Speaker 1: Quest. Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: I've actually got a couple of I've got two inventions right that I do believe are good ideas.
Speaker 3: Okay, first and remember the Australian who invented Google Maps. All you have to do is write the idea on a whiteboard and then that's an invention. And that's all we're doing the.
Speaker 2: Nerds to the rest you nerds sort out the rest of it with some science and come back to me. It's a pain shaving. Okay, you've got stubborn a beard, so it'll just be for the rest of us that like to look a bit smarter.
Speaker 3: You still have to shave with the beard. You shave around the edges.
Speaker 2: But it's a it's a it's a pain. But you get this on Crisp because he's a he's a smart man as well.
Speaker 3: As he very sensitive skin too.
Speaker 2: He can't We don't need to know that anyway. This idea is basically it's a time saving device. It's called trademark coming pillow shave mate. What it is is it's small safe blade in the pillow case. As your man turns his face during the night, he gets.
Speaker 1: A trim face.
Speaker 2: How incredible. Now you're asleep. You're asleep, it's very mild blades. What if you're.
Speaker 1: Sleeping you get like part of your hair and you know a man's hair is.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, because this will this will have AI face or mapping technology. You know they do not you know you go to the airport and it scans your face and he goes, oh, hello Christian, welcome back.
Speaker 1: How's Fiji?
Speaker 2: What it's saying with a pillow will go oh hi, Master O'Connor is sleeping. I know how to shave, and it will just use electric ones like the electric razors.
Speaker 1: They're not too sharp.
Speaker 3: I can't think of anything more terrifying. And going to sleep on Sunday that should be comfortable.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm not going to give you the voice of the contract. I'll just use your AI anyway and do it. Pillow shave mate and noisy too, no no no. Also, so I didn't mention this uses whisper science technology invented right here, invented right here. And the other one is called freeze dat poop. It's for us dog walkers where instead of having to pick up the warm stuff, this freezes it immediately.
Speaker 1: And hardens it. What are you size you're going then you're going to pick it.
Speaker 3: Up, But what's the implement like a handgun?
Speaker 1: Looking now, it's a spray, like an aerosoult.
Speaker 2: You just go the dog goes out and it just goes and it freezes it to a solid form, sterilizing it, and each can is a different fragrance.
Speaker 3: I actually don't mind. That's not so stupid trademark coming.
Speaker 1: Freeze that poop. It's like you know when you go to get a warp frozen off you. Yeah, yeah, isn't it?
Speaker 3: And when there's squishy, I hate picking.
Speaker 1: It's the warmth. It's the warmth.
Speaker 2: It feels horribly intimate. It's like a hug, but it's not a hug. It's squish.
Speaker 1: Squishy.
Speaker 3: Could come with some kind of holster to put the can on your belt walking around?
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: The other morning I was out walking my dogs and they did the big one. The German shepherd dog does quite obviously a big job, and there was steam coming off it, and I still had to get down and sort that out. And that's when it came to me.
Speaker 1: Freeze that poop. It's actually a good idea.
Speaker 3: Much better than the pillow.
Speaker 2: It's not the better It's called pillow shave mate copyright coming.
Speaker 1: Okay, Rio, what's your idea?
Speaker 4: Aren't you guys sick of going to the shops and then you don't know what you have in the fridge. You say you want to get a jar of capers, but you're not sure. Do I already have a jar of capers in the fridge?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Or when your partner goes to the shops and keeps calling you every three minutes ago, can you check the cupboard for the X y Z Nice?
Speaker 2: It feels like you've walked into a very great radio effort, actually chillingly good.
Speaker 1: We'll worry no more.
Speaker 4: Help us on the way exactly with the new fridge cam five thousand.
Speaker 1: Oh wow?
Speaker 4: Which is a fridge a camera in your fridge that live streams your fridge twenty four to seven.
Speaker 2: Doesn't need to be twenty four seven. Sure, you just need to be activated when you're down the shops.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's not.
Speaker 2: Ko Sports twenty four seven. But the world doesn't care.
Speaker 1: But what's in my fridge?
Speaker 4: Well, you never know, You never know when you might get caught out, So always better to play it safe with a twenty four to seven three sixty five fridge cam five found?
Speaker 2: How was it three sixty five? Because obvious you've got multiple shelves and compartments. How's it going to get into a vege straw? I don't know whether they've got any costs or iceberg.
Speaker 4: It must be multi camp, multi caam and maybe one of those like round cameras that go.
Speaker 1: Fish islands, yish fish I.
Speaker 3: AI, isn't any kind of fridges like that.
Speaker 1: I've not seen that. Oh yes, like really expensive ones where it will tell you what you're out of if.
Speaker 2: It's really expensive. In my mind, it's like a butler. I'm so sort of you you are out of Manchi. I've taken liberty of ordering.
Speaker 1: Damn it, I'm coming up with too many today.
Speaker 3: There was a period of time where people were selling fridges with the Internet built into the face that did go away.
Speaker 2: It could scan the objects there and then you had the option to order it to you.
Speaker 1: When people just start to do online.
Speaker 4: Shopping, so you know, still a good idea, very good idea.
Speaker 3: Let's make one for the pantry.
Speaker 2: Just going to registered domain name for my fridge butler, Jack, have you got any.
Speaker 3: I my mum earnestly at one stage, asked me if I knew any app developers because she wanted to. She had an invention idea for an app where you track who you've bought Christmas presents for.
Speaker 1: Oh, that is a very good idea. I mean you could you could use.
Speaker 3: No, I said, you can just write it down somewhere.
Speaker 1: All right, have you got any inventions? The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Do you have an idea for an invention? I've just dropped a couple of big ones. The pillow shave mates a pillow that, whilst you're sleeping, saves you valuable time from awake shaving chemy can't do more stuff? Ry AI do stuff while asleep? To us, just shave us. And then the other one is freeze da poop. It's some kind of air asole that didn't flavors. And when your dog does its business, you get out your air a soul and you spray and it freezes it immediately in a refreshing tangy odor that's actually very desirable to.
Speaker 3: Pick up, hopefully not too desirable.
Speaker 2: Freeze and eat dut poop. It turns into a camera snack dog poop crumble.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: But anyway, at the moment is just it freezes it so then you can pick it up. It's not warm, it's not mesty.
Speaker 3: The worst part is picking up a warm especially gooey one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can just put it in a nice little side bag.
Speaker 2: And the anyone is is the fridge butler as well. That's an English gentleman who tells you when you low stuff, but he's.
Speaker 1: Already ordered it for you. He's a hologram in my mind.
Speaker 2: It just materializes by your kitchen island. All right, So wether inventions so real? What was your one?
Speaker 4: Why the fridge cam five thousand, which is a little camera in your fridge, very similar to the fridge butler.
Speaker 3: Yep, also have another one.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: The worst part of my day, without fail, twice a day is drying myself off.
Speaker 3: I hate it.
Speaker 4: After getting in the shower, it's just such.
Speaker 2: Pain.
Speaker 3: I hate drying. It's the worst part of a shower.
Speaker 1: Paints so true.
Speaker 4: Yeah, now you'll really start to notice it because you do your back, you do your hair like the legs you're going to do my ass. It's so annoying.
Speaker 3: The hair is dripping.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, but what about some sort of human sized like hair dry.
Speaker 2: They exist, No, no, no, they actually exist in England.
Speaker 1: You stand in them right.
Speaker 2: You have to pay for them at swimming pools and they're massive, about four or five people in them.
Speaker 1: This is and it's.
Speaker 2: Like like a turbine basically.
Speaker 3: Like a public pool or where is it a public pool?
Speaker 4: Four englishmen stand nude out of the show.
Speaker 1: As you come out of the pool, you can dry off quickly on them. I did not believe you. They're orange. I've been in them with the kids. Google them.
Speaker 2: With your car. They've got them at a place called Center Parks. Center Park's hot air drying pool. Google that you'll see the photos of them.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's not coming up immediately now I've been in one.
Speaker 3: I would love any expats. They've got them multi person next to the pool.
Speaker 1: Several people in there. They are amazing. We got here, Gary. Good morning Gary, Yeah, good morning Christian team.
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Gary, what's your invention? Well, listen to my mate's invention. Actually, and it's from many many years ago. But like is that free zsky where you get home from work. You've got a couple of warm beers and you pop them in a thing like a microwave, beep them up from minute and get them out chili and tear into one. That is actually a good idea.
Speaker 2: A friend of mine has this fancy fridge where you can put a wine bottle in it in the freezer. You press the button on the inside of the fridge and within ten minutes it's instantly chilled an entire bottle of wine.
Speaker 3: Okay, but that's still Gary, we need, we need.
Speaker 2: You're talking quicker thirty seconds. Why you can't invent beer cans that keep it cold? Well, it never I know you've got the stubby holders. But and a beer can that can hang on to the temperature makes chill.
Speaker 3: Why it's seeing in the shop for a week it's still cold.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, like an eternal beer can. Eternal froth. That's what it needs to be cool. Thank you, Gary, Gary, Thanks you comte. Have a good day, Claire, Good morning, Claire.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, hey Claire, welcome to show. You've got an idea for an invention?
Speaker 3: Well, none idea, but just saying that those hairy body dryers they actually had them at Bamba.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: Right right here, yeah, Claire, Yeah, you.
Speaker 1: Don't even have to go all the way to England and then multi person or just single.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, there much so it's a family of four.
Speaker 1: I can fit in them.
Speaker 4: So once you've I've done the rides are done by a world, then you can dry yourself off.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: How long does it take to dry you?
Speaker 2: You don't get long in it because you have to pay for it as well. You have to have coins and stuff like that to pain.
Speaker 1: Yeah it's like a minute. Yeah, you get out a minute.
Speaker 3: And does it dry you quite? Like with my swim shorts be dry by the.
Speaker 1: Day you're wearing them, you're not naked in them.
Speaker 3: It's pretty incredible.
Speaker 1: It's a good idea. Yeah, yeah, Claire, thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Thank you, have a great day, all right.
Speaker 2: If you've got an idea for an invention nine four one four one oh four three. Also, are you an angel investor the wants to invest in any of my great ideas?
Speaker 1: Christian Connell's show podcast