Speaker 3: Ah pa, How does the musician Somba spell his name soo mba? Jody Hayden is the wife of which ossie politician?
Speaker 19: Oh god, I don't know politics park.
Speaker 3: Kevin Parker is better known by which music pseudonym?
Speaker 20: Oh, I've got no idea path?
Speaker 3: All right, let's go back to who played Sharon in Kathan Kim and which problematic rapper has just sold.
Speaker 5: Out two shows in Russia?
Speaker 18: I know this plan?
Speaker 5: That's Kanye Worst. Oh no, that's all right. You're flying at the start. You got five out of ten? Correct?
Speaker 3: Magda Zabanski played Sharon in Kathan Kim. Somba spells his name so omb r, not a. Jody Hayden is Albo's wife, and Keaven Parker better known as Tame and Paler.
Speaker 4: All right, another crack tomorrow. We do it at seven, We do it at a good luck with our pop quick.
Speaker 5: I want to ask you something, Mikey.
Speaker 3: So I've just banned my fiance from doing something. It's a new rule I've enforced in our relationship. I want to know I want to know if it's fair or not, though i'mone, ask you.
Speaker 2: Next, all right, we'll do that right after Olivia Rodrigo playing right now half past eight here on kids.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've got a new rule that I'm enforcing in my relationship healthy. Yeah, rules in relationship that ends well no, but this one I think is fair and I want to get your opinion on it because I've been living with my fiance now Caine for like about a year, and I've just noticed, Like originally, when we moved in, I said, I'm happy to do everything around the house because I know that I'm very OCD with how I like things done, very anal on you, I'm very anal, So I said, look, I'm going to do the majority of the lifting here. I also get home a lot earlier than him. So fine, there's a couple of things I want you to do. And he's got a really small list of irregular tasks, like they don't happen every day, just when they need to be done.
Speaker 4: Like what I bet it's take the bin one another one woman does.
Speaker 3: Another one's like kind of sweep the balcony, like but you know what he did, shortcut, He got a leaf floory he has done, and I'm like, smart, but I didn't work smarter, not harder. But then when he does, on the odd occasion help out with the housework, I've noticed that he's purposely doing it badly just.
Speaker 5: So he doesn't have to do it. Oh, we don't do things like no, no, I'm onto him. I'm fully onto him.
Speaker 3: Like, for example, vacuuming, he'll vacuum just like the main parts. Vacuums very quickly slow. Vacuuming is key, but he's not moving chairs, he's not doing it that, but he knows that that's how I vacuum, so he's.
Speaker 5: Doing the shortcut. Goes banned from vacuum and from vacuuming.
Speaker 7: Washing.
Speaker 3: He never takes out the washing from the machine, so he'll act like he's trying to help and go, oh, these were sitting in my car, babe.
Speaker 5: I'll put the.
Speaker 3: Washing in, puts the washing in, turns it on, but then conveniently forgets.
Speaker 4: About it gets all damp and stinky.
Speaker 3: It anyway, but the main one that kills me. So basically I'm banning him from all housework because why bother when I got to do it again?
Speaker 5: The main one that bothers me is dish washing.
Speaker 3: And I think most people kind of chip in for dish washing here and there, because when you eat, you don't just leave. If you leave your plate at the sink for someone else to do, you're a piece of no.
Speaker 2: You know, mine goes straight in the dishwasher straight away, Eve eaten.
Speaker 5: No, no, well this is where we're disagreeing at home. So he does that.
Speaker 3: Also, food's still stuck on it, dropping off tomato sauce, a hoy, He's just chucking it straight in the dish washer.
Speaker 4: You're not one of these people.
Speaker 3: You pre rinse, You pre rint because if you don't, all that tomato sauce, all that chicken, all that oil is going around in the dishwasher and making all the other plates filthy.
Speaker 9: Nat.
Speaker 2: I got to tell you, I got into an hour long argument with my old man when I was down at their place for Christmas because that has brought a dishwasher. Yeah, and Dad was like, you've got a rinse before they go in, and I'm like, no, you don't.
Speaker 4: You're actually done.
Speaker 5: It's just lazy.
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, no it's not. It's actually I have heard that what you are meant to.
Speaker 5: Where have you heard it online experts or something?
Speaker 2: No, it was online, right, So here's the deal known, and it'll change your life, and you're either one or the other people in fact thirteen one six y five if you agree with me. Apparently it ruins the dishwasher if you put things in clean, because there's got a sense.
Speaker 3: There's no way that happens. It's going to you ruin it by putting it in clean.
Speaker 2: It's got a sensor and it's sensing whether it's dirty or not. And if it goes in clean, it gets all confused. And by the way, you don't need to rinse at all. What's the point. You might as well have just kept one.
Speaker 3: You now one as a hole in your theory because a water glass, for example, you drink water out of it, there's no visible like stains. So therefore you're saying, if your theory is correct, that you put said drinking glass in that has had no colored or stains or anything visible on it, and the dishwasher is going to break down and die.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well it'll die.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So now I can't put water drinking glasses in there.
Speaker 4: You probably shouldn't, no dirty them up before they go. But Honestly, you got.
Speaker 5: To post a rinse before you put it in.
Speaker 4: Why not, You're not You're not there to rinse. I put everything in big chicken bones. No, not that far.
Speaker 2: Take all your food scraps off right, get rid of the food scraps.
Speaker 4: But if you've got little bits.
Speaker 2: Of tomato, sauce, bravy and it can all go where Sean disagree.
Speaker 6: I go like, for example, let's say a bowl of wheat bigs and then you finish that and it's all around the rim and stuff.
Speaker 7: I'll put that in.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'll wash that and then.
Speaker 4: We're getting some nub in here. Hello.
Speaker 13: Well, I personally am a bit of it. I'm a semi rinser. I'll get rid of the chance. But no, I am interrupting because a dishwasher expert has called through and this is the first time I've ever had to say those words on it.
Speaker 4: Hold do they exist? There is a deal, so we've got is it?
Speaker 15: Eden?
Speaker 4: Hello?
Speaker 7: Eden?
Speaker 19: Hello there?
Speaker 18: How are you?
Speaker 5: You're a dishwasher expert?
Speaker 18: Okay, I'm more an expert into what other Australians are doing with the dishwasher, which is what I had to call through because this is a common argument, and we've seen it in our research. I work at Canstar. We survey thousands of ooses about all sorts of things, but this includes dishwashers. So I've actually got the numbers. I can tell you what other people are doing and whether or not they agree with you. So here's the thing. When it comes to wincing before going into the dishwasher, forty six percent of Australians are doing it, which is pretty gloss too.
Speaker 3: Half of these yeah, so most of us ad I mean fifty to fifty.
Speaker 5: But are we supposed to Here's the thing.
Speaker 18: You're actually not meant to be rinsing. Okay, I know, now this is what happens. Every time we bring this up. Someone goes, okay, so I'm just meanted all of my you know, every bit of food into the dishwasher. No, obviously, get rid of the big food scraps, you know, the big pieces.
Speaker 5: You don't put all the chicken wing.
Speaker 15: No.
Speaker 18: But here's the thing. So the reason why you actually need to keep you in the food and stuff on your plate, it's because the way that the dishwasher detergents work essentially, the chemicals with the way that they get the job done. It's they sort of cling on to the oils and facts that are on your plate to get the work done. Is that's sort of what activates them. So when you put in the completely clean plate, that detergent's hitting that plate and it's got nothing to hang on to and so it's basically swirling around and probably not going to do a very effective job.
Speaker 2: Right, So it is about it needs to be dirty for it to actually work.
Speaker 18: Yeah, I know it's hard to manager. I will say, though, the one thing that you probably should be doing is cleaning your dishwasher.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 2: My mind broke once and the guy said you need to get down there and scrub it.
Speaker 4: I'm like, why would I do that?
Speaker 3: So by by pre washing my plates, though, I'm saving myself from having to clean my dishwasher.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you could be making a break, couldn't she eat it?
Speaker 18: The dishort detergent is not going to do the best job that it could be doing at the end of the day. So, you know, it's totally a psychological thing. I think that's what we got through in the research as well. Someone has said I don't like the idea of putting something dirty and the dishwasher. It looks wrong. At the end of the day, that's how they were made. They were made to clean your dishes, So that is unfortunately, that's.
Speaker 4: The true aiden.
Speaker 5: I respect you, I don't believe you.
Speaker 3: I really appreciate you calling through, but I'm going to stick with my method because it feels right.
Speaker 2: Do you stick with your method? If you're listening, I hope that changed your life. You never need to clean anything before it goes into it. And with me, all right, we're going to hit a seleb news coming up for you with Nat. We'll do that next and last calls. You might want to chat about that. Two thirteen, one oh six five you're on Kiss k S. All right, nad what do you guys?
Speaker 3: So Matthew McConaughey has cleared up this long standing rumor that he turned down the lead role in Titanic, the role which obviously went to Leonardo DiCaprio.
Speaker 5: So he was speaking on this new.
Speaker 3: Podcast and he said that he did audition for the role, but he never got it. He did the audition alongside Kate what's her last name, Blanchet, No, Kate Winslet. Winslet of course, So he did audition alongside Kate, but he just didn't get it. Leo was the better man for the role, and he said, this is you know, this is kind of the story.
Speaker 5: He explains it.
Speaker 21: I've been told many times, Hey, can't believe you turned down Titanic. I'm like, I didn't turn down Titanic, and like, well, Karon said, and I said, I never got offered that part. And if I did find that agent, this is a major mixed signal that agent owes me money. No, I never got offered that, So whatever that mixed story is, I had heard that. The truth is I never got offered that.
Speaker 7: I did have a great Oh.
Speaker 21: What I thought was it was a great audition, the producers were there, I had it with Kate.
Speaker 7: I walked out of.
Speaker 21: There feeling like I think I got that role.
Speaker 10: Yeah, and did not.
Speaker 9: Was it tough for you to see the film when it came out and it was the biggest one of all time?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 21: No, I'm pretty quick to go switch it off.
Speaker 8: What's the next?
Speaker 10: Hey?
Speaker 7: That did all I could ye. What's tough.
Speaker 21: Is if I had gone in I had a shitty audition and left going ah, damn it.
Speaker 7: I could have and then not got it, but you did, then I'd have been wondering.
Speaker 5: But I went in.
Speaker 21: We had a good audition, and it did all I could.
Speaker 4: I mean, it wouldn't have been the same if it was of Leo.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 3: I mean, well that's all we know, so it would have been a completely different movie.
Speaker 5: But I mean Leo played the heart perfectly.
Speaker 3: I think what would be hard as an actor or actress as well? You audition in the early days, but I think as someone like who's the guy that plays Equalizer Denzel Washington who said he has an audition for a role in thirty or more years because you get to a point in your career where they want you so you don't have to audition. But in the early days, and when you are auditioning, god, would be hard to let go of the roles you really wanted.
Speaker 5: And then the movie comes out.
Speaker 3: It's huge and you have to accept what about me?
Speaker 5: Was it right for this role? So I mean, poor actors and actresses, but that would be tough.
Speaker 2: All right, last calls, let's do it anything on your mind? Calling thirteen one six five. I think we co open to can of worms with the whole dish.
Speaker 3: The lines have been blowing up ever since we had an argument about whether you should pre It's so trivial, but everyone seems to have an opinion on it. Yeah, so whether or not you should pre rinse your dishes before putting it in the dishwasher.
Speaker 5: I'm a rinter.
Speaker 2: I shuck it all in chicken bone, it all yuck. Well, so many people want to talk about it. I'm sure we'll get to a few coming up. Anything you want to talk about her? Thirteen one oh six five for our last course. Anything you want to chat about this morning? Thirty one oh sixty five. That's our number. Here's Tony Hi.
Speaker 4: Tony Hi, Hey, going guy, really good. What do you want to talk about?
Speaker 14: Just weighing on the dishwasher debate?
Speaker 3: Oh oh, so this all started because I said I was banning my fiance Caine from doing housework because he does it all wrong on purpose. And one of the big gripes I have is he doesn't pre rinse the dishes before he puts them in the dishwasher. So it was of my opinion that then all the dirt and gross food is just being washed around the dishwasher, and it's not cleaning the plates properly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I told you you don't have to. You can put them in dirty. And in fact, we had a dishwashing expert calling and that was the thing. What she was saying was the detergents need to pick up dirt so.
Speaker 5: To activate them and clean properly.
Speaker 4: Exactly, Tony, your thoughts.
Speaker 14: Right, So Mary chalk plumber who serves.
Speaker 5: His dishwashers all the time, amazing.
Speaker 14: You should rints before you put them in because of the reason that your filters or get blocked and ruin that no one clean filters gets washed around the dishwasher causes mold and heavy smell.
Speaker 2: Okay, so yeah, really you should also be cleaning your filter if you're going to do that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so don't not.
Speaker 3: If you're not going to rinse your plate and you, then you should be making sure you're vigilant with cleaning the dishwasher itself.
Speaker 4: Which I'm not Margo you wanted to talk about.
Speaker 18: Yes, absolutely you should rinse because otherwise all the food and crap goes into that little basket thingy and it goes all rancid and stink.
Speaker 5: I agree, well, beautiful, rin so does mine. Myn smells like a lemon and it's delightful. Here's all my pre rinses.
Speaker 4: Care's what your dishs like.
Speaker 2: You can keep the clothes all right, We're going to take one more curl call here, Darryl.
Speaker 12: Hey, guys, I just want to say to Nat, it's a dishwasher, not a washing machine. Your dishes aren't swirling around in the water. They're getting blasted off.
Speaker 15: Aha.
Speaker 12: And to that I would also add, when you will put your dirty clothes in the washing machine, do you pre wink prince or pre wash them first?
Speaker 5: You know what?
Speaker 3: In fact, Darryl, if you want to be a bit of a smart alec here, if there is a big stain on my clothes, I will sprints them with the vanish before I put them. So, therefore you could argue that is pre washing.
Speaker 2: I'm with you, though, Daryl, right, the dishwasher does a good job before the stuff's dirty.
Speaker 5: One hundred man, It's funny. All the men agree, all the lazy men think that you don't have to pre rinse, and that's why your kitchens stink.
Speaker 2: Like socks and your smells like beautiful lemons. Today tomorrow on the show, we're giving you the chance to drive away in a brand new car every morning from six all right, and we have our pop quiz. You could win thousands of dollars. We do it at seven, we do it at eight.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Plus, the world's best psychic medium, John Edward is back. He's going to be crossing over to your loved Ones live and Mikey, I'm going to bring this kid on. He's twelve years old. He's from Melbourne. His name is DJ Bear.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 3: His story is he was DJing online and he made an Instagram page. He was getting all this traction and then because he's under sixteen, Meta's taken him off and he can't share his music anymore. And he's so good that he's even supported DJ Will Sparks, you know the Ozzie DJ Will Sparks.
Speaker 4: Well, let's get him onto before exactly.
Speaker 3: So he's going to be doing an iHeart Live for us so he can share his music with Australia.
Speaker 2: Okay, a brand you, I want your back as well. One of our listeners wants their X bark and needs our help getting it done. And keep it on, kisser. We have Petho coming in today. Gordy Off, I don't know, siick whatever. When your way to our iHeartRadio Music Festival in Vegas. You'll go and see Bets, Zara Las and Benson Boone, Snoop.
Speaker 4: Dogg and more. Have a great Thursday. See you tomorrow.
Speaker 20: See U.