Speaker 1: I heeart podcasts.
Speaker 2: You can hear more Gold one four point three podcast playlist and listen live on the free I Heart app. Got anything good?
Speaker 3: Hey, this is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: So team, let's try this now while we're live on there together. No one go to Google now, Eyes up, eyes up, eyes up. Let's if we can go through the phonetic alphabet. Yes, hey, we all know about alpha B for Bravo, C for Charlie Patsy.
Speaker 4: I was going to say, that's the Victor.
Speaker 5: Did you say de Delta?
Speaker 1: Is it Delta? Yes, you're right, alex is for Echo, Rio for Freddy. I would go Fredd Fox, Fox, Fox Trunks.
Speaker 2: Fox's a great one, isn't it. But ok I'm going to use you as you adjudicator here, So okay, so I'll throw to you. You have it up online? Okay to run a zumpire. By the way, you still crunching those numbers on Wednesday.
Speaker 1: You told us not to google, so I haven't google. I meant the main team players. I know you think you're one of them. Want to be.
Speaker 2: Her eyes burned in the back of your head every day. She wants what you've got time in the funhouse, proud of all of you, and.
Speaker 6: I don't feel so I'm.
Speaker 3: Ready to adjudicator.
Speaker 1: Okay, so what do we get? Fox truck Fox ready, Fox trucks?
Speaker 2: Correct?
Speaker 1: G four Gary.
Speaker 2: Police, I'm going now gun fire send me fuck Garry?
Speaker 1: You know fox trot yees? Gary is golf?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yes, yes, yes, all right, so that's correct? Key, Yeah, all right, I'm not googling.
Speaker 3: I promise Harry h would have to be Harry would obvious Horny or Henry Henry happy house.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know what it is. Is it hotel y?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: One doesn't feel that good?
Speaker 3: Does it? Go?
Speaker 2: Delta Hotel? They're loosening up already. The Phoenicians whoever these were they Greeks? Who are these people that came up with it?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 1: Now I for Indigo iglue iglu? Isn't it India? India?
Speaker 2: India, India first country to make it into the phonetic alphabet.
Speaker 1: I lost in the Jay Jakov.
Speaker 2: You know even.
Speaker 6: J Johnson Johnson, what's on your mind?
Speaker 1: Fill me?
Speaker 2: Johnson is a man's name. He was He was a leader of America Johnson. That's all I meant was, you know John.
Speaker 3: Jack think Shakespeare junior correct clue as well, Kay okay King Karen.
Speaker 1: Constantine because that's c Yeah, no not.
Speaker 2: The original spelling of Constantine is.
Speaker 1: Lima Sema.
Speaker 2: And for Michael Mickey boy Motel, Hotel, were gonna have it, It's Michael, Michael Mickeysion, Mick, Mick, Mike.
Speaker 1: Mike, make.
Speaker 2: Nigel, Nitro great one should be out for but Night, trow, Gary.
Speaker 6: Nelly, Nuts, Nelly.
Speaker 1: Neville, Neville, naughty a month, November for nearly. It's always in for Otter.
Speaker 6: Ox oxen October, ox oxy, octopus.
Speaker 1: Oliver, but close it male male.
Speaker 4: Name Orlando, close to Oliver, Olie, Oswaldo, oh Osmond, just talous Oscar. Alright, alright, we're so faring.
Speaker 1: We need to keep going.
Speaker 2: Peter for Peter, No, Pixy Pixie, Yeah, Pixie dust, Popsie, Papa is it.
Speaker 1: Joking? Poppers?
Speaker 2: They would just wanting to be over like all the listeners to this now, q Quentin Quebec, Yes, Ringo, Roberto, Roger of course, Randall, Rudolph it's Roger, right, Roger, No, but it's the opposite to one of the other ones.
Speaker 1: Opposite to Randall or Roger and.
Speaker 2: Roger to one of the other alphabetic phonetic romeo you, oh yeah, forgot Sammy superintendent Sierra correct Zierra.
Speaker 1: Tango tea for tango correct.
Speaker 6: You underwear umbrella, No, you wear it to work underwear underwear and the school uniform vendetta these.
Speaker 2: No, you know this?
Speaker 5: Veronica Victoria, Victory, Victor, Vitor, dictor.
Speaker 2: W window, whiskey wins.
Speaker 1: When they came with Winston with y with great name. Ever, I got what is x Sierra Zebra? Isn't it zebra? Xylophone? Sy x?
Speaker 3: Get it?
Speaker 1: When you hit yourself x ray? And then ulu z yes?
Speaker 3: What what?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah?
Speaker 2: Do we just miss completely missed it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yankee, Yankee, there you go. That was a long journey, bit longer than I thought. Is it time that actually finished the show?
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Shower on podcast