Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Podcast, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three Live from Level two twenty one to thirty one, Goodwood Street.
Speaker 2: Wretchman, this is the christ.
Speaker 1: Joan o'condinal Breakfast Show on Melbourn's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: Good morning, It's the Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Tuesday Morning. Since coming up for four minutes past six show number one zero four Russ on today's show Maroon five tickets at seven thirty and ten weeks of tickets into week number ten this morning. Also, we've got five topic Tuesday as well, which I'll be kicking off in about half.
Speaker 3: An hour's time.
Speaker 2: Edison Patch, Yes, is everything right at work? Are you struggling at the moment or huh?
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, are you talking about what Tommy Bananas is just done on Twitter?
Speaker 5: I'm going to kill him when I get out there.
Speaker 2: Well, listen, the first step to actually wine is admitting that you have a problem. I mean, why have you got a wineglass that looks half drunk on your desk?
Speaker 4: There were no wine, There were no water glasses in the kitchen yesterday, So I got no, no, no.
Speaker 2: It's my special water, and then to water is it?
Speaker 4: And then a coffee cup excuse mely with dirty water so.
Speaker 5: It looks like it's shine water security cameras.
Speaker 4: And then brings it to their Deskiny check the security cameras.
Speaker 2: Well, we will, It's just that we see. It's like ten to six. I said to Tommy going film, there's a half drunk.
Speaker 5: You were an instigator?
Speaker 2: Were you on the old desktop shrine? Definitely photos if your husband and your daughter, in case you forget who any of them are, I'd just like to have photos to remind me of them.
Speaker 3: It's like Memento.
Speaker 4: There's none of Chris, the all of Audrey on my dad, and there's one of the dog, but not my husband.
Speaker 2: Your husband, he doesn't get it. I'm going to print one off of Chris and put them on your homemade shrine. All right, So listen, guys, I think do you know what to get us in the right frame of mode and performance mode? For today's Breakfast show. We're going to play a game that my daughter told me about yesterday. She's getting ready for the end of year's school play, and every Sunday after drop her off she has to do a go and rehearse for three hours. Get this, obviously Sunday very important thing. It was the one minute silence remembering Sunday drama teacher. I think she's actually been taught by mister g there's the drama. She goes, Okay, kids, very busy day. Showtime is in a couple of weeks. We need to get ready now. Today is remembering Sunday very important children? You know why? Do you know why? Good?
Speaker 3: So I saw one minute silence.
Speaker 2: However, we're probably only going to have time to do a little bit of it because we've got a lot of rehearsing to do. You can't even carve out.
Speaker 6: A minute, especially once you've started.
Speaker 2: Anyway, She then sounds about this game they played to get into the right performance mode for the rehearsals, and what is called.
Speaker 3: The alphabet game?
Speaker 2: And I have you ever heard of this? No, we are going to play it next. We are going to struggle. I started to play it with her yesterday and I started to break down. All right, so we're going to play the alphabet game next. This is how it's meant to work, you know, the alphabet. Yes, we would say take a topic, all right, like boys games. I would say pick one, beginning with A, I'd go Andrew. You would then continue with the next letter.
Speaker 7: Jack, then uh, Carl C.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess you could have Coulder D.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 2: They would come back to me D, Dennis E, Eric Fred Graham.
Speaker 6: What comes after that? H?
Speaker 3: Harry?
Speaker 2: Yeah? What app you killed the game?
Speaker 1: The game the Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 3: You just writ down the alphabet. I had to do it earlier as well.
Speaker 6: I don't want to I don't want to have an embarrassing moment halfway.
Speaker 2: No, I had to write it down and I had to consult the internet to check that because I always I did. I'm not proud to say this, but I always I've always gotten confused about halfway through the alphabet. I know I'm an adult. I should know the alphabet. It's not this basic things, but I always get confused around the once it gets past p q R. I always put them the other way around.
Speaker 5: Are you dislikeing?
Speaker 6: Did you sing this song?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: What song?
Speaker 9: CD?
Speaker 2: I must have been off school for that one. I remember that.
Speaker 6: How does it go?
Speaker 5: Ab C? Come on?
Speaker 10: Jackson A B C D E F g h j K, n op qrus, t u v w x Y and z or z.
Speaker 2: I do remember.
Speaker 3: I just want to hear you.
Speaker 2: All right. We got a busy show today. Please please please dominatet me leave the studio at ten am without telling you a story. A couple of a friend of mine who has split up from his wife and he's gone to find himself by traveling in America. And he called me yesterday drunk from a bar to tell me what had happened. It seemed during the day in Chicago. He I'm not going to give the whole story now, but please nudge me any moment today chat when we have a moment to tell you. Clown Wake, say clown Wake.
Speaker 3: And it would it would.
Speaker 2: I need to get this story outing. Clown Wake. Even the name alone send shivers down. It sounds like a horror movie clown Wake. It's also my porn name clown Wait. Anyway, all right, are we ready to play the alphabet game? All right? This is game. My eleven year old daughter told me that a drama teacher makes them play to get them warmed up. We're going to go through the alphabet. We have to keep it moving and continue the alphabet. So I thought we'd kick off this morning. Then girls' names, all right.
Speaker 11: Audrey, Becky, Carla, did, Denise, Aaron, fran Gertrude, Harriet.
Speaker 12: Ingrid, Channis, Kim, Laura, Michelle, Nina, Olivia, he.
Speaker 6: Quinn what Quinn?
Speaker 2: Quinn?
Speaker 6: There was a character on Daria the Yeah cartoons the Quinn? Okay, what am I?
Speaker 5: Ramona?
Speaker 7: Uh, Shirley, Tristina, Ursula, Ah Veronica, Wilhelmina.
Speaker 6: Oh wait, I stole did you do me?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Sorry, you're now.
Speaker 2: Your ex Yeah, y i y yea, yeah, yeah, yasmin, yesmine your zo. Well everyone, well, Tom, we did.
Speaker 6: I think we were all too worried about our own what was coming up that we didn't mark anybody else's because I said, Christina, I don't think that's a.
Speaker 2: I've never heard that as a girl name. What is it, Christina? I've never heard. I've never heard that name. One. You are, okay, you're ready for another ground now we played, okay, all right, let's just try places in Australia.
Speaker 3: Oh gosh, okay, Adelaide, Bendy.
Speaker 4: Go kick Copraam who Copraham Darlington, Eric Phil Finlay.
Speaker 2: Oh, you're making up because the old Pommy's not going to go pause the game. Eric phil is that basis named of the guy called Eric. He's the only guy lives there in the outback. Welcome to Ericsville, population one me Eric, Eric mill isn't a place here. I meant to say, Emerald, get out of it.
Speaker 1: You killed the game man the Christian O'Connell breakfast show, Melbourn's Gold one oh four point.
Speaker 2: Three clown Wake. So this friend of mine, right, get this poor guy. He's splun from his wife. She had been having an affair with her tennis coach.
Speaker 6: That old story.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and so they're obviously getting a divorce. The tennis coach. He's a lot younger than my mate. You know, we all know that he knows it. It's like this the elephant in the room. And I've seen photo of some him because I heard about this guy, and I couldn't help but just go on Facebook, you know, only have a look.
Speaker 5: And oh god, Facebook stalked him.
Speaker 2: I just had a look. It's a young, fit looking guy. You know, everything's the muscles are like shine. It's kind of shiny and juttery. And I was like, oh god, that's got a so my white mate has taken him off to go and travel America, you know, to try and deal with it or whatever. And anyway, so he called me yesterday and he clearly had a couple to drink right and get this right. It was about sort of midday and he went to go and have lunch and have a beer. And he goes into this pub and he said, it's like something out of a movie. There's two tables, right. The pub is empty apart from two full sort of long banquet tables of clowns, like a whole load of clowns. It's my worst night, me, yeah, and he just froze. It was like an empty pub apart from all the towns. They all looked at him. He looked at them, and he didn't He didn't even know what to do.
Speaker 6: You sure you turn and walk out the door.
Speaker 2: You know, you know the doors are sort of swinging behind you in the movie, isn't it. And he literally said he actually almost saw himself. He was, so please don't kill me. Maybe a tough time. My wife's serve me turnis coach. Anyway, he shovels over the bar and he goes, mo, man, have you noticed hell he's gone on over there. The guy this goes is I still have a movie? This is right. He's just polishing the glasses, you know, cleaning out the dishwashing, and he goes, clown wake, clown wake. A clown had died and all the other sad faced clowns. They obviously you know you do after the funeral service. They're having a clown weight.
Speaker 6: So do they paint on smiles or friends?
Speaker 2: Well, he said, all it looked like there were no There were no. There were lots of they have Do you know this, By the way, each clown's face is different.
Speaker 6: Yes, it's like a fingerprint, you're alike.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he said, but a lot of them. What they had done?
Speaker 3: Is there?
Speaker 2: That all the faces he saw? Because I'm chatting them later on? Right, he said, he couldn't hang in there very long. It was terrifying. They'd all painted on one single tear drop on their cheeks. Oh yeah, but.
Speaker 6: They've killed somebody in prison.
Speaker 2: What a clown? When's a clown killing someone in prison?
Speaker 6: I think that's what a tear drop under the eyemy?
Speaker 3: Where did you get that from?
Speaker 5: You guys haven't heard that theory?
Speaker 13: Jack?
Speaker 2: A single tear on a clown's face means they killed another clown in prison or just killed someone in prison. Is it a clown on clown crime? It sounds like one of Patsy's headlines. I don't think you have to be a crazy gentleman of clown persuasion.
Speaker 3: I don't think is that do you mean in gang crimes?
Speaker 6: Yeah, you don't have to be a clan.
Speaker 3: That could drive by clowning.
Speaker 6: I've heard the tear under the eye meant you've killed somebody.
Speaker 2: Impressive, But for clowns it to signify sadness. It's not a signified that they've killed someone.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but they just better be careful, I think, which will.
Speaker 3: Be on the safe side.
Speaker 2: But yeah, that was that was a clown. Wait, so if you ever see a lot of clowns in the pub.
Speaker 1: Leave the Christian O'Connell breakfast show Melbourne's gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 3: Yes that I was leaving this radio station.
Speaker 2: There was a young child outside this mum and the kid was crying and he recognized me and he said, hey, mister DJ, can I have one of the gold one four point three famous Golden tickets? And he was crying. I said, why are you crying, and Charlie went, please, mister DJ from the posters, can I have a golden ticke away? Hey, kid, you don't just get them given up. That that's not the way life works, my young friend. Now you've got to listen between ten and five and every single hour you listen out for the Golden Song. And he stopped crying, and you what I saw in his eye, Jack Glimmer of Hope, I said, you carry on ten till five. It's back today. Golden ticket, the golden ticket that gets you into all the big shows in town. You could be doing with that one golden ticket you and make it we off the seed, not just one of these, all these shows. Eagles, Phil Collins, Brian Ferry, Red Hot Summer Tour Live, Kylie and Banana Rama is back again today with the Golden Song from ten am.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: It's time for this week's five Topic Tuesdays. Let me tell about five top of Tuesday. Then this is something since the start the show we've been doing. You prove all the other bosses of.
Speaker 3: Radio stations all over while that they.
Speaker 2: Are pinheaded idiots because all dj especially in Australia, they're all told just only a say, one thought per break, perlink, because otherwise your brains can't handle it. We say you can, which is why we run five phone ins at the same time. So when you hear the five different topics every single Tuesday, if you've got anything for any of them, you just give us a call.
Speaker 3: It's as simple as that.
Speaker 2: I'm not expecting you to be making notes on all the five different topics, but if you have got a story, and this is why we love this, every single week, give us a call. This is the phone number every week for five till bit Tuesday nine four one four one four three. Here are the five this morning, in the honor of my friend walking into a clown wake in above yesterday clowns who just buried one of their clown colleagues.
Speaker 5: Would you call it a clown comrade?
Speaker 2: Comrade? A clown comrade again? It sounds like it sounds like another horror movie.
Speaker 6: It's actually funny that clowns are all friends like that, because each circus only has one clam maybe two max. So it's funny that they're all friends, I guess outside their own circus.
Speaker 2: Do you think they're all part of a union, unionize the clowns with rights, clown rights. Yes.
Speaker 3: Also, I mean terrifying.
Speaker 2: You walk into a pub and there's about twenty clowns sat on a table at a clown weight, sad clowns. However, what is more terrifying is if I was driving around, driving down a road, and I looked into a graveyard and I saw twenty clowns just in a graveyard. I'd crashed the.
Speaker 14: Car like, oh god, terrified, all crowded around a tombstone, chinning another mourners that might be laying down some flowers somewhere, are the clowns over there?
Speaker 2: So in honor of the clown wait that my friends seen the last twenty four hours, what is the single most terrifying thing you've ever seen? The other top of this morning? On five to bit Tuesday. Spillages, accidental spillages. You might have spilt a drink on somebody yesterday, I accidentally sneeze. That's funny, got the Melbourne hay fever here and it has just gripped me.
Speaker 3: And when I go, it's just that there's no warning.
Speaker 2: I just go go, like a really violent sneeze, But unfortunately context is everything in life. Where I was when I just had another one, big sneezing attack. It's in a boxing ring, have my boxing lesson yesterday and was opposite guy big Kiwi man is my coach Leo, and he's got the pads. He's about two foot in front of me. And some of it went on his chin. Ah, it's a big guy. It's a big guy to suddenly just put some fluids on his chin.
Speaker 6: Is it against the rules if you did that in a real bout, would.
Speaker 2: You get deducting the point? Go back to your corner, clean him up, Clean him up, guys snott it on me? Refree. All right, So accidental spillages most terrifying thing you've ever seen. That's two so far before they were famous. If you've got any stories about seeing people before they really made it big, you might have seen a sports star playing back in the day before they really broke big. Same with a band as well, So look at for stories about who you saw before they made it big, before they were famous. Next up is breaking your parents' stuff. Sometimes you would blame it on a younger brother or sister, or just try and keep it quiet for a very long time. It made me that you're an adult and even never fully confess to breaking something of mom and dad. One of my kids, theyn't only want to let me know which one it is. They've got a pact of silence. I think I've got this. I used to have a Seinfeld mug. I've had it for nineteen years and I got sent it when Seinfeld get this this how old it is?
Speaker 3: It might be twenty years old.
Speaker 2: When Seinfeld Season one first got released on DVD, they sent me a copy because I used to go on about it a lot on British radio. And it's like a promotional mug. And I absolutely love Seinfeld. Nothing better than when you catch it. Oh it's another episode on TV. And so I've had this mug for like nineteen years. It made it the other side of the world. But my kids have broken over the.
Speaker 6: Weekend, completely ruined or just a chance.
Speaker 2: Mate. It's in pieces. I'm in pieces. My heart is in pieces. So break in your parents' stuff and then final this morning on five tip of Tuesday, unusual presence you've received or you've had to buy for somebody. I'll tell you a story about this in five minutes time that I had to get for my wife last week of really really unusual birthday present for her.
Speaker 3: All right, those are five topics.
Speaker 2: Then the most terrifying thing you've ever seen, accidental spillages, who have you seen before that were famous, break in your parents' stuff, an unusual presence either you've had to buy for somebody or that you've received.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point.
Speaker 2: Three were just kicked off this week's five to Bit Tuesday, where every single Tuesday we run five phone in topics for you at the same time, and you're the stars of this with your story.
Speaker 3: So if you've got.
Speaker 2: Anything for any of these, give us a call on nine one o four three. Most terrifying thing you've ever seen after a friend of mine in the last twenty four hours walks into a pub where about twenty clowns were having a clown wake after one of their clown mates that sadly passed away. Accidental spinaches, story about that anything you've got about seeing someone before they really broke big, before they were famous, might be a band or a sports star, breaking stuff of your parents and unusual gifts, you've either had to buy for somebody that they requested or that you received.
Speaker 3: Nine one o four three. Good morning, Maddie Hury.
Speaker 2: Maddie, have you well?
Speaker 3: Thanks for calling five Top Bit Tuesday, which one are calling.
Speaker 15: It about breaking your parents' stuff. My mom has these four clowns that are made out of like porcelain or ceramic or some of that, and my brothers and I have broken them so badly and my dad's had to supergrout every single time that you can see all the cracks and they're pretty mangled, and for some reason she still doesn't know.
Speaker 2: This is amazing. There's a theme in the last hour on today's show now of clown so broken. Antique clown sounds like a great indie band name as well. By the way, nothing more terrifying than a clown in pieces, a porcelain clown in pieces on the floor as well. Just maybe that one eye or something like that. Why would someone have antique clown dolls?
Speaker 15: I have no idea, but she absolutely adores them.
Speaker 6: Are they speaky looking, Maddie.
Speaker 15: Yeah, like they're kind I don't know, they're like nice looking, and they've got their aunts hanging out.
Speaker 2: And like none of this nice looking, I mean, each their own, Maddie, but it sounds flipping terrifying us. Maddie. Aren't you a bit scared that by breaking a porcelain clown you've now got some kind of clown curse on from the clown goes.
Speaker 15: Most definitely there's some case in my family. My brothers and I are now.
Speaker 2: Do Yeah, you know you need to go and see a priest to get it exercised. All right, Maddie, great, want to kick us off this morning.
Speaker 3: Have a good day.
Speaker 2: Thank you you too, Michael.
Speaker 8: Are you going pretty good?
Speaker 2: Michael? Thanks to calling five topic Tuesday? Which one you're calling it about?
Speaker 1: Me?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we have you spilled?
Speaker 8: My nace and her husband took my wife and myself and and their kids. We went out to lunch. Her husband bought me a beer and I went to grab the beer to have a drink, and I knocked the glass and we're all over her, all over her Gucci bagci bag.
Speaker 16: Oh dear, so my husband when I bought me a beer.
Speaker 2: What it looks like you've got an issue with them, doesn't it? That's what I think It'll be, a flipping Gucci bag. Have another one, came draft or down here.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I said I didn't said no, I'll just have water.
Speaker 2: Thanks all right, Michael, thank you very much your cool No, thank you, Michael.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: All right, let's get into this week's five to It Tuesday. Early on this show, do we believe that you are smart people? You can handle five topics at the same time rather than most breakfast shows only give you one thing at a time because that's the way they are trained. So you prove that you can handle us every single week, Melbourne with all your amazing stories on five topic Tuesday. Here they are today. Then have you got anything for any of these? The most terrifying thing you've ever seen? Now since I got here, all I hear is terrifying animal stories. Someone must have a shark story to really terrify this pony today. The number one thing I'm terrified of is the sharks around here. So has anyone come face to face with a great wike? So the mage terrifying thing you've ever seen during this one off the back of a friend of mine who's traveling America at the moment, who walked into a bar to a clown wake. They're obviously just burying one of their clown mates. We can't stop putting this apart. What's a clown hers like? Is it like a tiny car, you know, with the coffin sort of on the top or trapped to the top, or is the body sort of folded up in the boot? Are they clouning around at the funeral? I don't know. Also, so most terrifying thing you've ever seen other than the clown wake accidental spinaches? What are you spilt before they were famous? Your stories about seeing might be a band or a musician or a sports star before they really broke big, breaking your mum and dad's stuff?
Speaker 3: What did you break of your parents?
Speaker 2: An unusual presence that you've either received or you've had to buy for somebody you ont to borughte phone number is nine four one four one four three. You've got spinar Just story.
Speaker 4: Pats Chris and I went on our first day in the early nineties and I accidentally spilt my glass of red wine all over his lap.
Speaker 3: And he was come on that old tricks.
Speaker 2: You brushed off the inner thigh, naughty naught waiting to the fourth date, Patsy.
Speaker 5: Come on, he was wearing Moleskin trousers.
Speaker 2: You couldn't resist list until I was wearing moleskin trousers. What was he? Some kind of cowboy?
Speaker 13: Moleskin trousers.
Speaker 5: Needed to to bring me into line.
Speaker 6: T M And now, out of respect for that day, you drink a glass of wine every morning quarter to seat, quarter to six.
Speaker 5: Not wine, it's duty.
Speaker 2: Where's a pair of chaps? The reminder of the good old days?
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell breakfast show, Melbourn's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: How we're doing this week's five topic Tuesday. Let's get straight into it, Kerry, good morning, Good morning Christian.
Speaker 16: Here you got I'm reready.
Speaker 2: Good hope you are as well. See calling in about accidental spinaches.
Speaker 16: Yes, we're right at the airport waiting to catch a plying and my brother on Lord's side of they have a hot breakfast and were sitting at this table, and so he orders baking and eggs, and he picks up the tomato sauce tube, just squaze on his on his meal, and my wife sitting up a scene in it. You've got a brand new white top on he squeezes a tomato, eping a garage all over.
Speaker 2: You can picture that scene happening in so much in the moment you said white top on brand new white top, and you could see it where it was all going wow.
Speaker 16: Everyone everyone sitting around was laughing their heads top. And my wife was sitting there and she's threatening in at the other end room we got when we got to their destination, he had to fire a new top.
Speaker 2: Do you know what I get so nervous when I put on a white shirt or anything. It's that the universe is somehow going to make something spell on me terrifying. It just a gamble whenever you wear something of that kerry. Thanks your story mate, that's good.
Speaker 16: I love the show. Listen every morning, Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: You every good week. Uh shilling, Hello, good morning, Welcome to Golden Fire's a bit Tuesday.
Speaker 3: What so which one are you calling in about?
Speaker 2: Mate? Hello? Hello, hello, hello, Yeah, you're live on gold one of four point three.
Speaker 3: Hello.
Speaker 6: Hi.
Speaker 17: I used to work at a shopping center called Cryo Village and every Friday night they had ac DC there and no matter where you were in that shopping center, all you could hear was then banging out their loud music and I absolutely hated it.
Speaker 2: So hang on. So this would have been early ac DC with like Bond Scott.
Speaker 17: It was when they very first started. I just come there every Friday night on the center stage and though we could hear, I hated their music and I hate it now.
Speaker 16: So where whereabouts was this crime Village in Geelong?
Speaker 2: Geelong? So every Friday night ac DC would rock up to Geelong.
Speaker 17: Yeah, at the cry Village and the shopping center on the center stage and get up there and play their music and bang their heads.
Speaker 3: And you hated it.
Speaker 17: I hated it. You couldn't concentrate. That's all you could hear was their music banging away, and no matter where you were in the shopping center you could hear. Yeah, so loud.
Speaker 2: Now and what years do you think this would have been?
Speaker 3: Like seventy four, seventy five?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 17: Probably, yeah, yeah, maybe even a little bit. Yeah, probably in the seventy fourth, seventy five.
Speaker 3: That's amazing.
Speaker 2: Do you know what, though, you're lucky to have seen it. You're lucky to have seen it. That's history in the making. Well.
Speaker 17: I never stopped and watched them, mostly just walked straight past them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, and I was addressed as a schoolboy as well.
Speaker 17: And they never had a crowd of people there then neither. You could just sort of walk straight through and it was yeah, so yeah, right back in their very days before up before they even started touring or anything like that, that's where they used.
Speaker 3: To go all hight, brilliant. Thank you very much, your story mate. Have a good day, No, I thank Russell.
Speaker 18: Oh here going, Christian.
Speaker 2: I'm good Russell. So you've got one about the most terrifying thing you ever saw.
Speaker 19: Yeah, I got a couple of shark stories.
Speaker 18: My first time was poured Philip Bay. I was windsurfing and my sister and her boyfriend were on a catamaran next to me, and I had a bit of a laugh. It was a massive black shadow going underneath the catamaran checking them out, and it was about four and a half to five meters long, and we were hoping for a bit of win because it was we're just cruising a little bit too slow, and then it came straight for me.
Speaker 19: I'm on the windsurfer and.
Speaker 18: Yeah, so it went under me. But yeah, it was massive thing and it was checking me out and wondering what I'd bobbly.
Speaker 2: Taste, like Russell, How can you be so relaxed telling the story? I'm getting frightened to just listen to it. I mean, I'd be terrified. Weren't you scared for your life? That is going to bite the board in half and then start on you.
Speaker 18: At the time, I think, yeah, you are, and you just take it in. It's a bit surreal when you think about it. Yeah, But the probably the scariest one was when I was diving off the point of Sorrento and it was murky water and I was under there diving for cattlefish and flounder with a just a Hawaiian sling. You know what a Hawaiian sling is?
Speaker 3: No, what's that like a sult fit?
Speaker 18: I mean, yeah, it's a spear with an elastic bit at the other end, and it's really murky water. Was down then all of a sudden, this shark was straight there in my face, and it was probably as shocked as I was, and I leant back let go of the sling, and I actually accidentally hit it and got stuck in its right right there at the base of its dorsal fin, and so it took off with my Hawaiian thing with may still attached to it.
Speaker 2: That's somebody. I love the fact that you think you started a shark. Oh, how are you human? Down there? You found Australia's only nervous shark. Terrifying Russell. Thanks your story mate, all right? Then five to bit Tuesday. They're the most terrifying thing you ever saw. Accidental spillages. Who have you seen before? They were famous breaking stuff of your parents and unusual presence you've brought for somebody or received yourself.
Speaker 3: Got anything on that? Nine four one one four three.
Speaker 1: The Christian oho'connell breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: Broom five tickets coming up in five minutes time and tend me the tickets putting on the five seconds of pressure. Peter, good morning, good morning, he are we We're all good Peter. And we're doing five to a bit Tuesday. So you've got something about an unusual gift.
Speaker 19: Yes, Christmas was coming in surreal plot from my parents.
Speaker 3: So you bought they brought you a burial plot or.
Speaker 19: You no it was coming up for Christmas? They had bought themselves a double plot were buried. Yep, there was a plot remaining in the small country cemetery and of Christmas pres which I agree to.
Speaker 2: I've asked, this is incredible. So they got you a burial plot?
Speaker 19: No, they asked me Christmas present, but other family members said it was not the right thing to purchase.
Speaker 2: They were right.
Speaker 6: I'm really scary about that note that says, hey, this is the location of your burial plot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's very treasure where you will be buried. All right, Peter, thank you very much and cool. I tell you what we are struggling to get a call today about a more unusual gift than your parents giving you a burial plot. Someone's not there trying to send you a message, all right, Marion. Five tickets coming up next.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 3: We're doing this for the last ten weeks.
Speaker 2: We're into week ten tomorrow I can finally tell you about how we're stending it out.
Speaker 3: To eleven weeks of tickets.
Speaker 2: And someone on this show is going to be very, very very excited about the announcement of what Who's coming back to me? All right? Spoiler a hay.
Speaker 3: Marge Simpson's back on the show.
Speaker 5: Me Holmi.
Speaker 2: This week that's about Maroon five. They are bringing their Red Pill Blues Tour back to the Rod Laver Arena Friday, February the twenty second brought to you by Live Nation.
Speaker 3: You can win your way there this morning.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast shows ten weeks of tickets.
Speaker 3: Every morning at.
Speaker 2: Seven thirty am your chance to win tickets to the biggest shows in town. Later on this week, we will do a round of extreme karaoke as you try and be Adam Levine.
Speaker 3: He's got that.
Speaker 2: Full setto kind of really really high pitched voice, isn't it Yep?
Speaker 3: Is that a full setto? Isn't where?
Speaker 2: It's like really like I was trying to swing one of the I can't do it because I've got such huge Oh what can you do that? Beauty Queen art? Do you know that song.
Speaker 6: Beauty kissing into like ane having vocal range?
Speaker 2: I can't. I can't do it. Okay, So this is how you win it some more. We're playing panic. We give you five seconds on the clock. I'll give you a category. You've got to try and name as many things in that category within five seconds. Taking each other on this morning producer versus newsreader, Pats versus producer becks. Let's go to Pats first of all on the wine from five thirty a in this morning. Let's see what Pats is like on the subjects of Greek gods. Five seconds to name as many Greek gods.
Speaker 4: Zeus, Zeus and Zeus.
Speaker 2: One, yeah, easy, Artemus, Poseidon.
Speaker 13: Yeah, Hercules of course, of course, tongue All right, producer, Yes, we've scored a bait with one, got one.
Speaker 6: I can beat Pats definitely, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, sad news about it made an impact on so many of us around the world. Stan Lee passing away at ninety five superheroes in five seconds.
Speaker 20: Go wonder Woman, Superman, iron Man.
Speaker 2: Slash Tip smash Field score of six in five seconds.
Speaker 5: It was an easier category than anyway.
Speaker 6: It was an easier category, of course. It was Yeah.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: Trying to play panic. We put you under pressure for five seconds. I'll give you the category of the topic. You've got to try and name as many things possible in that topic. Winning Maroon five tickets this week on ten weeks of tickets carries up first and Geelong Coome morning, Kerry, good morning, How are you pretty good?
Speaker 16: Kerry?
Speaker 2: Are you ready? I am okay, I'm looking at today's topics and I'm going to give you this five seconds to name as many kids TV shows as possible.
Speaker 15: Go, mister Maker, tippy by fool?
Speaker 2: Was that two?
Speaker 12: Great?
Speaker 14: Is it?
Speaker 3: Mister Maker?
Speaker 5: Yeah he's on the ib s. No, he's a British guy.
Speaker 2: I know me is I remember hours of being forced to watch Mister Makers Sunday morning?
Speaker 5: Yeah, let's make it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I don't care.
Speaker 6: You got three. It was a light start. For a second, I thought you didn't know.
Speaker 10: I couldn't think.
Speaker 2: That's right? Three? Three is good. Let's never get Pats really stubbed up early, but just one on a really easy topic of Greek God. FRANKI Rabin, Good morning, Frankie.
Speaker 16: Good morning, Christian.
Speaker 18: How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm good, Frank, thanks for asking her?
Speaker 18: You will I'm happy?
Speaker 2: Good, okay, good stuff? Frank. All right, then, Frank, let's see what you like on nineties action movies.
Speaker 8: Turning out of one, two, three, four Oceans eleven? Though Jaws, would you.
Speaker 2: Call Oceans eleven an action movie?
Speaker 10: Or more.
Speaker 2: I'll give it to you. What are we then? Four? Yeah?
Speaker 6: And Jaws I think you put at the end, which.
Speaker 3: Is seventies two. So I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: You were happy a minute ago and now you're unhappy we pulled all your nineties movies apart. I'm really sorry, Frank gonna wish you never called the show. Now, all right, Kerry, you win the tickets, Go and see Maroon five.
Speaker 15: Wonderful, Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: That's all right, pleasure. I have a good time talking about kids TV shows. I don't even know how we got onto this, but me and Jack in the studio just now, we were talking about TV theme tunes that you remember, right, and I was just wondering if any of you could actually call in and to sing, don't even have a look online a TV theme tune that you remember. I remember a kids TV show I used to love, right called Dog Tannan and the Three muster Hounds. What is it? Dog Tannan and the Three musker Hounds four dogs together like the Three Musketeers story, but told the kids about three dogs, the Muskehounds, and the leader, the brave and selfless d'Artagnan. And theme tune was this one for an all for one must gohounds are always ready helping every one for one forgotten.
Speaker 6: You got that falsetto voice after it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I need to get into, Adam Levine. That didn't sound right, h Can you call us up this morning and sing a TV theme tune off by heart? Can you do one? I can do? Cat Dog?
Speaker 3: What the hell is cat dog?
Speaker 6: Cat Dog was a Nickelodeon cartoon. Yeah, with cat at one ind and a dog at the genius.
Speaker 3: And how was the theme tune?
Speaker 2: How did it go?
Speaker 6: One fine day when a wolf meta purk? Guess it was because the little sir no blue buzzer, no for three out frogg it's kanan pen and little cat dog cat dog cat dow.
Speaker 2: I've never been poundered. You're gonna do that like that? All right? Can you sing a TV theme tune off by heart?
Speaker 3: Give me a call? Nine four one four one four three.
Speaker 2: The winning continues all day long, straight off the Bakfast Show with Huggy ten to five. The Golden Ticket, A Golden ticket takes you and a friend to all the big shows, all of these eagles. Phil Collins buying Fairy, the Red Hot summer tall loads more.
Speaker 3: Keep listening out for the Golden Song. It's back today at ten.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: We did have stuff that we were going to get to here, but that has been throwing out the window. We've stumbled into this new thing called us up this morning? And can you sing a TV theme tune off by heart? Simply because Brian, our producer on the show here in a studio with me and Jack every morning has got a ThunderCats t shot on and I started mumbling the words to this.
Speaker 3: Didn't even know I still had it.
Speaker 2: I get confused, giving my children's my beloved children's date of birth, How do I know this theme tune off by heart?
Speaker 3: Why is this in my head? ThunderCats is with.
Speaker 2: Great The roaring of the cats starts A minute, Honda Cats, what a thing? Tune joining everyone. I don't know, Pat, come on, you're saying it.
Speaker 5: Just me, don't remember it.
Speaker 2: Rainie didn't have a TV in the trailer park. This is the one I was trying to sing earlier. Dog Tannan and the three musker Hounds, welcome to you on you ewa Melbourne hats. Do you know this.
Speaker 5: Awful one?
Speaker 2: Not paying everybody? Or for one? It's a pretty story. Why is still in my head after all these years? Get out?
Speaker 3: All right then, so let's go to the lines.
Speaker 2: Now see what what TV theme tune you can sing off by heart? Kylie?
Speaker 18: Hello, Christian? How are you?
Speaker 3: I'm good, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: So what do you reckon?
Speaker 3: You can do off by heart? What song is still lodged in your brain?
Speaker 2: Flintstones? All right?
Speaker 3: Flinstone is a classic.
Speaker 2: Off you go Flintstones.
Speaker 21: Meet the Flintstones. They're the modern stone Age family from the town of Bedrock.
Speaker 2: They're a patriot out of his story.
Speaker 21: Let's ride with the family down the street through the courtesy of Frit's two feet. When you're with the Flintstones, have a yeaber dabbadoo time, a dabba doo time. We'll have a gale time.
Speaker 2: Shut the show down? Now, all right, let's play back the actual one, Karlie. Let's ever listened to this together? Word for word TV theme tune?
Speaker 3: Karaoke? We started a new feature this morning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is it? This is it? You know it isn't that amazing? Carli? How that is still in.
Speaker 18: There is unbelievable.
Speaker 21: And I never really watched cut Ins as the kids in the house my head.
Speaker 2: She absorbed it by osmosis somehow over the years exactly. And when was the last time we ever even needed to sing it like that?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 16: Never?
Speaker 2: Yeah. And then one day some loon on the radio says, call in and sing a TV thing. I've got it still in there, all right, CARDI, thanks for giving us a call. Thanks Christian, Victoria, Hi Christian and of Victoria.
Speaker 3: So what's the the TV theme tune that you can just do?
Speaker 16: I grew up with this is this, I said, I can do the Adams Family all right.
Speaker 20: Off you go, Okay, the creepy and the kooky, mysterious, the Zookie, they all together.
Speaker 16: LOOKI the family.
Speaker 20: The house is a museum where people come to see him.
Speaker 16: They really are. Its bream the family quick.
Speaker 3: It's very good.
Speaker 2: I love the way that the script you have been singing to script to mow.
Speaker 3: Let's have a blay bagger. That was very very good, Victoria.
Speaker 8: Thank you, Urius.
Speaker 2: They're all together.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Victoria, you smashed it, mate, well done.
Speaker 6: Yup with people come to see yump.
Speaker 2: They really are of scree yump click clean, Yeah, all right, Victoria, thanks you calling mate, well done, Thanks all right, Let's go to all right call in now then if you can do a TV theme tune off by heart, don't look up Google nine four one four one o four three for.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Melbourne's gold one oh four point.
Speaker 2: Three rasking this morning? Can you call us up this morning? Just do a TV theme tune, Just sing a TV theme tune. Don't even go online trying to remind yourself of the lyrics. So far too from two amazing renditions. Let's go to Georgina now, Good morning, Georgina, Georgia, Georgia, Cooman Georgia. Get it a right idiot Georgia. Okay, and what can you do for us?
Speaker 17: Hi?
Speaker 3: Golden Girl, Golden Girls, Okay, Off you go.
Speaker 20: Thank you for being a friend, travel down the road back against your hearty is true, you're repel and comfing on and here get through a party. He invitied everyone you knew you would see the biggest gift for a bit from me and the cardtach Wood Sex. Thank you for being Frey, George.
Speaker 2: I can listen to you sing that all morning. I love that song, so Andrew gold Song did Lonely Boy as well. It was the second to last song I played on my last breakfast show in Britain. Was this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it actually gets me a little bit teary hearing that.
Speaker 2: Now, I love this song. You did a beautiful verse of this.
Speaker 22: I prefer yours your hartest.
Speaker 2: So were you a big fan of the show.
Speaker 20: I think I used to watch it after school or something.
Speaker 8: I did used to watch the lot.
Speaker 20: I totally appreciate the humor a lot more now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm a marah just seeing it on TV.
Speaker 3: My mum was a big fan of it.
Speaker 2: I just started to develop a bit of a crush on b Arthur. Some of the older older lady sister way B used to carry herself, What do you appeal to me, Georgia? Thanks for you cool when you're singing? All right? So we go from Golden Girls to Damium, Good morning?
Speaker 8: How are you all right?
Speaker 10: So?
Speaker 2: What's TV theme tune? Can you sing off by heart?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 8: I traded that I got the one that's got no words. I dream of Jeanie.
Speaker 23: All right, give it a go, dude, dude, dude, dude, mate, it's faultless.
Speaker 2: I mean it's like a master forger. You know when they do a rembrant, you can't tell the difference. It's this. Thank he's up again. Well done, Damien, thank you very much. Let's get a young Felix, who's twelve, is on the line right now. Good morning, Felix, Good morning, Hello mate, welcome to the show.
Speaker 9: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Are you on the school run right now?
Speaker 24: Oh?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And which school do you go to?
Speaker 2: You want to sell her to your mates? Yeah? All right, posh one, all right and mom and dad rich here they loaded. You have been skiing for the last twelve months. Can you let me come and down, lend me some money and lettle it strap them over Christmas? Alright, Phoenix, Phoenix, my friend, Felix. What TV things you can you do for us?
Speaker 9: The Pokemon scene?
Speaker 8: All right, okay, if you go, I want to be the.
Speaker 9: Very best, but no woman ever was. To catch them is the real test. To train the miss my cars, I will travel across the land searching for and wide.
Speaker 17: It's Pokemon.
Speaker 9: To understand the pony that's inside Pokemon, Pokemon. It will be most descend Pokemon our courage, and I'll.
Speaker 25: Teach you talk him good to catch up, Felix, you absolutely smashed that you are a superstar, Young Feolix.
Speaker 3: That was a brilliant version of this.
Speaker 2: The Pokemon theme tune we're playing at now Phoenix is not as good as your one. Say something about Glee now, doesn't it. It's a big on theme tune that Felix, Thank you so much, you cool have a good day at school.
Speaker 9: Thank you you too.
Speaker 2: I mean that's where those fees go training. Well, you know that season working a whole school year. The Pokemon thing, that'll be twenty thousand bucks now.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: It is rock and roll Radio, Christian O'Connell's one Blast Green Here. We are then getting nearer and nearer to the big show. Over the last three weeks we've been asking you if you fancy reuniting the old band you used to be in. Almost one hundred bands said yes they are, especially when they heard what the spot was. We have an amazing spot opening up for fifteen thousand music fans. Before the Angels, Jimmy Barnes and loadsmore go on stage, your reunited bands opens for them. How far are we now? Away from showtime.
Speaker 6: I'll go on stage in twelve days, three hours, seventeen minutes and eight seconds.
Speaker 3: We really do need to find a winner, all right.
Speaker 2: So you pictured top three last week from all the bands that entered.
Speaker 3: Some great bands. Let's go through the decades.
Speaker 2: Got eighty sound in Hot Property. Not enough for these guys from the nineties. We've got March in Moscow. Like I said, the standards high and have we got to a little bit more recent? Were still on that recent to the two thousands and Bungalows the three great bands all enjoying the ride. So far, it's all about Thursday night. Now. This week it is live performance Week at the Labor in Vain in Fitzroy, brilliant pup probably live music venue, do loads of free live music as we else. You've been there buying you fancy keeping live music in Melbourne life going along to the Labor in Vain in Fitzroy. We are going to be there Thursday night. Those three bands, they're all going to play live. You each are doing two songs, one of their original songs and the cover version. We've all given one song Faith by George Michael. That's what they're trying to nail at the moment, three very different versions of Faith by George Michael. So if you fancy coming along seeing the band and please give us a call now nine four one oh four three, we're all going to be They're passially coming out Thursday night.
Speaker 5: It's too right. I can't wait.
Speaker 6: I'll be there in two days, ten hours, three minutes and twenty six seconds.
Speaker 2: Now he's got that tab up finally, So if you want to come down have a beer with us and support one last dream and chair the bands on Gimmickle. We will see there Thursday night at Fortunate Meeting. Some of you are having a beer nine four one four one four to three now. Yesterday Dal from Bungalow was an urgent need of a guitarist.
Speaker 24: Hey, Christian, my name is Mark.
Speaker 2: I have to keep it people. Oh well that's not the one.
Speaker 3: It's this guy.
Speaker 2: You're not Dale. This is Dale. Hey, this is Dale from Bungalow. I'm really looking forward to Thursday.
Speaker 3: It's going to be a.
Speaker 2: Huge night down at the Labor in Vain.
Speaker 26: I'm a little bit apprehensive about the fact that at this point we don't have a guitar player, a lead guitarist, anyway, I'm hoping that Gold can put something together for us there. But yeah, really looking forward to a great night and I think the place is going to be absolutely packed to the rafters.
Speaker 6: See you there, he.
Speaker 2: Will, Dore.
Speaker 3: We got some good news coming.
Speaker 1: Up next, the Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three Rock and Roll Radio Christian.
Speaker 23: O'Connell's One Last Dream.
Speaker 2: All right, all the tickets that we're going to give away today have gone to come and join us for the big live show Thursday night the Labor and Vain in Fitzroy. The three bands picked by you for One Last Dream playing for your pleasure and ask first time we'll actually see what they're like live in front of an intimate crowd. They do their two songs each more tickets tomorrow to come and have a beer with us and see the bands play live. So Dell from Bungalow left us this message. He's urgently needs a guitarist. He called us yesterday, had a great story about his guitarist, who's a baggage hander, lives over in Hobart and he was going to be able to fly over to play with the boys.
Speaker 3: All reunited.
Speaker 2: Haven't played together for a long time, but he had a shift starting Friday morning. It looked like the flight, the last flight he could get out of Melbourne to go to hobot On. He might be the Bank of Chandler for the same flight. He's just flowing on. But we can't make it work. So this is why Dale was getting worried that we were going to kick it out on the competition, which is no where we're going.
Speaker 3: To do that.
Speaker 26: Hey, this is Dale from Bungalow.
Speaker 2: I'm really looking forward to Thursday.
Speaker 3: It's going to be a huge.
Speaker 2: Night down at the Labor in Vain.
Speaker 26: I'm a little bit apprehensive about the fact that at this point we don't have a guitar player aist anyway, I'm hoping that Gold can put something together for us there. But yeah, really looking forward to a great night and I think the place is going to be absolutely packed to the rafters.
Speaker 2: See you there, Oh we will, Buddy Wadis, And we've got some good news having listen to this.
Speaker 24: Hey, Christian, my name's Mark. I have to keep it pretty quiet because the kids are asleep at the moment. I would have tried to call tomorrow to get on the show, but I'm going to be stuck at work at a concrete pol which is about as exciting as it sounds. Anyway, I did hear the Bungalore looking for a guitarist in one last stream competition, and yeah, I'd love to be able to help out. I remember seeing Bungalow when they were playing around the traps years ago and I was a big fan. Told her to give me a call if he hasn't got any other better offers.
Speaker 2: Thanks much about keeping it down for your son asleep. Sounds great, Thank you very much. The awesome Mark doing a concrete pour right now somewhere in Melbourne, Dore. We got your guitarists. The show we'll go on this Thursday night.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell breakfast show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: Nicely done about the sad parson of a proper genius there, Pats Stanley. That's a great clip from him as well. Yeah, I was a big comic book fan. I've always found it odd that there's a strange kind of cultural snobbery about comic books and graphic novels that I just do not understand. They're just as worthy as any great works of art, movies, or literature they do for young people. Chris Evans, Captain America, just put it a great tweet an hour ago about Stanley. There will be no never be another stan Lee. For decades he provided both young and old with adventure, escape, comfort, confidence, inspiration, strength, friendship and joy. All these amazing stories him and the other artists he worked with as well. So I hope you get to be appreciate the way he deserves to be. So today, what do we do for this? Then? And are at work? Time waste? Put yourself in a superhero movie, Rip, stan I think you'd enjoy this. Just put your own name in a superhero movie. I've actually, I've actually done a couple four team members. So I've got Spider Jack, Yep, the Incredible Pats Hulk because why that's true, because I tell you what, the Hulk. This is a great thing. What stan Lee? He had a layered character. The wholt he didn't. And that's what you are led and also.
Speaker 5: Likely to snap at any moment.
Speaker 2: Thank you. I proved my point, Pat. So if there's any cartoonists listening, can someone draw that character for me?
Speaker 3: Please? And Aunt Huggy.
Speaker 2: I hope I'm not going to distract people now to just putting Huggy in a superhero movie. I may regret chucking Aunt and Huggy at the end. There might be just too tempting for some of you. Jack, what have you got them? But put yourself in a superhero movie?
Speaker 6: Well, now mine seems self centered because I put myself into three. I thought that was the idea.
Speaker 3: No, it is gone.
Speaker 6: The first one is Jacquaman, the new Aquaman movie coming out this year. The Jack Panther.
Speaker 3: These sound like sort of wishful thinking to me.
Speaker 6: You know, well, I wouldn't wish this one. You know, the superhero film Kickers becomes Jackass.
Speaker 3: That's perfect, and I do.
Speaker 6: I put Pat in one as well, Pat Woman.
Speaker 5: Oh I like that one all right.
Speaker 2: Then, So the best one we get to in the next ten minutes. We've got another Vinage, a village cinema, old class past to be one. So put yourself in a superhero movie. Text them in now.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: Tell me someone, did you struggle with focus as a child at school?
Speaker 6: I did get bored during class?
Speaker 2: Yeah, this isn't class. This is radio all right?
Speaker 5: Be growing up now?
Speaker 2: Today's that work time wasted with a sad basting of a true genius. An overviews word these days, but stan Lee deserves that title. We're asking you to put yourself in a superhero movie? You ready to Mark? Yep?
Speaker 3: Huggy Woman?
Speaker 2: All you? That's the only one I've let through.
Speaker 6: It's the only one I've let through.
Speaker 2: I had to weed out a lot. It's my fault.
Speaker 3: What don't do instead of Iron Man?
Speaker 2: Iron? Sorry?
Speaker 3: Ian Man?
Speaker 6: That's a gold class Iana where I be well done?
Speaker 2: Avengers, The Age of Ethan Aquamanda.
Speaker 6: It's from Amanda, better than my Aquaman.
Speaker 2: Gold The Jackanata Silva Uh, listener called Ron here the Dirty Ron Sing Again Dirty Dancing isn't a superhero movie to some women. Patrick Stacey might be, but it is not a superhero movie. The Dirty Ron Sing Bronze Nancy League. What's the film Justice League? But it's a league of Nancy's. I like it. I'd like to watch it. I'd like to see it by myself. Uh too much. The Dark Kelly Rises, Fantastic Kelly, Guardians of the Kelexy all from Listener Kelly.
Speaker 6: Guardians of the Gold, Yes, all right, The.
Speaker 2: Power Pat Girls, Silva, the Incredile Lukes. That's from Luke and NUSA listening illegally every morning, Silva. The Mark Knight rises from listen Mark, that's great, Mark, he's from Anthony, The Black Panthony.
Speaker 6: That's gonna win the Village bad show.
Speaker 3: He must have hobvered over that.
Speaker 2: I'm really gonna send this.
Speaker 3: I mean it's okay?
Speaker 2: Is that the wrong with it? But you don't want to send that to the wrong person and go excuse me? The Black Panthony, what do you say? All right, that's the winner? Yeah, Black Panthony. Hath me in Grease bro You're the winner. Well done, great work.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: One of the worst moments in your life sometimes when you come home and you find that the bed sheets have been stripped and you just don't have the energy in you to put it all back together again. You just, oh God, no, why have you done this to me? Now?
Speaker 6: It is the hardest of the household chores, isn't it. The they put the bed linens back on and bankle do the same thing. She claims that she can't. Her excuses, I'm not tall enough to get into either corner of the dounic cover. We will there you walk round, No, but she no. You know how you put your hands in the douner cover, You grab the corners of the donner and then you flip it and shake it out.
Speaker 2: So you do you do what I do? Well, you turn it inside out and then you pinch and you just shake it down. You inch the corners. But she thinks she can't reach the corner. So that's her excuse. Anyway, with you two are the perfect couple. Now under this renovation is taking nigh on twenty years, we'll be living on Mars.
Speaker 3: This renovation is done the shack.
Speaker 6: So it's always buy a job to put them back on. But she'll strip them at any time. I could walk into the room in this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my wife does this right, because I'd be quite happy just to have bed sheets and never ever change. Yeah, I just have bedsawsbutely. But my wife there is no warning. It's like you know in prisons when the room the cell gets raided and they tossed the mattress. That's what it feels like. It's a romisfaction. What's under this?
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: I don't know what you guys are up to next. I'm staying here until five o'clock again. I'm playing Gold one four point three. Another fact that whenever you talk about the Golden Ticket, you go exclusive to Gold one oh four point three exclusive.
Speaker 3: Like Fox are gonna still this to start going?
Speaker 2: So today with FEFI, you can win thanks to Gold one oh four point three's Golden Ticket Exclusive to Gold one oh four point three. The Golden Ticket starts coming up next second day on it. Then you can win the Golden Ticket. You're going to make get into all the big shows in town. Make sure you're listening ten till five. You're listening out for the Golden Song exclusive to Gold one in four point three. Title of today's show is Clown Wake.
Speaker 1: The Christian oho' connall Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three