Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Hey, good morning everybody. Six minutes past six Wednesday morning, it's to Christian O'Connor Breakfast Show coome onring Jack Posts.
Speaker 3: Good morning guys, Good.
Speaker 2: Morning Patrina Jones, Christian. I'm gonna come straight into this. Who on this show names their car? Do either of you two have a name for your cart? Never done this, but I got an email late last night from one of our listeners and she calls her car me miss missus Jones after this song and her husband absolutely love this song. It's a great song. Actually that is me, missus Joe.
Speaker 3: Doesn't that sound like they're doing naughty stuff in the car?
Speaker 2: Good luck to them what they are. Make sure you wash your hands before and afterwards, he say, though, folks, be safe. That's what be safe means these days. Do you did any of you two name your cars?
Speaker 4: We?
Speaker 3: We do. My wife loves to name everything, wouldn't Yeah? No, yes, it's exponing.
Speaker 2: Have the running orders. We don't have a running order really since early days, since early days, since she first went into the cave. Wow, we would I be able to guess in.
Speaker 3: Five I don't think so.
Speaker 2: This is bigger than finding out your bitcoin password.
Speaker 3: I don't feel like I want to share it.
Speaker 2: I just took that as a red But.
Speaker 3: It is the name of someone on this team. That's a lie that's.
Speaker 2: At your little fellas called brat because he's all old and.
Speaker 3: Confused. No, he does have a name, but he does not have a name that you could guess.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know how to move on. No, I don't know how to move on.
Speaker 3: We don't name our car the love God moving on.
Speaker 2: It's just so you are talking about a car. It's not a metaphor. Are you talking about your car?
Speaker 1: Pats?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yes, No, I don't have a name for Chris's Yes, I do. How do you not know this? Is this an Australian thing like holding lou roll.
Speaker 5: I.
Speaker 3: I don't want to say anything more.
Speaker 2: No, sweather fifth. You don't talk about stuff like that to anyone, let alone into a microphone into that. No one needs to hear that early morning however, So Pats, can I just ask one question that I will move on?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: So Chris has a you have a name for Chris's yep? Does he have a name for yes? Do you have a name for I?
Speaker 3: Don't have a name. Back the other way.
Speaker 2: I tell you what we have to do. We have to play a song. We're you have to reset my mind because I'm finding it hard to move on. There are questions. There are questions. There are questions.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show podcast.
Speaker 2: This' is reset. Yes, so originally what was this talking about? Do you name your cars? After a listener called Terry, She names her car Missus Jones.
Speaker 1: Name Missus Jones.
Speaker 2: After this awesome song? Find it hard to move on?
Speaker 3: I'll tell you we'd name our car.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's not what I found out a couple of minutes ago that your wife has a name for you know.
Speaker 3: You're Yeah, what is your wife called yours?
Speaker 2: She doesn't. We don't have a name for it. We're not like nineteen. It'd be strange and be odd. I'd find it if we did start naming each other's bits and stuff like that. And then you and Chris do this as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, nothing wrong with it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay, do you think more people do this? Yes?
Speaker 3: Ask them?
Speaker 2: You want me to ask people if they name their genitals?
Speaker 3: What opens in the lines?
Speaker 2: All right, fine, I'll put this on for five minutes and I'm going to stop it, but please don't use any rude words. But do you do you name each other's people? Do you think people just changing will know what I'm talking about? Or wondering is he had a stroke? Mumbling and stuttering and fumbling around this? You aren't doing a breakfast show. Do people know what I'm talking about? Because yours trains are very direct and blunt? Do people understand what I'm talking about here? Do you have a name for each other's bits? Fun bits, not rude?
Speaker 3: Just a name? I will tell you. Mine is a name, just a name.
Speaker 2: So it's a name like Derek. Yes, it's a name like that. Is it Derek? It's all right? Is it an old school name? Terry?
Speaker 3: It's it's exotic?
Speaker 2: Oh wow, closer, please please please please write. I think I've got about thirty bucks on me. You can have every dollar on me. Just give me the starting letter. This is too far, too far, I'm going to far on my deathbed. I need only say one thing. Name, What was it? Jack? Give me the first letter on the deathbed.
Speaker 3: I feel like I've already broken the rule.
Speaker 2: I'm going to give it to just This is like genital Hangman, first letter P.
Speaker 3: No, that's it, that's.
Speaker 2: Exotic beginning with the first letter P. All right, two ways you call the show right now? Have a guess? But what Jack's thing is called that we're going to do the letter P that is apparently exotic sounding.
Speaker 3: I'm going to get in pedro.
Speaker 2: Let's get pedro out.
Speaker 3: It's not pedro, It's not pedro. But I fear that if you guess it, it's going to ruin my sex life for who knows how long?
Speaker 2: Is it? Pio No no more guessing more guessing four one four one O four three? Do you name each other's bits? And do you want of a guess at naming Jax? It begins with the letter P, and apparently it's exotic sounding.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show podcast.
Speaker 2: So here's where we are. I was, as always innocently innocently about to set something up about naming of cars, and somehow we've gone down a side road that I didn't know we were going to go down today, and I'm a little bit scared. Turns out Jack's wife what's her name for his dandeel? I want of a better placeholder. Let's just say brain has a name for his standing on rangers. Okay has a name for it. Turns out this is that they're not the only couple Chris and Pats. They also have names for each other's things. But then I can't move on because I find out Jack teases me this is what he does.
Speaker 3: Okay, I was trying to that, you're not hungry anymore.
Speaker 2: I'm no chewing on this boat. And there's a wrong choice of works as well. He glets me know it's an exotic name. He's married to an exotic lady. All of this makes sense. Now we can join the dots. An exotic lady would name it an exotic name. Then teases me the rest of my life, you can never cure the common cold kill COVID nineteen. I'm still thinking, what is the name of his thing? Begins with the letter P, and it is exotic.
Speaker 3: I'm going to say this. I will only confirm it if someone guesses correctly, otherwise it goes to the grave with me.
Speaker 2: Fair enough, I respect that Joe in drying Stelle is Jack's monsieur Philippe.
Speaker 1: I love the.
Speaker 2: Showing drives down that Monsieur Philippe.
Speaker 3: It's not Philippe.
Speaker 2: Right, okay, that's don't believe we're in this situation and we're going to take some course. This is legal what we're doing. Who knows, uh, Paul, Good morning, morning, Christian morning, past morning.
Speaker 3: Pablo, Pablo is a great guess. It is not Pablo.
Speaker 2: That's on my that was on my name as well, Pablo Escobar and his escapade. Paul, thank you very much. You cool, take care of me. We're all gonna remember what we got involved in this morning. Alan, good morning. Yeah, yeah, well, asked Jack, what do you think the other name is? Exotic begins with the letter P Yeah.
Speaker 3: I'm going to go with your gift.
Speaker 2: My Pedro Pedro I think is a strong one.
Speaker 3: Yeap, not Pedro.
Speaker 2: Talking the eyes shift a bit about Pedro Pedro. All right, thank you very much. I guess have a good day. Andrea, good morning, Good morning everyone, Good morning, Andrew. What do you think I think it has to be Pharaoh? No more name name.
Speaker 1: Pharaoh.
Speaker 2: I reckon, they've got some sort of special ceremonial music, so.
Speaker 5: Bring out the Pharaoh's movies, is it?
Speaker 3: It's not Pharaoh.
Speaker 2: I'm going to take that one home and say to my wife, Hey, How about the Pharaoh?
Speaker 1: Daniel, Good morning, Good morning guys. How's it going?
Speaker 2: Yeah, pretty good? What do you think? It's not Pharaoh, it's not Pedro? What are you going with? All right?
Speaker 1: Is the peka called Pierre?
Speaker 2: Yeah, not Monsieur Pierre. We've already discounted that. But is it simply Pierre.
Speaker 3: It's the closest one. But it's not Pierre. It is European.
Speaker 4: It is European. Is it's European? You're so close, Daniel, very close to the pin. How exciting for Daniel as we continue to play, Continue to.
Speaker 2: Back tomorrow tomorrow, gentle Hangman returns tomorrow only on going one O four point three?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 2: It's my final thing? All last one for today and then I will return to play tomorrow. Pepe, that's it.
Speaker 3: Yes, I've got it.
Speaker 2: He's walked out. I finally made him more. I've got it. I wrote down Pats and I had had three years Pablau Pascual, and then I had Pepe, I have one genital. Jack has actually walked out the studio for the first time.
Speaker 3: Are you coming back?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know where this leave is his love life now when everythink's the Pepe is a think of us. He's going to think of me guessing anyway, that was fun.
Speaker 1: The christ Jian O'Connell breakfast show podcast.
Speaker 3: We call I think We're cool. Let's just all agree, do not speak about the last half hour ever again.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what you're talking about. The show is beginning right now.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Can I just say one thing nothing to do with that. It's now about I'm just trying to protect you. Yeah, okay, it's now about damage limitation. As someone who has occasionally said stuff which has created drama at home, you really shouldn't have said anything to you.
Speaker 3: Why I already texted it.
Speaker 2: There's your first mistake. Well, first mistake was actually mentioned it to me and giving me a letter. That was your first big mistake. You better just say nothing.
Speaker 3: And but she catches the podcast. I don't want it to be driving along, you know later today or tomorrow when she hears it for the first time.
Speaker 2: For what a gift? What have you actually said? I just said, he is out the bag.
Speaker 3: I said I've gone and done something naughty. She said, oh no, what I said? We had I told them we had a name for Pepe and they guessed what it was.
Speaker 2: It almost sounds like a hostage text. I told them, I told them the animals, the animals. What in exchange to wake up to? That Melbourne now knows. And that's on yesterday's ratings, Melbourne's Biggest Breakfast Show. What the worst? I just realized the worst morning to actually pick in our new rain as the brief holders of the number one crown here on the breakfast throne. What do we do half in our radio? What is Jack's genitals called? We need to do some T shirts?
Speaker 3: And no, no, no, this is this is really the if you heard from six to sixty five this morning, that's your little secret, our secret, Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Trying to make us into a secret. Now we're all in this sick little game. You're right, Patsy. Remember last week we're talking about pencils and stuff that we get just a little short, little stubby one Peba.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Podcast