Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Patsy, come on in Jack post. Oh guys, how.
Speaker 3: Was everyone's sunny weekend? I think because the weather's so great at the moment. It's like, you know, it's a treat. It's not like it'scau summer where you take it for granted. I think because you know it's autumn and it's bloody head. It was fresh this morning getting up. It felt like a completely a different year had come in overnight. I went to bed and I was like getting what I just wore a T shirt in the morning. Wake up, it's another country. I've woken up and I've been time traveling. Patsy, how was your weekend? How was bris Vegas?
Speaker 4: And the loveliest weekend? Really lovely weekend. They flew me up to see Beauty and the Beast on stage, which is coming here to Melbourne June twenty nine. What are you laughing at, Jack, No.
Speaker 5: It just sounds like you're getting all the contractual stuff out of the way.
Speaker 2: Just put the contract into.
Speaker 4: It was fabulous. It was so so good and I've got so what we've seen in pats in the base on the stage.
Speaker 3: It was amazing. The photo Pats and red carpet amazing. Kind of what do you call that a green jumpsuit?
Speaker 4: Yes, it's kind of like a safari dress, wasn't it? Yes it was. It was in a still dress. And my wife.
Speaker 3: Alerted me too, and my god, Pats looks amazing and men look at photos. Yeah, she's pretaty happy there. My wife does that thing when she zooms in on other women's photos. What can you ask her where she got that? Maybe I can see the tag a jeweler or something, you know, with the eyeglass great as well. Yeah, I've got to do that that pincer movement for every photo of another woman. And even when we take family photos, my well for them forensically going this is the best one where I went? Is that because you look great? Because you tied gray man with his arm around you. Who's that ghost? That's me? You don't like it batch the future where he's fading out. I think I'm gradually fading out of family photos as they get gray fading to great. Great.
Speaker 2: So anyway, you went up to see Beauty in the Bean.
Speaker 4: That was great and the be our guest number is fabulous. It's like nearly fifteen minutes of just full on extravaganza on stage. It was brilliant. Lumier is amazing. Gaston. I swear to god, he's like the love child of Jim Carrey. This guy on stage, you'd swear is Jim Carrey. He sounds like him, he looks like him, his persona is like him. He's Brillian awesome. Jackson Head is his name. He's a Melbourne, a Melbourne performer, and he is going to be huge. I last saw Beauty in the Beast with Hugh Jackman. I think it was here or many decades ago. I say before it was big show before, but the style, yeah, before, he was huge in Hollywood. But this is amazing. You've got to see it if you possibly can. But the other thing that really imports me.
Speaker 3: So you just went up. So what great weekend away from.
Speaker 4: The So there was like six or seven of us from various sort of media representatives flown up. We felt very spoiled, very special. You know, I got to the hotel circle.
Speaker 3: You and I are not.
Speaker 2: I didn't see anything of media.
Speaker 3: I've checked my inbox, I've checked my spam. Nothing about media representation.
Speaker 4: But we got to the hotel and they'd left beautiful roses in our room and chocolates. It was just we were so spoiled. It was a beautiful weekend and the best shower ever.
Speaker 2: Do you mean the best shower?
Speaker 4: Oh my god? These showers in the hotel where they put us up.
Speaker 3: Would you know one of those big sort of white Now.
Speaker 4: I don't like the rain water heads. No, this was just like on the shower rail. But it was just the best shower. It was like the water pressure was like blunt force. It was so strong.
Speaker 2: I love that. I love it. It's like a carture gurn.
Speaker 4: It was wash me and really hot, like you could get what is you wanted. It was so good you.
Speaker 3: Don't want to get out of a great shower. I'm so happy in here. It's like a rebirth. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I had three showers on Saturday, and I made sure.
Speaker 3: It was so good. His course, I that's why it's a fifteen and she come back, she's.
Speaker 2: Coming another bloody shower. Start start the sun again.
Speaker 4: And then yesterday I had like a midday flight, but I made sure to get up extra early so I could squeeze two showers in before I went to the airport. It was so good.
Speaker 3: If I'm head of pr at Disney and thinking twenty percent break was about what we flew up.
Speaker 2: Therefore the bloody shower.
Speaker 3: They could have just saved a lot of money and just basically put a new shower in your home.
Speaker 2: Packs It was so good was the hotel. Center's a bill for.
Speaker 3: The four stars for Beauty of the Beast, five stars for the shower.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show.
Speaker 3: Podcast, Patty, I get it about a great shower. A good shower is actually it's like a life changing experience. You before, however you were feeling, and then you have this shower and you get out, you do you feel reborn again?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Totally. Passis confessed to that she actually went onto the Rich's Hotel in Brisbane where she was put up for the weekend, and left a review mainly about the shower. Can we please hear the review?
Speaker 4: All right, I've got it up, world's best shower.
Speaker 3: Have you gone on to the Disney website to actually who flee you up there for the weekend to do a review of Beauty in the Beast? Well?
Speaker 4: I did online. Plus we'll be doing more in June. But This shower needs to be applauded because it is world's best shower. Exclamation. Gurney's strength eased my woes and body aches. Temperature perfect as hot as you need. Highly recommend to stay here, if not just for their shower.
Speaker 3: I mean it's a great review. However, if I'm googling work to stay in Brisbane, I see that and I'm thinking this person is mad. Nothing about any I'm not thinking a show go it's this the hotel shower. They're normally pretty good, aren't they?
Speaker 2: These days? Chained like that.
Speaker 5: There's something about extra pressure though, you know, Annie Lee Eddie's old place had an illegal amount of pressure in his shower. A plumber did. Plumber knew him and was a fan of the show, and told him after he'd been through the house, Hey, I've switched on some kind of illegal pressure for I never had a shower there.
Speaker 2: But he said, ms Noah, hack where they can turbo booster?
Speaker 5: They turbo boosted Andy's house. I don't know how this is.
Speaker 3: This is why Beck fell in love with that man. You come for Andy, you stay for that hack.
Speaker 2: Another five star review.
Speaker 3: From the Christian Connell Show podcast, My Kids Are Watching the brilliant Netflix documentary, The Beckham Documentary at the moment we watched a couple months ago. It's some it's brilliant anyway because it's the nineties and it must be like going time trapped him for them. They were they were going what's what's there's a clip when Beckham was very young. It must have been a nineteen and you remember years ago in the nineties on TV shows when they would have guests and they would like to take calls on TV shows that they would all be on they have telephones TI there is to make it look like now they don't need to because they weren't actually hearing them in that phone Jamber, that thing with that colmn. There was just that they'd be on the phone going, oh hi David of Craigie Boy, what's the question for David Beckham? They did be holding phones up. All right, We're going to go back to the nineties and nineteen ninety in the Golden Year, the Wonder Year. This week, this is going to play the one second Winner where we played some of the big songs of nineteen ninety just on one second clip. All right, First of all, they're in nineteen ninety, The big news was Nelson and Delawas freed after spending and unbelievable twenty seven years, most of it in solitary confinement in prison. Homo Alone was the big surprise hit of the year, becoming the highest grossing comedy of all time until Hangover Part two came out in twenty eleven. Homolone is still on those perfect comedy movies. Alright, we watch every Christmas and it's stalled as not. It ages so perfectly. It's a great movie. Ghost was the biggest rom com of the year. About you love this movie?
Speaker 4: It was huge saw at the cinema. You know Paul Hogan was meant to get that role.
Speaker 3: No, seriously, very very different vibe.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thank goodness. It went to Patrick Swayzey. Yes, it's beautiful, Maley.
Speaker 3: So many great TV shows came out in nineteen ninety as well, Law and Order and I Got in One Little Fighter.
Speaker 4: My mom got Scared of a movement with your aunty and Uncle in Bellaire.
Speaker 3: The Encyclopedia Britannica saw its highest all time sells. Do they still sells? People still buying hard copies of that now? I don't know why we need to know how many we sold that year, But one hundred and twenty thousand I sold that year, and the facts keep coming. The number of librarians also peaked in nineteen ninety. We're ten two hundred active librarians in Australia. Sports wise, John Macroe first of a player to be thrown out of the Australian Open. Do you imagine that?
Speaker 2: That's my question?
Speaker 3: The question us still edgy now, is it? I know we people laugh at curios, but you've got nothing on Macroroe.
Speaker 2: That's my question. The question it's like.
Speaker 3: A manchild having a tantrum, isn't it. Well, Christian know Connell's show podcast. There's by the one second Winner. This is where when we're doing the Golden Year, we go back to a year. We're talking about what happened that year, and then we've got some of the big songs from that year. So it's nineteen ninety by the way, Pats, eighties, nineties, two thousands would you think was the greatest decade?
Speaker 4: Oh wow, that's really hard. I think eighties maybe for its weird fashion and the music, but.
Speaker 3: Then every decade that every decade throws up something. The nineties did as well.
Speaker 4: But it's your Hayday, isn't it. In the eighties, like, you know, nothing hurt, Everything was fun, no responsibility.
Speaker 3: Pain had been invented.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I suffered in the nineties. Obviously a decade later. It's so pain the pain.
Speaker 2: Pain came in, the pain came down.
Speaker 5: But I think you are nostalgic for those years where you grow up. So for me, it's the nineties because that's where I was spent most of my childhood.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for me, it's kind of like I'm even between the eighties and nineties parts. I think they both were two thousands. You don't quite have the same feeling for it's slight sort of everyone came a bit too knowing. Yeah, it was in the eighties and nineties. There was not so much awareness was now. I think people realize there was the advent of reality TV, but people realized they could get famous by doing very little.
Speaker 5: Although I wish I could have some more knowing of myself as a teenager in the two thousands, especially during my EMO era.
Speaker 3: All right, let's go back to nineteen nineties. So Big Songs nineteen ninety one second from each clip, Jack and Patsy taking each other on you can play along as well. You can.
Speaker 2: Oh, I Got the Power?
Speaker 3: Oh wow, even Stevens Snap the Power tune. As we're going through some of these songs and playing about the answers, let's have I think what songs we want to play for the next twenty minutes from the nineties Snap the Power all right one?
Speaker 2: All oh.
Speaker 4: Oh, Skinny, but yeah, I love that bit of it.
Speaker 3: I don't know what he's doing in that bar more all the women Unskinny bart poisoned tune all right two one to Pats.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that's ready. Yeah, what's the name of it?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 2: It all comes down to they're all workings out loud.
Speaker 4: To sing that in a movie? What was that movie where he's singing that song and murders it in a good way? No, that's right too, thanks for it would.
Speaker 3: Be Jack Quiet. Yeah. I can't imagine it being anyse white shirt or born the fourth of July. That would have been strange.
Speaker 2: All right, what's this Groovers in the Hut? Well, it's amazing.
Speaker 3: Dla Groover is in the heart.
Speaker 2: Tom bru sings this.
Speaker 3: Played this on my college radio show that I had at seventeen in the nineties. Peter Simmons College Radio.
Speaker 2: No, thankfully, Oh you too quick to answer that anyway.
Speaker 3: Buried them, buried them, buried. They're under the cobo, under a under the under the grand.
Speaker 4: That's strucky boy, well done that nineteen ninety. I would have sworn that was lat than nineties.
Speaker 2: I would have not earlier, all right from nineteen ninety.
Speaker 4: Oh, we play it all the time. Nausea and chain reaction.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 3: Excuse I think that must be something my head. So I hear Pats say ad nause him about the music.
Speaker 4: We are all who said that you're hair dressed.
Speaker 2: No, you just said it, just now said play this agnawse you well, we.
Speaker 4: Do a lot.
Speaker 6: It's a song.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying it's not.
Speaker 3: It's un Australian from having a party.
Speaker 4: Film that's clipping a city cover. I remember bluestone, I can't remember the name of it.
Speaker 3: Sort of spews the sort of random ad nauseum. He's say that about. I got a littit skined.
Speaker 2: I didn't even say you won't find those tapes.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Every Sunday evening, my wife's mother comes around. We have dinner together. It's a nice edition, you know. Anyway, yesterday a lot of the talk was my mother in law spends most of her waking hours sat in front of the TV. The projects every night, the news in the morning, the news at lunchtime, at the news six six o'clock. She's one of those and people who consume a lot in life. It's about inputs and outputs. You've gotta be really careful about what you let seep in. We all have friends that we care about who have stayed in forums online. Start talking about the deep state. You know, when you listen you need steap way of the computer. Mother all there was like, you know about this new radio show in Melbourne, like like it was used to.
Speaker 2: Pretty much to speed with it.
Speaker 3: And then my wife was that he's doing these ben things at the moment she didn't want to hear about that. She went, the man on the TV was talking about what he was talking about and I couldn't believe. And then Lowe's who's seventeen. If you have a seventeen year old, they like to stir things up. She goes, noan on his first day, was he want bum sex? She went, My mother.
Speaker 2: Went to be fair to us. He was.
Speaker 3: He was, so she said he was telling the truth. He told me to tell the truth. And then my mother and I went, what do you mean by that? We don't, we don't, we do not need this end now this now. Anyway, twice I've seen this, this giant sort of thing that new Kids on the Block would have actually toured in the nineties in a sort of it's a tour bus. It's a bus, it's huge, and apparently it's a broadcast studio for Carl and Jackie O. There was. They're certainly not in it, and I don't think they're being at this time this year, anytime this year. But anyway, I saw it Friday parked up outside the Best Western on the Nepean. I thought, that's a bit od. Shouldn't it just be out sort of earning its keep promoting the show? And then yesterday afternoon, still parks outside the Best Western.
Speaker 2: That's where the bus driver started. Because it was on a driving list of my daughter. She goes, maybe Dad, they're staying there.
Speaker 3: He's got he's got planes come and jack Yo, they're ever going to be in a Melbourne okay, And they're not certainly staying at the Best and Western overlooking the Nepean Highway.
Speaker 2: Quick, Jackie, put all the shampoos and conditions. Just see there's a red rooster road late on this one.
Speaker 3: In half an hour's time, we're talking about what we are doing because we started the fight back last week. We need your bins. I tell you why in half an hour's time. But right now, said Christian test using six words, a less.
Speaker 2: Telling about your week?
Speaker 3: Did you hike and go to church to confess?
Speaker 2: Did you go to church to confess?
Speaker 3: People might be new and flicking around the moment, might hear the name Christian and thinkers, it's like.
Speaker 5: Maybe Rio put hike in there as well, because he did that big four kilometer walk yesterday.
Speaker 2: My god, you was this?
Speaker 3: But this is a Rio came in studio today and I said, how is your weekend? He went for a big old walk yesterday.
Speaker 2: Jack and I went, oh wow, yes, it's a beautiful day. How far I find you?
Speaker 3: Know you guys, I was a huge one himself. Four k o steady, their young pilgrim.
Speaker 4: I did more than that, shopping on to say, four k is.
Speaker 2: A big walk all the way from Carlton to Richmond.
Speaker 3: You must have got your sex to now in case you got lost the horizon. Now, I've been walking for so long.
Speaker 2: Please, I'm a weary traveler. Can I rest my blony?
Speaker 3: Here?
Speaker 2: I am Sancho Panjaz.
Speaker 3: There was three three four three. It's a stroll, all right? Six word weekend? Focus everyone, come on focus, six word weekend? Will you tell us how we've been up to over the weekend in six words and then text it in four seventy five three one oh four three.
Speaker 2: Patsy, what's it for you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Well, of course be our guest in bris Vegas. I was very nicely flown up to Brisbane for Beauty in the Beast on stage, which meant that the love God had to hold the fort. So Audrey was coming home from camp Friday ironically had to do all her washing, or Chris did, because I was going away for the weekend. But she came home in the same clothes she wore when she left, so she actually hadn't changed really for like two days.
Speaker 3: Just fair. When you try and change them at that, they don't understand. They look you like you're the ones with the problem.
Speaker 4: And I said to Chris, so, really, I don't think you've got any washing because she's wearing the same clothes. But she had a great time, except she effectively kind of slept on the forest floor because her air mattress wasn't working. The plug apparently terrible, so she had like a bit of plastic. Yeah, she was sleeping on like a bit of plastic. Anyway. One of the highlights get this school camps. One of the highlights. They took them to Australia's the spot of Australia's most corrosive soil, say again, And they had the Australia's most erosive soil and they had to do some sort of project surrounding this most erosive soil and they got to keep like a slab or a little bit of clay from it.
Speaker 3: We've got to talk about change all the plans now, team, we have to take calls about what was the highlight of your school trip going to Australia's most erosive soil.
Speaker 4: Soil and they got to keep apparently the clay in it.
Speaker 2: Well, they got to keep some of it. Yes, it's the most just four for your hands.
Speaker 4: She's got like this lump of clay on her bed in the house, not paper, won't I don't want that in the house.
Speaker 3: Glowing in the dark. It's like a bit of Chernobyl's right. So that was the house stranger things. You know, when when they go to bed at night, there's that thing. They're getting a bit of talking to some other lump of clay somewhere else in Melbourne.
Speaker 2: They're creating a neural network.
Speaker 4: So that wasp. So I had to do all the washing.
Speaker 3: However do you do when you go away, and do you worry that Chris are going to scrub all the washing? Right? Because I know late yesterday, even right when I was doing all the checks. Let's just go to bed now, please, my wife is going. I said, don't worry about the washing, and I will do that today because my wife's leaving at like six am. My wife was preloading it and she said, oh I need you, Chris is just turn this on. She's taken out human error Christian eraror so she was like, actually loading up last night. I can do all this one or you need please just turn it on. It's already I've already pre selected it to the don't adjust the set or anything. Just turn it off when it finishes, get out, don't do anything else I'll do some more washes because she's a way enough ned she please don't do any more wash it. Oh you worried? True?
Speaker 2: Are you wondering me out?
Speaker 3: No? No, No, I've got this. I'm fifty one. I've been learning, I've been making notes.
Speaker 4: It's just like it's not in your DNA. And I've got to admit. As I touched the doorhandle to go in the house, I felt the anxiety come back.
Speaker 3: It's like a.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Anyway, don't get me wrong. His knee is so bunned up at the moment, like it's really bad. And he did it an amazing job and had to take ords into Hawthorne yesterday for this workshop. Like he did a great job.
Speaker 3: My god. Another big pilgrimission when his four k walk from Calm to Richmond, Chris navigated the treacherous canal to get from the over the West Gate to Hawthorne.
Speaker 4: But the washing, so there was a load in the machine. And what he had done, God bless he did the washing, but he'd put everything in there. We had the white T shirts in with the dark black jeans in ray teals, and I just I could feel like clinching more moral, like, oh God.
Speaker 3: How quickly between seeing it did you say something? Was there even a second instant? There was a shriek from morning snow filter.
Speaker 2: It's all just comes. It's like a wood chipper. He goes in, so God.
Speaker 4: Bless him for doing it. But it's okay, like you didn't have to do it.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the Christian Know Carl's Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Tell us about your weekend in six words? What did he GetUp to this weekend?
Speaker 2: Christian? I your producer are real. I went for a massive hike.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a Rio came in today, Tann and Jack and I has been a big old massive order almost four kilometers. Yes, Fish, I went for a big old hike. It was five hundred meters Patrick, well done. Wow. I mean did you do a journal entry though, because Rio actually told me that he actually did a journal entry about it.
Speaker 2: Saw so much of.
Speaker 3: Life today in almost an hour and thirty seven I stood a maybe get up to five by the.
Speaker 2: End of the year.
Speaker 3: What did you see? I have the trams.
Speaker 2: It was actually such a lovely autumnal walk from Carlton to Richmond.
Speaker 4: People were having parties in the nature strips.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it's lovely when you do walk more, you see more, don't you.
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Make it on your phone. Yeah, I won't ever, but I like it. I do like the idea of it.
Speaker 5: People who have no time to party for me, guys, keep I'm walking on.
Speaker 3: The key by two point two at the moment. Please sponsor me water or anything for my horse, and very sponsor some cheese, some bread or cheese.
Speaker 2: Please in your now, dear journal. It's the best of times. It's the worst of time.
Speaker 3: I was waiting for seventeen seconds for the latest change across the treppe torrid waters. Christian my weekend kids taxi no time for us Christian. I highlight my school count was camping next to a paddock with an electric fence and all the kids made a human chain to touch it. Well, you're just having the best of times, aren't you, Jackie boy? How was your weekend? So on Friday, which I was salking about, you're going away to Warburton for the weekend.
Speaker 2: Yes, I would call it holiday. Is not really a holiday when you're holidaying with children? Can I just say?
Speaker 3: Body language at the moment is when they sort of arrest someone, they go put your hands on your head and they say surrender. The body language is you try. So you still haven't learn that you need to surrender. That to being a parent to a young.
Speaker 5: Child, that word could have been the word of the weekend. Now we made some beautiful memories this weekend, some really top tier things that we'll remember for the rest of our lives. But if I compare it to when Bank and I went to Warburton three months ago and Gordy stayed with Mom and dad, world's apart in terms of relaxation, reduce nation, feeling like.
Speaker 2: You've actually had a holiday.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, So what happened as soon as you get there, because not just that, even just packing up the car. So Gordon's too, there's so much gear you have to take with it. You could be going away for six months. It's like going with Un Korea on one of his intrepid treks. You know, do Neil Camino first.
Speaker 2: Thing he did.
Speaker 5: So we're staying in an airbnb that we're staying in for free because last time I was in it, they locked We accidentally got locked in and they felt bad for us, so they said in wintertime, come back again. So it's a lovely renovated church. The first thing that Gord he does is he walks in there, picks up a thousand piece puzzle off the shelf, throws it all over the floor.
Speaker 3: Yeah. See, there you go. He's just saying this everything around here, I could just f this up and oh my god, oh my.
Speaker 5: And the way he was straight away, it was like he was setting a tone.
Speaker 2: This is it. This is the gauntlet I went down.
Speaker 3: You're welcome, you welcome life. Anything nice here, I could just smear hands on it. They got peanut bunch. I'm gonna smit it along the wall.
Speaker 5: What I'm saying is you now have to watch me for the next forty eight hours.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It's like basically taking a bandy behaved dog in there. But any moment someone could get knocked over or you can't fully relax. Now.
Speaker 5: There was a huge oversight when we were there. Biank and I were there last time. We noticed that there was a cot, so I just assumed the cup would be there again. But I didn't actually say to them, we're bringing a toddler. Is there a cot? Just assumed he would be there again. He wasn't there.
Speaker 4: Oh, and face it, the car was already full. You couldn't have fitted a broader cot in there.
Speaker 5: We didn't even didn't even think about because so what did you do? So that we rolled out the sofa bed. There's only one other bed there, so rolled out the sofa bed. But he couldn't believe his luck.
Speaker 2: That he's having a double bed.
Speaker 5: He's never slept in anything that's not got the walls up around him.
Speaker 2: He's like he's out in prison as well, he's not got the bars.
Speaker 3: And he did he fly to Andy do free for him?
Speaker 5: He was free, and he's so much so that Bianca went and slept with him in the middle of the night, like hold him down.
Speaker 3: She said, it's one of the guards to contain him. Swarm, swarm, swarm.
Speaker 2: She said.
Speaker 5: He She woke up at one point and he wasn't there, and he was crawling alot along the top of the guy.
Speaker 2: And so what happens is people on Monday go, how's your weekend? Are you going away?
Speaker 3: How didn't you go? You're actually more tired than Friday. You just just what the last two days? You've be in a better state right now. Jack actually came in today. He'd like he'd done two marathons. He actually looks broken by life. Hence my hands on the head, I surrender, surrender?
Speaker 2: Did me here? Christian were insane?
Speaker 3: How it is?
Speaker 1: The Christian Connall Show podcast.
Speaker 3: My weekend is six words. It all happened yesterday evening. Sunday night is the bewitching hours, aren't they? Sunday night? Even though we're no longer at school. It leaves a kind of echo, the Sunday night blues sometimes is feeling I love my I've've got a great life. I am blessed. But he saw every Sunday night you get that churn in your stomach. And anyway, yesterday evening, I suddenly hear from upstairs my wife just go, oh God, Chris, and I know somethings sad has happened, right. I go upstairs and I see what she's done, and I just said, oh God, why did you even open that?
Speaker 2: We have a cupboard.
Speaker 3: And it might sound innocuous enough, but if you're struggling in the early years, Jack after a weekend away and those are exhausting the first couple of years. The change with young kids is galatial. It's small, small, incremental change, and then suddenly it gets a lot bigger. Then suddenly you're the other side of it where the sun is starting to set on the kind of parents that we've been for years. My wife and I were the seventeen year old to be leaving home next year, and at nineteen and was twenty year old who has already left home. I see that my wife, she's actually collapsed in in on herself by the art cupboard. We've had with these art materials since they were little kids. I accidentally opened it near the day and shut it immediately. You know, it goes busters where he opens the fridge and Zool's in there and that's all demon goes. And he just goes shut the fridge and he goes, nothing in there.
Speaker 2: Let's just leave because he does he want.
Speaker 3: To deal with what's in there. And it was like glues, glitter, paints pans and those have been there for nineteen years. And my wife had opened it up because you need to get something out, and it was like literally was I can blast on the past. And she was actually sobbing. She was like, I just want to go back to it. I went, They're not dead, I said, but this is, like she said, it's like a museum. Of child and I went, it's actually a museum of sad, I said, I actually opened it last week. Shut it straight away. I needed something in there. I went to an art supply shop brought something new because I wasn't. I just didn't have enough to open what was in there, to confront the past jacket. It's literally all in there. So I said, said, man, do we need to lock it? I said, I don't think we can live our lives like that.
Speaker 5: Can't you organize like one last hurrah, a craft day.
Speaker 2: Where time my wife and I going in, not just.
Speaker 5: You, but the girls as well, all put googly eyes on one last art session.
Speaker 2: I think, is is he got the big sea? Or what's he going to do at the end of it?
Speaker 3: The reason why we're doing this is but it's got the big sea. It's not got much long good girls, No, there's always time for art. Maybe we need to get out there. You're right, Yeah, this weekend I'm going to fight and do you know what, it's Mother's Day. Yes, they're all coming back home.
Speaker 2: Arts and crafts are coming out. Great idea.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell's Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much to everyone whoever the weekend We're taking delivery of the brand new binboards, these stickers that we've rushed to get made, turning your bins into our billboards.
Speaker 2: Over a thousand were delivered over the weekend.
Speaker 3: It's amazing.
Speaker 5: Tell me if you did the same thing this weekend, anytime you drove past a whelib and you thought there's some empty real estate, yes.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, the work has only just begun. A thousand of these bench stickers went out over the weekend. Thank you very much everyone who's been putting them up. And then if you do get them, please send us a photo. I love seeing the bins where we're on the curb side, even if Binday isn't till Friday.
Speaker 2: Get them been out there working now, all right out there, okay.
Speaker 3: We're on Monday to Friday. Also, what I have noticed and some of you putting your pet skin and your lovely dogs and cats there involved as well. I could see Jackie in a beautiful dog Ziggy looks like he's standing guard as well. He's joined the rebel alliance there, little Ziggy. However, I think we're going to need a tutorio onto our show jack about how to apply these. It's like contact. There's some of them look like they're doing torn out of journals or magazines include up there.
Speaker 5: Some of them are good, others a lot. I'm seeing a lot of wrinkles and just wow. So I'm almost wrapped around the side of the bin. I've been put on so badly. Don't want to say too much more, Tony Sonya Francis. I'm looking at photos.
Speaker 3: I'm looking at you. I'm looking at yeah, Michelle Ripley and Lola. No wonder the dogs are looking away from They don't want to be in this photo. This was not our work, Christian Barbara. That one there, it's a jaunty angle and it's it's.
Speaker 2: They need to be applied correctly. How did you do contact? Did you get a hard bat book to ruler and smash out the air bubble? You know I've never done it. Mum used to do our books at school.
Speaker 3: Night mare, Joe, Can we get your mummy on the show tomorrow? Administration to do it all right? Join our rebelar alliance. In the year twenty twenty four, the Christian O'Connell show is under attack. Radio insurgents have breached the city walls. Every billboard has been.
Speaker 2: Seized, but a Rebel Alliance is forming.
Speaker 3: If you ever been, you ever born, you just have to call the Christian O'Connell show.
Speaker 2: Come join us.
Speaker 3: You've seen all the billboards, the posters, the giant busts, the trams. It's not going away talking about Carl and Jack. Good luck to them. However, we have a job to do. You have a job to do as well. We have no marketing money. Why I tell you why. We work for the same company. It's awkward. The same company detto fair, flew me here, gave me a life, here, gave me a radio show, supported me, encouraged me, and now are trying to destroy me. This is what's happening. They're trying to destroy me. Sometimes what we love we destroy. Don't let them destroy me. Do not let them destroy me. Okay, so we need it is actually what they're trying to do. They are literally spending millions to take their own showdown us. This is the way of the world, This is the way the way for us. Zero marketing money now is your bins. We're going to turn them into binboards. Join our rebel army. My army.
Speaker 2: You get to pick your own rank.
Speaker 8: Corporal Frances and I'd love to join the army.
Speaker 1: General David from tom I like Juty thirty brother.
Speaker 4: I'm General Duley from East Bendigo.
Speaker 8: Three things to me and I ate three beins for my neighbors. Corporal Duey, General Bob from Chelsea.
Speaker 3: Here you go, legends.
Speaker 4: Admiral Cathy from Celtonham.
Speaker 1: Captain Brendan reporting the duty. General Marks from Stanbury.
Speaker 3: We're going to recruit the whole street.
Speaker 8: Dudget Mary and from Samerville.
Speaker 2: They've got to get ridden. There's Carl and get me out.
Speaker 3: I love that, General Bob, Sergeant Marrion and all of you. Captain Brendan, thank you so much. Okay, but the work has only just begun. A thousand of these stickers have gone out. We've got many many more. Please, we need your beIN. So tell us what suburb you're going to be holding strong, what rank you'd like in our rebel army? Call up now and take apart. You don't want to be ten twenty years down the line right now. But maybe a young grandson or a granddaughter says to you, Grandad, what do you do when Kay and Jay came into town? And you look awkwardly at your feet, and you think about that beIN that was just left blank. There no tell them what you actually did, looked them in the eye and said, okay.
Speaker 1: In my bin brner, you're listening to the Christian o'cyls show podcast.
Speaker 3: Christian maybe the c TV over the weekend, But also debuted over the weekend was Connor Jackie O's TV commercial. It sounds like Rio knew didn't want to say anything in a studio. Sour the vibe here today, Rio, we are at war. Seven years ago they gave us a TV commercially. I was working on my gardeningly from my UK radio show. They flew out a young Jack Posts they filmed a TV commercial. It was so great they never did it again. Let's be honest. Do you need to see radio people on TV in a commercial doing some old ham fisted actings? We should reshare ours? Oh my god, it was a flip chart. You trying to teach me Australian terms. I remember radio TV commercial are very blun all right, So join our rebel bin army.
Speaker 2: We need your bench to turn them into binboards.
Speaker 3: There's another thing we need right because there has been so much demand from you guys. Thank you very much to take part in this, we're trying to get them out to you as quickly as possible. We even had an eleven staff members volunteer of the weekend to go out and deliver your stickers if you've got over the weekend. They were from people that were just working, not even on the radio show, but at the radio station. So thank you very much for all the staff members that did that as well, Jack Me and Jack Abassi. We're going out this week in our local areas as well delivering your stickers too. If you've got a shop or you want to be a kind of base that we can drop some stickers and people who are in the area or the neighboring suburbs can come around pick them up from your shop. But obviously give your shop a huge plug and thank you. Please let us know we've got a lot of work to do, a lot of ground to cover. It's a big old city nine four one four one oh four three. In this Rebel Army, you get to pick your own rank. Matt, good morning, how are you going.
Speaker 2: I'm good Matt. So you want to join our Rebel Bin Army?
Speaker 6: Yeah, definitely.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 6: Well, so I'm from Old Colt. I've got a shop in Frankston. We specialize in alternative clothing, heavy metal music, horror collectibles, all accessories. And yeah, we'd love to extend a discount to anyone that comes in and mentions the show. And yeah, that'll be awesome good man.
Speaker 3: So you okay to have some of our binstickers there? Yeah, definitely amongst all those and Thax posters in there for the Christian O'Connell show as well.
Speaker 6: Please, yes, definitely, we love the Christian Connell show.
Speaker 3: Che Thank you, Matt. And what's the name of your shop mate? Where are you of case Pop? Want to drop in there?
Speaker 6: That's cold Old cult A lt c v.
Speaker 3: Lt gotcha all right, Matt from Old Colt. Thank you very much. I was nervous about saying that, you know, be careful, Mick. Good morning. This is Commander Mick.
Speaker 5: Is it tell you been?
Speaker 1: Commander Mick?
Speaker 3: Here find up on the beaches and on the beans.
Speaker 6: Yea ready willing and able to act as a dispatch rider to drop your stickers in my local area and also deliver.
Speaker 1: Them to your collection points.
Speaker 3: Good man. And where are you based, Commander Mick? Where are you a Lower Temple stove? Okay, yeah, we haven't had too many questions that erring yet, so you can be our man there. Okay, oh spot on now, thank you, Brigadier Jane, Good morning.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Christian Jack.
Speaker 2: How are your lovely weekend?
Speaker 3: So, Brigadier Jane, what suburb are you going to be holding strong from the invasion of kine.
Speaker 1: J I'm calling from Santry, Golly, the foothill and and I would love.
Speaker 3: We can't have them secure in the dandenongs. I actually think our transmitters up there for this radio station. This is what the invading armies do as she killed the telecoms. That that's it.
Speaker 2: It's over, Brigadier.
Speaker 3: While you making breakfast there, I can hear lot going on says that some toastbin butter and one of the condiment jars being open peanut butter?
Speaker 2: Is it or jam?
Speaker 3: Anyway?
Speaker 7: Bringing in Thank you very much, Thank you, General Mick. Hello, Mick, General McK.
Speaker 3: This is part of our frontline rapid response team.
Speaker 2: He's our guy. He's that guy.
Speaker 3: You shut up pass Kane j With people like this on the front line on century duty, Clepsy Melbourne, We've got our finest working on this, General Mick.
Speaker 8: General Mick, General mc as me Christian, I can take care of one hundred and ten bins.
Speaker 2: Oh, good man, how come.
Speaker 8: I run a beIN skip company in north central Victoria?
Speaker 3: Good Man?
Speaker 2: So one hundred and ten bins?
Speaker 8: One hundred and ten bins, yes, Now we're talking of big beans that go on the back of the tracks.
Speaker 3: So the big, big doubler ones. Yes, so we've only got these little tiny posters.
Speaker 2: Do we need special sticking?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we need to get you some special ones made up, because allow me some shops, some hotels and businesses who've got those really bigger bins they could do with the extra large ones.
Speaker 8: That sounds like I'm playing.
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll get some made up for you, Thank you very much, General MC.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Christian, I currently work deep behind enemy lines with a few young and impressionable people, some enamored by the endless marketing at the moment and the Carl and Jackie O Show.
Speaker 2: Christian, the fight is real, The fight for the radio channel has never been fiercer. It is never ending, fraught with danger and ridly cool. And only with my years of experiencing Garland dealing with these young upstarts getting me through these last weeks. It times like this, the Christian I encourage your listeners to stand up and be the leaders these times need stand up and be counted listeners to encourage the young, the impressionable and give them a hope in their lives. Thank you, my friend. All right, join our rebel bin army. We have no money for marketing. How can we compete with the imperial war chest of the invading carl and Jackie? Oh enough is enough. We need your bins. We're going to turn them into bin boards. We're sending you stickers. Plaster the stickers on your bins. Christian, Sergeant Sharpie here in my rebel army. Then you pick your own ranks, Sergeant Sharpier. Our foody club in Newport Power Junior Football Club would love to be a base, a rebel base of people in the West to grab their stickers. We are a little bit light in the West at the moment.
Speaker 3: We have teams that all over the rest rolling in this weekend. I can hand them the bin stickers, Sergeant sharply. Thank you very much. And now a moment in history. You have a garb on the line. Now, Janelle, Hello, Janelle, you're on your rounds right now, doing your good garbo work. And what have you just picked up the first one? I think, what have you just picked up? I think that my first binboard bin this.
Speaker 2: Moment? Wow, Janelle, how did it? How did it look? That bin?
Speaker 8: Nice?
Speaker 2: Nice?
Speaker 3: Yes? And janew was this sticker well put up? There was it level? No Bobby bits down the side?
Speaker 2: I wasn't at that anally looking Yeah, no no, I guess you got to get the rounds and to get there.
Speaker 3: But thank you for your and also Janell, you put your mine, you put yours up over the weekend.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much for doing that.
Speaker 3: So your cat on the bin lid looking feral but protecting the sticker as well and doing the cat and the dog doing their bit to fight the good fight.
Speaker 2: So thank you very much, Janelle.
Speaker 6: The fact that I could get them together in one short is good because the puppy is only six months old.
Speaker 3: Sometimes we must unit, even if we have differences. Enemy cats and dogs are coming together. It's bigger than cats and dogs. Jell, good on you always a joy talking to you.
Speaker 2: Have a good day coming up next.
Speaker 3: Then we've got brand new miss Her lyrics.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the question you know, Carl Show Podcast, Thank you.
Speaker 2: Very much to Audrews's cording.
Speaker 3: Going to hand out our binstickers, Focus and player Mooney Ponds, thank you. Shout out, listen, don't be strangers, focus and plan, focus and players everywhere, Bakers to light pick up the phone. There are so many seven elevens I go into and bless you. You've got the gold on all day long. These are great places. We need rebel bases that we can drop our binstickers up and let people know where they can grab them. All right, then time for the brand new miss her lyrics we should do every single Monday morning. It's just another miss Yay Christian O'Connell's miss heard lyrics. All right, time to rewind your brand new misheard lyrics as we do the mishard lyrics when we play them back, seeing if we can hear what you think you're hearing, if we agree if we can't hear it. And for the really great ones Hall of Fame Recent Hall of Famous Josh Rod Stewart, Young Turks, life is so brief and Tommy He's a thief?
Speaker 8: Is free?
Speaker 3: Is a thief?
Speaker 2: And what about Bruno Mars Leave the door open my house clean, my pooh warm.
Speaker 1: My house clean.
Speaker 3: Just a messenger, all right, Dave Mel and Josie. I think Taylor Swift wants to join the bin Army Christian A written or original line in style as Midnight.
Speaker 2: Or is it bin Night?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Is getting on?
Speaker 3: What great spot? Well done, Dave Mel and Josie. Linda's got dom Dollar saving up. All I need is for you to be mine, You to be mine?
Speaker 2: This is on your gym playlist. You know Dom Dollar went to hut my high school.
Speaker 3: Come on, don't don't throw shade all the rest of myself at the middle of the show mate that we're all getting on? Well, drop the old d d on us the dot dollar all right? Original lines, scook chum of Jack Post. All I need is for you to be mine, you to be mine?
Speaker 2: Or is it?
Speaker 3: All I need is my noodle, my noodle, my noodle? You know I need is my noud or my noud or my noodle? I like that Hall of Famer Anthea's got this song? Misindependent by Kelly Clarkson. What happened to Miss Independent? Or maybe Kelly's spy dropped into that Mooney Pond's focus and player? What happened to my cinnamon buns?
Speaker 2: Oh wow, that's all time so good.
Speaker 3: Oh Anthea, that is very good. Okay, Clarks, and what happened to my cinnamon buns? She sounds passive aggressive. I ordered them a minute, twenty minutes. They came in after me got cinema months You ever knew that one? And it came in earlier? Why have they been fed before us? Oh, Anthea, very good? Hall of Great, Hall of Famer, Sylvie and Monjovi. Bad medicine. Your lover's im bad medicine. Bad medicine is what I need? Or is it your lover is like bad venison? Bad venison is what I need?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean there's no missus so far today.
Speaker 3: In the miss hoods Calvin Harris crops out quite a bit in this for the Gobbledygook songs, Andrew, it's got this Calvin Harris with Florence and Florence Machine. Sweet Nothing. I'm living on sweet nothing? Or is it I'm living on sexy elephants according to Andrew, Yes, yes, yes there, I'm living on sexy elephants. Hall of Favor, Great Hall of Famous today. No missus, however, best of the branches Anthea Misindependent by Kenny clarkson what happened to My cinnamon buns? Thank you very much everyone who sends these in every Day Kid and going Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com.
Speaker 1: Today you Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 5: What are the rules of touching somebody's horse? Excuse me if you're if you're driving along, we were driving in farmland and we saw some horses right on the fence, so we pulled over to pat the horses. Are you allowed to pat somebody's horse?
Speaker 2: I think just be very respectful and very careful, yes, which I was.
Speaker 3: But stroked them on the nose, and you speaks to me going he did that voice and hey, hey, don't kick me in the head with those big old legs.
Speaker 5: Hi got bitten that chomp dot just you. He was on my hip, so lucky I quick reflexes. I shielded him away.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that can be like, hey, they're they're aggressive.
Speaker 5: So there was three horses. Pat the first one and he's very friendly. We pat the second one, then the third one.
Speaker 3: I feel very sorry for everyone who's just actually listened to this. We're getting one of the lamest drama demonstrations that was seeing of a man patching horse.
Speaker 2: If you stroke me at that, I bite you. I'm actually now the side of this story of the horse.
Speaker 5: Well, the first two liked it, and then the third one. He had one of these mesh like a fencing helmet over his eye.
Speaker 3: Getting on them, is that what it's for? It would have been quite irritated.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because I thought he looked irritated inside the mask. So I thought, this guy's not getting any paths. We're not patting him. Maybe I'll reach out and touch his neck because he's not leaning over the fence like the other guys.
Speaker 3: Because he doesn't want to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that's what I found out.
Speaker 5: As soon as I touch his neck, he quick smart bam, he's around chomping on my your.
Speaker 3: Neck, so you don't even know. Just one of the studients start touching your neck, you'll wreckt Yes, you've got to respect them there. And also they pick up on people's vibes.
Speaker 2: No, my vibes was very friendly. I doubt that very fair. They go sub vibe. I was one with nature.
Speaker 3: They go sub vibe able to pick up on something in you.
Speaker 2: His vibe was off.
Speaker 3: Horsey.
Speaker 5: He got this close to my nipple senimeter away. Yeah, he would have killed and when he chumps, that would have done some real damage.
Speaker 3: Do you remember scored this We called horsey bites someone like this, that thing under the arm pits horse bits or the pain of those.
Speaker 5: And now I know where they get the name from, because if this had a landed, it would have really hurt. And he wrecked my good hoodie, my favorite great one.
Speaker 3: Oh my wife, you're going to go and take it up with the farmer that Patsy when talks to mean there's animal attacks stories and then there's what happened the goat.
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolutely horrific.
Speaker 3: Perats He maintains that she was reared up in the nearby and go so high she got lifted out of her gum boots.
Speaker 2: Still like shocking.
Speaker 4: The horns almost like pierced my buttocks. It was horrific.
Speaker 2: Tuned into Carl and Jackie that's their gear.
Speaker 4: And what's worse is it came read up behind me so I couldn't. All I could hear was the hoofs going and then chucked around and bamo, go up the jacksa terrible that's awful.
Speaker 3: Apologies, Morning Prime score time run up the Jackxi and that's this week's Up the Jacksie. If you've got a story about Up the jack SI, save it for next Monday. Please. Christian Connell's show podcast Mother's Day this weekend this Sunday. Every day on the time away for this week an amazing prize. So Langon Melbourne the perfect present for mum, because every mum deserves a little luxury. Overnight stay includes breakfast as well, as Patsy will tell you, and we've been there many times. Langham is a magical place. Your mum will have a really amazing time there. They will look after as well. One of the first people to actually support the show when I first started it was on jouring the team at Langham. So big prices this week for your mum and right, So this weekend are you hoping that Chris enters a time where to try and win you one their.
Speaker 4: Bad I was about to say I had to stay in a while. I'm not sure what's in store this weekend, but I do hope it has Langan in the description.
Speaker 5: I've been giving instructions for Mother's Day, Actually, have you just something special?
Speaker 2: Get up first, make breakfast something Instructions for that bloody hell. I'm just telling it all.
Speaker 5: And then from midday, once the rest of the day off, she's going to go into the city.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 4: I love that time to herself.
Speaker 3: It's the best gift, isn't it When when you've got young kids, there's that. Can you guys just leave me alone? That's another day for me.
Speaker 4: What about the first lady? What's happening?
Speaker 3: Uh? They were obviously the kids are all coming back. No, no, no, And she's got her mum as well. So it's actually generations of brothers. I'm making a brunch. Oh are you so?
Speaker 2: It's easiest one that I went on.
Speaker 3: Thank you for doing that, stusagn chuck it in the air from brunch champagne. They're all good, you know, gold Nana napp in the afternoon. I recreate the langham in my house.
Speaker 2: Anyway. Wow, we gosh. May the Fourth be with you.
Speaker 3: You out there with him, geeky friends every weekend with your lightsaber.
Speaker 2: I did see a bunch of stars and you see them, you're with them.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: I went to the Sequoia trees up in East Warburden. That's amazing. They planning a whole redwood forest up there. In the forties, Stone.
Speaker 3: Isn't there were the nerds doing up there.
Speaker 2: They were taking photos.
Speaker 4: So they were they were really great photos.
Speaker 5: Actually they were honestly dressed so well. You know something that you would think was the set of the movie Stormtroopers. The other guys, I haven't seen much.
Speaker 2: Stuff, guy Derek Vader, the other guys the biggest movie franchises in the world. The other guys. You know, I can't speak that guy.
Speaker 3: He was there by the sequoias well known seen in Star was they Sequoia forests?
Speaker 2: I thought they look great, lovely, lovely all right, So to.
Speaker 3: Down the time way, sir, when your mom an amazing prize at the Langham Star Wars Songs. Let's go he walk this way, Walk this way. Ballad of John and Yoda. Nothing compares R two D two you Silva, there we go. It's like karaoke Mandalorian Rhapsody, if you know, you know, trap the geeks right now and I Gadam ray nine that they don't like that world Yoda one that I want gold and harn shot the sheriff Han shot the sheriff Silva.
Speaker 2: Thank you all right. Let's see if you've got sekoyus there. I've been doing the cubeacc arena.
Speaker 3: He acted it out.
Speaker 5: God plus, Jabber's got a gun, has got against the Chase Silk great Southern Lando.
Speaker 3: Oh no, that's very smart.
Speaker 2: Gold and Jedi of the Tiger.
Speaker 1: Also Gold The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: You know the Star Wars movies, Pats.
Speaker 4: Helps to put yourself on here, doesn't it?
Speaker 3: Of course?
Speaker 2: I know driving out the car part.
Speaker 3: I can normally sneak out the back door.
Speaker 2: Of course.
Speaker 4: I know Star Wars. I don't leave on you know it.
Speaker 2: About this new movie now, Star Wars.
Speaker 3: Do you like the movie?
Speaker 4: Of course I do, But very controversially, do you know who my favorite character is? I love you?
Speaker 2: You say you love Star Wars? You know Chewy? No way, no love? Worst movie character ever in that car head home leaving the show. Why did Star Wars fans hatium? No, it was a cartoonish character.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it's not hardly that.
Speaker 3: Ye, you know, Scrappy Do basically Scrappy Do in the Star Wars universe. Not needed. Just chatting the Jack and person, I said, you're like the Star Wars movies and Rio who is thirty one?
Speaker 2: It's not like it's ten Goes till out.
Speaker 8: Range.
Speaker 3: You know something is mature. Classic stories are classic stories.
Speaker 2: As soon as The Full Guy with nine guzz maks cute, as soon as you put on a movie and it's like seventies or sixties.
Speaker 3: Apply that to music.
Speaker 4: No, oh no, A classic is a classic and will forever be a classic.
Speaker 2: Listen, Judge, Judge our pats.
Speaker 4: Are you know Full Guy? You know that's like a remake, don't you You know? Like it's not an original movie.
Speaker 2: I don't know that, yeah, or was it originally the TV show The Full Guy? Oh my god, oh god, it's like you know what color Jackie.
Speaker 3: I just have the scene. I've actually had enough six years. I barely made it to six years. I've heard a lot and now I think it's the Star Wars and The Full Go What was it you called?
Speaker 5: Well, you would have if you didn't want anything bad about Star Wars. Seeing these character actors on Saturday, goes, hey, one of them's.
Speaker 2: Got a life saver.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, looking for your Star Wars song today on the time waste Western show for your mum. Treata to an amazing stay at the Langham Hotel. All right, so Star Wars songs. All right, let's go if you don't Canoby by now, Oh that's good gold Deem very good. Walk the Spain pain was in the dark night he was, what's going on this morning? Everyone?
Speaker 2: Have a big weekend anyway, Jed, I would always love you.
Speaker 3: Silva Wookie like an Egyptian Wookie, like an Egyptian Gold. Rachel cry go, well done, but blaming on the wookie.
Speaker 2: That's gold as well. Yeah, I Daniel live in La Vida, Yoda god plush.
Speaker 3: Who's that? Stephen new to this? Thank you very much, Steven, that's great. Lay out your hands on me? Silvera don't you Backer an anger, gold, working class Mandalorian.
Speaker 2: Phone, silvil plus. Papa's got a brand new Yoda Bronze.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I don't know why I favored it that. I think it was just still readly for this Wow pad of one more time, Silver, another Obi Wan bites and dust bronze. Mel. I think that's Mel who works on the shows, A huge shee Backer and blacker Gold, very good, lay lady lea silver fet bottom girls.
Speaker 2: Oh that's very good gold.
Speaker 3: Very good. Andy Stubbs stubbsy Vader killed the radio death Star. Yeah too much, Jack and Dianakin. If you know, you know that he's very good.
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 3: Brus, he was there when he was there in those of course Anakin is can I say it? Yeah? There I Spider Alert, It's lighter. Chewy shook me all night long. Silver, Look your father figure, Joe Michael Song, father figure you please. So you don't know the lines, I know the line thank you when droids cry bronze and live in the video, just come round.
Speaker 2: That's winner. But I have to give it to the first one, Steven from Living to Vida Yoda.
Speaker 3: That's it. There we go, both of you getting your cars.
Speaker 2: Just gun it.
Speaker 3: I try again tomorrow. Christian connell Show podcast. A lot has been kicked up in the last twenty minutes. Silt the Hooters and we dance. Christian O'Connell's show on Gold. You just have a look on IMDb there about Star Wars.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 5: I was looking at Full Guy. Oh yeah, yeah yeah, there's an actress in Full Guy named Marky Post. We share the same surname. I'm still going to kick every time I see my surname somewhere famous.
Speaker 2: Why does that mean something to us?
Speaker 3: Did you do that. It's all pratsy idea, you know, you see, so.
Speaker 4: Not really because I'm Jones.
Speaker 2: Every single his name, Yeah yeah, it's quite a common sort of common.
Speaker 3: Name.
Speaker 2: You're not another one post. Mike Post was the composer for Law and Order.
Speaker 3: And many many more equal tomorrow show, who else has got your name? I'd love to hear about who's got the most impressive? What's it? Is it not?
Speaker 2: Not look alike?
Speaker 3: Name alike?
Speaker 2: Yes? On tomorrow show.
Speaker 1: Course.
Speaker 3: Also on tomorrow's show, we continue with our age to Z of school the letter B. What word comes to mind when you think of the letter B for me? Bunking off? I remember I got caught with him mates once. It's never It was never what you thought it would be. Bunking off.
Speaker 2: It was just quite boring. When you school, we called it wagging school bunking off.
Speaker 3: And my friends did together in the eighties. Must remain behind the bike shirts. If we're not going to be in school today, may as well do something. Get a bunk on, guys.
Speaker 2: But I then we got caught wagging off and they did that thing where we had.
Speaker 3: To go see the headmaster. All right with our parents If your parents got called. It was a really really, really bad day. And remember the teacher yelling at us that we were ambassadors of the school. You know, they think that you're going to somehow wear that blazer and that we're probably I wait to get out of this place, ambassador of this school.
Speaker 5: Our school boarding a rule that teachers could give you detention on to and from school if you weren't wearing your uniform properly. If a teacher saw you without your shirt tucked in, they can give you attention on your train station.
Speaker 2: Yeah, on the way home, hiding. We're ambassadors of the schools, ambassadors of the school. So the letter B and school. What word comes to mind?
Speaker 3: What is it for you? Jock? Your boy?
Speaker 2: Bell monitor in primary school? Now we got to be one jealous.
Speaker 5: I was actually so honored for the responsibility to be then it was a big deal. The bell doesn't ring unless I'm on the ball, so someone's still getting off on that to watch that would set my alarm so that I had five.
Speaker 2: Minutes to finish off. You're one of those kids and.
Speaker 5: I would get it down to the second and then ring the bell was probably very responsible. Just bell monitors. Alvin the primary school ever had what it.
Speaker 3: It be for you?
Speaker 4: Yeah, B from Prisoner. So, being in a country primary school, we didn't actually have a library as such. We had a van. A man in a van came. His name was Andrew and he was he was sort of like a part time actor on the side, and he was dating the actress of the kids. No, he was dating val Lehman, who played B on the original series of Prisoner. Anyway, so she was in the van one days.
Speaker 2: You know school, where's the learning that way?
Speaker 4: Anyway? I remember one of the older boys running to the classroom and goes be from Prisoners with Andrew, come out, get a signature. So we all went and met her and she was just delightful and going to hear every.
Speaker 2: Week about your school.
Speaker 3: Last week we had about the three meters aunt here on the Decapitated Snake and the hours of fun.
Speaker 2: Now it's Andrew, I'm actor in a van.
Speaker 3: Be in the van with him.
Speaker 4: It's discute.
Speaker 3: This is good all right?
Speaker 2: So on the show what does a letter B Mean to You? With the school days? You can email me Christian at Christian O'Connor dot com dot you.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell's show podcast