Speaker 1: Hey, it's the pickup with Britt, Laura and Mitch here right around Australia. Rush into Chemists warehouse this Father's Day for big brand fragrances at the lowest prices chemist ware House, great savings every day. So you, Laura, are happily married to your beautiful Maddie Jay.
Speaker 2: Yes, as is a statement of moment concur.
Speaker 3: I'm just going through my tick, Liss.
Speaker 1: Correct, married, Britt, you are happily incoupled with your beautiful, gorgeous boyfriend Benjamin.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 4: Definitely no marriage yet if he's listening. Not opposed to it, but yes, that's correct.
Speaker 1: I'm nearly single after your tumultuous breakup and just tick that I almost forgot and now I've reminded myself. The reason I'm asking is because there's this trend going viral online and it is people talking about lies that they keep or little secrets that they share they don't share with their partner, that are wholesome, that are small, they're not big enough, They're not cheating. It's not infidelity, just.
Speaker 5: Little white lies like the lies you tell your children are the same ones that you tell your partner.
Speaker 3: Exactly. We all have those lies that you just go they don't need to know.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you have to do that.
Speaker 5: Also, not all lies are created equal. I think it's so kay to have some secrets from your partner.
Speaker 3: Well, here are some examples.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 1: One girlfriend says, my husband gets excited about bag fries when we get fast food. So when I pass out the food in the bag, I always take a few of my fries out and sprinkle them into the bottom of the bag.
Speaker 2: Oh it's cute. Yeah, like she thinks that there's extra ones.
Speaker 3: He just thinks that.
Speaker 1: They've fallen out, and he gets so excited bag fries bag fries, But she does so he gets excited.
Speaker 4: Done that in reverse, like I would have quickly taken the bag fries and eaten them so he couldn't get them.
Speaker 3: What about this?
Speaker 1: Whenever someone else says, whenever he's having a really bad day, I'll reach out to his mum and say that he misses her. She'll usually call him that day or the next, but it always makes him feel a lot better. He thinks that his mum has a special mum sense and knows when to call him when he's feeling bad.
Speaker 3: It's really cute.
Speaker 2: Oh, these are so nice. I mean, I'm cute, he's.
Speaker 5: A lovely I mean, I lied to my beautiful husband, Matt, and it was a white lie. But it was because I scratched the tires on his car, and then I said that they was already like that when I over drove the car.
Speaker 2: I just denied it and gas led him into believing maybe he did it.
Speaker 3: That's just gaslighting.
Speaker 5: So is that just bad line? Where's the line between what's a bad line a good life?
Speaker 3: I was hoping for some like more salacious white lies like that.
Speaker 2: Maybe aren't.
Speaker 4: So, you know, like I ate the last block of chocolate quickly and then I went and had to buy another one to replace it, so that they would never know.
Speaker 2: I've got one.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I often tell Matt that I'm really tired and I'm going to bed, but really.
Speaker 2: I lay in bed on Instagram.
Speaker 3: Oh we all do that for forty five We've all been there.
Speaker 5: And then I quickly turned it off when I hear him coming and pretend I'm asleep so we won't have sex with me. Just see when you're on line sometime Because I am tired and I wanted to go to sleep, but I got distracted.
Speaker 2: He's in the lounde room on Instagram looking at you're online. No, I do in cognito mode. That's not a Instagram.
Speaker 3: Just have sex with your husband.
Speaker 2: No, don't make me.
Speaker 3: I'm tiredous.
Speaker 2: You know what happened last time. I have two children to prove it.
Speaker 3: He's a beautiful man.
Speaker 2: I I know, poor guy.
Speaker 3: But I might put a wig on and put on some and line in your bed one night. So I'm ready. Something happened to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was just thinking if I share it or not? Because Ben, listen.
Speaker 4: I I'm a really bad cook and I'm really bad in the kitchen and I hate it.
Speaker 3: I live alone.
Speaker 4: I never want to do it, so I usually eat pretty badly and I have a really bad habit of just having cocoa pops or a bowl of cereal for Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well, I don't know the brit special is. She has chicken and nugget dinosaurs.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 4: My partner, Ben is an athlete, a professional athlete. He's very healthy, very to his finish soccer.
Speaker 2: He plays football. Yeah, he always worries about me, and he doesn't live here.
Speaker 4: He lives over in Scotland, so he can't watch what I'm eating or cook for me. So he always hassles me and he's like, what are you having for dinner? Or what if you had for dinner? Let me know, talk with your send me a picture. So I often will just like sit down with my bowl of Coca Pops and I'll just find like a picture online of hallow Fresh off a meal and that someone else has taken and I'm to send it to him and I'll just pretend that I've cooked a Hallow Fresh wait.
Speaker 3: You're googling Hollow Fresh finished meals.
Speaker 4: Or I'll go back through like my phone as if I've ever taken a photo of a meal, and then I just send it to him and I just pretend.
Speaker 2: Brit what did you send a double?
Speaker 5: And he's like, this is a recycled food pick that you sent me two months ago.
Speaker 3: I literally picture this.
Speaker 4: I'm sitting on the on the lounge and in my Coca Pops and I'm just like pressed in on a generic Hollow Fresh meal and that's here and he's like, oh, that looks really good.
Speaker 3: Lots of veggies. I was like, well that's a veggies, that's gold that's cold.
Speaker 6: Oh oh well, if you want to have another laugh, I had to talk my knees, my twelve year old niece through the Birds and the Bees on the weekend. Somehow these got dumped on me and I found myself talking birds and the bees, talking science, talking embryos, talking egg freezing, how things are made a lab.
Speaker 2: It didn't go down that well.
Speaker 3: All right, I can't wait to hear that went out. I'll do an eggs on the pickup