Speaker 1: Come on, here we go.
Speaker 2: It's Tuesday.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hello, Happy Tuesday.
Speaker 2: What's going on with you? Brittany? You got you got blood on your nose?
Speaker 4: You? Okay, what a scratchy scratch you talking about the big giant scab in the middle of smacking in the middle of my face.
Speaker 2: That wasn't he yesterday?
Speaker 4: I was trying to go under the radar. But thanks for bringing that out. My insecurity, Well, I mean what happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you weren't born with it. We work with you every day.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: My biggest insecurity my nose scab that I've had.
Speaker 4: Have a big scab on my nose at the moment, like a huge, bloody one. I was walking yesterday and I saw this tiny little kitten stuck up a tree and no one was going to help it. So I climbed up, and on the way up the tree, there was this big branch that was sticking out. Oh, it's probably about one hundred and fifty meters in the air, I'd say, yeah, And does this tree scabbed my face?
Speaker 6: Nose off? My face? Nose right right? I feel like if anyone is ever lying, it's probably when they can't get the story out at all. Indication of lives.
Speaker 2: What actually happened?
Speaker 4: Oh, I just had to Okay, I didn't say the kitten it. I just had believe it or not. I just had a skin thing burnt off with a laser. You know these skin issues got problem.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just wanted to know the truth.
Speaker 7: Well, you also had a bit of a scabby night last night on Dancing with the Stars, Laura.
Speaker 3: If you missed it, yeah, you got booted.
Speaker 6: I don't know how I feel about being my my poor performance of the night being referred to as a scabby, scabby dance.
Speaker 7: You were eliminated. And that's a scab in my eyes, that's a real pick of scale.
Speaker 6: You know what it is in my eyes, it's bruised. It's hurt me and I'm hurting.
Speaker 7: Well, we're going to releave the elimination of the century. Last night Laura was booted from Dancing with the Stars. We've got all right, a very special guests joining us to to commiserate your scab. Also on the show today, we got your chance at a full row of tickets to Taylor Swift's Errors the World tour.
Speaker 2: If you want them.
Speaker 7: It's coming up on the way here at the pickup or thanks to chemists Warehouse heading today Great Savings every Day. Hates the pick up Tuesday, Britt, Laura and Mitch. Thanks to chemist Warehouse right now rush in to get half price off the Go Healthy Vitamin range. It excludes box sizes Chemist Warehouse, Great Saving every Day. If you missed it, last night, our very young Laura.
Speaker 6: Burn stop booded.
Speaker 2: She was said home from dancing with this.
Speaker 6: This is some custom audio mad this was me dancing last night.
Speaker 7: Can I say, and I've said it after every episode is aired, you were robbed?
Speaker 6: Okay? I think we can all agree after watching last night it's chartard that I was not robbed occasion. It actually was very fair. I think I deserve to go home.
Speaker 2: If you missed it, this was the moment that stopped the nation.
Speaker 1: Christian Craig actually going through to the Grand Finale.
Speaker 2: I shouldn't have.
Speaker 8: Unfortunately, that does mean that we have to say goodbye to Laura.
Speaker 6: And to Pierre. It is unfortunate. Do you know why it's unfortunate. It's unfortunate because there could have been another episode of My Exceptional Dance Moves on TV. But they won't be ever again unless there's a, you know, a wild card season.
Speaker 2: You know we should have got through just on the outfit.
Speaker 3: My hot to Maalie.
Speaker 6: Okay, I I'll let you in on something. I had a little bit of a crisis mode prior to going out and doing my charta. And the reason for that is because Macharcha was pretty much all out on display. That dress was so short. I felt so self conscious I wanted to chart her. Yeah, every everything was charged.
Speaker 2: Almost flew off with it, mistake.
Speaker 7: It was like a piece of Colgate thread toothfloss right down your crotch.
Speaker 2: It was so thin.
Speaker 6: It was very exposing. But you know, I had so much fun doing the whole thing, and even though I might not have made it through, the experience was great.
Speaker 2: Right, Laura.
Speaker 6: We're very proud of you.
Speaker 3: Enough of your opinion, we need super host Todd mckenney's opinions.
Speaker 7: To judge on the show, and he is here with us now. Hullo, Todd, Welcome to the pickup.
Speaker 6: Oh high Todd. Hello, Hell look at you showing your face around these parts.
Speaker 9: I'm just wondering how many more touch our references you could make in one statement.
Speaker 6: I know, I know, I was trying to know. I'm onto the SELSA. Now, Todd, you gave me a four.
Speaker 2: That was pretty rough time.
Speaker 9: But I had you know, I had Look, if i'd known I was going to talk to you today, I would have given you.
Speaker 6: A far do you know what? To be fair, even if you had given me a five, the scores would indicate it wouldn't have helped me much.
Speaker 9: No, you were great. You actually you did really well. I mean, if somebody's never done done it before. I actually thought you did pretty good.
Speaker 6: I couldn't hear the music start, so I was offbeat from the very stark because everyone screaming and you can't hear thee They go like one, two, three, four, and then the music starts. I couldn't hear it, and all of a sudden.
Speaker 9: You're on the back foot. I'd known that I would have given you an eighth.
Speaker 6: Okay, well, I'm glad to see I should have told.
Speaker 2: You hold on.
Speaker 7: So there was an there was a dance that you didn't get judged for soulser yes, But but Todd, you didn't get to give a score for that.
Speaker 2: So now, being live on the air, what would you score, Laura.
Speaker 9: I would have actually scored because you actually did really well on the solcer and you know why because it sounds to me like you just sort of threw, you know, yourself into it and it felt like you were just having fun. And I think that's why you would have done better. I would have given you a seven.
Speaker 3: Actually, she thought you were going to drop a night.
Speaker 2: I told the show's over.
Speaker 6: Girl's got to do to get an eight?
Speaker 2: Todd?
Speaker 6: Come on, what have I got to do?
Speaker 9: Money needs to change hands?
Speaker 2: Oh? Can I just get you to say it? Todd? Can you just say, Laura you were robbed?
Speaker 9: Laura, you were robbed.
Speaker 6: You got it fair. I knew I was going home. I knew it was I knew what was happening, and so I stopped caring when I got to the salsa.
Speaker 2: Why did you know you were going on against Chris Wheelan?
Speaker 6: Like she was so Christy, was so amazing. I was like, if anyone's going home, it's me, And I'm okay with that.
Speaker 9: There was a bit of a sort of, you know, a sort of competitive struggle going on between the two of you.
Speaker 6: Wasn't well, this is true. So my husband, Matt, he was on Dance with the Stars two years ago, and I think it was very good for our relationship that we both made it to the same position. We both made it to semi finals.
Speaker 9: I think so, and now I knew that, and that's why I gave you the four.
Speaker 3: He basically saved your relationship, Laura.
Speaker 2: Thanks Todd McKinny Couple's Therapists.
Speaker 6: You're a hero in tit.
Speaker 2: We didn't even realize. Thank you, Todd. Great to have you on the show. Thank you for your thanks.
Speaker 6: Todd.
Speaker 7: Well, laws Listen, I think you did really well and you're out now and we never have to play that God for sacer music again.
Speaker 6: Music. There's nothing that gives you the boost of confidence like hearing you could have been a seven.
Speaker 2: You had the potential to be a seven. But deep Dannel all right.
Speaker 7: Next the Pickup, I've joined a gym and something mortifying has happened between me and.
Speaker 2: My personal trainer.
Speaker 7: It's been that awkward period of time now where I can't change what I've told him.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it's really bad. I'll see you next on the pickup. It is the Pickup with Britt Laura and Mitchell Li said.
Speaker 7: It's Tuesday. We're here all thanks to Chemists Warehouse heading today. Great savings every day. As you know, I've been lifting that iron.
Speaker 2: At the gym.
Speaker 6: You're in your hot boy era.
Speaker 2: I got myself a personal trainer.
Speaker 6: Who the hell am I somebody who's committed to the cause. Eleven kilos? Don't you rob yourself?
Speaker 2: Thank you? I've got that one. That was the pood that I did this morning.
Speaker 6: It doesn't count.
Speaker 2: So Lee is my personal trainer, and the most horrific thing has happened, and I need to sort of brainstorm some ideas of how I can get out of this mess.
Speaker 6: What happened.
Speaker 7: So you know, a personal trainer sits there with you and they count your reps while you're doing We're doing a lap pull down, so the bar above your head, you pull it down.
Speaker 3: Here, we got it. You don't have to talk about it.
Speaker 6: You're doing an exercise.
Speaker 7: We're doing an exercise, and he's standing there in his counting one to ten and he's sort of going, why are you here?
Speaker 2: Talk to me about why you want to be at the gym.
Speaker 6: Because this is what you do when you get in your hairdresser're getting your pete. You give them all your life in fun totally.
Speaker 2: You want to know an your goal.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and Jim's very It's always incided by something, you know, And for me it was the breakup and I went through a couple months ago.
Speaker 2: And he goes to me, oh, you've been through a breakup. I went yeah, four. So I pulled the chin down talking about the breakup. He went six.
Speaker 7: You know, we're getting to ten reps. I'm exhausted. I'm not really focusing, you know, like I'm thinking about getting to ten reps. So I take a breath and relax, concentrating nine and he goes, so with the breakup, did you break up with your missus or did she break up with you?
Speaker 2: Ten? Drop the weights and I went, oh, I broke up. I break up with her. It was me who broke up with her. My partner was a man.
Speaker 4: So now he thinks that you were in a heterosexual relationship with How long ago did this happen?
Speaker 7: Two weeks ago? Is my third week of training. I've got a session tomorrow.
Speaker 6: And at no point you've cleared up. At no point have you said I'm gay?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 7: Yeah, After we do the sit down, roller, I remember how I told you I had a girlfriend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I actually have a boyfriend. So now bring it out.
Speaker 4: Okay, so it's been two weeks. I'm only assuming as more conversation about it. Have you just been rolling with the yeah she did this, she did that.
Speaker 2: It's gone too deep. I'm like, yeah, it was her ovaries that really got me in the end. Once a month, I don't know what to say.
Speaker 6: Has it come up again and you've continued.
Speaker 2: With the lie?
Speaker 7: He hasn't brought up a herb But anytime we talk about my ex, I just said, it's.
Speaker 6: Implied it was a woman.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, they.
Speaker 3: Call him and air this out on on air.
Speaker 7: I know, because the relationship is really good and the PT is great. We have great session, probably because you think some one of the bros, do.
Speaker 6: You Okay, he was sure that he's not going to treat you any different if he finds out that your ex was actually a boy.
Speaker 2: No, no, of course.
Speaker 7: But it's one of those things that's gone on so far that I actually think it's probably safer, not big anymore.
Speaker 3: I commit to the course.
Speaker 2: And go all the way.
Speaker 7: Well, I don't have Tindy yet, so maybe I can download and just switch to women and we'll try on People are calling for Melinda, Hi, did you get caught in a lie.
Speaker 1: Thank you for having on? Yes, I have on. To my local caf Asia and I ordered a coffee about twelve months ago and I ordered it on oat milk, but the guy serving was really cute and he gave it to me on full cream milk.
Speaker 7: And the thing is, I'm lactose.
Speaker 6: Told no.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So it's like it's a mess, honestly, like and I just can't help it.
Speaker 3: I get mesmerized and I just go with it.
Speaker 6: And he's like the regular and.
Speaker 2: I'm like, yeah, then you go to work and yourself.
Speaker 4: She's ashylactic, she'll die, but she's like, yes, yes, that's surely.
Speaker 6: In this instance, you can just say, hey, I've changed my milk and then get him to up update it.
Speaker 4: Melinda, it's all like he's here the way, like you know, he's sitting there propping and stuff.
Speaker 1: I'm propping.
Speaker 5: He's propping.
Speaker 7: I don't know that helps for Melinda, but not me, Haylee, I have to changed my sexuality.
Speaker 6: Sometimes people realize they're gay and they do change.
Speaker 2: It all right.
Speaker 7: Thirteen one, six five How long did you continue the life for these calls are great, hil How long did you continue.
Speaker 5: The life for I have a family that I regularly bump into at the shops who have mistaken me for their children's swimming coach a very long time ago. I'm talking like over ten years, and every time I see them, they ask me more questions about the sister I do not have and my love life, which is just I just have to make stuff up all the time. It's so bad.
Speaker 3: Because you've just gone too deep.
Speaker 2: You can't after.
Speaker 4: You love spoiler, it's not actually me.
Speaker 6: Why did you play along with it in the first place.
Speaker 5: I think I was too flustered.
Speaker 1: I just had to.
Speaker 2: Also such a niche person swimming coach and.
Speaker 5: I've never coached swimming in my life.
Speaker 6: Can you swim?
Speaker 5: I can swim, okay, but I wouldn't be teaching kids.
Speaker 7: That's so good, all right. So I'm just going to be straight from now on at the gym.
Speaker 2: Is that where I'm going to land?
Speaker 6: And that's the best.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's the best out coompany you need any trainer, No know, you're straight.
Speaker 7: To be honest, I really did think the head to tell Lulu lemon and quiffed hair before every training session was a dead giveaway.
Speaker 6: And the fact that you're on grinder whenever you finish the set.
Speaker 2: Not true? All right.
Speaker 7: Up next Gina Liiano from the Real Housewives of Melbourne. She's got an exciting new project and she's gonna test out the project itself here on the show with us.
Speaker 3: There's a test that she's gonna test.
Speaker 2: Gina puts us to the test.
Speaker 7: Next Tuesday Afternoon with Briant, Laura and Mitch rush into Chemist Warehouse to get half price off the Go Healthy Vitamin range. It excludes bolk sizes Chemist Warehouse Great savings every day. You know, I am so excited for our next guest because you know how much of a Real Housewives fan.
Speaker 2: Oh year that I am. Real Housewives of Melbourne is my favorite French goal.
Speaker 6: To be a real housewife.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I'm working. I'm working real hard to real and a housewife. Gina Leiano.
Speaker 7: If you know Housewives, you know she's the krem Dela Creme of reality contestants.
Speaker 2: I mean, this is some of her best work.
Speaker 6: I deal in fact, not friction.
Speaker 8: I have no interest in trying to reason, rationalize, or have a conversation with someone who then later recalls their demented, meshed version of what you said. When I'm sober, put the alcohol down and get some clarity back.
Speaker 6: Jane Darling.
Speaker 8: As much as I love you, I can't be bothered with you anymore.
Speaker 6: Oh she's so good.
Speaker 2: Leina.
Speaker 6: Welcome to the show.
Speaker 1: Jenna, Hi, thanks for having me.
Speaker 6: Welcome to the show. Well, you've recently said that your time on Real Housewives that it was sold destroying, so whole destroying. Yeah, Like, what happened? Why was it so terrible?
Speaker 2: Look?
Speaker 1: I think it was just it was game on, and it was game on from the start to the finish, and you just would not know what was going to happen. As soon as those cameras rolled, the person you were talking to five minutes before had morphed into something else. So it was quite stressful. It was really only from that perspective. But I did love it. I enjoyed it immensely.
Speaker 6: I must say, how did you feel watching it all back?
Speaker 1: I hate watching myself. Everyone feels like that. Hate watching myself or hearing myself. I'm like, oh, there's a cringe factor. So I'm my worst, my own worst cruci, I think, and I don't think anyone can say anything worse than what I'm thinking about. Myself. Everybody to it every time.
Speaker 7: Well, listen, people who've been missing Gina like I have from Real Housewives can get her in her brand new iHeartRadio exclusive podcast.
Speaker 2: It is Judge Gina. This thing is it's genius.
Speaker 6: That means Gina is.
Speaker 7: I didn't even play a sound effect. Gina's doing that down the phone. She's if you didn't realize you're an actual practicing criminal barrister. I love this idea. Where'd this come from? Is this something you've wanted to do for a while?
Speaker 1: So I think, well, I mean, I did a pilot with Foxtail a few years ago. I'm talking like eight years ago, and that never really took off. But I think just I'm naturally gravitating to an entertainment version of what my profession is because I love entertaining and I love my profession, so the two go hand in hand, and I think it's it's a good of fun.
Speaker 4: Well, Gena, thank god you're here today because we have an issue that we need to settle in the court of the pick up. Oh I don't know where this is going, but I do, Laura, and please can you wait to be spoken to?
Speaker 6: We've entered the court of law.
Speaker 7: Well, can I just say, Gina, we might need your professional expertise he because there is an issue. We haven't told Laura what we're doing, but Brittany and I have a case that we'd like to bring towards Laura. So if there's a way that you want us to organize this.
Speaker 6: How did I become?
Speaker 1: Who's the complainant, who's the applicant?
Speaker 3: We, Mitch Churry and myself are the plaintiffs.
Speaker 4: We would like to present our case to you now if we may have say thirty seconds, Yep, I'm going to.
Speaker 1: Give you thirty seconds now.
Speaker 4: Laura Burn has a really bad habit of never wearing shoes everywhere. She walks everywhere, and her feet are completely dirty at all times. I'm talking cross dirt, soil in between the toes she walks in. She puts her feet onto the table, She picks up chips with it, She picks up pens with her feet, her toes and toast.
Speaker 2: I once went the high five, Laura. Instead of her hand, it was her foot.
Speaker 7: It was very sweaty and wet, and there was toe crumbs that went onto my hand. Now I've got Golden staff infection and plant to water.
Speaker 6: I still have it.
Speaker 4: I still have any print of Laura's foot on my car door. I have it on my clock, car window and on my face.
Speaker 7: She makes good money, she's got children, she has no reason to not be wearing shoes. Yet she continues to come in and do this daily radio show without any shoes.
Speaker 6: She has tot fungus.
Speaker 1: What do you want to happen?
Speaker 7: I think what we what we asked? What is for Laura to wear a pair of bright pink crocs every day?
Speaker 6: I will happily wear them. I wear shoes to work, but when I'm sitting at my desk, I take them off. Why Because I'm a creative person. I find it far more comfortable to sit cross legged on my chair.
Speaker 9: Off.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because it would be very rude to put dirty shoes on a chair.
Speaker 1: So I just put my clean but my dirty feet.
Speaker 6: Fee they are not clean. I can see the dirt.
Speaker 2: I can see them now.
Speaker 6: Clean feet.
Speaker 3: Actually there's no circulation down there.
Speaker 6: I know they're very white. I sometimes touched brit with my feet. The only.
Speaker 2: Have you ever high footed me?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 6: I've never high footed you. Just you like that.
Speaker 7: So, Judge, we need a verdict. Where do you stand on Britt Mitch via the foot.
Speaker 1: I think you need to wear shoes. Yes, yes, you should be wearing shoes, and I think you weak with hot pink crocs on will be your punishment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, judge, that's a judge.
Speaker 6: What happens if I don't do it?
Speaker 2: You've got a prison.
Speaker 1: There will be a harsh ruling handed down to you. You can take your shoes off only when you're sitting on the chair. That otherwise hot pink crocs for a week.
Speaker 6: So I'm currently sitting on the chair and I don't have my shoes on, and I feel like this is a safe space. Gina, thank you so much.
Speaker 4: We're going to have to cut you off there because Laura is going to continue to fight her argument after the verdict has been handed down.
Speaker 2: I couldn't agree more.
Speaker 7: Genialiano, A Judge Gina is available on the iHeart app or wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 2: I feature on the podcast that episode is Can You Do? Or Yeah You Do?
Speaker 1: And Laura there's a little story that you're attached to as well. Thank you, Genealiano, thank you, thanks for having me. Love.
Speaker 7: All right, that'll be fine and listen, we're going to go. You can podcast the show on the iHeartRadio app. Search the pickup. When cold and flu strikes, Demizon gets it done. Always follow the directions for use.
Speaker 2: Laura's upset. She's one in her tears with a big toes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, both toes at the same time.
Speaker 6: Soaking it up with my toenails.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we that well, Willam? What are you taking over? What's on the show?
Speaker 6: She passed me a tissue with.
Speaker 7: That two days away from Woody proving that he's the fastest parent in Australia to run with a pram.
Speaker 2: The celebrity four hundred meter pram race is imminent. Guys. We'll talk about it more up next.
Speaker 6: Plus merk what's is going to join us? Thanks voice tomorrow