Speaker 1: Got anything good.
Speaker 2: Hey, this is the Christian O'Connell Show.
Speaker 3: Podcast Christian O'Connell Show Friends. Today's going to be a show for the ages. I can feel it, I know because you know what the sisters have got me. There's no Jack post week as, there's no producer Rio week as, you've got it for its Rio sent me a message yesterday. This is a kid that I've mentored and honed. Okay, just saying I've still got a bit of sniff walls.
Speaker 4: Oh you've got the voicemailed?
Speaker 3: Did you still got where the sniff walls and a tiny bit of sawright? I'm so weak and small and he did this move. I don't know what to do about the show. I do you think I should do?
Speaker 5: Do you know what?
Speaker 3: I didn't even reply because you know what I need? Adults? Only kids?
Speaker 5: Do you think?
Speaker 3: Steve Van Sand messages Bruce Springsteen to say Steve, Bruce, I know we've got this big show, so I've got the sniffles. Do you think I should go and play in front of Berlin crowd?
Speaker 5: Dad?
Speaker 3: Right? You should read you know five minutes away? Your weak sauce? Do you know who is I look around me a seat of Strong Women.
Speaker 5: The Sisters have got me. I slept easy.
Speaker 3: Last night knowing those week as men are on today's show, because the Sisters have got me. They've got me. At home, my two daughters and my wife. Is our birth our birthday, my birthday yesterday, and I was surrounded by the great women in my life, eighteen year old and twenty year old daughters and my wife. We had a lovely time and I slept ease because I know you guys have got me because you know what women are strong?
Speaker 5: Hell, there's not, and it's no week as with women.
Speaker 3: The Sisters, have you got the show today?
Speaker 5: And do you know what? You've got it every day?
Speaker 4: Hell we do.
Speaker 5: He was right there in front of mine eyes. I just never knew.
Speaker 3: And I'm sorry it's taken me two years to.
Speaker 5: Wipe my eyes to see what was always there.
Speaker 6: A lot.
Speaker 5: The Sisters have always got the.
Speaker 4: Show strong Women.
Speaker 3: Yes, listen, Patsy, Okay, I mean this in the best possible way, but I can't have you phoning it in today.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no. Recently it's been a little bit. So what's that? What's that?
Speaker 3: I was just shopping on team today, Patsy were at Radio War here in Melbourne, right now, Radio Wars.
Speaker 5: I need you locked in, locked onto one.
Speaker 4: I f ahmored, I've got my battle gear on.
Speaker 5: But I hear that you had a five hour of sleep yesterday.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 5: It was device and Mama bear, caun't hibernate like that. Five hours.
Speaker 4: I never do that.
Speaker 3: It was you know it.
Speaker 4: I know it's brilliant.
Speaker 5: I would have woken up feeling so ill.
Speaker 4: After five hours I felt brilliant.
Speaker 1: Did you that's two nights sleep? Five hours is a full night sleep.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Patsy'd be seen as taking jack seat, just Kitlyn. I just suddenly was in my headphones chatting. It's chatting on the jack mates normally.
Speaker 5: I like it. I like it. Wow, nature abhores of vacuum.
Speaker 3: This is radio. An empty seat, musty field, that's radio.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 3: We good luck getting back in that chair. Jackie boy, he's not as strong as Caitlyn.
Speaker 5: Five hours.
Speaker 4: I know it was brilliant. You know what it was? It's day one of the school of the days. No, not hangover excuse me, no.
Speaker 5: It was like, I can't have you phoning it in or over in.
Speaker 4: I had no school pickup.
Speaker 7: So I was totally relaxed, knowing that I had no proper mummy commitments. She was home, she was fine. Daddy was working from home, he was fine. And so my whole soul just melted.
Speaker 3: Into the man's been so naked your body when he needed that five.
Speaker 4: It was a good solid five hours.
Speaker 7: And then the love God, I was I've woken at about like six twenty last night.
Speaker 3: Did you put mirror under your nostrils? Just about in a medical facility with an old diamond?
Speaker 5: Sheit life.
Speaker 4: Wake up very startled. He was about two inches from my face, and I'm like.
Speaker 3: What, who is putting a little sign that do not resuscitate?
Speaker 5: The sisters have got it, guys.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Christian O'Connell's show.
Speaker 8: Here.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna have a little lines right now. If you don't want to call the show, do you want to call us? It's nine four one four one oh four three. I want to hear from people who are at work right now, and your work is open for business, because a lot of places still are shut, aren't they When we all start to go to work, and most people don't realize that this time of the day is busy, right, there are a lot of people. Sure, when you're coming in, you go, both of you, guys. You come over the west gate to come into work. And when I'm coming down the pin it's busy. People are always shot you know who don't get up regularly this time of the day. Whenever they're doing maybe they've got a flight to go and get an early flight somewhere. Always like, oh my god, it was really busy. I'm like, yeah, that's like five days a week. Often when you're asleep, if you don't get up till seven, people are already.
Speaker 5: At work right now or on their way toward life.
Speaker 1: Is happening right now more often than not, coming in from the west, we will be in traffic because of all roadworks going on. We'll have traffic at four thirty am. Yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so this morning, I want to hear from you if you're open for business right now. I'm always amazed. There was a coffee shop. I think it's called Miss Alex. It's on the Piean Highway. People must know it around the area. I think it's Elwood that area. I drive past it for seven years. It's always open when I'm going in at like ten plus five.
Speaker 5: It must open.
Speaker 3: At four am or five am. And it's it's lit, and the thing is right, it's not empty. There's always a load of people in there. So people must know if you're regular up at that time the hours that miss alex and Elwood is always open for business. And so I thought this morning when I saw it there, illuminated. And now that you can really feel the seasons have changed, the last couple of days, we all felt that it's a bit chilling. Has ther On put the heating on you?
Speaker 4: My wife and I had an argument, yes so tempted yesterday.
Speaker 3: No, she tried to put the heat and we can't give in. It's not cold enough yet.
Speaker 5: And I did that thing your dad used to do. It's gonna put a jump.
Speaker 3: Has that my god? As I said, there was that I finally fifty two become my dad?
Speaker 5: Oh my god? Was it always head in that way? It's my fate's destiny? Closed the window, just gone put a thick sweater off.
Speaker 1: Said to me yesterday, I can feel a draft.
Speaker 9: Can you go on close?
Speaker 3: I love it in this day and age of AI and just how you know technology runs our lives now. Feeling a draft study is a bad thing, isn't as you feel that there's a draft here? Yeah, you must feel it always back in your next some reason. God, there's a chill, there's a draft somewhere. Someone's, someone's there's a window open somewhere.
Speaker 1: We just know because I closed one and then she just.
Speaker 4: Like, no, there's.
Speaker 3: Someone's left the window open somewhere. Put a heavy sweater on. All right, So give me a call right now. If you are open for business, you can plug your business where there's a cafe shop. It's a seven eleven. Who is at work right now? Open for business? This show is open for business?
Speaker 4: Hell yeah, we're here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, absolutely, are you with us? Pats, I'm here.
Speaker 3: I can't have you phoning it in today. I can't have you phoning in another one of your big sleeps on the show today. Patsy se no team who opened on one of your lot in lot? Tom, Patsy, Okay, all right, I'll give us acool right now.
Speaker 5: If you're open for business.
Speaker 2: Christian Connor Show Podcast.
Speaker 3: Are you open for business? Tow Mick?
Speaker 5: Excuse me?
Speaker 4: Oh no you another one down? No? No?
Speaker 10: All right?
Speaker 9: The water please great we've got some water.
Speaker 4: He's coming up here'll.
Speaker 3: Be back well, I may come here now. I'm here now now now, Mick, we're asking able to call in now nine four one four one four three. If you're over for business, you're looking for somewhere that is open for business right now.
Speaker 8: I am.
Speaker 11: I'm looking for a really good decent loafst sour dough loaf is what I'm looking for. I've been working all night, I'm on my way home and I don't want to go to a supermarket or a chain.
Speaker 8: I want a good decent.
Speaker 2: Cowerday The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: All right, where was that? Let's go back to me. He's a man in need. Sorry about that, metcount to take a moment, Mick.
Speaker 8: That's all right.
Speaker 3: You're looking for a loaf, a sour dough loaf of bread absolutely yep, okay.
Speaker 5: And where in Melbourne are you right now? Mate?
Speaker 11: Campbellwell Glenorius, Hatwell area. And I'm just finishing off work. I've got one more job to do in Heartwell. And yeah, I need a loaf of bread.
Speaker 5: And you've been working all night yep.
Speaker 11: Yep, start at seven o'clock last night.
Speaker 5: And what do you do.
Speaker 11: I fixed our faults for the phone company, for Telstra A right.
Speaker 3: So busy night overnight working.
Speaker 11: Mick, ah, it was. It was enough to keep me out of trouble.
Speaker 8: Let's let's put it that way.
Speaker 3: So you want a loaf of bread? And what are you gonna do when you go home? Make a toasty? You make some toast. What do you need the loaf of bread for right now? A half six.
Speaker 11: Veggie white toast?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah yeah?
Speaker 3: Are day working all night? You just want a bit of vegimie and toast. Okay, So remind everyone listening right now Mick is in need. He's been working while we've all been sleeping. He needs a sourdough loaf. And you're in Camberwell okay.
Speaker 8: Well yeah, ka, well will Laura Siria.
Speaker 3: All right, anyone know we can get a fresh loaf of sour dough right now nine four one four one o four three. Mick, We're going to help you out. Don't worry, my friend. You can have that vegemite on toast. Start dreaming about it right now.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Christian O'Connell Show, Good morning. Now, by the way, just hearing this the original nineteen sixties Mission Impossible theme tune, saw the trailer for the new Mission Impossible movie.
Speaker 4: Oh is here another one?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Final Reckoning? Yes, and it's incredible right. However, friend of mine is a big movie reviewer in the UK. I can't name his name because he's signed lots of things. He's seen this Mission Impossible movie and it's embargo. Do you imagine it's shoes. Tom Cruise biggest movie star in the world. And Tom Cruise is the last of a breed of a kind of star like that you're ever going to see in showbiz.
Speaker 5: It's incredible. He's in industry's everything.
Speaker 3: His movies, these, especially especially the last couple of Mission Possible movies, are like his own personal stunt show. Anyway, in this last one, Final Reckoning, that my friend has seen, he said, there is this stunt sequence that Tom Cruise does that other reviewers there only about ten o them watching this special early screening of the movie, where people screamed, it's so unbelievable what Tom Cruise does. They're saying that he's he told me it's his most dangerous stunt he's ever done. But it's unbelievable. You actually it's hard to relax and actually enjoy it because you're so worried he's gonna he's actually gonna hurt himself. Bunny, It is unbelievable.
Speaker 9: What could he do?
Speaker 1: He's already like driven a motorcycle.
Speaker 3: He's hanging onto the side of a plane. Have you ever seen the outtakes of that? This his mike and he's going he's just swearing where he realized, what what have I done?
Speaker 5: This is just too much.
Speaker 3: He's hanging on the side of that plane as it's taking off.
Speaker 5: I cannot wait to see them anyway.
Speaker 3: So on a Tuesday show, we always asking you, and you're a Monday winner or loser? Was your day yesterday a day of winning or a day of losing?
Speaker 5: And what's it you? Patsy?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm definitely a winner because I had that massive hibernation of a five hour sleep yesterday, which.
Speaker 3: Is if you just tuned in, Patsy had a five hour nour He must have really needed out the money.
Speaker 4: Not a nap, that's asleep sleep.
Speaker 7: And it's because it's school holidays and I don't have you know, I don't have jobs that I must do yeah, you know.
Speaker 3: Your body let really relaxes. I only normally get the one I'm on holiday. Yes, you know where there's everything sort of shuts down internally where you know nobody I can't fully seek, So I've still got to get that ready or answer that email where you just it's it's you can actually just properly.
Speaker 7: Rest, properly surrender and fall into a deep sleep and then.
Speaker 5: Book slash Comba five hours in the middle of the day.
Speaker 7: Amazing, check for signs of life. And then when I woke up, it was even better.
Speaker 5: Because they made you dinner.
Speaker 7: Our teenager had made the most beautiful fried rice, special fried rice, much to the complaint of the love God though, because she made it with brown rice.
Speaker 4: And honestly it was like.
Speaker 7: The healthy Yeah it was brown rice, and is like, dad, it's better for you.
Speaker 4: You've got to stop all this white color.
Speaker 3: I would be the same as Chris though.
Speaker 5: Brown rice.
Speaker 3: It's not even option when you get a takeaway, is it. They don't need to put brown rice up there. But it is nice, but it's a very heavy It is better for you, But.
Speaker 4: Rachel, it was delicious, you know how.
Speaker 7: Sometimes it's a bit kind of grainyaky. Yeah, no, it was perfect.
Speaker 5: Or do you have it with just a rice?
Speaker 4: We had some chicken, had a little bit of side chicken. Yes, beautiful, Yes it was.
Speaker 7: I've had two messages in my Instagram from people this week after I double thunder saying how magnificent the buttered chicken is. You can't be to give that slow cooker on slow for depending on you cook a few hours and it just melts in your mouth. We just put ours in the air fryer and it was a crisp up in the air fry you know what.
Speaker 1: I did think that it would be a bit dry, but it actually wasn't.
Speaker 9: It was beautiful.
Speaker 3: Would you use some of that? Because I love my air fry. I'm still using it a lot. Do you put some of that spray olive oil? And I do want anything I'm putting in there.
Speaker 1: Well, see my partner's old tease, so well, this is what.
Speaker 5: It means relevant do with an air fry.
Speaker 1: So she will put baking paper down no matter what it is.
Speaker 3: You could do that mine two years because it's always a pain clearing it.
Speaker 1: And see that's the problem. See so we never get the dot.
Speaker 5: I want to do it the Maltese way. No you don't, because I want to beat up the Maltese foken.
Speaker 1: Because if you have a hash brown, if you have some chicken, if you have whatever, one side is like not.
Speaker 5: Bare, yes, yeah, I do my bacon in there yet.
Speaker 1: And then the other side's perfect, Whereas if you just took that out, it gets the circulation motion and it feeds the whole thing like an oven wood.
Speaker 9: Yes, so yeah, it's not great.
Speaker 5: I am a Monday winner.
Speaker 3: Yesterday, it's my birthday, and both my daughters came back home right because they live they live away now, and we watched Pantington three. Now. I love the Panington movies because they're great. They're beautiful movies, really well made. They're very funny, and they're charming, kind of feel good movies. But when I took them see the first one about twenty fourteen, they were like nine and ten, you know. Then the third one, I think that twenty seventeen, you know, they would have been again, they would have been in eleven and twelve, the Hour.
Speaker 5: Eighteen and twenty.
Speaker 3: So they don't realize this, right, they just think it's a movie we've always watched with Dad and I took the see the other two. Just the three of us, right, So it's been this bizarre ritual of us watching the patentsin movies together. Yesterday we're all on a couch about four in the afternoon. My wife was out and about getting everything ready for a lovely birthday dinner with all of us yesterday, so just me and the two girls are now eighteen and twenty. The I don't live at home anymore. They don't realize why this movie has got special sort of appeal to me. It's just like, and we're watching it. We're still laughing. It's the most recent one. It's on now for streaming pantin three and it's brilliant. It's a beautiful movie. Get this Start watching a movie, right. And obviously we're empty nesters now and this has only been it's only like month two. It's stood a lot of adjusting from my wife and I. The movie is about the Browns who looked after Pattine being empty nesters. Even the kids were going, I'm my god, this is really weird.
Speaker 5: I'm thinking crying out loud Paddington. I just want to break from reality.
Speaker 3: Pads. And then the wife, missus Brown, is getting into art. My wife has gone back to university. She's doing it as is a green art therapy. We have an easel in the garage now where she has to do all that stuff like that. The movie is about that mister Brown doesn't know what to do with his life.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 5: Yes, An watching it like this is like.
Speaker 4: A mirror like your life story.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, yes, it's a beautiful movie.
Speaker 3: And afterwards, Ago, let's see presence. Do you know what my favorite gift was? I got sport lots of lovely gifts. They got me a two foot high pant. I was going to bring it into work today, but I thought you might think I was having some sort of moment if I turned up to her with a two foot.
Speaker 9: You've got the women with you today?
Speaker 3: Put him where Jack normally said, show with me today. So my eighteen year old daughter Lois got it over the weekend, and as she's buying it, the lady went on, this is for a baby shower or something. She went, now it's to my dad's birthday, and the ladies sort.
Speaker 4: Of went, where is he going to live? Where are going to put him?
Speaker 5: Is in my office?
Speaker 3: He's going to come in here reminds me of something. So Monday Winner, Winner, Winner, butter chicken dinner in the air.
Speaker 5: Fright alright?
Speaker 3: Anyway, Monday Winner or loser.
Speaker 5: Let us know how your Monday was.
Speaker 2: The Christian o'connall show podcast.
Speaker 5: This is a Christian O'Connell show.
Speaker 3: Your day Yesterday, your Monday are your Monday Winner or loser? Let me know Text me seventy five three one O four three Christian On Monday Winner went to my first pilates class, smashed it yes, then chopped it off with the White Lotus finale.
Speaker 5: So annoyed.
Speaker 1: I can't believe you haven't seen it.
Speaker 3: My wife had too much on. We couldn't sit down and watch it last night. She's away tonight. I might have to do a sneaky peep. Surely I watch it behind her back. But it's an hour and a half.
Speaker 1: It's an hour and a half.
Speaker 3: Everything needs to happen because there's been a lot of teasing and no paying off, so it better have been paid off last night.
Speaker 9: Everything is paid off.
Speaker 1: I can give you that, and all the various people, all the various ways. I can't tell you because I'd give it away. But it's really tense it's upbeat.
Speaker 3: It's it's tense and upbeat. It's all how do you have that?
Speaker 1: It's all, it's everything, it's.
Speaker 5: All tat was it tense then upbeat?
Speaker 1: It's upbeat then tense.
Speaker 3: Right, Okay, let's.
Speaker 5: Yeah, got it?
Speaker 1: But in the end, deeply satisfying and also like there's a moment. There's moments where it's like.
Speaker 4: Cliffhanger.
Speaker 1: No, cliffhanger. No, so very very very good.
Speaker 2: Last time.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's been I said us, I love the White Lotus seasons. It's not the best one I can This season was last season in Italy. Right, this one has been really painstakingly too slow. The last three episodes. You're like, oh my god, this is going to go somewhere and nowhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, correct, so it better be It's worth it.
Speaker 5: Does anyone else do that?
Speaker 3: By the way, where you will watch like you know, where you have a pact with your partner and you're like, hey, we watched this is our show. And then sometimes it's like an episode you really want to see it, where you will watch it with secretly and then rewind it.
Speaker 4: Love God does that all the time.
Speaker 1: How do you know?
Speaker 5: How do you know?
Speaker 7: Well, it's very familiar. When we got to sit down, it's like, you've watched this before, haven't you. I might have, Yes, I might have. Really, he could almost divorce me and it would be the same impact.
Speaker 4: It's like, how dare you now?
Speaker 3: This is why I actually in the more I hear about this, I'm not going. I can't do it because my wife and Noah, you can't mess with female intuition. It's the most powerful thing in the world. And I bet you instinctively, no, Pats don't. I just have to not reacting in the right way is either overreacting, faking it, or underreacting because you knows.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I can just tell.
Speaker 1: There's also a really mature way of approaching this, and that's having a conversation with her that says.
Speaker 3: You just get engaged. You're not married, So don't tell me there's a mature to do this again, men, Pantcy are lifers.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm sure there is not.
Speaker 3: In a marriage, it doesn't work like.
Speaker 4: That, like sure Shank Redemption.
Speaker 1: Yesterday with my partner, I said, zem, look, I need to watch it for the show, and she said, I understand.
Speaker 4: You're not married just yet.
Speaker 3: And she's happy that she so, we're doing a big thing whole show?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 5: But white?
Speaker 3: Notice it's a minute of a three hour show.
Speaker 5: Get out of it?
Speaker 3: What your team reviewer now on the radio wire Wednesday's TV hour is here.
Speaker 1: Them was so fine with it that this morning I woke up to a surprising my lunchbox.
Speaker 3: Do you know what a couple of weeks ago I did say to my wife, I need to see this episode right. It was the second one, and she was away for a day and night, and so I said, we're doing a special podcast.
Speaker 5: Around the whole season, so maybe I bring that one back.
Speaker 3: Yes, But then she goes, oh, I like to hear those as well. They're still being edited. We just thought would be nice to come out after the show's finished for people too. Fifth, Katelyne, are you a Monday winner or loser?
Speaker 1: I'm a winner? And this is going to sound really basic, but trust me, it is a huge win for me. And that is I had salmon for dinner last night?
Speaker 5: All right, what are you a cat?
Speaker 4: Love salmon?
Speaker 5: Salmon is so boring.
Speaker 3: You have to put a very strong sauce with it, You like Terry Aki to unsalmon.
Speaker 1: It No, salmon is so rich own fats that you really don't need much other than.
Speaker 3: Salt and pepper industrial sauce to the musk salmon.
Speaker 1: See, this is what my partner says, because it stinks.
Speaker 5: In the house when you do it. We didn't find pan, No I.
Speaker 1: Did it, so I did it in the air fryer More's way, yes, actually, and then I took it out and I fried off the skin at the end.
Speaker 4: That's the best bit perfect.
Speaker 5: I didn't know you could do that.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, of course you can do whatever you want in the kitchen, right yeah. And so where the wind for me is. My partner absolutely hates it, just like.
Speaker 9: You can smell everything.
Speaker 1: So I never get to eat. I don't think I've had it for two years. She had to work last night. I was like, this is my time. So I had someon for dinner and you know who else got some?
Speaker 5: Henry, he's the world's most pampered dog.
Speaker 1: Well actually cut off a whole slice for him because I was like, must be nice. I actually buy one specifically knowing I'm going to cut off about a centimeter fully along the side to give to Henry.
Speaker 3: And he's sent salmon yep, dogs and cats listens is right now and look at their owness going.
Speaker 5: I want that life.
Speaker 2: Christian Color Show podcast.
Speaker 3: No Jack Bost today, no producer Rio. It's me and the sisters today, just like it's always been rest as short listeners. We've got you, Me and the sisters doing the show today.
Speaker 5: Christian. I was a Monday loser yesterday, had.
Speaker 3: A fall while out walking the dog, hit the deck, hard working up saw today haash realization. I'm now that age. I thought it would take longer. I'm just fifty one, Michelle. Yeah, you're in that age now where it's not you've had a fall. It's not that you fall, and it's you've had a fall. This is our bun last week, wasn't it?
Speaker 5: That was dreadful, embarrassing. F Rahim, you know it happens to all of us. You know I've actually bashed my It wasn't that tail bone, is it? He cocksicks. It's actually really saw.
Speaker 3: I was cuting the grass over the weekend and I just as I was moving the mow at back. It's only like a little woodiic on those electric ones? Are IOBI pretty gutless things? Aren't they really good?
Speaker 5: Anyway?
Speaker 3: I got I got to step backwards to do a patch again to get those nice stripes, and I just I don't know what.
Speaker 5: Someone must have been behind me. And you know, when.
Speaker 3: You fall into motion, it feels like it took five minutes to hit the deck.
Speaker 5: It's like in.
Speaker 3: Stages, it's still falling.
Speaker 8: Hit the deck.
Speaker 3: I'm coming down. I've been really bad, and I saw I was thinking.
Speaker 5: I was just like, oh my god, is this and I hit the deck. You know, when you really spash your ass, it's bloody. It really does something to you, doesn't it. I don't know. It's at the tailbone there and your spinal.
Speaker 3: Coling and goes up to he and you were like, but in that moment, the first thing was I looked around to make sure.
Speaker 5: No one has seen it.
Speaker 3: The first thing you do, like, my god, no're all right here, well right here, there's no paparazzi anywhere, there's no family, no one's feeling this.
Speaker 5: It's okay.
Speaker 4: You still feel embarrassed, really embarrassed.
Speaker 5: No one's sick, You're right pat It was it was bright red embarrassed.
Speaker 3: And then I was like, that's really h this really has bruised my cocksix bone. It's really resource, So I get it, Michelle, what it's like. So this morning, I want to hear your stories about when you've hurt your backside. Nine four one four one o four three. I've got production ready. Give me a booty call this morning.
Speaker 5: Yeah that's right. Nine four one four one oh four three.
Speaker 3: You could be bootylicious and winning one thousand dollars and one thousand dollars booty call? How did you hurt your backside? Hey, that's the thing we can put on the posters around Melbourne, right, Christian O'Connell's one thousand dollars booty call.
Speaker 5: Hey, move over, Kay and Jay.
Speaker 1: Five million dollar dig who cares?
Speaker 12: Yes?
Speaker 5: That's right? All right?
Speaker 3: How did you hurt your backside?
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast, I.
Speaker 3: Want to know how you hurt your backside? Every week we give away one thousand dollars right on the spot whenever we.
Speaker 5: Hear a great story call.
Speaker 3: It could go to in the next ten or twenty minutes of your backside stories. This could be the one thousand dollar booty call that you've been waiting for on your life. Nine four one four one oh four three. This morning, friends, we have production that's right, shake your body or two and call me nine four one four one o four three Michelle, good morning?
Speaker 5: What happened to your backside?
Speaker 2: Right? So many years ago?
Speaker 13: Right?
Speaker 3: Have I got a story for you?
Speaker 8: Yeah, get the marshmallows out.
Speaker 14: It's a good one. And we took the kids up to the snow because I've never been before. Man, Yeah, from Melbourne to Buller and we took them to the Toboggan area because it's hardly any snow and the kids are going down on the toboggans and I went, right, I'll give you a race to my eldest son. So I've got in one toboggan, he's got another one. We've flown down this mountain. I've gone over one bump, got airborne. But I've hit the second bump and hit my backside so hard I broke my cockshit. I went in agony, laying there going, oh well, I won the race. But then I couldn't sit down, could I?
Speaker 5: So I could hardly walk to what you fret your coxits you tell?
Speaker 14: But broke a bit off my cox it. I had to get home, didn't I? So I had to come all the way home.
Speaker 2: In the cab.
Speaker 3: It's a long old drive as well. I got them off seat before, like hovering over the seat.
Speaker 14: Yeah, it was like my arms were showing me by the time. Oh my god, it was so painful. I reckon. I took about four weeks.
Speaker 5: To get home.
Speaker 14: Almost so. Yeah, I broke a bit off and I'm pretty sure it's still broken off.
Speaker 3: I won won the RA, won the ras, I won the rain. Michelle, great story, Thank you very much for calling me.
Speaker 5: Take care of a good day. But Sam, good on is Sam?
Speaker 12: Yes?
Speaker 15: Good morning, Christian?
Speaker 5: Now how do you hurt your backside? Sam? What happened?
Speaker 15: We went to the Melbourne Cricket ground to watch the wonderful I visit the crickets. It was about fifteen or so years ago.
Speaker 12: They hit a magnificent six.
Speaker 15: We stood up, I did the stick and waves and the seat as they flip up.
Speaker 12: Well, the they slipped up.
Speaker 15: I sat when to sit back down because the sea was up, and.
Speaker 12: I cracked my Coppic boone on the seat. Oh no, I was, Oh it was.
Speaker 15: It was absolutely excruciating.
Speaker 12: But the words, it's not. It's not that day. It was the next few days. I was on the whoopee cushion. I couldn't sit down, cushion.
Speaker 3: You poor thing's agony, isn't it when you brewis your backside?
Speaker 15: I look sitting on the sitting on the edge of every chair for quite a length of time. It has to be quite embarrassing.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: One of my kids yesterday, for a prank, went, you know a thing where you pulled someone's chairs about to sit down.
Speaker 5: Luckily I saw it, said, hey, you can't do that.
Speaker 3: Now your mom and I are at this age. You still need us a life. You need this talbone and this church. To get into that radio station and work it on and work it and work it. It's work it, Sam, thank you for what you call hope. You're okay now?
Speaker 12: Yes, it's all good now, all right.
Speaker 3: Thanks Sam. Get Kim in here, Come on in, Kim Christian, how are you going?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you call the booty line?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 5: What's your story?
Speaker 16: Oh you don't want to see that, Kim.
Speaker 3: What's your story for us?
Speaker 2: Quite a long.
Speaker 16: Time ago went high to with my eggs and my kids, and it was winter, went through these trees. There was a wasp nest the European was and I got repeatedly stung on my butt and it was burning. So I literally ran down the mountain and sat in the stream.
Speaker 5: This is like a kid's nursery rhyme or something.
Speaker 3: What.
Speaker 16: Yeah, And then I had to walk about a kilometer back to the car, and by then my art was so bigde So we had a station wagon, so I got in the back and I'm kneeling over the backseat. My kids were on either side, and they just.
Speaker 17: Fling with my favorite.
Speaker 3: Oh you poor thing, that's awful. Why did the wastes go for your backside?
Speaker 14: I don't know.
Speaker 16: It must have been because of the branch or something.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, oh god.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 16: So then I eventually got home and my egg tattoo get the scissors and cut the pants off my hand and put the cold packs on him. And I was on my stomach for quite a few days.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, you agony.
Speaker 16: Yeah, the kids thought it was hysterical.
Speaker 3: Of course, it is funny if it's not happening to you.
Speaker 16: Years later, you still feel those little buggers.
Speaker 8: On my butt.
Speaker 5: Got PTSD in the backside.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it came. Great story. Thank you very much for sharing. Really made us laugh. Have a good day. Thank you.
Speaker 16: You two guys.
Speaker 3: Do these stories are amazing.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell shown podcast.
Speaker 3: How did you hurt your backside? Insane story? So far, they're incredible. I didn't know there were so many ways for humans to hurt our backside.
Speaker 5: Good morning, Paul.
Speaker 8: Good morning Christian and the sisters.
Speaker 3: The sisters they're doing it today. They're doing a great job. Good luck Jack and Rio getting back in these back into first team selection later on this week.
Speaker 5: Paul, what's your story for us?
Speaker 3: Mate?
Speaker 8: I'm fifty two now, but back in my early mid twenties I used to do ball riding for four years and that one of the times I got thrown off the ball. He'd spun around and I cup to horn in the backs of well in the actual butt or yeah, in the in the Thankfully it wasn't a direct at It was sort of semi sideway, but it was enough to feel Christian, we've got a bit of damage and the bump take itself had a massive blood burris on it. They helped out of the What.
Speaker 5: A show you put on though for everybody.
Speaker 8: I had to ride to two weekends following that.
Speaker 5: So you used to be a rodeo rider?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 8: I then started up and saddle bronk, and I made of mind talk to me over to the bulls, so I don't saddle bron Riding.
Speaker 5: Saddle bron I think I've seen that before.
Speaker 3: That's where it's like free stirrups, isn't it, And you can do It's like a special kind of saddle on the horse, isn't It's very hard?
Speaker 8: Yeah, unbroken horse.
Speaker 5: It's it's a wild horse.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's all right, realize bloody.
Speaker 5: What a thing to do.
Speaker 3: And then the mate talked to you, Hey, listen as mates do. Why didn't you try riding bulls?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Yeah, Well I was a bit reluctant to transition because I turned around and you get throwing off the horse. The horse runs off, yeah, said but with the bulls, I turned around try and finish up. I still remembered my first ride where I came off the bull turned around. I'll still on my back, had one horse lay between me legs and one the other one was coming down towards to my face. And I just moved my head to the side and to miss the horse.
Speaker 3: But wow, yeah, you have for real life, little crocodile. Dundee, what do you do now? You're obviously out of all that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm in serving and transport, wild bulls and wild standing. I used to challenge myself.
Speaker 5: No, it's good to do that. And then there's bull riding and wild horse rocket.
Speaker 8: I didn't think I was going to make fifty two a miracle. You're on the phone right now, idea, right, Adrenaline's what's.
Speaker 4: Your record of being on on a based back?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 4: How long have you been there?
Speaker 8: Stayed titled for two years?
Speaker 5: Wow?
Speaker 8: So two out of the four years I actually held the title.
Speaker 4: So it's amazing.
Speaker 15: And how long?
Speaker 3: Yeah, perats, he's right, great question. So to be to be a state champion?
Speaker 5: How long are you on?
Speaker 8: I'll fade on on that title challenge for nearly twelve seconds.
Speaker 5: Wow, wow, Paul, great story, fascinating. Thank you very much for calling in. No, let's get a deb now. Good morning, deb.
Speaker 17: Good morning guys.
Speaker 5: How are you Yeah, we're good.
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 5: So how do you hurt your backside?
Speaker 17: Okay? So I got a mattress in a box, opped it on my bed, opened it up, being so excited to try it out, and it knocked me over, still flat on my backside, which is quite well padded and dumb broke my tail, but my sacrael, No the brain, Oh my god.
Speaker 5: So seriously about yourself?
Speaker 17: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, no excitement there. Ten months later, I'm finally allowed to go back to work.
Speaker 5: Thing must have been agony.
Speaker 17: Oh yes, it was terrible.
Speaker 5: So what the mattress like?
Speaker 3: You know, when they're in the box and you open them up, it's like a jack in the box, isn't it?
Speaker 5: But bigger?
Speaker 3: Those mattresses are so bloody powerful when they whack you.
Speaker 17: Yes, and they're like a bloody fucking broncos.
Speaker 3: Fucking I just want to make sure, she said, although she'd be well with her rights to say the other word as well on a family radio show, bucking Bronco.
Speaker 17: Now it was well padded and in our fraction matress.
Speaker 18: Ye yeah, yeah yeah, no excitement with the mattress, Debbie.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much for the story, mate. I'm glad you're okay. Now let's goir to Belinda. Now, good morning Belinda.
Speaker 18: Good morning guys.
Speaker 5: How are you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: We're good?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 3: What's your story?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 18: I was set up on a blind date by a very good girlfriend. I was going to meet a guy out at Buffalo Lake with a Jit Ski and I've never been on one before, and I didn't like getting wet. So the mistake I said was I'm not going You're not going to get me off. So we hopped on the jet ski, wrapped my legs around him, held on for grim death, and for a good five minutes he just went as fast as we could and we pounded along the water. Every time it went down, I could hear it crunch and crack on the seat of the jet ski. But I did not let go because I was not going to be shown that he would get me off. Eventually, we tipped and he got me off, and my COCKSI was just smashed, the.
Speaker 5: Smithering on the lake, on the water, on the water.
Speaker 18: But the good thing to it all is I married him and we've been fifteen years later.
Speaker 5: So Jenny was a blind date, your first date with him.
Speaker 17: That's it exactly.
Speaker 3: Yep, great story. And so whyppened to your backside? Did you really hurt it?
Speaker 18: I really really did. So the tip of the cocksick was absolutely smashed into tiny pieces. And every now and then he likes to remind me with our children that he broke mama's bum.
Speaker 3: Oh it's not really a clain to famous Wow, Belinda, incredible story.
Speaker 5: Thank you so much for sharing it with us.
Speaker 14: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Christian Connor Show podcast.
Speaker 3: No chap post today is of sick no producer of sick listeners. You're in strong, safe, capable hands. The sisters have got me, they always had me. We've got powerful Pats producer Kaitlin stepping up. Okay, cutie pie, Christian. It's a strong trinity. Strong trinity to day on your radio. Okay, after we to this some morn and then we're looking for your car regio plates that you've spotted.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 3: The ones that I often see out and about where I live in Bayside are a bit dull. The most sort of crazy one I've seen is iHeart Chess, sums up a side living, Yeah, I heart chess. Whereas you guys out west, Oh yeah, do you reckon? There's a higher quota.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, it's a field day. So I had three yesterday that I brought to you guys that i'd seen recently.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and remind everyone.
Speaker 1: One was wog Life w og l y f one.
Speaker 3: Wog Life is such a brilly I reckon, that's worth quite a bit of money.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, it was the perfect one too. The l y F you know, sent it and I had broom because it's a car that's cute.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that was great.
Speaker 1: And then the last one that I.
Speaker 5: Had zz top zz It's amazing.
Speaker 1: And the guy in the car, he was stoked. He was banging his head along to something and I was like, without a doubt.
Speaker 9: Now, not only that.
Speaker 1: But then this morning on the way to work, I saw another one. And this was as I was leaving where a bit see. It was a Holden Newt Green. It had Hulk twenty four.
Speaker 3: Pats you behind Pats coming in.
Speaker 4: But we do have a higher quota though out with definitely.
Speaker 9: Without chest.
Speaker 5: Side red shows.
Speaker 4: And there's always like a sort of car for what they go with.
Speaker 1: It's always I forgot about this one, but I once saw J Park and it was a Jurassic Park car, so it was a jeep inside it oddly was a clown driving it. It was one of the weirdest.
Speaker 9: Things I've ever seen.
Speaker 1: You're kidding, without a doubt, And I forgot about the fact that the number plate was Jpark because that caught my attention. I was like, oh, how cool Jurassic Park. And then as I got past it was a clown like fully dressed eye.
Speaker 4: Yeah what maybe they did like kids parties or something.
Speaker 3: You're right, You're right there, I hope. So otherwise you better have a damn good explanation for everything that's going on there. You dress up that, sir, and this Jurassic Park. All right, So red Plates, what have you seen?
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell show, go on podcast two days time Thursday morning.
Speaker 3: At this exact time, I've been making the big call, calling someone up out of the blue for the Raw Melbourne Hospital Home lottery grand price four bedroom Matt's a home worth five million dollars and as a househo wing gift, you also get seventy five thousand dollars in cashable gold. It's an insane live moment when we make these calls. We do them every couple of months. It's say privilege to be doing these calls. And the great thing is one of them not you actually get the winning call. It's an amazing moment just to eavesdrop on us. Include it is just to hear someone's life change immediately and really changed. Because I bumped into a winner last year. I was just in a pub. This big guy comes up to me with a huge grin and he was like, you might not remember me, and I went, you're going to have to my memory speak to a lot of people doing what I do. He goes, you called me three years ago. I went, oh my god. You know what the winners with the big five minute don ouse.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they lived in it for a year then sold it. He changed his.
Speaker 3: Families and his family's family's life forever. It's incredible. I never forget the one we did two years ago. I bet you remember this one parats where you know, it's like sometimes in life, sometimes you really are it's like your actually your life is on fire. It was a couple and they were semi retired and the woman had a very serious cancer diagnosis.
Speaker 5: We don't know any of this.
Speaker 3: I'm literally given independent lawyers coming because the prize is so big, we can have nothing to do with it. It's completely independent from any one who works at this radio station. Lawyers literally turn up, they give me a phone number. All that it is a name and a phone number, and the rest of it unfolds live on air, so we don't know we're making a phone call.
Speaker 5: It's somebody.
Speaker 3: It's a name and a phone number, and at that moment, this poor couple were talking around their more breakfast table, trying to work out how they're going to get through this financially and emotionally and what it's going to do to the family, and then all of a sudden, I call to say, hey. It almost gives me goosebumps, especially emotional, just think about it. So I always believe that the phone call that we always make on this that we're kind of blessed in a way in that it is chosen completely random. But sometimes I think that's fate has a hand in name. And I know so many of you I see of the last week or two going have.
Speaker 5: You called me?
Speaker 3: Have you calling me?
Speaker 5: And I really hope I'm calling you, but it often isn't going to be you. It's going to be somebody.
Speaker 3: And I just know from doing this almost seven years, the majority of the people that we call are they just really it was meant to be actually, and I know it's it's gutting. There are literally hundreds of thousands of people who'd be listening Thursday and they hear the phone call and.
Speaker 5: Here's somebody else's voice isn't theirs?
Speaker 3: But I'm telling you know, make sure whether or not you've got the ticket support that amazing place to rob and Melbourne Hospital. But it's an amazing moment just to hear it. And it's incredible because the most the bulk of the call is people going no way. Yeah, it's too much to take in. No one ever in the history of this has gone Yes, of course it's me. I knew you were going to call Christian for a little bit late. You said it was ten past eight. It's thirteen minutes past date. You will wait here.
Speaker 9: You know what.
Speaker 1: I often speak to the winner right after we've been on air with them. That is when the cover really comes down. I've spoken to three of them, and I'll never forget for what most of them, I'll speak to them for five minutes because they're checking with me, making sure, and then just in absolute disbelief, and a lot of the time they might break down crying because they've held it all in just for that moment.
Speaker 3: Because she's suddenly on the radio begetting this news is too big to process in the moment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so it's the most it's my favorite.
Speaker 3: Cannot wait. I cannot wait for Thursday morning. So make sure you listen to that ten plus eight. This Thursday morning, two days time. All right, right now then we're talking about rego spotting. What car regi plates have you seen? Nine four one four one oh four three Gary, good morning, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 8: Good morning, Christian and sisters.
Speaker 3: How are you well Gary today? The sisterhood is strong, the brotherhood is weak.
Speaker 5: As you got.
Speaker 3: Rio off with a sniffle, Jack spang his toe wherever he zn. He's off watching White Lotus right now, sip at my ties.
Speaker 5: But the sisters are here with me showing up. You know, Gary, what regio have you seen?
Speaker 8: I saw a.
Speaker 14: Yellow Mustang the other day with the number plate c L D P L Y coldplay.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, wow, I didn't know Chris Martin had personal plates yellow a boken cold plate back you. They don't go together, barnsy or FARMSI yes.
Speaker 5: Yellow in yellow mustache. I love it.
Speaker 3: That's a great one, great spot there, Gary, Thank you very much. Rose, good morning, good morning, Good morning, Rose, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 5: And what reggio have you seen?
Speaker 10: Are tell chow chow spellt k A C H O W wow something?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You speaking from lightning McClean is it? And where are jin we.
Speaker 3: Home homs of that one of those signs twinned with Kochow. It's a place in China. Nick macaure now.
Speaker 4: Signed used to come into into the suburb. Welcome to the City of.
Speaker 5: Rose.
Speaker 3: That's a great one, Thank you very much. Michelle, Good morning, Welcome to the show. Morning, Michelle, Morning Christian, Morning sisters. There's a vibe here today, Michelle. And what have you seen?
Speaker 13: So my husband when we first started dating, he used to call me wow girl, but still does. And he caught me my plates with wow girls, so w O W g R L and I get lots of people that sort of say, hey, love your plate that type of thing. And an added one is for his motorbike. We have split on s P L T E.
Speaker 1: M Okay, I don't know if we don't.
Speaker 3: We shouldn't ever ask. Yeah, no, we just leave that one hanging in the air, all right.
Speaker 5: Michelle, gotta go quick out of here.
Speaker 3: Tim goome onring, Tim Christian, Ladies, Hello, welcome to the show.
Speaker 5: What radio? What radio? Have you seen?
Speaker 6: Mon More and went through a messy divorce mate and went down to big Roads and got the number plate no wife.
Speaker 4: Oh wow.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And he's actually come up a couple of times from shopping and had women have put numbers under each.
Speaker 3: It's it's like an advert. He's driving around with a dating profile, isn't he?
Speaker 6: Oh he's kicking gold.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell show on podcast.
Speaker 3: Christian O'Connell show. Anyway, what time wasted? Coming up in ten minutes time? Christian, do you think chap posts might be off today? Looking for that remote control? Telling me doing that? Definitely. Shane and Sydney, Hello, welcome to the show, Christian. My daughter and I love playing your license spotting game. Over the weekend, we saw byecauz by cuz b y e c u.
Speaker 1: Z from web for sure.
Speaker 3: Christian, I saw one last week. I see a VB. I see a VB. Yeah yeah, Well is it smart? It's smart.
Speaker 5: Car plates?
Speaker 3: Dad of two d A D O F two and then his wife has mum of two.
Speaker 5: Yeah no, that's that's smart.
Speaker 3: Ford focus the parks in where abe Christian with the REGI plate out.
Speaker 4: Of oh out of focus?
Speaker 8: Smart?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 5: Is that what it is?
Speaker 3: Because I thought it was like they're out for something, so they're getting some milk.
Speaker 4: Or maybe they're a photographer or something. Out of focus.
Speaker 3: And now, Patsy, please tell everyone about the hot day you and Chris have got coming up in somewhere very special.
Speaker 5: This is big.
Speaker 7: The love God was talking about this last night. He said, have we got any plans for Saturday? And I said no, I'm not aware of any. And he said, well, don't make any because I have pre booked the entire family. We are headed to the new cost Coast store.
Speaker 4: He's upset.
Speaker 3: This looks huge.
Speaker 4: It is so big.
Speaker 7: It is literally nearly as big as the mcg It is crazy.
Speaker 3: I just take a look on the website. I love going to cost Coast.
Speaker 7: It's it is his favorite pastime.
Speaker 9: Loves it.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's the it's the promise of savings. And oh, if we get this now, we won't need to ever get that again for six months or six years.
Speaker 5: Yes, ever again, we never need to go shopping again.
Speaker 7: We went a couple of weeks ago just to the Docklands one. I had to stop him. I had to block him from buying a kilo of cheesels, which is his favorite cheesy coated snack.
Speaker 9: Oh, would you do that? That's great?
Speaker 4: No, he's not having a ko.
Speaker 2: Two years.
Speaker 3: It's so light as well, it's been so many cheesels a massive.
Speaker 5: So what do you think you're going to get Saturday?
Speaker 4: Well, do you know what they have got there?
Speaker 7: They've got a kilo, not a kilo, a massive thirty seven and a half kilo wheel of cheese, parmesan of cheese.
Speaker 5: Why is parmesan so expensive because it's cheese.
Speaker 1: Because it's aged for so long, so having.
Speaker 5: To cheddar as well? Don't you get other aged.
Speaker 4: Cheeses as No?
Speaker 3: No, but that's did you say thirty six kilos?
Speaker 4: Thirty seven point fow don't you even grate that?
Speaker 3: I know, not seriously, because it's so big, that sort they can get in a massive Italian restaurant or something.
Speaker 1: You know what they do with those ones. They take out the core and they put the pastor in. It's like a shows.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Tally, are.
Speaker 5: You going to get that?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 4: I white paper?
Speaker 5: No, no, no, tell you what I'm going to bring in cash tomorrow.
Speaker 3: I'm going to find out how much it is, and when we get back after Easter, we're going to give away.
Speaker 5: At thirty seven kilos of parmazan. Now what a price.
Speaker 3: This could be Radio's biggest price of twenty twenty five thirty six kilos, a whell of Parmazan, Let's do It.
Speaker 2: Christian connell Show Podcast.
Speaker 3: Christian O'Connell's show, Great Price to Down, the Time, Waste of lebeston show, Red Hot Summer Tour. Always a great lineup and a great time. What an amazing show. Mornington Racecourse, April the twenty seventh. This month, Zzy Top are going to be here. I saw them years ago. I bought them on stage. It was a big music festival. It was Oasis, We're headlining on a Sunday, Eminem headlining on the Saturday. They came on a couple of hours before Eminem, so it was a mixed crowd. You've got a lot of drunken, wasted fans waiting for their favorite band. The next day, there was a lot of Eminem fans waiting for their guy to come on on a couple of hours. So not your typical kind of zeazy Top fans. I bought them on stage. It's like eighty five thousand people there. They were the highlight of the weekend. I cannot tell you how insanely good they were.
Speaker 5: Really tight.
Speaker 3: Blues musicians and rock musicians have been around together for years. They were on the whole crowd over. They were so good. I'm gonna get tickets. I'm coming out to see them again. This is a brilliant lineup. You also got legendary rockets as well, George Thoroughgood and the Destroyers, loads of their bands and arts as well.
Speaker 5: It's a great show.
Speaker 3: Red Hot Summer Tour tickets are on sale now at Ticketmaster and you can win a double pass with us this morning our show. In fact, after the zad break, let's stick on some Zzy Top loves Eazy Top all right, time wasters because there's no Jack, there's no Rio.
Speaker 5: If you wasn't on you.
Speaker 3: Shade, throw shade on Jack. Yes once he had yesterday work terrible, stinky, Yeah, it's not off ill today we just told him to take the shof and never God think about doubt the.
Speaker 5: Worst I've all right today.
Speaker 3: Then we're looking for your bird bands on the time waste, So text yours in O four seventy five, O three one O four three bird bands like Pengwen Stefani when Stefani get to Mark. Joe Cocker is a famous seventies musician and eighties Okay.
Speaker 5: Joe P.
Speaker 4: Cocker, I did out of gold.
Speaker 3: What about a C D seed be honest, she don't Yeah, I'm just going to say silver. Yeah, but it's bird related, the world of bird.
Speaker 1: He's also so bland boys to Wren very good.
Speaker 5: That is a goal Ren at work. That's the end of the ren worlds Fleetwood McCaw.
Speaker 9: Oh sugar, that's one that I had.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh yeah, fly DMCA spreading wat jack.
Speaker 5: What have you got then?
Speaker 3: Is this your first of appearance? All right, coming of age? It's a right surpasses.
Speaker 9: I was not nervous about the show. All I was nervous about was this.
Speaker 3: Okay, what have you got?
Speaker 5: Then? Bird bands?
Speaker 9: Here we go, the beacles.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's brilliant.
Speaker 5: You're like a proud mum. There the proud bronze.
Speaker 9: Oh look at that.
Speaker 1: The pet shop boys have a new birding stock.
Speaker 9: It's parent shop boys.
Speaker 4: That's good what you're doing.
Speaker 5: You've been doing brilliant work today. I'm sorry. I want to give you a gold, but that's a bronze parents.
Speaker 4: That okay?
Speaker 1: What about foul out boy already already after the must have a gold blink one eight.
Speaker 7: Two can oh brilliant that is super gold plus no bronze bronze, No you don't.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: C Easy Top here Mornington Racecourse, Red Hot Summer Tour April the twenty seventh. Tickets at Ticketmaster. You can win a little pass right now in the time waste this morning. We're looking for your bird bands. I don't know if your workplace it's the same as my team. But there are a lot of people weak sauce people. Let's just say what they are who are not here today.
Speaker 5: I've got a.
Speaker 3: Sniff or so. But what do you think I would do? That's a message you sent me yesterday.
Speaker 5: What do you think I should do? Because you might dandy at work? I didn't even reply.
Speaker 3: I didn't reply to children, you know people jacket a cough yesterday, so of course he's not in today. However, the sisters have got around me today. Your pats producing, Kaitlin. So you stepped up your marking today, o kkate despite the appalling showing earlier.
Speaker 5: But it doesn't matter, Okay, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: It doesn't matter.
Speaker 5: How good judgment Lady.
Speaker 1: Gilar very good silver plus.
Speaker 3: Okay goose instead of okay.
Speaker 2: Go okay good.
Speaker 1: I didn't know what it was um silver crash test duckies instead of dummies talking about instead of the But it's rows very good goal.
Speaker 5: Well done. The cuckoo, cuckoo, who.
Speaker 4: Oh the hoop?
Speaker 9: Yes, a silver plus.
Speaker 3: Same language, Jack, it takes some No, no.
Speaker 5: No, it's right.
Speaker 3: It's normal services your method acting.
Speaker 8: I like it.
Speaker 3: And that was John Frankie Goose to Hollywood. Frankie Goose to Hollywood. I love it.
Speaker 4: Is that a movie?
Speaker 3: Sorry?
Speaker 1: Okay, gold, because I'm hopeless downgrade them like Jack does if he doesn't know, Yeah, yeah, well downe Pats.
Speaker 5: You've noticed that too. It's shocked how he does.
Speaker 3: Yes, I know the larkness, lark is the bird, darkness, the band.
Speaker 5: I believe.
Speaker 9: I'm familiar with them.
Speaker 1: I believe in anyhing. Yes, yeah, I don't need that, Okay, I give them a gold.
Speaker 5: Mariah Canary, that's that's very good.
Speaker 1: Crowded Grouse, Yes, great, I'll go gold.
Speaker 5: Goose, Springsteen and the EMU Street.
Speaker 1: Band always love a doublad class that word on.
Speaker 3: Carl Smith Croasis very good, gold, Andrew Flying Adams gold plus, Nathan Mama Cassowary, Mama Cassiwary Gold, Vulture Club.
Speaker 9: It's good.
Speaker 10: Gold.
Speaker 3: No, it's good Owl Pacino not a singer, you know that. Come on, I know that kid Flock to the Kiss, Kid.
Speaker 9: Rock, Kid Rock. I will give it silver.
Speaker 3: Justin Baker, I guess go plus what Ray and Wings of Leon Yeah Irig Yeah yeah yeah, all right? So who is after Red Hot Summer Tour?
Speaker 9: Okay, I don't remember their name, but I loved it.
Speaker 3: Mariah Canary, Mariah Canary was let me just have a look in my inbox. That's right, Cam Cam you today's winning your to Red Hot Summer Tour.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell show, Go on podcast.
Speaker 3: Christian O'Connell Show. Before we tuck out of here, we've heard Huggy talking yesterday how he is leaving this radio station at the end of this week. Huggy is an extraordinary human being, a genuinely big hearted, open hearted man, and he's been at this radio station for thirty five years. Giving me a big emotional week for Huggy. Please do me a favor, get around him this week, send him a message as well. Radio we get it for most of the time we're in the background, Okay, but Huggy thirty five years, that's just to this radio station. Right. It's been a radio on long time, amazing gifted presenter, the most enthusiastic, genuinely presenter I've ever worked with. Actually every single day in my seven years here at this radio station, he's like drumming to the music.
Speaker 1: The building shakes, it does truly shake.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 3: Fred Flinstone in there smashing out the air drops and that's the power of Huggy. He's going on to really good things. He's not going anywhere. You're still hearing popping up on the radio station as well. But thirty five years in any job, right to stay thirty five years in one job, he's really rare these days. What I'm telling you now, there is nothing like the shark confessed waters of Australian Radio's exciting, but it is well to survive and that's what he is. Naternal survivor. Thirty five years at one radio station. But he's a lovely guy. And I remember when it was announced that I was coming here, and it was about three or four months while I was on gardening leave, still doing my radio station in the UK, and a guy called Craig Huggins, didn't know who he was, sent me an email through the radio station website saying I don't know who I am. I've just found out that they've hired you, and he welcomed me, and I didn't know who he was, and Australia was this kind of fantasy of a life we were hopefully going to build here if you don't really know, it was also very very frightening. Huggy generally was the first person to reach out on this radio station pass He still hasn't reached out after seven years, hopefully one day, hopefully, one day, but he sent me a lovely email saying he was excited. And you know, Caitlin, he's the biggest fan at this radio station of this show. Whenever he's talking about the show and he plays a bit out from the show, he'd add something to it as well. He often steals a lot of my material. But it's okay, Huggy, I don't mind. You're a midfield general here. He's a maestro and I'm really going to miss him. He's been such a brilliant fan of ours and he's one of our team. I'll always always consider be one of our team, Huggy. Whenever we do any live events, Huggy's always what time do you need me there. When we did the grands kicking the goals, he was warming up the crowd. Yeah, he's a lovely guy, but please send him a message this week. I get it. We are in the background, it's just radio. But for thirty five years he would have been for many of you are constant in an ever changing life and there's something really remarkable about that. So yeah, last show is Friday for Huggy as well, not his last final show. You're still hearing on the radio station as well. All right, on tomorrow's show. On tomorrow Show Today, who knew? None of us knew. There are so many ways to hurt your backside.
Speaker 5: Just some of the calls we had on today's show.
Speaker 12: We went to.
Speaker 15: The Melbourne Cricket Ground to watch the wonderful ODIs Is the crickets.
Speaker 12: They hit a magnificent six.
Speaker 15: We stood up, I did the Mexican wave.
Speaker 12: The state flipped up.
Speaker 15: I went to stick back down and I cracked my Coxsic phone on this see, I.
Speaker 17: Got a mattress in a box, popped it on my bed, opened it up, being so excited to try it out, and it mus be over and broke my say Craul vertebrae. Ten months later, I'm finally allowed to go back to work.
Speaker 16: I could be with my eggs and my kids went through these trees. There was a wastness and I got repeatedly stung on my butt. Eventually got home and put the call packs on him, and I was on my stomach for quite a few days.
Speaker 3: Easy, madam, Are there any more booty calls still to come?
Speaker 5: As well?
Speaker 3: I think there's a few more. Some more of your booty calls on Tomorrow's show and my favorite feature every single week, What are the Odds? Is back Tomorrow Morning, Caitlin and Patsy. Awesome work today, girls. Seriously, the sisters had me today. Thank you, tem good luck getting back into the eighteen tomorrow Jack Post.
Speaker 2: Good luck The Christian O'Connell Show podcast