Speaker 1: Christian Welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Footy back tonight at the g where it belongs.
Speaker 3: Of the last week as you count down, we've been asking all the mini motivators, all the young footy fans who are under eighteen, to get behind their team, and you give them and you share your passion with a few well chosen words a pump up message. So many great entries still coming in as well, says that strange deadline at midnight. Here asks just some of the ones that we've really enjoyed over last week, and thank you very much to all the mums and dads, the older brothers who've been happening out a younger brother listen to the suit. The future of super coaches is looking good.
Speaker 4: Now it's time to give it your all. Now keep a falling ten words in your mind. If it is to be, it is up to me.
Speaker 3: Believe it.
Speaker 1: You're the best team other, the best best best team other.
Speaker 4: Big year in the midfield, you're one of the big boys.
Speaker 1: Justin.
Speaker 4: We're gonna need you to help on the field. You can do this, don't think, just do. Let's just get back to playing the amazing footy I know the Tigers can play. You'll still be my favorite team. That's really good. Hell yeah, Colling maybe playing you can't do what termato Pea needs to be for me. Ped We're strong and we're bold, yellow and black.
Speaker 1: Scottie, you want to spend more time with your family than win another Premiershue goal.
Speaker 4: Come pie up the money, Come on, let's GOALKI the lie your tie.
Speaker 3: Do you know what if an alien Land had and said, explain to me what it's like to be in Melbourne and a footy fan.
Speaker 2: I played that. That is what it's like. When I heard that five years ago, I would have got just how passionate you all are. All right, we have a winner.
Speaker 3: Very very hard to pick a winner because every single one that has been great, they've made a smile, they've opened our hearts. So thank you very much for all the mini motivators and teens behind them, momums and dads and everybody else help them out.
Speaker 2: We have our winners. He's just nine, but big words, big passion.
Speaker 4: All right, Richmond, get it up.
Speaker 1: Jack, you're going to defend the ball. Dustin, we're gonna need you to help on the field. And Trent you be you man, you can do it.
Speaker 4: Tie up your shoes, don't let them touch you to the ground. Tie up those socks.
Speaker 5: Pull up.
Speaker 4: Make sure they know who you're born from.
Speaker 2: Matilda. Hello, hello, Matilda, you're on the radio. You're the winner. You won, Matilda. We loved your message to the Tigers. It was brilliant. You are the winner. You win.
Speaker 3: All the big prizes were thousands of dollars. You get a family membership to the Tigers. You can take Nann and granddad whoever you want to take.
Speaker 2: Did you hear it?
Speaker 5: Can I go tonight?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yes, I guess so, yes, why not?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Butter night? That opening night? Check that quickly. Well done, Matilda. We love the message so much. Well done. Do you have fun making it? Now?
Speaker 3: Listen I tell you else. I've heard the message that the Tigers, the team have heard your message. Now I know I think you like Trent only Trent Cotchin. Well, he's left this message for you. Have a listened to this, Matilda.
Speaker 6: Hey Matilda, Trent Cotchon here from the Tigers. Now listen. The boys heard your pump up speech and can I just tell you it was so impactful. I know that Jack and Dusty are both really really excited to bring what they need to bring. I loved your quote about me just doing me because that's something that I tell my kids every single day. I think we need to celebrate who we are and not worry about what everyone else does. And I also love the part where you told that we need to.
Speaker 4: Tie our boots.
Speaker 6: And I don't know if you know, but I am a big fan of socks, to the point where we have our own brand called Pozzi Socks, and given your passion and positivity, we would love to give your family a whole heap of Pozsi socks to say thank you for the amazing pumper. We can't wait to get out there tonight in front of most importantly yourself, but all of our fans. It's going to be such an amazing.
Speaker 2: Game, isn't that amazing Pozzi socks.
Speaker 3: That's all right, Matilda, well done, Thank you very much to get involved, and good luck to the Tigers this season.
Speaker 2: Yeay, well done, Matilda.
Speaker 3: So Matilda, I know that the socks obviously got you at the moment, but Jack, remind Matilda what she has won.
Speaker 5: Yes, Trent's giving you some puzzy socks, but you've also won one thousand dollars to spend at the AFL store at any Tiger's merch you won plus Yeah, this is good. Your whole family now Tiger's members as well.
Speaker 2: Matida. All right, Matilda, thank you very much. We gotta go well Dune The Christian O'Connell Show podcast