Speaker 1: Now you might be missing Britt who has not been on the show for the last couple of weeks, and that's because she's been in the jungle. I'm a celebrity, get me out of here, but she's still not here on the show. To pay up for it, we have another celebrity from the show, well correct, joining us right now.
Speaker 2: We feel like we haven't spoken and we don't feel we haven't spoken to brit in like close to a month. So the only the nearest person to her is the wonderful celebrity chef. You're know ing from Master Chef, you're know him from the jungle. It is can On. He's joining us now, Hi.
Speaker 3: Cart Hi carn Hey, guys, how are you listen?
Speaker 2: Really good? We're really good. You sound peppy for someone who's who just got out of the jungle. Have you had a baroka or something? Have they given you some carbohydrates?
Speaker 3: Mate? Three bit weeks in there, Like, would you not be happy to get out and get them coffee and get them food into your as well?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, totally no. It did be the first thing I run for. What was the first thing that you went for? That they give you a meal?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Production give you. Is it your favorite meal? When you get eliminated? What did you have?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you get to ask you a real bit, certainly like a handful of like peanut eminem. I had a couple of coffees that had some Tower lollies, and then I got my meal, which was like a reby with Jimmy chery of hot chips and a salad and that was absolutely to dieful.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, can't I want to know? Watching the show, and I've watched every episode, like it's such a brilliant season. It feels like the cast genuinely like it's a bit of a love fast, like you all really love each other. Is there anyone in there that you're not you didn't really gel with or is it exactly like what we saw you all just actually BFFs inside the camp.
Speaker 3: No, it's awful show. We hated each other, especially Britt and I. We were feeding the entire time.
Speaker 2: Good to know. Yeah, yeah, that's what we were wondering, to be honest with you, because it seems like you hated each other's guts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, No, to be honest, everyone go along really well, it was just like school camp where we're all just excited to be there to be silly and have fun with each other, and it's a great time to also get no new people that you probably would never run into in real life.
Speaker 1: I would love to know how is Brick going in there, because we've seen little snippets of how she is. I mean, and she did a disgusting food challenge the other night, but how is she actually going okay?
Speaker 3: So all she cared about was Ben and missing Ben and how much she wanted to see Ben and how much and how much time she wasn't spending with him, and the fact that she when she went into the jungle, she missed out on a little trip to see him. So there was a lot of ben chad. She took to it like a dust to water, like it was like incredible. She was smashing all the challenges, all the trials entire way, and she's you know, she's massively talkative, so she had great stories. She was inquisitive, she was listening to everyone, and she helped in the kitchen with me. So I was very happy to have her there.
Speaker 1: Conn, how do you think they're going to go now that you're no longer in the jungle, Since you've been doing all the cooking and all the meal prep for the crew, Like, how do you think they're actually going to survive?
Speaker 3: Well, I spent every night within Yu ku Chev and Ellie and Steven were really really into it, So I don't think they'll be fine because they were watching, they were asking me questions, So I think they know the style of cooking at because I kind of keeps the pretty felum nice where we would have like a stair fry right for some thought, and I would use like the offcuts from the vegetables to make the flavor. I've burned on the off cuts to make flavors for the ride. So I think they're going to be fine. Although I did watch a little bit when I left yesterday just in the control room, and Sky and Ellie were like, we have no idea how to make.
Speaker 1: Fane right, K Who do you think is actually going to win the show?
Speaker 3: For me, Sky is incredible with seeing her like just growth so much. She's so intelligent and so brave. But Britt is in with a real chance. I Okay, she's gonna hate that because she wants to take some time off to fly and then, but I actually going to beat the right until the end. So I think people just need to vote to make sure that she actually gets back round at the end.
Speaker 2: All right, well, there you go, carnlong everyone. It didn't win, but he's here on the pickup, which is a great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like getting a highly commended, totally get a.
Speaker 2: Participation award at the end of the show. All right, well, you can vote for our brit so she can win the thing on ten play Go ten votes per day, and the votes will just get her that crown. It's what we need.