Speaker 1: It's the pick up Monday afternoon with Britt, Laura and Mitch Hi. Everyone rushing to Chemists ware House to get half priced off the Nature's Own Vitamin range. It excludes bulk sizes. You get Chemists ware House, you get great savings.
Speaker 2: It's every day.
Speaker 3: Did you hear the news that did not stop the nation? Maybe it paused the nation for all of about a second. Yeah, they saw it and they went ah, and.
Speaker 2: Then they carried on with their data. But it was some news.
Speaker 3: The new Bachelor's and I say bachelors because once again there's three of them have just been announced over the weekend. Now I have a soft spot for the Bachelor, as I mean some of you might know. I met my husband on the Bachelor. It used to be a formula for successful relationships. Fifty percent of the relationships that have come out of the Bachelor have been successful.
Speaker 2: Britain, I have less of a soft spot. Okay, I love it, Butt, love that for you. You got happy ending.
Speaker 3: Great met my husband, got a couple of kids. Worked out well for me. This year, they're doing the whole three bachelor thing again, but I feel like it didn't go that well last year, so I don't understand why they have decided that they will push forward with the four matt These are the most desirable men that we could find in the whole of the country. Luke Bateman. He's a former NRL player. He likes to write poems and he has known to He's a country boy and he used to be a footy head and now he's a softie.
Speaker 2: I love that I'm looking at now definite like footy player physique, very stocky's stocky. He looks, he's smile. He does have a nice smile, poetic smile.
Speaker 1: He's got a colieflower too. On further inspections, he does.
Speaker 2: He hit around the head a few to me.
Speaker 1: That's why he's I reckon.
Speaker 3: He's If I was going to go off looks, I'd pick him. I think he looks okay. Sorry. Number two we've got here. His name is Wesley Cortez. He's a Brazilian student who's also an influencer. So not only could we not find we've found someone who doesn't even have their permanent residency.
Speaker 1: I don't think hold on, hold on, he's doing this for a green card, not love.
Speaker 3: No, he needs to stay in Australia.
Speaker 2: So he's gone on a reality TV show. That'd be a red flag for me. I don't know if you actually want to be here, sort of like the Honey Badger.
Speaker 3: Totally yeah, look very same, very well. I mean, I've said he's an influencer, but I mean and not to be like he's only got thirty thousand followers, but he's only got about thirty thousand followers.
Speaker 1: Who's the influencer? He says. He has appeared in several short films. He's one of those that he's been cast because he's clearly an actor. I don't believe any of this.
Speaker 2: I think it's fine in short films. Okay, all right.
Speaker 3: And then the third guy that we have, which is once again Top of Australia, is a guy named Ben Woodell.
Speaker 2: Now he is an ex model.
Speaker 3: He works in film. I don't know, some sort of like maybe he works on the producing side of it now but also works on the.
Speaker 2: Acting side of it.
Speaker 3: There seems to be a common theme here.
Speaker 2: I reckon Ben's hot. Yeah he's good looking.
Speaker 3: Okay, wait wait wait wait, Brittany Rockily, because we've got something to unpack in a moment. The common theme is that there's a lot of actors happening in this year's casting. Yeah, but Pritt turns out that maybe you have a little bit of a connection with our Ben Wodell.
Speaker 2: Okay, funny story. I wouldn't say connection. But when they announced this just was it just yesterday? Yeah, when they announced this, I was like, oh my god, that guy looked really familiar. And then I saw the name and I was like, hang on a minute. I went into my DMS and he and I had He had slid into my DMS back in. It was in October and we were chatting from October to November, and I had met my current partner band in November, so I went back through our DMS he slid in and he was like, I'm not going to go into it right, I'm not going to detail it because that's rude. But he did say, you know, my friend told me to follow you because I think she thought would be a good match, and boy was she right. And that was how it started. He's really funny. He was very charismatic in the DMS. I don't have a bad word to say about him. We just I just ghosted him for some reason.
Speaker 1: At the end.
Speaker 2: I don't say you never met her.
Speaker 3: He asked you out and you never met up.
Speaker 2: Well, we banded back and forth for a while, and I seem to have a theme with this. Remember this happened with Jimmy from The Bachelor, which Jimmy and I have laughed about it now. Jimmy and I had also been talking before he became the Bachelor, and I also accidentally ghosted him. Ben seems great. Obviously there was nothing there because he was supposed to go on and be the Bachelor. But he was very charismatic, very witty. So I think he's going to go on this show and be a bit of a smooth operator. That was the vibe I got. But I never met the guy. No, but it wasn't for you.
Speaker 1: He just wasn't.
Speaker 2: He didn't didn't really obviously wasn't in the right place. But two weeks later I was because that's what I.
Speaker 1: Met Ben was don't take it personally, Ben, but it's very personally. Well.
Speaker 3: I did a little bit of diggy and it turns out maybe he will be very good at reality TV because he's had a bit of experience. He's actually been on another reality TV show before in the past, one that was in the UK and it was called taking New York.
Speaker 1: Oh see, that is the problem with this stuff. I can't stand it when they cast actors and people that just want they just want to beamers.
Speaker 2: I'm going to disagree with you. I do one hundred percent disagree. I think it's okay to be somebody that's out going in love's entertainment and still want to find love. So I'm going to go against the grain with you on that one. Just because they've done shit in the past doesn't mean it's they can't go and find love on a show as well.
Speaker 3: Doesn't mean that they can't go on to show fine love and get lots of Instagram followers.
Speaker 1: And yeah, and get ghosted by Brittany Hockley. It's a right of basket.
Speaker 2: Excuse me, Maddie Jay was a model before he became The Bachelor, so there are people.
Speaker 3: Don't don't drag my husband into this catwalk stories.
Speaker 1: We can't wait to see The Bachelor Australia. It's coming to Channel ten to ten play very soon. Now. Next, we've got a full row of tickets for you and your friends to see Taylor Swift at the Era's World Tour. Like you and your friends, Oh, take them, yeah, and we got them for you, coming up in minutes. Here at the pickup