Speaker 1: It's a Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Hey, come on in Tuesday morning, ten minutes past six. Good morning today you and welcome to good.
Speaker 3: Morning, to good morning, Welcome to Hello, let's start again, good morning, Welcome to the Christian o'connall Show.
Speaker 2: Definitely live. Coome on in, Jack, go on in backs, Good morning, Slick.
Speaker 3: Has ever sect rex up in the Everyone Relax, I know what I'm doing.
Speaker 2: I'm a pro.
Speaker 3: Next three hours, I'm complete control. There is a goschool holiday started yesterday and my dad on the edge of the best of times. I came home yesterday at midday.
Speaker 2: Still in their beds, still in the beds.
Speaker 3: I could go in there and do the old thing, opening up the windows, beautiful day.
Speaker 2: Out there, beautiful day, get out of the bed. You're not going to do this every day for next color weeks. Midday they're still in bed.
Speaker 4: But my question is, and they haven't they been at home home schooling anyway, So is it really different than being on school holiday.
Speaker 3: Because then they still have to go and sit in front of some dreary old laptop and learn, you know, do a day at school online. Didn't get out of bed till midday then they come out there, especially if you stay in bed that long, even as an adult. I mean, I don't remember the last time I stayed a bit midday, not even my honeymoon. It wasn't in bedbine at mid day. You feel wrecked, don't you. They're like zombies when they come there. They're all moody and pooy. And I go listening to water door this one the way, Yes, you why we want the dog you walway.
Speaker 2: I've been at work that finished hours ago.
Speaker 4: I've done a full day's work.
Speaker 3: Yes, exactly at midday, and so do they expect you to do anything?
Speaker 2: Yet they're going like, what's a lung?
Speaker 3: I know?
Speaker 2: What are you going to make me?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 6: No, it's endless.
Speaker 2: God, I've got another couple of weeks in this.
Speaker 3: And the thing is this week at least, I'm not there the worst time, which is the morning, right, I can eat out a couple of hours here and then come back around midday next week.
Speaker 2: I'm in that house.
Speaker 3: I'm off next week, trapped like Colonel Abraham's trapped and I can't get out. I trapped in that and that with those girls. I may not survive. You drive by my plate and my head's on a steak. You don't be surprised they've finally done. They've been a mutiny and overthrown us.
Speaker 4: Anytime we're looking forward to the break, yours is like the in perse Like I'm looking forward to the holiday, but yours is like intense.
Speaker 2: This is the holiday intense. It's more work, it is.
Speaker 6: It is so much more work.
Speaker 2: Don't you find yourself saying to Chris, I say.
Speaker 3: Is that running a hotel? It is ready for the lunch shift. That's done, You clear the plates away. You got to start prepping for dinner.
Speaker 6: I have to wait for them to both go on their lunch break to vacuum, or I get snarled at.
Speaker 2: Day ten on now to go on to ze. Tough times, tough times, tough times.
Speaker 3: And actually, when you when you think that right, ask our holidays. During the breaks from school, we didn't have my dad or mom. They were both at work. They had actual jobs. I mean, there's some sort of itinery laid out for me.
Speaker 4: You go outside and ride your bike.
Speaker 3: I would go, I don't want to see you until tea time. They would actually throw you out the house.
Speaker 2: You know, I hang around here today. They might actually say cut.
Speaker 3: I remember my mum would just insist that we had to do before I left the house was have an entire glass of milk.
Speaker 2: You remember that used to make you just I'll.
Speaker 3: Get glass him out there and get out my bike at like nine am or milky in my tummy like a cow, just driving off with dinner. My mum believes that basically it will protect me from no cycling helmets, no no seat bolts and managering cars. But if he's got our fleet of milking him, that will protect him from anything until dinner time.
Speaker 4: He'll be right.
Speaker 2: Gets start.
Speaker 7: We don't want to see the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: So I've asked Patsy this week, Well, you know, we saw a lot of mums and dads are all going to.
Speaker 2: Have to be googling fun things to do in Lockdown.
Speaker 4: Don't forget the pet rock.
Speaker 3: Yes, okay, so other than paint rock and attendants to pets are the fun things to do in Lockdown. I guarantee mums and dwn Toll be googling that over the next two weeks. Desperately, I v asked Patsy to keep a day to day diary this week with a little daughter, Audrey, how they go on a lockdown. So you've got a couple of little audio excerpts here, Patsy, do you want to take us through them?
Speaker 4: All?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 6: Well, thank goodness, playgrounds are open. So we went to the playground yesterday, not once, but twice were.
Speaker 3: There to see you again. How good were those swings early today?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You know what we're doing though, because it's so am I the only one thinking we should go to the slides again right now?
Speaker 2: I'm just going to say it. I'm just going to put it out there.
Speaker 6: There's so many new housing estates out our way that I'm changing them up. I'm putting them on rotation, so we go to a different playground each time.
Speaker 2: You're on some sort of watch lists.
Speaker 3: I mean, I've heard people going on a pub crawl, the playground crawl, swings.
Speaker 2: In this merry go.
Speaker 3: Round it so oil, whoamost too much on that now?
Speaker 2: And flying up, flying down?
Speaker 6: Anyway, we were barely there five minutes yesterday day and this happened.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry the wrong and.
Speaker 6: We're back in the park just for something different the second time today, having funds.
Speaker 2: How could you possibly be hungry?
Speaker 1: You've just had lunch.
Speaker 2: A couple of things about you.
Speaker 6: It doesn't just always hungry.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that Base Camp five at Mount Madres, it's a freely working playground.
Speaker 2: Why is it so windlid?
Speaker 5: Just for something different to.
Speaker 4: The one of those old biplanes.
Speaker 6: It was very windy on that day. Oh yeah, she's going across the tightrope anyway. Then later in the day, the love God felt like he could break out of the house. He's been working at home since March, so he came with us for the second visit. Only you know what it's like. Christian is a father in the late forties, right, you think you can still do both?
Speaker 2: He just say, father forties, nearly.
Speaker 4: Fifty year old.
Speaker 6: Father thinks that you can still do all the tricks. And he was trying to show Audrey on the swings how he used to like jump off the swing.
Speaker 2: And I can't be getting on them these days.
Speaker 3: And there's nothing to see in her down Go watch they've still got to do in the old rocket for.
Speaker 4: Anyway.
Speaker 2: Have a listen. I've been practicing how to fly.
Speaker 9: Told me how to do it, and I can't do it, so I'm practicing.
Speaker 6: I used to love the swings. When I was your age, push your legs out or pump your legs fly.
Speaker 2: I have a strategy.
Speaker 10: That what he is?
Speaker 8: Strategy?
Speaker 11: What's your strategy? This?
Speaker 10: Oh got to get a little bit of a swing up?
Speaker 9: Yeah, oh, get very little warned.
Speaker 6: Used to be able to fly in the air, but now just kind of plumps.
Speaker 2: That was his tense.
Speaker 3: How many kids have said, watch me fly and the next thing you see, he's in flying to ICU.
Speaker 6: I'll tell you what I had some John's on stand by yesterday. Anyway, this new playground we went to, they've got this rocket ship thing. So it stands about I don't know, three feet off the ground. It's like a metal structure, like an upside down and they.
Speaker 3: Tell all you sort of bug eyed in bred locals, it's a real rocket ship, don't they.
Speaker 2: This is the one near a Armstrong went in.
Speaker 6: And it spins.
Speaker 3: Chris thought, he can come see the speaking rocket it's that way out west.
Speaker 6: I don't think that's designed. Feed us stand on the rocket ship.
Speaker 12: Daddy stop.
Speaker 2: Sad he take that down. Chriss up on the rocket ship.
Speaker 4: It's getting white.
Speaker 6: His vertigo started. His head was spinning and spinning and He's like odds off the ship.
Speaker 2: Stop the ship.
Speaker 4: This is going week, just imagining all the kids because you can hear other kids in the background have to line up while Chris equipment exactly.
Speaker 6: What it was like, Jack humiliating.
Speaker 3: All right, more of Patsy's audio diary tomorrow. That was great, Patsy, Thank you.
Speaker 7: Hello, Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: On today's show.
Speaker 3: Then we've got three topic Tuesday we should be getting into after seven o'clock and then after this morning we are surprising. Shane Warn came in a close second snap in the Hills of Ricky Gibets Who is your winner? Yesterday at the end of Who's Conning? Christian, We're surprising Warning this morning he's in England for the last couple days where he moves on Toubai with the comment with the cricket and we just got some good news with Shane Warn, which you can hear just after eight o'clock this morning.
Speaker 4: Have you guys heard about this flight to nowhere? Quantas has sold tickets to essentially a flight that takes off in Sydney and lands in Sydney.
Speaker 2: You go on a car trip with your dad. You just got a look plane trip.
Speaker 4: Scenic flight because they're worried. Well, it worked because it's told out in ten minutes.
Speaker 2: So what do you do? Take off for it? We'll just do a couple laps of Sydney or no.
Speaker 4: It goes six to seven hour flight, goes around Ularu, the Great Barrier Reef, then comes back down over Sydney Harbor.
Speaker 2: Do you know I'd love to get just to fly around again and just you.
Speaker 3: Realize all these things that we could do that we took for granted anyway and just moaned about how long is you could get to the airport beforehand?
Speaker 2: You really miss them, like flying.
Speaker 3: I trying to think which is the thing I'll enjoy the most when we can, which we will be able to at some point at some point when we can, whether we're actually getting on a plane with the anticipation of a new holiday, or being able to move around anywhere in the country, or for my wife and I going to see our parents hopefully next year in our England, or whether it be like live music, you know, imagine the next live gig we all go to see how much what the atmosphere is going to be like for the band performing there and everyone there. What do you think you're If it was one thing you could pick, whether it was getting on a plane, going out to rest or going to see a band live, what would it be.
Speaker 4: Well, wouldn't definitely wouldn't be getting on a plane just for the fun of being on a plane, because I kind of hated the flight was the annoying part to me. I think it'd be live music again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is for me. What's it for you, Percy?
Speaker 7: Me?
Speaker 6: It's planning a holiday, having that freedom to be able to, you know, plan something and then look forward to it for months before you go and get on the plane. That whole expectation and freedom.
Speaker 3: We've actually booked hotels to a hotel up in Byron Bay. We're driving up there if the borders are open.
Speaker 6: For somehow Yeah, how long is that drive?
Speaker 2: A long time?
Speaker 4: Yeah? We tried to ride trip up there once and we only got as far as Sydney and then came back.
Speaker 3: A high chance of us not even just getting out of Melbourne, to be honest.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: In America, the a baseball player called Mike Trout. Mike Trout does not sound like an American major baseball start, does he? Mike feels like a made up name of like a British TV detective from the seventies.
Speaker 2: Trout. Mike Trout does not feel like someone successful, does it.
Speaker 3: But he's a megastar in Major League Baseball, so much so that his autograph is now the world's most expensive sports autograph. It's just been sold for five point two million dollars, shouting records in the sports world. I've had a look at other valuable autographs, right, so his is five point two million?
Speaker 4: How can that be because can you just sign another one?
Speaker 2: I think it's because it's signed his original sports cards.
Speaker 3: You know, you can trade him in America in a worth a lot of money, like his original card for when he first joined the La Angel. So five point two million. I was looking at other highly valued autographs. Jimmy Hendrix contractors record contract is worth half a million dollars. John Lennon's Murderer Assigned Beatles album? Who the hell paid a million for that? There are some strange gooulish people out there out there. George Washington's Act of Congress that's worth twenty million, signed copy. I signed a newspaper signed by John F.
Speaker 2: Kennedy.
Speaker 3: It's worth eighty thousand dollars. We should do a phony one day about newspapers you've kept. My wife has a whole trunk full of newspapers that she's.
Speaker 4: Kept interesting stories or no significant dates days.
Speaker 3: So the day we got married, the day Princess Diana died, nine to eleven newspapers. Well, there are actually really interesting. When we're showing the kids some of them, even some of the adverts, just to just so much of the time the language and them changes. Have you guys got any autographs, any significant autographs?
Speaker 4: Not any longer I had. I used to go down to Windy Hill to watch the bombers train all the time and hang on the fence and get Kevin Sheedy's autograph on Matthew Lloyd or James Hurd. But I don't have not kept leep them.
Speaker 2: Oh dear, oh dear. I've got a couple.
Speaker 6: I've got Chris Isaac from a concert we saw him at Atchelong And I've got Fonzie. Henry Winkler was in what I worked at.
Speaker 3: Henry Henry Winkler one of the nicest guys that ever interviewed, such a nice guy.
Speaker 2: How come we go Chris? So the gig? Were you doing one of those radio meet and greet before her?
Speaker 6: I can't remember. We got his guitar pick as well. He threw it out to the crowd and we caught it. I think he did a meet and greet at the end, but it wasn't because I was in radio. I think he was just he's such a nice guy, Chris Izak.
Speaker 4: You hang around the backstage door waiting.
Speaker 3: She wasn't say to go and interview Brian Adams. Did you turn up with like a load of his finals?
Speaker 2: She did.
Speaker 6: I had a new I had a new album of his and the Get Up Album, and I was just so overwhelmed and so overcome by him.
Speaker 2: Fainted twice.
Speaker 6: Didn't I needed my smelling songs? But it just seemed really trashy. It did not seem appropriate for me to say, oh.
Speaker 3: I think you know what, these people they're lucky that we care about them. I don't think he would have, especially if you're signing vinyl.
Speaker 4: I feel like that that truth. I do regret it.
Speaker 6: I even took the sharpie and everything, but you know what, I came away from that not wanting anymore I got a couple of kisses, a couple of cuddles and breath talking.
Speaker 3: I don't want to came away with what I wanted, a couple of cuddles and a kiss. Imagine if let's just say I met Suzanne Hoffs and I came away what I wanted, a couple of cuddles and a kiss. It's a creepy story. Creepy right, this is today's phone in. Is it about cuddles? You've got off celebrities? Okay, celebrity cuddles? Whose autograph?
Speaker 4: Do you have points for celebrities another day?
Speaker 2: Yes, celebrity cuddles.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: I remember someone context and every is everything in life. I remember someone asking me to sign an autograph. But the thing was this this young guy. It was two o'clock in the afternoon, in the middle of the streets in London. He had no top on, just jeans onign trainers. He was arrested, handcuffed. Recognized me as I was walking past the thinking who the hell is that car crash? He goes hey, he was off his face, listen, hey a pen Can I get your autograph? And I was I'll send you something to the prison. If Hee was judging me by association listener, you can't wait.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thanks for listening mate.
Speaker 3: Bye wos you've done all right well this morning that we want you to give us a call nine four one one oh four three?
Speaker 2: Whose autograph do you have? Whose autograph have you got? Martin? Here? You got a great one?
Speaker 12: Yeah, Hi, I've got Muhammad Alou's autograph.
Speaker 3: Oh the greatest, not just one of the greatest boxes and box of all tom, but one the great sportsman.
Speaker 2: How did you get that?
Speaker 12: I was living in l I. I was eighty five and I was at Lax waiting for someone, and it's one of my friends pointed at that there was Muhammad Ali checking in. So I went over and gave him a business card and he signed the back of it, and I have it laminated and locked up in my safe at home.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: What a great thing to have for just an amazing athlete and amazing human being as well.
Speaker 2: What was he like?
Speaker 12: Oh he was, he was fantastic. He was there by himself, he didn't have an entourage. He was checking in and the Skycaps and the Porter guys were around him. He had a lot of twenties anytime anyone touched his bag or helped him. He gave him a tip shaping up to people, grabbing people in headlocks, rubbing their head.
Speaker 5: It was just it was just awesome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what a guy. That's amazing.
Speaker 5: Taking him.
Speaker 12: I must have taken him about forty minutes to get to the gate with everybody stopping him.
Speaker 2: And you know how a because.
Speaker 1: Him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he would have had to plan more time just so he could chut to everyone and give everyone a bit of time. How amazing, Mars, And that's a great one.
Speaker 12: And I also had Aussie Joe Bugners too. I sat next to him on a plane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've got the same Even Joe Bugner would agree with that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 12: But the thing about Aussie Joe was she did go fifteen round Muhammad Alui and he went fifteen rounds with Joe Frasier.
Speaker 2: Yeah he did. Yeah, all right, Martin, thank you very much. She killed me. Take care, no problem, okay, Katie, good morning, Good a guys, how are you We're good? Whose autograph have you got?
Speaker 8: I have a signed photo of Bertie White and her pet dog Pontiac.
Speaker 2: And did you meet her to get this and take your photo over? No?
Speaker 12: I didn't I'm just like, I'm a big fan of Betty.
Speaker 8: And this was probably about maybe ten years ago when she was like push like around ninety. Now she's probably closer to one hundred. I thought it might be good to it might be worth something once she passes, but she is still kicking along. But it actually it's it's pretty unique because that actually says dear Steve. Very uu Betty and Pontiac.
Speaker 4: So where'd you get it?
Speaker 8: Just sounded on e Bay. I probably played about seventy bucks for it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, how do you know it's it's from Betty and it says dear Steve.
Speaker 13: Because I have it.
Speaker 8: It says like I had a picture of it, and I was like, even though it says, do you steve it? It might be worth something one day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, certainly there might be a rich Betty White fan.
Speaker 4: That she passes away.
Speaker 3: And Katie Katy sound a little bit frustrated that she was still win Katie's words, kicking along that damn Betty White getting away that superannuation.
Speaker 2: You've got sat.
Speaker 3: There all right, Katie, if you've a tune in one day and phats is going Sandy's today, Betty White has passed.
Speaker 2: Away Steve Katie awesome called take care of mate.
Speaker 8: Thanks mate, Bye bye.
Speaker 2: Andrew, good morning, Good morning guys. Whose autograph you've got? Andrew, I've got.
Speaker 11: All four beetles on a bit of paper.
Speaker 2: How did you get that? I mean, that's that's amazing.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, me old man. He's one of his best mates. Used to work at the Savoy Hotel where they was a Savoy where they stayed when they were in Melbourne. And yeah, just as him. Yeah, he's made to grab him get the autographs for him and he got them all on one bit of paper and brought it back to him.
Speaker 2: So yeah, and so your dad still has this, Yeah, we.
Speaker 11: Still got it. Yeah, he's got did a frame in a plastic you know, in a couple of zip hop bags in a safe home.
Speaker 3: Also, he must he must have it valued because you need insurance that don't be worth.
Speaker 11: I know, we got no idea where to start with all that sort of stuff. You need to get a valued, certified and all that. He's also got Joanie o'keef signed records and photos and all that sort of stuff, and he's got it. He's got a couple of them.
Speaker 3: So yeah, you've got to wait for Antie's roadshows come back to Australia, because I now.
Speaker 2: It came out in a couple of years ago.
Speaker 3: You need to wait until they all come back in a couple of years and take it along, all right, Andrew, thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: On today's show.
Speaker 3: Then in about ten minutes time, we'll be getting into three to it Tuesday when we run three phone ins at the same time, and.
Speaker 2: As always, your calls, your stories are the star.
Speaker 3: We've got some great ones this morning of high hopes, so one of them is going to take off Jill next down, and also after eight o'clock we're going to be surprising Shane Warn. We've got some good news for Shane Warn. Yesterday we now still win a your winner of Who's Calling Christian, and I think you managed to get own over fifty three fifty four celebrities to cool the show in two weeks, which is extraordinary and the whole thing driven by you guys, so thank you very much for that. Ricky Gervase won the vote, so he wins the money for his charity, which is a dog's charity. And we've got some good news in ours time for it Shane Warn and his charity as well. But before that, for any of that. One of the things which Schopelly you enjoyed was terrifying at times for us was the question. And so everyone who came on air, whether that was the Prime Minister scomo. I still can't believe he called the show and went scam.
Speaker 2: Nobody.
Speaker 3: You might say, it's the Prime Minister of Australia. You know, I didn't realize he'd come on. I actually thought still to believe it someone putting on a voice. But anyway, they would leave us a question, and some people did this better than other people. Some questions were terrible. Paul Feennick, will halt me for a long time. What's the worst fart you've done?
Speaker 2: That's it? I mean, yeah, so we never knew what question.
Speaker 3: Ronan Eaton started this which with with you know, as a charming irishman, with do you do you wipe with you left the right hand?
Speaker 2: Anyway, over the.
Speaker 3: Two weeks, all the various celebrities, we've cobbled together the questions and the answers that would go from a question from one celebrity, the next celebrity had to answer that one. Then punt up their next question, it would carry on. Here's how it sounded. I hope you enjoyed. Who's calling Christian?
Speaker 7: We did comre and Christian's Roland.
Speaker 12: My question is when you wipe, do you use your left.
Speaker 10: Hand or your race?
Speaker 14: It's Ryan McNaught aka the Brickman.
Speaker 1: I'm a lefty.
Speaker 15: When you're growing up?
Speaker 14: What was your favorite toy Christians?
Speaker 5: Joel Soward here from the Geelong Cats. I used to sleep with the football. I would like to know who they would like.
Speaker 9: To sing at half time during the AFL graand final. Hi, Christian, this is Amy Shark.
Speaker 2: This didn't Clinic two.
Speaker 9: Cover band that play in the valley in Brisbane. I used to watch them all the time.
Speaker 2: We need a question from you for the next person that gives us a call.
Speaker 9: If they were going to train at a karate do jo, would they train with the Cobra kayas or would they train with me?
Speaker 5: And gooday, Christian, it's Shane Warn calling here. Big he's the man, He's a legend, so it's definitely out of the agi all right.
Speaker 3: And what is the question from you? Shane Warn? For the next person that gives us a call.
Speaker 5: There's so many wonderful teams in the Wacky races, But if you had to support one of them, would you support the Anhill mob or the Army Surplus special.
Speaker 10: My name? He said?
Speaker 9: More than a really really, if you had a super power, what would it be and what would you use it for?
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 5: Christian's team paigns, but he would look a super pale that would you might let kids do exactly what I say.
Speaker 8: Gets Carold Falcon from Big Cat Rescue.
Speaker 2: And Tiger King, Tiger King, Tiger King.
Speaker 9: If you could come back as any animal or human, who would you come back or what would you come back as?
Speaker 5: Good day, Christian, It's Kristian Patraka, someone.
Speaker 4: Who probably rules the rules the water world, I reckon, probably adultphin I reckon.
Speaker 5: My question is if you were stuck in an alavator with someone for twenty four hours, who would you stuck with?
Speaker 8: Hi there, Christians, this is Tims and West and I was the original Linda Twist from the Round the Twist series and I sung with thanks you, I reckon, the Queen of England.
Speaker 3: Would be twenty four hours, absolutely absolutely fascinating.
Speaker 2: Good morning there, Christian.
Speaker 5: It's Bill Bailey phoning from London.
Speaker 15: If you suddenly found.
Speaker 3: Out that your dog could speak right, what would be the first question you'd ask you?
Speaker 12: Christian?
Speaker 10: Christian?
Speaker 12: Christian?
Speaker 10: It's David Taylan here. I would say, muscle, are you really like stupid?
Speaker 5: Or are you just in hustling? As always?
Speaker 12: Just how many deeps do you need to go on with someone before.
Speaker 5: It's appropriate to break.
Speaker 15: Wind in front of them?
Speaker 9: Hello, Christian, this is Emma from the Wiggles.
Speaker 12: Ah.
Speaker 9: He clearly didn't know that I was going to take that question.
Speaker 16: That's a really hard question.
Speaker 1: What about you? What's what's your appropriate?
Speaker 2: Don't you touch the question to me? Emma? The question is for you, Emma Wiggle.
Speaker 3: You're pro that it's not good for the Wiggles to comment on flatchat Hello, it's your old friend Ricky Gervais.
Speaker 1: Why is it?
Speaker 13: The FBI couldn't find the eighteenth, but.
Speaker 2: An old woman who's been kicked out of her apartment could.
Speaker 9: It's three scar when Carl was going to win the next Springs, Good morning, it's a Charpagne speaking Hey. Unfortunately, I don't think it's going to be in the net. If you won Tethlato, what would the first purchase you would make the.
Speaker 8: Jay Christian is Ryan Maloney totally from Neighbors.
Speaker 12: How are you mate?
Speaker 5: A soft SA from mister Whippi.
Speaker 2: That'll probably be the first thing I buy.
Speaker 12: How many bees does.
Speaker 5: It take to lift an Alliphant?
Speaker 10: Hello, Christian, It's Andrew Farris.
Speaker 1: You know me from an excess right? I'd say about thirty three millions around there?
Speaker 11: Man?
Speaker 5: What's your favorite movie in why?
Speaker 10: Hello?
Speaker 4: Christian's Jimmy Barnes here.
Speaker 5: How are you.
Speaker 12: Probably it's a strange one.
Speaker 10: It's probably Casablanca, Holy Christian, Christian?
Speaker 5: Hell?
Speaker 7: Hello, good money, Christian O'Connell Show.
Speaker 3: Podcast turn out for three Top of Tuesday. This is where we do three phone in's at the same time. The number you need always in your phone for us with the stories is nine four one four one O four three today the best call we get during the next hour or so on this So I'll give you a one hundred and fifty dollars voucher to go and get yourself some awesome vinyl where I get on my Vinyl online discrepancy records right.
Speaker 2: Here in Melbourne.
Speaker 3: They've got a pretty good choice, what with seventy thousand vinyl records for you to choose from. So you can go and get yourself some vinyl this morning for the best story we get in the next hour. Today's three topics are stowaway pets yesterday, how to take the little dog my daughter's all were.
Speaker 2: Toy poodle to the Vets.
Speaker 3: Chucked him in the animal carrier, but in the car, drove to the Vets as him carrying him from the car to the Vets. I think for a small poodle, he's way heavy. He's only normally like four and a half keynoes. This feels really heavy. Maybe I haven't carried this animal carrier in a while, and he's wabbling around in there quite a lot as well. I plunk it down outside, as is the way now. You call the Vets, say them outside. They come out as I'm looking to because I placed the animal carrier down on the ground.
Speaker 2: I look back when I'm.
Speaker 3: On the phone, Vets going yet we're here that you just give the dog's name, Reggie's here. Look back and they see the cat. It's in the carry as well, honestly mucking around.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking, oh.
Speaker 3: My god, there's four eyes in there, and the cat is like he's got his paws on the little poodles.
Speaker 2: But he's going, what the hell, there's nothing wrong with me, it's him. I feel fine. Oh my god, I've never been better, never been better. Why no, this is awful. Take me back, Take me back.
Speaker 3: The vet comes out and he goes, there's two animals in there. Oh yeah, one of them.
Speaker 2: I didn't know. He went.
Speaker 3: He looks at me, like, what on this one? You need to take a look at. He goes, what do you want me to do? The cat went, he's gonna have to come in as well. I thought, I can't hang on to him out here half an hour wrestling with an angry, scared cat. So we had to take the pair of them in. He goes, do you want me to have a look at the cat as well?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, the cat's absolute Please here for fun, please.
Speaker 2: So stowaway pets.
Speaker 3: Where did you discover one of your pets where they weren't meant to be? The horror yesterday mentioned this yesterday on the show. We had one of your stories about something that got stolen, and I was talking about how we got burgled years ago. Months before we got married. We didn't have a lot of money, so much so that they didn't take my credit card. They'd been through my credit card statements and realised that was maxed out and we didn't have much money. They left behind my credit card. They took everything else we had were flat, stony broke, and they left behind the credit cards? What didn't get stolen? Why did they leave behind? And then looking for some good stories on this, I think if you remember your time at school, the one teacher who always stands out is the sports teacher. They're almost like a kind of mythical demigod, aren't they. They stand on a mount Rushmore. There's just the big profile of a sports teacher in terms of greatest teachers. You remember, the other teachers may have done more for you or impacted your life in better, more positive ways.
Speaker 2: But the sports teacher, they're in their own They're in their own arena, aren't they.
Speaker 8: That?
Speaker 3: Sometimes not all of them, but some of them are barely functioned psychopaths, psychos in shorts. Some of the stories I've already seen about my sports teacher, Christian, my sports teacher. I told my sports teacher I did arch as a hobby. He got very excited, told me to bring my bow in the next day. He then set up an improvised target round the back round the back of the bike sheds and let kids have a go on my arrow. We split three chairs in half. A teacher came flying out to ask what on earth it was doing. The sports teacher pointed at me and blamed it on me and I got it.
Speaker 2: Attention.
Speaker 3: Don't ever bring that bow in again, Christian, Me and seven of the kids were in attention when our rugby teacher came flying in shouted at the supervitin teacher, what.
Speaker 2: Are you doing this?
Speaker 3: Players have got a cup game tomorrow. Boys, grab your bags, cat change right now and get.
Speaker 2: Out on the pitch.
Speaker 3: My school was very sports focused, christ can we beat the rival primary school in our football final? Our sports teacher crammed us in his car after the game, seven of us in illegally in a small car. He then drove to school, drove straight onto the sports pitch, around the sports field with me standing on the front scene up through the sun roof holding the trophy out. It was pouring in rain. So today, my sports teacher, what story have you got about your legendary sports teacher?
Speaker 1: Christian?
Speaker 7: Hello, good moning, Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: This Morning's threetop at Tuesday. What didn't get stolen? They nicked everything else? But what did they leave behind? I got burgled. They left by my credit card. I was maxed out in the credit card. They think it does. There's nothing good to come out of this. Stowaway pets, Where did you discover an animal? And my sports teacher just get a couple of quick calls Rebecca, good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 16: I'm calling up about the duty of a sports teacher. Yes, go on in primary school. I was we were doing some drills. I just fell over and didn't feel so good after I'd fallen over. So the teacher you just yelled at me and said just walk it off and if you feel really unwell, just going to stick Bay. Just yelled at me from about thirty meters away. Wandered off by myself, went to sick Bay. I had some marks on my arm. Didn't think anything of it. There she sent a students to come and find me, even to come back to class. And then what I've done is I snapped my arm in both the brains in my arm in half and you could see them in the scheme. And yeah, she she hadn't heard anything of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the classic run it off, walk it off? Was I just hand it out. They weren't interested in any of our physical pain or discomfort, were they.
Speaker 16: I had to have multiple surgeries on the arms. It stopped growing at that point it snaps, and it snapped so bad through.
Speaker 2: Wow, well you had a really bad break.
Speaker 16: Yes, I did. And yeah, she was pretty mortified when she found out.
Speaker 2: Rebecca, thank you very much. You cool. Take care of me, you do. Thanks by Larry. Good morning, Good morning. How are you guys, I'm good, Larry off you go. What's your story? Buddy?
Speaker 10: Okay, back in the Abies, he still work at a service station on the corner of Kilmer Wellington Street in Collingwood. And one morning over this guy come in and you wanted me to kick his order at the bonnet. So I've popped up the bonnet and I've popped up a bottle. This kept flying at me. Plug up on the bonnet, flung back on the engine, flung across the road, raced across the road to onto the other side, raced over the fence and just disappeared.
Speaker 5: I looked at the I've looked at the guy.
Speaker 10: Behind the steering rule. He's looking at me like what the stwarf the hell? He goes to me in folks disappointment voice. Well, they goes to family bit. I've just come down from Aubury.
Speaker 2: And the cat under the bonnet.
Speaker 10: Yeah, out of the bonnet. I'll be injured.
Speaker 3: Yeah that is Incredible'll tell you what, sir, you missed a career as a racing horse racing commentator. The way you commentated on that cat get out there. That was first class. It was amazing to hear.
Speaker 2: Did you get the cat back?
Speaker 11: No? No, the just disappeared.
Speaker 10: He hanged around for about half an hour and looked up in the streets and everywhere could find it. It just found itself with you home in Comictwood.
Speaker 2: Larry would a laugh. You got there, est Cob.
Speaker 3: What is one hundred a day an hour?
Speaker 2: Larry, thank you very much for calling him. Brilliant story. Love chat bye there.
Speaker 1: By the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Your story is about your amazing sports teachers. Christian.
Speaker 3: I beat my sports teacher at badminton during an exhibition game during a parent's evening.
Speaker 2: I was twelve. He stormed off the court and gave me a two weeks detention for being a smart ask what a bitter gif? But that is one hundred sports teacher behavior.
Speaker 3: They can't be judged by our human standards. Mark Rodrigrez is saying, my sports teacher was this old guy and he looked like Pauli from the Sopranos. Whenever we did any kind of sport outside, he would just stand from a distance, smoking non stop, wearing aviator shade.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go to the line. Steven, good morning.
Speaker 14: Hey, how are you.
Speaker 2: I'm going to Steves. You've got a story about your sports teacher.
Speaker 14: Yeah, he split his lip using a pair of Numchucks in front of the class.
Speaker 2: What was he doing with a pair of Numchucks?
Speaker 14: Well, they were mine. I I got to chatting with him one day and I happened to mention that I did ninja it. So he didn't believe me. So I brought a pair of Numchucks to school. He forced me to do a demonstration. I did, okay, He took them off me, hid himself in the face, and split his lip. And then I got the tension, and my Numchucks were confiscated, which they definitely should have been, and I never got them back.
Speaker 2: Oh man, that is great. Because nunchucks are They're really hard. It's a skill. You've got to train with them. They're dangerous if in the wrong hands.
Speaker 14: Particularly I was fourteen at the time. They definitely shouldn't have been in my hands.
Speaker 2: Did you also have the ninja throwing stars as well as bar of your arsenal? You had?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 2: No, not that cool, Steven. That's a great story. Thank you very much to kill us up mate, Really funny we got here. Joe, Good morning, Joe, Good day guys.
Speaker 13: My brother about twenty years ago was driving to his local ta B whereby about a seven or eight kilometer trip, and was driving down there was getting bipped and abused and people flashing their headlights and he couldn't figure out why he thought he was doing something wrong. When he pulled up at his local tab, he heard his cat and mewling for a deer life's his pet cat climbed on the roof and was hanging on for dear life for about eight kilometers and oh my god, I was hanging on to the roof facts outside the local ta B and web that.
Speaker 2: Is seven eight k that cat had been up there, yeah.
Speaker 13: Hanging on to the roof facts. He had no idea until he got to the TD.
Speaker 4: Wow, Cat's all right, I'm hoping.
Speaker 13: Oh yeah, cat lived a very full and healthy lots you' steen. But it was one of the funniest things we'd ever heard. We just thought it was amazing that the cat actually survived and hang on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is a good lucky cat. Joe, thank you very much your story No Worries.
Speaker 1: Christian Podcast, thank.
Speaker 3: You very much for the stories this morning on three Toby Tuesday. Got a couple more coming in about my sports teacher. I want a kid in Jim.
Speaker 2: Do you remember, Jim, do you remember that the poor was it? The volt box? The volt box? I think it's trying launch over hate.
Speaker 4: Too much of the vault or the pommel horse in gym.
Speaker 2: Oh we had to and the rope climb we did that.
Speaker 4: I remember the rope Yeah, that was the ultimate taste.
Speaker 2: Was brutal.
Speaker 3: Was it hard going up there in your weak arms and some psycho yelling you to get up there? There was always some big kid it was way into puberty. Had like a giant Adam's Apple and a full beer that would just shim me up there really quickly.
Speaker 2: Because you want a kid in Jim dessiccate his knee.
Speaker 3: The teacher sent a random kid me to hospital and a taxi with him.
Speaker 2: Rather than come along himself.
Speaker 3: In fact, nobody from the school turned up to even see how we were or to see this poor can get his knee. Rey set Christian, my wife's peed teacher was the brother of.
Speaker 2: Colin Hay minute work and he arranged a live gig in the school gym.
Speaker 3: That's amazing, that's awesome. We've got to do a phone and I think tomorrow on school detentions. What got you in the school detention? I love the story about from one of you is coming this morning about how you beat your teacher at badminton and he's still mif the court and gave you a two week detention. Being a smart ask, I bet you two were never in detention.
Speaker 4: I was always try to be a good kid. At one stage, I remember telling my mom like, my greatest fear of growing up is that I'll turn into a bad kid.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, And look at you now, you kind of are the radio delinquent. All right, let's take one last call.
Speaker 2: Frank. Good morning, I'm good Frank, Welcome to a show. What's your story?
Speaker 15: We had a sports teacher who doubled a science teacher and put a hole in the roof.
Speaker 3: Yeah, stany lane literally swimming lane. Pee teachers. Don't be dabbling in the dark, hoss of science.
Speaker 4: What was the experiment he was trying to run, Frank.
Speaker 15: He was trying to put sodium into water, and when he researched it, he was told to put the size of a peean and he thought, I'll put a little bit more in and it just shattered the glass and went through the ceiling.
Speaker 2: Did he yell it roof to walk it off? Frank? Thank you very much your story.
Speaker 15: Thanks Christian.
Speaker 1: Good Christian O'Connell show.
Speaker 2: Podcast yesterday morning.
Speaker 3: Then, when we were announcing your winner of Who's Calling Christian after an extraordinary two weeks that you got to you got to take a big bow. You had such a great job of getting over fifty odd celebrities, especially when we are aware every single day how lucky we are we get to come to the studio have fun together. We know that a lot of you are really having it tough at the moment, and this radio show and something like Who's Calling Christian really isn't the biggest thing going on in your life. So I do appreciate the efforts you went to even amongst all the struggles you must be having, that you still manage to just support the show and try and make it happen. And so many of you didn't get celebrities to call the show and sent lots of messages. I saw all of those, and we're really really grateful the fact we even got fifty oddly it was fifty three on the end. All these different celebrities from stars of the eighties, you know, from around the Twist. They're the big stars that made it into the top five. There were so many stars as well that you know, people probably didn't even know, like Sigreed Thornton, who was, you know, such a joy to talk to. We had an amazing two weies and I hope you enjoyed listening to it as well. So the winner yesterday, and it's every year we do this. The winner is always going to be your winner. You vote, you should have the winner. That's never going to change. And last year it was a Liver Newton John even though we thought when Chris Hemsworth called in, wow, you know he's thought, but even he realized it was a living Newton John and her money went to her own foundation, which is an incredible thing that she's part of. Yesterday's winner, by long shot was the world biggest comedian, Ricky Gervase, and we loved having him on yesterday. He was great when one of you gotten to call in last week as well. The only slight thing about it all, which was a bit of a bug in my cra after show yesterday, was and it's not Ricky's fault, it's no one's fault. It's the way the competition is and maybe we might change it next year. I don't know, but the money, the money didn't go to a charity here in Australia or Melbourne. It went to an animal charity, a really small deserving one in the UK. And that's the rules and regulations. Everyone knows that when they enter it, and when you were voting you could have seen where all the charities are located in the world. But I think also a lot of people that were voting for Ricky were actually voting for Ricky Gervas and yesterday I just felt after the show that it was just a shame that a charity here in Melbourn couldn't also get some money as well, because we really are having it tough for this city is and I know the numbers are coming down and I hope that they're more good news that way today, but with no other city in this world is more affected by it, with this extended lockdown, So I.
Speaker 2: Just felt there was a bit of a shame that the money couldn't have gone to a charity here in malvin.
Speaker 3: So yesterday I thought about this and I made a few phone calls, managed to get something together. And we've got someone who is primed in a hotel room, as I think he is most evenings. Shamee one who's primed ready to go to speak to us, isn't too sure what this is about. He came second, a very strong second, but he's on the line right now.
Speaker 2: Shamee one. Christian, how are you, ma, I'm good.
Speaker 3: So we were given a very small window to speak to you in between golf and dinner.
Speaker 5: Yes, thank you. Good to hear your voice again, mate. I had thirty six holes today and I've got a dinner tonight, so yeah, that's a small window, but thank you for calling.
Speaker 2: That's okay. When King Warn gives you a window, you take it.
Speaker 5: You should always take the window.
Speaker 2: And he must have been pleased with the cricket result last week.
Speaker 5: Yes, well I did tell you Christian, I'd tried to be you tried, you tried, didn't fled you in any way, shape or form, but I did tell you that was going to have and it did.
Speaker 3: I think the thing is, Shane is you got to realize, right the England team have been in that bubble for eleven weeks. They were bored and that's why they weren't playing so well. Trust me, when it comes to the Ashes next year, you'll see a very different England and we will we will win the Ashes.
Speaker 5: Well, you obviously know a lot more about cricket than I do, so thank you.
Speaker 2: Thank you a guy, Please nickelback for a living. There's a lot more about cricket than you, the greatest bowlder.
Speaker 5: Look, I think I was fantastic to be here with Sky for the England boys to you know, all the sacrifice had to make and in the West Indies, for Ireland, for Pakistan and Australia come over and do it. And I thought the cricket that we saw was absolutely outstanding, So well done to everyone.
Speaker 2: Take about and he must be over the moon. Saints. You're into the finals.
Speaker 5: Yes, I have been doing well. I was going to say it resemble a rain dance, but it wasn't a rain dance. That was Premiership points dance. And I did look a bit like I was there to Safety Dens with men with hat and it was outstanding and it worked and the Saint Kilda are now in the finals, up for nine years. Go on, you Saint Kilda boys. Well done. I'm very very proud of you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think you you get like this weekend off then straight into a big game against the Doggies, isn't it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think we play the Marcus Bonton Pally's dog. Don't worry, the Saints boys will be putting them on a leash.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: Is the reason why we want you to get you back on. We love the chat last week. Thank you very much. According it was a great chat and thank you. You came a very close second and there's no shame in losing to Ricky Gervase. Ricky Gervase obviously got fans all over the world, is one of the worlds biggest comedians.
Speaker 2: He came first in approach, but you, Warnie, were a close second.
Speaker 5: Yes, I'm well, thank you very much. It's always nice to come second, but it's always better to come first really, but I was very very happy with everyone and thank you very much for all your votes. Disappointed to come second, but you know, Ricky Gervais, what can you say, well done, well done. Well.
Speaker 3: The thing is, though I was so we were so moved by your charity, which is Ricky one and all of his money has gone to a dog's charity, okay, and that's in England, and we felt like we want to also support a charity here and your charity for children fighting cancer and cancer is something which you know, loads of our listeners sadly, it's it's in all of our lives. You know, you don't have to look too far in family trees. We all got some family member that sadly suffered from cancer. But kids going through that, it's just unbearable, it's unthinkable. So when you told us about your charity challenge and that what they do with children who are going through cancer, we also want to call you up today, Shane saying, look, you came a close second, but we'd like to give a ten thousand dollars donation to that charity.
Speaker 5: Wow, are you serious?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was not prank call, pretty kind of low rent prank call. So we're going to give ten thousand dollars to a children's cancer Yes, you've been.
Speaker 2: Kids.
Speaker 5: Ah, that's fantastic. Thank you so much. The guys Dave Rogers and always teen down there at Challenge Kids with Cans. They do such a great job and you know that's fantastic. That money will go a long way. So thank you so much to you and all your team at the station. We really really appreciate it. That's outstanding. Thank you, Christian Hey.
Speaker 2: That's right. Pleasure.
Speaker 3: Honestly, we enjoyed the chat and I love hearing about the charity and good on you for sporting that as well. And goodness knows how hard they must be having it at the moment as one in lockdown here, and I guess they've had to suspend a lot of stuff they do and all the activities for kids as well. So and it's tough for these charities to get funding right now, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Everyone's having it tough.
Speaker 5: Oh yea, everyone's doing it tough. But just think of all those wonderful people at all the different charities that do so much work and help children that they can't put events on there, they can't raise any money. So everyone out there is doing it really tough. But yeah, so this this will go a long way said. Thank you can always say just do a quick shout out to my daughter's doing you twelve Christian do all the year twelve students in Australia hanging and hanged up. I know it's been tough for all the children out there with their schooling and homeschooling, but spare a thought for the people in year twelve. It's their last ever year of school, is meant to be the best year they having until they go into the big wide world. So just a big shout out to all the year twelve students of my daughter summer too hanging there. You're doing great.
Speaker 3: It's tough is that they've had to cancel all their parties and it's such a monumental age in your life. You think about it for years getting to be year twelve and it's like it's a right of passage, isn't it, And it's they can't have that year it should be.
Speaker 5: No they turned eighteen, it's the year twelve. They last every year of school, that journey's finished. Their parties and the socializing and everything like that, it's meant to be a wonderful time of their life. To all Year twelve students out there, hang tough.
Speaker 3: And also for you, you've turned your life into a giant one long year twelve, isn't it? You're still reliving that year twelve every year? That's a shame one my story you enjoyed year time.
Speaker 2: I do it every year. I didn't do it every year.
Speaker 5: I aimed to please Christian.
Speaker 3: I've read the reviews on tinder Ah.
Speaker 2: I think that's the guy you're seeing tonight for Tina, isn't it.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah, well I'm Christian. Nice way to drag it down. I thought he's going to be a freak col.
Speaker 10: Christian.
Speaker 7: Hello, Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: I know Shane warn was in London. Boris Johnson, honesty is making an absolute mess. You heard a lot of the people calling it on Who's Corner, Christian, from David Tennant to Ricky Jervas moaning about it. Four thousand cases over that, four thousand cases over the weekend, and to Boris is now today is best way to put it into lockdown the ukn London is to shut the pubs.
Speaker 2: From ten o'clock at night. We're going to have the cloes.
Speaker 3: Do you think covid is Dracula or something doesn't come out and not watch how it comes out at night.
Speaker 4: I think Sydney has a tenpim finisher before even all this started, does it Holy outlaws? Yeah, they've got crazy strict loockout laws. You can hardly stay out.
Speaker 2: Is that right? Wow? That would not we not handle that.
Speaker 3: Ten o'clock is a is a lockdown state in the UK. All right, today's that word titan waster? Did you know this, Patsy? Today is national hashtag girls night?
Speaker 2: Is it? Yeah? Yepad? Look online? How to observe hashtag girls night?
Speaker 3: Step one, rally, get your hashtag girls squad together. Step two, grab your wine glass, Oh girls girl squad and pick your poison.
Speaker 2: Step three dress up and go out. Well that doesn't work, that's not applicable.
Speaker 3: Dress up and stay in. Grab your wine glasses and stay in. Either way, the goal is to have fun, use the hashtag girls night to share the carnage on social media.
Speaker 4: Who makes girls night?
Speaker 2: Not just that?
Speaker 3: I think this more says about why you producer Rio found this late yesterday evening. What are you been googling? Where this gets returned to girls Nights?
Speaker 2: What? All right? Goshtag girls night? What are you seven?
Speaker 3: It put a girl in a movie? Is today's at work time? Wyster for Girls Night? Silence of the Palms silver plus four metal Jackie, very different movie.
Speaker 2: Not in Jill you Jill?
Speaker 4: Yes, silver plus my mum.
Speaker 3: The jills have eyes too many chills two Jill one there, back to back, and dude, where's my Cara Lynn?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a silver.
Speaker 2: Thank you, a very proud silver for me. Carolyn.
Speaker 4: I know you've admitted one there.
Speaker 3: That you it's too rude, okay, so it's going to be thrown away.
Speaker 1: What have you got?
Speaker 4: We bought a sup lovely The cat in the Hat, The cat in the Hat.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I'll get your gold. Smart, subtle whisper, bawling for Caroline. Now, dude, where's my cow line?
Speaker 4: Gwen who stares at goats?
Speaker 2: Gwen who stares a goats? Great, that's silver plus.
Speaker 4: And Edward Susie hands.
Speaker 2: That's a gold. Very good, all right?
Speaker 3: Sending it to yours then four Girls Night, and we're looking for you to put a girl in a movie.
Speaker 2: Text to Maine O four seven five three one O four three.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcasts.
Speaker 2: This Girl's Night, put a girl in a movie. It's the time waster. Let's have a look.
Speaker 3: Weekend at Bernadette's Civil Plus.
Speaker 2: Fiona the Furious.
Speaker 3: Bronze, Lorraine Man Gold Natural Born, karens Gold plus, I'm surprised someone that's a really smart one. Please put your name on these when you send them in, because that's a really smart one. Someone to use that as a newspaper headline. Did you remember the Karen said it was kicking off a couple of weeks ago. Bohemian Rat Shirley Gold plus very Smart too from Katie Uh. Pirates are the Karen Bean sil plus, Hung Fu, Amanda Gold plus Word and Christophe Girls' Night at the Music Silver Mad Maxine Silver where Mary met Sally.
Speaker 4: That's fine Gold, that's.
Speaker 2: Fine, Aggressive, It's glad. I'm so glad that you approved. I didn't want anyone thinking don't approve. That's fine. I haven't got problem with it. That's fine. Don't put that on your TV notes. That's fine. Yeah, twenty twenty, I guess you're so woke.
Speaker 3: This is so so saving Private Rosalin Silver plus, Connie Air Silver Good, Jill Hunting borrowed from you, Ron the Green, Miley Gold, a shaz Is Born and Marilyn Ways to Die in.
Speaker 2: The West Gold plus very good.
Speaker 3: Honey, I shrunk the Kims Gold, Wizard of Loss, silver Fish called Ronda.
Speaker 4: Bronze.
Speaker 3: Kamilla's in the Myst. That's that's a great wow. Wee, Johnny, that's a very that's a Hall of Famer. Kamilla's in the Myst Crouching Tiger Hidden, Karen silver Master and Cassandra Silver. I know what Sue did last summer Gold, Jane Man Gold, Monty Python, the Holy Gale, Gold White, Gwen Can't Jump Silver. All right, We're going to end there. Very very good ones, great time wasters, Tudder. Today's show is walk it Off. Thank you very much for all your stories today on the three to Tuesday. If you got in the you still want to stand in Late Law party, email me today. Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot au Christian
Speaker 1: Christian Christian O'Connell Show Podcast