Speaker 1: We want to know your first time when you went on a group date. We're here for boristory. You don't need to hear about one of the many disasters that happened in my dating life.
Speaker 2: Thanks for bringing it up. I even wore like a really.
Speaker 1: Us.
Speaker 2: I just thought he liked.
Speaker 1: Me, but no, he liked my my friend. And it was very comfortable showing me that both of them were when they were macking on in the cinema. So you all went as a massive group, and I really liked this boy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then he hooked in.
Speaker 1: And I really it was very apparent to how I was perceived.
Speaker 2: Hey, look at the look at the movie guys. Look at the movie guys. Do you want the popcorn guys? Oh? Oh god, no, we could do that.
Speaker 1: Greedy went on his first group date with guys and girls and we dropped him down the Casuarina.
Speaker 2: But none of the guys rocked up. So it was just Greedy.
Speaker 1: We three girls were the other guys actually invited or yeah, though invited, he goes, when we picked him up, he goes. None of those guys turned up. I said, so it was just you and three girls, and he has Yeah, it was actually pretty cool.
Speaker 2: Oh, yes, he had the best time.
Speaker 1: The girls were from school, but Myka, my eldest, he was at home. He got three notifications from three different mates. One was someone was recording Greedy as he was walking the dog with one of the girls and the other two girls are just walking along and they were just having a good old chat and the line underneath said gritty got some rears. Another one said he was out jogging together. I just saw creepy with three girls. Does his mum know?
Speaker 2: And dad? Of course they do? You think dropped them down there? Your twit been kidnapped.
Speaker 1: And then we told Cree and he goes, how did you know that? He goes, we have eyes everywhere? Yes, that's it everywhere. I can remember my first greet date and there just a bunch of guys and girls. But it was when I turned eighty and we'd all meet down at the pub because it just I turned eighty and everybody else had alreaty turned eight in it got down there and it was just like.
Speaker 2: A weird I was so nervous walking in today.
Speaker 1: Once it was my first time entering a pub, and second was first time like mixing with guys and girls and I was like, going.
Speaker 2: Okay, cool, this is really good.
Speaker 1: And this I was usual to sat in the corner there going okay, and people were asking what's going on?
Speaker 2: Yeah, really good? They cool, I'm going to go home. I was so uncomfortable. Why.
Speaker 1: I was just really I was out of my comfort zone. And now I'm like, yeah, I'm straight to the pub. But yeah, I was so out of my comfort zone because I was a bit of a bit of a hermit home. All I used to do is just play soccer and just hang out with my sisters, mom and my little brother. And then I got out of my comfort zone, went down to the pub and I got home early.
Speaker 2: I was like nine o'clock and Mom goes, what happened? I was like, no, it was just a really good note.
Speaker 1: I'm going to bed.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, at least you did that. Yeah, So we want to know.
Speaker 1: Can you remember the first time you went on a group date with a whole bunch of mates? Yeah? How awkward was it? Ye?
Speaker 2: Maybe you're at the cinema with Mois at that time. I know, I don't need to bring that up again.
Speaker 1: And that from Parkwood. We want to know your stories about your first group date.
Speaker 2: What was it.
Speaker 3: Well, I grew up with the brother that was one year one month older than me. Yeah, and he used to have as you know, you know how you get your school book, Oh yeah, to flip through his school book and say, m I like that guy and that guy like a menu. Because I was, yeah, exactly, and because I was a year, one year, one month younger than him. He used to do the same thing with my girlfriend. Oh wow, because I went to an old girl school and he went to an old boys school. And I actually ended up dating a couple of the guys from the menu menus from the menu, and he started dating a couple of the girls from our menu. But we actually never used to go out out. We had a thing. My parents turned their double garage into a sort of an old sofa and old TV, a little just a little place where you can sit there and chat all night, and we used to play cards, and we used to play games, and we used to do everything. Everything was done in the garage under the watchful eye of my parents without them actually watching.
Speaker 2: Order from the menu, and then you get them home to live out. So the original uberat.
Speaker 3: Uber and man Uber convenience. It was convenient because a lot of a lot of his mates. He would tell me, you know, oh no, don't go with that guy.
Speaker 1: He's a bit of a reward, wouldn't you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we were warned, and I would do the same with him. You know, I know she's horrible, you know, don't go with her. She's you know, loose or something like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, than expend up in the head. Yeah, obviously. Yeah, she's a couple of sheep. Loosen the paddock, big.
Speaker 3: Trap for the driver.
Speaker 1: One tomato