Speaker 1: Heads to Chemists Warehouse and save more money every year on your.
Speaker 2: Regular medication with discounted prescriptions in every store every day.
Speaker 3: My god, way up, wake up, all right, it's Friday.
Speaker 4: Thank you Since.
Speaker 5: Friday, it's six am in the morning.
Speaker 6: Kiss breakfast? What the hell?
Speaker 7: What the hell is going down?
Speaker 8: Down? Bill? Everybody?
Speaker 6: What's going on?
Speaker 1: Dwayne Johnson, Hewet aka the.
Speaker 5: Rock, It's kiss, turn it up nice and loud.
Speaker 7: I also, guys, this is justin Bieber. I love kiss.
Speaker 5: Right here on kiss He was like, kiss breakfast, it's lies.
Speaker 6: No, Hello, good morning, my key Brooklyn Amy dried for chemist Warehouse Friday Friday.
Speaker 7: I was going, you know, I'm actually so excited about today. Yeah, well just because it's Friday.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah.
Speaker 7: I was talking to my girlfriend on the way and she goes, oh, you sound really chipper this morning.
Speaker 9: I said, yes, you having chats before you get into work with your girlfriend.
Speaker 10: Yes.
Speaker 7: I've got a girlfriend who goes to the gym really early. Yeah, so she calls me when she's either at the gym or on the way there, and you're driving to work. I'm driving.
Speaker 11: How long does the conversation go for?
Speaker 7: Listen? Sometimes I screen her calls. Other times I will pick up. We talk sometimes the whole forty minutes in.
Speaker 11: Oh my god.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't like I don't chat to my mates. I don't know if you do in your community Brooklyn, But like occasionally a mate calls me and I'm like, what do you want?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I don't know. Maybe guys don't chat on the phone like I can't.
Speaker 11: I don't see each other.
Speaker 9: And we will call to be like, hey, you want to catch up and we'll organize it in maybe, but we'll probably text.
Speaker 6: Yeah, my text.
Speaker 7: My husband finds it absolutely astonishing. My best friend, who I've known since I was fourteen, she's been my best mate for twenty six years now. We will call each other two three times every single day and we'll talk for an hour. What are you talking about? And I was like, sometimes we just sit there and like, sigh.
Speaker 4: Don't you have anything else to do apart from that?
Speaker 7: No, Like I will put my ear pods in and I clean the house. As I'm talking to her. She will talk about her day, I talk about mine. If you're in a relationship, I basically am in a relationship with her. I'd be more devastated if her and I friendship ended than I would my own husband's.
Speaker 9: Well you know what, I know, if you're supposed to say things like that.
Speaker 7: I just kept that inside.
Speaker 6: If you never had a big falling out with her, then no one of those lifelong You know who I did call yesterday was my girlfriend as I was walking out to the car yesterday after what you guys put me through yesterday.
Speaker 11: Yeah, that's right. We did a little l frank on you.
Speaker 6: Yes, so, Crow, Now you came in here after the show and well, I've got a bit of audio I can play it, can't I? Yeah?
Speaker 7: No, I was, Yeah, I forgot that even happened.
Speaker 10: We were quite rattled, won't you.
Speaker 12: So? Yeah, I thought it'd be funny to pretend your car, which you love so much.
Speaker 7: More than your girlfriend.
Speaker 6: Yeah that's not fair.
Speaker 12: Yeah yeah, so that car anyway, we pretended someone like hit it because I put a photo of it through.
Speaker 10: CHATJPT and said, make it.
Speaker 12: Look like someone's reversed into this car and effed it up, And they.
Speaker 10: Did a really good job.
Speaker 6: I really got it.
Speaker 7: How did you work out so it looked like it had come from reception?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 12: No, so I actually went and got the receptionist to send it to me because I.
Speaker 10: Was like, if I just pull a photo out of my phone, I believe it, you wouldn't believe it. So anyway we went.
Speaker 12: We did the whole thing all for a bit of a laugh, and I got to say.
Speaker 10: It was worth it. His face was very, very funny.
Speaker 7: We were hoping for more dramatics, to be honest.
Speaker 6: Well have a Lisa, Well let's see how. I don't even remember how I reactly did you just black out? I don't Well, here we go.
Speaker 12: The receptionist just sent me something during that interview, which is why I didn't hold off on telling you, because except it just got it.
Speaker 7: Someone's hit your car? What do you mean show me it's definitely your car, is right, because I can't see which spot it's him that I can see?
Speaker 6: Is that an unplay?
Speaker 2: Show me?
Speaker 7: It's like someone's reversed into it. She just messaged and said, hey, now this is Mikey's.
Speaker 6: Car ride It just got hit in the cover.
Speaker 7: It looks still drivable, though, I mean there's cameras in there.
Speaker 6: How the do you reverse into that? I have no idea.
Speaker 10: I have no idea they didn't.
Speaker 7: I haven't said anything to it yet. Where do you wait?
Speaker 6: So we know who did it? I don't know. I haven't replied.
Speaker 7: Well, there's cameras right there, cameras in there everywhere. Actually see someone reverse into a pole in.
Speaker 5: That car before just drive off?
Speaker 10: No, but that's I'm saying.
Speaker 7: I haven't responded to it yet, so maybe they know who it was.
Speaker 6: Oh you know how you can tell? I was really annoyed silence.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I just didn't you throw a drink bottle at night?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 12: Yeah, so in that one he pushed a chair and stormed out like a little girl. And then in this next one, because he's storming down under the car park like he's going to bash someone, you'll hear, he throws a drink bottle at me.
Speaker 13: You know.
Speaker 6: Just yeah, it's really good.
Speaker 4: What scared me about it was it looked so real.
Speaker 6: What you can do with AI? Now? So you did? You got me good?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Thanks? Nut.
Speaker 10: I just get bored and like paying your neck.
Speaker 6: But please react, so just go silent.
Speaker 10: He's her husband with another woman behind the.
Speaker 6: Scenes, plow on another Yeah yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's.
Speaker 6: From reception.
Speaker 10: It happened here.
Speaker 6: Hey, I'm talking of jobs that you don't like. What's this? Polly out of camera? What's this thing?
Speaker 11: Did you see him on the news last night?
Speaker 9: So this guy's name is Mark Parton and he's an ex radio announcer who got into.
Speaker 7: Politics radio announcers.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and I thought I could go into politics one day.
Speaker 9: Well, this guy is currently the Liberal Leader of the Act, which is basically sorry to everyone in the Act, but it's basically like a council that's just for camera. So but he's big in the Act, but outside of their no one would ever care. He was in the Parliament of the Act doing his job like he's an elected representative, and it was a hearing into some important matter. And he has reportedly in the middle of that text a sex worker saying, f my job is boring.
Speaker 7: How did they find out it was a sex worker?
Speaker 9: He's actually denying it was a sex worker, but he said, yes I did.
Speaker 11: And the text saying that I've got some.
Speaker 4: Audio here is that him talking about it.
Speaker 11: I don't know what did you send a text message says.
Speaker 6: Paid job as luring.
Speaker 14: Yes I did, Yes, I did.
Speaker 15: I've got a an off the Cauflarican communication style, and that you know, I understand that most people's perception of budget estimates hearings is that they're pretty boring.
Speaker 7: Yeah, what's a big deal, man, I don't know why that has even made news.
Speaker 9: Me and Damien were having this discussion last night. Yeah, we're watching it because I was like, he's elected by the people.
Speaker 11: He should be in there.
Speaker 9: You know, his job is to pay attention to what's happening in there, and there he is on my job.
Speaker 6: So boring. I'm with you, brook, Well, he's paid over three hundred K. A lot of people have been like, we elected this, dude. Yeah, it might be boring, but you're elected. You paid good money. Sit there and do you josed.
Speaker 7: To play on your phone in between breaks?
Speaker 6: Yeah, but I'm not elected and paid for by the taxpayers, paid by the good advertisers.
Speaker 7: Of Collie literally made a complaint. Yeah, standards commissioner, Oh my god, get a life. I reckon it's all right then, I think it's fine. Yeah, be boring and the sex work apart. I reckon, that's just a made up fact, to make it, to make it more like, to make it worse so that it actually can make the.
Speaker 9: You've got asked in that same interview yesterday, have you visited sex workers before and like he refused to answer that question.
Speaker 11: That's not in the public interest.
Speaker 7: Oh man, is this in that's where they sell the most contact.
Speaker 6: We heard that yesterday. Yeah, all right, let's get into the show. Thousands of bucks to be one our pop quiz at seven and eight.
Speaker 4: We've got to brand you right or wrong.
Speaker 6: One of our listeners will need your help fighting with his girlfriend over something that happened before they even met.
Speaker 7: Irrelevant.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I've got another Kiss live performance. Iconic Aussie group Bachelor Girl are going to be performing live for us. I'm right now do Let's do Trady Versus Lady Colin. You want to give it a go thirty one oh six five You'll get a brand new OPO smartphone and live from our sister station Kiss FM in LA for Friday. Let's do a DJ triple XL with a Kiss mix. Turn it up nice and allowed. Nine past six. Now it's Friday morning. You're on Kiss Breakfast, Mikey Brooklyn and Amy's gerading. Please I want to start to say, and Trady Versus Lady is on your chance to win a brand new OPO.
Speaker 7: Good morning Jody, Good morning, Good morn Jody. So you where to go? On laborer Jody, Are you on the tour at the moment.
Speaker 16: Yeah, I'm on my tools today.
Speaker 17: Yeah, oh I love it.
Speaker 7: Good on. Yeah, you're building houses. Do you specialize in one thing in particular?
Speaker 16: Oh, they specialize in a lot of renovations and stuff for your old houses and all Salber and I somewhere in castle.
Speaker 7: Oh, how good. So you're in a relationship. You've got two kids and three grandkids. So your grandma do you go by grandma or Nan?
Speaker 16: Grandma all the one?
Speaker 6: Yeah, one's always got a different thing everyone likes.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they've got their own, Like my mom likes her nickname is Pozzy because she's because no, because she's part Palm, part Aussie. They've given her. She's given herself a nickname, made up name. You've got like Nan, pop Nan, Grandma grandpa was Nan. Yeah. So you had a boyfriend at six Oh my gosh, you had a boyfriend at sixteen? And yeah, you got it on a few times.
Speaker 16: Three times only, that's all three And I wouldn't call it that, but you know what I mean, it's that's apparently that's what it was, because the result was obvious.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and what happened I went to it.
Speaker 16: I was having a I had a sister in my belly.
Speaker 6: I'm fill a bit.
Speaker 16: Sick, and I went to the doctor. Had a sister in my belly. Yeah, And I went and had an operation. This is before my found that. This a couple of weeks before. Anyway, when I had finished your operation, they said to me at the hospital, you look, we've got the sister. But your baby's going to be a wood baby. And they said, oh, you've got a baby in there. I said, no, no, no, no, no, I've only had well what you could call it sex, but I don't.
Speaker 6: Think it was.
Speaker 4: I don't like it.
Speaker 16: But it was just crap. And then all of a sudden, I good. They said, your babies are right, Your babies are right. So I walked up and down the streets to take the smokes and just kept saying, I'm having a baby, my baby, I'm having a baby. And then I had a baby.
Speaker 6: Oh my hefe ever.
Speaker 7: Oh Jody, So what did you have? A little girl?
Speaker 16: Had a little girl?
Speaker 7: How old is a girl?
Speaker 16: She's thirty nine this year?
Speaker 6: What were you?
Speaker 16: I was just just turned seventeen.
Speaker 9: Wow, did your like high school boyfriend and stick around?
Speaker 17: Get real?
Speaker 16: I wouldn't have a high school boyfriend from my school mate, No way. It was just it was just a little ringer that looked alright on a good night. After a couple of bvs.
Speaker 7: You know that he was a dud. Route she's not sicking around?
Speaker 6: Or was he not in your daughter's life?
Speaker 16: Three goes with it. First three goes and can you get that lucky? I mean, honestly, not even a good looking black. I thought, this baby looks like him. I'm going to have to adopt her out.
Speaker 7: Does she look like you?
Speaker 6: Jody?
Speaker 16: Get real, she doesn't look like him.
Speaker 6: We want to We did want to find out though, was he in her life at all or not for the.
Speaker 16: First five years? But he was a real dud, so he little bit loose, So now we always followed aroundom you know he was, But she ended up relationship.
Speaker 6: Yeah dud, dud.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And you've got yourself a beautiful daughter and probably best mate. So you're the winner Jo.
Speaker 16: And great green kids and everything. So it's really really nice, so.
Speaker 7: Good, all right, waiting in a eighty K jeez, she went from sister's sister, it's Jody.
Speaker 6: All right, hold there, we'll get you in a sack. Let's meet our trady Jake. How you doing man, good man?
Speaker 18: How dad?
Speaker 6: You're a crane operator? You are engaged. When do you getting married? Mate?
Speaker 19: Ah? The family's asked me about everybody. Oh okay, maybe three years?
Speaker 7: Yeah, no, rash, hold out to what How long have you been engaged for Jake?
Speaker 13: Since January this year?
Speaker 7: Okay?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, okay, yeah, but usually the woman will want some sort of.
Speaker 7: Date right well between I got engaged and then married all within the same year.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and Crow, now you're engaged. Now have you got a date yet or now?
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 12: We don't really know what we want to do, so I know I have to plan everything, so I'm putting it off because it will fall on me.
Speaker 6: Yeah all right, now tell us mate, you did proposing Bali, but it didn't go well, did it.
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 20: So it was my fiance's name, Shay, her and I and her entire family, so there was about twelve of us. Only her brother and her mum knew about the proposal. But I planned it like nine months in advance with the resort, so I had a photographer, I had like everything set up, a nice like area secluded for us, and a day before the proposal was supposed to happen.
Speaker 19: I got Balley belly, but I got it so bad that I had to get on the IV drip about two hours after I woke up, and then I had an allergic reaction to the IV drip.
Speaker 20: I went yellow because of busker pan. I had jawned us and I shipped myself on the bed.
Speaker 6: But you still proposed.
Speaker 20: I'm not the day that was planned, so I had to like yeah.
Speaker 17: So I slept like twenty.
Speaker 20: Four hours and then I woke up my phone in my hand with my email opened to the proposal lady, and it was going to happen that day, and it was like three hours away, and I quickly.
Speaker 19: Had to like change the date and time.
Speaker 20: And I did propose like four days later, and I was still sick, and the photos I'm very like sale yellow skinny.
Speaker 6: I also think about Bali every time I've gone there, I've got sick like that I have.
Speaker 7: I have been to Bali like maybe six eight times. Never once got Bali belly. We've never ever been sick from bally Good. I've got steel, yeah, all.
Speaker 6: Right, okay. Waiting at sixty seven kilos, he dropped a knee and dropped his guards.
Speaker 4: It's jade. Good luck, mate, Amy's got your question.
Speaker 7: Okay, question number one? What would you be doing at an Oscar Wiley store? What would you be buying.
Speaker 8: Blind?
Speaker 5: Blind?
Speaker 7: He said blind? No, you'd be buying glasses or getting your eyes checked the eyetore, optometrist, something like that. All right, which supermarket uses the slogan good different?
Speaker 13: Aldi?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Those ads are good, aren't they? The Audi ads?
Speaker 7: Yes? So good?
Speaker 4: You don't agree?
Speaker 7: What type of beauty product does the brand model rock?
Speaker 6: Cell model rock?
Speaker 8: Ah?
Speaker 7: God?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Okay?
Speaker 8: Foundation?
Speaker 7: Fake eyelashes?
Speaker 6: Do they ever look real? I was looking at a girl at a cafe yesterday I ordered my coffee with. They were the biggest eyelashes I've ever seen. You can the deal.
Speaker 7: You can get some natural looking ones. But I think the people who like to get the fake eyelashes one they like to look like they could take flight.
Speaker 6: But she's not falling anyone. I don't think they're real.
Speaker 11: I don't think everyone realizes they're not real.
Speaker 4: It's a look like an accessory kind of thing.
Speaker 7: I guess.
Speaker 6: So yeah, all right, mate, you got one. Now we'll go to Jody. Let's see how you go Jody, good luck. All right.
Speaker 4: In landscaping, what is terror for form edging.
Speaker 21: Terraform edging?
Speaker 22: Yeah, what sounds like something something that's made out of a special material that goes to the edge of the gardens, Like it's like layered garden or something like that.
Speaker 16: It's got that terror collor crushed up groups.
Speaker 6: You know. It's the steel border that goes around the flower bed retaining wol Yeah, but it's a steel one and it goes all rusty. I don't know where go.
Speaker 16: On the gateway bridge.
Speaker 10: I think we think she's close enough. Only thing she didn't say was steel.
Speaker 16: All.
Speaker 9: When you give the world's longest dart of it's going to be correct.
Speaker 6: Control I what is the computer program Steam? Used for?
Speaker 4: Steam?
Speaker 22: Steam?
Speaker 17: Yep, it's either like a.
Speaker 23: Maybe a money.
Speaker 4: Nah, it's downloading.
Speaker 8: Games exchange money.
Speaker 6: It's really it's not at all, but you could keep saying that. All right, you got one? All good? Which motorcycle brand makes the Ninja series?
Speaker 8: That's a quacker?
Speaker 6: It is? It is? Yeah, Kawasaki cool k Yeah they call it a quacker?
Speaker 7: Oh do they?
Speaker 6: Yes? Yeah?
Speaker 24: Well the girl Wednesday, all right, you got yourself an off Reno sixteen series smartphone designed for the next generation.
Speaker 6: Of mobile creators with powerful cameras, AI adding the editing tools and long lasting performance.
Speaker 11: Good on your you got it, well done, well done.
Speaker 16: That's fantastic.
Speaker 18: Love, love of love.
Speaker 16: I thought I love a life before, but now I'm really loving.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it is right. Congratulations.
Speaker 7: Oh no, ignore me, you're right?
Speaker 11: What's going on?
Speaker 6: Amy?
Speaker 7: I don't forty that's what's going on?
Speaker 6: Only forty two? Already?
Speaker 7: Piss off?
Speaker 10: You're forty four, aren't you?
Speaker 6: I'm thirty nine?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 4: Lying about What does it say at the moment?
Speaker 6: By the way, did it change? Yeah? Please? AI? My age?
Speaker 4: You kept on saying I was fifty when I am not.
Speaker 7: Well, they've obviously just based it off your looks. And it's also because you always lie about your age.
Speaker 12: It's confused about what you actually are. It now says your exact birth date is unknown?
Speaker 10: Is exactly what you want?
Speaker 7: How old am I?
Speaker 25: Oh?
Speaker 7: One second?
Speaker 6: How old are you? Really?
Speaker 7: Forty?
Speaker 6: Most people don't need a banana while we're still doing a radio chat? Yeah, what's wrong with you?
Speaker 21: Know?
Speaker 6: Like, don't eat while the MIC's are on.
Speaker 12: There you're talking about it's Australian content creator, author and podcaster Amy.
Speaker 11: An author too.
Speaker 7: She's got took forty two. Your book about yours is wrong too, Mind's wrong forty two?
Speaker 6: The internet says your forty two wade your books.
Speaker 10: Strap Yourself In is available at all good bookstores.
Speaker 7: What's it about Strap yourself In? It's about It's not about strap.
Speaker 11: Is it a guide to your.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's all about pegging. That's basically. No, it's about uh, it's all. It's a play on expectation versus expectation versus reality. And no, AI did not bloody writer.
Speaker 11: I wrote every single like a self help book.
Speaker 7: No, it's not self help. It's a comedy. Basically, it's very funny about expectation, expectation versus reality, but through all different topics. So like expectation, what my expectation on marriage was versus the reality of it, My expectation on you know, pregnancy versus there blah blah. It's more for women. Yeah, yeah, I have a question.
Speaker 10: Do you have an audiobook?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 10: Did you have to voice the yes?
Speaker 7: I did?
Speaker 12: Now a Google said this might be an easy way of knowing what the books about. A deeply relatable memoir challenging our unrealistic expectations of motherhood and life.
Speaker 6: There you go.
Speaker 11: So it's a memoir of you.
Speaker 7: Yeah. So it's written about my life. But it's not like a biography or anything. It's just it's written in my personal, lived in.
Speaker 11: Experience in an interesting way.
Speaker 10: Five stars on book Topia.
Speaker 7: Oh, there you go. It's called Strap Yourself In. It took me almost a year to write, and I would write it after I've put the kids to bed and I'd stay up all night. My publisher was like, I need fifteen thousand words, and I.
Speaker 6: Was like, oh, this all pre chat JPT, all.
Speaker 7: Pre chatjet would I'd get Chat to write the whole thing?
Speaker 17: Oh?
Speaker 7: People get ghost writers. I did every single word. So what a trooper feel proud about that?
Speaker 10: He's got a book too?
Speaker 20: Oh you book?
Speaker 6: I got ye? Bring them in?
Speaker 10: Why I've got some? I think?
Speaker 6: Have you got them here?
Speaker 7: You have a book?
Speaker 6: Do you have them right here? Yeah?
Speaker 12: If you give me wait if we go to a song, and then potentially yeah, because I used to work with Mikey when he released.
Speaker 10: These best sellers.
Speaker 6: Yeah, why don't we bring.
Speaker 10: That on them?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Wait, what are they called?
Speaker 24: No?
Speaker 6: No, no way? The song we'll show you.
Speaker 10: How many pages is your book gaming?
Speaker 7: Oh, like two hundred something.
Speaker 10: We didn't quite get there much. It's more of a pamphlet.
Speaker 6: We'll do that next. Or I go find my book Taylor Kid. It is Friday. We were just having a chat. We didn't realize Amy, you are a best selling author.
Speaker 7: I don't know about what's your book called?
Speaker 6: Again?
Speaker 7: I have a book called strap Yourself In, which is a metaphor for strapping yourself into life. Yeah, basically, yeah, you can get it getting your husband to pe you. You can still buy it. Yeah, about Yourselfhia and Amy Drada don't know where?
Speaker 6: And then I forgot crow Nut came on and so when Mikey has books, I had two.
Speaker 7: I had no idea you wrote a book. Where did they? Where did you sell them.
Speaker 6: In the New York Best time Sellers list or the bookstores?
Speaker 7: Crow to see these?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I've just found them. Hang on and bringing one in?
Speaker 7: What she's just got your book flying around the office?
Speaker 6: Yeah, well there were multiple copies left over I didn't sell as well as here we go, there's the first.
Speaker 7: Edition single guy tips. Yeah, twenty one sure Fire Ways to Get the Girl by Mikey? Is that mean should be a photo of you that looks like mister Burns. Oh my god.
Speaker 6: So we used to do a segment on air where I'd help single men pick up women.
Speaker 11: Read some outday way it's number one.
Speaker 7: Organize a date with a girl, but cancel at five pm on the day of the date. Tell us something has come up. It will look like you Ana is available and there might be someone else in the picture. Guaranteed she will follow up to lie. She will follow up to line up another date. That's don't do that, Just flat out don't do that. If someone ghosted me at five pm and said something's come up, I'd be like, see you, I reckon, you'd be more keen.
Speaker 24: Yeah.
Speaker 11: Wait, no, girl thinks they're going to fall for it.
Speaker 7: Hang on. Number three, How do you tell whether a girl is a time waster? When you're in a club, offer her a sip of your drink. If she takes it and drinks from your straw or straight from the glass, then she's into you. Time wasters friend's colleagues, your mate's little sister. Any girl that flirts with you that is clearly not interested or has a boyfriend, you must keep away from her. But you won't because she's hot. This is the shittest book I've ever read. Wait number ten. Pretend you're injured, rabbit.
Speaker 14: Is that what you came in with?
Speaker 7: His twenty band aids on the other day, Wrap a bandage around your arm, grab some crutches, put a cast on your foot. It's a great icebreaker. Girls will approach you asking what happened, So make sure it's an impressive story.
Speaker 12: I'm onto the second edition over here. Two editions take you Nan, take your Nana everywhere. It makes you look family oriented, sensitive and caring.
Speaker 10: Girls love that ship.
Speaker 6: True.
Speaker 7: Well, wait, if you want to get a girl back into the bedroom, tell her you have a small d. She will see it as a challenge and her curiosity will pick and you can.
Speaker 11: Barely read, let alone write and book.
Speaker 6: What do you think of the book? The spot?
Speaker 7: I mean, yeah, these are these This is basically not what this is. You just don't do these things when you're trying to pick up a lot of them.
Speaker 6: Work for me.
Speaker 4: You got another one there crying.
Speaker 10: I tell her that she's not your usual type.
Speaker 12: She feel the need to try harder to win you over, and she'll always feel slightly threatened by other girls that are your Oh my.
Speaker 7: God, So your method is just to be a complete asshole and treat her like crap and.
Speaker 6: Make her crap. It's slight little mind games. Yeah, that'll make her interested. Well, I stand by those books.
Speaker 7: Is it how you picked up Alana?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Alright? Birthday wheel time? Your birthday today? You can keep those books.
Speaker 7: But I know I'm burning that this photo I can't. That was obviously before Ai.
Speaker 11: You know what you look like?
Speaker 12: There's it's a it's a show with a guy that looks like that.
Speaker 10: Is it how I met your mother or something?
Speaker 7: Is it the guy that with a cooking meth in the garage? The neck is too thin, the head and the forehead is so big.
Speaker 6: We can't see a lot of So we'll just do the birthday wheel?
Speaker 11: Yeah, walrow, are you showing me?
Speaker 10: Now?
Speaker 7: Put a story up on sol.
Speaker 11: Thanks for sharing you.
Speaker 6: No, I'm proud of it.
Speaker 4: And they sold out. It made me a lot of money.
Speaker 7: I bet they didn't.
Speaker 12: I actually think from memory we gave them away for free on air.
Speaker 6: Well, if you want one, thirty one oh sixty five, there's two left.
Speaker 4: You'll get that. If it's your birthday today.
Speaker 6: Not only will you get whatever our wheel spins on, you'll get a copy of my single guy tip books. Yeah, so, Colin, if you want to play the birthday wheel right now, thirteen one oh sixty five, got to be your birthday today.
Speaker 12: Okay, okay, it's my birthday it's my birthday day.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you're on Kiss Breakfast, Mikey Brooklyn, Amy Drud Time to do our birthday wheel on the seventh of August today, Happy birthday.
Speaker 7: Happy birthday. And I'll tell you who else is celebrating. Charlie's thorn. Oh, she's fifty one today. She's so stunning. She's so stunning in everything except that movie mon stuff. Have you seen her in Monster?
Speaker 4: What's wrong with her in it?
Speaker 7: She's well, she's a serial killer in.
Speaker 11: It, but she is she purposely looked made herself.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Yeah movie, it's based on that famous female serial killer.
Speaker 7: Wow, look at her that right, Yeah, and you're like, she like really lean in and juggling into that role. Anyway, she's fifty one today. David Duchovny California, californiaication actor.
Speaker 11: He's six's sick.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he was xys yep.
Speaker 7: Wayne Knight seventy one today and Meghan Gail is fifty one and also probably one of your favorite songs, My key Wap by Carti B and Meghan. This stallion came out on this day, twenty twenty. Now from the Megas job, that's the web sense wet. I'm fucking bloop blooplop.
Speaker 6: That's the wet.
Speaker 5: That's the wet, Michael.
Speaker 6: I know this version. Yeah, yeah, all right, Well, a happy birthday to what now? Adam? You're on? Hello?
Speaker 19: Hey Adam, Hey guys, Hello, are.
Speaker 6: We the birthday?
Speaker 4: What are you doing to celebrate?
Speaker 13: Mate?
Speaker 18: I'm actually being taken to the Hannah Valley from five of my mates.
Speaker 6: Amazing boys did the Hunter Valley?
Speaker 7: Are you doing a few wineries I've done in couples, but wy.
Speaker 13: Tour starts at eight point thirty this morning.
Speaker 17: Yeah, and then and then they're coming home on a Monday.
Speaker 9: Probably be a good place to pick up single girls on a winery trip.
Speaker 7: Are you single? Are you single? Adam?
Speaker 13: All of us are married.
Speaker 7: Oh okay, you know, sorry, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: Like, it's typically the girls go away to like a wine.
Speaker 7: Yeah, not really. My husband loves wine like him and his mates. They're all into wine. They all have their little cellars and yeah, they've got all their wine subscriptions, so that's something they would do.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, and how good wine tasting? By the way, he said his first ones at eight thirty. Yeah, sometimes you started like a champagne house or something and you're hammered by like ten ass.
Speaker 4: Yes, all right, good luck man.
Speaker 6: Let's spin that wheel the Alec.
Speaker 4: The pom is here, let's go about that.
Speaker 11: You've got to work on your spin Alec. What it is number twelve?
Speaker 26: Live your below deck best life aboard the Jackson super Yocht. You'll be treating to that Shandon bottomless long lunch with free flowing bubbles, three courses and live music while sailing to Sydney Harbor Oka at Jackson dot com to are you how good.
Speaker 7: Is that great price grabs? Man? Amazing?
Speaker 13: Can't wait another weekend.
Speaker 7: Another weekend with the boys. Maybe you can take the wife.
Speaker 13: On that one for sure, I'll Bobby have to after this weekend?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 6: Yeah, alright mate?
Speaker 4: How you got to pick our birthday song?
Speaker 6: Brooklyn? You got your carry over?
Speaker 11: I do I have for you? Hailey Steinfeld with Adam was done and.
Speaker 7: Nothing?
Speaker 6: What what? What? Man? Pick up all right, Hey, we got you might prefer this, mate, big hit? Don't you worried child? Swedish house mafia?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I feel like you hear this every day on the radio day you know.
Speaker 6: Well, it's up to you. Adam, what do you want to go for?
Speaker 13: Mate? I'm with Brooklyn today, So let's go with Brooklyn.
Speaker 6: Adam, Halie Steinfeld Gorge. Yeah, all right, first calls coming up? You want to get on air? What are you thinking about today? What's on your mind for Friday morning? Phoned it in thirteen one o six five. Anything you want to talk about for our first calls? Thirteen one o six five. All right, here we go, Brooklyn, you win on Kiss Breakfast. You're hanging out with Mikey Brooklyn and Amy Gerarda's Friday. Who's cutting is Shie? Who's got there? Callers for our first calls thirty and one oh six five. If you want to get on air and have a chat, here's Johnny Morning. How I is good? What's up? What do you want to tell us about?
Speaker 13: So about a month ago, just over a month ago, I was coming back from the coast after a twelve hour shift. Yeah, and because I was back late, I had to unlock the roller door and ended up shipping my pants in front of the camera.
Speaker 11: Thank god, that story took a big time.
Speaker 7: Wait wait wait wait, you couldn't wait to get inside or like you we?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 13: No, so because there's a lock box, and there's about four k's on one bunch of keys, and each K opens up every roller door, and you don't know which one's which. So I was trying to find the right one and didn't realize I ended up shipping my pants front of the camera.
Speaker 6: What what camera?
Speaker 8: Though?
Speaker 6: Who's watching this? Work colleagues or your your boss?
Speaker 11: Did you take your pants off and do it?
Speaker 13: Or it was this in your pants?
Speaker 7: Were you busting to use the loo and you just couldn't You couldn't get the roller door up quick enough? Is that right?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 11: Could you see anything on the camera there?
Speaker 7: You weren't wearing white?
Speaker 26: No? I didn't.
Speaker 13: No, I didn't know till I got a call from your boss the next morning and call them his shitty.
Speaker 11: So I could see it on the No.
Speaker 7: No, I've never pud my com No. I actually I can't even imagine ever just allowing it to come out. I will hold it in like I so tight.
Speaker 9: Yeah, what about you, Brooklyn, But like you have skitty sometimes.
Speaker 7: Yeah, girls, I don't have skitties ever.
Speaker 4: I've heard women say this.
Speaker 6: They're like they've picked up their husband's underpants every time he has skitties. But girls don't have.
Speaker 7: Girls don't have spouse. I think my husband's nickname amongst his mates was hot pocket because he would like scratch his butthole. And yeah, anyway, is the hot pocket he was away on He was away on a boys weekend and he was wearing white breefs like white shorts. He won't mind me telling this to left it on the He left a pair of his undies on the floor and there was a little bit of a skid stain or whatever. And so they've called him hot pocket because he's obviously scratched his butthole with a finger. And then yeah, so actually like a finger you all laughing, I bet you all have skitties in your undies.
Speaker 6: To white my bottom properly.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Brooklyn does well, you know occasionally occasionally, Yeah.
Speaker 6: More shameful in your community, not really, you know, should be.
Speaker 10: Inside out the other day because you wore them two days in a row.
Speaker 6: That was an accident. I got dressed in the dark. Yeah right, you know I got dressed in the dark ones put on a girlfriend's jeans that I had, Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, And I came to work in like skinned.
Speaker 6: I couldn't moved, but I didn't know why.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that would have been disgusting.
Speaker 6: You want to go to Ali or.
Speaker 7: Ali Ali, Ali, Ali, Ali Ali?
Speaker 6: All right, what's up? Man? What do you want to chat about?
Speaker 17: You know how you guys were talking about sleepwalking yesterday?
Speaker 6: Oh, yes, you're bad with you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I've got a whole history of sleepwalking. It seems to be a I don't know, some sort of genetic thing that's happening in my household. Yeah, it's a syndrome. Yeah, my dad does it. Me and my brothers used to sleepwalk, and now my kids are doing it.
Speaker 6: What about you, man? You do it as well.
Speaker 17: I used to do it.
Speaker 13: Now I've got a story. They would probably give you shivers.
Speaker 6: Oh tell me, go on.
Speaker 17: So I'm going to set the scene right because I remember, like I dreamed it last night. Oh okay, ticher picture of this. You're you're on a train station. You're fifteen sixteen with your family. The train session is in Pakistan, right, and something happens. The train leaves and you're left behind. The family is in the train and you're left behind. So what do you do. You're like, I'm going to jump the platform and chet up after the train. So I get up from my seat on the train session to go to the to the edge of the platform to jump. And I opened my eyes. It's in the middle of the night. I'm on a train.
Speaker 6: Is this all a dream?
Speaker 7: Wait? So you actually slept walked out of your house and onto a train.
Speaker 17: No? No, we were on a train traveling through Pakistan.
Speaker 7: Oh okay, I had.
Speaker 17: I had walked out of the room to the to the to the door about to jump out of the train.
Speaker 7: Oh god, no, obviously he's still alone.
Speaker 17: Was about to jump out of the train, and some dude, god knows what he was doing there. He slept me on the face. When I woke up.
Speaker 6: You liked it, right?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 17: I woke up.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and you were just about to jump off the moving train.
Speaker 17: I was just about to jump off the moving train. He saved my life.
Speaker 11: Do you still sleep walk now?
Speaker 17: No?
Speaker 7: Weird, it's a weird thing, Like I don't. I haven't slept walked in ten years now. So if you.
Speaker 6: Grow out of it, you reckon.
Speaker 7: I don't know. I think it's when you're going through something.
Speaker 6: Or didn't you see a psychologist about.
Speaker 7: I saw a sleep specialist. Yeah, she said it was because I hadn't processed a break up.
Speaker 9: Now, how many sleep psychologist sessions do you need till you get to that nugget of information?
Speaker 11: I only saw her once, and in that one session she figured out.
Speaker 7: What it was, kind of like, what else is going on? She was like, let me look at what's been happening in your life, because, to be fair, I hadn't really been a sleepwalker, and then all of a sudden I had this six month period where I would sleepwalk, I'd make myself cereal in the middle of the night.
Speaker 4: But there was a lot of alcohol involved, wasn't it?
Speaker 6: Sometimes but sometimes not really sober sleepwalking?
Speaker 7: Sober sleep walking?
Speaker 9: Sleep specialists are doctors or just I mean someone the.
Speaker 7: Same as a dating expert. Probably bullshit?
Speaker 6: All right, hey crow, now it's going to come in and hit a celebrity gossip. What are you looking at.
Speaker 12: Which celebrity claims they can keep up with Snoop dogg When it comes to smoking.
Speaker 5: The celebrity news you like that.
Speaker 10: Do you guys know the actress Bella Thorne?
Speaker 11: You do vaguely.
Speaker 12: I think you would probably know, Mikey, because I think she was she was hot, and she was a Disney one that kind of then like stripped herself of the Disney clean image and started doing like only fans stuff at some stage.
Speaker 11: But oh wow, smirk on your face, Mikey.
Speaker 6: Remember.
Speaker 12: So she was on the Disney show Shake It Up, which is also where Zendaya got her big break, and they had a feud as well, by the way.
Speaker 10: But anyway, so she.
Speaker 12: Also for those huh, she's pretty Yeah, for those who don't know her from Disney, if you've seen that movie Blended with Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore and they like have blended family and they go over to like Africa on a trip or something. She plays Adam Sandler's daughter in that. That's about as much as I can explain it. But the story is. She was on Caller Daddy, the latest episode of Call Her Daddy with Alex Cooper, and when she was chatting to Alex, she claimed that she's one of the only people in this world that can keep up with Snoop Dogg when it comes to smoking weed.
Speaker 10: Take a listen.
Speaker 7: I also heard that you were one of the only people who can keep up with Snoop Dogg when it comes to smoking. Is that true or is that true?
Speaker 10: It's true? What is smoking with him?
Speaker 7: Like smoking with him is awesome.
Speaker 27: He's got his big buss, which is insane, and there's just hella people and like hella smoke everywhere.
Speaker 7: Like it's a thick.
Speaker 27: It's like, where's the amount of oxygen compared to the amount of smoke in this area?
Speaker 6: And that's not hot. I'm sorry, Like, I don't know. Maybe you girls have a different opinion, but I'm not listening to her.
Speaker 12: Snoop dog By the way, we've we've actually had because he has someone that he employs as his blunt roller and we've spoken to them on the show before. According to the most recent reports, he smokes about fifteen to twenty five doobies.
Speaker 10: Yeah a y.
Speaker 7: So is it completely legal over in America?
Speaker 10: Like it's legal there? Yeah, yeah wow?
Speaker 6: But do you know what I mean?
Speaker 7: Like, if it's weed every day, if a dude was.
Speaker 6: Like, oh, I smoke keeps a pot? Is that hot?
Speaker 7: No? But I well no, it's also illegal here. Yes, you're yeah, yeah, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 20: Broke?
Speaker 6: Yeah, turn on her.
Speaker 11: I mean, it depends what they look like.
Speaker 10: Excuse anything.
Speaker 7: We'll be Jordan wants to smoke pot every day. I'm still going there.
Speaker 10: Hay Tones and I.
Speaker 12: For months, we've been speculating that her and her husband have split because she kind of unfollowed him on Instagram, removed all the posts with him and that kind of thing, and that's normally a sure fire away to confer. Yeah, and now it's been confirmed because he's posted a pregnancy announcement with another woman.
Speaker 7: Oh wow, Yes, so pretty heavy.
Speaker 12: Now in terms of their timeline now, Tones, we don't know exactly when they started dating Tones and his name is Jimmy, but we're guessing it's around twenty twenty. They got married in Bali in March of twenty twenty three, and I did some sleuthing because I'm like, this is weird, Like we know that they hadn't posted together for like.
Speaker 7: A few months, but this feels really quick.
Speaker 10: So in my sleuthing, this is what I've this.
Speaker 6: Is what I think behind that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so it's every female by.
Speaker 12: The way, it's just like, I need to work out how this is possible. So the last time I could find them posted in a photo together was August of last year.
Speaker 7: They were in like Europe together, Okay, August of last year.
Speaker 12: Now, like the ultrasound or sonogram photo that they've posted with their baby announcement, you could argue that it's about a three to four month mark because you also wouldn't really announce your pregnancy before three months.
Speaker 7: Yes, usually announced it at twelve weeks.
Speaker 12: Yes, okay, So they were together in August of last year, and now let's say the partner's three to four months along. The math would then tell me that she fell pregnant in May of this year, which would be like at the longest eight months since their tones and I was last photo with.
Speaker 6: Him, And we don't know when they actually broke up sooner than so at the like, so let's say within six months.
Speaker 12: Yep, we could guess of him splitting with tones and a marriage by the way, not boyfriend and girlfriend.
Speaker 10: He's now pregnant with another woman.
Speaker 6: That had hurt, wouldn't it It would hurt?
Speaker 10: And also it kind of raises questions.
Speaker 12: Of was their crossover because that's very quick to move on from a marriage.
Speaker 6: Does it hurt more when a dude moves on and then he gets married or has kids, because like, I don't think I'm just speaking for me here, and I think guys care as much like I've had x as move on, get married, kids on my whatever. But if there's a dude that you're really into and then he breaks up with you and then within a year he's married with kids, does not hurt more.
Speaker 7: It's never happened to me, so I can't. I don't know, not really, Like if I was done with the relationship, Yeah.
Speaker 6: What about if it's like a guy that you were still sort of.
Speaker 7: Had one of them?
Speaker 6: No? No, no, you get.
Speaker 10: I think more.
Speaker 12: In my case, I'm a very spiteful person. It's because I'm like I wish it was me. I'm like, they don't deserve this happiness married. Yeah, So I don't like it when they move on and good things come to.
Speaker 6: All, it should be miserable.
Speaker 9: I was a dinner last night with Damien, my husband, and he goes is the tones and I walking on and I turn and like I said, no, that's not her.
Speaker 11: But then looking at the photo that was just up like she looks so.
Speaker 7: Actually, yeah, hopefully it was.
Speaker 6: Ted past seven. We give away thousands of bucks every day. Let's do our pop Queiz thirteen one oh six five. Call right now and you want more gossip, more FBI gossip. I'll go and get the Kiss Breakfast podcast on our free iheartup pop Qui's times.
Speaker 7: Quiz.
Speaker 6: We give away thousands every day with our pop quiz and your first chance to play for Friday is right now. It's you bear Hello, good morning you god? All right? What would you do with a cash?
Speaker 25: I think spoiling ourselves messages.
Speaker 17: I want one of those.
Speaker 14: I want one of those.
Speaker 7: Heads heads far oh my god. I actually had one of them in Vietnam and it was absolutely delight. It's like you lay down and they obviously wash your hair, but you have like this halo of water, so it's like a head and scout massage, shoulder neck.
Speaker 6: It's so you like.
Speaker 9: That because I have one in Japan. The halo water. He's just annoying.
Speaker 7: I love.
Speaker 11: Or constantly getting wet.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 9: They could look school for Instagram, but the feeling wasn't anything great.
Speaker 7: I loved it.
Speaker 6: Let's get good luck.
Speaker 7: What color is a packet of Smith's chicken chips. Screen name of famous.
Speaker 25: Jack as Jack Sparrow.
Speaker 7: Who has won more Oscars? Ben Affleck or Matt Damon?
Speaker 23: Matt Damon Andy.
Speaker 7: Allen is a judge on which Australian cooking show Master Chef, which Olivia Dean Song starts with her singing talk to me, talk to me to pass? How many houses are being renovated on the block? Four? Which AFL team does Clayton Oliver play for.
Speaker 25: Gold? Coach?
Speaker 7: What does? Who? Does Rob Kardashian have a daughter with.
Speaker 23: Black China?
Speaker 7: Jason Sudeikis plays an American college football coach in which comedy series Ted? Which actor hosts the Dinners on Me podcast Path all Right? Which Olivia Dean Song starts with her singing talk to me, talk to me, No man, I need ny game? Yeah? So you got five out of ten? Ben Affleck has actually won more Oscars than Matt Damon.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 7: And there are five houses being renovated on the block, not four. Clayton Oliver plays for g w S, which is Greater Western Sydney. You got those two right? And Jesse Tyler Ferguson is the actor who hosts the Dinners on Me podcast.
Speaker 6: Well five out of ten, not too bad, very good. Yeah, man, another chance coming up around eight. All right, not long to goo will tell you one to call in if you want to play our pop quiz up next. But we're going to do a brand new Right or Wrong. So one of our listeners is going to need your help. He is fighting with his girlfriend and it's about something that happened before they even met.
Speaker 9: Okay, yeah, but you can't It could be for a murder or something we don't know.
Speaker 7: We don't know calling up on radio someone.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, she's all angry at him for something he did before they met. Let's find out what it is. Let's do Olivia Rodrigue for you right now though you're on Kiss Breakfast Mikey Brooklyn, Amy, Gerard Friday.
Speaker 7: Great, okay, so we've got a listener on the line.
Speaker 17: Luke.
Speaker 7: He is currently in the doghouse with his missus. He just wants some advice maybe from us. So he's been with his partner now for six months and everything's going great. They went out for a few drinks a couple of nights ago or last weekend yep, and a few conversations came up and I don't know how. I don't know how how it got here. But basically, Luke admitted to his girlfriend that when he was single, before he had met her, he used to go to brothels, Right, I told her that, Yeah, so he Luke actually doesn't think it's a bigger deal, like it's a big deal.
Speaker 6: It was before her.
Speaker 7: It was before her. Emily, on the other hand, thinks it's absolutely disgusting and women would Yeah, and she basically has refused to see Luke ever since.
Speaker 6: All right, let's get him on, Luke. How you're doing, man?
Speaker 11: Hey Luke, Hey Luke, good morning.
Speaker 6: Hello. Why did you tell her that.
Speaker 7: I know how many drinks have you had?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 14: We were talking about things that we've done in the past, like things in the bedroom sort of stuff. And I haven't had many girlfriends, and she knows a few of like the past relationships that I've had. And I said something that was like maybe took her a bit by surprise, and it just came after I had seen a few sex workers in the past, and she really didn't take that very well.
Speaker 7: And can I ask Luke, Because when I was having a read over this, I was like, oh, you know, you know, one visit to the brothel, I would probably could overlook. But like, are you saying you've you went a few times? Like was it a frequent thing that you would say.
Speaker 14: That you It was not a frequent thing. Like I had a mate that I used to go and have drinks with and he was there a lot, and that felt weird to me. But he was like he would introduce me to this place, and over the course of a year or so, maybe it was like five times.
Speaker 6: That's more than once. So you're saying that, Okay, so let's imagine this is Ryan. If Ryan said I'd been to a brothel, you're saying once is like whatever, boy's trip. But frequent is the problem.
Speaker 7: Six months into a relationship, if I found out that Ryan had gone to the brothel multiple times, I would instantly think less of him.
Speaker 11: Well there you go, Yeahluke, Luke?
Speaker 7: What why?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 13: Why?
Speaker 11: Like could you not just pick up or go on the apps?
Speaker 14: It wasn't even that it wasn't like I had to do that kind of thing. It was more that like that was where the night ended up. Like when you're with a group of people that that's their regular thing, and like they were party nights, you know what I mean. And it was not I was not in a space where I was, you know, chatting up some girl and pretending to be interested or whatever.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so it was a bit more transactional for you. Are you still friends with all his people?
Speaker 14: Yeah, but we don't, like I haven't had a night like that in a long time. And that's the thing, Like she's acting like this is something that's been ongoing or that there was like overlap in our relationship, and there wasn't, like I've never cheated or anything like that, So you.
Speaker 6: Think she should just get over it. It's your past, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 14: Well, and like the reason I said something in the first place as well, like the spirit of it was like, let's be honest with each other. They didn't together, They're out.
Speaker 7: Of your dirty laundry, so nothing comes up.
Speaker 14: I get that if you find out now than like in five years.
Speaker 7: What about what about Luke, if you found out that your girlfriend Emily had been paying for sex off male jigalows.
Speaker 6: Never got a second.
Speaker 7: It's a fair question, like if she'd been to kind of Kinks and been paying for sex with hot male jiglows, would that bother you do they even exist.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I would be. I would be very surprised like that would that would be a bit of a shock. But I wouldn't like judge somebody negatively for it. I wouldn't.
Speaker 6: Yeah, otherwise you'd be a hypocrite. How do you feel about this, because I know you can be quite judgmental if you found out your man used to go to brothels multiple times.
Speaker 12: It's the multiple times and it's like a habit. Yes, I mean, I believe that a lot of men have gone just like once or tried it, but.
Speaker 6: I've never done it. And I'm not just saying it because I'm live on Aeron. I know my partner's listening. You're either a brothel guy, You're not not every guys.
Speaker 12: But also yeah, I mean, but I think a brothel guy is someone that goes regularly. But then there's a lot of men who've probably just gone once out of curiosity or in a drunk night with the boys.
Speaker 7: Luke is going, well, he went five times.
Speaker 12: Yeah, but he would if you became single again, Luke, would you go again?
Speaker 14: I mean, oh, I don't.
Speaker 10: He's a brothel.
Speaker 7: Guy, yes, Luke. You know what it does? It just makes me question Luke's morals. Sorry, Luke, Luke.
Speaker 6: We're going to throw it out to everyone listening, all right, thirty one oh six five? Do you think Luke is right or wrong? He went to brothels when he was single. His girlfriend does not like that? Does it even matter? Should she get over it? Colin? What do you think? Thirteen one oh six five will take your calls right after ray here on kiss good morning. Well we aren't talking about that, Kis. We got a call from Luke who he likes the Ladies of the night.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Luke and Emily they've been together for six months. It's recently come out that Luke, prior to meeting his lovely girlfriend, would slip and fall into brothels occasionally. Luke five maybe five? Maybe maybe five or fifteen?
Speaker 13: Nah?
Speaker 8: Five?
Speaker 11: Was it ever with the same girl, Luke?
Speaker 14: No, No, it's never with the same guy anyway.
Speaker 4: You told her that because you wanted to be honest.
Speaker 7: And airing all his dirty laundry out, which is actually smart.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you think because now she's not talking to you, Luke, Well.
Speaker 7: You don't want it to come out later? Well?
Speaker 14: Yeah, and she like she's acting like like I cheated or something, and she's like, you weren't with us, disgusted by it all, and I just I don't think it's fair.
Speaker 6: Well, we're seeing whatever one else thinks. So hold there, mate thirty and one oh six five? Does it matter it happened in his past? Isn't Luke right or wrong?
Speaker 14: Hello?
Speaker 6: Robyn? Hey Robin?
Speaker 2: Now I think it's muster. But she mustn't have been serious about him to start off with her, right because he was single to start off with. It's not like he was cheating, right, he was single for Yeah, No, I don't think she was serious about him.
Speaker 9: Okay, So you don't, Robin, think any differently of a guy who goes to brothels than one who doesn't.
Speaker 2: He was single, differently if he was with someone.
Speaker 25: But what's he supposed to do for fun?
Speaker 6: You girls?
Speaker 14: Judge?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: For me, it speaks volumes about the kind of person he is, like morally.
Speaker 11: God, it's not that bad, though, is it?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 7: You you spoke about it recently and said it was very like transactional. It's more like just a getting something done. Whereas I think women they're yeah, we're not as good as compartmentalizing. So we all automatically would assume, especially if God forbid, you're seeing the same girl at a brothel.
Speaker 6: Oh that's why I like that.
Speaker 7: Caught feelings.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, but you look down on a guy, don't.
Speaker 7: I just think it's a bit uh grass.
Speaker 6: Yeah okay, yeah, A lot of women would feel that way. Sam, Hello, Hey, Sam, Hello, go for you think?
Speaker 28: I think it is so wrong. It is gross. Gives me the yicks straight away, and it absolutely makes me question his morals and also his standards as well. He's gone from seeing prostitute to seeing this beautiful girl Emily. I would absolutely run for the hills.
Speaker 6: So what is like Emily compare herself to a prostitute or something? Is that?
Speaker 4: Is that what's going on here?
Speaker 7: Well, she's just saying like, if that's what he does in his spare time when he's single, like it, it doesn't shine a nice light on him, all right, Colleen, go.
Speaker 6: For a colon?
Speaker 17: Yes, hi, hello you Hey?
Speaker 6: What's your opinion?
Speaker 11: Well?
Speaker 8: I think it's all BF because I think he has the right to do whatever he wants when he's single.
Speaker 20: Ye.
Speaker 8: And secondly, just to put it out there judging his morals because he's sleeping with call girl. I mean, they are so clean. What would they prefer him to do? Get someone off the street, get a drunken lady. You don't know, because the thing is that you don't know what diseases they have. And I know people hang on a minute, hang on a minute. I know people preach, hang on a minute. I know people preach, say six, But at the end of the day, the heat of the moment, you're ripping that bloody condom off and you're going for us. So going for a call girl is the right thing to do. He's only been with her for six months. Sweet if I was, you keep getting the call girl until you're ready to settle down with someone.
Speaker 6: Old girl.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Brooklyn A sorry, do I get any men calling us?
Speaker 6: I love this.
Speaker 7: So the two ladies who are all for Luke, they're in there later stages of life. They're all like fifty nine and sixty, and they're like, you go, you go to those call girls.
Speaker 6: Luke, younger girls young Funnily enough, you're just having to look at the board here. Not many men, you know, why not many men? I got to tell you, we'll go back to Luke in a second. Literally, I've said this before there are brothel guys and non brothel guys, and you're like, roll your eyes and they're going to every guy. No, No, there are guys that there might be guys that if it happened atunistically.
Speaker 7: At a word journalist, yeah, like at a Bucks party or something.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but and that, But there are men that would literally still not even do that. And then there are guys that are like, Friday afternoon, three pm, I have to go to this certain place that we all know I'm talking about. If anyone's listening, they're all over the place.
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, someone who's never been You seem to.
Speaker 7: Know myself a non broth, seem to know.
Speaker 6: A lot about him. You could I know, I know we don't do these on the shows that you could put me on a lie detector. Yeah, and I will tell you never been to one.
Speaker 7: But I know it's at three pm and the special deal just a half right happy hour.
Speaker 6: It's Friday afternoon.
Speaker 7: Okay.
Speaker 6: I think they're working back, hey.
Speaker 14: Luke, Luke, Yeah, I mean that sounds like a you thing.
Speaker 7: Yeah it does, Luke.
Speaker 11: I don't think she's coming back.
Speaker 7: No, I reckon she might.
Speaker 6: No, I reckon next time, Luke, don't bring the conversation up. You're not lying if she doesn't ask you.
Speaker 14: Well, I wasn't expecting too many women to ring up and be like supportive, feeling like better.
Speaker 7: We need an older girl, yeah, the older girl, Colleen. Yeah, let's give Luke Colleen's number.
Speaker 6: You're twenty seven, she was fifty nine. You want to do that?
Speaker 14: We got I mean, that's that's all I've got at the moment, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Luke.
Speaker 7: You can go back to the call girl.
Speaker 10: We'll go behind the scenes if she's interested.
Speaker 6: Okay, all right, they're getting a hold of Colleen. Got on your log mate.
Speaker 7: Looks like it's all over, but see, Luke, thank you?
Speaker 6: Going all right, I'm still and we're going to hit a celebrity news. We crow out now, that's coming up real soon, and Bachelor Girl are going to be performing live here for you as well. Plus we give away thousands of bucks every morning with our pop. Qui's got another chance coming up for you before eight.
Speaker 5: All right, kiss celebrity news.
Speaker 29: You like that?
Speaker 6: Guards Yeah, let's check and we crow out get a hit of celebrity news. What are you looking at?
Speaker 17: So?
Speaker 12: In Britney Spears's book, that she released about three years ago. Now she revealed that Justin Timberlake broke up with her on text message and they've been together for three years, so it's not like a two dates in.
Speaker 7: Oh, you know, this isn't kind of working.
Speaker 12: Thing, so it's pretty dog for him to do it over text message public relationship. And now the director of her over Protected music video has come out and told more of that story.
Speaker 7: Because this guy, Chris applebomb Bomb Apple Bottom jeans bottom, Chris Apple Bottom jeans.
Speaker 12: So he was on set of that music video directing it when she received said wreak up to So yeah, take a listen to how he explained that.
Speaker 8: We were waiting.
Speaker 1: We were all set up and I didn't know where she was, and I was like, okay, I'm going to go and get Brittany myself out of the trailer. Brittany was there and I was like, is everything okay? And everyone's solemn and they're like I looked around and nobody said anything. Brittany is like, well something happened. I'm like, what happened? She's like this and she shows me her flip phone screen like one of those little Nokia whatever where it's like just you know, digital text or whatever. And I saw her boyfriend had written to her to like end the relationship, and I had turned to kind of leave and I was looking under snacks and she had animal crackers and I looked at the animal crackers and I was like, I don't know why that inspired me, but I was like, you know the other thing you could do and you could get back out there and do a performance that's so hot that you show him that he just lost, he just messed up the best thing that he's ever had. And she just like light bulb and was like, that's it. You're right, let's do that.
Speaker 6: I love that.
Speaker 7: I love that too.
Speaker 11: That's a good film.
Speaker 6: It didn't end.
Speaker 7: Well though for Brittany did it in the long run.
Speaker 12: But I mean it's such a girl thing that, like if something bad happens to you, someone breaks up with you, the thing we do is like I'm going to get hot ist. Like men don't do that. They just carry on with their lives. Like we think if we get hotter that they're gonna want us again. It never happens that way, but it's just the.
Speaker 6: Thing we do.
Speaker 9: It probably does like it's not stupid to do that. You should probably just move on from them.
Speaker 12: If that no, but it's actually in the end because then by the time you're hot, you're over them. Thanks for Joe Jonas was on his own podcast and he was talking about so obviously he's from the Jonas Brothers, but then there was a period there where the Jonas brothers weren't doing anything together and Nick Jonas and Joe Jonas particularly went off and did their own solo things.
Speaker 7: So Joe did solo stuff.
Speaker 12: He was also part of a group called d NC, but apparently the first solo album he dropped did not do as well as he was hoping, like at all, and it actually drove him to therapy.
Speaker 7: So he talks about that. Take a listen.
Speaker 30: The reason I started doing therapy is because of the first taste of like not achieving success, because I released a solo album when I was about twenty one twenty two, and it didn't do as well as I thought it would do. Because everything the John's Brothers touched back then it would be like gold, like we would just it would be a number one, number one thing. And like, I like started having panic attacks and like started having like physical pain, and I would go to the doctor.
Speaker 4: She's like, look, I think you should.
Speaker 6: Can you speak to somebody that makes sense? I want to know, how do you feel about a man that goes to therapy?
Speaker 7: I think it's fantastic.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've heard all women say that, right.
Speaker 7: I think it's a if only man in the bloody eighties went to therapy.
Speaker 12: There's nothing worse than an emotionally closed off flop who won't admit how they're feeling.
Speaker 10: You can't handle emotions.
Speaker 6: No, but there's I know a lot of men still that would, like not one of would admit or even go to a therapist but then not admit that they've done it. But a lot of all women are like you.
Speaker 7: I encourage it, honestly. I think it's really healthy. It's all about like evolving as a person and like doing the work to better yourself.
Speaker 6: Yeah. I don't know why. Maybe things get better younger generations.
Speaker 7: You know what I don't agree with though?
Speaker 12: Some men go to life coaches, and that's just a person who has no qualifications and decided like I can tell you how to live your life.
Speaker 7: And it's it's culty.
Speaker 6: It is.
Speaker 12: Listen to what they say so much, and I'm like, who is this man and why does he have such a hold over you? Yeah, and unless you're ninety eight and you've lived a full life, Yeah, I know what you're talking about.
Speaker 10: This thirty two year old.
Speaker 12: Life coach does not know what he's talking about. Oh, if you're going to go to a life coach, that's what I mean, go to a proper therapist. Yeah, and deal with your shit.
Speaker 6: Well, there you go, Chicks dig so you could even lie if you were dating. Yeah, right, you don't have to see a therapist, but it could impress women if you pretend.
Speaker 12: Will you see a therapist, don't you? You said he's got a SERT three in holistic help.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I joke. He's a proper psychologist.
Speaker 10: Your man with the therapist.
Speaker 11: No, no, I've told you to.
Speaker 6: Oh I don't know.
Speaker 11: I pretty chill and relaxed.
Speaker 10: Nothing.
Speaker 7: Yeah, maybe that's pretty happy. Yeah, it's too easy to Damien.
Speaker 12: Never get annoyed at you that you just so like nothing bothers you, because.
Speaker 11: Well I get annoyed at him being so fiery.
Speaker 9: I'm okay, you just chill out, and.
Speaker 4: I reckon everyone needs one.
Speaker 10: Nah, not everyone.
Speaker 11: It's horribly good.
Speaker 6: Yeah, all right, if you want to hear more Goss, you can check out our Kiss Breakfast podcast on the free iHeart app. Now, what does your man do for a job again, Amy, He's got quite a good job, doesn't he.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he works at met Cash.
Speaker 6: Oh I didn't wasn't asking the company.
Speaker 10: But what's his role?
Speaker 7: He's in sales?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Would you on earth does that have to do with anything?
Speaker 6: You're about to find out? You judge a man if he did this for a job. Instead, I'll tell you what it is next right here on kids. Oh yeah, it is Friday. Hey over in America, something weird has happened. For the first time ever, women officially outnumber men in the workplace. There is more. Yeah, well, and that one of the reasons they think is a bunch of men are dropping out.
Speaker 4: Of the workforce.
Speaker 11: What are they doing?
Speaker 6: Well, the woman's being the breadwinner. And there's been a big rise in what they call And I think you won't like this, Amy, stay at home boyfriends?
Speaker 7: Oh my god. It says that they stay at home playing video games while their partner supports them financially.
Speaker 6: What yeah, how would you feel? Because I was asking you before, what does Ryan do you? Sales? Is quite high up is a hustler yep.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 6: How would you feel.
Speaker 7: Just straight? No, if Ryan like if he said, hey, I'm going to do six months of you know, parental even I'm going to be their primary caregiver for our kids. Very different raising kids is isn't way harder?
Speaker 20: Or no?
Speaker 6: No, no no, But how would you have felt if, when you were going through the child's journey together, he was like, I want to be the stay at home dad and you go and work.
Speaker 7: It would have been a no from me because I really wanted to be a stay at home mum. I wanted to raise that wids. Yeah, get your asked to work, right, But this is not This is not about parental stuff. This is a boyfriend. You're not even married and you don't even have kids. He's just playing staying at home playing video games.
Speaker 6: Yeah, some big thing.
Speaker 7: Who in what world would be okay with that?
Speaker 6: Well? I mean for years it was the man had to go to walk work and the woman could stay at home.
Speaker 7: But the woman's not staying home playing video games. She's staying home cooking, cleaning.
Speaker 6: Yeah, what about want to hang on? Back in the day before you had kids, a lot of women had just stay.
Speaker 7: At home, cooking and cleaning.
Speaker 6: Right, so the man. What if the man stays at home, cooks and cleans, you know what.
Speaker 7: It's not for me. That's an absolute turn massive turn off.
Speaker 6: It I'd be bored.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but imagine coming home every day and me the house is spotless.
Speaker 11: There, I love it.
Speaker 10: By the way, that would be great.
Speaker 6: Now, you want to stay at home boyfriend, Yeah, I would.
Speaker 10: I'd love that.
Speaker 6: Wouldn't you look down on him and go, come on, go and get a job.
Speaker 12: Really no, if it means that I don't have to mop the floors or my laundry is done, I'd much prefer that.
Speaker 10: And I'd much prefer going to work.
Speaker 7: So he is cooking and cleaning and then going he's in run club. He runs a run, you know, like because you can only cook and clean for so much, and then like also exercise.
Speaker 6: I had these mental case girlfriend once who couldn't hold down a job, and there were months of the time time or I'd come home and she's just there drunk in the middle of the day watching reality TV. That wasn't a turn on.
Speaker 7: Wow, just day drinking. Yeah, Va, that's probably something that's concern I'd be concerned there.
Speaker 6: Yeah hot parts, she was.
Speaker 7: Hot, so I allowed it.
Speaker 6: Hey I remember this. Yeah, Bachelor Girl about to perform for an exclusive iHeart Live performance.
Speaker 4: You're coming in. We're going to set them up.
Speaker 6: They're going to perform live. We are doing that next, or I don't go anywhere.
Speaker 5: Presenting an I Heart Live performance.
Speaker 6: Here we go and IHART Live exclusive performance. Bachelor Girl here in the studio doing their giant hit buses and yeah, Hey mom, why didn't you tell me?
Speaker 3: Why didn't have to each other?
Speaker 6: Or two?
Speaker 31: You just let me go out into the world. You're never about to show what you knew? So I walked them leave us.
Speaker 29: We got hit by a train, keep falling in love, which is kind of the safe I've so got to say, crashed my car on insane, felt so good.
Speaker 7: I want to do it again.
Speaker 31: Hey mom, why didn't you want me? Because about buy just something I should have known my jag okay le cigarettes.
Speaker 7: I know that bad for me, but I can't leave it.
Speaker 3: My loved I welcome the rivers.
Speaker 29: Got hit bow rain, keep falling alone, which is kind of the same I've saw out in safe, Crashed my car on and say, I felt so good.
Speaker 31: I want to do it again. I walk on the rivers, we got hit bow Rain.
Speaker 6: It felt so good.
Speaker 3: I want to do it again. I want to do it again. Oh it felt so good.
Speaker 31: Hey mom, since we're talking, what was it like when you were young? It's the wheel changed or it's still the same?
Speaker 6: A man kill still be?
Speaker 29: I want us you both you alone would just kind of the same song.
Speaker 7: Got to see ras my palm on say.
Speaker 3: I felt so good.
Speaker 7: I want to do it again.
Speaker 26: I want.
Speaker 7: Y you boat, I felt so I want to do it.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 6: Live here on Kiss. Wasn't it amazing? I mean nineteen ninety eight is when this came out. You guys are reimagining your whole album, which we're going to talk about. Did you ever get over performing that track?
Speaker 7: We'll tell you something.
Speaker 31: We just reimagined that version by first for you kiss, because that's the first time we've done the shovels. The shovel and you couldn't tell, of course, was world exclusive for you. But you know it's very different to the images.
Speaker 9: Doesn't just say that, like, I think that sounds better than the original retorty.
Speaker 6: Go on stop it?
Speaker 11: Yeah, So there's more. There's more in your voice, more emotion.
Speaker 7: There's more ashtray.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's well, like chocolate cake and cigarettes. You know they're bad for you can't leave them alone, did you? At the time, this was a giant It had actually popped up on my Apple Music the other day just because I was driving around. What was that time like And was there a point where you were like, I don't want to perform this song anymore.
Speaker 32: No, always keen to play it, but it was radio who wanted to keep playing it. Was a hilarious situation where a record company was begging radio to stop playing Basses and trains so we can release the next single.
Speaker 7: Please stop playing this song. I remember I was in year seven at the time when it came out. I was twelve years old. Wow, And it was just on repeat over and like I could sing along to most of that with you, and I just brought back so many memories of being a young girl because it was such a big song for me.
Speaker 31: Got to a point where people really did want me to walk under the bus stop. That's enough now, So you loved it or you you know, got not tired of it, But it's a problem you want to have as an artist, and especially these days, we're very present to how special that is to have a hit record. It's got us into all sorts of places and all sorts of trouble, got me into you know, all sorts of studios in Sweden.
Speaker 6: We tell us, then you're redoing the whole album. But you've got people like guys Sebastian, Delta, good Room is she going to be on?
Speaker 31: She is on that version, which is why it was like a scramble in my head because I was singing her parts and trying.
Speaker 6: To be her.
Speaker 31: And the interesting thing is, you know, she's trying to be me and I'm trying to be her, and it's anyway, it becomes this mashup of of well, I mean, Delta is just on fire right now, so we're pretty chugh.
Speaker 7: She's on this record.
Speaker 6: And what you've done is you've taken all the hits from the album and you've got people like I said, Delta guy, Jess, Melboy, and then they reimagined it for you.
Speaker 31: They did reimagine it for us, and they like for instance, with Jess, treat me Good shown up and showed up a time where she just left her label and she really felt like okay, I really need to treat myself good.
Speaker 7: So she took it.
Speaker 5: She took it to a.
Speaker 31: Whole new place that we didn't write it from that place at all. So what all these artists have brought is their own selves. They didn't ruin the malady they took, you know, they were keeping with the actual original song. But I mean, it's just reinvigorated us. And we've also found out that they grew up on this record, so that's a nice discovery.
Speaker 7: If there was anyone, maybe like globally worldwide that you could get on the album, is there anyone?
Speaker 11: Did anyone say nice?
Speaker 7: Yeah? Oh they did.
Speaker 31: Just a no, you're punning us on the spot now because there's so.
Speaker 9: Many people who are on it, so there kind of been that many that said no.
Speaker 31: There weren't that it didn't quite work out for a couple of people like, oh god, I really stuck my foot in my mouth.
Speaker 7: So James was giving me the eye. Are you going to share it or not?
Speaker 31: I am going to share it.
Speaker 7: He's going to take a punt.
Speaker 11: Well.
Speaker 32: I can tell a story that the Veronicas were going to be on the record and had cut a song and then via a change of management, there's story changed, and so we had to take them off the record. Yeah, a great version, and we were delighted with what they'd done, and.
Speaker 4: So we're not angry at the Veronica.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, no.
Speaker 7: It's all no, it's all good.
Speaker 31: I saw less Lisa the other day and she's she's awesome.
Speaker 7: Look, that's the thing about.
Speaker 31: It's one thing to ask artists and for them to say yes, but to get all the ducks in a row and everyone in agreement, and the management and the labels, it's if you get rid of all them, life is quite easy. But no, we've got Courtney act on me, I mean heat Shane Personavi is Lucky Me. So it's a very beautiful you know, turn around that Courtney's on Lucky Meat.
Speaker 6: Well you can hear it all all the artists that agreed to be on there, Waiting for the day. Artist Sessions, a complete reimagining of Bachelor Girl's nineteen ninety eight Aria Award winning debut album. It is out now, Bachelor Girl, Thank you, thanks for enthusiasm. Okay, we do our pop quiz every morning, your chance to win thousands of bucks. Let's do another one right now? Good like thirteen one oh, six y five. If you want to play our pop quiz, this pop quiz to let's go your chance at thousands every morning we do it at seven, we do it at eight, and right now we're doing it at twenty one past day. Let's get you on to play. Here's Gemma, Jemmy jem Hey, Amy's got your questions. Let's try and get you one thousand bucks.
Speaker 7: Here we go, Good luck, Gemma. Question number one. Which fast food chain uses the slogan eat Fresh?
Speaker 8: Subway?
Speaker 7: Name a song with the word don't in the title.
Speaker 14: Don't let me Go?
Speaker 7: Who is the first and only official Australian Victorious Secret Angel ah Pas Jason Derulo has a song named after which brass instrument ah Pas, Gold Class and V Max are both ticket options at which movie theater event. Which Australian is the wife of King Frederick, the current King of Denmark. A Pass, Red Foo and Sky Blue were both members of which dance group pass Penny Wise is the villain in which Stephen King novel.
Speaker 2: Path?
Speaker 7: Which artist is bringing his how did we get here to Our to Australia later this year?
Speaker 13: Path?
Speaker 7: Which reality star is trying to find a wife on the New Netflix show Let's Marry Harry?
Speaker 25: Did she?
Speaker 7: Did she get to? Don't? Did she.
Speaker 6: Were all right?
Speaker 7: Mirandika is the official Australian Victoria's secret model, the only one. Jason Derulo's song named after a brass instrument is trumpets. Queen Mary of Denmark is the wife of King Frederick. Redfoo and Sky Blue are members of l M F a O. Penny Wise is the villain in the movie It, which is terrifying movie. Louis Tomlinson is bringing his how Did We Get Here Tour to Australia, and Harry Jowsey is the reality start on a show now saying let's marry Harry?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 7: He could we get any.
Speaker 6: Give you another opportunity to play Monday morning seven am, eight am, And of course we've got a big you get a week on Monday as well, so you'll you'll have a lot of opportunities. Hey, yeah, now we're gonna take your calls. Thirteen one oh six five.
Speaker 7: Yeah, what did what did forty do to you? Because I thought I was peaking at forty and it's just I'm on a downward slope ever since my body is literally falling apart.
Speaker 6: Well, what did it do to you, to your body. Well, so once you turn forty, okay, one oh six five? What did forty do to you? Thirty one oh six five Ariana Grande playing right now here on kids.
Speaker 7: Hey baby girl, Oh my girls. Okay, So I can't turn out if I'm burned. I can't tell if I'm burnout, perimenopausal. Maybe I'm deficient or just forty right, like it's one of the forty two. I'm forty. I will say this, being forty, I am the most common. I live with no inhibitions. I don't care about what anyone thinks of me.
Speaker 6: And you were great for forty. I would have sworn you were like thirty eight.
Speaker 7: Wow, I don't know if that's a compliment.
Speaker 11: And you have the energy of a teenager eye.
Speaker 7: Well, I try to, I mean I don't. I'm in bed at night at nighttime with eyelids that feel like I've got bricks on them by eight o'clock. But it's my body. My body is doing me dirty.
Speaker 6: I think, because like I one year older than you or whatever, I actually feel the best of the.
Speaker 7: Thing you said you feel the sexiest.
Speaker 6: I feel the ridiculous I look and feel the sexiest stuff ever looked.
Speaker 7: But I spent a lot of for you, Mikey. I've had a lot of my twenties and thirty in counseling, partying, and shade smoking.
Speaker 6: So that might be why I feel good now.
Speaker 7: So I don't do Probably, yeah, that would definitely have something to do with it. And you're exercising and looking after yourself a bit more right.
Speaker 6: I swim every day and stuff thirty one six five? Maybe you relate to Amy. What did forty do to you? What's the do you? Oh?
Speaker 7: What hasn't it done to me? So last night I took my two I took my shoes off. Both my toenails fell off. So my toenails, both my pinky toenails just fell off. What I am waking up? My sleep is so all over the place. I'm waking up every night at like two three am and I cannot get back to sleep.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 7: My period nowhere to be found. Seriously, I was like twenty seven days to the day. It is nowhere to be found. Somewhere in Mexico. I'm assuming probably holiday with my libido, which has also gone missing. It's the last one, oh like seven weeks. Oh, I'm not pregnant.
Speaker 6: No, but not pregnant at forty eight.
Speaker 7: Here's my favorite. I also think I'm losing my mind. So a couple of weeks ago, I started noticing that my feet were going like this weird brown yellow color, and I was like, oh my god, I'm in liver failure. And I was like quite panicked because I'd had a big weekend on the booze. And then I realized. I finally realized that I'd bought myself a new moisturizer, which was a gradual self tanner. Yeah, and I just had n't been paying any attention. Yeah. Or the other day I went for a walk. I have a fire trail down my backyard, went for the way. I don't get it, don't.
Speaker 6: Worry about it.
Speaker 7: No, And I took a photo of what I thought was this big, beautiful like bird sitting on like a frock like water. I got home and it was a broken white plastic chair. Like I zoomed in, Like my eyesight is even even my eyesight is failing me.
Speaker 6: You're falling a path. Yeah, maybe I feel fine because I didn't push out three kids.
Speaker 7: I feel like it is perimenopausal because you don't you're not getting any of these symptoms, Like you're not waking up in pools of sweater at two am.
Speaker 4: Told man, I'm the sexiest I've ever been.
Speaker 7: That self proclaimed. Are you still like, have you still got a healthy libido?
Speaker 4: It's not like a seventeen year old.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: We did speak about on the show the other day. I said, I prefer to just go to sleep on a weeknight. But yeah, I think for men, you get like you start growing hair in your ears and stuff like that as you get older. I've noticed a little bit of that my beard here. I said to Marringer. Well, yeah, but I said, what's this white stuff?
Speaker 7: I'm starting to get salt and pepper.
Speaker 6: I'm starting to get that. But honestly, I feel fine. Let's hear it from you. What did forty do to you? Just like Amy, who is falling apart here? Daniel?
Speaker 18: Hello, Hey Daniel, Yeahhi, guys. Forty gave me a massive broin hernia with a huge surgery with that too, it was eighty three milimeters big. Yeah, it was great. I also got a L three herniated disc with a nerve pitch shooting down to my foot and labal tears in my left hip with versitis and glut me tender nitis and cares in that as well.
Speaker 9: Thank god, Daniel, none of us, you're none of it was before you were forty.
Speaker 18: Yeah, I knew none of it.
Speaker 6: And is it because you're trying to be active like you're a thirty year old.
Speaker 18: Look, I've got a physical job, so I put it down to the job and then one day just like, jeez, I don't feel good. There's a bit of pain there and downhill slope and now I'm on all sorts of drugs.
Speaker 7: That the open Pandora's box. And yeah, it's the thing.
Speaker 6: A lot of men that are on the tools try and get off the tools as you get older because you can't do the stuff that you used to do. Alisha, What did forty do to you?
Speaker 7: Alicia?
Speaker 21: Oh my god, Amy, I'm exactly like you.
Speaker 28: I'm going with sane.
Speaker 7: Yes, I'm going insane as well. I feel like I'm just a crazy, hormonal, unhinged person at the moment. Sometimes I walk into rooms and I'm like, what am I doing in here? What did I come into this room for?
Speaker 4: Do you keep forgetting stuff? Like Amy as well?
Speaker 21: Yeah, I like my toothpaste in my walking moordrobe and I could not find it for the life of me.
Speaker 7: It doesn't belong to I've got my girlfriends. There's some doozies at the moment. They're locking their keys in their car. One of my girlfriends have to her suitcase in the taxi. Taxi just drove off with all her stuff.
Speaker 4: And you reckon, this is not just forgetful.
Speaker 7: Well, there's a lot of brain fog that comes with perimenopause, right.
Speaker 6: Okay, Victoria, what did forty do to you?
Speaker 7: Okay, Victoria?
Speaker 21: Oh well, fire at the moment? Is that five hundred on the pain rector scale? Are Yeah? The kids are just pissing me off these days. Yeah, it's just right right up here. My knees are wobbly and they're just clicking and body is aching like crazy.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: And also, you know what, I also realized, I have never like this is a real thing with perimenopause. The sweating, Like I've never been a sweaty person. I feel like I sweating just all day long, sweating.
Speaker 6: Well, you've painted a beautiful, healthy picture what it's like to be amy to rud.
Speaker 7: Hey, I feel great.
Speaker 6: Two years to go for you, is that right?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: It is to Yeah, that's actually.
Speaker 7: I don't think men get it this, Yeah, unless you're on the tools like Dan.
Speaker 6: I feel like I feel like I know you feel.
Speaker 7: The sexiest you've ever felt.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I've heard it three times now.
Speaker 6: All right, still in a couple, get a round of celebrities with Crow at nut and your last calls. Anything you want to talk about? Thirty one oh six five?
Speaker 5: Kay I a celebrity news you like that guard.
Speaker 12: So apparently the producer on the Spider Man movies actually told Zendaya and Tom Holland that they shouldn't date because they're obviously married now and like couple goals, everyone loves them.
Speaker 10: But it's a real.
Speaker 7: Thing where all the Spider Man, Spider Man.
Speaker 12: All the Spider Man actors end up dating the actress who plays that character. So if we go back Tobin maguire played Spider Man, and then we had Kirsten Dunst play Mary Jane.
Speaker 7: They dated didn't work out.
Speaker 12: Then if you go to the Andrew Garfield Spider Man, he dated Emma Stone who played Gwen Stacy, who was the Mary Jane of that movie those movies, and then of course you have Tom Holland Spider Man and mj is Zendea.
Speaker 10: So she's just seen it happen.
Speaker 7: This will be the third time.
Speaker 12: She's like, you guys are gonna work very closely with one another.
Speaker 7: If you don't, if.
Speaker 12: It doesn't work out, this could end so weird. We'll have a listener. What she said someone asked her about it?
Speaker 7: Is it true?
Speaker 29: Then you asked Tom Holland and Zendea not to date?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 7: Why did you? Why did you?
Speaker 25: As Toby and Kirsten dated, and Andrew and Emma and it just Mjay and Peter just always fall in love.
Speaker 7: There that you can do about it.
Speaker 6: I mean, you work closely with someone, yeah, you fall in love with them.
Speaker 7: Don't look at you.
Speaker 6: I know what happens though people made at work, especially like in.
Speaker 7: Movies where they're so close and they's kissing and even though there's a whole crew there.
Speaker 12: But think about how many movies they've been where the actors didn't fall in love. It happens less often than you know what I mean, Like, I know there's Brad Pitt, Angelina, Jolly Mister and Missus Smith and then they fell in love and ended up dating.
Speaker 7: But think about every other.
Speaker 12: Movie where someone plays someone's love interest and they can separate the two.
Speaker 7: In this case, it's cute. It worked out and.
Speaker 12: All that the kind of thing that how I mean, yeah, don't Yeah, you're a negative Nancy a Hey.
Speaker 6: But it's not just movies and stuff. People fall in love at work. People have met at work. But it's kind of like look down on Oh, how you don't meant it?
Speaker 7: Really want to don't dip your pen and company.
Speaker 6: But what's the problem with that? If you meet someone at work and you're like.
Speaker 7: There's two things.
Speaker 12: It's it depends on their positions because it could be like a power dynamic thing and then you know that could be bad in a much higher role. And she felt like she had to to get There's always that argument. But then also the other thing is if it doesn't work out, someone's got to leave and everyone knows you guys dated. It's also the awkwardness around the office because everyone's like, oh, they're dating, Like you know what I mean?
Speaker 7: Are they fighting it hot?
Speaker 4: Because it's naughty?
Speaker 12: Have you okay, I know you're saying that you would, but have you actually dated anyone you work.
Speaker 6: With years ago? Yeah?
Speaker 7: Some chick for a while, Yeah, and he was it awkward when you split up.
Speaker 6: Well, we just sort of stopped seeing each other and she was like, what a producer promo girl, So it was kind of casual. She wasn't around much, you know. Yeah, I just stayed on air and she went off for your brook Black Thunder.
Speaker 11: Somewhere else dated people at work.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, well I don't know about thing with is just as.
Speaker 10: Awkward, right.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, who you're getting it on with at the moment, No one here.
Speaker 11: I'm antally married.
Speaker 6: Yeah, almost got him. All right, we'll take your last calls. Anything you want to talk about to wrap up the show for the week. Thirteen one oh six five. You're on Kiss Breakfast Mikey Brooklyn, Amy Gerard.
Speaker 7: Keller.
Speaker 6: All right, Mikey Brooklyn, Amy Gerrard taking your last calls now thirteen I know, six five. We got Sasha who wants to talk, so earlier on we had to do that. Well, he admitted to his girlfriends that he'd been going to brothels.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, We've got a little recap of it here.
Speaker 14: We were talking about things that we've done in the past, like things in the bedroom sort of stuff. And I haven't had many girlfriends, and she knows a few of like the past relationships that I've had, and I said something that was like maybe took her a bit by surprise, and it just came after I had seen a few sex workers in the past, and she really didn't take that very well.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she didn't like it at all. Sasha wanted to talk about that. Good morning, Hello, what do you want to talk about?
Speaker 23: Just on the topic of before. I used to work at a strip club about four years ago, and I had the same guy come back to me every single Saturday. He came back for an engagement party. Actually he was actually the one who was getting engaged, so he.
Speaker 7: Came in, had had his bucks at the strip club.
Speaker 23: Yes, he had his bucks at the strip club. And he then came back every single Saturday just to see me and married married guy.
Speaker 7: What about and even after he was married, he was still coming back.
Speaker 23: Yes, yeah, every Friday Saturday.
Speaker 7: I'm a big believer that if you are like a brothel guy, a stripper, like a escort, all those kind of things. If you're that kind of guy, you're that kind of guy even throughout marriages, even in your seventies.
Speaker 6: You're the way Patia Thailand.
Speaker 9: Being married, being married and then going to see you every Friday and Saturday.
Speaker 11: That's like worse than cheating.
Speaker 4: I think he loved you, Sasha was falling in love.
Speaker 23: I don't know, to be completely honest, and I never I never took my job that way. It was strictly just for money, and you know, each to their own you know, guys have their own lives. So I think it's disgusting when you think about it in the bigger picture of you know, men going home to their wives and acting normal and it's not coming out.
Speaker 7: Well, she could have been at home pregnant with his child or something and he's just coming and visiting you, which it would have.
Speaker 6: Been horrible to him. She would have been.
Speaker 7: You know. It is what Sasha's like, Why are you getting Why do you get married? Arranged marriage excuses you men?
Speaker 4: Hey, Sasha, how common is it?
Speaker 6: A lot of people will be listening or want to know how common is it for strippers to sleep with the men?
Speaker 23: It was actually very uncommon at our workplace. A lot of a lot of the women that I worked with really valued, you know, themselves, and you've got to be really strong to be in that job. A lot of girls who can't get jobs, you know, go into stripping and you know, just for the money, and it is good money, but there is you know, you've got to respect your body at the end of the day. And that's I eventually got out of it because I, you know, found the love of my life and I respected my body enough to you know, know that that's not the right thing to do. Yeah, So you know, I don't think if he's single and you know, he's got a you know, he can do what he wants at the end of the day. When people are single, you can do what you want. But if you've got a life and you're married and you're having a secret life on the side, it's not Yeah.
Speaker 6: All right, there we go. Thank you, Sasha, Thank you for your opinion. I have a good weekend or right, No strip clubs for you anymore.
Speaker 23: No, definitely not, Thanks so much, guys.
Speaker 6: All right, last call here Cassandra, Good morning, Yeah, Hi, what do you want to talk that Cassandra, Well, my forties. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Amy was saying, yeah, your body's falling apart.
Speaker 7: Oh just then, just all the hormones and the brain fog and my eyesight's going my toenails are falling off. I can't sleep.
Speaker 6: But you're only forty forty forty zero for zero.
Speaker 7: Okay, what are you, Cassandra.
Speaker 25: I'm forty six, so I've been dealing with extra just tea a bit longer than you. But hate everybody, hate everything. Thought of leaving the house makes me want to rage, and there's nothing. The only thing I'd rather do is be under my heated blanket, on your own cat, h and my dog.
Speaker 7: Yes, this is my So many girlfriends of mine are like I just hate everyone like I hate people.
Speaker 6: You're not eighty eight, Cassandra. You can still go out and have fun. Manes that you don't want to leave the house.
Speaker 25: I would, but now I understand those eighty eight year olds.
Speaker 4: All right, well it's almost the weekend, Cassandra.
Speaker 6: Are you just staying at home with a handed blanket and the cats bliss?
Speaker 11: Well that is my biggest hope.
Speaker 32: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's good on your Cassandra.
Speaker 6: Enjoy that. Have a good one. So guys, all right, hey Monday morning, this is huge. Our you getter is about to get a whole lot bigger.
Speaker 7: Yeah, every single caller who gets on air is going to win one thousand dollars cash.
Speaker 6: Yep.
Speaker 4: One kay, every caller on, every.
Speaker 7: Single caller who gets on air. That is huge.
Speaker 6: Yep. So make sure you tune in Monday morning, six am. Every collar on air is going to get a thousand bucks cash. Oh we've got Brooks, Shields, Hollywood icons joining us as well. A big show Monday morning, six am. Make sure your tune in. Will see you.
Speaker 7: Then, Yeah, I see in the morn I'll see you on monch Monday morning.
Speaker 6: Bye bye bye yes