Speaker 1: Oh, by the way, Kate, you're allowed to swear on our podcast, so please fee.
Speaker 2: I never swear. I never swear. That would make me such a cat.
Speaker 3: I want you the opener.
Speaker 4: I just don't have to play the opening. Let's just start.
Speaker 2: I want to hear the opener.
Speaker 4: I'm going to sell if you don't.
Speaker 2: I love an opener.
Speaker 3: How close are you with carry Anne Kenneley?
Speaker 2: No one's close to carry Ane Kenley?
Speaker 3: Then you gotta love this. People do some weird shit.
Speaker 5: Television legend carry Anne Kenneley sell several meters from a trapeze while performing in the musical Pivot.
Speaker 3: Make more sense than others.
Speaker 6: Bring Pikes, Nurseries, Mercury Pikes, p y k e.
Speaker 2: Sky, Why I kay as in kill Hey? Why okay?
Speaker 3: Bless yourself for the rude shocks of young adults.
Speaker 7: Food life so expensive, I'm not even having a good time.
Speaker 3: Thissus just by a couple of mitches.
Speaker 8: What about me?
Speaker 3: Don't forget gin of is mature?
Speaker 1: And hello, Okay, guys, welcome to the show.
Speaker 4: We are one man down our usual third wheel. Prize keeper Jenna.
Speaker 1: She's not here in studio with us, but we will be checking in with her later in the show.
Speaker 4: Mitchell, I know where she is.
Speaker 3: You do not.
Speaker 1: I cannot wait for you to find out where she's going to be checking in with us from today on the show. But we have a much more highly qualified and experienced third wheel filling the void in the meantime, don't we?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, we do. This is so exciting. Aussie TV legend, Aussie radio legend. Guys, please welcome our Kiss fam A colleague and host of the free PM pick up, Kate Legros. How are you?
Speaker 9: Do?
Speaker 2: You know what? I'm so sated just from the opener, You're so what now? Sated?
Speaker 4: Sated?
Speaker 2: I'm full, I'm satisfied. Oh what.
Speaker 1: The reason I've actually dragged you in here, Kate is to talk about your vocabulary. So the fact that you've already taught me and you were within the first few seconds of joining us, is actually incredible.
Speaker 3: This is very exciting because every day, driving into work, because I do nights here at Kiss, Kate does the three pm pick up, which is the pick up the school pickup time three to four pm. I hear your show every day and it's the one show that I truly listen to every single day because it's sort, it's punching, it's just an hour. It's so much fun. I love it. And you're back this year, which is great.
Speaker 2: Yes, I am back.
Speaker 4: I do enjoy it too.
Speaker 2: Sure you don't enjoy it? No, I seriously, you can't just chip in on them and hitch your wagon to Mitch's horse.
Speaker 1: On me, I would not. I'm not hitching myself to that thing. And no, in any way am I the horse in this medal?
Speaker 2: You know, I call the show. They call the show Mitch Mitch hitch, or we could go Mitch Mitch bitch.
Speaker 4: That's us.
Speaker 3: It's great to have you here, Kate. So the show off the same way every week. The show is Is it just me? With two igems? As we call them, which is a new word we've coined, iijmlachrony.
Speaker 1: And mine actually does relate to something that I heard on the three PM pick up. That's that's why I brought you in here. Actually, I was like, I've got to bring this up with Kate. I did already mention it. I've blome alow. But hey, let's get into.
Speaker 3: It all right firstgim let's go.
Speaker 10: Is it just me?
Speaker 1: Does Kate Langrook have the most wonderful vocabulary in the world.
Speaker 4: It's stunning. I learn a new word every day listening to Kate. I'm like, got to pull over my car and write that down. Don't even know what it means.
Speaker 3: Is this a compliment for you, Kate?
Speaker 1: Or no?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 2: I do you know what? I don't think that people who invented commercial radio invented it to be like the Shakespeare of our time? Do you know what I mean? Vanilla most popular flavor. Nobody likes the fucking wordy lady in the corner with the thesaurus. No one likes that. I don't think any of our bosses. Would you sitting there going, oh, she uses words people don't know.
Speaker 7: Oh, that'll get the ten plus flowing in?
Speaker 4: Have they ever said anything about it?
Speaker 2: No? Do you think they probably will? After this?
Speaker 3: They'll sit you down and I go, Kate, I take a seat Betty in Penrith, which is the analogy I always get Betty and Penrith doesn't understand the word analogy.
Speaker 2: But I think Betty does, because I do think that Australians speak quite colorfully and beautifully, like do you know what? We love our You know a bit of rhyming slang or a bit of a clever expression or a you.
Speaker 3: Know we do?
Speaker 2: What didn't you understand?
Speaker 1: Well, I've got the audio here, So this is what I heard the other day, Betty.
Speaker 2: I'm going to call you, Betty. Why didn't you understand? Betty?
Speaker 3: I'll roll the audio.
Speaker 2: Betty, you do it for yourself. Because my legs look so beautiful and smooth, and they're offset by the stunning vista behind them. Let me share this with the world. Who otherwise heaps derision upon me and my body? Wow?
Speaker 4: That's deep much.
Speaker 1: I was like, I don't know what that means, but I'm just sitting around waiting for the opportunity to accuse someone of heaping derision upon me and my body.
Speaker 2: Betty, nobody would heap derision upon you?
Speaker 4: What could mean?
Speaker 2: You are the archetype. It means they mock me.
Speaker 4: Really, that just means mock. Heap derision means.
Speaker 2: They mock me. But but well, derision means like in a more negative way.
Speaker 4: Right, Okay, I literally I'm not even kidding. I wrote it down. I was like, heap's derision, heaps derision.
Speaker 1: Funnily enough, it hasn't come up once, but I'm waiting for the day you and waiting.
Speaker 3: For the day you face some derision. Division.
Speaker 2: Mitch heaps derision on you all the time, and vice versa, that's Latin. Have you heard that.
Speaker 4: It's mostly the other way around?
Speaker 3: Have you heard vice versa?
Speaker 4: Yes, I know what you.
Speaker 2: I don't know, Betty, I don't know how your Latin studies went?
Speaker 4: No, not good.
Speaker 1: Did you also have a good vocabulary when you were living in Italy for two years?
Speaker 10: Like?
Speaker 4: How was your vocal there?
Speaker 2: You would have loved me there because I spoke so simply, like a toddler, like.
Speaker 3: Give food me barata, salami, tummy.
Speaker 2: Exactly, that's all I needed, siesta. I was like a two year old.
Speaker 4: Oh that would have killed you, not knowing all the words you know here?
Speaker 2: Do you know what? That is? So true? Even though I think you're slightly heaping derision on Banti's a big anyway, because I'm so used to opening my mental drawers and the elves when they wake up and they opened the there's heaps of words, so many words. And when my mental elves opened the drawers in Italy, there was nothing.
Speaker 3: Like, oh that's beautiful, that's that sounds great. You know what, that's so funny. I watched the Joan Rivers document a long time ago, and the one thing that stuck with me was that she said her jokes in her brain works in the same way as like a rollerdex. Like she will be in a situation she will just open the roller decks and her brain will go to flick through, pull out a joke, and then she can just you know, slam it out there by road. And I think that's such a skill to have.
Speaker 2: Well, that happens to me with words. But isn't that everyone, that's how talking.
Speaker 1: Was gonna say that, isn't That's just a really fancy way of saying she has a memory?
Speaker 3: All right? To lay off with a derivedon, I can't even fucking say it. Lay off with the division, derision.
Speaker 2: The derision division.
Speaker 3: I like bitch show. Now this poor Jed is going to have the fright of her life when she returns to the show rebranded as the Mitch, Mitch and Pitch. What did I do?
Speaker 2: That's like Will and Woody when I came back, asked if I'd come back to take their job. But I'm like, I had your job. If I wanted your job, I wouldn't have left your job.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you had that job and you couldn't stand it.
Speaker 2: All right, we've done derision. What's next on our learning at our learning academy?
Speaker 4: Or was that eat?
Speaker 1: That was just the one that I needed clarity on because I heard it the other day. But I have taken quite a few from you. I remember you use the word repast to refer to just like a meal, and I was like.
Speaker 2: Sumptuous repasts.
Speaker 4: Here there you go. And I was like, I was like, Mum, when's our repast ready? She's like, where the fuck did you get that?
Speaker 2: Mama? Look Betty, because this is the thing about words. There's a different one for everything and a repast. And I'm sure I would have said a sumptuous repast because there are two words that always go together. Yes, you know what I mean, Like Mitch and mitch, they're inseparable. Yes, it's more stunning than just a meal?
Speaker 4: Ye, dinner?
Speaker 2: Where's me plate?
Speaker 10: Mum?
Speaker 2: No, why can't we be Why can't we elevate ourselves? That means lift up, Betty? Why can't we endure being the best versions of ourselves? Why do we always have to be so basic?
Speaker 4: I agree that why bloody write down all the big words.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 3: I tend to agree. I've got it. I've got a Kate related iGEM two now that we think of it, and it's something that I feel like I do too. Are you ready to hear mine kine?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 2: I can't wait. I'm adoring this.
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 3: Is it totally fine to laugh at the jokes that you make? Oh? Yes, next ye at the end of the shows we get out of here. I completely agree, Kate. It's something that I've noticed that you do, is something that I do. Mitch pulls me up on it. Sorry, Betty pulls me up on it all the time.
Speaker 4: I don't pull you up on it.
Speaker 1: But I just remember at an early age Dad saying, oh, it's rude to laugh at your own jokes.
Speaker 2: And you know what, you know what he was doing, clipping your wings? Yes, like Icarus, google it, you would have flown so close to the sun save for your father. I did have to say to my husband once when we started dating, there's enough people in this world that don't want the best for you. It's a very I have to say, prevailing Australian attitude as well. I don't know, I've only lived in one other country I diseased, But people are always.
Speaker 7: Like, back in your barksh you got chickets on yourself? Oh you love yourself as though that's an insult anyway, true, But I just think that's a wing clipper.
Speaker 4: It is a bit.
Speaker 2: I think, why wouldn't you laugh at your own jokes? And this, of course you're not funny.
Speaker 4: Oh no, it's not. I'm fully aware of my being hilarious.
Speaker 1: But the thing is that I think that it's fine to laugh at your own jokes if your laugh in of itself is hilarious, like you and Mitch have very iconic laughs, Like I just laugh because you're laughing sometimes.
Speaker 2: Well, because I've got a cackle, you.
Speaker 1: Do, and I'm fully in support of it. So whether you're laughing at your own jokes anyone else's, I don't care.
Speaker 3: I think I have an example. So this is when your co host Monty called through to the show the three pm pick up to announce that she had had her own little baby, and this was your This was your reaction.
Speaker 10: Cake.
Speaker 4: I've seen photos. He looks like his brothers.
Speaker 2: It's amazing because they don't have the same father. Can you even believe that I have a daughter who's about to turn nineteen. Yes, yeah, I remember I was pregnant. On Channel V she was breastfeeding the makeup chair. Wow, who was Bruce feeding her?
Speaker 3: That's very funny anyway.
Speaker 4: So I like how she's the first to laugh at her own joke. It's the best, totally.
Speaker 2: Your dad wouldn't like it, Betty, I like it.
Speaker 4: No, it must be a city thing.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you have to, yes, because you might be talking to people who are dead in song. Yeah, true, Yeah, I just really you've got to be in control of your own emotional state, and that includes enjoyment.
Speaker 3: Sometimes it also lends a hand to the other people to say, hey, it's okay to laugh too. Here's an invitation to laugh. It's all right if a joke was a little bit inappropriate or on the nose. Then if you laugh and they go.
Speaker 2: Not particularly funny, yes, they miss.
Speaker 3: They miss.
Speaker 1: Very true fake laugh, Kate, Or is it always genuine? Because Mitch has actually nailed a fake laugh, and so I.
Speaker 4: Never know whether to believe him. It is he pitying me and just fake laughing, or is he actually laughing?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: I say that without having heard the joke. No one wants to be mean to Betty.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no. I haven't differentiated the two. So my genuine laugh is identical to my fake laugh, and that's where I've gone wrong. So there's no one can ever tell the difference.
Speaker 2: Really so I sometimes, in fact, in that last one, I did do a fake laugh, but it's a funny fake laugh.
Speaker 3: O the that was go, Yeah, that's different. That's that's high comedy in itself. You're allowed to thank you.
Speaker 2: I noticed you're not laughing at it.
Speaker 4: That's fake, fake fake.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: I love it because it's got that weed.
Speaker 3: That's the wheez our listeners compared it to a little duckling. Sometimes it has a little it's in a minute a week.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, do you smoke.
Speaker 3: No, I've had one Marlborough read in my life, had an instant nosebleed.
Speaker 2: Never that you're a chronic vapor. I mean something's going on there.
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 3: I was born three months premature. The neuroformax in the lung, and thanks for bringing up but it's a lung issues.
Speaker 2: Well, I know Mitchell's frequently premature, but he doesn't.
Speaker 3: We very deg kate that is. So that is so apt We do a segment on this show called We Do O Kate. Kate might have some advice.
Speaker 1: She doesn't have to deal with the rectile disfunction on account of her any.
Speaker 2: You don't know that. I don't thank you.
Speaker 4: Your own Maybe someone else, I don't know.
Speaker 3: True, And who's.
Speaker 2: Got the bigger problem? It would be me. It would because at least you know what's going on with the flaccid Latin Google it, Betty.
Speaker 1: Mitch likes to mock me because at age twenty four, they prescribe me if I to counteract to the antidepressants being a bony killing antidepressants.
Speaker 2: So shocking for that. But haven't they improved them?
Speaker 4: Nah? Not the ones I'm taking, clearly not not the strength.
Speaker 2: How hurtful for the people you're with. Let's just let's just have a moment to acknowledge them.
Speaker 1: I know, because it's not like I can fake it as like a woman can just be like, oh yeah, I'm really into it now, you know?
Speaker 2: For god, that's right. It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that swing.
Speaker 1: Yes, Betty, the problem.
Speaker 3: Down, how do you google? Got an iPad? Going to?
Speaker 11: Now?
Speaker 3: The problem was is that he couldn't work out the timings, so he pop appeal two minutes before, you know, sort of copulation. No, two minutes takes a couple hour. Well, they go home and then he get a buddy, you know, Stiffy halfway through Friends. So it's not good, but he's worked it out.
Speaker 4: This is all embellish. Don't believe you go home to watch Free No, no, you do.
Speaker 2: You're sure, Betty? I think Friends is a very Betty.
Speaker 4: Shy, isn't it. You know what I do? I go home and listen to the three pm pickup.
Speaker 3: Oh he's good. You know what.
Speaker 2: We are very Betty. We're totally there for Betty. I adore Betty. The unsung heroes of the world are the Betties, I can cur You know, no one's checking out to see what she's wearing on instuff. But let me tell you, if you want a passion fruit sponge, you're going straight to Beshy. No instant models ever provided comfort at a funeral. Betties sandwiches, dunning.
Speaker 3: You know what, I think there's a hole. There's a hole in the market there for influencers are actually influencing the right shit. Have you ever been sold anything via influencing Kane. You buying the bb oil that carry Big Mare's sprooking.
Speaker 2: Or what's Bby oil?
Speaker 3: Clearly not it's clearly not working.
Speaker 2: The Bebe cream, Yeah, I bought Beby cream. That's quite good.
Speaker 3: There you go, all right, So yeah, but I.
Speaker 2: Didn't know Carrie was on to it, not putting me off it.
Speaker 3: No, you and I had the same We were doing the same instant stories for every plate, which is brilliant and family friendly.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, do you know what's happened with my every plate that I've just realized I've lost weight? Really yes, because I'm not shopping as much right and so I'm not there for the milky bar, the King of the bar, king of the white chocolate. You can jam your Cadbury whatever it's called, nat Nah Bebby, don't come at me with it anyway. Yeah, I lost weight from every plate.
Speaker 1: Mitch was very tough to be able to to be able to brag, Oh, I've got the same brand deal as Kate lang Rog. We're both flogging the same thing on Instagram. And I'm like, yeah, but you're probably doing it for a fraction of the.
Speaker 3: Fee I was.
Speaker 2: He was just happy for the.
Speaker 3: I was now, what the hell happened? We need to talk about this. It's the TV show that you did on Channel ten a couple of weeks back. It was all about reflecting on the year that was with COVID nineteen Life in Lockdown on Zoom Interviews and U narrated a great year.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm the voiceover person.
Speaker 4: I missed it.
Speaker 1: It's up on ten play to watchbag of a minute to do that. But did you throw in any of your own stories about Lockdown in Italy which was far worse than it was here?
Speaker 2: There was no time. Unlike you guys, it was no time for Katie. I just had to keep the story rattling along because there was a lot to fit in.
Speaker 3: Yes, it was a hell of a year.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you noticed.
Speaker 4: I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 3: I was thriving. Has a great ye for us.
Speaker 2: Well, can I just say I really enjoyed Lockdown?
Speaker 4: Oh that's good. Are you an introvert?
Speaker 2: No? But you know what I am. I was tired. I got four kids, I was living on the other side of the world. That's a lot of work, even though I was technically not working. It was just nice to have the breather.
Speaker 4: There was a.
Speaker 1: Brief period right when you were actually working out of Italy.
Speaker 4: Didn't you have your own little home.
Speaker 2: Story for the first six months?
Speaker 4: Yeah right, I was so tired. Did that little home studio just end up gathering dust?
Speaker 2: Like what happened?
Speaker 3: It wasn't at home.
Speaker 2: It was like two kilometers from my house, but still in the city, or as we called it, CenTra.
Speaker 4: Oh google it.
Speaker 2: Betty Chantro not c H is with the C but it's pronounced because it's in another language.
Speaker 4: Added to the list.
Speaker 9: The list.
Speaker 2: Anyway, it was about two kilometers from my place and it was in a filmmaker's office because they used to move big files. And Sasha, our producer, found it because they had the best internet in blood.
Speaker 1: Now you're back in Australia and you're like, I can't even watch fucking friends.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, you are sport on.
Speaker 4: Isn't it just garbage?
Speaker 2: What has gone on?
Speaker 3: Wait? What is this? The internet?
Speaker 4: In general?
Speaker 2: Third world countries that have got better WiFi than Australia.
Speaker 4: Oh right, I would definitely agree, Like it's I feel like it's gotten worse.
Speaker 2: It has got more since I was away.
Speaker 3: There you go. Well you should. For you to listen to the three pm pick up podcast cap, we'll have to get your back.
Speaker 2: Five G anytime, Mitch, Mitch and me.
Speaker 3: We loved you. That was fun. God, you're a good fit for this show, I feel. Do you go on show sometime you talk about business plans? You have to go on and talk about climate crisis? Is this your vibe? Sort of just shit talk?
Speaker 2: Do I strike you as someone who's invited on any show to talk about business plan?
Speaker 3: Very intelligent. I'd listen to your talk about business.
Speaker 2: Plans, but that's because you know nothing. I mean so relative to that, yes, relative to that, of course, I seem smart, beautiful.
Speaker 3: Note to end, we've just been absolutely ripped for the last me too, Bettie.
Speaker 2: I adore you.
Speaker 4: Oh likewise, Darling, it's been a pleasure. Thanks for coming on.
Speaker 2: We love you.
Speaker 8: It's just me. You should follow these idiots online search a couple of mitches.
Speaker 3: Yep, give us a search. You're wondering what this song is? How good is I? I love this song?
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 3: It's Sydney based drag queen Michelle Mayhem.
Speaker 4: This is t It's got like t e a he like A Yeah, tea like spill the t bitch. I love this hot on Michelle.
Speaker 12: Oh sorry, I was just sacking my Instagram at Michelle Mayhem d kill follow it?
Speaker 10: No, follow it.
Speaker 4: Have you met Michelle?
Speaker 3: I haven't met Michelle now on Instagram yet but not in real life.
Speaker 1: I've met her a few times out and about at the clubs, and she's a hoot. And then I thought that she'd released the song. I was like, oh, you've gone all legit.
Speaker 3: Have ya auto tune on that song at all?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 4: No, I wouldn't thought so one completely her voice.
Speaker 3: All right, let's do some Red Rooster reviews. You can leave us five stars on the Apple podcast app, or head over to our Facebook page. You can leave them there.
Speaker 4: Yes, don't just leave five stars.
Speaker 1: You've got to write something and then we'll read it out on the show, and that's how you get your pride.
Speaker 3: We have a whole pool of reviews that we haven't even touched. We didn't realize we could access them. Then all of a sudden, we can scroll through. It's like the body Bible in there.
Speaker 10: I know.
Speaker 1: So people do often ask if I don't use Apple podcasts, how can I leave a review? The answer is our Facebook page. A couple of mitches and we've just found a whole bunch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Leah Weaver recommends a couple of mitches. Oh that's nice, recommends Leah. She says, so after a lockdown a month ago, I was looking for podcasts to listen to on my six hour journey to see my sister and came across the couple of Mitch's pod. I downloaded it all and listened to the whole way. Listen to it the whole way there. I don't even remember the drive and I was so into the podcast. I loved the whole way. That's awful, That's cute. Now I live for it. I love you guys. I especially have a soft spot for Mitch Kumbsa. And she just stopped typing from that Love Love Love Red Rooster, just saying in your face, absolutely five stars, guys, you're one of the most entertaining podcasts. And love the fact you're friends with jen A. Love Love Love add Brief is a spectacular what's that? An addition? I don't know what she's talking about. She really lost me towards the end. But can you get some free Red Rooster price ceper general?
Speaker 2: Thank you, Leah.
Speaker 1: I love that feeling when you're doing a long road trip and a podcast makes it go quicker.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So proud that we're responsible for feeling.
Speaker 3: I had that feeling last night. I actually went around the block a couple of extra times when I got home at midnight because I wanted to finish the podcast I was listening to. Yeah, how crazy that we have that effect. Modu Dunga gash Kakar recommends a couple of mitches. They say best way to save your relationship and get your ex lover back fast. My boyfriend broke up with me two months ago because he felt I was cheating on him with a male friend online.
Speaker 4: I don't think it has anything to do with our podcast.
Speaker 3: I didn't preread it. Sorry, just don't straight in what else. I tried to contact him and told him my problem. Fifteen hours later, my boyfriend came back to me and to apologize.
Speaker 4: We're just skimming over it.
Speaker 1: Nothing to do with us, that's got nothing to do with the podcast. Oh well, you've read it out now, so we still love Modu Dungar.
Speaker 3: Technically we owe you a red rooster if you're listening DMS Buddy.
Speaker 4: Message Price keeper Jenner.
Speaker 1: Hey, by the way, if you head along to our Facebook group during idiots, I will give you all the details on selling our faulty merch. I don't know if everyone, I don't know if you're all up to speed on this story. But we've been doing our merch march jumpers, yes, and we made over two hundred jumpers, and the printer accidentally printed a misprint on one of the words.
Speaker 4: No, there wasn't.
Speaker 1: We did alert them and give them the correct one, but they accidentally printed the faulty one. So we've got all these jumpers and weirdly enough, people have been asking us are you going to sell them?
Speaker 4: There will be a big discount.
Speaker 1: Obviously they won't be the full price, so head along to our Facebook group and during idiots there might even be a little discount code for you in there, so there'll be discount on top of the discount.
Speaker 3: It's billions, isn't it, instead of bliands.
Speaker 1: That's correct, So yeah, we're going to do something with all these fucking jumpers. If you want a faulty jump ahead to our Facebook group.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and if you want some red rooster, leave a red Rooster review. Don't forget five stars on the Apple podcast app. Get the new Crunchy Fried Chicken. It's available at Red Rooster. Now, hey should be checking with price keeper Jenna Hold on the road again.
Speaker 1: It's been a while since Jenna's been out on the road. I know where she is, you don't. I can't wait for you to find out where.
Speaker 3: I've got no idea. She's made him can to me, could be anywhere in the world.
Speaker 1: We've got her up on zoom. We we're trying to get her up on zoom. I should say, I don't know if she's there yet?
Speaker 4: How do you tell?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 3: I've got the screen in front of me.
Speaker 1: Are we ready to You would think after all this pandemic and thing, I would know how to use zoom.
Speaker 4: I still have no idea.
Speaker 3: Ye, no, no, And my backdrop is still set to a Palm Beach location.
Speaker 4: So there she is in the waiting room.
Speaker 3: Admit, Jenna B.
Speaker 4: She admitted.
Speaker 3: We've got the cog turning loading, Jenna. Jenna B is connecting to audio. Can't hear you yet?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 4: There she is, Jenna.
Speaker 1: Would you like to tell Mitchell why you were missing in action from the show today.
Speaker 10: I'm reporting to you live from court. I'm at the Sydney Court House.
Speaker 4: Yep, Jenna went to court today. What yes for Arson?
Speaker 3: Those twelve hundred murders finally caught up to you. What the fuck are you in court for?
Speaker 10: It's over a rental bond. To be honest, I want my money back and the landlord wants my money and I'm not giving him my money.
Speaker 3: Well whoa, but why are you in court yourself? Get a lawyer to do it for you and sit at home.
Speaker 11: Yes, but a lawyer costs a lot of money. So I'm representing myself and I've got a script here.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, the whole page.
Speaker 3: Oh my looks like the Magna carta. Hold on, you're representing yourself?
Speaker 10: Yes, so it starts off with wait wait wait.
Speaker 3: Well I'll give you an official lead in. You've got the script for what you're going to say to the court. Yes, yes, okay, when you're ready to genera give us the plea you're going to make to the High Court.
Speaker 10: Excuse me, remember, I'd like to respond.
Speaker 11: The respondents claim that the property I rented for eighteen months requires four hundred and fifty six dollars worth of pairs.
Speaker 4: What did you do it?
Speaker 11: JENNI liability for as they predate my tendency. This can be evidence in the five pages of evidence I've supplied the member.
Speaker 4: What's the evidence?
Speaker 11: Five pages of photos which I got printed at the Double Library for ten dollars. Had to send it through Express Posts, which cost another ten dollars.
Speaker 4: No, hang on, can we just backtrack a little bit?
Speaker 1: What did you do to your How did you fuck your apartment up so spectacularly that they're charging you that much?
Speaker 10: I didn't. That's the thing. It was done by the previous tenants. Loser. He's claiming that I put scratches on the wall.
Speaker 4: I mean, we're aware of your claw issue.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the fact that you don't have human fingernails, you have cat claws.
Speaker 4: I mean, hello, Jenny, you do the math.
Speaker 3: Dylan, have you disclosed your predisposition for having cartlage fingers?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 10: And the thing is, you know why I was born with this and I can't help it. But I did not scratch the walls.
Speaker 4: Hopefully the jury don't listen.
Speaker 1: They would have been persuaded they oh, that's that cat between she would have been using in.
Speaker 4: A discratching post. This whole apartment, The.
Speaker 11: Paint damage, and scratches that respondent claim I cause can also be evidence from pages one to five of the images I supplied, which showed photos from the twenty nineteen condition report proving that they will cause my past tenants because they were taken before in capitals.
Speaker 10: I moved in.
Speaker 3: Pass forward to all that shit.
Speaker 4: I want to know what your conclusion.
Speaker 3: Wrap up, wrap up, skipt the bibliography. We don't care all the references.
Speaker 10: Just get to the end, okay.
Speaker 11: I dispute liability for claims that the property was left in conditioned like that, as they predate my tenancy.
Speaker 10: Thank you objection.
Speaker 4: Overall, I've always wanted to do that.
Speaker 3: That was odd, Jenna. Maybe chuck into your honor every now and again, but other than that, that was that was impassioned.
Speaker 10: Well.
Speaker 11: I got some help from some volunteer lawyers, and they said I have to I have to call the member, not your honor.
Speaker 10: I was going to say your honor, but I had to change it to member.
Speaker 3: Right right right? Have you done this yet or are you preparing? When's your court session?
Speaker 10: It is?
Speaker 11: It's today, it's been postponed to when tell like half an hour or something.
Speaker 10: I did half of it and then the thing is, I think I think we've it's not going further.
Speaker 4: To be honest, what do you mean?
Speaker 10: This is what happened.
Speaker 11: I was called by the tribunal, who then called the landlord, and we were put in a meeting to a council like.
Speaker 10: Counseling session to think of what how we can move forward like mediation.
Speaker 1: Even the judge was like, fucking get over it, like nothing, this is such a non issue, that's.
Speaker 10: What he said.
Speaker 11: He said, do you realize it's only four hundred and fifty six dollars worth of repairs when we have issues that are worth like tens of thousands.
Speaker 10: And I said yes.
Speaker 4: I didn't want to say anything, Jenna, but it does seem very petty.
Speaker 11: Anyway, we have decided both of us, the landlord and I very mean to me today, very mean almost caused me crying, but I didn't. I will pay fifty percent of the four hundred and fifty six dollars worth of repairs.
Speaker 4: Oh, Jenna, why are you representing yourself?
Speaker 1: I would have absolutely fucking torn them, you arethhole in that counseling session.
Speaker 11: You seriously no, no, Because then the member guy right, he said, if you want to take it further.
Speaker 10: You have to pay more money, and it's going to be more not worth one dollar?
Speaker 3: Yeah, cut your losses, it's not worth it. Yeah, just give up while you're ahead, Joe.
Speaker 10: I thought it was free.
Speaker 2: What was That's not?
Speaker 10: I could continue the next tribunal, the next court date.
Speaker 3: Were you sitting there alone, Jenna, while your landlord was across the table from you, all lawyered up with men in suits, and you're sitting there. I can just picture your hands crossed, your fingers interlocked. Were you quivering? Were you nervous?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 11: I did, And I had my monologue and I got mixed up with the paragraphs and I read one instead of the other, and I was very confused.
Speaker 1: Well, I hope you feel it was worth your time. We've had a wonderful episode. Kate Langbrook was on.
Speaker 4: She was she was a hoot.
Speaker 3: Oh no, she was great. To be honest, you adored her.
Speaker 2: Hmmmm.
Speaker 4: Anyway, No, I really like her playing.
Speaker 2: Why did I do this?
Speaker 10: I what a waste of time?
Speaker 4: I feel like it's a valuable question.
Speaker 3: I agree.
Speaker 4: Lead me to dinner.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Jenny, good luck.
Speaker 10: I'm not happy.
Speaker 4: Scene change.
Speaker 3: The Merriati and apartments, the twelfth of the fourth twenty one. You're not so many floors in your argument, by the way.
Speaker 4: I meant scene changes and cut her off.
Speaker 3: Oh over see you, Jenna, Bye. Yeah, what are you doing now?
Speaker 4: I don't know our talkback things? Oh are we Yes, we are, We're doing it. I don't know if I told you, yes, we are doing it.
Speaker 1: One of our favorite segments where we listen to things that go down and talkback radio.
Speaker 4: I've got some stuff for you.
Speaker 3: All right, let's roll out.
Speaker 1: So while we were on our Easter break, we missed some rather major world news when Prince Philip passed away.
Speaker 4: Oh Phil, can you believe it's been like a month now.
Speaker 3: Since he died?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that flew by.
Speaker 3: That really did poor bus. He was ninety nine. Just shove behind.
Speaker 4: I know, I know that's a bit of a shame, but it's rough. But now that we're.
Speaker 1: Back, I was curious as to how some of the big news talkback radio stations covered the breaking news when Philip died. It was nine pm our time, and you know, we like to keep an eye out all what's happening on talkback radio. So I've gone and pulled the audio from that very night.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, this is a big thing in the UK, Like I've seen tiktoks and YouTube videos that are like this is exactly what happens when the Quick of England will die. And there's like code words and secret languages, and apparently a lot of the news stations have packages already recorded. Amaze.
Speaker 1: One of my friends works for one of the TV news stations here in Sydney, and he told me ages ago that he'd pre prepared Prince.
Speaker 4: Phillip's you what is it?
Speaker 3: Oh, obituary? Obituary, Yes, obituary.
Speaker 1: He pre prepared the obituary and so as soon as he carcked it, I message my a friend.
Speaker 4: It was like, babe, I saw the obituary.
Speaker 3: Loved it. It's so well news dot com dot I you released theirs and they clearly didn't prove read it because it said Prince Philip has died at the age of ninety nine of xxx, and they didn't fill it in. It just looked like he died of drinking a beer.
Speaker 1: I think that happened a few months ago when someone accidentally published their template.
Speaker 4: He hadn't died yet. Think it was Sidney Morning Herald.
Speaker 3: Oh like what they had like a skeleton.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, no, filling the blanks. They accidentally published it before he died. But anyway, this is how talkback covered it. So it happened around nine pm. The press release came out and I'll kick off with ABC News.
Speaker 4: This is how they covered it nationally.
Speaker 9: And on Yeah, ABC News with Glen Laughter, Federal Health Authorities, egent.
Speaker 1: This would have been like the nine pm on the Dot. The press release wouldn't have even come out yet. So credit to this news reader. He would have had to have read it live as it came up on his desktop because he wouldn't have gotten.
Speaker 4: The news yet.
Speaker 9: The fires of COVID nineteen vaccines now the preferred option for younger Australians after the astrodet image JAB was linked to a small number of rare blood clotting cases around the world. In breaking news, Buckingham Palace has just announced that his Royal Highness Prince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh, died earlier today. The ninety nine year old had been married to Queen Elizabeth since nineteen forty seven and officially became her consort when she ascended the throne in nineteen fifty two.
Speaker 4: So there you go.
Speaker 1: He just kind of had to throw out all the other shit he preprepared for that news bulletin that's heard.
Speaker 3: When you're doing live radio, you've got to be on it. You've got to be looking out for things.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I think they nailed it. Meanwhile, over to GB.
Speaker 3: Oh, we love a bit of two GB.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the big news station in Sydney. I was quite surprised by their.
Speaker 3: Coverage in the negatively or positively.
Speaker 1: Negatively, because they're meant to be like your news leader to GB Yeah, and obviously they didn't know that this was happening, so it was unfortunate that it came out during a football match that they were covering, and so the footy commentators had to break the news mid match.
Speaker 3: So not the news readers.
Speaker 4: They didn't even interrupted.
Speaker 1: They were just like, oh quick, you guys, ignore the game for a sec, read this cheat out. I would have thought that the news room would comet in we interrupted this program. They've cut it off.
Speaker 4: They just got the commentators to do it all.
Speaker 3: Here we go. I think's done very well and I was George Williams. I think the halfback has been pretty good for the Raiders boys.
Speaker 13: Raiders out on the field for the start of the second half. Sadly, I've got some breaking news that's coming in from the UK. Prince Philip has passed away at the age of ninety nine. Now he was due to turn one hundred on June tenth this year. But a statement from the Royal family is with deep sorrow that her Majesty for Queen has announced the death of her beloved husband, His Royal Highness, the Duke of Edinburgh, Prince Philip. He's passed away this morning and wins the castle. So that is a terrible story. He was a legend, Prince Philip. The second half coming up here the Raiders to kick off. Let's take you to the call team David Morrow, Dwell Browman and Mark Pete Riddell on the sideline. It's the people with the Raiders by twelve points.
Speaker 3: Yeah, skip a beat.
Speaker 1: I know they just kind of read the stab it and then go, I mean, what else do you say?
Speaker 4: Move on?
Speaker 3: It's almost as if no one was even acknowledging what he was saying. No one gave them any banter.
Speaker 4: I know, it was very weird, but bag moment, Yeah, they do.
Speaker 1: Obviously didn't have an obituary to play.
Speaker 4: Well, there's the news, you.
Speaker 3: Got it, move on, that's so funny.
Speaker 1: The Raiders, and then obviously I had to check in on our favorite station, Sam and our mate Graham Gilbert.
Speaker 3: Oh we love Graham Gilbert. Yeah, Graham Gilbert does the game that I play the I'm still trying to get the fridge magnet.
Speaker 4: No, that's not him, that's on ABC, is it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, to can't even keep up.
Speaker 4: Ryan Gilbert is the one. Remember back in episode fifteen you prank called him.
Speaker 3: Of course live O Lary. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yes, that's I'm getting confused.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So Grahame's the one that we don't I mean, I don't have anything against him, but god, we like to mock him on this show, that's for sure. And so he was on air at night, and I did keep tabs on the actual time codes. ABC News at nine oh two got the news two GB at nine oh four, and then ten minutes later two SM didn't even break the news. One of Graham's callers had to tell him. So he's not the most reliable news source. He has to get his listeners to fill him in. Oh my god, So this is what happened on two SM.
Speaker 4: Talk tonight on thirteen twelve sixty nine.
Speaker 3: Michael Good evening.
Speaker 12: Oh, oh, Graham, I just said some very sad news when Philips died.
Speaker 3: Who has.
Speaker 12: I met the gentleman quite a few times? I never telling you, And yep, just when it came over and news flashed from me on the television.
Speaker 3: That is dreadful news.
Speaker 12: I'd like to let you know I didn't know your already.
Speaker 3: Meal Now I'm glad you told us, Michael, And God bless your soul. Thank you, mate, thank you, Good on you, God bless you, Michael, and please emails your resume. We need a new newsreader. Quite clearly.
Speaker 4: I was just like, whoa, how did you not get on top of that? You had ten minutes?
Speaker 1: Presumably as a talk back station, you'd be kind of keeping an eye on the sights.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeahlough, could you hear like the vintage Baker like phone ringing in the background? I just hand like a batphone going off the hook. Had no idea.
Speaker 1: He also didn't sound that face, did he. He's like, who died Prince Philip?
Speaker 4: Ah, Oh, that's a shame.
Speaker 3: It's like when a great uncle dies. That you don't really know. No, that's that's awful. And he was sick, though he lived a good life. Yeah.
Speaker 4: When did I last see him? When I was four? Yeah, yeah, that's a shame.
Speaker 3: He was at my christening. Oh, poor hope he wasn't in pain.
Speaker 4: Doctor Night Graham covers all of his breaking news.
Speaker 1: He waits for the listener to tell him, and then feign some sort of pity. Graham, you wouldn't believe a plane has just crashed into one of the world trade centers. Ah, dear, oh dear, thanks for your call, Richard.
Speaker 3: Ten minutes later, Graham, another one's hit. Ah, it was so beautiful. Oh, Graham, Yes, this is Dott here, Darling.
Speaker 1: What is it you like to say, Dot, Just this is Graham. Yes, yes, Dot you're on the air, and say that.
Speaker 3: There's a car crash on them. One three are dead. I knew the pity. I knew them very well, all too well, of course, of course.
Speaker 4: Ah, thanks for letting me know.
Speaker 3: Tom. That's horrific.
Speaker 2: Oh it's pjunia.
Speaker 1: Steve Irwin's been stabbed in the heart by a sting ray.
Speaker 3: Oh dear, hoping he really would make it through that ocean. Swim.
Speaker 4: Oh, well, what can you do? Talk tonight?
Speaker 3: Tonight? I don't know what I would have done if that news was given to me on my show. Where was I was off fair? I don't think I was. I was on holidays.
Speaker 1: I woke from a nap, yeah, like ten pm, and I was like, no, that's a shame.
Speaker 3: You really hoping you would have made it to one hundred Dog to Night. Oh the memes were very harsh, though.
Speaker 4: I know that was too same, wasn't it.
Speaker 3: It were tiktoks and I made one and I got hate for it and then I deleted it.
Speaker 4: What did you make? What was your meme?
Speaker 3: I spent three dollars on it. I bought it. I bought an app to make it.
Speaker 4: Why did you need an app to make.
Speaker 3: The idea of maths has been brought on that holiday because it was late at night, or we were in an uber on the way to a restaurant or a bar something. And I bought a fake Tinder profile making app because I can't photoshop, oh shit, and I wanted to. I made it, Liz. I think I still have it. I'll find it for you, all right. Single interest of walking my corkies and governing the Commonwealth.
Speaker 4: Was that you, I swear I saw that memes, I put it.
Speaker 3: Up and then the octopus legs you listen to this podcast, Oh god, people are quick and so cruel. This is disgusting or something like that.
Speaker 4: I deleted I realized that you made it.
Speaker 10: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Do you know that TikToker Hannah West.
Speaker 3: Does she do the school video?
Speaker 4: No? No, no, so she does all sorts of funny videos.
Speaker 1: She's hilarious, so she A lot of her videos in the past have been making fun of Prince Philip and being like, why won't.
Speaker 4: He just die?
Speaker 1: And as soon as I heard the news, I was waiting for her two cents because I knew she was going to post something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, turn the music off.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna play your Hannah's reaction to Prince Philip's death. It's so funny.
Speaker 3: A part of me.
Speaker 6: Actually die, you know what I mean. I just sort of wasn't expecting it.
Speaker 3: I was expecting him.
Speaker 6: To get a learned from his wife, who's also his second cousin, but we're not gonna I think he watched some of my tik toks and went right, that's it.
Speaker 3: Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Fuck.
Speaker 6: Also aside, may rest and he's dead. You know you can't take although I'm pretty sure he's been dead for a few months and.
Speaker 3: He's been Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Anyway, let's get out of here.
Speaker 3: Prest in peace. There's my name mech Elizabeth.
Speaker 4: Yeah, very good, very good.
Speaker 3: All right back next week sixty five five.
Speaker 1: Wow, thank you for Kate Langbrook for coming on. Yep, well done General on your court settlement.
Speaker 3: She's all right. She sounded very frazzle.
Speaker 4: Yeah she did. That would have been that would have been very nerve wracking for her.
Speaker 3: You would have mustered up a lot of courage. We'll see you next week. In the meantime, leave us a five star review. Might win yourself some red rooster. And don't forget to join our secret Facebook group in during idiots.
Speaker 4: Yep, I'll have a discount code for you on our faulty merche. That's what an incentive. Then, I don't know what it is.
Speaker 3: I'll see you then, mapp but up, we'll see you next week. Guys. Goodbye? Is it just me?
Speaker 8: Don't forget to subscribe and leave a review on your podcast app or follow on Spotify.
Speaker 4: Welcome to a to D brief this is the secret segment. On the end, you're not meant to mention the secret segment in the main show, manare I realize?
Speaker 3: God? I almost mentioned it again. At the end, I get forgetful. Is enduring Idiot a secret? No, we're allowed to talk about that in the main show.
Speaker 1: No, you're not meant to You're not meant to know. You are a glawd to talk about the Facebook group. But you just need to know the secret code word to get in. But yeah, this is a secret. In fact, even people mentioning in our reviews, excuse me. We make it very clear you have to keep this segment of secret. We don't want people to hear it because it's not our best work. We're not proud of it. We just talk shit aimlessly.
Speaker 3: And we know you guys love it. But this isn't the part we advertise. No, Commonwealth aren't buying into our show for the drivel.
Speaker 1: At the end, also we advertise that the podcast comes out Monday, so the Sunday night release is technically secret for like the loyal listeners want to get in early. But all the you know, the Facebook pages and all the descriptions and stuff on the podcast, I all say new episodes every Monday, but you guys get it early.
Speaker 3: I can't believe moder Dungar gash Kaka. Is he a bart? Surely he is a bot.
Speaker 1: You gotta pre read this shit. Is there any other Facebook reviews? I've got something next week, whether if there's a number from me?
Speaker 4: Oh no, you're not gonna let's come. So it's who's is it his ex boyfriend?
Speaker 3: Okay, I'll read it. So I read the whole thing out quickly?
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, make it like you're on one point five speed on the podcast.
Speaker 4: It better be fucking quick.
Speaker 3: Okay. Best way to save your relationship in neetgrets all the back fast. My boyfriend broke up with me two months ago because he thought I was sitting on him with the mail friend of mine. I tried to, like could to explain to him, but playing to death is I was emotionally devastated because I really really really loved him and became very worried and need and help, help help. As I was browsing through the internet, I came up across a website that suggested doctor ober funcan can get help X back fast and stop a divorce or break up. Sent so one, so I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and told him my problems and told him what he needed to do and what I needed to do, and he did it and a love spell for me. He made it. Fifteen hours later, my boyfriend came back to me and apologized for the wrongs and he promised to never do it again. Ever since then, everything has turned back to normal. Me and my boyfriend are loving, happy together, happily ever after. Thank you doctor ober gunfan for saving my broken relationship and brought my boyfriend back to me. If you have a problem, contact him and I guarantee it will help you. He's his contact.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you want to call it dtor oberfucking whatever. I'm to overfucking.
Speaker 3: You're overfucking, aren't you at the moment? Oh god, ya, don't get me sat on overfuck I had and I were overfucking the other. Not he with it? Doctor oberfucking I'm gonna call him?
Speaker 10: What is that?
Speaker 3: Actually?
Speaker 4: Is it actually that?
Speaker 14: O B.
Speaker 4: O D G B I E hang on, go again. I'm gonna do a background check.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, doctor og b E Yeah, I f U N. I was really very quick.
Speaker 4: I fucking I was close.
Speaker 3: Obie fucking Kenobi. That's my dad, But I ask him who his favorite? Oh, mate, I haven't seen it in years. It's i'bi fucking Canobi.
Speaker 4: All right, give this clinical.
Speaker 1: I can't find much information about him on the internet, so I feel like it might be a load of shit.
Speaker 3: Okay, we're doing it on the on the in the podcast studios, so we won't have to pay. Please. Two what's plus two three four?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, do that to a check zero one.
Speaker 4: Plus two three four yeah, Nigeria.
Speaker 3: Oh he's a prince.
Speaker 4: I don't know if this is good.
Speaker 3: Three nine a lot of nine.
Speaker 4: Oh, you're still calling?
Speaker 3: Okay? Five nine three nine six eight seven nine.
Speaker 1: I'll imagine if we get Channel nine at this studio, you somehow expose us to hackers.
Speaker 3: Please ring.
Speaker 5: The number you called could not be reached. Please try again in a few minutes.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 5: If after a number of attempts she was still unsuccessful, please call one two two one for assistance.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I feel that doctor Obie fucking might not be open for business.
Speaker 3: You can also WhatsApp him.
Speaker 4: Don't now have your number?
Speaker 3: Also, love potion.
Speaker 4: That's that's something I didn't even hear that part.
Speaker 3: He said, me and my boyfriend were having issues, So I approached doctor Obie fucking and imagine if that was your doctor, doctor Obie, doctor Abie.
Speaker 4: Fuckon, doctor Obie fucking we have a code rad.
Speaker 3: Intensive carry room three. Oh you know, I was thinking how Doctor Phil and Doctor Oz those daytime shows drecking there? Anyone's gp surely not.
Speaker 1: I couldn't just get into Doctor Phil. And then he's like he has to knock off at midday to go film a show.
Speaker 3: Nobody would have had to have started as a doctor.
Speaker 1: But maybe they mean doctor is in like a doctor of psychology. Although doctor Oz is an actual doctor. Doctor Phil is not fucking you know, taking your temperature?
Speaker 3: Or someone's calling?
Speaker 4: Is it the Nigerian doctor? Fucking let's see?
Speaker 3: M Hello is this the doctor?
Speaker 5: Hello?
Speaker 3: Sorry? Who are you calling for?
Speaker 14: I'm calling about that?
Speaker 2: It just said on me and I might have misheard about who famous you've worked for?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, who have you worked for? I haven't actually I worked at a strip club, but I kind of traveled and Justin Bieber post.
Speaker 10: Maloni and Jaden Smith, what do same? Bolt?
Speaker 4: Yeah, have all come to your strip club? Well?
Speaker 2: We can't.
Speaker 14: Yes, justin bieber a New Fame bubble did.
Speaker 7: And then I just because I was in that, just because I was in that.
Speaker 2: Kind of working environment, like the.
Speaker 12: When the managers and stuff really felt highly a move and they're taking you to the before and after parties and like babers and Postmas clubs.
Speaker 4: Oh oh my god, are you working on those nights or no? Were you working on those nights or no?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: Where so you've met all these people?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah completely, so the baxt to their hotels and things for you've got to give, like your life and saying you thrown in and everything before you go in there.
Speaker 4: With a gentleman.
Speaker 14: I you're saying Gold and Jaden Smith.
Speaker 1: Were woll okay, interesting, Yeah, but the others weren't so much or you didn't really deal with them much?
Speaker 6: Oh no, no I did.
Speaker 14: I did.
Speaker 4: But were they pigs?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 1: I definitely couldn't say what they were doing that wasn't genially fair enough.
Speaker 4: Okay, interesting?
Speaker 3: What was your name again?
Speaker 4: Sorry?
Speaker 14: Uh, I don't know if i'd wanted on the.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you can use a fake name.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'll go Glare because that was my stuper name.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, nice, nice, right, Okay, So your name's Blair? Yes this, yeah, yeah, yeah, blah Blair. Yes, you've liked the p.
Speaker 1: I've wanted what did I?
Speaker 2: We well done? What did I?
Speaker 10: Sorry?
Speaker 3: Turtle, we had nothing for her?
Speaker 10: What?
Speaker 1: I was fascinated by that? How dare you get rid of Blair? That was the most interesting interview we've ever done?
Speaker 3: Better than Kate.
Speaker 4: Well, I do have a soft spot.
Speaker 10: Do you know that?
Speaker 3: That was so dramatic. No, we're not going to give her. Oh she's calling back close the line. Did we give her some red Rooster? I'll text you a number. You give it to off, it'll text I'll answer it because we have to explain it. I will, I will. Oh my god, you were so funny. That's a joke we do on the show where we go Sorry, title, we just get rid of people. You were great? Oh sorry, you've won a prize. We're going to give you some We're gonna give you some free red Rooster. Yes, I'm going to send you.
Speaker 4: I'm going to send you a text now and then you just send me you're in fro and we'll send it out to you.
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, all right, okay, thank you so much.
Speaker 4: Well that was fun.
Speaker 3: God, the things that you do for love. Thank you doctor overfucking he let us there.
Speaker 5: Where?
Speaker 4: Isn't this nice?
Speaker 10: You know what?
Speaker 1: As much as I love our contraceptive Diaphram Sam and price keeper Jeneral, isn't it nice if the.
Speaker 3: Two of us for once, back to where, back to where we came from?
Speaker 1: Yes, out of those clowns were part of the original concept when we came up with the idea of the podcast.
Speaker 3: No, this was eventually well, I liked the name Mitch Please. Remember when we were thinking about doing a podcast and I was like, let's call it Mitch Please.
Speaker 4: And I said, okay, can you expand on the idea? And he goes, no, just a name. I like, cry, just what do we do on it?
Speaker 3: This kind of feels like a very classic American movie. Two parents, the kids have just gone to college, and then they're like, ah, no.
Speaker 4: We're like Dave and Julia Rafter and all everyone's left the Yes.
Speaker 3: That's what I mean, and the kids left. It's just now and they have a glass of wine and they're on the porch and they go, well, it's just us again. Where is contraceptive Diaphram Sam.
Speaker 1: He's vacation Queensland, Ah, but not for vacationing. He's doing some shoot for the radio station.
Speaker 4: He never stopped in a video shoot. He's not got a gun. You know, it's got to clarify this current climate.
Speaker 3: Hey, you did your TikTok thing this week?
Speaker 14: Yes?
Speaker 3: I did? Did you pose? We should post that for a rounder stites?
Speaker 4: It's on my Instagram.
Speaker 1: My first ever attempt at stand up turns out because they said you have to do like a five minute set and if you get to five minutes, they start flashing a torch at the back, which is your wrap up. I was the only one that didn't get the wrap up. I got like four minutes something but didn't quite get to five. And turns out that five minutes is quite easy to fill. I was really shooting myself.
Speaker 4: I was like, oh my god, what am I going to talk about?
Speaker 3: How do I feel?
Speaker 4: Five minutes?
Speaker 1: I literally told one story, which you've already heard on this podcast. So it was a Shrek grinded date, yes exactly, And so yeah, I told that one and it was to a room of only around ten people, but it was going out two thousands on TikTok life and yeah, first of a time doing stand up.
Speaker 4: I didn't hate it. Actually I quite like it.
Speaker 3: You got the most laughs, did I?
Speaker 4: Yes, Oh that's good.
Speaker 3: Now I was scream recording it, so I had to send to you afterwards.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: What I forgot was that about two minutes in that I was scream recording and then I had started to attack people in the comments.
Speaker 4: What were you attacking them for?
Speaker 3: They were attacking you.
Speaker 4: Oh, I don't want to know. I don't want to I don't want to know.
Speaker 1: No, there were kids, but they gave us advice, they said, they said to us, we've done this once before in Melbourne, and some of the comics had their phone with them and they were reading the comments and reacting to it, where our advice is leave your phone off stage and don't think about it. So I was like, if they have to tell us, then people must be a bit brutal on those things, because it wasn't like on my TikTok where it's my followers who know me. It was going out to all these strangers. So yeah, I don't want to know what they said. But what were you saying back?
Speaker 3: Oh? Someone someone said, oh I'm gay, and that's all my sense of humor is blad blad, laugh about you. So I replied, going congrats because it sounded like they were announcing it and it's smart ass. And then I said tragic and then I and then people were then mocking me, and then it was a whole thing and then someone said Mitch from Kisses there. I was coolly recognized, and I said, Hi, how are you? The comments that just go so quickly you can't see them?
Speaker 4: Yeah, the version I was sent didn't have comments. I don't, thankfully, So what I don't know. Why't hurt? But they're kids what we need to remember actually, like Jenny said, yeah.
Speaker 3: They're babies. Anyway, you did very well.
Speaker 1: I was very proud, and you know what, I had a great night with your boyfriend. Hayden was my plus one to that TikTok comedy event. About that, and I don't is that the first time I've hung out one on one with Hayden?
Speaker 3: Probably?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a hoot.
Speaker 1: We're going to hang out again. We said that we're going to go clubbing and stuff. It's been very fond of Hayden's. That was nice to not have you there, Geez, thanks, I could come Oh, no.
Speaker 4: We wouldn't want to put you in that position. We know you don't like clubbing. It's fine, we'll just go to you.
Speaker 3: You guys, you had a lot to do. You were the start of the night, so I doubt you spent there was much FaceTime.
Speaker 4: There was plenty.
Speaker 3: What did you talk about?
Speaker 4: None of your business? What did you talk about girl stuff with me? I'm sure you came up at some point.
Speaker 3: That's very nice.
Speaker 4: I can't remember why, but no, it wasn't much about you know.
Speaker 10: All right?
Speaker 3: Well great. He also didn't reply to me for an hour and I messaged you to say you did so well. And I said, oh, you're still there with Hayden having a drink. You went, no, I've been home for an hour.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he stayed.
Speaker 1: I had to go home because I had to come into fucking work at four am, and so I had to leave early. And when I say earlier, I mean ten pm, so it was hardly an early night. But yeah, Hayden stayed there.
Speaker 3: What was he doing?
Speaker 4: I wasn't there. I couldn't tell you, it, replied to me.
Speaker 3: He said there was no phone service like they streamed a TikTok live.
Speaker 1: I'm not kidding. The phone service was quite fu I had to walk out the front to get a new bar.
Speaker 4: I couldn't get it. From the insight, I.
Speaker 3: Sound like a toxic boyfriend. I wasn't. I was not on fine my friends looking at him. I've got you on there since when I do?
Speaker 4: Can you track me on a bloody GPS?
Speaker 3: I do it often.
Speaker 4: I remember giving you that maybe entitlement good for you and Nane? Yeah, no, it was great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can get him on the podcast when I'm sick.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I could do that.
Speaker 3: You wouldn't need to be You wouldn't would want to. Yeah, I'm jealous.
Speaker 4: Well, I also did invite you, I know, but.
Speaker 3: I've got the radio show. I've got commitments.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Chuck is sticky. Do the migraine thing. You know that you've got that up your sleeve.
Speaker 3: I have never used it. I don't know. I don't exactly.
Speaker 4: If I had it, i'd fucking nuse it all the time.
Speaker 3: Do you know what I realized? I qualify for medicinal cannabis cannabinoids. I was doing all the rea.
Speaker 4: Canob we have to do it.
Speaker 3: I did the research. It's not the flower, it's the oil. What's the fun.
Speaker 4: I don't know. You'll have to find out and get back to me.
Speaker 3: I could get some oil, yeah, bring it to us. But I don't think there's any high in it. I think it's purely to medicate.
Speaker 4: Well, I feel like that wouldn't go astray either. I've got you can do with chilling out.
Speaker 3: I've got dog over fucking on the line, doctor Obi. We need to get doctor Obie fucking on the air.
Speaker 1: I firmly believe that doctor Obie fucking doesn't actually exist. It's a scam.
Speaker 3: I'm ringing one more time. I just want to see if it rings. Oh that's different to last time. That's different. Maybe this is a microphone feed to his operating theater that he's in. That's someone's heartbeat.
Speaker 4: I've got the wires cross. That's actually a heart one.
Speaker 3: Or they're really unwell.
Speaker 4: Oh they pick an hang and harmonized.
Speaker 3: No, it's higher.
Speaker 4: That was you just did the same note. That's not a harmony.
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 4: Harmony is when two different notes compliment each other.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hello, Hey, who's speaking?
Speaker 14: Hello?
Speaker 3: Hello? Is this the doctor?
Speaker 10: Hi?
Speaker 3: Doctor Obie? What was your name? Sorry?
Speaker 14: Talk over fucking that's a breath. Yeah, that's so grateful.
Speaker 3: Talk overfucking I. Someone sent me your number to call about a love potion?
Speaker 14: Okay, okay, are you a weap up?
Speaker 3: Sorry?
Speaker 14: Are you as up? I?
Speaker 3: I don't have what's opp No, but I can get I prefer to talk on the phone.
Speaker 14: Yes, okay, you know what you do. Jud wapp? Okay, chat on rough apple kids?
Speaker 3: But uh, with a love potion? Work on me? Because I'm gay? You said was I'm I'm gay? So I'm homosexual. I just want to make sure. Sorry, is that an infant in the background?
Speaker 14: Yeah? You phone?
Speaker 3: Which iPhone do I have?
Speaker 14: Yeah? Wish goat? Are you from wish? Oh?
Speaker 3: Sorry? Sorry, I'm from Australia, Australia.
Speaker 14: Okay, that is good. You know what you do jall dot com so you can let's send you what's up chapter? What's up? Okay?
Speaker 3: Hold on, I'll just put my grandmother on right there.
Speaker 14: She needs Yeah, Hello, that's okay. Are you hear me?
Speaker 10: Here?
Speaker 3: Is he in here? Doctor? This sacon?
Speaker 14: Hello?
Speaker 3: This is hello darling. This is DoD Wigan's calling.
Speaker 14: Yeah, George, I'll say you okay, Jorge, try chat on wors up?
Speaker 3: Okay, what's what's app?
Speaker 14: What's up?
Speaker 10: What?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 14: You can spell your problems to me.
Speaker 3: This is what's the app?
Speaker 14: He said? Words?
Speaker 4: Who?
Speaker 3: What do you mean?
Speaker 14: What you said?
Speaker 10: What?
Speaker 3: What is the app? Dolling, you're saying what app? Tell me the name is the apps Wagon? Download the app?
Speaker 14: Yeah, you're going to go to the place store, Joe, okay.
Speaker 3: Green is it green?
Speaker 11: Darling?
Speaker 14: Just going to your place store and download the worst app so you can message me on worsp test me and works up?
Speaker 3: Oh the ay the ab is called hot app.
Speaker 14: Yeah, worp up?
Speaker 3: What's up? What's up? What's up? What's up? You findy doctor? Overfucking tell me?
Speaker 14: If you study, don't you work up? Just let me? You just message me on what's up? O kid?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna put my grandson back on, Darling Golden.
Speaker 14: Yeah, got to not to use what up? Don't worked up on your food.
Speaker 3: The bathroom noriesk? Hi mate? Sorry, that was my grand She's like ninety three.
Speaker 14: Your guy did no about to call me? Your gud did aber to call me? That's direction about to call me?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so zero zero, one, one, two three, noble kid? Okay, And I just want you to tell me now will the love potion work on me? I am gay.
Speaker 14: Yeah, anything's good to work that for you. You're work home. Okay, you're weak on gallo, so it works for gay men. My name is dogged overfucking yeah.
Speaker 3: Okay doctor oberfucking Ober Ober fucking yeah, Josh, all right, thank you, buddy, this is a pleasure. Oh he's hung up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he really had enough of you after that.
Speaker 3: Wow, we found doctor Oberfucking guys, we've just found fuck doctor gay. We got doctor Oberfuck.
Speaker 4: That's how new medical.
Speaker 1: If you head along to our Facebook page, look at the reviews section. That's where you can get his number. If you would also like to inquire to get an appointment with doctor oberfucking.
Speaker 3: He is open to gay couples.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're really at to fucking pan for that game.
Speaker 3: Not say it. I wasn't given that out for free.
Speaker 4: What do you think love potion is no Carothene?
Speaker 3: Oh god, all right, thanks to doctor overfucking pleasure. That was I can't believe he answered.
Speaker 1: I really didn't think it was going to I thought it was gonna be a scammer. I still believe he is, but he just happens to answer the phone.
Speaker 3: There was a child there.
Speaker 4: I know that poor child, little Madison overfucking.
Speaker 3: Madison. Oh the fucking you know that radio show and kiss I adore it. It's got that Kyle and Jackie Overfucking I bought a armar because I was fed up. I'm in a rental property, but you know how much grass through is out in front of mine? You've been over. I really need a mo.
Speaker 4: Overfucking Oh god, I can't think of anything.
Speaker 3: You got that ingrown Toba fucking fix.
Speaker 4: I don't even know the fucking.
Speaker 3: Classic classic Christmas phrase from Santa Oh ho hoperfucking.
Speaker 4: Oh god, how do you make bread? You need the dover?
Speaker 3: Fucking What did the supernanny say to the catchphrase was no, no, noverfucking.
Speaker 4: Just go with the flovera fucking I hate as were so fucked go with the floverfucking what's George Chloe Clover?
Speaker 1: Fucking what have you been doing to your skin? It's got such a natural healthy gloverer Fucking.
Speaker 3: What was j Loo's career before she was an actress? So she was a hoberfucking hey j Lover fucking brilliant.
Speaker 1: I was really perplexed because I've booked this beautiful summer getaway to Parish. I didn't realize there's no snowba fucking in December.
Speaker 3: Ah, we better goover fucking.
Speaker 4: We've really should should embarrassing.
Speaker 3: That's hilarious, Thank you, doctor oberfucking We need to call him again at some point. I want to see what that love potion looks like.
Speaker 4: Totally.
Speaker 3: He could send it to us. What's the harm in WhatsApp? You can't be hacked on WhatsApp?
Speaker 4: Yeah, surely not.
Speaker 3: We'll get producer grounds Kip Agenda to do it.
Speaker 1: Prize keep you Jenna now right, Okay, back next week for sixty five.
Speaker 3: It was a pleasure. Don't forget Endurant Idiots sixty fifth.
Speaker 4: Shober fucking.
Speaker 3: Oh really said an all time will overfucking next week sixty five. Endurant Idiots is the Facebook group, guys. It is like a little family and there isn't a mintion. It's people. They post, not only you know, quips or little funny memes or things they've noticed on the show. They post life problems and things that are happening in their lives and with their relationships and their family. And yeah, join it, Duran idiots. Search it on Facebook.
Speaker 4: I thought you were going to do another overfucker No, I was the.
Speaker 3: King, but I couldn't. And also I was talking about people's family. Where did you ever that would be blober fucking.
Speaker 1: Whatever happened to you learning the band Joba? Fuck genuinely, whatever happened to that?
Speaker 3: It collects dust.
Speaker 4: It's still not in June.
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 3: I did a couple of hours of training, right, But I just don't have the brain power. I'm not. I am not smart enough as a I cannot do my brain cannot physically because you've got to do two hands at once and multiple fingers at once.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's so I.
Speaker 3: Could never be straight. Can't finger any girls. It's just too hard.
Speaker 4: You just have to let it go. But fucking yeah, just go with the flowb fucking yeah, I think you've out Grober. Fucking No, that doesn't work.
Speaker 3: You can't just put any o.
Speaker 1: It's got to just be the Oh, I don't want mama to to know what're up. Make sure you tip tober fucking.
Speaker 3: Yep, sober fucking.
Speaker 2: Head along to our instagram at a couple of miches. We've got lots of videos and faux Toba fuckings.
Speaker 3: Did you end up going to the Easter show?
Speaker 4: Fucking No, for fucking no, fucking.
Speaker 3: That's the best. Just nover. Fucking let's bring it up with a country receptive diaphram from Sam and produce a gen fuck price Keeper Jenna next week. Yeah, that's gonna be hard to remember, I know, right, Todd Prize Keeper Jenna. Yeah, she's been great. I've had a lot of messages of people going, we received it.
Speaker 4: I know you're actually doing a job. Unlike you, you're a bit too slow for fucking.
Speaker 3: Let's go fucking. That's not even his name. He did try to correct me.
Speaker 1: You didn't answer to it for the first few times, and he's like, now I'm gonna have to fucking step in.
Speaker 4: Here and let you know that that's not my name.
Speaker 3: His eyes light up and figuratively speaking when when there was an old lady to pray on.
Speaker 4: I know, although, fucking.
Speaker 3: Let's go for fucking all right, back next week sixty five. We love you all, thank you for listening, and we'll see you in.
Speaker 4: A worry about this show. It was fuck Thank you for listening, guys. Good Bye.
Speaker 3: A septic pat on the sentinal dificult st