Speaker 1: Laura, come on, Yeah, we're here for your Monday off. Thanks to Chemist. Were house heading today. Great savings every day. Hi, Happy super Bowl Monday.
Speaker 2: How do you know?
Speaker 3: I've never been a Super bowler until now. That halftime performance by Rihanna was mind blowing.
Speaker 1: It really was.
Speaker 2: We stopped everything that we were doing.
Speaker 4: The whole office congregated out in the little La Tea break area where the producers in the kJ studio sit.
Speaker 3: Social social media girl had an umbrella ready to go during umbrella, put the umbrella up.
Speaker 1: In the office.
Speaker 5: That's bad luck.
Speaker 1: Actually, if you missed it, this is a bit of Rihanna at the super Bowl.
Speaker 2: Usually concerts and stuff on TV, you're never that good.
Speaker 1: That was good.
Speaker 3: Rihanna is an absolute boss right in every aspect of her life. She's a billionaire, she's amazing, and she's incredible. Halfway through that performance, she got out her own makeup line, which is fenty Beauty, and applied it, so it's free advertising. So she's getting paid and then she got the free advertising for her makeup.
Speaker 5: It's an absolutely boss power and.
Speaker 4: It is so freaking expensive to advertise at the super Bowl.
Speaker 1: She got both advertising al so can I just say, ladies, what football teams are playing?
Speaker 2: No idea Eagles and books.
Speaker 1: Oh oh wow, wow.
Speaker 2: That's amazing.
Speaker 4: I'm here for the entertainment and that is is and that only I was waiting to see who she was going to like bring out as the.
Speaker 2: Halftime, you know, who was going to co lab with her and sing a duet?
Speaker 1: And it was no one was her makeup.
Speaker 5: You have to remember she she goes by one name, Rihanna. She doesn't need anyone else.
Speaker 1: Yeah. True. Hey, listen, we have a super Bowl sized show today.
Speaker 2: We do.
Speaker 4: We have Andy Lee joining us, and we're going to do our own little hundreds version because it is Valentine's Day tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I speaking of love and in my first argument ever with my new boyfriend Ben.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a real pickle.
Speaker 1: Is that why you're crying in the in the kitchen?
Speaker 5: I had something in my eye, Mitch.
Speaker 3: Ah, that's a different and I had just had onion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, sure, believable. Well I'm packing on the way. Did you just say pink eye? Yeah? Maybe it's a pick up frit Laura and Mitch don't forget heading to chemists warehouse today. Great, savings absolutely every day. Hey, tomorrow's Valentine's Day and on Channel nine and nine now you can get the hundred with Andy Lee Valentine's Day edition. Andy joins us. Now, Hello Andy, welcome to the show mates.
Speaker 6: Hello guys, how are you? Congrats on the show?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: Thanks Andy, and he also congrats to you. I hear you have the best tush in Australia.
Speaker 6: Ah, yes, Well I wouldn't say in Australia. I just beat Woody out.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I think it's a very low bar.
Speaker 2: It was just the best in that studio where there was four people.
Speaker 5: Well, they haven't come up against Mitch Chery's.
Speaker 1: Toush yet all the staff they can get.
Speaker 6: Upon reflection, though, Will held my bottom for a long a long time.
Speaker 4: I don't blame him. It's not very often that you get to hold Andy Lee's to come on, That's.
Speaker 6: True, it used to be anyone's. Beck has a problem with that.
Speaker 4: Well, speaking of Beck, and also that it is Valentine's Day tomorrow, what are you doing to make it special?
Speaker 2: Are you someone who celebrates Valentine's Day?
Speaker 6: Or can I get on the opposite. I don't believe in the whole Valentine's base thing whatsoever. I've learned the hard way that Beck does, even if he says he doesn't. I had five years of checking that and her going, no, it's fine, it's a silly day. We don't need that, and then her being kind of grumpy with me for the entire entire day. But now I've got a trick, which is which makes me feel good about it, and I think makes Beck feel good about it if we've kind of met in the middle. Is every Valentine's Day, and the last couple of them. I send the dog a big bunch of flowers, and so it rocks up the door. It's addressed to Henry the Dog. It says, you complete me and your perfect et cetera, and please don't show Beck you'll get jealous. So Beck gets the flowers, she gets a joke that I'm actually doing it for the dog, and that way I don't feel as weird about just buying flowers my partner on e one Time's Day, because I really think it should be. I like, I prefer the surprise flowers, like a just cause gifts.
Speaker 3: The romantic Well, I'm I'm currently in an argument with my new boyfriend Ben he lives overseas.
Speaker 5: I mean an argument about who said I love you first? Who said the L word out of you?
Speaker 6: And beck me by a mile?
Speaker 2: Did you?
Speaker 6: And it was really awkward. We're actually lying extually, Tellor and bed and I said I love you and she looked at me, paused, and then went.
Speaker 3: She loves me.
Speaker 6: I know, I said, he you're going to say back?
Speaker 2: She How long did it take her to say back?
Speaker 6: I reckon? It was a good like six to eight weeks later.
Speaker 3: She celebrated the moment like really rubbed salt in the wound and then didn't you give you anything back for six to eight weeks?
Speaker 1: Do you know what that is?
Speaker 2: Because she won? That's what that is. That's the sound of victory.
Speaker 5: I've been trying to win to victory.
Speaker 1: Andy, that the hundred. He's back tomorrow, the Valentine's Day Special with Sophie Monk. It's gonna have Tommy Little.
Speaker 4: It's also going to have Jesse, the guy from Maths. Yes, apparently he gets a bit of a grilling.
Speaker 1: Oh really, all right, well, Andy, tell us all about that next because we're going to play a pickup edition of the hundred after this. We are back across Australia for your Monday Brittany, Laura Mitch. It's the pick up heading to the chemists warehouse today. Great savings every day. Andy Lee is here and Andy, I think we should do a little pick up version of one hundred to general nine show ladies were ready to jump in.
Speaker 2: Let's do it.
Speaker 6: Okay, are you ready?
Speaker 1: You'll do some dramatic music.
Speaker 6: Okay. Whatage of Australian couples will allow their partner to pop a pimple? Actually want the.
Speaker 5: Okay, Laura looking, I'm going to I'm going high. Andy, I'm going to go seventy three.
Speaker 6: Wow, twenty nine on the Forest's thirty percent So.
Speaker 5: I thought more people were sicos.
Speaker 2: No, no, we all we all want to pop, but we don't want to be popped? Want to Laura, It's important to go deep on these things.
Speaker 6: Go Okay? What about what percentage of Australians boys and girls has had laser hair removal in the last twelve months of personal grooving before a big Valentine's Day night out.
Speaker 5: I'm a waxer. Personally, I'm lazy.
Speaker 2: I'll just shave once every six months.
Speaker 1: Yeah, am I the only one of this room's had laser hair movement.
Speaker 2: No, I had on your back.
Speaker 1: I got it on my back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've also had on my back to door.
Speaker 5: I'm going to go.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm gonna look in eighty.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna once again go low. I'm gonna say forty eleven.
Speaker 5: That is not much or a lot of hairy people out there.
Speaker 2: Now, I see people are lazy. I know I should have gone low.
Speaker 1: But it also burns a bit. It's not the most comfortable thing in the world laser hair removal. So that checks out.
Speaker 2: I did hear bushes back?
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, so I think.
Speaker 5: That you're trying to bring it back.
Speaker 1: Okay, hold on, so brit one, Laura one, let's see if we can get a winner here with Andy Lee.
Speaker 6: Keeping on the Valentine's Day scene tomorrow. How many Australians couples speak baby talk to their pilot.
Speaker 5: Makes me feel physically viscerally unwell, do you mean, like, yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Do call that bubba though, Oh, Laura, that maybe I count.
Speaker 1: Makes me perform call him Bubba.
Speaker 2: Jay, I just say hey Bubba.
Speaker 3: Actually, sometimes when you've come from home, you come in and you say hey Bubba to me and it's awkward.
Speaker 5: Okay, Mitch, you go first.
Speaker 1: I think twelve percent.
Speaker 2: I'm going with.
Speaker 5: High.
Speaker 2: I'm going to go with fifty five.
Speaker 5: I'm going to go eighteen percent.
Speaker 1: All right, this is for the win.
Speaker 3: It's oh my god, it's do you speak baby talk to Bet?
Speaker 6: No, not at all, A little bit to my dog occasionally.
Speaker 2: Way, what's your lamous baby name that you have for Beck? What's your little cute nickname?
Speaker 6: I call Beck Rumpy. I'm sure she loves it, grumpy, Rumpy, beautiful rump.
Speaker 1: I'm going to say, no, wonder it took her eight months to say she loves you with her nickname Rumpy.
Speaker 2: Lucky that you didn't get dumpy.
Speaker 1: You can get one hundred. Tomorrow night, The Valentine's Day Edition with Andy Lee, nine pm on Channel nine. After Maps, Thanks Andy a superstar, back after this with Britney's first argument with Ben, her new boyfriend who we only met on the show on Friday. We're going to hear why what went down and why you're crying in the studio.
Speaker 5: We've lived a lifetime in a week guy Weekend.
Speaker 1: That's an ex shuit to pick up Monday afternoon. Welcome everyone, It's the pick up. Britt, Laura and Mitch purchase any fragrance from Chemists Warehouse this Valentine's Day and receive free fast delivery. It ends the fourteenth or fairb three pm.
Speaker 5: I'm in my first argument with my new boyfriend Ben.
Speaker 1: I've beaten around the bush.
Speaker 5: I had to get it out. This is the fact I'm in an argument. So we've been dating for about the four months now.
Speaker 1: Oh that's a bit of Mayo three and a half.
Speaker 2: I mean dating. Okay, he cooked up three and a half.
Speaker 1: You're counting hours at this point, four hours, twelve day, sixty minutes.
Speaker 3: So this was back when we were doing our weekend radio show. Mitch I had facetimed Ben because he'd asked me something. So we're having a quick conversation. There was all this urgency because Mitch had said, okay back on air twenty seconds. I signed off really quickly on the phone call, and I was a bit panicky, so I was like, okay, okay, I.
Speaker 2: Got to go to go live.
Speaker 3: I was going ten seconds, ten seconds, So Mitch was like panicking and I was like, okay, gay, okay, I gotta go, love you bye, and then I hung up the phone, and then I looked at Mitch and I said, oh my god, I've just said I love you.
Speaker 5: But I didn't. It was a throwaway, like sign off with jokes.
Speaker 1: We have the audio. I spoke to the team, and we have the audio back end because we were recording. We're about to go on. This is that moment.
Speaker 2: I think I just said love you bye.
Speaker 1: That's fine, that's cute.
Speaker 4: I do not think that that could in any way be classified as and I love you.
Speaker 1: No, she still said it, regardless of the setup and regardless of the circumstances. She said I love you, and it counts.
Speaker 3: Because I said it so quickly as you heard kkkn you love you, love you bye. I was like, oh, he's not going to have heard that anyway. Two seconds later I get a text did you just say I love you? And I did what any normal woman would do, and I gas lit him and I said no, I did not say that, yes, lie right, And he was like, no, you did. I heard it and I said no, no, nothing to see here anyway, knowing that it was recorded. Two weeks later, he told me he loved me on the phone. But Ben's like a super overachiever, speaks four languages. He said I love you in another language, but I knew what he was saying, and so I did the same thing.
Speaker 5: I said, hang on, you just told me he loved me, and he's like, well, no I didn't.
Speaker 3: I said, yes, you did, and it's just in another language. You just said it in French and he said no, it doesn't count, and I said why because it's He thinks because it's in another language, it doesn't count. So now we're in this argument about who said they love him first, because I said it accidentally on a throwaway, but it's been recorded and he knows that.
Speaker 4: I think Ben might need to have a lesson that speaking in another language doesn't make it an accident. You accidently said I love you and he purposely said it but in another I feel like all French people would probably argue that it counts.
Speaker 1: You can't go up to a bank teller at Westpac and go I'm going to rob this bank, but say it in Portuguese and no, no, no, calm down.
Speaker 3: I think, at the end of the day, on a technicality, it was me, but in a meaningful depths of I love you, it was him.
Speaker 4: I absolutely think that saying it by accident doesn't count. And I say this because I often say things without thinking. My brain in my mouth not connect.
Speaker 5: Okay, the only difference is Mitch knows this.
Speaker 3: I said it subliminally throwaway, but I did love him.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I didn't mean to say it. But I loved him.
Speaker 1: You said it first. And I also think you just need to fold what a boring argument, Just say you love him and move on. Be done with it.
Speaker 3: If it's the rest of you, it could be the rest of your life. And who's the winner, you know, and I'm pretty competitive.
Speaker 1: This is going to be an interesting relationship.
Speaker 2: They do say pick your battles, and it sounds like.
Speaker 1: All right, we need to get Addie will and what are you standing by in studio. We'll be back tomorrow with a very exciting show. Rebel Wilson will be here.
Speaker 4: Yes, we have such a big one, speaking about everything from her surrogacy to her relationship with Ramona.
Speaker 2: It's going to be huge.
Speaker 1: Rebel joins us tomorrow at the pickup. See love you K.
Speaker 5: Thanks Bye,