Speaker 1: Spoil Dad this Father's Day with the Chemist Warehouse Fragrance sale shop. The huge range of big brand fragrances at the lowest prices. Chemist Warehouse helping you spoil Dad this Father's Day.
Speaker 2: Hello, good morning, my key and nad his money Amy. We are doing it for Chemist to Warehouse. It's Tuesday. What's going on?
Speaker 3: Well, I want to bring something up with Sean Fraser in the newsroom.
Speaker 4: Actually, good morning Sean.
Speaker 3: Before we get to what's going around in the news, some big news that stumbled a crawl that fell onto my desk overnight was that you're on grinder.
Speaker 4: You're on Grinder?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're kidding.
Speaker 4: You're not gay? Are you?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 5: I'm not.
Speaker 4: Let me explain. So he's like, wait, what.
Speaker 3: So for people who don't know Sean, he's relatively new to Kiss Breakfast, so he is straight confirming.
Speaker 4: It s great with.
Speaker 7: The second kid on the way.
Speaker 3: But also you may not know that aside from being a newsreader, he's actually a musician as well.
Speaker 4: So he's in a group called the ritz The Ritzy Kids. Sorry I screwed that up for you.
Speaker 7: That plug.
Speaker 3: You're the lead vocalus vocalist and guitarist Yeah, here's a little bit of their song, Sally.
Speaker 4: Oh, I haven't heard your band. Here we go. It's good. I thought it was going to be awful pretty to play it in its entirety.
Speaker 3: We don't have time because I got to get to the point that he's on Grinder now. One of the gays that kiss have alerted us to the fact that your band is selling tickets to your shows on Grinder.
Speaker 4: What so in between.
Speaker 3: You've got all the men sitting there like you can see there sick, hung thick, wait bottom left.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 3: That's a man that's dressed like a really hot woman. Anyway, in between all of these different options like hung Thick and all that, the Ritzy kids, Sydney tickets selling FARSD So.
Speaker 8: That's paid true. So that's an ad, right, and you pay that through Metas And.
Speaker 4: You're the one, by the way, your face is the ad.
Speaker 7: Like if you're talking of a camera.
Speaker 2: So you've got and booked a bunch of ads, you've got someone doing it for you. Would you say that a lot of your fans are from the homosexual community or have they booked the wrong ads?
Speaker 3: Now, I'd say that there would be I mean if you noticed a like rise in gay men at your show.
Speaker 8: I'm about to find out because we play that show that I'm advertising in a couple of weeks.
Speaker 4: Okay, let's see. Maybe you have a well of supportive gays.
Speaker 7: But you're not intentionally targeting.
Speaker 8: You sort of hands some money over and then they distribute it where they believe suits your Yes.
Speaker 4: There might be like a gay icon forget Forget Kyl. Yeah, it's shorn phrase the Rizzy Kids gay icon. Hilarious. All right.
Speaker 9: I was actually genuinely like, what do you mean?
Speaker 5: I'm on?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I rattled you.
Speaker 3: I'll let you get your breath because I've got another story I want to bring up as well. So Magnum, who's the company that owns like Streets and Ben and Jerry's ice cream. They've reported falling sales in the last quarter of the year because everyone is on ozen pic. Yeah, wherever the weight loss jabs go up, there's a direct correlation with ice cream sales going down.
Speaker 4: Oh wow. You know.
Speaker 2: The thing is the wellness culture means stuff like ice cream because it has no nutritional value at all.
Speaker 4: No delicious but no nutritions.
Speaker 3: And also, of course there's that huge surge in popularity at the moment for like frozen yogurt like Yochi, Yes, stuff like that, So all the young'ins are either going to Yochi to hang out, but they're not going to I don't know, like Gelatissimo and how.
Speaker 4: Good is a Mister Whippies van? Oh my god, I love mister whippy like that? What do you call it? The I like the.
Speaker 3: Sherbet one that when it's like but it didn't share the gen zs.
Speaker 2: You're right, they're all about the bloody frozen yo got. I tried some of that. My girlfriend made me go into that store. She's a member a member ship card.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can basically be a member in whatever. But I was like, how often are you here?
Speaker 7: If they're expensive too, by the way.
Speaker 4: And I was like, I'd prefer ice cream.
Speaker 3: I don't like the thought of like you can put add ins to your yoga, right, and sometimes some people put like chocolate in their yogat, Like that's a vomit to me because it looks.
Speaker 2: Like ice cream, but it's just frozen, bloody, boring yogat it.
Speaker 3: Is, Yeah, and then you do all the add ons and stuff, but then it goes off weight at the end, doesn't it like how much it weighs and how much it right?
Speaker 4: Yeah, gotcha.
Speaker 2: Anyway, she's got a membership card, so she must frequent it. But yeah, bring back ice cream, man, Although what about when you used to get the Is that the Napolo tar or the three flavors three?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah? What would you always get me?
Speaker 7: Apolotan? I go strawberry of it? I don't like chocolate ice cream.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you don't like chocolate ice cream?
Speaker 5: What would you go for chocolate?
Speaker 4: You go for the chocolate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love the strawberry of a strawberry. Yeah, I don't mind vanilla. I know that's very vinegar and boring. No, but just a nice vanilla ice cream. Hey, Sean, there's more AFL scandal going on.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I don't know how you do this one when you say it's a mountain out of a molehill there.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 8: So mad Mondays happened for some of the AFL teams, obviously, because the regular season is done for a majority of them.
Speaker 4: And mad mondays where that it's going party.
Speaker 9: I just going party.
Speaker 4: They've got no hope of being in the finals, so go and have fun.
Speaker 5: That's it.
Speaker 8: And the Richmond football is they've been filmed at a pub celebrating and doing a few things, pulling their pants down, some have been getting slapped on the backside and whatnot, and some some people are riding if they're trying to mimic you know, the scandal, that's right.
Speaker 2: I mean you would think after what's gone down, every club AFL or NRL is just going to be really bloody careful.
Speaker 3: But so what some players at a pub having fun like cool?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I agree, but you would think, you know what can happen on mad Mondays. You'd think they just they're going to get a really stay worst.
Speaker 7: They're doing fine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're definitely trying to get a headline because of all the AFL stuff that's going around. But calling it I saw they're calling it an AFL scandal.
Speaker 4: That's crazy. What's being smacked on the bum?
Speaker 7: Well, and they're like.
Speaker 11: The word scandal is used.
Speaker 5: I'm looking.
Speaker 3: They're not like pulling their undies down, are they Like they're not flashing their penises. It's just they're kind of just being silly. Boys will be boys kind of stuff.
Speaker 7: Let them be mad. Monday is part of the culture of.
Speaker 2: Footy, even if it's not Mad Monday, boys will be boys. I remember we used to do a thing where you get your mate's undies. I don't know if you did this, Sean, You grab their undies and then.
Speaker 8: Just oh yeah, that was something that we used to do that all the time.
Speaker 7: People what just like matgies.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you've got to rip the undies you really.
Speaker 3: Like if one of my friends like girlfriends, came up to me and ripped my undies up, I would never.
Speaker 4: Speak to her again. Like, this is not a thing for women.
Speaker 2: All right on, there's show thousands to be what every day with our pop queize we play it seven, we play it eight, and we are giving you the chance to drive away in a brand new car.
Speaker 4: Your next chance to win that in the next twenty minutes.
Speaker 3: Like yeah, Joe Gina Walker, our celebrity psychic is going to be doing free snap predictions. Plus after eight this morning, the boys from Peaking Duck will.
Speaker 7: Be joining us live in studio. They're always fun.
Speaker 4: They just performed at the Logies. I feel like whenever they perform.
Speaker 3: The whole energy of the room shifts, Like they're really good at bringing the.
Speaker 4: Vibe bad love, ripping each other's on to youse off. I reckon, we'll get in.
Speaker 2: Here, we will let me do it. Hey, let's do Trady versus lady. Okay, thirteen one oh six five. Just be a trady or a lady calling to play right now? A you're gonna win that robo rock hughe Revo Edge two pro the backs, human mop all in one and it's robotic so you don't have to do anything.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's worth over two thousand bucks.
Speaker 2: All right, Colin, if you want to give it a go. Thirteen one oh six five, you're on kids, Good morning, all right.
Speaker 3: I got a tip for the single guys who might have a date lined up for this weekend.
Speaker 7: It's a really easy way that they can impress the woman they're on a date with.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and all it takes this one phone call before the date. Now, this tip was given by this girl named Lara who posts online under Dumb Blonde Diary. But I fully agree.
Speaker 4: With this tip. I think it's a good one.
Speaker 5: Take a listen.
Speaker 4: My guy friend just really his move when he goes on these.
Speaker 3: He calls the restaurants before and puts his card down so that when the meal's done, and they can just be like okay, so I'll taken care of let's go the way there would be.
Speaker 4: A full on tsunami at the restaurant.
Speaker 11: I'm like, that is so hot agreement.
Speaker 4: So puts his car down. So when it's done, it's paid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So you don't even have the like tuger war of like, oh you pay, no, I'll pay, No, don't worry about it, like it's just done.
Speaker 4: It requires effort of calling a restaurant, but.
Speaker 3: You're not going to put effort into the women you're dating, then it's not gonna work.
Speaker 4: So why is that so much better than him just paying at the end? Like why does that turn you on more?
Speaker 7: Because I think it shows initiative.
Speaker 3: It also shows that you don't even want the discussion of like, oh, I'll get this one. And also you're not looking for the credit in the moment of like that, no, I got this right.
Speaker 4: When the bloody FPOs machine comes out?
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, By the way, how annoying is that with a tip thing and you.
Speaker 3: Gotta get no, I just smashed no, so quickly come back at the screen before I've smashed it.
Speaker 4: So quick.
Speaker 2: But if you're on a date with a dude and he hit no tip, You're going to judge him?
Speaker 7: Nah.
Speaker 4: Nah.
Speaker 3: In Australia, like I think our hospitality workers have paid really well, so whereas in when I went to America, they were so forceful and forward with wanting a tip. Like I was in Hawaii and it was the first place I'd been in America. And she explained the receipt to me because at the bottom of the receipt it shows you what the total would be with a five percent, with a ten percent, with a fifteen percent tip, And she was like, just so you know, we basically survive off tips here, because she obviously knew I had an accent, and in that case, I was like, firstly, you're being forceful.
Speaker 7: But yeah, I get it.
Speaker 3: But in Australia, like I've worked in hospo before, I know that you get decent money and also you all get a share of the tips as well that the whole restaurant makes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, you can be on like sixty dollars an hour or something if it's a public holiday or.
Speaker 3: There's public holiday, loading Sunday loading, all that kind of thing, particularly bar workers.
Speaker 7: But I do believe if.
Speaker 3: You do an exceptional job, you should get some sort of tip, but it shouldn't be expected, like.
Speaker 4: A chocky or something.
Speaker 7: But then also why I don't like it in Australia.
Speaker 3: It's because in America they've got a tip in culture in general, like if you if a bell boy takes your bags up to you to get a hotel, you give them money, like all those kinds of things. But here they just want to do it for the restaurants. But what about all the other like why can't you tip nurses? Why can't you tip teachers? Why can't you tip?
Speaker 2: I think it's illegal if you tried to give a teacher money, like could that'd say it as a bribe or something.
Speaker 7: I mean, yeah, poor example.
Speaker 3: But why they only expect tipping culture and restaurants here, But there's so many other service industries.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like the radio, like why an't you given kids at why are you sending us money for entertaining you first thing in the morning.
Speaker 3: We should be tipping Sean for his news and when he does a good job, you should get a tip. When Chelsea and the Palm answer your calls and they're really nice, do you tip it?
Speaker 4: We could start handing out like some sort of bank account.
Speaker 3: Number of qrcos just every break and remember if you want to donate, the BSB is.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 4: Birthday in real time.
Speaker 2: Let's give back to you again thirty You get everything and we get nothing. If it's your birthday today, twenty fifth of August, Happy birthday, call us on thirty one oh six five. By the way, everyone between now and the end of the year, who spins our birthday wheel, you won't only get a prize, you'll have a chance to win a brand new Cherry Tigo four urban suv.
Speaker 7: Yeah, school runs, coffee runs and weekend fun.
Speaker 3: Discover the Cherry Tigo four with a test drive at Cherry Ride.
Speaker 4: How good would a brand new car be?
Speaker 7: You need a new car?
Speaker 4: Do I over yours?
Speaker 3: The k's are really high?
Speaker 4: Well, what are we talking like?
Speaker 7: Ninety thousand and three years old?
Speaker 4: Once it ticks? I know it's all the driving you do.
Speaker 7: I know, but it's like what am I supposed to do?
Speaker 4: I would be trading it in only I mean I don't wanted to hit one hundred thousand.
Speaker 2: No trade it in before then. I only keep a car for that three years. I get over it on you over your car now.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but I have no finance.
Speaker 3: That's why I don't want to get rid of it, because as soon as I buy a new one, I will be on finance again.
Speaker 4: No, but the Lord, once you start looking at you car.
Speaker 12: I know.
Speaker 4: That's why I've avoided looking.
Speaker 3: And somewhere in my head at the moment, I'm like, I really want a Tesla.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, oh you want to go Tesla go, I don't mind that.
Speaker 4: What's the other one? The Polster?
Speaker 2: It's like the Chinese It's like the Chinese version of the Tesla, but it's really good.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking a hybrid's probably a smart option so I don't have to get the big charger installed and everything, and it still saves a bit of money. But yeah, the Tesla's are just cool. It's funny a few years ago, like, who has a Tesla?
Speaker 4: That's now it's a Polster. What do you think looks like a Tesla?
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's kind of like.
Speaker 8: A Tesla mixed with like, I don't know, you bore your place though in that right, so you can get one of those things put on the side of the house.
Speaker 5: I've got one.
Speaker 7: I'm not in a house.
Speaker 4: At it. I don't know because it's in a shed. Yeah, car park, you have to go to strata. That could be a total. Have you got an electric then do yeah? Oh you go all electric?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 8: I got a full electric about six years ago, so really all the cheapest one on the market at the time.
Speaker 2: Was that the Nissan Leaf that used to be the cheapest electric and Nissan Leaf what he got an MG.
Speaker 8: And because i come in from the Central Coast every day, so I've saved a bit on fuel and I've got I've got the electrical thing on the side of the house.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so will you'd be spending no money on fuel?
Speaker 5: That's it?
Speaker 4: Ever? And do you ever run out of like range or anything?
Speaker 8: Never, It's it is like a proper anxiety thing though, like when it gets low because if you electric car just you know runs out of that tree.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's due.
Speaker 3: But also there's something about and I'm not a car person, I'm not like noter of a car, but I find it weird when I've driven electric before, I feel like I'm like, like it doesn't work like a go car.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's weird to break when I test drove one before I got my car that I got now and it's a really weird way of driving, like you'd be used to it now, but it's like you go.
Speaker 4: To break now, we break normally.
Speaker 2: Yeah, with an electric it's like you got to take your foot off the accelerator way before.
Speaker 8: You don't have to use the break as much. You take your foot off the accelerator automatic generative breaking system like.
Speaker 4: With a go cart.
Speaker 2: You get foot off and it stops so rosier. But I'm sure you used to it anyway. This car is not electric.
Speaker 4: So if you want to call down.
Speaker 2: About the birthday, will yeah, I got to be your birthday. You're on Kiss, Good morning, Yeah, first calls thirteen and one oh six five. If you want to get on a here on Kiss and have a chat.
Speaker 3: We've got Stephen who's phoned through.
Speaker 4: Hasty morning mate.
Speaker 11: How are you guys?
Speaker 4: Good? What did you want to say?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Just calling in regards to the Midnight Tongue song that was on earlier in the background and it sounds like he's sort of grabbed from three Child of Mine by Guns and Roses.
Speaker 4: Okay, so you're.
Speaker 3: Talking about Midnight sun Zara Las and I love that song by the way, this.
Speaker 11: One, yeah, yeah, if you listen to the spaccado version, it'd be the gun ros background.
Speaker 4: What what what guns and Roses song?
Speaker 11: Three Child of Mine?
Speaker 14: Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 4: Hear the connection at all, So you exploit you will.
Speaker 11: So the saccado section of the Midnight Son, So a little pinkle stuff in the background. You're here it basically at that mid my Son grabb that you just played there. Yeah, you'll hear the three Child in Mine.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 3: We got a musician on the team here, Sean Fraser, So I'm just going to throw to him and see if you understand, because this what's he saying?
Speaker 7: Paccado?
Speaker 8: Were you saying staccatoo?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 4: What's that? What's the staccato?
Speaker 5: I can't really hear that.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it's like the short little little picks like it almost you know, like how can I explain it? Like picking a little string bed on a guitar, but just picking it quickly.
Speaker 8: Yeah, going down the strings and then back up kind of thing.
Speaker 4: What are you eating?
Speaker 11: No struggle?
Speaker 5: Wait bigs?
Speaker 16: Oh?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 5: Nice?
Speaker 4: Do you have weight Boks every day?
Speaker 17: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I have five?
Speaker 4: Sugar? Do you have no sugar?
Speaker 7: Banana and honey always?
Speaker 8: And I'm annoyed because there's only light milk in that suck.
Speaker 4: Oh I love light milk.
Speaker 5: That sucks. Where were we? I don't know what.
Speaker 11: Mine?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 11: So yeah, if you just play that grab again, there's I mean no time where she's really yeah yeah there right there.
Speaker 4: Right you're saying that is referencing this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, we can't hear it, but I mean I don't have a musically at Chelsea.
Speaker 4: What You've had to look into it?
Speaker 16: According to Google, this isn't a thing.
Speaker 4: But it's like, thank you, Stephen Steven. I reckon, You're right, we get there in the end.
Speaker 2: Maddy, Hi, Maddy, Hey, maddyny.
Speaker 4: Hello, what's up mate? What do you want to chat.
Speaker 11: About about the card behind the bar? I think it's a bit of a wonky move.
Speaker 2: Yes, so this chick is saying, if you're a dude and you are someone out, take him on a date, book the restaurant.
Speaker 3: Call the restaurant, call ahead of time and put your card details down, so when you finish with the dinner you just say, oh, it's already sorted.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And apparently that's a ball of move and chicks like it. So yeah, you think it's ball Maddie.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I think it's better just to go and pay for it on the.
Speaker 2: Fly on the Yeah, well you could do that as well. If you come back and go, it's sorted.
Speaker 7: We always know where you're going.
Speaker 3: If the if the meal's coming to a close and you wake up the step, like, we know what you're doing.
Speaker 2: Does a man have to, like I pay? I'm not asking out of not knowing that. But if you went on a date when you were single, yeah, and the man didn't pay or didn't offer to pay, well.
Speaker 3: I think there's two options, the man paying or going fifty to fifty. There is no option in this world where you pay the whole thing. That's that's crazy.
Speaker 4: But even the fifty to fifty, come on you go, that's a turnoff. Nah? Oh really I don't really care about that stuff. Ah, so wouldn't woo you.
Speaker 3: I've never chased money or anything like that though, so like it doesn't that.
Speaker 7: I think it's a ball and move to do the card thing.
Speaker 3: But also if I met someone whose personality, humor and everything I loved, that wouldn't like the card, wouldn't make me like someone else more.
Speaker 2: But the fifty to fifty wouldn't turn you off okay, But but if he wanted you to pay.
Speaker 4: Oh yuck for your revolting What about Chelsea, you're single, Does the dude have to pay all the time?
Speaker 16: No, I agree with that. I think fifty to fifty is good. But if you go on multiple dates and he pays for the first one, I think it's up to you to pay for at least the second.
Speaker 4: Really, oh no, I wouldn't even say that I just pay all the time.
Speaker 3: I'd say, at some stage, like you pay for something like, let's say first dates dinner, he pays, Then the next dates dinner he pays again. Then if we go to like I don't know, the movies or for drinks, I'll just pay for one of those.
Speaker 7: At least offer for the second time.
Speaker 4: I think you know what I like.
Speaker 2: I'm happy to pay for the dinner, which you'ld only get on a second date anyway, But if we went out for a drink after that, she should then like offer to buy a drink.
Speaker 3: Even though it's nowhere near the same value amount, it's still It's the thought that I once spoke to a guy friend of mine who said that he had like that fight at the counter with a girly one on a date with like, I think she was pushing his like you know the phone fight where you're trying to like pay and he never spoke to a girl.
Speaker 7: And he's like, she like made me feel like she less of a man. She might have everyone because she wouldn't like she was.
Speaker 3: I get what she was trying to do, but he said she pushed too hard and like it was offensive.
Speaker 4: But just offer even if it's a token bullshit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you pretend to reach in your bag, like you don't even.
Speaker 4: Have a wallet in there. All right, Celemn News is coming up with that in just a moment. We'll do that for you.
Speaker 2: You are listening to Kiss right now, twelve to seven.
Speaker 7: Do you remember tea Pain? Oh he was huge in my day.
Speaker 4: I love te Pain.
Speaker 3: Oh that's not the right thing name. No, it's by you a drank. It is by your draink. Very different. Well, he was doing a live stream, so basically what he's got into these days is gaming streams where all the money is people just sit there and play games and live stress.
Speaker 4: It's huge, isn't it. Like it's a twist other people play games.
Speaker 3: I'll never understand, but I'm not that big into gaming to understand that.
Speaker 4: But it's just people make bank off that.
Speaker 3: So yeah, he was on a live stream when Pharrell Williams called him. Now, Pharrell Williams obviously a legendary music producer and is behind huge hits. And when you got this phone call from Pharrell, he basically said to t Pain, I want you to try and help restore R and B because he thinks the genre is dying.
Speaker 4: Take a listen, what.
Speaker 18: The doing man?
Speaker 14: There's normal way normally meek irn B dead is missing right now like him.
Speaker 5: You know, I just want to explain this to.
Speaker 8: You, but really easy.
Speaker 4: I mean it is true.
Speaker 2: Right like back in the day when you and I worked with each other, R and B was huge.
Speaker 4: We're working on an R and B station.
Speaker 7: Now it's all pop and country.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like I can't think of the biggest R and B arts.
Speaker 7: I mean recently we had like Tyler had.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I mean t Paine's still releasing music, by the way, it's just not no one's listening to it, Like Chris Brown still releasing music.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Music goes in cycles too. Like rock used to be big, like huge in the nineties. Every station to play rock. There's no rock in the like charts either. Rock is dead, So yeah, I guess so, but.
Speaker 4: That can come back.
Speaker 2: And even remember it was like you know, Good Charlotte, all those kind of bands. Yeah, there's nothing like that going on.
Speaker 4: I'm just trying to think. I can't think of one R and B artist that's big at the moment. Tyler. I reckon the Chanelle chick.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but aside from her, like male R and B artist.
Speaker 4: Now, there's no male one of them.
Speaker 3: That's why when I've dumbled across a bar that turns into somewhat of a club at night and think, why am I here?
Speaker 4: I'm way too old.
Speaker 3: When I'm there, they're still listening to buy you a drink and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: So because their music is not.
Speaker 7: Club appropriate, you can't dance to it.
Speaker 3: So when I go there, I'm like, the whole crowd is fifteen years younger than me, but they're listening to what we listened to fifteen years ago.
Speaker 4: Well, very confusing. We need a back, We need a big ry, bring back.
Speaker 7: R and B, bring back tea pain.
Speaker 3: Also, Jimmy Kimmel's wife has opened up about how they first got together back in two thousand and nine.
Speaker 4: Now, if you didn't know, Molly.
Speaker 3: His wife, was actually one of the head writers on the Jimmy Kimmels Show, so technically Jimmy was her boss when they got together.
Speaker 7: So she worked under him for eight years.
Speaker 3: Until he finally decided to make a move, and he did it in a really sweet way.
Speaker 7: Take a listen.
Speaker 19: At the time, I was one of the head Raiders and at one of our Raiders meetings, someone asked, you can only have.
Speaker 4: Five foods the rest of your life. What are they?
Speaker 19: And we all went around the table and said them, and I just rattled off. I remember I said, pizza and Yoki, crab class built in chuckled of goods. And about six months later, I go to Jimmy's house. He asks me to come over after work and he opens up the door and it smells delicious and he's like, I've made some things and it was pizza and Yoki cookies and VLT Yeah.
Speaker 4: How good's yoke?
Speaker 7: She's saying, I thought you were saying Yoki yeah?
Speaker 4: Is that is that her saying yok yeah? Yo yoke?
Speaker 2: How that sounds like the boss inviting you? Haven't but anyway, is that what women want to remember what you.
Speaker 20: Like, thoughtfulness, such effort those No.
Speaker 3: But it's it's like we want to show that you're paying attention, like anyone can buy you something. And sure that's great from time to time. But like even when my partner says, oh, you know, what do you want for your birthday? Or what do you want for Valentine's Day? Or what do you want for I always say a letter?
Speaker 2: Oh, like a handwritten Yeah, yeah, it's just nice. Can I just give you, like cashing a card or something.
Speaker 3: I'm not your nephew, you know, just chuck fifty bucks in a card and say happy birthday.
Speaker 4: Girls love a letter, though, you do, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Because boys aren't generally great at expressing how they feel. So it's once a year we get like pined over and told how amazing and beautiful we are.
Speaker 4: We'll hold onto that for dealer. We'll hold onto that letter forever. And this day and age, it's much easier. Hey, chat chef BT, you write me a letter for my girlfriend Alana. Don't shortcut. Get rid of the dashes. The dashes is a clear giveaway.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the extra long dash.
Speaker 4: Yeah, get rid of that. She'll have no idea.
Speaker 3: I think we can tell when you're writing is normally the standard of a kindergartener, and then all of a sudden you're writing this like poetry.
Speaker 20: It's pull of dashes. All right, let's a little give you more celebrity news. You could go to act now, I don't have any more podcasts. Yeah it's on the podcast is there?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Kiss Breakfast, iHeartRadio. Three. Hey, let's do thousands of dollars every morning the pop queiz. Your first chance to play.
Speaker 2: If you want to get on for our pop quiz, call in right now, thirteen one oh six five. Let's give you a shot at one thousand dollars. All right, pop quiz coming up next, Yes, all right, thousands to be one every morning without pop quiz and your first chance.
Speaker 4: Right now, we've got Mitchell, good.
Speaker 11: Morning, good morning.
Speaker 7: Well, Mitchell wants a grand to go to Bali with?
Speaker 11: Absolutely?
Speaker 7: Are you one of those guys that are always going.
Speaker 17: To Bali a couple I've been a couple of times.
Speaker 7: I've never been.
Speaker 4: Oh you haven't done Bali. You done Thailand? You didn't like it.
Speaker 3: So I didn't like Thailand. But I went on a gym fit trip, which is just so not me. So I don't know why I did that. I probably haven't given southeas days your affair go. I would like to do bali, but I do like uhlawatu not semonyak.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, where's the one no one goes anymore?
Speaker 3: Kudah Yeah, I'd try and do a more relaxing Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you've done kudo, Sean.
Speaker 9: Done, cuda and semenyak.
Speaker 4: Yeah have you done?
Speaker 7: Apparently that's the nice place.
Speaker 3: But I've heard that everyone there is really hot, so you've got to be really confident to go.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I'm not ready yet. I got on your Mitchell, we go make meets.
Speaker 7: Your question Number one.
Speaker 3: Comedian Dave Hughes is also known by what nickname excuse it?
Speaker 7: What is Happening this week?
Speaker 3: That involves children dressing up as their favorite book characters. Which tech company developed the Chrome web browser Google is.
Speaker 4: David Attenborough ninety or one hundred.
Speaker 17: Ninety.
Speaker 3: Shane Gould, Chrissy marsh and Dicko are all contestants on which current reality series pass, Which rapper's real name is Marshall Mathers, the third eminem, which British comedian wrote the office extras and afterlife pass name, and ice cream made by Streets, which Simpson's character says, release the hounds.
Speaker 11: Mister Burns, who.
Speaker 3: Wrote the famous novel The da Vinci Code. All right, let's go back to Shane Gould, Chrissy Marsh and Dicko.
Speaker 7: What show are they all on?
Speaker 3: And which British comedian wrote The Office, the UK version extras.
Speaker 7: And After Life?
Speaker 11: I have no idea partner.
Speaker 3: He did really well, you got six out of ten, but you did get the David Attenborough question wrong.
Speaker 7: He's one hundred years old.
Speaker 3: Shane Gold, Chrissy Marsh and Dico are all on Traders. Then we got Ricky Gervais who wrote the Office extras in Afterlife, and finally Dan Brown wrote The Da Vinci Code.
Speaker 4: But still a really good effort.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, you were smashing it for a while there. I thought you were gonna get it. Okay, Another chance to play our pop quiz up for you before eight o'clock, so I keep it right here on kids.
Speaker 3: All right, we've got a brand new I Want You Back next where one of our listeners wants to try and get their X back. So basically, she dumped her ex girlfriend because she wanted to go on this big euro trip and she wanted to be single, got.
Speaker 7: Her Yeah it's Lesbian Edition today.
Speaker 3: But then she realized she made a huge mistake, so she's going to try and get her back live on air.
Speaker 4: May go help, Yep, let's see if that works.
Speaker 2: You are on Kiss, You're hanging out with my key, and that's here for Amy.
Speaker 3: Rachel has given us a call this morning because she's got big regrets and wants to try to make things right. So Rachel and Abby started dating when they were in year twelve and they were together for about three years.
Speaker 7: But then Rachel made the decision to end things.
Speaker 3: Because she was going to go traveling, so she wanted to obviously be single when she was traveling, she went through Europe for a bit of time, and now she's back and she's regretting it all. She's regretting her decision. So we got Rachel on the line right now to tell us more.
Speaker 2: Hello Rachel, Hi, And just to be clear, Abby's not one of these like boys' names.
Speaker 4: Abby's a girl.
Speaker 14: Yes, Abby is. Yes, Amy was my girlfriend.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, Now I want to know, point blank, be honest, did you just want to be single and like kind of you know, slutted up in Europe a little bit.
Speaker 14: Well, I mean, to be fair, she had a job she didn't really want to quit and didn't really have money, so there were talks of her coming with me, but at the end of the day, we just decided that I just needed to expel all that chapter on my own.
Speaker 3: So just because she couldn't come to Europe, you couldn't stay, Like, how long were you away for?
Speaker 14: I was there for six months, so it was such a long time to do long distance. Yeah, Like I felt like I just wanted to enjoy it without constantly thinking about her.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, long distance would be difficult, particularly when you're not like living abroad and just doing the normal working thing. It's like you're basically partying and doing all those kinds of things constantly while you're away.
Speaker 2: But did you expect to come back and everything to just resume.
Speaker 14: No, No, I'm not like that. I mean, I'm back in Australia now, and now I'm realizing it was a huge mistake. I really miss her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but can you not see how from Abby's perspective? Like, I believe you're genuine Rachel, but I'm listening to you thinking as if Abby's not just going to hear what you're saying and go, oh, now you want the best of both worlds.
Speaker 7: You want to have your cake and eat it too.
Speaker 3: You did the trip, You're back now, and you're like, oh, sorry, let's get back together.
Speaker 7: Like, how do you plan.
Speaker 4: On making things right with Abby so that she takes you back?
Speaker 14: I mean, I get where you're coming from, and it does definitely sound like like that. But all I can say is I know that I've made a mistake and I really do miss her, and I hope that she understands that.
Speaker 3: Did you guys speak while you're away or it's kind of been no communication for the last six months.
Speaker 14: Here and there a couple of messages.
Speaker 4: Do you feel like you deserve a second chance?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 14: I think I do, But that's up to her.
Speaker 4: Why do you deserve it?
Speaker 14: I deserve it because in my heart I know that I still love it.
Speaker 3: And I just want to I just think, truth upfront. When you're in Europe, did you like do whatever you wanted?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 4: Were you pretty naughty when you're over there?
Speaker 14: I mean you're in Europe, Like what happens in Europe stays in Europe. But I definitely had some.
Speaker 4: Fun, was it guys as well?
Speaker 14: A couple guys, a couple of girls.
Speaker 7: Yeah, when in Europe.
Speaker 3: But this is the thing, right, we're not only asking Abby to take you back because you made a mistake in breaking up. You're also saying take me back by the way I've done this, this, this, this, and this in that time that we will split up.
Speaker 7: So I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying be prepared here because it mightn't be easy.
Speaker 14: Yes, I'm definitely prepared.
Speaker 4: I think a bit of groveling might need to happen.
Speaker 7: But we'll see.
Speaker 3: Because we've got Abby on the line, we are going to take a little break though, and then we'll get her on next And it.
Speaker 7: Is your time to shine, Rachel.
Speaker 2: All right, stick around, let's see will you be able to get Abby back?
Speaker 4: We will do that next live on air here on kids.
Speaker 3: All right, we were just talking to Rachel who wants to try and get her ex girlfriend back.
Speaker 4: Basically they had been together for three years.
Speaker 3: Rachel decided she wanted to do six months in Europe and she was hoping that Abby would travel with her. In all fairness, but then Abby didn't have the money, couldn't make it happen, and they inevitably broke up. Now, while Rachel was over there, it is worth mentioning she did do whatever she wanted.
Speaker 4: She slept with a couple of girls, a couple of.
Speaker 3: Guys as well, and now since landing back in Australia, she realizes that she made a huge mistake by breaking up with Abby and she's hoping that Abby's going to forgive her and take her back.
Speaker 7: Will she?
Speaker 4: Okay, so we're going to talk to Abby in just a moment.
Speaker 3: Rachel, do you have like a speech you're planning on saying, because, like I said before, Abby, this might be tough for Abby because not only did you break up, go and do your own thing and then think, oh I just weren't going to have my cake and eat it too.
Speaker 7: Well, that's what it looks like.
Speaker 3: But you have done a number of things with different people since you were last together. So I think honesty is important here.
Speaker 4: Don't you.
Speaker 14: Yeah, definitely. I think it's just going to have to come from the heart. I don't really have much plan but.
Speaker 7: Okay, I'm all for shooting your shot.
Speaker 3: And if you still have feelings for her, do believe that you made a genuine mistake, then I do think it's worth trying.
Speaker 4: Well, let's talk to Abbi. Hello, Abby, good morning morning. How are you God?
Speaker 2: Did you enjoy your relationship with Rachel it was a fair will?
Speaker 14: Yeah, it was there for three years.
Speaker 21: You like we were each other's first love was high school?
Speaker 4: Okay, but what about when she ended things to go to Europe?
Speaker 3: How did you she gnuinely feel because I'm sure you probably pretended to be supported or maybe you didn't but pretended to be supportive at the time of what she wanted to do with her life.
Speaker 7: But were you heartbroken?
Speaker 21: I mean, yeah, she jumped me the night before she left.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, so it sounds like this ended kind of badly on Abbey's side of things. And then, of course you probably had to just watch her travel through Europe for six months having the time of her life, where you just sat at home living your normal life.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 21: Yeah, I mean she dumped me the night before she left on six months troop, and then three days later is reposting Instagram stories of dancing all over these random guys and girls and some nightclub in Ibiva.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's not going to feel good.
Speaker 7: Yeah, okay, Well, anyway, we got Rachel here.
Speaker 4: She wants to talk to you. Hello, Rachel, you're on with Abbi.
Speaker 14: Okay, Hi Abby, Hey, look, I wanted to come on to air because I really did. I made a huge mistake. There's no way that I can express this to you in a way that you're going to understand. But to be fair, I really did think that we were going to do long distance. I just I felt like that you didn't deserve that because you needed someone to be there for you. You know, you were going through a bit of that time, and so I know I did it in the wrong way and I dumped you in such a horrible way. And to be fair, I did, you know, have some fun in Europe. But that was that just made me realize how much I actually do love you, and I do need you, and I do miss you, and I just really hope that we can just get the conversation started again.
Speaker 21: No, because you've come back, you're bored and you celibate.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 14: I was celibate for a little while towards the end. It was only really at the start. You know, I was just trying to get over you, trying to move on.
Speaker 21: If you really like someone, if you really loved someone, you don't sleep with someone a week after dating the girl that you were dating for three years. Doesn't work like that.
Speaker 4: Okay, it sounds like a pretty firm no from Abby.
Speaker 3: But Abby, is there any part of you but the believes what Rachel's saying. She's saying from the bottom of her heart. She realizes she made a mistake. But you don't believe that, it seems.
Speaker 6: I mean, I think.
Speaker 21: You'll always still love your first partner.
Speaker 6: I think there's always.
Speaker 21: Gonna be a place in your heart for them. But what she did was pretty dog and I had my cries.
Speaker 14: I was sad for a while, and I'm over it.
Speaker 4: Rachel, how's that so?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 14: I mean, I guess that's pretty hurtful to hear, but I guess I did the same to her, So you know, I'm.
Speaker 2: Sure we couldn't maybe describe for a drink and see if there's anything there.
Speaker 4: Abby, No, I'm good, fair enough? All right?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 3: Abby, you tried, Yeah, Rachel, I mean, you've got to be proud of yourself for trying. But I think the answer is pretty clear here. There's no chance and Abby has the right to be able to move on after what happens. So, I mean, we love a happy ending, but there's not going to be one.
Speaker 8: Of this kid.
Speaker 2: Could you think, maybe, Rachel, you'll gay hit up dudes, now that you had a bit of a taste.
Speaker 4: You're trying to turn her to people like, that's not what this is about. Out Let them be. We'll let you guys go. I don't know he's got an ulterior move here, dudes at all, Rach, just let it. Well, now, maybe you go go for them.
Speaker 14: I think I'll take some time off really dating and really going.
Speaker 4: I think that's a good idea.
Speaker 14: One.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe you're back from Europe, take some time to find yourself and what you want, and then who knows, maybe you'll meet someone along the way, guy or girl.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, right, thanks, thanks Rachel, Thanks, thank you.
Speaker 4: All right on, No, you've got some celebrity news coming up.
Speaker 7: I do now.
Speaker 3: Hayden Pantier's estranged mother has sat down for an interview, and I'm going to play you what she said about her daughter's death coming up next.
Speaker 2: All right, all right, Sean, thanks mate, let's head to night and get a hit a celebrity news.
Speaker 3: Now, Hayden Pantiers a strange mother has done an interview with Good Morning America.
Speaker 4: She's spoken about the death of Hayden.
Speaker 3: Now, she was estranged from her mother because when Hayden she was a child star. She first stepped into the public eye when she was like eleven months old in a commercial and then as a child she started movies like Remember the Titan. She was in a bunch of series and things like that. So Hayden's mum managed her career in her youth. And Hayden said in a previous interview that I became the confident, the assistant, the therapist, the shoulder to cry on everything but her child. So she's kind of saying she neglected me as a mother and treated me more like a business. So yeah, her mother in this interview recalls the moment she found out that her daughter had passed away. It's worth mentioning as well, this is the second child that her mother is lost at a young age, because Hayden's brother passed away.
Speaker 4: A few years ago as well. So this is what she said on Good Morning America. I was numb. I was just numb.
Speaker 10: I just couldn't feel anything. I still am not grasping this as real. I want Hayden to be remembered for the talented, beautiful, outgoing, intelligent woman she really was. But I also want people to understand that it is my belief that she was suffering.
Speaker 7: I find it strange she did an interview so soon.
Speaker 4: This is a bit quick for an interview.
Speaker 3: It's been what a week, Yeah, and she's already talking out about it like that doesn't seem like a normal response from a parent who's grieving.
Speaker 4: But each to their own.
Speaker 3: She elsewhere in the interview, spoke about Hayden's ex boyfriend or current boyfriend on again off again boyfriend that she was with when she died, Brian. Now she's already spoken out about the fact that she believes there was some foul play and that she thinks it was Brian's fault essentially that she passed, and now what she said on it. So apparently, according to Leslie, Brian claims that on the day that she died, he left the air and Airbnb where they were staying, where he was staying with Hayden in South Carolina, at ten thirty am, and then she was doing a makeup at the time. He left to run some errands, and then when he came home, he just went straight into the room and had a nap and didn't interact with Hayden at all.
Speaker 7: When he woke up from the nap, his brother was knocking at the door.
Speaker 3: His brother's AAC, and then Brian answered the door and they found Hayden unresponsive.
Speaker 4: So he's saying he went straight home and didn't.
Speaker 3: He's saying he saw her before he left in ransom errands. When he got back from running the errands, he went in, had an APP and then it wasn't until his brother knocked on the door that he found her unresponsive. She's casting doubt on this, saying that Brian knew she was deceased, and he's called his brother and they've built this whole story right right.
Speaker 4: Because think about it.
Speaker 2: If you go out and your partner's at home and then you come home.
Speaker 4: You wouldn't just walk in the door, go and have an APP and not say.
Speaker 3: I mean, we know that Hayden struggled with addiction and things like that, but it does seem a little strange the story so far, and maybe that is why it has turned into a criminal investigation now, so we will find out what happened, but for now, she's basically saying Brian is not innocent. Also on Hayden Panetier Now in her memoir that she released in May of this year, we spoke about it at the time. Actually, she recalled an incident that happened when she was eighteen years old where a trusted female acquaintance allegedly her into the bedroom of a big yacht where a famous person all she said is a very famous person and didn't name them, was waiting for her naked in the bed.
Speaker 4: That's what she said in the book. The internet since she.
Speaker 3: Passed have made it their mission to dig and find out who this person is. And basically it's been going viral that it was James Blunt, the.
Speaker 4: Single English singer.
Speaker 3: Yes, And the reason they think that is because old photos have surfaced of Hayden and James on a boat together in two thousand and nine for some charity event in KHN in France.
Speaker 4: Is he talking about it? He overnight?
Speaker 3: Obviously the rumor got enough, Yeah, enough, like enough people have been sharing it that he said, you know, I have to come out and deny this, So overnight he has he basically has shared this sub stack article that debunks it because of the timelines. So according to this article, there's a timeline mismatch. She very clearly said she was eighteen at the time, and the photos of them on the yacht together.
Speaker 4: Was when she was nineteen, so a year different.
Speaker 3: So he's saying it couldn't have been him because the timeline doesn't match.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, if it wasn't him, that's a horrible thing to be accused of, absolutely.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, so, and rumors are vicious, so we don't know. Finally, a little quick story here about the movie How to Lose a Guy in ten Days?
Speaker 7: One of the most iconic rom coms of all time. We all love it.
Speaker 3: It's, of course Kate Hudson, Matthew McConaughey. Apparently it's getting a sequel. The sequels in the early stages, and original star Kate Hudson is going to be producing the movie now. The intent is that Matthew McConaughey will also reprise his role, but we don't know yet if that's going to happen, So I'll keep you posted.
Speaker 4: But that's a big one. How do you Lose a guy? And what was it about turning the guy off?
Speaker 3: Basically, she wrote for a magazine and she got like an assignment where she had to give all the reasons that could turn a guy off in ten days. But he also was a journalist and he bet his boss or something that he could make a girl fall in love with him for ten days.
Speaker 4: So they've got like ulterior motives and both. You know, So how would you turn a guy off in ten days, isn't it? I'll just be.
Speaker 3: Interested in America, like too interested? Yeah, yeah, yeah, show your cards too early.
Speaker 2: It's funny, like even like if I was obsessed with some of the hottest in the world, if they were too keen in the beginning, you've.
Speaker 4: Got to have a bit of mystery about you. A guy like would back off.
Speaker 3: And that's the thing everyone says, don't play games. You have to play games to some extent.
Speaker 4: You have to be a little bit of game. It's just the reality of the world.
Speaker 7: You have to play.
Speaker 2: All right again, you want more celeb music and check out the Kissed Breakfast podcast on the free iHeart app coming up. There's a word gen zs are using as an insult. They might be using it on you and you wouldn't even realize that.
Speaker 4: You're copying it. What is the word. I'm going to tell you what it is next, a right, Arianna.
Speaker 2: Now Here on kiss well, gen zs are using a word as an insult, you might not even realize you're being insulted.
Speaker 4: They might be throwing it at you. What is it, you'd have no idea?
Speaker 2: Well, it's polyester polyester, which is an artificial fiber. So if they are calling you polyester, calling a fake and inauthentic. Yeah, apparently it's going around a lot, like you'll see on comments. Oh my god, that's so polyester your polyester. Yeah it makes sense.
Speaker 3: I mean it makes sense, yeah, logically like polyester fake whatever. Yeah, but why like why are there constant new terms and slang words being like why can't we all just use the same dictionary.
Speaker 2: No, I know what you mean, but like they come up with them, like you know the obvious fonge, Well do you speak gen z.
Speaker 3: I've got a fair understanding of what words mean. But like that's only because I work in this job and I've had to be.
Speaker 7: Aware of it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if you weren't around them, So cap is lie?
Speaker 7: Yeah, like no, cap no lie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but then they made it like I know, back in the day, we had our own slang as well. Yeah, but we don't just make up words like they've got that stupid skibbity word that means nothing. Yeah, it literally means nothing. You try and look up what skibbity means. There's no end, There is no meaning.
Speaker 4: Yeah, same about six seven. There is no actual meaning you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but it came like it's a.
Speaker 4: Yes, you are right.
Speaker 2: We sounded like old people here because like we we used to use words like oh, that's wicked. My day wasn't ten years older than you, or like sick even that, oh yeah, don't say sick.
Speaker 4: Yeah it means you're ill. Yeah, we all had our.
Speaker 7: Own version of it. But I just feel like it's out of control.
Speaker 4: Try hard that was a good one. Oh it's try hard not a thing anymore. I think it's anything anymore. You can you remember I'm such a try hard big jam. Oh yeah, if I'm good, just ask me such a big jam.
Speaker 7: That's gay.
Speaker 4: I mean I know what you mean.
Speaker 5: I know what you mean.
Speaker 2: All right, Georgina Walker time, let's get Let's get you on with Georgina for one of our snap predictions, calling thirteen one oh six five. If you want your prediction, from Georgina Walker. Let's do it right now thirty one oh sixty five. Georgina Walker is joining us next right here on kids Now, here's Georgina Walker. If you want a prediction, go to Georgina Walker dot com get a private one with her. But she's on here to help you right now, Vanessa.
Speaker 4: So what did you want to ask your Gina Walker?
Speaker 22: I just wanted to ask.
Speaker 11: I have two daughters, age seven and five, and I'm just in two minds about having a third, and I just.
Speaker 22: Wanted to see if you see any any other babies.
Speaker 18: There used to be a television show called My Three Sons, So if you go for another one, we'll be the same sex. And I also think financially it will push you over the edge. At the moment you've got a balance and I just feel the third and you have free will, bow feel the third. There will be disappointment with the sex of the child, but also the pressure will put on the relationship. Yeah, so the third Georgina don't know she has free will, but that's what I'm showing.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 18: And actually the boss Tom in the elevator make it squick and fast.
Speaker 7: Today And that was a snout prediction.
Speaker 18: On my backside, fast fast.
Speaker 3: I love it all right, Let's get Lauren on then for another snap prediction.
Speaker 7: Hey Lauren, what do you want to ask?
Speaker 18: Hi?
Speaker 14: Gigi?
Speaker 22: I was just wondering where you see my career having, if I should focus on my part time job or you.
Speaker 18: Need to be a little bit more specific. What is the cream?
Speaker 22: It's a part time so I work part time, I take care of my daughter, and I also have two businesses.
Speaker 18: I haven't more specific for me to be able to answer the.
Speaker 4: Question, well, what are the businesses?
Speaker 15: Dol?
Speaker 22: So I have an online clothing boutique and a dogbed business.
Speaker 18: And as well as having a We're looking after you. Forget the clothing business. I don't see that taking off. I feel that the dog situation has some merry, but I don't think it's enough to substitute a full time job. So I think at the moment it's a hobby. But I don't see this jumping in because I think it's too much competition unless you went for something really bright, colorful and make it sort of like when I say target the gay market, there's something really quite different rather than quite stable. What you're doing at the moment, otherwise it'll be a slow slog.
Speaker 4: Okay, you go all right?
Speaker 7: Uh Sarah, so love and how snappy days are?
Speaker 2: Let's move Sarah, she's got without Yeah, what's your question for Georgina?
Speaker 11: Hi, Georgina, I'm just wondering if my daughter will be fit and strong enough to make to get a national time for next year.
Speaker 18: That's exactly right.
Speaker 11: In swimming, Sorry, we're swimming.
Speaker 18: And did she have a particular stroke style butterfly and backstroke that I've got a pain down my left side going down there. I don't know if you want a bar below the shoulder a muscular situation, So maybe that's a backstroke situation. I see a backstroke in many media is going used to be swimming.
Speaker 4: Tow is a butterfly.
Speaker 3: That's crazy because I'm now so unfit and butterfly requires a lot.
Speaker 18: Of because the feeling was, oh my gosh, I can't move my shoulder associated with but I feel with the right. Whatever the issue is, this girl needs in intensive physiotherapy, intensive building up some kind of stamina association with them. But I get the word reserve, so it may mean that she gets selected, but she may be on the reserve but the message is getting in a reserve situation is absolutely fantastic. So but without that kind of additional support issue, I think that she will not be able to reach the pinnacle of success.
Speaker 11: Yeah, she does see physio like every week at the minute.
Speaker 14: We just found along.
Speaker 18: It needs to be more. There's something else.
Speaker 7: You know what it is about a physio too.
Speaker 3: You go to the physio and then they say, okay, here's what you need to do, but then it's up to you to do no one.
Speaker 18: I think it's just not enough what she's doing.
Speaker 3: But she needs to do all the exercises at home and actually follow through with the physio treatment.
Speaker 4: One more here somone, you've got a quick question and go for it.
Speaker 23: I do.
Speaker 6: Good morning, Georgina Mining. I was just wondering. I went to a Clairpoint with a couple of my girlfriends about three months ago and they said that I would be coming into money. I was wondering if there was anything like that. My younger son's traveling in October, and I was wondering if i'd be what.
Speaker 18: Did they specify coming in? Manic with it? You find ten dollars on the floor, you're coming in? Being more specific, She.
Speaker 6: Said to me that she sees me coming into quite a bit of money over the next twelve months, maybe in a lottery or a win.
Speaker 18: Can I say that? A lot of psychic say that to make people happy, I says, I need to say and something. The people who know me well I will never do, have only done it twice in my life, have been very accurate because people want them to leave quite happy. I do feel, and it's in a time frame seven to ten years time. You may, through an estate or something like that, receive a cash outcome or a benefit associated with it, but I feel at the moment none, not being disrespectful for that particular person. I think that's a very general question. Often I hear a lot of people are told.
Speaker 14: Okay, okay, thank you for conferving.
Speaker 4: All today. Yeah, I just want people to be happy.
Speaker 18: Yes, something people leave missology surely tell me where to go and the messages. But that's what you are. You want the answer, So that's a snap predictional. When you come to me for reading, don't ask the question.
Speaker 4: You're not going to mince words. I love it.
Speaker 7: Georgina.
Speaker 3: Okay, if you want a private reading with Georgina, you can head to Georgina Walker dot com.
Speaker 2: Than all right, let's some give away some money now though, thousands of bucks to be won every day with our pop quiz. We're doing it again calling if you want to play thirteen one oh six five to get on for our pop quiz right here on kids, yis all.
Speaker 4: Right, pop quiz on on a sec. But we have labradors in our studio right now. This is really cute.
Speaker 3: There's a little black puppy named Sweetie. Oh it's the puppy smell now.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow is International Dog Day and the Guide Dogs in New South Wales.
Speaker 4: Are looking for volunteer. They're looking for puppy raisers. We've got Ryan here. Hello, Ryan, good morning.
Speaker 5: Mate, good morning.
Speaker 4: Thanks having us. So what do you need people to do to help raise a guide dog?
Speaker 15: Yeah, yeah, it's a very special job and we've got a big show audage your puppy raise at the moment. It's a dream gig really, So looking for volunteer, average families who can put their hand up and take one of these beautiful labrador puppies for the first twelve months of.
Speaker 4: Their life, so for a year, for a year.
Speaker 15: So it's good if people are just wanting to dip their toes in the water. Don't know if I want a dog, but I'll try it. And you can raise this beautiful little puppy for us and in the meantime do a great job for guide dogs and really going to help somebody in need in the future.
Speaker 4: So we change people's lives.
Speaker 15: They they do such a great job. And Sweety's just coming here now she's a great example of this.
Speaker 4: How she's ten weeks weeks ojes gorgeous now it's getting a cut on and cry. So if people want to do it, where do they need to go?
Speaker 15: Matey, head to our website Guide doogs dot com dot au. You can find all the details there. You've got some spare time, you're looking to help us out. It's a great thing to do, so please check it out.
Speaker 4: All costs are fully paid for right.
Speaker 15: Yeah, you don't have to worry about vet or food or anything like that, and we provide all the support. You can come along and do it our puppy training classes every two weeks.
Speaker 4: It's great fun.
Speaker 15: It's a great way you can be philanthropic without having to dig into your pockets.
Speaker 5: It's really great.
Speaker 4: So just search guard Dogs in New South Wales Online. That's the one. Thank you, Ryan, and now let's give away some money.
Speaker 7: I can't concentrate.
Speaker 2: You've got to concentrate us as time for quiz, right, so pay attention to the questions, not the doggies. Nut, here we go, any difficult Jess, You're on to play the pop quiz. Nut has your questions, good luck.
Speaker 7: I'm going to get straight into it for you. Question number one, what do Americans call tomato sauce?
Speaker 9: Catch up?
Speaker 7: Name a country starting with the letter C.
Speaker 3: Croatia complete the Goutier song title Somebody That I Used to Love?
Speaker 7: Name a film starring Tom Cruise.
Speaker 3: Don't Look Back in Anger is the upcoming documentary about which bands reunion Tour?
Speaker 4: What is the name of the American Sorry.
Speaker 7: Australian national anthem fair who sung the chorus on the Whiz Khalifa song See You Again?
Speaker 22: Pass?
Speaker 3: Dakota Johnson and Anne Hathaway co star? And which upcoming psychological thriller.
Speaker 22: Pah.
Speaker 3: What's the name of the YouTube short form vertical video content? Oh My God, Pass Paradise is the new album by which Ossie Music duo and we're about to have them on the show.
Speaker 6: Oh there'll be people screaming past.
Speaker 4: Oh that's a right.
Speaker 7: Let's go back to any film starring Tom Cruise.
Speaker 4: No, I've got nothing. Well you got three out of ten.
Speaker 3: I'll whip through the ones you got wrong. So Gotier's song is Somebody that I Used to know? Film starring Tom Cruise, Top Gun, Mission Impossible, et cetera. Don't Look Back in Anger is the upcoming documentary about Oasis. Charlie Pooth sung the chorus on Whiz Kalifa's song see You Again. Dakota Johnson and Anne Hathaway will be starring in Verity. You Tube short form videos are YouTube shorts and Paradise is the new album by Peaking Duck, who are on their way in studio.
Speaker 2: Yeah, run on a little bit late, but we will get them on very soon. Another chance to play our pop quiz tomorrow seven am, eight am. Only here on Kiss. I think the dogs might have distracted you there, chess.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's naughty, sweetie. All right. Celeb news coming up with looking at Home in the corner. If we can get out to pay attention. She looks really sad. Hut all right, you're on Kiss, goodbrning.
Speaker 7: All right.
Speaker 3: The Jonas brothers were performing at Madison Square Garden over the weekend. They're on tour at the moment, and Joe Jonas mistakenly read of fans sign completely wrong. So you know how people go to concerts and they still hold up the big signs that say like marry me Joe or whatever, you know what I mean. One of the fans was holding up a sign, and he explained on his socials this morning he thought the sign said that this fan was having a second baby, and so he took it upon himself to announce it.
Speaker 7: But that actually wasn't the case.
Speaker 1: All said he.
Speaker 9: My husband doesn't know about number two assuming baby. Can you tell him?
Speaker 4: I'm like sure, So I grab her phone.
Speaker 9: First, a kid answers. I'm like, oh, this must be your child. I was like, this is your child. She guess it's my child, said Hi.
Speaker 11: The little girl.
Speaker 4: And then the next person I spoke to was another child, and I was like, okay, well I'm confused, and I'm like, hey, there's another case.
Speaker 9: She's like, that's my kid.
Speaker 4: I was like, oh, okay, can you put your father on the phone.
Speaker 9: I think his name was Dylan.
Speaker 4: Dylan hangs up the phone, before I could tell him, so I made a video.
Speaker 2: I said, Hey, for gats you guys having another you're having another you have another one, you have another kid.
Speaker 7: The crowd went crazy and passed the phone back play the next song.
Speaker 2: Come to find out, her husband just didn't know that they were going to a second concert not having a second child.
Speaker 4: How's that I didn't know where that story was going. Yeah, yeah, so completely screwed that one.
Speaker 3: I'm very misleading though, But concerts it's one of those places where I would never personally want a marriage proposal or announced to the world that I'm having a child.
Speaker 7: Like it's just to meet too publico impersonal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, apparently you're not meant to also like proposing a public place. You know, everyone talks about that, Collins from accounts that TV show does.
Speaker 7: Everyone talking about that.
Speaker 4: Everyone's talking about it. I mustn't be in these conversations. It's really good. I reckon about watching it. But the guy proposes at his friends at their friend's wedding. He gets down on one knee.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but there's two things there. There's in public and then there's on someone else's big day.
Speaker 4: I know, right, moron, Yeah, I know, not to do that. How do guys not know?
Speaker 7: I mean some women.
Speaker 3: I will say majority of women want it to be personal in private, but there definitely are some women out there who want the attention and who wouldn't hate for it to be at a concert or a wait for it to be even in a restaurant.
Speaker 4: Is my idea of hell yeah, because everyone everyone, and then.
Speaker 3: Looks and it kind of makes your moment everyone else's moment. You're thinking about people looking at you as opposed to living in the now, you know.
Speaker 4: Is it also like you'd feel like you're forced to say yet Nah?
Speaker 3: I think if you weren't going to say oh look, I don't know because I've never been in a position where I've wanted to say I know. But I feel like you'd always just say yes in the moment and then think about it later and go, oh, what have I done here?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: So it's pretty brutal in the moment going in a restaurant. Then you have to run out, you can't enjoy the rest of your meal.
Speaker 4: No, you can't have your dessert after that.
Speaker 3: I don't at least do it after dessert and case she says no, so she's gonna need a dessert.
Speaker 7: Also Channing Tatum.
Speaker 3: Now a lot of people know this, but he was actually a stripper before he became famous. Hence why he made the Magic Mike franchise because it's actually part of his story as well. So he was talking to this random interviewer on the street the other day and he actually revealed what his stripper name was.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, before he was Chanting Tatum. This is what he was.
Speaker 14: Not a shame to admit that I was an actual, real life stripper when I was eighteen in Florida back in the day.
Speaker 4: Did you have like a scripper name.
Speaker 5: I didn't get to pick. My stripper name was handed was like Chan Crawford.
Speaker 4: Cham Crawford, Chan Crawford. So part was my first name? Like are they is over the top? I've never been to a male strip club, I.
Speaker 3: Think the most, Well, there's the Magic Mike show that now go around. But in terms of your traditional strip clubs that we all know, I don't believe. Yeah, I don't believe that there's men not that I know of.
Speaker 4: But how does your striper name work? Again?
Speaker 3: Wasn't it your first pet and your first street name Mandy Burley?
Speaker 5: For me?
Speaker 4: So so I'd be trans if I was a male study man man by man to Burley. Yeah.
Speaker 16: Mine.
Speaker 3: I think I can't remember if this dog was around before when I was born, but I think it's honey our Miria.
Speaker 7: The name honey, Honey.
Speaker 4: You're born to be a stripper.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean there's sorry, if there's any honey is listening up? If you're a honey, If you're honey, that.
Speaker 4: Works in Finance thirteen one oh six five. Oh, Chelsea's saying apparently male stripper, Well, how do you know you're filthy?
Speaker 5: Girl?
Speaker 16: I had a little Google now now. But they do exist, but they operate a little bit differently. So like with a female strip club, you go and you pay for like dancers and whatnot, where with the males it's more for show.
Speaker 4: So it's more like a less touchy or what.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's yeah, because us women we're more emotional.
Speaker 2: It's a performance. It's like a theatrical performance where he might take.
Speaker 4: His gear off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but if you just if he just came out and took his gear off and there was no build up to it, we'd.
Speaker 4: Be like, yeah, too much.
Speaker 2: Hey, you want to get more celeb news, go and grab the Kiss Breakfast podcast on the Free I heard up the boys are Peaking Duck are about to join us. We're going to have a shout to them. I mean they've had there's.
Speaker 3: Two very important things on the way this morning, Peaking Duck and McDonald's.
Speaker 4: And I keep saying, well, that's where is my McDonald's.
Speaker 7: It's coming.
Speaker 3: Peaking Duck also coming. But the McDonald's. Yeah, they've got a new range.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 2: I was going to say, how does that help the listeners that we're getting.
Speaker 4: Free because we're letting the listeners know that there is a new range.
Speaker 7: What's the range?
Speaker 4: Chelsea? It's like the Birdie correct, Yes, the pink one, the pink one. Cool?
Speaker 2: All right, well well it's three markers. But you can listen to Peaking Duck. They're going to join us, coming up right here on kids.
Speaker 4: Here they are.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, they're not here yet, Okay, Peaking Duck. They got a brand new album out Paradise. It is out right now, already number one on the Australian Albums Aria shot. So well done to them just here they're they're walking in mate.
Speaker 3: But also you know it's huge Adam from Peaking Duck also making music under Kelly Holiday.
Speaker 4: He's had like two huge releases in the past year.
Speaker 3: I think they've both gone number one, his solo project and the Peaking Duck projects.
Speaker 4: But they are still a thing. They are together. They've got the new album. Yeah, because they both have solo things, but they are still together.
Speaker 7: Oh, we got Adam looking up. Where's where's your mate? Ruben?
Speaker 5: He's somewhere. I think he's stuck in the lift.
Speaker 4: Really he is here, though he's en route. How are you mate?
Speaker 5: I'm good.
Speaker 4: Thanks for having me looking good.
Speaker 5: Thank you so much. I dressed up for dressed up for you too.
Speaker 4: You're very tanned.
Speaker 5: Well, I've been walking around Bondo Beach.
Speaker 4: Is that you're getting a turn to this time of year?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean there's a lot of sunshine there.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I've been trying to walk along the sand. Running along the sand give you more of a turn with a reflection. Yeah, I kind of work on all of it, the whole package I want now.
Speaker 3: We were only saying to Mikey earlier that he should up his dress game, and I think you should take a leaf out of Adam's.
Speaker 5: You want me to wear a.
Speaker 4: Suit jack and I wear a T shirt. I don't care about it.
Speaker 5: It look good.
Speaker 7: I think it's Yeah, he's got one suit that he wears to every event.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I wore it to the Logis and apparently Georgina Walker, who was here, liked it.
Speaker 4: And I said, should I wear a suit every day?
Speaker 7: What do you think of power dressing to work every day?
Speaker 5: Well, there's something to be said for power dressing.
Speaker 24: You're kind of like, you know, you're putting on the uniform and you're going to go get it. I haven't done it. I haven't committed fully. I think there'll be a point in my life maybe when I'm like forty.
Speaker 4: Well you just become the suit guy.
Speaker 5: I just wear a suit.
Speaker 7: Really, I think you suspenders?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah? Really it is a commitment. It's quite a pain in the ass. Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: Like old people like back in the day, our grandparents generation, they wore a suit when.
Speaker 7: They carry a hanky everywhere they hanky?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you hang, I do, actually, man, I don't from Korea.
Speaker 24: But moving on, what I will say is, lately I've been going the opposite to the suit man, and I've been wearing a Tony soprano style sweatsuit like.
Speaker 4: A the law matching top and bottom.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like a the Law sweatsuit.
Speaker 24: And I'm kind of really getting into that, and I'm like, I can't go down that road yet.
Speaker 5: That's like geriatric.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's after the suit.
Speaker 7: You go to the matching tracksuit.
Speaker 5: So yeah, I'll go to the suit. But you look good. As long as you feel good and you look good.
Speaker 7: It's He's also a fan of the bro tox.
Speaker 4: Have you gotten into the brotox botox for man brotox?
Speaker 5: No, I haven't done that.
Speaker 4: It's a different ingredient. It's more manly.
Speaker 5: It's not like the.
Speaker 4: Exact same. Is that the needles yet to stop the face from moving or showing?
Speaker 5: Where do you get it all over?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I mean it's work.
Speaker 3: I mean I was keeping it hidden and then we found out you're also doing the scrow tox.
Speaker 23: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's gonna be smooth.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah.
Speaker 4: Every morning I think about my Hey tell Us made the album. Oh here we go, Rubency now, Oh Ruben, and you come speaking of some.
Speaker 5: Kids?
Speaker 4: Just come from a footy game.
Speaker 25: Oh look, I've just been sick as a dog and I'm trying to get better. But you know, I thought i'd wrap myself in a thousand blankets tonight.
Speaker 4: Who's the beanie? Is that like Bell Main Tiger?
Speaker 9: It's mullets for mental health Black Dog Institute. They're a good charity. Yeah, beautiful, get amongst it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Hey, tell us your album. That's why you're here now.
Speaker 5: I thought we're going to talk about scrow Talks.
Speaker 4: But really looking forward to locking in on scros.
Speaker 5: We got our first ever album, Paradise. It's out number one in the country right.
Speaker 25: Already crazy in sixteen years, we never made an album until right now.
Speaker 4: That is mental to me. So what you just made like EPs and things?
Speaker 9: Singles?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, is it cool? Sing goods?
Speaker 5: A few?
Speaker 4: Do you records?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 25: Well, the record of this has been going off. I think in the first week there was a crazy amount of sales so.
Speaker 7: Proper physical viney Okay.
Speaker 2: I want to know then, be honest, is it bullshit that it sounds better on vinyl? Does it doesn't really sound better?
Speaker 25: I listened to everything on vinyl at home, but you're stuck and have to listen to the between the songs, right, and it makes it. It's more of a therapeutic situation where you think you're listening to an artist from start to finish their album.
Speaker 9: I think that's kind of what it's about.
Speaker 5: Yeah, sound quality wise, it's kind of bullshit.
Speaker 4: Well it's not, it can't be better.
Speaker 24: It's you get a bit of crackle to it, a bit of it's kind of like watching a film on film, you know, if you like that kind of thing. Sure, But what Ruben saying is you're strapped in so you kind of got to hear.
Speaker 4: The whole thing.
Speaker 2: Come, hey, why we got your Sean Fraser from our newsrooms reporting on a big story about AI in music this morning. Sean.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so this Friday will be the first time in a while obviously that the ARIA charts will not include AI music. So there are some songs out there that have hit the in the radio stations, but from this Friday, they're going to not be including them in the ARIA charts. So it's obviously fair game now for musicians that actually write their own music.
Speaker 4: So how do you guys feel about it? If you used ANAAI, they're.
Speaker 7: Very against it.
Speaker 9: We're pretty outspoken.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yes, yes, I think that's great. Yeah, that's real.
Speaker 4: What if you like, couldn't be bothered coming up with the chorus, would you ever?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: For lyrics, or something, just say give the word.
Speaker 5: That, yeah, write me a hit like Celine Dion.
Speaker 4: It's just not going to happen, right, who knows?
Speaker 5: Am I that's I guess that's kind of the problem in that it just kind of takes out.
Speaker 7: I think it's a slippery slope too.
Speaker 3: Like even using AI for things like help me make this email sound better, you then become so reliant.
Speaker 7: And you're just like, I'll just run it through chat TOBT.
Speaker 3: So as soon as I feel like you start adding AI to music, even if it is one chorus, one verse, one line of a song, I feel like that's where you're just going to go all downhill and stop using your brain.
Speaker 4: I get the feeling.
Speaker 25: It's not bad for sharpening the tools, like if you want the email to sound maybe more professional, yes, that's okay. I think it's when you say, oh, make my song more creative, that's when it's going to make it feel like.
Speaker 9: It's the song's gone down the to dating apps.
Speaker 3: My friend was broken up with, and the text was quite clearly AI generated.
Speaker 24: My friend was dating a woman and she was texting him with CHADBT generated messages when they were courting each other's and he was like, hey, are you writing this on chat?
Speaker 7: Did he call her out for that?
Speaker 5: She admitted it, which pick up to her.
Speaker 4: But you wouldn't think a chi could need to do that.
Speaker 17: I know.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I was like yeah, who was like, run brother, run.
Speaker 2: Good to see you guys are anti now, Nat, you've got a little game. You want to both the boat?
Speaker 3: Yes, I want to play the one second song challenge with you guys. So basically it's self explanatory. We'll play a song, then we'll come back and we're going to play one second. These are all kind of dance songs. I thought like it'd suit the Peaking Duck vibe. So one second of a song, you're versing each other and we'll see who can get more correct.
Speaker 4: All right, we're going to do that right after forever. Here we go. This is getting dark playing right now.
Speaker 2: No, Ai used a little bit, no a Right, you're on Kiss Good Morning twenty two to nine right now.
Speaker 4: The boys are Peaking Duck. Hang it around with it one are these openers?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 3: It is the one second song challenge with Adam and Rubin from Peaking Duck. They're going to verse each other. So it's as simple as it sounds. I'm going to play one second only from an iconic song. I need you to buzz in with your name, and we need to see who gets.
Speaker 4: The most correct. Okay, good luck boy.
Speaker 3: Now these are the songs you will definitely know. So it's all about speed here.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, your name is your buzzer. Let's go all right, Ruben Adam.
Speaker 9: Ruben levels of itchy bang one point on the boy.
Speaker 4: Well done, mate, Okay, let's go next. We need to write a wrong found effect of field add to this. Yeah, that was that was a thank you all right.
Speaker 7: Song number two.
Speaker 5: Adam lucky duff punkin.
Speaker 7: Yeah, let's go to the song number three.
Speaker 5: That was totally me.
Speaker 7: Ruben took the tactic of yelling louder, I'm.
Speaker 9: Going to Caravin Arison, Rihanna fell in love and all right.
Speaker 4: Song number four, damn.
Speaker 24: It yet bulletproof, bulletproof so incorrect.
Speaker 4: You've got a free show here.
Speaker 9: Reuben played again, big big big titanium.
Speaker 5: Yes, and I've made the same song.
Speaker 7: They are the same song basically three one, Ruben in the lead here. Song number five, please.
Speaker 5: Adam, that's uh some killy headed clan.
Speaker 7: A three two, let's go on to song number six.
Speaker 9: No idea, that's hard, that's hard.
Speaker 4: This one went viral in the past year. Give it a bit more.
Speaker 3: Standing in a crowded er, No, standing in crowded This is your beats the jet to Holiday.
Speaker 5: That Yeah, Adam Jess Glynn, Yeah, hold my hands.
Speaker 7: No, we're back to three. Old song num seven Please.
Speaker 5: Adam, I gotta feeling four three black Eyed Peas, all right.
Speaker 3: Song number eight Adam at hon on me.
Speaker 4: I can't come back now when, but let's do it anyway. Final song, song number.
Speaker 13: Nine, Satisfy all right, you're a clear winner, mates, Alright, Satisfy Action.
Speaker 9: Yeah, wait for that drop.
Speaker 5: Turn this up.
Speaker 4: The best song of you produce this really just want to take your shirt up.
Speaker 24: Every time we play this, really that first drop in the song, we both look at each other every time.
Speaker 11: We just go.
Speaker 5: Everything you want.
Speaker 4: Your new album. The new album is just as good though, number one, in fact.
Speaker 2: Already number one, so you can go and get it now. Paradise Peaking Duck. Great to have you guys on.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Thank you guys, thanks for having us.
Speaker 2: We're going to take your last calls if you want to get on air and have a chat calling right now thirteen one oh six y five. We'll toalch you up next here on kids and look who's calling Gus Walland so the Sydney Marathon is on this weekend. Gus's charity Gotcha for Life playing a big part, and he's called in to have a chat.
Speaker 4: Hello, make it more.
Speaker 23: Hey, Just great to hear you, guys. Sorry, I wake up with a frog and my fraid this morning, so I'm standing a little bit dodgy, but I've been singing.
Speaker 9: Along and dancing along with the songs this morning.
Speaker 23: I absolutely love your music, so thank you having me there we.
Speaker 4: Go it loves kiss music. We love that. Are you running in the marathon on the weekend?
Speaker 10: That are you?
Speaker 4: You're doing it?
Speaker 5: Mate?
Speaker 23: Twenty fourteen, I ran the New York Marathon and I said as soon as I hit the line, I would never ever do anything like that again. So I'm sticking to that. But we've got about fifty odd people from Gotcha for Life and athletes foot and a few others that are doing it all part of the chemist Warehouse support that they give us for Gotcha for Life.
Speaker 4: So tell us what they like. How hard is it to actually do a marathon, the New York One.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the New York One isn't that famously like the hardest marathon in the world to participate in.
Speaker 23: That's exactly right. And it never got below it never got above zero all day. I actually took my Tracksit pants off and took my pants off at the same time. So I ran the whole marathon just with my little skinny things on, which is not great for a like the size of me. But the thing is I did it, and it sort of picked the box and done. But yeah, no, it's really hard. The marathon's hard. But you know, New York is beautiful. When you end up there, you can end up being on a rooftop bar right on top of some beautiful place, having or aving a wine.
Speaker 5: So that's good.
Speaker 23: And Sydney is going to really turn.
Speaker 5: It on as well.
Speaker 23: It's one of the great marathons now and Chemists Warehouse, I being a great supporter, have got your for life and the work that we do in primary schools and building the mental fitness up of the little ones in Australia. And you know, I can't thank them enough and thank you guys enough for allowing me to have a little chat about.
Speaker 2: You're right made and Gotcha for life dot grassroots dot com if you want to go and help. But tell us, mate, if people don't know, what does gotcha felle life do?
Speaker 23: Yeah, it's all about building mental fitness. So we want to make mental fitness a subject in schools. There's plinty of subjects at the moment that are a bit old fashioned, and the kids don't necessarily need to know all the older subjects, but they certainly need to know how it takes to feel about being a boy or a girl or whatever they're going through. We need to start learning how to work the emotional muscle in our heads so we can actually get through the type of stuff that life throws at us. We've got way too many kids at the moment that are going through all sorts. So let's make mental fitness a subject that we can talk about and openly talk about it. Just like we talk about mental fitness, we should talk physical fitness the same thing. It should be as easy as that, but at the moment it's very very difficult to do that.
Speaker 2: Well, good on you, mate, really worthwhile staff, Gus Wall and there enjoy the marathon this weekend.
Speaker 23: Okay, we'll do guys all the best we'll do on your show.
Speaker 2: Thanks mate, Matt, you've been looking for free marchers all morning.
Speaker 7: Yeah, where's my market?
Speaker 4: Chelsea's just gone to get the free machers.
Speaker 3: So because there's this new meal, it's like the Birdie meal, and it's got some special pink sauce, like a Birdieman or something.
Speaker 4: Birdie Birdie, you know the character the big bird. Yeah, well you're going to get it soon. So on the way, should we talk to Hayden. He's just a rathernous Yeah, we can talk to you're really out of it at that. She really wants a knackers.
Speaker 3: Normally I bring breakfast, but I didn't because I was told McDonald's would arrive at eight. Now this was a scheduling era from our end from Chelsea, and I know she's been managing a lot today.
Speaker 4: We've got someone off sick.
Speaker 7: But just quite frankly, it's not good enough.
Speaker 4: It's a burger chicken or yeah, that's why I think we're Birdie Bertie.
Speaker 8: No, let me look into it and pink sauce.
Speaker 4: Let's talk to Hayden. I'm thirteen one oh six five and we'll try an update. You want to Pink Brecky Meal Hayden, Hello mornin, Mikey, My man, God, what do you want to chat about?
Speaker 17: I sort of recap on the guy's paying for dinners and all that stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, should they have to pay or it's fifty fifty okay? Or yeah, if I'm.
Speaker 17: Going crazy or if I'm going absolutely crazy. But I've been on two dates with this one girl, right two days. Yeah, and I cought the message last night. I paid everything, eight hundred dollars.
Speaker 12: In the first dinner and then the second dinner was like three hundred, paid for all the cocktails, sixty dollars, fish bowls.
Speaker 17: All this nonsense.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I've copped the message last night, and I'm like, what is this? It's still not enough, Like all you've done for me is paid for dinners. And we talked about things like what more does someone want on two days?
Speaker 7: What did the what exactly did the message?
Speaker 10: So?
Speaker 4: What is she wanting out of you that you're apparently not giving her exactly?
Speaker 17: Right, That's what I'm asking. I can't even get an answer, like am I going to be absolutely crazy?
Speaker 4: Or did she tell you she didn't want to date you anymore?
Speaker 17: No, she wants me like she's crazy over me.
Speaker 7: But when she's like going, I don't know, okay what I think she means.
Speaker 3: I think you've been really generous with what you're doing on the dates, like eight hundred bucks on dinner three, But that's all really good. But maybe what she's trying to say is just by paying for dinner, that's not like that's we.
Speaker 4: Want more than that?
Speaker 17: So what more do you want on two dates?
Speaker 5: I can do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she wants like emotional crap.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but two dates, but also two dates in and you're not really that deep yet, so maybe she wants more chivalrous things like are you doing things like you know, I don't know, giving a new jack?
Speaker 4: Why don't you try?
Speaker 2: Why don't you try organizing a date that doesn't involve that, do some walk.
Speaker 4: Or go to a I don't know something, Non.
Speaker 17: What would you do? Would you even bother trying for another date?
Speaker 14: After that?
Speaker 16: Like?
Speaker 4: Should make me want to more? Now?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: It doesn't? It make you want to?
Speaker 7: She sounds like hard work to me.
Speaker 5: It gives me.
Speaker 17: The gives me hard work equvibes.
Speaker 4: I like hard work though, because I'm an idiot.
Speaker 17: I do too, But I like more of a baddy hard work, hand out, hard work.
Speaker 4: You know, she's very confusing, I'll give you that. Yeah, Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 7: What I don't like about this girl is you've asked her what do you mean? And she won't tell you.
Speaker 3: It's like she's always going you work it out. It's like, how are we supposed to rain your mind?
Speaker 23: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I don't like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, drop a Hayden good on your Man call down part all right on the show, see your mate on the show tomorrow Kiss Breakfast giving you the chance to drive away with a brand new car from six am and it costs more chances to win thousands with our pop quiz doing that at seven and at I have an update.
Speaker 3: On the McDonald's Yeah, just because I know everyone is waiting with Beata breath.
Speaker 7: So it comes out tomorrow.
Speaker 3: It's the first Birdie Brecky meal, so you know how there's like Hamburglar Ronald McDonald Grimace Bertie is one of the macer's characters.
Speaker 4: I only got her own meal.
Speaker 3: You can go the Birdie Sausage and mcmuff and the Birdie bacon neegmc muff and the Birdie Chicken and bake it well. That's the one I want. There's also like a Birdie strawberry shortcake Frappe.
Speaker 2: Okay, well it'll finally arrive for you, Matt. You can have your macas.
Speaker 23: Yeah.
Speaker 7: As for tomorrow on the show, though, we've got the intervention.
Speaker 3: So one of our listeners is going to confront her friend who's been sleeping with a married man.
Speaker 4: It's none of her business.
Speaker 3: Well, she doesn't agree with her behavior, and she's her friend, and she's going to tell her, look, I just think you deserve better and you should be doing better.
Speaker 4: Do better. I am interested to hear that though. How that goes down?
Speaker 23: All right?
Speaker 4: So that's tomorrow, Gord, he's in. It's his birthday, Ring him and find out how old he is.
Speaker 2: Tell us you can win tickets to go to the iHeartRadio Music Festival in Vegas. Checking out Beat here, Sarah Lass and Benson Boone, Snoop.
Speaker 4: Dogg and more. We'll see tomorrow bright and early. Bye bye,