Speaker 1: If you think about a mad woman just throwing pasta around the room that is Michelle's brain.
Speaker 2: Today, you're welcome Michelle the Witch of Moon's Lane and Moira Major, How the Witch Bitch.
Speaker 1: Welcome to another episode of How the Witch Bitch. Michelle the Witch of Moon's Name.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hello darling, how are you very good?
Speaker 2: Now? We're coming into Easter. Obviously we're Easter.
Speaker 1: Happy Easter, but also a happy birthday to you. Thank you the Sunday, the fifth East of Sunday. Yep, what's your gift you're giving everybody?
Speaker 3: I'm going to give everyone chocolate. Everyone have chocolate. I can be the goddess for the day. Yes, and the goddess of chocolate is what I'll.
Speaker 1: Be, the Goddess of chocolate. That sounds fantastic, cuckoo goddess. Before we get into today's episode, we've got lots of comments and feedback to run through. We need to say hello to Yuki Chan Dye, Wicked Witch of Western Sydney on On on Instagram as well Cat seventy News, slash Kids, Schari Everett and Maney Fuller as well. We do have a very cool comment from all the way from England which is very very cool.
Speaker 2: I'm Michelle and Moira. I'm a witch and mortician from the UK.
Speaker 1: I've been to your entire podcast series over the last couple of weeks with fabulous. I'm hoping Michelle might be able to help me with something.
Speaker 2: Here we go. Oh.
Speaker 1: Throughout my years of practice, I've learned that menstruation. Okay, I didn't expect that. I should have read ahead. Menstruation is meant to be a powerful time, and menstrual blood is plowerful and blah blah blah. Yeah, but the problem is, I just don't feel it during my time of the month. I feel completely out of sorts, out of all the usual pms over sensitivity and pain that goes along with it. Are there any spells of rituals you could recommend to help balance emotions, soothe pain, or otherwise just calm the raging banchie which Burt's out of her cage every month. I'd really appreciate it, and I think my husband would too.
Speaker 2: Right, you are normal, Carla, Thank you. Carluss.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think a great thing is to go and get rocks and just you know how you skip rocks along the pond and you just scream or you scream at the rock and you throw it like you just just I don't know, just get it, get it out in nature where no one can sort of hear it. Screaming is brilliant. It works for me.
Speaker 1: Okay. I think she was looking for like more of a stells something.
Speaker 2: Well, we did do.
Speaker 3: That in the menopause. We were talking about all the sorts of things that you can take with that sick thing. But getting back to the blood, we've also spoken about how powerful their blood is. Now they're even talking about it, how great it's got more of the stem cells and they've actually done things with it with it's got so much good nutrients in it compared to anything else on the planet. And here we are just letting them go down the toilet. You know, we are amazing creatures. And I think that's what we said before when when we start laughing, but it is okay, okay, So we've been in Maybourne. What should we be appreciative for? Appreciative of the fact that what does that do for a while. It allows us to give birth to our children. It loves us to have this cycle of life. It allows us and yes, we don't feel great for those seven days. But I feel like if you can just not sort of put too much pressure on yourself that you have to feel a certain way or you have to act a certain way. I think if if you'd let people know around you that it's coming up to the screaming banshee time, that you know, hey, if you can, you can go in, put your big girls panties on, go out and do the day, come home, take them off, put on your you know, your sloss, put on your favorite TV and scream and cry and you know whatever.
Speaker 2: I mean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that duck commercial. I cry every time I see that duck commercial when I'm on my period.
Speaker 2: What duck commercial?
Speaker 3: The duck commercial with the tissues tes, that's du commercial?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, yes, it's like yesk yeah, yeah, yes.
Speaker 3: Little things and they're just someone that someone says something nice on TV.
Speaker 2: Absolute mess. Yeah, but that's being a woman.
Speaker 3: I just feel like you've got a zip in the back of you and young zip the old suit and it falls off and then that's you. So you put your big girl pants on to go out and deal with life. And I think that's what makes us so resilient, because we do have to work through the pain. We do have to work through feeling not great. We do have to you know, when we want to scream and have a tantrum and coals, which happens quite regularly, and then you just catch yourself about to get on the floor and do it, and then you go, I can't do that. I'm lay Yeah, people will think I'm you know, well, that's why I can do it, because most people think I am insane.
Speaker 1: So that's okay, Okay, So rituals and spells for p miss and.
Speaker 3: For listen, go and drink some really nice tea camera mal tea. I just remember that it.
Speaker 2: Too shelp us. Yes, antidepressants also worked to you. I might just mention.
Speaker 3: Anti anxiety messine.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. Melissa has said love you ladies. Have been listening. Binge listened Binge listened to you for a couple of weeks.
Speaker 3: Just wants to do kitchen magic. Yeah, so cooking you can do. Cooking. Kitchen magic's about, you know, how you make and create food. So you know, if you're really annoyed with everybody, can you imagine all that going into your into your pastor and into your food and things like that, So you know, well a lot of nonnas as where a lot of the Italians to go where they're making their their food and then they're throwing the salt over the shoulder and it's just like it just feels so much better when Nana makes it or your mum makes it, because they're making for their family and making it with love.
Speaker 1: Ah, We've got another one saying I'd love to see more of other witches, wizards and wickeds to join you in this podcast. All right, then that sounds like that if you're connected to a tree that is located in a cemetery, this is Bluebee. I keep feeling like I'm being called back to this tree. Can this be the tree or a spirit trying to trick me? I strongly also feel this tree will strongly probably.
Speaker 3: Actually micro dot chocolate's pretty good.
Speaker 2: What the hell are you talking about?
Speaker 3: For trauma and for if you can fall?
Speaker 2: Sorry if you can.
Speaker 3: Go off, Carl Now, I just thinking about trauma, but micro doc and chocolate, well, just thinking about chocolate and problems.
Speaker 1: And you know, we'd like to interrupt this broadcast with an apology for Michelle's brain.
Speaker 2: We currently don't know where it is. On chocolate.
Speaker 3: Remember I said everyone can have chocolate.
Speaker 2: That was like actually five ten minutes ago.
Speaker 3: No, but then I was thinking about the menopause and the fact that people are feeling terrible. I'm saying, if you micro dot chocolate, which people can do, and you can do it, there is an actual new thing about this being I have read about it. I'm not going, great, Gray, that actually helps with really a bad trauma.
Speaker 2: Okay, what is micro dot chocolate?
Speaker 3: Well, it's a little bit of LSD in chocolate. Oh my god, but it's not LSD. It's another word for it. Ben's laughing his head off, which makes me think that he's done it.
Speaker 2: I think we need it sometimes. Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Do you know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 2: Ben? Do you mean mushrooms in chocolates?
Speaker 3: Well, it's similar to that, but it's actually it's doctors have been using it as a therapy. I'm I'm not going, Craig great, Okay, do you know extra? See right, just to go off a whole thing. If you know where that came about. I mean, I'm not advertising for doing it because it's nutty, but it actually came in in the eighties because it was it was prescribed by doctors with people that were going through marriage or problems, and so I guess what happened. They went on, got on it, got onto it, and then while Niini we have fun.
Speaker 2: I know so much.
Speaker 3: It's just funny because I used to live he used to live with the guitars with.
Speaker 1: I know someone who was actually prescribed smoking for their asthma, really back in the sixties. Yeah, this will mean it's what and coca cola?
Speaker 3: Of course, what used to have cocaine? Yes, exactly, you can actually buy cocaine in the in the chemist. Did you know that?
Speaker 2: No, it was like becks go in.
Speaker 3: I was just crazy to me. You know what is crazy? Figs that were out are suddenly in. It's like potatoes. You can't eat potatoes now everything's potatoes, said saying, it's really good for you, you know what I mean? Like everything that I think that the French have it right, everything in moderation except for one sugar free preferably.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, sorry stage left. I'll just pick panther it out of here.
Speaker 1: When I walked just giving you a background, when I walked into this room today.
Speaker 3: It's your fault. It's always More's fault. She sets me up.
Speaker 2: The bee all the time.
Speaker 1: I could tell that there was a lot going on with Michelle, so before we started this podcast, this episode, we actually debrief for about twenty five minutes because I could feel the energy coming from Michelle was chaotic.
Speaker 2: Ben who's also in the room, he has.
Speaker 1: The calmest energy of anyone I've ever met, hence why I work so much with him.
Speaker 2: Michelle not so much at all.
Speaker 1: If you think about a mad woman just throwing pasta around the room, that is Michelle's brain.
Speaker 2: Today. You're welcome, happy birthday. Maybe that's what it is. It's Brandy birthday. Do you go a little bit a little bit more, a little bit kookie? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Why because there's another year on, isn't it.
Speaker 2: I think that's a positive.
Speaker 1: It is a positive and all of all the things you've achieved.
Speaker 3: Alas where I get funny because I'm an area's I think all the shit I said I was going.
Speaker 2: To do last year, I have a fucking mate.
Speaker 3: I've got three days to complete twenty kalers. I'm stressing a.
Speaker 2: Bit of stress.
Speaker 3: Okay, exactly, micro chocolate here, I come, just I should Yes, I do not promote this.
Speaker 1: Michelle is not any form of a medical practitioner or has any and we do not support.
Speaker 2: Drugs are bad, very bad.
Speaker 1: Sharie the hero says that we should have longer episodes. Not today, Chari, not today, not.
Speaker 3: Today's God knows where we're going.
Speaker 2: Today, Chari.
Speaker 3: We love cherry.
Speaker 2: We do love chery. When growing plants, we just said we did some food drips.
Speaker 1: Oh godlam, this is another comment.
Speaker 2: All right, okay from Tucker. See you tuck a DJ. That's a very cool. See you tuck a DJ.
Speaker 1: With growing plants, I try to plant stuff out always forgets and then when the plant dies and also have ADHD so plants alive, I think they speak you.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Okay, all right, you get your ship together.
Speaker 1: All right, today we're looking we're doing something with eggs, not chocolate ones.
Speaker 3: We go to the menstrual. We just have to make sure they're the real eggs, the eggs that.
Speaker 2: Come from a chicken. Okay, all so we go to come, what are we going to do with this too? Okay?
Speaker 3: So we're going to do is because it is easter, I'm going to get a get an egg, and from the egg, I'm going to teach you how that you can actually put all because we're also going into the month where we're letting go of the past because we're going into winter and things like that. So I want you to I'm going to get you to do it. I'm going to give you an egg, and what you're going to do is you're going to hold the egg and you're going to think about all the things that you want to release from the last year or two, okay, and then you're going to put the egg. I'm going to put the egg all over you and.
Speaker 2: Then in some way crack it on me.
Speaker 3: I'm just going to roll the egg or put it around your energy field and we'll see. And if I stop anywhere and we feel like, okay, do we have a problem with shoulder or maybe you're holding stress in certain places, roll the egg over that a little bit more. And then what we do is we get a glass of water and I'll get you to have a little sip of it, and then you pop it down and then crack the egg. Depending on how the egg falls and depending on what the water is, you know, if you've got lines coming up, if it's murky, things like that, we can read it as to what's going on now. We want to hopefully see as much stuff going in there, because that means a lot of the stuff that you were carrying is taken away. Once you've done that, I don't want you to drink it or anything. Oh good, then what we do is we just go and put it under a tree or you can. I don't want you to put it down the water where anything. I'd prefer to put it under a tree or bury it or something like that. But yeah, so that's really good at sort of like a fresh start sort of spell. So I want to show people how to do that because it also represents the egg. The egg is also about Easter, so's something we can do. The other thing too about being Easter. And I don't want because we're Southern Sisters, a lot of the Northern Sisters, because we're not following the same wheel of the year, a lot of us think the Southern Witches we're doing it all wrong because we're back to front. We're not doing it wrong. We're just doing If you follow the podcast, you have different ways of doing things, but they're not wrong. They're just a different way of doing it. So, for example, and Uthern Sisters are celebrating Ostaria, but they're also celebrating the fact that it's a new beginning, fresh freshness, you know, blooming season, so to think. And we're going into autumn, so we're going into sort of how things are starting to sort of decay and die. But that's great because it allows us to sort of let go of everything that we don't want to hold about ourselves. And I think a lot of that is going back into a couple of episodes ago we did shadow work, So I think this is sort of like bringing that back in of letting things go, and we're putting it into the egg, taking that out of the body and giving us time to take some rest. So on the holidays, I mean, if you can have a couple of days just to rest and to lay light broccoli and do nothing, can vege out a bit. It's not a bad thing. And also too with the altar, bring in things from the outside, so, you know, bring in the leaves so you can make a little alter, Bring in the leaves, bring in some you know, some dying shrubbery and things like that to honor it as well. Sounds good and pumpkin pie pumpkins are good. Pumpkin pie, pumpkin soup, things like that. Moving into all that type of stuff as well.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go get that egg. Let's get the egg. Okay.
Speaker 3: So what I want you to do is to take the egg, okay, and just pop it up to your heart. Okay, And I just want you to start. You have to tell me you just want to put down all the things that you'll just say into the egg quietly, all the things that you want to release. It could be shadow work, it could be situations, people, places, whoever it is, whatever that you want to let go of so that you can have a fresh start.
Speaker 2: All right, all right, so I can I wish for things, not yet. I just want to let go of go, want to let go. We will do that. I just want to let go of everything I can.
Speaker 1: Let go of, things like being completely disorganized and always running late.
Speaker 3: Yes, and alments and maybe trauma you've had that you need to let go of between people, even though you might have forgiven them. Just let it go, let it all go into the egg. I think. All right, And then what we're going to do now I'm going to start.
Speaker 1: You're going to crack it on my head. I seriously thought you're going to crack it. Yeah, yeah, that's what I'm thinking.
Speaker 3: So we're just going to go around and then if you feel any sort of warmth anywhere, normally we need to stop because it means there's.
Speaker 2: Something going on. I haven't shaved my legs for a well bend, so I don't have that there. Yeah that's warm. Yeah that's my that's my injured knee. Yeah yeah, that's where I ran myself over with a car. I was the only one that cried out. I know you were everyone else last I was so upset when I had Yeah, that's warm until we get that up through. So that's how it works.
Speaker 3: It picks up on all that. So now what we do is we take it over here. I'm going to get you to do a quick sip the wanner so you connect the water in with you, the molecules in with you.
Speaker 2: Just laughing at us, and now what we're doing, like, how did we end up? Well, that's what you're thinking I'm thinking about.
Speaker 3: Haven't we going to stuff this up with it? With it?
Speaker 2: Oh? Wow, okay, okay.
Speaker 3: And then we just let it. Did you know that this is really good with all your old egg stuff to let up and put on your window sills. It keeps out done negativity ship. There you go, there, you go, all right, let's have a look at them.
Speaker 2: Well there's a lot in there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay. The good thing is that the egg has egg yolk is not broken, so that means it's contained everything. You have got some strands here, so when you have a strand coming up, all those sorts of things there, they are symbolizing attachments, so attachments to old ideas, people, places and situations. So we have one, two three, four. You've got bubbles down here, which means you are being highly protected, which is really good. So guys, if you get bubbles in there, don't freak out. It means you've been protected by the universe. You've also got this other thing coming here, which is your children. So it talks about the children coming forth and they're connected to you, and that's fine, but it's talking about see that you can see one coming up, all right, So what that is is that's talking about any type of trauma that you've had. You've actually managed to release one two three things, so that's good. And the bubbles are protection. So you know what some people have got, they've got a lot of trauma and had that they've got a lot of things in here, but you've obviously done a lot of work on yourself as well, but it still has removed things for you. And so I think that the fact that we're going into a renewal season, we're going into winter season, this is a good time to start looking after yourself, you know, taking care of your mental and physical health, which I think both of us are naturally doing anyway, so that when the news start comes with the blooming spring, we can sort of then say, right, spring into step, let's start, let's start going. But this is great in the fact that you have actually let go of some things.
Speaker 2: Yay, perfect, thank you.
Speaker 3: There's one strong, really strong cord there.
Speaker 2: So what's that. That's something I've let go of.
Speaker 3: It's someone you just the egg you just put into the egg.
Speaker 2: So what it means is you've tried.
Speaker 1: So it's transference. So it's taken that and that's my yep. Okay, So it may not be late to the next podcast. We'll see, we'll see.
Speaker 2: You'll see. Well there you go. That is what what do we call that? Egg? Eggs? Eggs?
Speaker 3: Happy Easter, Happy Easter, happy letting go.
Speaker 2: Happy letting go. I like that, all right, are you ready to check the stars. Yeah, okay, let's do it.
Speaker 3: Okay, stars for the week, so Istra or Easter, these are your stars for Istra or Easter aries this week. Slow your fire down. You don't need to be chasing the next beginning. Sit with what you've already ignited. Easter asks you to honor your energy by resting it, not rushing it. Taurus, your magic is in your body and in your senses. So light a candle, eat something slowly, and touch the earth. Easter moves through you when you remember the presence is something you feel, not think Gemini. Your mind may want to scatter, but your power is in coming back to the center. Pause before speaking, Breathe before reacting. Easter invites you to listen, not just to others, but to yourself.
Speaker 2: Cancer.
Speaker 3: This week is about emotional truth. Don't hide from what you feel. Sit with it, hold it, honor it. Easter is with you in quiet moments where healing begins. Leo, you don't need to shine for anyone right now. Your presence is in your authenticity, not performance. So Easter reminds you that even the sun sets, and that it is part of your power. Virgo, release the need to fix everything. Presence for you is acceptance. Easter whispers you are allowed to be in the process, not perfection.
Speaker 2: Libra.
Speaker 3: Balance isn't about keeping everyone happy. It's about coming back to yourself. This week, choose what feels true to you and not necessarily what feels easy. Easter stands with you in that quiet inner alignment. Scorpio. This is your alignment, it's transformation. Lean into it, let something shed. Easter meets you in the dark, reminding you that endings are always sacred, as they are the gateway for a new beginning. Sagittarius, you don't need to run towards the next horizon, just stay where you are and put your feet firmly on the ground. Easter asks you to find meaning in the moment and try not to escape. Capricorn, lay down all the weight that you have at the moment. You are allowed to pause, and you're allowed to take your time. Easter honors you, and you can trust if you rest right now, you will find your path shortly, Aquarius, come back into your body. These are ideas of powerful thinking, presence, feeling. Easter grounds you so go outside and touch the earth, feel alive, and feel that you have lived Pisces. You are deeply connected already, so this week it's about setting boundaries that also keep you connected, stay present without dissolving. Easter reminds you that you can feel everything and still belong to yourself. Happy Easter or if day everybody?
Speaker 2: Well, that is it for today. Thank you for joining us.
Speaker 1: It was a very interesting episode, and be sure to share this podcast with your friends.
Speaker 2: Feel free to rate it fusta yes please.
Speaker 1: Next week, next episode, we are going to be talking to your daughters, Yeah, about what it's like being the children of a witch, having a mum as a witch.
Speaker 2: And then also for you, what it's like being a witch and a mum. Yeah, all right, this could go anywhere.
Speaker 3: Let's hope next week my brain's a bit more centered. Who knows which personality will.
Speaker 2: Come out next week?
Speaker 3: We need a disclaimer on that one.
Speaker 2: We actually need a lot of disclaimer.
Speaker 3: Ding ding, even my phone went.
Speaker 2: I agree, we went ding ding. A couple of dislamers
Speaker 3: Would work podcasts.