Speaker 1: Question.
Speaker 2: Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Everyone's gonna think it was for your.
Speaker 1: F stands for fun, chuck it over the hedge.
Speaker 4: You have Mike forpitch.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Show Gold one oh four Pine three.
Speaker 4: Hey, good morning Wednesday morning. It's to Christian O'Connor show on Goal.
Speaker 5: Good morning, Jackie boy, Hi, Christian, goome mine in Pats morning.
Speaker 6: I have a daughter who is now a graduate. Everybody, Yeah, it was an amazing it was a lovely thing.
Speaker 4: Yes, say it was a really really nice. The whole thing was great.
Speaker 6: So just when you guys find yourself in this position, some tips pace yourself with the clapping because obviously, when you've got like two hundred and fifty kids being graduated and you expected to clap every single one that walks up on stage. I noticed a couple of months and dance went too big, too soon, a lot of this, and I'm thinking we've got another two hundred togo other time you get to where your later daughter is in the alphabet, that hand's going sting and I'm thinking, we're oh O'Connell. So I just started like this, So I'm ready for a search. When it gets to oh, Ruby was like, do not cheer, I do not share. We've been told to tell all the parents not to cheer.
Speaker 4: I'm like, by you, why can't we be celebrating.
Speaker 6: It's a massive thing to get you through this year, the last couple of years.
Speaker 7: It's huge autumups of anti climax. For a second, who's graduating. We have a piece of paper, nothing, nothing.
Speaker 6: I want to start a Mexican way. I cheered, We're cheered. The O'Connell here, we're like knows I could see it.
Speaker 4: Look at me. I got daggers. Doesn't matter. Money I plowed into this over the years. I chare all over. I should be up in that stage. Get my own certificate.
Speaker 6: Okay, I sacrifice my sanity, time, money. Later on the evening, at the dinner, the principle goes, I think it would be very nice now for all the graduating class of twenty two to stay and and toasts their parents. And then I noticed my daughter. She stands up right, her glass is empty. She grabs mine, chugs that. It's an empty toast.
Speaker 4: That is a metaphor, right, that is a metaphor. Right there?
Speaker 6: What the relationship has been like get this though, What is it about slow moving video? Slow mo video with a sad song. You put those two things together, it is heartbreaking. So I knew at some point there was going to be some song, right, and it was emotional left. There was a lot of emotions there from the kids, the moms, the dads, my wife and I and my mother in law was there as well, my youngest daughter.
Speaker 4: You know, there's a lot of families.
Speaker 6: There were so emotions already high, and then suddenly I seen an acoustic guitar come out right and three girls.
Speaker 4: I'm like, oh god, they're going to go acoustic on us, my wife.
Speaker 6: My wife grips my hands right and her mom's the other side like she's bracing for impact, and like we are headed for impact. Then the video start. I'm like, they're not mucking around. Slow motion video that was filmed last week of all the kids walking out of the room we're in, waving at the camera. The song they go to, Three Girls, a beautiful acoustic version of the Longer Winding Road by Paul McCarney, A very sad song. You put that on an acoustic guitar, it is heartbreaking. All you can see is people shaking and sobbing all around the thinking is this a joyous moment? What it's already heartbreaking up without the Long and Winding Road. Have you seen the lyrics to the Longer Winding Road? You kind of know the melody of it. It's about the longer winding road that always leads back to your door, to the dawning.
Speaker 4: I got the door to the house.
Speaker 6: People were actually clutching their hearts as I was looking down the roads. It's all kind of explodes. You can actually do damage to a mum or dad or an elderly person. What they should have done to cheer him but up is they should have sped up that footage and then gone with this song efratuating its great rather than the longer.
Speaker 4: Winding Road too much.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 6: Do you guys remember your graduating song? So yesterday for Ruby Klass of twenty two they went with this absolute jock.
Speaker 4: It's already it's already heavy enough in there. Why go for this lo.
Speaker 6: Wendy though, when you got three girls singing it acoustically, it was just with a that slow motion video.
Speaker 4: It's simply too much. What was yours, Jackie boy.
Speaker 7: We had vitamin C graduation song. It says it in the title. Yeah, and then this segue from vitamin C into boys don't cry by the cure.
Speaker 4: That's a bit of a mixed message for young lance, isn't it. Hey?
Speaker 6: Guys, listen, toxic masculinity is going to get a bad word in twenty years from now, but right now, push it all down. Okay, listen to the words. Boys don't Okay, boys do not cry.
Speaker 7: The other thing is it was not made by a professional videographer. It was made by one of the girls in the media class. She was the teacher's pet of the year, so she just went around the school feeling pretty much all her friends, and then it was she was obliged to put at least one each student in one scene. So there's like one second scene from me and my buddies and all her friends who got like close ups and slow mo and crying and hugging.
Speaker 4: Patsy, did you have a graduation song?
Speaker 3: No, we didn't do a song.
Speaker 1: We didn't do that.
Speaker 3: We did the dinner with the parents in a presentation, but no song, no video, nothing fancy like that.
Speaker 1: CHORL Patsy well, Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 6: Loads more great stories about your toy injuries have come in since yesterday's show.
Speaker 4: Three one from Spain. Christian love the show.
Speaker 6: Well, listen to you guys every day at work here in Spain. Oh that's lovely beer garrado. Oh the commas stats. To all my Spanish listeners. Wherever you are, start listening to your work for show. And I used to live in under them, moved over to Australia. Brackets, you moved over to Australia. I stayed in Spain. Just to make that clear, got it, it's early in the morning.
Speaker 4: Thanks for clarity. I thought you did actually stalk me out here.
Speaker 7: It's you at the bottom of the guard and every night it is in this communications. Being English, I thought maybe there would be a translation.
Speaker 6: Christian, I'm a little bit late to the party. Blame the kind offer. So I've listened to you guys talking about being injured by toys. I've got a great story when as a child I was having fun in one of those portable swimming pools.
Speaker 4: With a friend. Brackets, a lot of brackets, just where the Spanish do it.
Speaker 6: One of those friends you don't really want to hang out with. But your mother makes you because they lived at your house and you.
Speaker 4: Have to put up with them.
Speaker 7: Do you remember that with me?
Speaker 6: Yes, you always fear eight. Sometimes in an adult life you go, wait, was I that kid to somebody else?
Speaker 4: Anyway?
Speaker 6: She stole my floaty, my little flotation device, and ran away, yelling she was going home and going to keep it. I saw a crying brackets are back, obviously, worry about my safety without the floaty in the pool. When the water got up to beyond my waist and the brackets, I started running after her. I was crying so hard. I did not see my house until I smashed my head into it. Yes, I run straight towards it. In my defense, I should have missed a corner, but I forgot.
Speaker 4: It was there.
Speaker 6: Long story short, It can be done, Patsy. Long story short. I opened my forehead.
Speaker 4: Oh terrible.
Speaker 6: When you can just open your own forehead, get in there and rearrange your brain. Got a handful of stitches, now have a scar like Harry Potter. Thank you, Bangs.
Speaker 4: Good thing. Though my mom did not make me hang out with that girl anymore. That's from beer in Spain. That's great.
Speaker 6: Thank you, very very much nine four one four one o four three. If you've got a story about being injured by a toy, Malcolm, good one in Malcolm.
Speaker 8: Good morning, Christian, how are you again?
Speaker 6: I'm good Malcolm, welcome to the show. Maybe been a good week so far. What was the toy and what was the injury?
Speaker 4: Malcolm?
Speaker 8: There was a pushbike, of course of us disordered to make some jumps and went down and jump and got airborne, hit the think the handle by spun back and hit me in the chest cause the depressed fecture. Oh god, doctor goes another two inches and I want to pierce your heart. So yeah with paper.
Speaker 6: But an amazing jump, great childhood and life in a way. It's great for a couple of seconds, then.
Speaker 7: Terrifying pain, like about the anticipation about that.
Speaker 6: Yes, Malcolm, thank you very much, you call me.
Speaker 8: Thanks Twist.
Speaker 6: Barry, good morning morning.
Speaker 8: How are you?
Speaker 4: We're good Barry? And what's your toy injury story?
Speaker 9: When I was in an altercation with my older brother back a long time ago.
Speaker 6: Alication is that we'll we get On Patsy's News, the police are reporting instance of an altercation between two neighbors over a fence line.
Speaker 4: An altercation with your brother.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I think we've just been watching World Championship Wrestling, so we were practicing on each other. But anyway, he decided to finish it that he would pick up a small dolls or child's chair and throw Vince in this story and anyway, so knocked out my two front teeths. I had a metal leg. Of course, they were well made back then, not the plastic of today. And I ended up having to end up in the Royal Dneal Hospital and an address and it after good old doctor Bora from Sunshine decided to do some work that didn't work out too well. And then yeah, every so often I have to get those teeth with places. I have a full time bridge across the front now yeah, yeah, so it has to get done every time the gum chambers.
Speaker 4: Yes, you poor thing. That is literally a lifetime of paying for you.
Speaker 9: Yeah, money and feeling as well.
Speaker 4: And how are things with you and your brother?
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's fifty years ago, so we're slowly getting out.
Speaker 7: In professional wrestling, it's usually a horrible chairs follow and they go across the back.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no one is losing teeth requiring a full time bridge. I don't know what a full time bridge is. Have you got someone living in there, like actual construction workers in your mouth as a full time job the bridge bridge?
Speaker 9: It's actually cool. But anyway, that's another story. So yeah, and that was it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you're right though, Barry. I do remember those old metal chairs we had them at school. They'd be whacked in your head. It's only ever going to result in destruction, isn't it. What a terrible idea, Barry. I'm sorry about the pain, but thanks for sharing the story.
Speaker 9: Thank you.
Speaker 2: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 6: Christian I graduated in nineteen eighty six. Our graduation song was That's what Friends Are for el and John, Dion Warrick and Stevie Wonder Christian Assis.
Speaker 4: In nineteen ninety.
Speaker 6: A group of us sang at our graduation dinner We Go Together from the Grease soundtrack as our graduations song. Christian, we had simply the Best by Tina Turner. That school had way too high hopes for us. All right, let's get some more stories that about your toy injuries. On nine four one four three, Joe, good morning, Hi guys, here are we all?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're good, Joe, So what was the toy injury.
Speaker 10: So me and mum were down in the shops when I was about five years old and we got paged over the PA and two of my older brothers were at home and playing cricket with the poor queue as you do. And one of them, my oldest brother Chris, he hit the ball for six and as he went to make his runs, the rubber stopper hit their carpet and the pointy end of the poor queue went straight through his sack and I think it involved ended up in six stitches and the.
Speaker 11: Trip to the hospital.
Speaker 7: So there's only one sack.
Speaker 4: There's only one sack.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, there's only one.
Speaker 6: Giving it a both every young lawyers and it's a gift for life, and you're meant to look after it.
Speaker 4: You're going to look after that.
Speaker 6: It's a very thin membrane. It's not designed to keep Paul Cubes out, that's for sure.
Speaker 10: Yeah, he still has the scar to this day that he will pull out of the party.
Speaker 7: Just for medical enthusiasms.
Speaker 6: Yeah, medical conventions, those kind of parties as well.
Speaker 4: What a non party trick that is? What's that guy doing? Is that egg? Oh god, Paul Cube? Oh my word, the screenlink and you were paged in the in the shop.
Speaker 10: Yeah, so I was about I think I was about five or six years old. And as soon as mum has heard her name come over the PA, she knew it wasn't good.
Speaker 7: So called the supermarket.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 10: So one of them called an ambulance, and he called the supermarket.
Speaker 4: And very well organized, aren't they.
Speaker 6: It's his brothers pleading from his sack, and he's like, it's my mom there, she's.
Speaker 4: Near the deli.
Speaker 6: If Joe's mom is Joe's mum here, please in the store. Your son has rupted his nutsack. Please return home as soon as possible. Oh Joe, what a story. I'm going to give you a pair of Robbie Williams tickets because that is some story joke. All right, Yes, tell him to keep his balls in though. Okay, I'm one of our listeners thrown out. Let's put Robbi Williams off angels.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the Christian Kyle's Show podcast.
Speaker 6: After that, like last great call, we should definitely do your stories. Why were they calling your name out on the PA. If you're being paged, something's happened and we want to know more, all right, toy stories. Now not toy stories, toy injuries. Great movies, great movies. It's called remember about those.
Speaker 7: Great number three for me?
Speaker 6: Yes, four one four one o four three your toy injuries, Billy.
Speaker 4: Good morning, Good morning, God, good morning, Betty. What's your toy injury, sir? For a spinning.
Speaker 12: When I was thirteen, I was doing fire remote control cars in the whole way, and my dad came to tell me it was Tom stepped rather than my control car. Full splits and toy's hamstring off the bone.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, it's like something at a home alone.
Speaker 12: It is ambulance and everything. He was on the green whistle by about seven o'clock.
Speaker 4: Ye, not for you would do.
Speaker 6: There is so much going on that full splits, right, being forced into the fits by your remote control car and then hamstring off the bone. You sound like you cart in the Christmas turkey or something, you know, off the bone.
Speaker 4: The agony for the guy.
Speaker 12: Yeah, no, I wasn't. I thought he was joking. Start because he started moaning. He was like, oh, I thought he was joking.
Speaker 11: I started laughing.
Speaker 4: Old kids always laugh if one their parents certain sound.
Speaker 6: So I remember when my girls absidentally hit me in the downstairs region.
Speaker 4: I fell to the.
Speaker 6: Ground like that because you know what, you only got a tap of man there and you just cast just laugh for five minutes. While I was still laughing there trying to stay conscious. I was in so much pain. So how long was he in hospital for, Billy? How long was he in hospital for with his torn hands?
Speaker 4: He was in.
Speaker 12: Hospital for He's in hospital for two days and then he went back for surgery.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, Wow, Billy, that is some story. Thank you very much for sharing it with us. Have a good day, mate, Yeah you too, Jessica, Good morning, morning guys. Okay, what's your toy injury story?
Speaker 13: So I was about six, and we'd just been to the circus, and so I got home and I was playing this toy. Now I don't know what it's called, but it's like a fairy on a stick, and it has a ripcord. You pull the ripcord and shoots up into the sky, starts spinning slowly as it comes back down.
Speaker 4: Yeah, rotates up like a helicopter blade.
Speaker 13: Yeah yeah, but the wings are like the blades. And so I'm watching this come down and as it comes down, it actually slices me in the eyeball.
Speaker 7: Oh no, no, no, no high ones so closely? Did you want to watch it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 13: Well that was the studying it very closely, so we had to go to the er. I had to do all this testing, got these like eye drops in my eye to see obviously where the damage was turned out It was just the white part of the eye. But I still had to wear an eye patch and have eye drops until it healed.
Speaker 6: How long do you have that eye patch? And I had to do three days, So show this yesterday with an eye patch. It was hell at school that a week.
Speaker 4: Oh an eye patches.
Speaker 6: The kid's tough, isn't it any Other kids are so not very compassionate?
Speaker 9: No, not really, all.
Speaker 4: Right, Jess, thank you very much your story about have a good day.
Speaker 14: No you two guys, thank you.
Speaker 4: Good morning, Sue, Good morning morning. Toy injury story. What have you got for us?
Speaker 15: Well, I broke my sister's nose with the whoopie cushions, So she was under the bed pushing the whoopie cushion and I jumped on the bed and smacked her head into the floorboards.
Speaker 6: That is some body stand there's a lot of WWE style.
Speaker 4: Is going on. Today with these toy injuries.
Speaker 16: Only little not a big kid.
Speaker 17: There wasn't a big kid.
Speaker 6: But there's just a lot of downward force coming on a long woopy cushion.
Speaker 15: And she was just screaming, Oh, well, my nose craked and my nose craked, and we were laughing at her. So and sort of you know, she slid out from under the bed and yeah, her nose was crooked.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 6: I don't remember how much funny you to have with whoopy cushions. Just a name whoopee cushion was funny. That sort of flowery stuff they had on them as well, you don't at some age you just stopped using a woody cushion.
Speaker 4: Bring them back from growing up, I say.
Speaker 6: Yeah, a new planet, Plank, send us a video of you using a whoope cushion or another crowder.
Speaker 15: Years later, she actually had surgery to fix her notes. So she hated me all our lives for that give her nose being she was like, you know, in her late teens, I think, or you know, maybe in her early twenties, and.
Speaker 14: She had, yeah, went in it had surgery.
Speaker 15: So yeah, so she had to go through all the pain again.
Speaker 6: And then years later she had here about her sister calling up a radio show and it can old laugh.
Speaker 15: About it absolutely.
Speaker 4: So thank you very much, your story mate.
Speaker 1: Thanks you calling the Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 4: It's Wednesday, it's the middle of the week. How's your week going so far?
Speaker 18: And then you texted six onds right from your phone AA, tell us just how your week has gone? Did you watch the Dog or watch Game of Thrones?
Speaker 4: Text us now by only you six.
Speaker 18: Words in your message.
Speaker 4: Jack, what is your six word? Weeks so far?
Speaker 7: Great life hack, but wakes baby.
Speaker 4: Oh dear, what is this? Love a good life pack?
Speaker 7: The live pack actually worked brilliantly. I got a new T shirt and it came in the post, but it was all creased and wrinkley.
Speaker 4: Oh it's got that sort of the crisscross.
Speaker 7: And we talked about how annoying it is to get the dining board out and wait for it to warm on the table. So I googled how to essentially get wrinkles out of clothes without using it. So this worked brilliantly. You chuck your dry T shirt or piece of clothing that you want wrinkle free into the dryer, put six ice cubes in there with it and what happens over time is the ice cubes will turn to steam and it steams your shirt and it comes out wrinkle free. And it worked.
Speaker 4: Is genius, so good.
Speaker 7: The only problem yesterday is I did it right in the middle, bang in the middle of Gordy's afternoon nap, which is the long one, and it woke him up because the ice cubes were very cleany.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's when you put trainers in there.
Speaker 6: Took a good, good good took a good little pellets of golf balls.
Speaker 7: In there, bouncing off the metal inside the dryer with very loud.
Speaker 6: And how cranky was seven month old Gordon. You wake them from the afternoon nap, it's.
Speaker 7: It's not even the crankiness of just waking him. Then then they're cranky for the rest of the day. The whole routine is thrown out.
Speaker 4: It's a little old person, isn't it.
Speaker 7: And then last night, because he's his whole routine is You'll be paying the price at two o'clock in the morning, enjoy.
Speaker 4: That freshly none iron t shirt. I hope it was worth it.
Speaker 7: Two am last I was honestly thinking, was it worth it to be.
Speaker 4: Your Your wife must have been furious. Would it have killed you to iron the damn thing? Patsy? What's your six World weeks so far?
Speaker 3: Saw Emma Thompson's doppelganger in Target?
Speaker 4: I did?
Speaker 6: I mean imagine if it was actually Oscar winning actress Emma Thompson, Nanny McPhee and Target.
Speaker 7: It was incredible.
Speaker 3: Yesterday I had to go to Target at Point Cook to pick up a click and collect. By the way, I was getting two packs of Christmas lights.
Speaker 4: So can we just say, what is the day today? October?
Speaker 3: Do you have to get in quick because the lights go.
Speaker 4: They never go. They've got endless supplies, They're not going to run out.
Speaker 7: And you guys already have a Christmas display that rivals, like major shopping downs.
Speaker 3: Have a different theme, meets Yer Jack. This year's Christmas, No, it's colors. So this year I'm doing white, silvers and pinks, and we didn't have any pinkish lights. So and then like next year, I might go back to traditional of red, green and gold. Anyway, Emma Thompson. So this woman, it was phenomenal. Let's pick up the light at the lights at the counter. And this woman went past with her trolley, her kids, in a trolley and I couldn't stop staring at her. I thought, oh my god, you are like the spit out of her mouth and she was so much like I never.
Speaker 4: Heard that phrase, this spit out of her mouth.
Speaker 3: So much so I felt like stopping her and saying, has anyone told you you were a dead ringer? For Emma Thompson the actress, it was phenomenal. She had the same hair everything. I couldn't stop looking at her.
Speaker 4: But then didn't you also reckon key?
Speaker 6: For Will Ferrell having a coffee back to the were you drunk yesterday?
Speaker 4: He stars with you.
Speaker 6: Oh, I'm having a coffee at the coffee Will Ferrell, Well, Amma Thompson's is getting a Christmas la.
Speaker 3: He was shoving a toasty into his mouth, classic far curly hair and everything. I thought, I've got to get out of here. I'm star spotting too much out at point?
Speaker 4: What is it about that chain? Coffee Club? As well?
Speaker 6: When I read what Passed had there's always that intense family reunions people love. There are so many great cafes all over the city. At Coffee Club, there's that people like They're always heaving in there, aren't they? People having like family meetings in there. It's all going on at coffee club.
Speaker 1: Christian know Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 6: Well looking for you all week so far? How do you would you describe it in just six words? I'm trying to increase my cooking repertoire at the moment. You're trying to make yourself do a new recipe. Yeah, yeah, just try try and stretch yourself. My six words is.
Speaker 4: Going to make homemade calzone tonight?
Speaker 3: Oh yum?
Speaker 6: Yeah, then young when you have them out and about. But it's quite complicated to get that. You've got to make the dough or and then get the fold right and then put it in the oven.
Speaker 4: I've never tried it before.
Speaker 7: Essentially a calzone. Isn't it a pizza just folded in half? Or is it more complicated?
Speaker 4: It's a little bit more as cow Zoni fans know about this, right guys.
Speaker 6: It's a lot more complicated than bless folded pizza. Yes, okay, I guess you could say it was if you were a child had folded Peter.
Speaker 4: But it's it's high level actually.
Speaker 5: So you're making the dough, you're not buying the dome, making the dough, scratch never made dough from scratch. I don't know why I'm taking this on, but I made a big show about it yesterday to the kid, so I'm like, you know.
Speaker 4: We love Calzones. I'm gonna make it so night yay. And then my wife goes, if you didn't googled how hard that is? And then I went, oh god, I'm.
Speaker 6: Just probably going to get a Domino's actually just four pieces and just put my thumb and around the edges and look like that. Let's have a look at some of their six word week so far. Tim, How bloody good is Ned Brockman?
Speaker 4: Yeah? That is australiing of the year right, there, isn't it.
Speaker 6: I mean, if you don't know this story, it's an unbelievable story of a twenty three year old Sparky who literally ran from Perth to Bondi in forty six days, running an average of eighty k's a day. I think I saw the other d He's the equivalent of him doing two hundred and seventy serf to cities.
Speaker 7: Wow, he won three eight hundred kilometers total. Yeah, And I remember I was watching him on Instagram during his journey and he'd do an update each night, and one night he was spenting guys. Guys, I'm really sorry, but only manage seventy kilometers today.
Speaker 6: I actually don't know how this lad did it. Yeah, and then I felt sorry from at the end of it. What does Australia make him do? A shoey out of the stinking train?
Speaker 4: He just ran across Australia, that's what.
Speaker 6: That's how you celebrate this guy. Plus he had to walk up a load of steps to talk to the crowds and his legs were like look at the hardest part of the journey.
Speaker 4: But anyway, Ned Rockman really is a hero.
Speaker 6: He's raised something like one point five million and going as well. I hope he gets to two million as well. But yeah, Tim, thanks reminder to to shes.
Speaker 4: Another with what Ned Brockman did. It's incredible, Christian.
Speaker 6: I've already smashed out a pebe in the gym this morning.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 6: We that's pretty good at twenty post seven. Well done, Georgie. This one, I don't know if this is for real, had to go.
Speaker 4: Into a witness protection Oh wow.
Speaker 6: Now, if you have had to go into witness protection for obviously very serious reasons, don't be texting.
Speaker 4: Melbourn's biggest radio station. I would say that I'm no expert in witness protection. I had to say. The golden roll is you don't.
Speaker 6: Tell anyone you're in witness protection. You certainly don't tell a radio show you're in witness protection.
Speaker 2: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 6: Maurice just texted in her six word weeks so far hospital in hospital brought a caravan. I messed about us in more details her in hospital from his hospital bed, from his phone.
Speaker 4: As poor caravan.
Speaker 7: I guess you've got a lot of time on you, too much.
Speaker 4: Time in your hands.
Speaker 6: Jack was out with someone yesterday who is a lovely guy, but did something odd when you were out dying. So you're out with James Corden?
Speaker 4: Is that with?
Speaker 7: I guess the opposite of James Cordyes, very lovely man named Hugh Van Kylenberg hosts the brilliant podcast called The Imperfect. You're on an episode of it. You've met him. He's a general.
Speaker 6: And that book every mom and dad should read, all of us should read. The Resilience Project. What him and his brother and everyone works for them have set up is incredible. So yeah, He is the LOVELIESTMLL of the world.
Speaker 7: Right, Yes, And I'm trying to become friends with him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because You're going to be neighbors, aren't you.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna be neighbors with him soon. So I'm sitting at breakfast with him and getting along swimmingly and loving the stories he has to tell. And then he does something unsettling. Towards the end of the meal. We finished breakfast, he orders a second coffee. Then as they bring the coffee over, he pops a stick of chewing in his mouth, starts chewing and drinking the coffee while he's chewing.
Speaker 4: So he's deliberately preparing those two things to.
Speaker 7: Hearing them together. He's continued telling stories.
Speaker 4: Nothing odd has happened, Nothing is happening.
Speaker 7: I can't even concentrate on your words anymore.
Speaker 6: And it was going swimmingly earlier. Now the swimming has stopped, its drowning.
Speaker 7: I'm sinking food freak.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that is very strange. Do you think he's worried about his breath?
Speaker 7: Well, then how come you do in the coffee at the same time.
Speaker 6: Don't have that second have a truth brush, have the coffee at the coffee first.
Speaker 7: Then have the sticky here.
Speaker 6: Yes, that's what people do sometimes it poper mint afters. But two at the same time says he's a serial offender.
Speaker 7: It seemed like something he did regularly.
Speaker 4: And does it now put your budding friendship in down?
Speaker 7: Yes, I'm not in the hurry, Patsy.
Speaker 4: Do you know any food freaks?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: One of my girlfriends is weird. She's done it since school. She likes to eat a Granny Smith apple along with like a packet of potato chips crisps, and she likes to do like a bite of the apple and then she'll have like a handful of chips and munches it all together.
Speaker 4: I don't know what it is so hectic in the mouth. Yes, you've got so many contrasting flavors, the sharpness of the apple and then the chips.
Speaker 3: And the saltiness of the chip.
Speaker 7: Is she trying to do one healthy thing one not healthy?
Speaker 4: Working out whilst eating a burger?
Speaker 6: I might try that to date, the chip actually on the treadmill and chomping into a great big mark.
Speaker 4: All right, rio you know food freak?
Speaker 19: Yeah, I've got a mate who when he eats a bacon and egg burger that you get from like a cafe. He flips the top bun upside down and eats it like that because he thinks it has a better structural integrity.
Speaker 7: For his words, what rubbish.
Speaker 19: It would just spill out if you were in frustrated.
Speaker 4: It sounds like a lot of messiness as well. It must be just terrible. It's like a dog eating some a bowl of pasta or something like that. Mess down.
Speaker 7: You're putting the round edge against all the exactly.
Speaker 19: I can't explain it, Like, if you have any follow up questions, I can't answer.
Speaker 4: No, No, it's not. You're listening to the question, you know.
Speaker 1: Kyl's show pod.
Speaker 6: Asked Christian and my food freak, I put vegemite on my French toast, Tim.
Speaker 3: Yes you are, Tim.
Speaker 6: I'm pretty sure Jamie Oliver recommends that. I think he actually, I think I've read one of his progressively books, like you know, all those super quick twenty minute meals where that's all it was. I'm like, this is filler, this is toast. It's post toast. You know, it's a bit what was it beaten in milk and sugar? Is eggie bread? It's or something, and it's French toast. But it is basically putting vegemite on toast. Jamie, Well, come on, recipe harder Jamie onliver. But yeah, I think that's weird.
Speaker 7: Where do you sit now that you've lived here for four years? On vegimite versus marmite.
Speaker 4: I feel bad saying this because they got family there and friends vegmin Yeah it.
Speaker 6: Is ah nothing beast jam and vegemite sandwich.
Speaker 4: Do not knock it until you've tried it.
Speaker 6: That comes from Daniel. All right, let's go to lines and get some of these who we got here?
Speaker 4: Text?
Speaker 11: Good morning, goody, here are you going?
Speaker 4: I'm good? Text? So what is the food possible crime?
Speaker 20: I like to eat raw potato?
Speaker 4: Oh no, what are you with? The Russia Revolution? A trench or something? A raw at home?
Speaker 20: I think.
Speaker 7: Raw potato bellying.
Speaker 20: I don't know why I've since The Little Boy, I've always liked to know where it started.
Speaker 21: And Kenji in with Charlester Kenji on the twist in a workhouse chimney is but how often are you doing this?
Speaker 20: Every time we're cooking it? I cut it up to cooking and I've always had a few slice.
Speaker 7: One for the stew.
Speaker 12: For me.
Speaker 14: Wow.
Speaker 4: Text, that is incredible. Text, Thank you very much. Sure you cool me. Have a good day, jan good morning, Good.
Speaker 14: Morning fellows and lady. Yeah, mine is one of those don't knock it till you tried it. Because I was a convert. I had a brother in law who always used to put butter on the top of his meat pie. So not where everyone used to put sauce, he put butter. And I used to rim about him mercilessly, and then of course he said, well, challenge me, he said, just taste it.
Speaker 4: Just this is how they get you, this is how they try and turn you. It's a food free you don't put it.
Speaker 14: Well again, Christian, don't knock it till you try it.
Speaker 8: Try it, don't.
Speaker 14: I actually put the tomato sauce still inside the pie, but I do put the butter on top of the pie, and it just takes really yummy. I've also got to say I'm with the guy before you. I've also eaten and do eat sometimes your potato.
Speaker 4: Now we have to avoid your recommendation. If you're part of the raw potato.
Speaker 14: Crewmon lemons with salt.
Speaker 6: So tell me this. Then the butter on top of the pie. What do you think it's giving you that the pie isn't already giving you in abundance?
Speaker 14: I wonder if it's kind of making the slaky pastry a little bit more well buttery buttery, so a little bit like when you do toasted sandwiches. Some people put batter on the outside of the toasted sandwiches and it's soaks in and it just tastes Maybe it's a bit more country, I don't know, but it just tastes yummy.
Speaker 4: And that ruling.
Speaker 6: You could apply that to a lot of unpleasant foods. It's lather on the butter, couldn't you?
Speaker 4: Well you could.
Speaker 14: Hey, listen, this is from a country that you know, when you buy fish and chips you have to get the pickled onion, so you know true?
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right, thank you very much for you. I have a good day, lea good morning.
Speaker 9: Good Christian.
Speaker 8: How's gone?
Speaker 4: I'm good lie? And are you a food free What do you do, buddy?
Speaker 22: I'm not a food freg but I used to work with a big stewie who would take a body of you to go off and then he paused chocolate pig in there. And then every time you take another bike, he would refill the.
Speaker 20: Chicken a roll with chocolate bigin this is.
Speaker 22: It was disgusting.
Speaker 6: That is the sort of thing you do when you're five, don't you. You know you break into your mom and dad's pantry when there's no one home.
Speaker 4: That's crazy.
Speaker 8: He thought he was killing two birds with one stone.
Speaker 4: Busy guy.
Speaker 7: To have a sip after the bike.
Speaker 4: That is the best one of the show so far.
Speaker 22: Lee.
Speaker 4: That is unbelievable. Lee, thank you very much for calling us. Mate. Have a good day you too, Jason. Good morning. There we go, Jason. So what's your food crime?
Speaker 23: So I just want to start off. I say, I'm not proud of it, but it's just a psychological habit.
Speaker 16: Now.
Speaker 23: So you know the red red frogslies, Yeah.
Speaker 6: The old Alan Alan's Red Frogs, isn't you I've seen the packet.
Speaker 23: Can't go to go to Dolly, can't beat it anyway. So I used the top of the red frog where it's got like the indents, to make out that as a frog, and I rubbed the top of the red frog on my top lip before I eat it.
Speaker 7: What do you mean, I'm.
Speaker 6: Pretty sure that's episode one of DAMA. That's how it ended. He just started to get a taste for it like that.
Speaker 23: What so, I just I just like the feeling of it on the on the top of it. I don't like you.
Speaker 4: You're like the Robbie or the or.
Speaker 23: The Yeah yeah, I know, it's just I don't know since I was a.
Speaker 7: Kid, so so like a lick massage.
Speaker 23: Yeah yeah, I like that. It's just feel good. I mean, don't not to try it.
Speaker 4: When I got home today.
Speaker 6: I mean raw potatoes and rubbing myself with red frogs, chicker rolls at the big a minute, so many things I'm going to try today. Jay said, thanks you cool.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 6: Just popped out the studio to our little kitchen. What passed this sort of bullpit where the producers sit. You ever go out there during the show. It's like a sort of Teddy Bear's picnic.
Speaker 4: Out there's like.
Speaker 6: A pick It's like a Yogi bear out there. There's like four carts of tupperware open right now, Tom or Seni producer, it's got some nice Aaron Sini on the go.
Speaker 4: I was gonna pull up a chair. We're going to help the show.
Speaker 7: Have you noticed that Caitlin brings a ziploc bag of popcorn, eats popcorn like she's watching a show.
Speaker 3: Turn in here and it distincts.
Speaker 4: She's got front road seats at the zoo.
Speaker 6: Don't tap on the glass, do not feed the animals, and tell you what you can have front road seats actually at the zoo next Thursday. We're giving the zoo away. The zoo can come to yours. Me, Jack and Patsy life in yours next Thursday. This is actually happening. We're taking the show on the road. We're bringing sou Udo Echo as well. Have played live from yours and on the on Gold and you get sixteen thousand dollars kitchen makeover thanks to Ian s.
Speaker 4: There's a show win m kitchen.
Speaker 7: What am am I gonna do?
Speaker 4: There's a band in my kitchen?
Speaker 7: What are they gonna do?
Speaker 19: Pseudo Waco's gonna play.
Speaker 7: That's what they're gonna do.
Speaker 4: They might use my lu.
Speaker 6: Grab a babba popcorn, get that Aaron Seni on the go, Sit back and enjoy the freak show six to nine.
Speaker 4: Yours, it's more, that's what it is.
Speaker 6: Deadline to invite us around yours is a midnight tonight. You go to the Christian o'collor show dot com dot au. You make it all the video taking us around yours the standard on the invites. Now, because everyone knows it's the final day, you still got time to get picked and to be the winning winning home. Really, because do this tonight. You got until uh midnight tonight is when it officially ends. All right, let's go to Gina and Steve. Now before we play you this century caffeinated, hyper caffeinated.
Speaker 4: It's like a children's TV show.
Speaker 6: Steve, Hey, kids want to enter a grass sounds like he's hosting a TV show.
Speaker 24: Hey kids, Hey, kids want to enter a grass competition where pseudo echo and the radio station come to our house.
Speaker 25: Yeah, I'm Steve, I'm gay, and.
Speaker 24: This is ten month old Alexander and we are from Sunbury Town.
Speaker 1: Get in and do you know what.
Speaker 24: If they play here, it would echo right across Sunbury because we live in a valley and it's like a huge airpitheater. So come and party at our eighties kitchen and we'll dress up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, those poor kids hostages.
Speaker 7: That was like when you get speed wobbles going down here, get faster and faster, and they couldn't control.
Speaker 4: Their legs were going to give away.
Speaker 6: All right there, let's go from Sunbury to Bentley and Tanya.
Speaker 25: Tanya, Well, I'm living in Bentley, which is becoming quite a funky town. We've got a very unique house and household members this my daughter Isabelle, and my son William. Then there's Robert, my husband, and it's me who loves cooking. I'd love to be able to cook you all breakfast at the show. But the problem is I have the Bermuda Triangle also known as the pantry in my kitchen. There's a risk if I open that door that pseudo echo will be sucked into the vortex and all we'll have in the room is the echo, echo, echo, echo, turn.
Speaker 4: It sounds great.
Speaker 6: A daughter is an artist in residence and her son, William is an up and coming games designer. Christian, my husband have every piece of music ever recorded on vinyl or CD.
Speaker 4: That's great.
Speaker 6: All right, Now, let's go to Matt don Valley. Matt, his wife doesn't know that he's entered.
Speaker 7: This rock around there with all the equipment.
Speaker 4: Wants to surprise her. It's impossible.
Speaker 26: Hey, Christian, ha going it's Matt. I'm from Don Valley. I'd like to introduce my family. We've got a ten year old son named Jack.
Speaker 16: Hi.
Speaker 24: There going go want more poison A couple Karlsky.
Speaker 4: I'd like to introduce you to my wife, Claire.
Speaker 26: But unfortunately it's a bit of a surprise for actually hates to be ringing radio stations and doing competitions.
Speaker 4: Music because we're on two acres.
Speaker 26: And even if the neighbors do complain or call cops, my brother's a local copper.
Speaker 4: So everything coming. I love Matt and Don Vaddy.
Speaker 6: Uh, it's got quite a ray of animals around there. They've got an indoor pony.
Speaker 3: An indoor pony.
Speaker 6: It lives indoors. It doesn't stop there. Rabbit and dog are taste testers and we'll bring the breakfast out for you. Got a Wonderlands vibes and sorry Matt and the Don Faddy. All right, let's go to Clinton and Cranball.
Speaker 4: Hello people. Here's our kitchen that we did on the cheeks, the old energy. I love it to get a wiggle on.
Speaker 8: Hello people.
Speaker 27: Here's our kitchen that we did on the cheek twelve years ago where I did the tailing. Anyway, we've got a lovely outdoor bigolla area that the pseudo we can complain. And we have the brick featurebol of an open fireplace that use gods can set up there if you really want to. Now Here we have eight year old son, he's the one to watch. Here's your fall over zone two feet. He's got a record in this house. It's actually nine windows. And here we have our ten year old daughter going on fifteen.
Speaker 4: Now Here we come down to our hallway. Here you'll see the magical pile.
Speaker 7: Of clos that's got to be pulled away.
Speaker 4: How people all the glee when you're getting here? Who knows?
Speaker 6: We were just talking about that yesterday. Really lot them, Thank you Clinton. And we've got Shaza and Dawsa.
Speaker 22: So we've got the music going.
Speaker 4: Oh, I've got my bum tain here in the background. Oh, you just need to listen out for it. Okay.
Speaker 6: Obviously the band we bring around is Pseudo Echo right Funky Town. For some reason, Shadow and Dazza have got playing in the background, the Traveling Wheelberries.
Speaker 4: We ain't bringing bomb to Robinson's debt anyway. Shatter and Dazza, the choices you make are always fascinating.
Speaker 27: So we've got the music going oh, I've got my mom tain here in the background far in the washing, so here you go.
Speaker 25: We've got our Halloween decorations set up in the kitchen.
Speaker 4: And then we've got the wrong room, so that's where I'm going to have you guys.
Speaker 11: Set up, go outside entertaining, and so I would look forward to meeting your next week.
Speaker 7: Hopefully we will because it.
Speaker 11: Will be a way of celebrating our lives together.
Speaker 1: Every day is precious. Thanks guys, love.
Speaker 4: Chases, chas and dancers.
Speaker 6: They started a house party. I want to I want to start a new game of the show once a week. What are Chazow and Daza listening to? Traveling will be all right? You got until midnight to invite us the Christian O'Connor show dot com dot a you.
Speaker 1: Good luck, Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 6: Call us up and share your weakest claim to fame and no claim to fame is too weak for us.
Speaker 4: This business like show business by.
Speaker 22: Head launch which fam I was able to guard Nicholas Cage and his bodyguard while they had a sleep and now leave.
Speaker 12: In the house which you know, Echo grew up.
Speaker 27: Russell Gilbert grabbed my hat.
Speaker 1: Question O'Connell's weakest claim to face.
Speaker 4: Yeah, where we were you last week?
Speaker 6: That's what we at this time last week of facing calls like that. Who knows what we're going to go to this morning on nine four one four one o four three.
Speaker 4: What is your weakest clean to fame? Leanne?
Speaker 10: Good morning, Good morning to send Patsy and Jack.
Speaker 16: How are you good?
Speaker 4: Going great? Leanne? And I hope you're well. Are you well?
Speaker 16: I'm very well? Thank you very well?
Speaker 4: Great? Okay, And what's your story for us this morning, Leanne?
Speaker 16: Well, my father was a handy man, and he was Rick Springfield's mother's handy man Springfield's mother's house and do odd jobs.
Speaker 4: This is brilliant.
Speaker 7: Did you ever bump in Yeah, no, I.
Speaker 27: Never bumped into Rick.
Speaker 16: But her name was Eileen, and she was lovely and on school holidays, I was twelve and I used to go around there and help my dad and help Eileen. And one day I sat her down and said, I'm going to marry your son, because he was my poster boy when I was growing up. Rick Springfield. I bat beautiful, oh gorgeous, And I said to Eileen, I'm going to marry your son. And she was very, very gracious. Then she said that's lovely, dear, and hey, he rang she rang him up and he sent over to me a poster, a T shirt and a record, and I thought that was an engagements.
Speaker 7: Betrothal's interested.
Speaker 4: Telling me there's a chance.
Speaker 16: I could be in.
Speaker 6: Oh that's so great, Leanne, that's a brilliant one. We'll send your prize that's already made as well.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Leanne, thank you so much.
Speaker 16: Can I say a quick cheerio to Mark, Oliver and my Joshua. My Joshua is twenty two and he's a plumber and he listens every day.
Speaker 4: Of course she can a cheerio. We don't never have a cheerio.
Speaker 6: Shout out cheerio, cheerio. So who is it you're saying cheerio too? Are that your sons?
Speaker 16: My son Joshua, when of my sons and my fourth son Oliver, and my husband Mart, they're all listening.
Speaker 4: Brilliant.
Speaker 6: Well you're a treat you call the show any time. We love chatting to you to daily and take care.
Speaker 16: Thank you too. Bye bye, cheery.
Speaker 4: Oh Joshua, And let's go to what's is she of blast? I love you, Jannis Coome Oning Hi, how are you all good?
Speaker 6: Jannis? Thanks doing the show. And what is your weakest claim to fame?
Speaker 28: My weakest claim to fame is the Von Traps. In the sound of music, we're my great great grandparents.
Speaker 4: Come on, steady on here, No, it's the truth, the Von Traps. Yeah, well your great great grandparents.
Speaker 28: My grandmother used to tell me the stories. And yeah, and when they come over from Austria to change their names to the Traps because of in the war, you drop the Von and yeah.
Speaker 6: I have to say, you throw Hitler and his team off the set that we're looking for the traps.
Speaker 4: We have got someone in Traps. They can't be them anyway. Let's go back to Nana's story.
Speaker 6: So they dropped the Von rebranded not the bureau from bomb Von.
Speaker 4: To the Traps. And and then so they lived here.
Speaker 1: Yep, yep, there you go.
Speaker 6: Story hands that is. Yeah, and if you even try to look into it or do the family tree or genealogy or anything like that.
Speaker 28: Yeah, I've got a cousin looking into it at the moment, so that'll be interesting.
Speaker 4: Woesting.
Speaker 6: Yeah, very good, Jannets, thank you very much for really made us love Jane, so send you.
Speaker 4: A price as well.
Speaker 16: Oh, thank you so much.
Speaker 4: We address it to Janice trap.
Speaker 1: Well Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 4: Your weakest claim to fame. Let's go to Carleen.
Speaker 17: Good morning, Christian.
Speaker 1: How are you.
Speaker 4: I'm good, Carleen, welcome to the show. What is your weakest claim to fame?
Speaker 17: Oh well, my weakest claim to fame is my mother actually worked for the current queen in England turning her rosents.
Speaker 4: Oh so she was like one of the royal gardeners.
Speaker 17: Well, I don't know if you called it the royal gardeness. There was a they needed a lot of help in the gardens. At one stage that went across to you've always.
Speaker 6: Those huge gardens. Half of London is the Royal gardens, and.
Speaker 17: They offered all the girls that were living at the y would you like to work in the Royal gardens. Then my mum was one of them, and she used to trim the roses.
Speaker 6: That is some clan to fame. That's great, Coleen, Thank you very much. She colla have a good day.
Speaker 4: Let's go to Pats morning. I'm a good Pat. So your weakest clean to fame.
Speaker 29: I watched a movie made by Chuck Norris with Chuck Norris.
Speaker 6: Now, I love Chuck Norris movies. I've seen all of his movies. What do you mean, I bet the man. When I was a teenager and I was doing karate, my Karate magazine, there were these geens. They were called Chuck Norris action jeans, don't laugh right, And these were jeans you could wear out in the street. That is, suddenly you were attacked, you could kick someone in the head.
Speaker 4: Action jeans, And I'm saved up.
Speaker 6: Set my postal order off because it was America and they sold out. They wrote back to me returning it, and I was heart. I never got to have those Chuck Norris action gep.
Speaker 7: All those fights he got in all those alleyways.
Speaker 6: How many times did I get chat with the second our roundhouse because my leve ice they were too tight? Have you seen that they were actually called Chuck Norris action jeans would have to get Let's put that up on our socials, that that advertise saved up there.
Speaker 4: So anyway, I'm always with this Chuck story. I'm very jealous. He's probably wearing his own action jeans.
Speaker 29: No it wasn't.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 29: He may have been, I can't remember, but it was probably late seventies, seventy nine. He was touring Australia promoting his new movie Good Guys Wear Black.
Speaker 4: So yeah, that's why I came out with seventy eight.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 29: Yeah, he came to our training because I did chuck one though. He came to a training center and he knew our senior instructor and he asked us that he met us all and he said, would you like to come to the premiere And that's a private premiere and you're all invited to this movie tonight. It was in Adelaide, so we all went to the movie and watched it with him.
Speaker 6: That is also what a great story. I had a good guy to in that. In my mind, he's in his karate gee, you're all in your gee's the whole taekwondo school. Get up there together, bow to say Norris and watch his movie.
Speaker 29: No, we were at the training center. We were We did a bit of a demonstration for him, how how amazing we were, and he introduced himself, came up and shook her hands individually and said would you like to come and see her movie? Or I said sure, So we all about thirty of us went down there with our senior instructure and sat there and.
Speaker 17: Watched it win.
Speaker 6: I feel like my life has actually just been rubbish compared to that moment though you maybe you're thrown shade of my whole life. That ah, that's a great one.
Speaker 4: But I'll send your prize, thank you.
Speaker 13: Thank you.
Speaker 6: And if your listeners thinking Christian, where would I start without the many movies of Chuck nor I start with silent Rage, then go to Bells of innocence.
Speaker 2: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 6: Today today is Sesame Street Day.
Speaker 4: We all love Sesame Street.
Speaker 3: I love Sesame Street Kid.
Speaker 4: Just already watching now to the young Count never watched it, really nice.
Speaker 7: I never watched it now.
Speaker 3: She was into ABC Kids with like the Wiggles. It was all about the Wiggles.
Speaker 6: You wait, Jack, You've had just got on YouTube seeing how many megastars back in the day.
Speaker 4: Appeared as a guest up, even John Cleese.
Speaker 6: John Clees did three episodes with him, like so many big stars Sesame Street Today, Count vong Count did you know this is producer Rio has done some research.
Speaker 4: All this research is around their sexual orientation. Count vong Count is polyamorous.
Speaker 6: I asked about his partners, He explains, I have one, two, three lady friends, Countess Darling von Darling, Lady two.
Speaker 4: And Countess von Backwoods. See what he did there.
Speaker 6: However, the makers of Sesame Stree had to release an official statement to clarify where there were a lot of rivers where only were a gay couple. The official statement burn Ernie aren't getting married and they don't have any sexual irritation because they're puppies.
Speaker 4: Just shut that one down, all right.
Speaker 6: So we're looking for your Sesame Street movies. Let's head down to Sesame Street. What are they watching on the Sesame Street channel? The burt Locker. Ye, he's diffusing bombs. We kend at Burton Ernie's. That's the last birt one. By the way, I was struggling with these weekend drag me to Elmo, Drag me to Helmo Gold Big Bird of Alcatraz always spin a naughty big burden in Alcatraz Prison?
Speaker 4: How does he escape? Brom I spit on your grover. I found it. My god jacket off your Sesame Street movies vertical limit you hear the side? I was shocked, Yeah, yeah, or yeah. Bronze minus one.
Speaker 7: Flew over the Quirk's nest.
Speaker 6: Gold, but the impression fifth l moment, it's also gobbled.
Speaker 4: That's very good.
Speaker 7: Bill and Ted's bogus Ernie.
Speaker 6: Again sound of shock at all Bronze minus fintro.
Speaker 7: Of course the frog is our favorite character in terms of endearment.
Speaker 4: Was groaning in the studio? Yes it was.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the Christian o'carl's show podcast.
Speaker 6: Time now for Jack to mark your time? Waste is Sesame Street Movies beston show. You have to see Robbie Williams live next year at Amy Park. All right, you're ready to mark I am coma. Piggy Hands Bronze sounds so rude, shame on you, Kevin Cookie, Monster's.
Speaker 4: Ball Silver and Lee Piggy Piggy Bang Bang Gold fail nice one Gonzo in sixty.
Speaker 6: Seconds Gold, Tony with an eye, Dirty Ernie Gold, Me myself and mister Sniffer Upper Gus brom Yeah, throw Miss Piggy from the train Silver, When Kermit met Piggy Silver plus Hunt for the.
Speaker 4: Red Grover Gold, that's very smart. Who is that? Rachel? Well done?
Speaker 6: When Bert met Ernie Silver, Yeah, driving Miss Piggy Gold.
Speaker 4: The Wolf of Sesame.
Speaker 6: Street, dude, where's my oscar?
Speaker 16: Oh?
Speaker 7: Gold?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 6: And Tim the cerminator? Yes, Gold that is from ten year old Finn.
Speaker 4: Great name and a great time waste. They're Finn.
Speaker 6: Well done, Bertie dancing Gold, Simon, that's great.
Speaker 4: When Harry met Abbi Kabaddi, No, I.
Speaker 7: Don't know the character Amid Debby Yeah, and.
Speaker 4: Begin an impression is for anyone? I pad too. That's from Andrew and the hang Grover, The hang Grover.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's gold as well.
Speaker 4: All right, who's off to cea Robbie Williams next week? Who's the winner?
Speaker 7: I think I've got to give it to Finn. Maybe his parents kid, Maybe he hold enough. Eleven year old Finn with the cerminator.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well done, Finn. You're the winner of this morning investing show. Last song for us.
Speaker 6: If you would love to win the prize of this breakfast show run at yours next Thursday with Sila Eco playing live in your home, and you also win a sixty thousand dollar kitchen makeover.
Speaker 4: Jack Post has got three tips to help you smash it and win it.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 6: Before we get into tomorrow's show, today, some unfinished business from today's show. Earlier this morning, we're asking you to call us. Are you a food freak? This all came about Jack was out for breakfast yesterday with a lovely guy, Huvan Cooler. If you are looking for a great podcast, The Imperfects is one of the best around, not just here in Australia, in the world. And their book The Resilience Project is an amazing read. That's a really easy, common sense approach to better, stronger, more resilient mental health.
Speaker 7: He's an impressive guy in many ways, but at the end of the breakfast he's stuck a piece of chewy in his mouth while drinking a coffee and it put me off. I couldn't hear him anymore from the unsettling behavior that I saw in front of me.
Speaker 6: Now Hugh listens to the show, He's heard all of this. He's had a lot of reaction on his phone. Sometimes this show creates ripples in our personal life, doesn't it. This is a guy you're hoping to foster.
Speaker 7: A new friendship, is going to be my neighbor in future.
Speaker 4: He sent me a text.
Speaker 6: Message, well going, were you guys talking about me on the show? I've got people messaging me calling me a freak. Bear in mind this guy for a living. This is what he does in what he puts, nothing but empathy, connection and compassionate world.
Speaker 4: What do we do? Point him and go freak?
Speaker 7: Everybody is floored, the best of us.
Speaker 4: Right, here's his right to.
Speaker 11: Reply, Hey, Christian had Jack hu Van Carlin Burkey, my phone is just exploded. Everyone's colony to told me call me a food freak. I don't remember putting him mint in. I'mus say I didn't have it, but I don't remember doing that. My biggest fear is that my new friend Ben Surry, the headset of Attica, has heard that and he's going to want to no longer be friends anyway. Ben Surry for listening.
Speaker 20: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 11: And Jack, I can't lay he out of me.
Speaker 6: Well wait, burning bridges there, Jack, he knew what he did. He knew to deny it, same as James Cordon. All right, all right, fifteen hours to go to invite us around to yours next Thursday. That's where the Breakfast Show is going to be live around at yours. Sinu Eko, we're bringing to play live with us round in your home, and you're still win a sixty thousand dollars makeover. That's to Robin the team at E and S get the E in s sixtieth birthday feeling.
Speaker 4: You win all of that? How do you win it?
Speaker 6: You go to today, You've got fifteen hours the Christian o'connells show dot com dot au.
Speaker 4: You make a video.
Speaker 6: That's where we meet you your home. Who's going to be there doing the show with us? Jack's got three tips out You smash that video today. You can make it tonight. We haven't made any big decisions yet. There's no short list yet. We're waiting until midnight tonight. We're actually staying up late tonight and then going through all your entries.
Speaker 7: How are you going to stand out from the other entries? Just simply remember v IP? What does that stand for? The visually stimulating? We had people loud.
Speaker 4: What do you think they've been doing?
Speaker 7: We've had people dressing up in wigs.
Speaker 4: Smashing classes, smashing boards.
Speaker 7: Smashing boards karate style, and that really got our interest. What is visually interesting about your video?
Speaker 4: Sounds like some sort of supply teachers turned up.
Speaker 7: OI stands for interest.
Speaker 6: When I'm losing mine, you shouldn't applied it to this bit interesting fact.
Speaker 7: What's interesting about your family? Tell us why should we choose you? And p is for personality. Let your personality shine through. Don't be a robot on there, be yourself. You should take some advance of your.
Speaker 4: How that helps the christiancon Show to condidate you.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast