Speaker 1: But I think they did me a favorite sending your home as well, because mentally I wasn't coping really no, not at all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because he said that you felt isolated by the group in what way?
Speaker 3: What were they doing? Is it just me podcast by a couple of minches?
Speaker 4: Don't suck it up? Hey, everybody, welcome back to Drag Race.
Speaker 3: Do we're into week four now?
Speaker 2: I just got to say this episode, Anna Conda finally got the fucking recognition that long last.
Speaker 4: I was worried too, because sometimes when they set it up at the start like I need a win, they don't get the win. But she did and well deserved. Although close second was Uri. I think Ury guy could have won snatch game.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. Yeah, he's absolutely stolen my heart. What a sweetheart.
Speaker 4: I love his dry wit and just like so unexpected. I did not expect any of this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, good guy totally.
Speaker 2: I also didn't expect this week's elimonee to be the person that went home.
Speaker 4: In all honesty, I mean no, I do think it was her time though I think she ran her course that ran out of petrol so to speak.
Speaker 3: For good Ba.
Speaker 2: Yeah, spoiler alert, it's a mini keeper and The reason I thought that'd keep around is that, you know, for the drama, because there were some weeks where she didn't even win or lose challenges, and she was still the queen that was most talked about.
Speaker 4: I think the thing is, though, like she had pissed everyone off, So I.
Speaker 3: Think not everyone.
Speaker 2: I think the edit would have you think that, But I know what you mean. I know what you mean because she's not afraid of confrontation. And every week it was a different person. There was Aubrey Haveve, and then there was Pamara fifth and then this week it was a little bit of tension with Beverly Kills, but not too much, to be honest.
Speaker 4: Well, the common denominator in that was Mini not saying it's her fault, but she was definitely in a lot of the drama. I quickly to talk about the episode Snatch Game is I think everyone's favorite episode better than the first season, because the first seasons was trash of the down under of series so bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So this is what I've gathered is that everyone was like, oh, good, it's Snatch Game week.
Speaker 3: This will be good.
Speaker 2: And then the reaction from everyone I've spoken to it has been, oh that didn't hit the click, did it?
Speaker 4: Well? This time around was good. I actually was disappointed in Spanky. I wanted more from Barry Barry Humphries. I would have loved better Dame Edna. There wasn't that much.
Speaker 2: But I thought that RuPaul didn't like other people impersonating other drag.
Speaker 3: Queens what I thought.
Speaker 4: But you know what, did you notice they didn't call her Dame Edna? It was Barry Humphries. So maybe I did.
Speaker 3: And I was like, that's clearly not badther, just like his normal self.
Speaker 4: Well I who else didn't they like Nini leaks were shocking from Queen Kong the Housewives.
Speaker 3: Oh right now, yeah, that reference went right over my head. Didn't much.
Speaker 4: But also, like, guys, if you're gonna do a queen or do an impression of someone from another series or another show, we have to have seen it. You know. That's why the lies is a good because even me, who's not a Eliza fan, knows what Eliza impression is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: And I just think that, oh, poor Minnie, she did Ellen Degenerators and it just kind of fell on deaf year. It's like no one was really giving her the laughs or anything. It was this crickets And I would just absolutely die if Michelle Visage that said to me, yeah, no, that wasn't funny.
Speaker 3: It wasn't funny. Oh it didn't make me laugh.
Speaker 2: I'd be like, oh my god, I can never recover from Michelle Vatage saying that to me.
Speaker 4: It would be so bad. I mean, I know, because you haven't seen all the US franchises, but they are the ones that always do well in drag Race. Are the queens that add like an extra hat on top of it, like they'll do Ellen, but they'll do Ellen. At a funeral, Ellen reveals that she's not actually gay, like they always give them a fake storyline, right, Okay, so how funny would it have been if it was Ellen? But you know she actually has been living a lie that she hasn't been gay her whole life and she's actually straight hli right, you know, they add an extra bit to it, which I think is why Hannah kind of did so well, because it was Liza with just a speech impediment, you know, in a weird way, or while I.
Speaker 2: Sound a bit weird laughing at that, I was like, isn't Liza like Batlin a bit? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Now, she is, but Liza has always been zany and nuts and they're scatting and.
Speaker 3: At the puzzle.
Speaker 4: So I thought it was really good, and I think you're right. Hannah deserved the wind and her runaway was my favorite. I loved it on the clown circis so gay?
Speaker 3: Did you see the editing fail that went viral?
Speaker 2: So when Hannah was on the main stage getting feedback from the judges, they cut away to a reaction from one of the other queens in the background, and you can just see Hannah's standing behind them. So she's gone from on the main stage to standing up the back in a matter of seconds.
Speaker 4: Didn't see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, people really like to pick on Drag Race down Under for just little fails like that.
Speaker 4: I just I don't know what was going on with the mic quality this week, but there was one confessional form Mini that sounded like it was recorded on Apple Voice notes so bad.
Speaker 2: It could have been where they're like, oh fuck, the MIC's gone flat, get me iPhone.
Speaker 4: Truly, it was bizarre. Yeah, it wouldn't anyway. Listen, we should cut to the chase because we have her here, the eliminated queen Mini Cooper. She's coming to visit us in studio and she isn't if you like, for those who are outside of Sydney, you might not know. Mini Cooper is a drag institution.
Speaker 2: In a st to me because I'm a Sydney gay, She's the Mini Cooper, you know what I mean. She's absolute drag royalty in Sydney, top.
Speaker 4: Three drag queens. She's been doing it for twenty years. If you've been if you had a drunk night on Stonewall or on Oxford Stree, you will have seen Mini Cooper either on the stage or in the gutter.
Speaker 2: She's also the second oldest drag queen to ever compete in drag Race. Ever, I didn't know that they're not the oldest. They really focused on that, the ages and things.
Speaker 4: And she was also what Australia's got talent. I think she did quite well.
Speaker 2: Yeah back in the day, so this is not her first taste of reality TV.
Speaker 4: She's here with this now. Mini Cooper, the wonderful but glamorous, the very tall Mini Cooper is here.
Speaker 1: How Mini, And you know what they say about tall girls, big personality.
Speaker 2: In that bang on, I didn't realize how tall you were and I was like oh she had to duck through the door.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm six with five in heels and without Hey, no swearing. Thank you.
Speaker 3: If you want to drop an F.
Speaker 1: Bomb, please I drop more than F bombs keeping coming.
Speaker 4: As we learned. Can I just say, like, for all the intents and purposes and all everything that's floating around online, what you brought to drag Race was exactly what I want out of drag Race.
Speaker 1: And what's that?
Speaker 4: No good television? You know what I mean? Like really good TV? Yeah? It was entertaining. Are you pray of what you had on drag Race?
Speaker 1: I'm proud of some things, not proud of others. Yeah, but you know, I think it sees me as a fully round human person, none of us. I'm flawed, just like everyone, and just more of my flaws were shown the most Who do you reckon?
Speaker 2: The heat's going to be on now that you're gone, because surely they're going to have to hyper fixate on someone else.
Speaker 1: Well, because that's what's what I find really interesting about that environment, because I think I was the person because it was very much the young kids and me, and I didn't even realize until the show air that I had cong and spanking on my side until I saw the confessionals, because you don't get to talk because once you're in that workroom, you're working, and then you're on the bus and you're not allowed to talk, and it's a very small amount of talking. So I had no idea I had even had that kind of support. So my reaction is to this group of people. I don't know if anybody else would react the same or if it was just me, but it was almost like a retaliation of what I was getting. And to watch it's very hard for me to watch because I'm like, oh god, I can see why they didn't like me, because I don't like me. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like I'm a little bit like you in a way that if there's any sort of conflict, I just like to nip it in the butt, nutted out, just so that there's no risk of anyone festering and like, you know, getting bottled up.
Speaker 1: And it's interesting that you say that there was in the very first episode where I was talking about Aureay's costume. We're walking to the runway and you don't see any of this. They were actually talking behind my back, and I go, if you've got a problem, talk to me about it, and I'm having to discuss it. Then you see me come into the workroom and I've got this real confrontational conversation.
Speaker 4: See, we don't have the context.
Speaker 1: You don't have the context, So I like this crazy old white man.
Speaker 4: It's always ready to go.
Speaker 3: Yeah. No, it's tricky because I do sometimes think Mitchell picky battles, picky battles.
Speaker 2: Was there anything that you were like, Oh, maybe I shouldn't have said that, anything like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely. The thing in the last episode with Beverly. I think also too, I was at that point. I really was at the end of my I wasn't in a great mental space at that point because I really wasn't talking to anyone. I was really on my own. And what happened prior to that is that they were saying, well, Minni, you're witching behind people, and they were all at me. So I was like, Okay, if I'm not allowed a bitch about behind someone's back, why are you allowed to do it? And that was where that comes from. But I don't know if that reads on television. It just looks like I'm throwing Beverly under the bus, which I did.
Speaker 2: I actually didn't think that there was too much tension between you and Beverly.
Speaker 3: She seems quite fond of you.
Speaker 1: Oh, I actually love Beverly. You know what's interesting that you didn't see on the show either, is that I actually confronted them all. I go, Okay, if someone's got a problem, can just the one person speak to me? Because whenever someone had a problem, it wasn't just I've got a problem, Mini, let's talk. It was everyone having someone with them. Is that because I'm an older person and people can't stick up for themselves? So am I really that scary? I think I'm pretty scary.
Speaker 3: Do you think some people do find it scary? Mitchell?
Speaker 2: Do you find it when I'm a little bit assertive? He gets he does find that scary. Think people don't know how to cope sometimes.
Speaker 1: And I suppose that's the thing that I've had to being a Yeah, I don't know. I really don't know what I am. To be honest, I think I've lost my train of thought.
Speaker 4: You were yourself and yeah, like I saidt the end of the day, it was entertaining. Yeah, I'm watching a drag show. You know, it's not a time at Village like you don't have to be civil.
Speaker 1: And that's the thing with Beverly because I actually asked the group, I go who, and Beverly goes, oh, I'm not one of the people that was joining the group, and it was like in aha moment for me, I was like oh, and and other people owned up, which I won't say who they were because we've made up since, and it was really like, oh you. And then Beverly and I had this really nice moment which didn't err on TV, and I apologized to her. I said, I misunderstood you, and we came to a place of understanding. Both of us were going through something me being the oldest and her being the youngest. We were both going through a similar sort of thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you can see her turm oil of not performing to the level that she expected to on the show and.
Speaker 3: Exactly around trying.
Speaker 4: So yeah, and I would have liked to have seen that shared, you know, trauma really be unpacked.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that is a moment that you didn't see. And Beverly and I actually discussed that after the episode. I was how did she get feels? She goes, I was disappointed at what they didn't show that moment between you and I actually showing each other respect.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And I've been actually sticking out for Beverly online because she's been told a little bit about giving her opinions. I was like, she was asked to her opinions, and she gave them. Leave the poor kid alone. She just gave her opinions. I step away out together. She thought it was terrible. Yeah, good honor Beverly. I'm team Beverly.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, I think that a lot of people misread her. But she seems quite lovely deep down. But then, like any other queen on the show, just has the capacity to be shady.
Speaker 3: And that's the whole point.
Speaker 1: Well, and the thing is, do you know what I like about Beverly? She speaks to mind and I do as well, and that's probably what we actually liked each other.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, Beverly, is you twenty thirty?
Speaker 1: If Beverly's like at twenty one, I never said, boob, what's like when she's fifty?
Speaker 3: That's very true.
Speaker 4: Actually, I'm all in all that drama side. Did you enjoy the experience? What I noticed with you, Minnie was that you and Rue there was a mutual respect from Rue that that Rue showed to you that I don't think you showed to other queens.
Speaker 1: And I agree. That was my favorite time on the show. Like and there was another moment. There were three times I had chats with Rue and there was another walk through. It was after I had my altercation with Aubrey and we made up, and then Ruy goes, oh Minnie, hence asking me. They always asking me me in the conflict, always asking that question. I said, Aubrey and I have made up. I said. When I started Drag, I was told I was unwatchable. I don't know what Allboo's worried about. And the Rue pisses himself. He says, meaning you should release an album called Unwatchable. I said, yeah, can't wait not to buy it. So it's really funny. And we just seeing the humor in the trauma. I suppose yeah, and we share that.
Speaker 2: I think there was a moment on premiere night because it was I was there too, and it was the Drag queen's first time seeing the episode.
Speaker 3: Is that right?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: And then the Q and A on stage afterwards.
Speaker 2: You were a bit emotional, which I do love you wear your heart on your sleeve, and there was something you said along the lines of some of these queens did something I would never do to anyone.
Speaker 3: What was that in reference that I was keeping an eye out the whole thing.
Speaker 1: You know, And you know what they didn't show it in the edit actually is yeah, and what was it? It was when I wore the HIV dress. I went to talk about it in the untucked and oh, you spoke about that on the runway, and I actually it was more for me to say, and I wanted to share it with the group about these people of our past and our history, and I thought that was disgusting. Yeah, perfect, that's what upset me. It wasn't me and anything that that they didn't let me speak about these people. The reason why they were allowed to be on drag Race is because of those people that passed, and I wasn't being able to share that, and that to me was heartbreak.
Speaker 3: And so were they just making jokes all, No, they.
Speaker 1: Were making jokes. It was because I think it was that thing of because I was like by ru and I do talk a lot, but let's face we all talk a lot on that shod and it was just I don't think they did it intentionally to be malicious, but it was really hurtful. Yeah, and I think it wasn't the time to dismiss me.
Speaker 3: No, there's a time and a place for that, and there wasn't that.
Speaker 1: That runway was gorgeous and shame I'd lost so much waste.
Speaker 4: Yeah, your tits, well, I like yours.
Speaker 1: That the nip slip totally. But you know what's interesting, it's funny your legs into a little of their tits were always out as well. It's almost sort of weird that that sort of happened with the dress.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Abby who made the dress for me, was really good friends with them, and he said, well, they always had their tits out as well, So it's almost like there was a sign. It's in some strange kind of If you.
Speaker 4: Don't follow me on Instagram, go have a look, because you put up photos of your sisters and that was that was beautiful to see, especially after watching the runway for your story.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they really they joke about dying on the same day and they did. It was just really I think it's such a powerful story to tell.
Speaker 2: I think Week three with definitely the best one in terms of the runway.
Speaker 4: Because was the runway that was the that was read to FID film because every other week, fuck, they have made it hard like there was rubbish insects and now.
Speaker 3: Like clay is, how do they make it got easy to work with?
Speaker 1: Actually, I think the insect Runway is one of the best they've ever had as far as the astraight what.
Speaker 4: It is dressed like a no, you're right for the I agree, I think it was.
Speaker 1: Do you think Uri?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: Incredible?
Speaker 1: Oh my god? Uri is extraordinary?
Speaker 3: Please tell me Yuri is it adorable in real life?
Speaker 4: Because I've just sworn.
Speaker 1: In love do you know what? I've fallen in love with URI's Yuri is one of my favorite coming.
Speaker 4: Out of her shell as well. Yeah, I'm loving watching Howard great?
Speaker 1: Was she a status Game?
Speaker 4: So great?
Speaker 1: Absolutely brilliant and so funny. I know, I actually stood up for Spanky and Yuri because they were so funny, Like I was, they were really hilarious.
Speaker 2: I also love that Yuri just kind of she's really shy and like doesn't quite believe in himself, but then she just kills it.
Speaker 1: Do you know what? She's silent but deadly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, one hundred for those competitors always go very far.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and I'm a Yuris fan, like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love her.
Speaker 2: You've said that you've mentored a lot of young drag queens over the years, one of them being dear friend of our show. Alright, hey, I got to ask, what was the right hay like at the young drag queen.
Speaker 1: She's fantastic, very super talented.
Speaker 2: I can't even remember what I Hayes drag name was. It wasn't all right, okay, well, all right, hey what that's what his stage name is now? I can't remember what his drag name was for you.
Speaker 4: He loves branding, is shamelessly full of himself, so it's probably just the right hat. He'd be the only drag queen to not have a drag name.
Speaker 1: Do you know what's really funny? You know how people laugh at RuPaul having all these people on her showing that she forgets their name. I'm one of those people.
Speaker 4: That's all right, because.
Speaker 1: I've mentored over one hundred drag quest Wow. It's something I put together because they used to have these talent comps where the kids would get up and they would get ripped to spreads. So I put together it was like my pay it forward. I'd get twelve kids that were knew at drag and I'd get them together for half an hour every week and I'd work on their performances and to see them grow with having a supportive network instead of just ah, we're want to laugh at you, you'd see these kids just that within twelve weeks talent would grow. It was really it was like my pay it forward.
Speaker 4: Well, you know what's crazy, and you have to be applauded for this many because Drag Race has done so much for drag. It's brought it to the world. I everyone's talking about drag, but even ten years ago, fifteen years ago, it wasn't a celebrated as it is now. And you have been doing it pre drag Race days.
Speaker 1: And it was really interesting. This came up today, I said, because what was sad that I didn't get to share on the show, which was spoken about in my confessional, was what it was like being a young boy in the seventies growing up as a gay person doing drag. It's very different. There's a lot of shame involved with that. Like the only gay thing I ever saw was Rocky Horror Picture Show. And it's just a very different journey for someone that and what I do love about drag Race. And I don't regret any of the kids idolighting idolizing people on drag Race because they get to see themselves and I think that's an extraordinary gift.
Speaker 4: Something you didn't have, right Horror Picture Show.
Speaker 1: I didn't have that at all.
Speaker 2: Do you feel like a lot of people start out with the goal of going on drag race, because I feel like it'd be like that for singers. You know, someone can sing really well everyone in their life, guys, oh, audition.
Speaker 3: For the voice. I feel like that's the natural. I think some of the drag queen they want to do drag race.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that's my whole thing. When I did I did drag because I love dragon, I love performing and in the scene. At the time Sydney's scene was thriving, we'd have all these production shows. Now people do drag to get on drag Race. Yeah, they don't actually learn the craft of what it is to do an acting challenge or choreograph a routine. It's just about getting onto drag race.
Speaker 2: So do you feel like that's where if someone's starting out, that's where they shouldn't go wrong.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they should learn the craft of drag as well as learning how to do a great.
Speaker 4: Makeup and you sow though, can you say.
Speaker 1: I learned how to go? I did learn how to sew, but then I was sewing that because I had freezer eggs and when I was sewing it was ripping, so I thought I'll just staple it together and it works, well, did it?
Speaker 4: Can I say that that was chic? The TV? Were you holding a TV?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I had because people asked the TV? It was actually it was in the rubbish and I just took it and I was like doing rupauled what do they call them remails?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and people and they went to take it away and you're was like, oh, don't take a mini's television. She'll kill you.
Speaker 4: Can I have something? I've watch interviews with US queens from the US franchises. They say that they don't get provided any phones, you can't have internet in the room when you go back, but they give you pawn.
Speaker 3: Is that true? Did you get poor?
Speaker 1: I know, I'm darling. I haven't watched Paul since the seventies and I was only fourteen.
Speaker 3: Then yeah, what sort of porn do they give them? If it's not on a phone, it's a CD or a USB.
Speaker 4: I've heard It's funny that you say.
Speaker 1: I think it was you. He was talking about that she was watching herself in the mirror while she was watching Paul, and I seem to remember that conversation.
Speaker 3: It'd be a nice all right, What did you think of for that last lips thing?
Speaker 2: Better? What did you think of the song choice? Because I was like, oh, it was great. I liked in the dark amazing.
Speaker 1: Oh what did I think of that?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: All I thought is, oh my god, I'm dressed as a clown to this song.
Speaker 2: Right, it's a bit of a mismatch in turns the vibe. But hey, what can you do where songs get chosen for you?
Speaker 1: I'm guessing yeah, they get chosen and we get told the day before. Okay, so you don't And I sort of guessed I was going to be in the bottom after all those.
Speaker 3: Crickets with this is when you were doing Ellen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my god, could I be any worse?
Speaker 4: No, I actually think it was funny in the end.
Speaker 1: Was it funny?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 4: It was, I mean it was. It was so bad it was funny, and which is good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know, it's hard to be objective when you watch yourself. Do you know what?
Speaker 3: I did?
Speaker 1: Love watching myself in the snatch game. There's me laughing at everyone else.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, they didn't give that favor back to you, did they? O?
Speaker 1: Never I would say joke in that workroom, and it was like lead. I was like, okay, I'm as funny as I won't say.
Speaker 4: Well with the lip sync? Did you how does it work? Did you know you were going home? Because you seem shocked at the end, didn't you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Oh wow?
Speaker 2: Or you said yeah yeah, I said, oh wow, is it the part where we shoot barely leaving I love?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was great.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh, that would be such a head fuck because they do that for the winner, don't they.
Speaker 1: That's what they do they Yeah, that's why I said it, because where we go back and really shoot Beverly going home.
Speaker 4: Were you shocked? Were you genuinely? Did you?
Speaker 1: You were generally shocked? And why I was shocked because I thought I because I was so liked by Rue and Michelle. I thought I was safe. Yeah, I thought, And that's why I thought. That's why I was shocked. On how but I think they did me a favorite set in your home as well, because mentally, I wasn't coping really, no, not at all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you said that you felt isolated by the group in what way?
Speaker 3: What would they do?
Speaker 1: Just say, you're in the bus going to work and you talk on the bus and no one's interacting with you. And then I'm also.
Speaker 3: Just getting past the fact that they put you on a bus. How glamorous.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and things like school camp Yeah, oh god, that's a bit of bullying school camp energy. I hate using that work. But you know what, I've never experienced that before. And when you first time you experience like if you look at the psychology of that, is that you do start to mentally it's like you suffocate.
Speaker 3: Do you think why may?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you're back in your room, you're by yourself. Then you go to a group and it already been two weeks isolation prior to that.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, of course.
Speaker 4: And you add a competition element on top of that, and then.
Speaker 1: I mean had all that. How like, I'm a human being. I may be tough, but I'm not that. Do you have a partner the mini I'm happily single. Good, I've got I've got five partners as I raised my left hand left.
Speaker 4: Interesting, Yeah, because it's like a right hander.
Speaker 1: Well, no, left hand is more like it's someone else.
Speaker 4: Then it feels a bit different. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: There was a lot of talk about the ageism stuff on the show. There's so many other queens that I would love to see give it a crack, Like, how do you think someone like Charisma Bell would do? Because I would just adore seeing her on that show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have no idea, to be perfectly honest, I really don't know.
Speaker 3: You know what.
Speaker 1: I wish there was more people of my ILK on that show, and I think it would have been very different.
Speaker 2: Have people of your ILK ever raised that it's something they might want to do or are you the only one that's given it a crack?
Speaker 1: Well, I know other people have, but I'm the only one of that has gotten on so far. But no, that's not true, because who was last season of my YLK It was actually No more Boat, who's even older than me, has auditioned and got quite close.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, yeah yeah, but had.
Speaker 4: You audition Mini for any of the international seasons before the au No? So the first audition was the AUSSI version.
Speaker 1: Well, the AUSSI version I got interviewed by Skype the first year the way they did it, but then the second year I did an audition tape, and I think that's probably I think the audition tape is the way to go because then you get to see a world rounded performer. It's not just oh I like your personality over Skype, you might make great TV. I think there's more. That's why I think this year has been the casting. I think they did the right thing by doing auditions.
Speaker 4: Is there any budget given to you guys for the runways. I've always wanted to know that. No, no, no, no, it's all your.
Speaker 1: Investment and that's why, and especially at the time of the year we get fined out. We found out three weeks before Christmas. My god, so you can imagine trying to stress. It's really difficult.
Speaker 4: Yeah, God, I can build your organized presence, let alone brand Mantis costume.
Speaker 1: Like how promo looks were only like two weeks before we left, and that was over Christmas.
Speaker 4: It's like, your promo look was great, the racer was that your own?
Speaker 1: Actually that look is older? Do you know how old that look is? Do you want me to do?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: It is eighteen years old. What do you mean I had it made when I will one de reward.
Speaker 4: Into no way the entry of the drag race.
Speaker 1: Look, yeah, that's how old that outfit is. So it's actually before drag race. I love people. I mean he's just doing rude drag race. No, it was made way before, but I wore it because of Mini keep of the car, and of course that's why I wore it. But it's funny what people take from that when you walk in the work rate.
Speaker 4: I didn't understand Ru's exit line when he said Mini Cooper can't wait for the world to drive Mini Coopers. I'm like, is this just a plug for Mini Coopers?
Speaker 1: Well, Mini on the outsip, but once you're in the summing real fast.
Speaker 4: Well all right, why don't you ask the famed question Mitchell.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, we've got a question that we ask every guest.
Speaker 2: It's because we've got a lot of younger listeners and we just want to make sure that they know that there's more to life than partying and boys, which is why we've created our list of things better than drugs and dick.
Speaker 3: So it's just a little thing in life you appreciate.
Speaker 2: Like, for example, Faux first said her twelve dollars Kmart sushi maker Aubrey have said freshly cutting her toenails because sometimes you can just let them get out of hand. It's a little pleasure in life, fresh bed linen, something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's my mind? My hey? You account Real Housewives the Salt Lakes.
Speaker 4: Oh, the Real Housewives. No, that is good, better than drugs and dick.
Speaker 1: Oh do you know what?
Speaker 3: I find?
Speaker 2: Housewives is a little bit like dragwaysro I'm like, there's so many spin off I don't know where to start.
Speaker 1: You have you watched Hot Lake City? Now, I'll watch it. It's the best. Oh my god, it's the best.
Speaker 4: Do you think start with it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, because it just Beverly Hills, right.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, The drama in Salt Lake City is worth it, like really yeah yeah yeah. And I don't know what it is, but every episode there's drama and it's fantastic and.
Speaker 3: You can just sit back and say, God, I'm glad I'm not involved.
Speaker 1: It's a bit like season two of down Under.
Speaker 4: I was just I wonder why you like it? Minnie, Well, you were great on the show. It was so good to see, like you said a queen. If you're milk representing the you know, the elder queens. You're so great.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much. I apreciate.
Speaker 3: How do you feel about the word elder queen being is.
Speaker 1: Well, I am elder. I am of an elk like I don't but you know what, I was old at thirty five and drag I've been for years.
Speaker 2: It's weird though, because when all this talk of the ageism and elder queen and then I heard you say, oh, now that I'm fifteen, I'm like fuck.
Speaker 1: But that's what I found really extraordinary is the first question I was asked, literally sitting down at the table, was how old are you?
Speaker 3: I know, like with that foe. Yeah, yeah, that's right.
Speaker 1: The very first question. I just think, wow, after all, and folks, it's from Sydney, so she knows who I am. That's like, okay, so that's the first question I get asked.
Speaker 3: You just got to play my favorite game, which is how old do I look?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: I did you know?
Speaker 4: Well? Yeah, I'm great to have you on. Thank you for being And if you're in Sydney, go and see Mini Cooper because.
Speaker 1: You can see me for free.
Speaker 2: I'm real cheap, great I'll probably bump into on a night out, so yeah, I'll see you then.
Speaker 1: Oh you can't say bump.
Speaker 2: And we'll be back next Monday afternoon with another episode of Drag Race Deep Brief, won't we ye?
Speaker 4: We will see your anger.
Speaker 3: We're getting down, We're nearly halfway.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, who's your prediction? Who do you think Manifest will be sitting in this chair with us next week?
Speaker 3: Molly Poppins. I shouldn't say that.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I have a sad feeling it'll be your guy. No, I know I wanted to go all the way, but I think they're gonna chop your guy off.
Speaker 3: Do not do not Manifest that please.
Speaker 4: Partly because I think she's quite cute, so it'd be nice and you just want to in hearra that maybe maybe maybe that's it part of it. Well, we'll find out next Monday.
Speaker 2: And also new episodes of our regular podcast Is It Just Me every Monday too.
Speaker 4: Yep, we'll see then, guys.
Speaker 3: By Is It Just Me a podcast by a couple of mitches.
Speaker 1: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast at