Speaker 1: People do some weird shit.
Speaker 2: Would you like to try vape?
Speaker 3: Why would you take up something that is going to be addictive and expensive?
Speaker 4: I think that pop.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what. Yeah, because you're young and stupid, some things make more sense than others.
Speaker 2: You mentioned that your goal was to be healthy, and I just don't know. How can you figure that's going to happen when you're ordering a chocolate moose?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 7: I had it in the car on the way home and I didn't have a spood, so I was like an hour a dillo trying to get ants out of a hole.
Speaker 1: Bless yourself for the rude shocks of young adults.
Speaker 7: Food bean fingered is an awful sensation.
Speaker 1: Give me thinking about the right person.
Speaker 7: Goodness?
Speaker 5: May this is?
Speaker 1: Is it just still to play a couple of mitches?
Speaker 8: Hi?
Speaker 3: It's Jenna.
Speaker 2: Please don't forget to include my name in the opener this season.
Speaker 7: Sorry?
Speaker 1: Now he is Mitch Trulli and Mitchell Koob.
Speaker 7: I will build a shrine. It's not nine.
Speaker 2: We're getting so close to the one hundred, aren't we?
Speaker 7: Literally hit me when I saw the Christian Hull picture go up on Instagram. Christian Hell's co hosting episode ninety eight, I'm like, fuck, are we at ninety eight?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it means that it'll be the hundredths actual igym that we've done, Like, oh my hundredth is it just me? I've had one hundred talking points and none of them are overly insight Oh no, none of them.
Speaker 7: And how many lives have we changed? Zero? I wonder if there's one agym that has changed someone's life dramatically.
Speaker 2: Well, I'll give you the tip the eGym I've got up my sleeve today. The is it's just me if you knew here, not going to change anyone's life really, But anyway, for ninety nine, what have we got on today?
Speaker 7: Oh my god, Reece Nicholson is here. He really will be, Yeah, very soon. He's coming on in a little bit, you know, from a Repulse drag race down under. He's very funny.
Speaker 2: Judge yeap. He's been a comedian for ages before that. I wonder how he feels about that being like his draw card now that he's been a comedian for ages and everyone introduces him as from Repul's drag race.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, so no, No, I've been here for ages making.
Speaker 2: Holes and negates everything is done before that.
Speaker 7: I actually have a story to tell him. I saw him when I was back in the day, when I was in and out of LA I saw him in Los Ange and I didn't say high because I was very nervous.
Speaker 3: Mitchell, it's not.
Speaker 2: A great story. It's not a great story. You can keep that to yourself.
Speaker 7: No, No, I saw you to do and I was a big fanly podcast.
Speaker 2: No, we haven't. Actually, normally when we do these interviews with the podcast, we pre record it and we play it out to you. But we literally haven't done it yet. So he's coming on in like not very long, so we're gonna have to time this quite well. He's We're literally going to do it as we're recording now.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so you better jump into the show. Yeah, Eese is coming on the show.
Speaker 2: Although I'm doing in another injun Top five based on live TV filth. Did you see what happened to Angela Bishop recently on studio teams?
Speaker 7: Oh? I think that was posted in the in the secret Facebook group.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, people in our Facebook group knew that was up our alley. So yeah, I'm going to be doing a lot more times. Things like that have happened when they swear on TV and don't realize it all they're not meant to.
Speaker 7: Is it all Australian or international.
Speaker 2: Or Izzie All?
Speaker 7: There's some classics Ozzie TV so loose I know anyway, how welcome it is, just me grounds keep a prize keeper Jenner is here, Hello, Hello. I can't get that right after ninety nine episodes.
Speaker 2: We haven't even had prizes to give away recently, so really she's redundant. I'm not Maybe it's.
Speaker 7: Time for a roll appraisal. What is happening when you're in employment? What do you call it? A check in with your boss?
Speaker 2: Restructure?
Speaker 7: Yeah, maybe it's time for an internal restructure.
Speaker 2: I'm still pushing for Beekeeper Jenna. We just put a bunch of posters out on the street, sign sticky taper there saying, oh, if you've got bee hides in your house, call this number, she'll come sort it. You take the little number you it off.
Speaker 6: Yep.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I always do that when I see one on the street, just so if the person comes back to check on how it's doing, they think, oh, well there's one person that's interested. But it always just goes in my pocket. They end up washing it and I get stupid bits a piece of paper in my pocket.
Speaker 2: Well, those things actually work. I made one of those for my sister when she first moved out of home as like a music teacher piano, clarinet and saxophone lessons call this number. Ah, she was booked out all year.
Speaker 7: Are you kidding at work?
Speaker 2: I never kid. Yeah, it worked because of my beautiful graphic design. Obviously.
Speaker 7: Oh that's really You know what, we could do a contracept you die from Samsey, Hi, Samhi. We could get I don't know how this works, but I'm going to you because you're obviously the genius of the team. We can get little QR codes with like scan to listen for IM for this show, and then we could do need a laugh and then just put little tickets with QR codes on the bottom. I kind of like it is a QR code, easy enough to make.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, I'll put.
Speaker 7: Ten up in my area. You put ten up in yours, you put ten up in yours. Okay, I reckon, we do it.
Speaker 2: If it's turned into it, you've got a huthle. Yeah, it's random ways of plugging the show.
Speaker 7: It's pre episode one hundred. So I'm feeling inspired.
Speaker 2: Let's do it.
Speaker 3: I'm excited.
Speaker 7: Can you help us make the QR codes sund.
Speaker 8: Okay, I'm going to go on a little mission. I'm going to make the q car codes, and I'll be back with you shortly.
Speaker 7: Jenner, where are you that has a lot of demographic pro listeners?
Speaker 2: The flower markets, no nursing homes, no dog parks, no cemetery, no Morgs. Possibly the Bunnings shovel section.
Speaker 7: There is nothing acid a shelf and office works.
Speaker 3: Don't mention that.
Speaker 7: Where do you go that you could hang them up?
Speaker 3: Just try and work?
Speaker 2: You know what? This redundancy starting to sound more valid, isn't it.
Speaker 3: I will put them around Zimba and all of that.
Speaker 7: Okay, Zomba, yeah, zum anyway, Yes, if it is your first time listening, just me. Every week we start the show the same way with two igems. Do is it just me? Something we've noticed, something we hate or appreciate from the week. Mitch doesn't know mine, I don't know Mitch's mine. I might just I might jump in and go first because it happened to be on the weekend. I thought, I'm rearing and ready to go.
Speaker 2: Sure off your guy hit me?
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 7: Do you only ever see the big boys in the big and tall stores, big and tall stalls? What's that? I'm sure this isn't something you'd have to worry about in life, I'm sure. But when you're a bigger boy and your plus size and you may be more than an Excel or a double excel, you go to the bigger tall stores.
Speaker 2: Is it a section within a store, like the big and Tall section or are they their own stores?
Speaker 7: Well, they know they used to be a section in like came Out or Target, and it used to be came out all Lows, which is really diffract for an eighteen year old or younger boy to have to go to Low's, right, But now they've got their own standalone stalls. You've got Johnny big Man's, right, Okay, which is great, which is sort of in the title of Johnny big Man's, But they're all the category of stories big and tall.
Speaker 2: Right, and so what's what's the region?
Speaker 7: You just never see tall people there?
Speaker 6: Ah?
Speaker 2: Right? Like, did you think what I was thinking, Jenna where he said? Do you only see big and tall people in big and tall thores? And I'm like, yeah, don't you hate it when all you think is pregnant women in labor wars?
Speaker 7: So I said, do you only ever see the big boys in the big and tall stores?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 7: You go in and it's just the embarrassed big boys in the big it's never tall.
Speaker 2: People does make them?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 7: And you go there and it's like, I think, I think you're sort of you know, you're hiding the truth here.
Speaker 2: I feel like normal shirts are for tall people because every shirt I buy it is too fucking long.
Speaker 7: No, I'm six three and I sometimes struggle with a mid it sometimes pops up. So I like the tall Oh Sam, you might Sam's boxed by a chair, Yes, you would have got you might need a tall shirt, right.
Speaker 8: Yeah, no I do, but I'm extra small than the should Yeah, but it never fits me in the waist, in the length, in the length.
Speaker 2: Yeah actually yeah, he would. Now I get it. Well, why an't you ever going to these big and tall store that's his concern on the other the fellow fatties at these shops.
Speaker 7: You know what I mean. That's the thing.
Speaker 8: Well, I no, I can't go to big and tall because I'm not big.
Speaker 2: But that's the point it's big and.
Speaker 9: Tall, but it's not but both.
Speaker 1: It's one of you.
Speaker 2: It's not big or tall.
Speaker 4: Yes, exactly, it's not.
Speaker 7: I would argue that I am, I'm the definition of big and tall.
Speaker 2: Well, that's why you only see people like you. There. The problem solved, we figured out.
Speaker 7: I just want to walk in and see a boy the same shape and size of Sam going I fan my home. It's always the fat boys, that's my point.
Speaker 2: I think you were right when you said it's big and tall, not big and all tall. Yes, so yeah, that's why you only see people like it's never see it's a tall, skinny boy there.
Speaker 7: I'm telling you now, it's for big people and tall people because they have smalls les really long.
Speaker 2: Listen, you come here and you're bitch about never seeing people that aren't fat there, and then we give you an explanation and you won't accept it.
Speaker 3: And also want on their website do they have big boys modeling it or.
Speaker 7: Tall and tall boys?
Speaker 3: But how do you know that they're tall?
Speaker 7: You can tell because they put a pineapple next one for scale.
Speaker 2: Are we done with this advice?
Speaker 7: It just makes we're done? Yeah, let's go, let's jump in here. Go for it.
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 2: Why the fuck? There's the gym play pop music, then overlay it with TV footage of people climbing rocks and shit, they don't match. I'll be at the gym and they'll be playing Fergies, Big Girls Don't Cry, and then you'll see someone doing flips on a red Bull bike and shit, and I'm like, total vibe mismatch. Absolutely, It's like that overlay that they put on the treadmill. Have you ever been on one of those fancy tread mills to mark the wrong person, Jenna? Have you ever been one of those fancy treadmills where like animates where you're walking, I'm gonna choose meadow. Yeah, it's like that sort of shit. It's that vibe at the gym. There's always videos of people doing extreme sports and it's so off putting.
Speaker 7: They'd be more smart and they'd be intelligent to put like a McDonald's sign on the screen and you were slowly getting closer to the digitized McDonald's. I'd sprint with the case.
Speaker 2: I don't know if they're trying to inspire us, like by putting that shit at the gym where it's people doing extreme sports and whatever, and they're always walking on the cliff edge and stuff like that, and I'm like, is this supposed to be fitzpo. I'd rather just see the music video for Big Girls Don't Cry.
Speaker 7: You know what, this brings us to a good point. That is so straight, like that is such a intersexual thing to put the Red Bull stunt playing show over Shakira, Like no game hand would ever think. You know what? This needs? This needs a BMX derby.
Speaker 2: Well, that's the thing, because you can choose your own music. At my particular gym, they've got like an iPad and it's always gay music. But that's straight shit playing on the TV. They never match. It's weird.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, we need to invent a gaye a gay exclusively gay gym, and it's discrimination. You can't come in and straight and you can play the music, but gay porn plays on loop on the LCDs.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's entirely possible that if I went to a gay only gym, I'd hate everyone there, Like it would just be too much because they they're a bit too gim obsessed for me. The gay is a lot of them.
Speaker 7: Also, the four g had crashed because everyone would be on Grinder in the same spot.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, imagine that. It'd be like, I've never been to the Plus Fitness in Darlinghurst, which is a very high populated gay area Sney. Imagine imagine how many people would be on Grinder if I went there.
Speaker 7: Oh god, you wouldn't be able to get out of the parking lot with being fucked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we could put money on the fact that I could just go there and get a fuck if I wanted to. I wouldn't go through with it, but I'd just like tee it up and be like, yep, see absolutely.
Speaker 7: We've got our plan for episode one hundred. No, no, absolutely not see you next week if just limping, we know it works.
Speaker 2: Happy that about.
Speaker 1: That's enough of these two. Now let's hear and is it just you?
Speaker 7: Yes? This is it just me? And every week we bring you and is it just you? Which is something you've noticed, something you hate or appreciate. You can send it to us on a couple of inches on Instagram.
Speaker 2: And I really thought that when we put the call out there saying you're welcome to phone in, like Lisa did a few weeks ago, there's people would be like, yeah, I'll come on a chat. No, we're just getting voice messages mostly, but hey, that's fine too.
Speaker 7: Is it just me? Are you disappointed?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: But someone posted a meme in the Facebook group being like, oh, podcasts host, I feel like we're all best friends. I reckon we'd be friends with our listeners totally. I've met some, we've met half of them. Yeah, fabulous, Yeah that distance themselves. All right, let's jump into this ege from Katie. Katie set this one on Facebook a messenger. Go, Katie, what do you got? Is it just me?
Speaker 2: Or are white goods like washing machines and dishwashers and fridges stupidly expensive for what.
Speaker 7: They Katie, you're on your own, I think.
Speaker 2: Do you know what? Here's an either just me on the fly. I didn't actually ever know what white goods meant, but it's so. White goods are like appliance. It's like your washing machine and your fridge and all that.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Right, white goods are like technology, right, m So like a good guys sort of thing, yeah, applied to appliances, yes, yes, yes, yeah.
Speaker 2: And so she's saying they're too expensive. Yes, well it depends which one you get.
Speaker 7: Well, that's exactly right, and they're doing a very You have a white good for ten plus years, you're not just a white good in two or three years. But you keep this thing for it, you move with it, you take it with you.
Speaker 2: They are expensive, but I am if it's something like that, I'm prepared to get a d one so that it lasts dear, rather than getting some cheap piece of shit, because like then it'll be riddle with issues, which has happened before.
Speaker 3: Oh mine's pretty cheap, right, like my microwave and all that. I got them so cheap because I didn't want to spend anything, and they haven't had any problems whatsoever.
Speaker 2: I disagree, Jenna, even the cheap ones. They're so different, especially you know, it's the worst thing, you know, it's fucking criminal. Well, Kmart toasters absolutely trash, an abomination against God. They are so fucked like the toast is so uneven, the crust is basically burned, like the smoke alarm goes off, but the center of the bread not even warm steel frozen.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and they always seem to favor design over functionality, like my mum's like, oh I got you and haymen, you toasted for the house and it's got purspex glass so you can watch them cook.
Speaker 2: It's like a rustic, beige, antique looking thing, but it doesn't cook your toes.
Speaker 7: It's made out of pure porcelain. I don't want that.
Speaker 2: I really don't love my toaster.
Speaker 7: I have a Smeke toaster. What do you have? Oh I was there when I got delivered.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got it from Harris's scarf. Can't remember what the brand is. Russell and Hobbs are something.
Speaker 7: Yeah, thats right, Russell Hobbs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Russell and Hobs.
Speaker 3: You know Kmart How they have the cheap ones and they have a version higher.
Speaker 7: Oh, they've got Ancho, but then they also sell some some.
Speaker 3: They've got like the five dollar one, and then they've got the fifteen dollar one.
Speaker 7: How good can a five dollars anything be when you're plugging it into power. I'll happily pay over one hundred dollars. Do not kill my family.
Speaker 2: If you can't tell, we're killing time because Reese isn't quite ready to go on zoom. That's why we're really stretching. This is it just you out? This is why we're not still got a little bit of a weight before Nicholson comes on, so we can. It's much easier just to pre record them. But well, here we are. We're here now, you know, and I'm probably going to be hungover after Martographs. I'm not editing. Shit, I'm leaving it all in.
Speaker 7: I also thought we were going to pretend that this was airing after Martographs, so we were. I came in like welcome to the show because I thought we were going to pretend we were drunk.
Speaker 2: Oh, because the episode comes out after my No, we never fibbed to our listeners, not as God, No, not me.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'll do anything for a paycheck.
Speaker 2: I've got more to add about white goods lamps count no, Okay, well, maybe I won't tell this story.
Speaker 5: Tell it.
Speaker 7: I'll google what I'll define white goog will.
Speaker 2: You it's a really good story.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: My touch lamp malfunctioned. They're the ones that you touch activate.
Speaker 7: Yeah, my men loves them.
Speaker 2: I am nowhere near the fucking thing. And it kept turning on and off all night.
Speaker 7: That's scary, and like.
Speaker 2: With the three variations of brightness, like it would just always go and so I had to get rid of it, and I bought a new lamp that isn't touch and fuck, it's an adjustment. I don't like change. Wow, I reach over in the morning, first thing when I wake up, and I'm like bashing this lamp, being like turning on. Oh there's a switch.
Speaker 7: First world problem.
Speaker 2: It is the first world problem.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I wonder if there's a ghost.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that could be a ghoul. I don't reckon what is considered a white goods, says Salem dot Com, apparently loved a good white good. White goods consist of items such as dishwashers, dry as furnace, hot water heater, stove, trash compactor, and a washing machine.
Speaker 2: Reese has requested to join the room.
Speaker 7: Oh we're busy, Reese.
Speaker 2: We're talking about white Come back another time. Not now.
Speaker 7: All right, let's get him on. This guy is very excited to have rees on host of RuPaul's Drag Race Down Under season.
Speaker 2: I'm not the host, famous is the host of Reepaul Drag Race.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you're right, judge on Rupol's Dragons down Under. Let me just get him on hard one.
Speaker 2: There's an opener if you like to hit that to kill a lovely and laughable Reese Nicholson.
Speaker 7: Let's see if he's there.
Speaker 2: There's that doorbell that sounds prom a thing, doesn't it it's ree A. Oh thank god you've got a fancy microphone. I hate it when people sound ship on zoom.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm this has been the thing about this whole pandemic, and this is all I've taken from it, is that how many people do not know in this business how to use a computer or just have things like for people that work in media, there's some real morons around getting Hi. I'm so happy to be here, Reeese.
Speaker 7: This is so exciting. Welcome to the show. How are you? Thanks for being here.
Speaker 4: I'm good. How are you guys? It's a pleasure. I'm still in my own home, so I couldn't give a ship. Where are you, guys? Where are you?
Speaker 7: We're in the studio, We're inn iHeartRadio HQ. I saw that you were in New Zealand though, I mean you. You're filming the new season of brag Race down under room. Is that wrapped?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, we feel it in New Zealand. No one knows why, but we do it, no one, I think just it was floated early on and just no one questioned it. No, yeah, I was just in New Zealand doing that and yeah, now I'm back. I had a great time. How was it Was it like really really fun this time?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Well, well you say that like the first time wasn't.
Speaker 4: No, Well, I kind of like it was very fun, but I also wasn't dead behind the eyes terrified about the fact that I was sitting next to Rapaul.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I was actually saying just before, I was like, I wonder how Reith feels about that being his identify now, Like, oh, wreaths from drag Race, even though you were working your guts off for years in stand up comedy, that's kind of become Oh he's from drag Race.
Speaker 4: Oh look, if some of those drag risk people buy tickets to my shows, I don't care how I don't care. You don't even have to turn up the But I think I think generally as well, like just I don't I don't mind it. I think, you know, I could be known for worse shows. Well, yeah, I think I like this year. I think was different as well because I feel like the girls as well, without giving anything away, but the contestants as well didn't have to feel like they were on the first season of Drag raced down Under, so there was like a little bit of I think they were a little bit kind of freer as well. They were just you know, it's a very very fun season. I'm quite looking forward to seeing it.
Speaker 7: Oh, we're looking forward. We were at the premiere when it happened, like because it was kind of in that weird pocket where COVID was around. But then it stopped and then we were all sort of free and we had the premiere. It was great, and all the queens came and the excitement for the season was crazy. So yeah, I'm really pumped for I'm really pumped.
Speaker 4: I said that creepy video from Canada that looked.
Speaker 2: Right, you couldn't be there, that's right.
Speaker 7: I interviewed Michelle Visage like last week for my radio show, and she is, oh my god, because I was like you, I mean, not to the same extent you're sitting next to her on the show and hosting with her, but interviewing her, I was I was intimidated because the amount of weight that she has in a young gay man's mind. Like I watched it. I watch every season of Drag Race. I think she's hilarious and so talented, and I think because I've seen her in a judging position that I was kind of expecting to be to be judged. It felt it was a weird dynamic. I don't know if you felt the same meeting.
Speaker 4: Her, Oh absolutely, Like and I you know, same with both of them. You kind of go in thinking and you kind of have in the back of your head you're a little bit prepared that, oh, these people could be monsters, yes, Like yeah not, but just because I don't think. I think it's really tough to be that famous, that wealthy for that long and not become a bit of a monster. And both of them are just the loveliest, most real, Like I've never met a more interested person than Rue. Like then, like he just wants to know everything about like how your day was, and he wants to know about your family, really about us all. But Michelle is like, Michelle's like my buddy now, like I feel like this second year as well, kind of like we have lunches together and we go for walks and so she's just she's also the most probably the most professional person I've ever met, Like she just like and you would have seen it in the interview as well. She's just a media trained, incredibly funny, like just don't I don't know. I've been impressed with her before, and she knows what she's doing in an interview, and she knows to give you what you need, and she knows how to tease people and how to push the line. Yeah, I don't know. I just really love her.
Speaker 7: Yeah. I don't know if you know this meech. But she was in a girl group when she was like sixteen. Then she did Yes Seduction. Her and Rude did a radio show in New York City Alive, Yeah, a radio show, and then.
Speaker 4: She used to do like a morning zoo show for years and years.
Speaker 7: She has been working in the industry for so long.
Speaker 2: So so those two go way back. And then read did you feel like a bit of a third wheel coming into that equation?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Best friend and they they I think almost made an effort to make sure that they didn't feel that way. Like when we were last year, when we were in quarantine, she called. We were both in quarantine, separate hotels, and she called me and was like such a number and was like listen, like she was putting on makeup. So the first time I met her was on a zoom screen while she was putting on her makeup and but no, they just make really, although a stressful thing happened this time where I we both Michelle and I both love seafood. I don't know if this is a boring story. We both love seafood and we're in Auckland always looking for like a place that we could go and eat some seafood. Yeah, And I was like, oh, I think I found a place, and she was like, oh, great, maybe I'll invite a couple of the producers. And then when I turned up, there the entire like world of Wonder Crew and Roue and like Raven and all these people like sitting at the table and I was like, oh hi, and oh yes, right arrived, sat down. He went so why did we come here? And Michelle went, oh, rees picked it. And I was like, shut up, the person that picked this. And it was all fine, but I don't know.
Speaker 7: It was the shoot was the food ship because nothing worse, Like you said when you recommend something that it's terrible and it's awful, it was.
Speaker 4: It was good, But it was that thing that anytime someone said, oh that's not how I expected it, or anytime like a drink was a bit yeah, and also like I don't know, this isn't like it's very la as well. None of the none of the American people really kind of drink. And I'm not making a statement about that. It's like they're all very healthy, very good people. Yeah, and I'm different to them, and so I'd always just have to be like down the end of the table, like and I can to get four more white wine, thank you very much, leave.
Speaker 7: The bottom seafood. Do you need you need something to wash it?
Speaker 4: allD A, absolutely so that they don't. But no, it is. It is a little kind of family, and it is like a weird sometimes I just have I'll be sitting on the panel and I'm sure the queens must have this on a minute by minute basis, but you're seeing there going like, what a weird job this is?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like it is weird.
Speaker 4: You know, look at these look at all these people dressed up as women, and I'm going to tell them whether they're good at that or not, and that will depend on whether they lip sync, and then they might go home like that's what a wild job?
Speaker 2: Do you feel like? I feel like when people get jobs as judges, they kind of make jokes like, Oh, I'm getting paid to be dodgmental. This is fantastic. But do you sometimes feel like, oh god, I don't want to be mean, Like I would actually hate being a judge totally.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm definitely the polar abdul of the group. I put myself as the kind of like I think I'm the in that I don't know where I am a lot of time, and I think I probably have a history with pills, but the allegedly allegedly but no, I mean I kind of because I'm really passionate about drag, but I don't do drag. Yeah, Like, and so I would never I'm never going to tell one of those girls like that eye isn't right and you should sinch more or something. I'm like, I think myself as like a conduit for the audience and I'm there to be like, you know, there are times this season where I felt like I was in an actual drag show, like there was some kind of rough, rough drag, but like it felt like, you know, I'm at the peel or I might like, you know, I'm an ARC at eleven o'clock at night and I'm waiting for the second show. But you know, like it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, is there a smoker's room? Is there a back alley? I can just have a cigarette with one of these.
Speaker 2: Did you have many fond memories of trash Alley at Arc as well? Because that place is near and near to my heart and now it's closed.
Speaker 4: I know, and I you know what, I probably have some memories, but I do not have access to them anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, Yeah, they're foggy as fucking when you I was there.
Speaker 7: Right, Well, that's exciting, but we're looking forward to Drag Race down Under season two. That'll be fun. And congratulations because that is such a good get. You're right, it's that role that you're feeling is like the Carson Crazley, the Ross Matthews. It's like you're just there to entertain and you are so funny. I can only imagine that when the girls come out on the runway and you hit him with puns and you make jokes and do you do they Are they actually like right there in the moment or do you like dub them?
Speaker 4: No? No, no, it's all there. And that that was quite a shock to me. Last year, I thought there would be a lot more production. Yeah, evolved, I thought there might be some riders. No, none of that, And that's the wild thing as well. And I feel like I'm just sucking up to my bosses now, but like ruined, Michelle leave me in the dust with that shit, like like the system, and I feel like I can probably say this is the system. Met The girls do one walk around and then we watch that to music, and I guess we try and think of a little bit and literally straight away, like once the last girl walks off the runway, the first one walks on again, and they that to silence, and that's when we do our puns and kind of the last third of an episode is pretty much in real time. Wow, there's a bit of standing around, but it's all boom boom boom. There's not like we don't go back to our dressing rooms constantly. We don't like it's all happens. The girls are told they're in the bottom and then they lip sink.
Speaker 7: Once you're on the desk, you're stuck there for a bit.
Speaker 2: You're staying how much of what you say actually makes the final cut? Because I reckon, if I was on a show like that, I'd be watching it back going ah, they bloody edged about that. Funny thing I said.
Speaker 4: See. Luckily, for me, very little of what I said. There are so many things that you just blurt out that you're like, oh, oh yeah, that's not and also just bad part, like just silly. I mean, but the ones that did. The one that sticks out to me from so one my first episode last year, I was so nervous and like there was just no not prep but like you're just kind of thrown.
Speaker 7: In and you would be yeah, yeah, and.
Speaker 4: There's a line that I just blurted out that was like, well I do like balls slapping on my eye.
Speaker 2: I remember, Yeah, that one definitely made the cart made the problem.
Speaker 4: And it's like I don't even remember saying that, and like, but it was there. It was there. I think it's just so like you just say what you're thinking and then they just cut around. I don't know, I feel like that was really boring answer, but it is. I'm glad that they don't put in a lot of the stuff.
Speaker 7: Well, you're in the what is it called the ru Cinematic Universe, the rupe Ul charl Y, the arc. You know, I'm just calling it that. Now you're the RC can't wait for the REE spinoff?
Speaker 4: Yeah. If ever, like v H one makes some like poorly produced documentary in like twenty years about I can be like one of the most available people to do.
Speaker 1: A talking bit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well he hasn't spoken to me in ten years.
Speaker 7: But let me tell you a story about a fish and chip restaurant. You've told us many times. All right, you can go and see Reese guys very soon. He's heading back on tour, which is exciting Reese Reese. Actually, I feel like I want to say it like I would say it. I'd say like a nineteen twenties like a newspaper boy like ya race race right, very dramatic? Is that how I should say?
Speaker 4: Well, it is a very I mean, it's it's such a gay reference and I kind of it's it's a Judy Garland reference. So there's a Judy Garland album called Judy, Judy, Judy Live and in Person, and the poster is like an exact copy of it, and it's one of those things that has sometimes it's gay people, we just chucks up them out there, Yes, and you hope that people.
Speaker 7: If we don't reference, we lose it. You've got a reference with that.
Speaker 2: You're a partner that came up with that name because I remember you've said before that he kind of does a lot of the directing, if you like, you just kind of talk shit and then he formulates it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, kind of yeah, No, I definitely thought of Rethress Reese, and then I had to explain it to him. You know, the problems of dating a bisexual. Sometimes you have to talk to the straight side. He kind of does. I write everything and I perform everything. He kind of helps me, like we're in the process of it now. He helps me put it in an order like it's in because I can write jokes till the cows come home, but I can't. You know, when you go to a show and there's like it's got a through line. I can't do that. I don't have a brain for that. So he helps me with that. I feel like I'm being very like inside the actors studio and not funny.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 7: I feel I was gonna say, I think I'm learning so much my write notes. Guys, come and come and get me a kill a metrico. I'm gonna write all this now. This is great, but that's fine. That's what he's there for. Sometimes I see a partner duo and I go, I don't know how they work together because I could never work creatively with my partner, Like we just tear the house down. Yeah, I don't think we haven't done it yet. Maybe maybe we should try. Did you did that come early in the relationship, Reese, they're working together.
Speaker 4: Didn't we all? Yeah? Kind of early on, Like I think I was a really bad comedian, Like he's put up with a lot.
Speaker 7: I was.
Speaker 4: I was still an open micro when we still got together. And that is if anybody's out there dating an open Mico, you you deserve a medal. They are some of the worst people you're ever going to meet in you're entire and it's probably gonna be your shamah. Yeah, it's oh, one hundred percent. He has supported me both mentally and financially many times over the years. But and then I think at a certain point he was just like, look, I think it'd be better if you did the way and that, and you know that came up in many aspects of our life. But the I just keep making things about sex. Yeah, I think it's nice to have. It's not for it's definitely not for everyone. I think it's almost like a long term relationship where working with your partner it definitely is like stressful, like you can because quite often you're having a fight. If you're having a fight about something, it is not about what you're having a fight about. Yeah, yeah, you know, and being working on a show. But then I always see I can always win because I get to go out and talk about him. He does not have that access to an audience that I do, so I can wander out and just be like, well, my boyfriend's the idiot because he thinks I should do it this way, but you know what, then I do it his way and it always works.
Speaker 7: Mitches just started doing Mitch just did a whole bunch of shows, his very first stand up shows, and he did amazing. He absolutely nailed it.
Speaker 4: Tell me about it. How did it go?
Speaker 2: It actually went really well because it was the first time I'd done it, and I had only done a handful of open mic, so I didn't really feel like i'd earned my stripes. But it still went well, and I actually loved it because I thought I could easily fucking hate this. Don't like public speaking, but yeah, they went really well.
Speaker 4: Wow. So, but you don't like public speaking, you're going a very interesting way of being on both radio slaged podcasts.
Speaker 2: Flat No, No, I'm really fully across the irony. But here we are. I just it's more private here. You know, there's no one there, but when people are actually there, so I mean, I don't need to explain it to you. You probably don't even get nervous anymore, right, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I I see. I find what you guys do more terrifying. Like the idea of just talking really and it just being out there and not having any idea how people are feeling about it is terrifying. Like I'm working on a book at the moment, and it's mortifying to me really because I'm just I'll release it and then you can't edit it. It'll just be out there and I can't change it. I think that's what I like about stand up. I can always be like, oh, that didn't work, I'll fix it tomorrow. That's that didn't work, I'll fix it tomorrow.
Speaker 7: Right, you're in control of the final product before it even goes out anywhere, and you can tweak as well after you do it. True, that's a really good point. I think you'd be great. Would you ever to do a podcast? Have you been approached or.
Speaker 4: I do, like I don't do the I've got a couple little pod like silly, I'm within podcasts, Like I do a podcast with my partner and our friend Georgia where we just watch Marvel movies and talk about them and it's very ill informed and it's called But I listened to a lot of podcasts. I feel like there's just enough at the moment. There's enough. Yeah, yeah, look, I know as a white male, I do get one for free, Yes, but I just let's let some other ones happen for a little while.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that seems sir, Mitch's got three? How many you have? The masks? I've got fucking So it comes to me everydays, like we want to get lunch and I've got my podcast recording. Oh this one goes, no new one. He just launches new podcasts every single day.
Speaker 2: Piece of shit. You can't talk. You're on radio every night.
Speaker 7: So yeah, but radio true true.
Speaker 2: You know what, Actually, you guys kind of have a similar origin story, Mitch and Race, because you now work at the radio station on air, but you started as a street teamer. Yeah, and didn't you start working in the box office. Race is that right, Yes, I did, look at you doing research. I'm the cairn here, I.
Speaker 7: Prepare he researches nothing. I just did the credit lines, grab tickets Century Presents. That's my job.
Speaker 4: I used to work at the n More Theater in the box office for years and that it got to the point where people would come in to buy tickets to my show No, and that got to be embarrassing. So I quick my job there. But it is tell you what, if you've ever worked in ticketing, there's no quicker way to find out that most people in the world are idiots ticketing. The amount of calls that we will get every day that were just the most dumb questions of people, like you know what a ticket it just says like plus BF, which is booking fee. People would call in I reckon twice the week and ask if that meant breakfast was included, if they could bring their boyfriend, or if they could bring their friends friend.
Speaker 2: It takes a certain type of person to really hone in on the fine print of a ticket, like I'm just like what Dora am I at as I arrive, I don't read that can BF?
Speaker 4: People so dumb? People are so dumb and like and I and I hated that jet like I did it for long. I thought I was a people person. It turns out I am not.
Speaker 7: Circle though, race Like for your first performance where they're still staff there that were working your show ass or something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Gary, Gary, this out. The lighting guy was still there, and so it was it was this kind of weird he like gave me a hardt. It was this weird like like yeah, comes through moment and yeah, and I'm getting married there next year at the n More Theater. Yes, we're selling tickets. No we're not.
Speaker 7: How how the hell does that work out? Where's the aisle? Is someone walking down the aisle? Tell us the production? What's happening?
Speaker 4: This is this is a confusing thing. I don't know what I mean. We've had gay marriage for a while now, but no one has explained to me what the system is, Like, who is it? Tops and bottoms?
Speaker 5: Thing?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Is verse? Like who who walks down the aisle?
Speaker 2: If you're at the end More Theater, you can do whatever your damn please. You could enter on like a trapeze.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and they've got holes in the stage for that ship, so they can pop you out if you really want to put the rings on a convey about like go full.
Speaker 4: I could come, I could come down like on a sitting on a big crescent moon.
Speaker 2: Oh, that'd be so Can I do like that?
Speaker 4: Get a full orchestra and like send in the clowns or something.
Speaker 7: In the pit. That'd be great. Speaking of moon. Actually, very quickly, I think I interviewed you on the first season of Drag Graceries. And I don't know if I brought this up. You can't recall I was there now, He's like, no, I've met you before. I was there when you did your set at Conan and it was just so cool to have an Aussie there and it was just like I just loved it and like the connection you Conan. He clearly adores you and you look just like him and all that bit. But like seeing an Aussie there and you killed it. You were so good?
Speaker 4: Was wait were you? Were you at the Sydney Show or at the lay.
Speaker 7: Show Lay Show. I was at the taping of Cone WHOA, Yes, how we I know kind of sy you know what?
Speaker 4: I did not know that. And this is again probably maybe a boring thing to say, is it that no one told me that when I would start my set on the show that Conan would be sitting about two meters away at the desk and just sitting on a seat, like just looking so like he'd say, like letting Joel Resnicles, and then he just sat down on a chair and just looked at me, And all you can see on the clip is like me just occasionally looking off camera and being like is he gonna move?
Speaker 2: He has an.
Speaker 7: Audible laughs though you were great, you kill it?
Speaker 4: Do you know what?
Speaker 2: One of the I'm not just saying this to like suck us, but one of the best comedy things I've ever been to was that night that you and Joel Creasey did a few years ago. It was around Mardi Game's Night. I was trying to remember the name of it. It was around Marti Grass and it was those two Joel and Reese and they brought out different people like Lucy Jurak and George Love, a bunch of different people and it was just the most chaotic thing ever and I it was so funny.
Speaker 4: We had not planned that so like we had booked a spot and because this is this is the thing about both Joel and I as well, we're like we're like best friends, and we both love doing things together and like having like big ideas, but then also both of us are not good at following through with those ideas. We're really good if we're produced, yes, But we decided to produce it ourselves, and we booked a show at the Seamoor Center. It's sold out, and then we had to go be like, oh, we've got to like do this. Within like two days, we like booked, He booked all the guests, and I like put and it was like a games night. But then then we were like and at the start, we'll just do twenty minutes to stand up together and we just but yeah, what it was like pure chaos and I.
Speaker 2: Could tell that it was like more improv and that's what I adored about it because like, nothing fell flat. It was just hit after It was amazing and the best part of me. I don't even know if I've told you this story, but without any pre promotion or heads up, they were just like, anyway, here's can cheata Verse from Eurovision comes out and sings that rise like a phoenix song? Is it? And then I was like, what the hell is this show? It was amazing?
Speaker 4: Do you want to do you want me to break your heart? That was a that was a person. That was our friend Max pretending to be consitivers.
Speaker 2: Oh, hang on, our real Jenna is here? Did you know that? What are you joking?
Speaker 7: Because they were there together?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: No, sorry, Jenna step into the frame. Is that why you haven't been talking this whole time? Because Jenna is here as well. She's the rees where the Michelle and Rue. That was gonna be my question. I was going to say, how the hell did you look in Concheta up? It looked just like cha.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and Mitch has told me this story before and has just gone on about how good Conchetta was.
Speaker 2: I did think Concheta let usself go a bit, but it was fine.
Speaker 4: It was so it's our friend Max, who is who is a radio producer.
Speaker 7: Max Coustof.
Speaker 2: Oh we know Max, I know him, but I didn't know that was Max. I know him, and I had no idea that was him.
Speaker 7: I can see it now in drag He would skew, he would he would just like a bit of a let go.
Speaker 4: Could we worried? So? We we thought it was so obviously not him right backstage that we didn't like correct it and You're not alone. Everyone in that audience thought that that was con chetah, and we didn't know what to do.
Speaker 2: We just didn't correct, just left all I did all the only thing I thought was Okay. Clearly the hair makeup budget at the scene what there isn't the same as your vision. But I still believe that it was concheata earth and out of a long list everyone, yeah, everyone same, out of a long list of things. I have never felt dumber.
Speaker 7: That's the moment. Funny, what a legacy you've left on this show. You go on drag Race, You're hilarious. Hold you and then you ruin me soon.
Speaker 2: If we're done here, I'm going to be messaging Max and men like you fucking piece of ship.
Speaker 7: And can I book you confused? Will you be?
Speaker 4: If he denies it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like you've all made a part.
Speaker 4: What if this is the prank? If this is the lie.
Speaker 7: Being gasold into a fake can share, that's hilarious.
Speaker 2: I'm too tired for this, honestly.
Speaker 7: All right, guys, you can go and see Race Race. It is coming to I mean it's going to be a gold coast Canberra, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney, Brisbane, starting on the twentieth of March. We can't wait, and Sydney's at the end more of course, yes, at your wedding venue and good luck with the wedding. When's that? When that happening?
Speaker 4: We haven't booked it properly, like we canceled it twice. At that point, it's like, let's I don't know if you go. There's been a bit of a flu going around.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I haven't heard of it.
Speaker 4: No, yeah, you guys should look at the news. There's a few other things going on too, but no. So yeah, we're waiting. We're waiting until everything's like fine fine, and we can have friends coming from other seasons.
Speaker 7: We love it. We'll have fun. Reis nickleson dot com. If you want tickets, I have.
Speaker 2: To ask our important question before we go, so of course, you know, go for it. So every time we have a guest on the podcast, we like to ask them like a little thing in life that they appreciate, just like you know, the fresh sheets in the bed, or like the crunch of a good out pull, you know, a little thing like that, Because we just want to remind our young listeners that there's more to life than partying and boys, which is why we call it our list of things better than drugs and Dick. So if you can think of anything that you believe is better than drugs and dick, please let us know.
Speaker 4: Now, imagine if I was like cash, it is pretty good.
Speaker 7: The gratification of others money. Yeah, Angel the biship from Studio ten, What did I said her waterbed, which was yeah again, I know.
Speaker 4: I saw that clip. I did a bit of research my own. By the way, I'm obsessed with that like that. She was talking about how it heats up and cools down. Imagine having a bed that you can cool down.
Speaker 2: I know that was nearly the selling point for me because I'm always just a little bit overheated.
Speaker 4: Yeah I'm yeah, I run. I'm one of those people that but I still need the donner on me and I need like one leg out.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Psychos, Yes, I in a similar vein. I was thinking, Oh, I have a weighted blanket that I really like. That's like a very feel like a very grown up thing. But that also makes me sound like a psycho.
Speaker 2: No, I do rate those. Yeah, you gave it to me because he thought that I was a bit uptime.
Speaker 7: He was on age. We had a couple of bad shows in a row. So I'm like, oh, here's a weighted blanket.
Speaker 2: It's good with anxiety, and it's your erratic behavior.
Speaker 7: Don't google what it helps with?
Speaker 4: All right, what's it's so good? It's so good, like I but I think I think the thing I'm gonna pick is, and this is really boring, is like skin care, and that sounds so dumb. I'm in my thirties and it's something I have really like, you know, when I was in my twenties, it was all really like what's on sale at chemists warehouse? Yeah, and now like I don't want to get jab jabs just yet, but I think I want to get like I want to get Dermo pen like micro needling done, which is the thing that someone told me about where they stab your face at bazillion times and your skin goes into trauma and that produces collagen.
Speaker 2: So anyways, it sounds old. I mean, I put on paper on paper.
Speaker 4: It sounds awful, but I think it's like it's better than putting poison your face. And also the I think it's just I guess what I'm saying is like self care. But like tell me, yeah, getting more into as I grow up a little bit is like I don't need to be drunk every single night, and I can like buy good moisturizers that isn't going to make me look like a foot I got carded? Do I get a dog kick getting card? It's like I'm thirty one and I'm buying a bottle of forty dollars like chiraz on a Wednesday.
Speaker 2: Seventeen And so was at age thirty one that you decided that that was tragic because I've got a few years that must leave. If that's the case, I'll keep buying chimons on Wednesdays.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, I guess thirty one was. Oh the worst was doing one of the one of the first lockdowns. I kept going to the same bottle shop and I had to start chat like shaking it up because they're saying I will go in every day and buy the same bottle of wine and got to work with a guy was like, do you want me to buy you a case? Man? I was like, I need to leave.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 2: I had the same scenario. I kept going back to the one bottle and every time they would I'd leave and eventually they'd say see you soon every time. Oh well, but yeah, I know what you mean about the skin care thing, because I used to be really slack with it. I'd be like, whatever, just some moisturizer or whatever. But now I swear to god, it's a twenty minute ragime. These days. I've got different sir, and cleansers and underreyed shit.
Speaker 4: And yeah, doctor Dennis gross. Oh it's this whole thing. I love it. So that's not even me saying that for sponsoring reasons. Wow, I bought one of those light masks.
Speaker 7: I'll send you that audio. You can send it to the doctor, don't get Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: Weird face and that's how you know he's a good demotology.
Speaker 7: Oh you're so right. And it's real shiny and like slick. Is it slick?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah you could like you could lay on that like angela bishop sleeps on his foot.
Speaker 7: Good sign. All right, Race, thank you for coming on. We love you. Good to chat to you, and you're amazing. We love you.
Speaker 2: I've got to say that some people might be confused listening to this, because everyone thinks I sound like wreath, like I'm talking to myself.
Speaker 7: But all say that because you've got got the gay lisp down packs.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, and I've just started doing in Visi line and it's given me a new lisp. I took it out for this interview, but like I have like a double lisp.
Speaker 2: Now does that actually happen because I'm doing in visa line as well?
Speaker 5: Soon?
Speaker 2: Did they give me more of a lisp?
Speaker 4: No, so it goes. I'm only two weeks in and it's it like trickles away.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, good to know.
Speaker 4: But the first two days yeah, shit, there's words that a real struggle for you. Like in Visi line was a big one.
Speaker 2: That was hard, but also how unfair the fact that Reith Nicholson is so easy with a lisp.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's not good. And when I was growing up, my favorite band was The Scissor Sisters came to Castle that was supported by Sneaky sound systems.
Speaker 2: One of that up.
Speaker 7: Will developed it pain all right, bye, Race, all right.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much, thank you mate.
Speaker 7: He was great.
Speaker 2: Gee, Jenny, you were quiet?
Speaker 3: Oh my god? What that was not Concheta?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like I said, I did think that Concheta looked terrible that day, but like I fully believed.
Speaker 7: I remember you told me either after it happened or I've heard the story before.
Speaker 2: We didn't know each other, but I would have told you in the same way. Oh my god, it was amazing. My next question was going to be reathed. How did you get Concheta over from where of the fucking Swazi land? I don't know where competters from the Nordics, but yeah, that's actually ruined my day.
Speaker 7: And we know Max too. You actually know that person that was dressed up.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yes, I was supporting him through his quitting Baits journey recently. I'm going to tell him to go fucking stuff.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 3: I can't speak. I'm can't. I can't believe who else.
Speaker 2: Was there that night? We need to ask every single one of our friends. Did you realize that wasn't Conchetabirth? Can you play the song? We need to give context for those who don't know who can Cheata? Is it called a phoenix?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so the Eurovision winner. It's the bearded lady. Everyone would remember that long hair. You enough.
Speaker 6: From the.
Speaker 2: Seeking up. I really thought I saw from Cheta birthlight me too at the Seymour Center. It sounds ridiculous now.
Speaker 7: So he would have lipped some can right, he would have been lip syncing. You both wouldn't have been doing it, and that would have ruined the guys, I'm sure.
Speaker 2: But it didn't sound like the studio recording.
Speaker 7: It sounded maybe he got a live recording and that although by the sound of it wasn't very well planned, so maybe he did. See all we get it.
Speaker 2: She's gorgeous. Yeah, god, well, thanks for Reese for I'm not in the mood for a top five now ruined my day.
Speaker 7: I've never seen you this shocked and flabbergastid.
Speaker 3: I just feel the full I've told everyone I've seen her live.
Speaker 7: It was Mitchell.
Speaker 2: Fuck it? What they don't know?
Speaker 7: I hurt him?
Speaker 2: That's right still, but also how many people is that making jealous? All right, we'll do it, He'll do the top five.
Speaker 4: Got to come into it.
Speaker 7: Let's go the top five.
Speaker 2: Now. Did to see what happened to our old mate Angela Bishop on Studio ten not long ago, a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 7: I did see that. I wanted to text her and you did so well. Ange.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was a bit of a nightmare interview. So she was talking to Nelle Campbell, who, Yeah, she was in Rocky Horror Picture show back in the day, and I feel like she's a bit of a loon in all honesty, because she was. She was being a bit snarky to ANGI.
Speaker 7: Thought I thought the same.
Speaker 2: Maybe that was just her sense of humor, but to me, I was like, don't you comfort mid Angela Bishop our queen. Yep, and she's been to UNI, she's been on this podcast better. But it was when Nell had to go at the shoes Angela Bishop was wearing that she accidentally let an F bomb slip, which is a big no no on live TV, isn't it?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 7: And Studio ten, obviously famed morning show in Australia, is live to air. There's not a second of delays. So in radio I mean eight seconds to lay. Other shows do longer. But if someone would to swear, I can press a button that will cut that, so no one needs it. But TV you don't have that luxury.
Speaker 2: Exactly, which is why she like this happens. It's very chaotic here. Why the hell you're wearing those shoes?
Speaker 7: I don't know, ladies.
Speaker 2: I would like to make an announcement to all women in all countries in the world stop it. You don't need to wear follow me home and fuck me shoes. I mean, we we are alive on air. We're gonna have to we can't even We're gonna have to stop at their studio ten. We'll be right back.
Speaker 7: We're gonna have to kill you did so well.
Speaker 3: She did so well.
Speaker 2: I kind of got the vibe that Anne might have been dying to wrap that interview up anyway, so she just took that excuse and goes, thank god, we can just cut it off.
Speaker 7: I love the production booth, going just run a vintage.
Speaker 2: That was from Rocky Horror picture, yet it was relevant to now.
Speaker 7: She sounded like a Harry Pottock, one of those teachers that does dark art. Yeah, I knew, pull the pedigree out of the soil shoes.
Speaker 2: Yes, And like I said, she wasn't being overly nice to end. She kept making jokes like, oh, precious, who did your research? Do your research? And I'm like, you shut your fucking mouth now now you speak to Andle a bit like that.
Speaker 7: I mean, let's just say that the three of us aren't exactly bursting at the scene to talk about Nell's career. So I think I think this might have been her first moment in the spotlight for quite a while. Yeah, now you either read the room, you do it right or you do it wrong. I think she did it.
Speaker 2: I feel that she might has forgotten the rules because it's been that long since he's had a.
Speaker 7: Gig back in her days. And like what she said, she caught. We can say it on this show, but fuck me shoes. A woman can wear whatever the hell she wants without without inviting sex.
Speaker 2: No matter how you word it, your point is really fucked now exactly. But anyway, I wanted to do a top five about this, so this is the top five TV feel. Yes, just whenever a little swear word slips through the cracks.
Speaker 7: I love, can I just say quickly? I was on Instagram live the other day because I Instagram will have my radio show sometimes and I was live on the on the air doing a quiz and someone said fuck they won the quiz and they said, oh the fucking best, and I freaked out, so I dumped on the radio. But everyone I'm alive saw it like a nice window in It was quite cute.
Speaker 2: You're like, I'm so sorry to offend you. All all the mums that don't like that language on my Instagram.
Speaker 7: Sorry mummies, mums and bubs watching it anyway. All right, let's jump in. What's his number four?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I actually feel like that Angela bitshitt Won deserved to be number one, But anyway, number four counting down? Is this happened on the project Harry bit Moore with talking about airline prices. This is what happened.
Speaker 1: You're watching a.
Speaker 6: Project The airline price wars are heating up again, and we're being told fair discounting is as aggressive as it's ever been. Virgin's targeting key corporate routes hoping to win over counts. Excuse me, quantus customers. Well, it means cheaper trail for us. It's likely to make sad news for fearlines.
Speaker 4: That wave addressed your need is YouTube dot com.
Speaker 2: That's like the worth word. You could accidentally say, that's.
Speaker 7: Really bad carry and quantity. It's not even it's a cue like I mean, it's close. But the fact that she.
Speaker 2: Got away with saying hunt it's because it had the earth on the end. It's the Earth that saved her. Otherwise she'd be in big shit if she just said the sea bomb on TV. I feel like I've.
Speaker 7: Done that before on live radio, Like sometimes it slips out. The best thing to do, I think is acknowledge it, because if you just let it slide, it just lingers and it's so awkward. It's cringe. Like if you have a conversation with a friend and you did it, you'd acknowledge it. So acknowledge it, like it's.
Speaker 2: Not the end of the world. In fact, put me on the radio right now, we're here in the studio, I'll say, fuck.
Speaker 7: Yeah, let's broadcast. We're all alive.
Speaker 2: But it's in the middle of it an Adele song, and I'm like, cat, I don't know why the sea world. I still get weird about saying that one.
Speaker 7: I've gotten really loosey goosey.
Speaker 2: I've noticed it's I've noticed bad and my mum pointed it out the other day.
Speaker 7: She's like, you a boddy mouth, and I went, I know, I need to pull back.
Speaker 2: Even on the podcast, I've noticed that you've dropped a few sea bumps, and I'm like, oh my god, Like even me, the most foul person on planet Earth, I try not to use that word. I wonder what happens I used to Oh, I use it in real life, make no mistake on the podcast.
Speaker 7: And he should have heard what he said about you before you sat down. I've had it no. I remember in primary school. I'm like, I'm going to be one of those people that doesn't even say shit. I remember making that pledge to my name.
Speaker 2: I also said I wasn't going to drink. So people changed, don't they ever? All right?
Speaker 7: Number three?
Speaker 2: Number three? This is similar to what happened to you on the radio. Actually, it was a while ago in Sunrise and they were doing their cash cow thing, you know where they call people to let them know they've won the money, and the chick got a bit excited. Put it that way.
Speaker 7: Here's the second one counting down.
Speaker 1: We are ringing giant? Is that gi? J? J.
Speaker 7: Grumly?
Speaker 1: This is MELANCHOCHI from Sunrise? Would you like ten thousand dollars on this Thursday morning?
Speaker 7: Are you fucking serious?
Speaker 3: Words that we would use, but we are very serious serious.
Speaker 8: I think she's been cut off and.
Speaker 2: If anyone was wondering whether we're live or not, we're live.
Speaker 7: Have you got seven seconds lay the interesting?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, isn't it weird that they don't have that seven second delay thing like you said, because you've got the option to dump, and then everything that happened in the last seven seconds you'll never know, you know.
Speaker 3: On Jones in Amanda, we don't have dump.
Speaker 2: So they really if it call us where that's it. It just happened. They just go, oh, oh, I can just picture it.
Speaker 7: Okay, let's go. It's number two getting closed number one.
Speaker 2: So this is another one on the project. It wasn't Carrie's stuff up this time. It was doctor Andrew Rochford and he was crossing to Kitty Flannagan. Hilarious, got her name wrong.
Speaker 5: Moving on to some worrying news now and supposedly doctor's waiting rooms may soon be empty with advanced new medical apps being developed to help people diagnose and treat themselves. We're joined now by the oracle on everything, Kitty Flanagan. Now clin Kitty, should I be worried about my job?
Speaker 2: Well? You keep calling mc clitty. I think she handled it so well. That was amazing to keep calling McLarty. You should be.
Speaker 7: That was so quick too. They're the benefits of life TV. That's when it's funny true.
Speaker 2: I also loved that Carrie started laughing before Kitty even finished the joke like she just knew it was coming. Everyone everyone in the room was thinking.
Speaker 7: It isn't it funny when you have an opportunity to hit back like that and you nail it. Isn't the best feeling in the world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it is.
Speaker 7: When you get thrown something and then.
Speaker 2: Jenny, you wouldn't understand it never happened.
Speaker 7: Maybe boomble when they passed you a one killer Wait you feel Oh that was good?
Speaker 2: That's yeah.
Speaker 7: When I get on stage, yes, yes, yeah, yeah, yeah, I love to watch all right, what's number one? We made it to the ES.
Speaker 2: So this is one of my favorites. I'm being a bit biased here. I've rewatched this video a lot of times.
Speaker 7: The trash Alley Garden.
Speaker 2: No, no, we're allowed to swear there. It's all good, Okay, it was. It was pretty funny. When we first started the podcast, they told us you were allowed to swear, but only in a positive way. So like, oh my god, that's fucking hilarious or that's fucking amazing, And now that must have loosened the rules because we don't you swearing in positive ways at all. But at the start we have to try and me mind this.
Speaker 7: Ham and she's toasting his cut.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, mom, that dress looks fucked on you.
Speaker 7: To Grema, oh you dementia starting to heal man, that is so fun instead of glowing.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you are fucking today. But you know, with a with a band in that role, I.
Speaker 7: Can see why.
Speaker 2: Anyway. Number one, it's not trash ally. It's the news reader Talitha Cummins. She was doing some news report about politics, talking about Malcolm Turnbull, ex Prime Minister. Yeah, and then there was a bit of a slip of the tongue. But that slip of the tongue created just the most perfect combination of words I've heard here.
Speaker 6: It is so look out for the extent to which labor comes back at the medi caare privatization issue.
Speaker 2: To Letha, okay, Maria, Malcolm Turnble is making his pig bitch in his big his big pitch in. That's one of the best making his big pitche ins in you today. Pig bitch. Isn't that not? That not the best insult ever?
Speaker 7: Your little pig bitch.
Speaker 2: Oh that is that is so scathing. That's just the best words ever. I never would have thought to pair them together if it weren't for Teletha.
Speaker 7: No angry pig bitch really rolls off the tongue, doesn't it, And it's kind of got a sexual connotation.
Speaker 2: He made them his big bitch friend that we hadn't already nicknamed Sam and Jenna. Actually no, that's that's the rebrand pig bitch Jenna a ring to it, and our third real pig bitch Jenner is here is always Hi Jenna.
Speaker 7: I don't mind we should do that.
Speaker 2: I feel like that, out of context to new listeners, would sound really fucked. Yeah, like we've just got this woman here and call her a pig bitch.
Speaker 7: I'm trying to find the pig music when we did pig music.
Speaker 4: This year.
Speaker 7: No, no, then marks, then get prepared.
Speaker 2: I had pig months over December January, so I'm not ready for another pig week.
Speaker 7: I'm so large. I want to get a Peloton of the Pelotons fancy bike that Big died on.
Speaker 2: And just like that you watched, you know, No, but wait, is it an actual bike or like an exercise bike.
Speaker 7: It's an exercise bike, but it's got like a gigantic fuck off screen attached to it.
Speaker 2: With that bullshit we were talking about before the animated men.
Speaker 7: No, get this, it's got live classes from Los Angeles. So you get some bitch in Beverly Hills doing a class. She knows that I'm writing because it's all connected on the cloud, and she's like mention in Australia. Keep it up, buddy, really yeah see that? Yeah of course, And also tell this to your Apple Watch if you've got one, because I'm a bit of a nerd like that, and all your friends in an Apple Watch can connect. Because Mitch just did ten k's on the peloton. It's like Jenna, she just did five k's this morning.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I hate that. I don't think I'd like that.
Speaker 7: I think I would because I love you know, I love attention.
Speaker 2: So yeah, but online classes, oh they're the worst. I did one not long ago actually, because online gym no like a pilates class like live or just yeah on zoom on them. There was another chick on there was a chick on the other end. And I've done them before and it's like, once you join the class, you can turn your zoom camera off and just follow along. But I turned up this one Friday morning and I was the only one there. So with this one on one zoom class, this this yoga bitch. And I was like, oh, it's rude to turn the camera off, isn't it. And she's like, oh, can you turn your camera on so I can, like, you know, critique your positions and stuff. It was the most awkward hour of my life. I still in my pajamas because I thought I wasn't gonna have a camera.
Speaker 7: On and it was just the two of you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, she's lovely, don't worry.
Speaker 7: What can you do?
Speaker 2: I feel like we should have wrapped the show quite some time ago.
Speaker 7: Oh I love it. This has been a show. Maybe we should do our guests live more often because it makes us feel.
Speaker 2: Well, he's been and gone, so there's no feeling happening.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, che'sn't coming back. Oh then we better rap. Let's go Happy Marti graph for all those that celebrate Happy Marti Gras weekend. If you don't, if you've never been to a Marti Gras parade, it is. It's so much fun.
Speaker 2: Oh from what I've heard, because I've done. Oh Jenna was there too. We did London Pride.
Speaker 7: Oh that would be great.
Speaker 2: Sydney is way more loose. The Sydney martigary compared to London Pride. Really, London Pride is like a matinee. It's like a parade during the day and no one's there wearing nothing but fish nets. Yeah, like no one's dressed a slide and then you've got all this time to kill before you party that night.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And like the London one, like there's there's like kids in uniforms.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like it's just it's just not like and it's like, woo, let's get fucked up.
Speaker 7: Hayden. I went to New York City Pride the year before COVID and it's like this, there was a spice girl there and then there's kids and there's merch and you buy merch on the it's like feels really really commerge.
Speaker 2: Which one was that New York City Pride? All right, okay, yeah it was nuts.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well once once you've been to one, you've been to them all Avenue. Yeah, I agree that Marty Grad is my favorite.
Speaker 7: There is a grittiness to Sydney's, like it's kind of grandy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love it, you know, that's that's the point, that's the vibe.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Anyway, if you haven't celebrated one, go out and celebrate. And if you're not quite there yet, don't worry you. In a couple of years, I wasn't ready for my first Marti Grather year I came out.
Speaker 2: I hated my first Mandi gradh because I was like, oh my god, I don't fit in. Yeah. I was like this, it's my Mardi Gras.
Speaker 7: Being held up by a posse of gays. Our Leada, our Leada. I love him. I don't know if I've told this story. Very quickly. I was on the Kiss float, which was a giant kiss I Kiss with the main media sponsor i'd done the live broadcast. Kyl and JACKIEO were coming out as the main act, and they were both getting up on the kiss float, which is a giant pair of headphones that looked really gay, really ridiculous, and they go, Kylon Jackie A were late. They're stuck in the park, high traffic's terrible. Jackie's doing a ponytail. So you get on the float and just wave to people something like all right. So I get on the float in the Marshaling area before it hits Oxford Street, and then they got Kyler, Jackie are in a black Man They're gonna pull up and jump onto the float like Mission Impossible style. So then they do they like pull up next to the float, they like jump on, and then because I'm already on, I didn't have time to get off, so they're like, what the fuck are you doing on our float? Like I couldn't get off?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like I didn't. That fuck up a lot of theistics because our float ended up having to be like to the ones behind, if you go first, you go first. We're not ready yet. But I think the SBS, like Broadcast or ABC broadcasts, they've got a list of what order the floats come in. So by us being like you go first, that really fucked it. They're like, and now here's the Kyle and Jackie Oh show. And it was like the Returned war Veterans floats or something, and we're like, oh god, we really fucked this whole thing.
Speaker 7: We need to go, We need to jacking.
Speaker 2: We could easily have said that this is our Martigra hangover show. We found it.
Speaker 7: We do sound. It's the middle of the fucking week, it's the rain. Oh and if you're in Brisbane too. We had a couple of Brisbane. Messengers, messengers and a couple of messages in the bottles. The water took it here. The floods are really bad up there at the moment, So we're thinking of you. If you're up there and look after yourself. Stayed dry. That's rough, that's floods are shocking. Thank you for listening. Don't forget to leave us a review five stars if you are if you haven't yet, that keeps us going, keeps us on the cloud, and be thanks to Reese Nicholson. He show Ree Reese is coming. It's in May, starting in May, going all around Australia. All right, we'll see next week for episode one hundred.
Speaker 2: We'll catch you. Then, Oh my god, the big one double Eye.
Speaker 7: Jenner will be rebranded and you be fucked in the art.
Speaker 2: What a show. Bring it on, bye, it's love, It is it just me a podcast by a couple of meches.
Speaker 7: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast.
Speaker 2: Welcome to add brief. This is our secret segment. On the end, we pretend the show is done and then we keep talking ship. We just let our ADHD brains go wild. Add I should say whatever.
Speaker 7: Imagine if other shows had a d D briefs like what would what would Channel nine's nightly news be if they had add this.
Speaker 2: Could get Peter Overton and Georgia Gardener having a cigarette on.
Speaker 7: The count, Thank you and good night, pretend we're done. Fut Russia wins. I imagine it's just there, their fully unadulterated views.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 2: I nearly put in that top five today. Actually I nearly put in there the you know the thing from Channel seven that went viral recently, the hot mic moment where George Georgie Gardner. No, it was Rebecca Madam and I can't remember who someone. Yeah, journal, Yeah, they're Melbourne new threatist. So I don't give a flying fuck. Frankly. I actually we should ask Ben Foden about that if he comes on next week, because he used to do Ninja Worry with Beck, didn't.
Speaker 7: He she got she got let go from that show, she got another.
Speaker 2: Job off anyway, Yeah, I thought she left. They were bitching about Novak Djokovic and it got leaked big off air audio. Imagine someone leaking our offait audio.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, oh.
Speaker 2: My god, I just saw the guilt and samsis you fucking done?
Speaker 8: And haven't pedestrian next.
Speaker 7: Week's got a hard drive plugged into the computer.
Speaker 2: No, I reckon he'd have like a file, a folder on his hard drive, just full of moments for if the day we ever fuck him off. He's like, right, I've got folders like that too. Don't worry, do you?
Speaker 7: Actually, I'm sure you would.
Speaker 2: I could end you, bitch, like the things I've had to edit out.
Speaker 7: Oh I know, but you wouldn't because I'm gregorious and sweet.
Speaker 8: While you guys have been fucking around, I have actually been designing hard at work.
Speaker 9: So I have three options for you for QR.
Speaker 7: Coats, I'm in the studio.
Speaker 2: Three options coming.
Speaker 7: Also, have you got Joe Rogan for a ship? He really changed? Will we give him many tasks? Hold on, jump on the mic? There is it, Mike three?
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, okay, so number one he's got print House.
Speaker 9: Yeah, so number one.
Speaker 7: We need we need you need some music or something? No, yes, we do. This is a Sames pitch music. You're a shark tack.
Speaker 9: All right, thank you for joining me.
Speaker 2: Everybody, elevator and or hold music.
Speaker 9: It's not pitch elevator.
Speaker 6: That's good.
Speaker 7: That's a good call. Okay, funny it.
Speaker 8: So first time. Because it's Marty Gray. Everyone's after a bit of fun on Marty Gras weekend. So this one is designed to look like it's on a toilet wall.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, fancy a good time. It's written in pen.
Speaker 7: Yeah that's funny. Or it could be written in like a mix of blood and come kind of Well, it's gone for lipstick, but.
Speaker 2: It can be both. It does look like lipsticks, yep. I like it.
Speaker 8: The next one is something that's just a little bit more bright, a little bit more fun, to add some accent to it. This one is just want, funny, breat want with a nice big laugh.
Speaker 2: It's teeth, it's smiling teeth.
Speaker 7: It's menacing the tea. Yeah maybe or.
Speaker 2: Ye, not funny, I know, I think maybe.
Speaker 7: It's definitely behind the coum blood one for.
Speaker 8: Me, okay, all right, so I'll put that in the maybe. And finally this one is just a classic want to laugh.
Speaker 7: That's fine.
Speaker 6: I like.
Speaker 8: I like you know those things where you see posters that are on like posts around the city, like the concerts and ship we can do that.
Speaker 9: There's a little guy in the bike that goes around.
Speaker 7: Let's do it.
Speaker 2: Do we have to get his permission.
Speaker 8: No, no, you hire him and they print like, I don't know, one hundreds of them.
Speaker 2: Even better, let me find it out, let's do it.
Speaker 8: It's like Sydney Bike Messenger poster company and brothers.
Speaker 2: Actually know why are we hiring Why are we hiring him? The whole the reason this came up with because we were like, what are we doing with Jenna? She's not doing price keeping? Oh yeah, this is your job, Jen, Jenna, can we give you a job? You just stand in that big tunnel at Central Station handing out pamphlets and you're almost forced it into their hands, even if you don't make Icond dead. They're like, here go.
Speaker 9: Yeah, we'll get your T shirt. It'll be a whole thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, oh my god, you want to do that?
Speaker 7: Yeah, now, let's printed here at iHeartRadio HQ. Yes, and they can pay for the printing. All right, Sam? Well done? Right on pause for Sam?
Speaker 2: Yeah, approved love it.
Speaker 7: You really have succeeded this season. Thank you very much, and for that you can keep your titles contracept your diaphragm. Sam going into the one hundredth episode.
Speaker 9: Excellent, didn't know that was up for contention.
Speaker 7: Well, we reassess Jenna and it got us thinking, so, yes, pig bitch Jenna, pig bitch je Yeah.
Speaker 2: Do you like that.
Speaker 8: I feel like it's it's a little aggressive. Yeah, first time listener. Yeah, but it's warranted, I think.
Speaker 3: No, it's a nice ring to it. I mean, it's definitely unique.
Speaker 7: That's shocking. Imagine if we had an esteem guest like Angela Bishop in studio and we went Angela Bishop is here, it's great to have here, and of course pig bitch Jenna.
Speaker 2: I wish that happened that. I wish that top five happened before we had rec on Ildy think. Oh, sorry, recent we got pig bitch Jenny here as well. He wouldn't have blinked.
Speaker 7: No, he wouldn't have. Oh my pig bitch is just gone to get coffee. All the successful media games have one, I reckon. That's what Kerrianne calls her team to.
Speaker 2: Oh. Absolutely, absolutely, Kirian doesn't have a team. No, don't be ridiculous.
Speaker 7: Name of doctors.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I still haven't gotten a reply from her.
Speaker 7: By the way, I forgot about that. Let me check.
Speaker 9: Aaron Eaton was in the news recently. Yes, oh she's not dead.
Speaker 2: She's on Newton goes to police after on Instagram she's got a painting of her What.
Speaker 7: That beat out the Ukraine Russia conflict.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm so stunned. I missed that huge news fark And how why was that even?
Speaker 3: Because it's an Archible Prize contestant.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know you keep up with all the Archibald Prize contestants, don't you.
Speaker 7: Every year they used watercolor, this year ground brea.
Speaker 9: You get that, and I love that.
Speaker 8: You know, you've got seven years in seven years tonight, Ukraine has started in World War three?
Speaker 9: Will they survive? And Paddy Newton has a painting?
Speaker 2: Well, you know they really give an equal billing to that? Oh my god, the headlines.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because Bert is in the moon, so his face is the moon, like.
Speaker 2: The bear and the big blue house.
Speaker 3: What the fuck exactly?
Speaker 7: Because I don't know why I'm defending it. Back in the day, his nickname was Moonface because he had a big grand moon, so they would always call him moonface. So I guess that's it.
Speaker 2: Well at all, And also imagine that good night moonface, good night pig bitch.
Speaker 7: No she hasn't replied.
Speaker 2: You know what we should do actually next week because for the hundredth episode, ben Fordham meant to be coming on full circle moment because he was on the very first episode. We should ask him if he has a relationship with A Kerry and B Patty Newton, because maybe he can just like, we can cut to the chase here.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, then we can start fresh with maybe some lower grade celebs.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I never thought that they were unattainable, but here we are.
Speaker 7: Here, we are living in a world where carry An won't reply to the most highest urning podcast in the country.
Speaker 2: Actually new tactic. Instead of voice messaging them, we voice messaged their management. Who's Carrie and signed with it to be like.
Speaker 7: Hello Pineapple Management, Peak bitch management.
Speaker 3: Okay, So Kerry Anne lives in Double Bay. Of course she's just sold her Wullara mansion for twenty two million.
Speaker 7: Ah that makes me ill.
Speaker 3: I think I can go to her house and put something up.
Speaker 2: Does it tell you the address of the new joint?
Speaker 3: I'll find it.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go.
Speaker 7: Thanks everyone, We'll see you in a week. For I want hundred. Is it a centenary? What's one hundred? Just say by what's one hundred?
Speaker 9: It's episode?
Speaker 2: See you in a week from Is it not like a diamond jubilee or something. It's the centenary centenary.
Speaker 7: What is it? We can get a diamond jubilee for eighty five and we get nothing for one.
Speaker 2: Sam, Can you make us a little intro that goes at the very start of the podcast. It's like a gravelly radio and that's tenorary celebration. Because you've got the accent, it'll be fair.
Speaker 9: I could absolutely do that.
Speaker 7: You could do a really killer trans Atlantic accent.
Speaker 9: Yeah. No, it's very much like old school. Yeah yeah, news reel.
Speaker 7: Isn't it bizarre that the world is potentially going into World War three and at the time of the original Wars, the radio announcers are like true grit, real and true men broadcasting in.
Speaker 9: The world, just proper. We are all going to.
Speaker 7: Taken down in the Western front.
Speaker 2: Now we've got pig bitches like you on the radio, tell them like.
Speaker 7: And not giving out free grill burghers. All right, let's get out of here listening. Leave us a five star review. We love you all, thank you for buying our merchant cetera, etcetera, and we will see you all next week for see.
Speaker 2: You then, guys, It's gonna be a big one.
Speaker 1: Is It Just Me?
Speaker 2: A podcast by a couple of mechs.
Speaker 7: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast