Speaker 1: It's the pick up Monday afternoon. You got Bret, you got me, and you've got Laurahy. Everyone stuck on a Mother's Day gift. Chemist Warehouse has he covered with big brand fragrances at the lowest prices. Chemists Warehouse got great savings every day.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, guys, have you seen about this skier from France? I watch possibly the scariest video I think I've ever seen him time.
Speaker 3: I've heard about this going viral.
Speaker 2: Okay, so there's a there's a guy from France going for a leisurely little ski, had his GoPro at the front of his skis, and as he's skiing, he hits like what looks like normal white slopes. It opens up into an icy crevass and he goes down deep into this like underground ice tunnel. But it happens so quickly and so rapidly.
Speaker 1: I'm watching now.
Speaker 3: My god, Oh my god, he's been swallowed by the earth.
Speaker 2: Earth has opened up and eaten him whole.
Speaker 1: That's like an icy like cravass. I think that's like a kilometer deep. Look at that. That is so deep.
Speaker 2: Now he is in the middle of like nowhere, right imagine being. Imagine being skiing by yourself, all on your own, ending up in the middle of a deep, dark hole that having to get yourself out of there. He had to use his little picks and pick his way out to the top.
Speaker 3: He climbed back up and.
Speaker 2: Then posted it to social media, as you do when you have ethics.
Speaker 1: Imagine if he got to the top and he realized that Gwyneth Paltrow pushed him in. She's just standing there with her gloves. You skid to me. Now, you probably could hear some bone broth for your warm up.
Speaker 2: I find skiing scary enough. I mean, I've been snowboarding a couple of times. This is petrifying, that's disgusting.
Speaker 3: It makes me feel ill.
Speaker 1: I know what you mean. To look at something that intense makes me feel physically.
Speaker 3: She's been buried alart.
Speaker 1: It takes me back I had I wouldn't say near death, but I could have been really hurt at one of those classic fairs. I was on the coast of Australia, but it was like one of those dinky roller coasters and I went on with my sister and the harness didn't click in correctly, and I remember as we started going, I'm like, this isn't this isn't on, this is doing nothing. This is like a scarf. So I went down and then went like it kind of went like on the side, did a full circle and I almost fell out. And you know when your stomach just leaves your body and your soul leaves and you're watching it happen, going this could very well be the end. I had an experience like that, and I still can now looking at that video, it takes me back to that moment.
Speaker 3: Every time I get on a roller coaster or a ride at the carnival, what do you call it, the county fair, I do that. I have to check the harnesses, the sea bells. I check everything one hundred times because I think I'm going to fling out of it.
Speaker 1: It's a real thing.
Speaker 2: I feel like everybody has a near death experience that they've just where You've just pervaded death, just just by the skinny of ail.
Speaker 3: Probably the closest I've got to. And this is taking a deep, deep dark turn. But I did this round the world trip for three years with my sister. We traveled to so many countries, but we were in Columbia, in a place called metagin and I feel like this was as close as I've got to something bad happening.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: I was out one night and I got I didn't know at the time, but I was drugged, And now I was drugged by there's a lot of carts hell there that they all worked together in bars, and they were drugging tourists. I got drugs so severely that it happened in about four minutes. Now from the time it happened to me, I knew something wasn't right. And I said to my sister share because I had barely been drinking and we'd been scoped out by the place right a lot in hindsight, who are you here with you guys by yourself, You're traveling a lot of it in hindsight.
Speaker 1: They slipped you a pill and a drink.
Speaker 3: They slipped it behind the bar. And my saving grace, now I know, was the fact that my accommodation happened to be directly next door to this last bar that we went to, So we walked outside. By the time I left to get to the building next door, I couldn't stand up anymore. By the time I got in, I was out cold.
Speaker 1: I was so.
Speaker 3: Scary, and what happens is at the so I woke up the next day, probably twenty hours later, like I was properly drugged, probably out passed out in the shower. The local told me last night that so apparently they'd followed us out.
Speaker 1: But the local had.
Speaker 3: Told us that there was a really big and there still is unfortunately an organ harvesting and trafficking ring there, especially with tourists. It's really really big. If I wasn't just next door.
Speaker 2: You've been missing a kidney not well, who knows.
Speaker 1: I look back now.
Speaker 3: It makes me feel unwell.
Speaker 1: That is so scary. I think a lot of people have stories like that that they just haven't told. So let us know. Go to the pickup dot com dot a you. We'll give you a five hundred dollar chemist ware house about jo if you had a near miss, so you've escaped death.
Speaker 2: I think I'd prefer the glacier give me a crevass any day.
Speaker 1: The County Fair roller coaster. I think that's probably the best Saturday telling my story. Listening to Britz, I'm like, yeah, I got a fairy floss. After I was doing.
Speaker 3: Just fine, I had really bad indigestion from that roller coaster, and I'm like, well, I nearly got stolen from another.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna recategorize min. It's like a near Gray's experience, exactly death. All right, let's get out of here. We will see you tomorrow. Will and Wood you're up next. Wood, he's back, he's out of the jungle.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm excited, but also I wanted him to.
Speaker 1: Thought he was going to win. Same s. We'll get all the goss next, see you tomorrow.