Speaker 1: Celebrity news.
Speaker 2: You like that?
Speaker 3: Alrighty, let's got to crow out now, I'm going to hit a celebrity news.
Speaker 2: What's going on today?
Speaker 4: Not so?
Speaker 5: Forbes have released their highest paid podcasters list twenty six and he guesses who's on top.
Speaker 2: Daddy who called me daddy? Her daddy? I call her?
Speaker 4: You can call me daddy too.
Speaker 2: It is Joe Rogan.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so he apparently owns eighty two mil a year from that podcast. Now, Alex Cooper hat was number one last year and has been number one before, but interestingly fell down to number eight this year. So the number one spot to Joe Rogan number two too. I've never heard of this. The podcast is shortened to TBP and what's it called again, Chelsea.
Speaker 4: TB.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's John Coogan and Jordie Hayes. It's some podcast I've never heard of, but apparently it's a daily.
Speaker 4: Course In the podcast with the girl and she sits in the bed and she's like she just basically be all ful, Bobby. She throws shade at you.
Speaker 5: Have you seen her? She's like, okay, oh, she's got her face doesn't move. She's had so much work done.
Speaker 4: And it's like she's really she doesn't smile. You'd hate that. Yeah, and she tries to make you feel uncomfortable, like I feel uncomfortable.
Speaker 5: Watch think she's in an industry plant because she came out of nowhere and got like Drake and all these huge interviews. But yeah, she's not on the list. So number one Joe Rogan, Number two that podcast we don't know the name of. Number three Stephen Bartlett Diary of a CEO. Then we got Crime Junkie. Then we've got the SmartLess podcast, you know, will Annette, Jason Batement, Shawan Hayes. Then we've got Mel Robbins, you know, the Let Them Theory Go. What I found was interesting. Number seven Travis Kelcey. He's making bang right yeah, called New Heights. It's like a sports podcast. Then Alex Cooper. Then we've got a pod Save America and Charlemagne the God from the Breakfast Club, which is like a radio show over in the US.
Speaker 3: So some pod Save America. All of those Ihearts are available on our free iHeart app. All those Ihearts, all those podcasts.
Speaker 2: You're on that sidey.
Speaker 5: Chelsea Handler actually saw the list and made a comment on Instagram. Saying who was paying Joe Rogan eighty two million? Give that to our vets and to our children. It's uninformed, and say whoopsie doozy every time he's wrong.
Speaker 3: There's a point by the way, like that's paid by a private company, I believe Spotify, So you know you can do two things at once. Yeah, my company can pay him a lot, and also the government could pay for the vee.
Speaker 2: You can't just say for everything.
Speaker 1: Oh well that money should go to disabled children.
Speaker 2: Of course, I know.
Speaker 5: And they're so angry that he earns money. It's like, yeah, it's not your cup of tea. But clearly there's people who like it. I don't like his podcast, surely because the hours me so the episode's like three and a half hours long.
Speaker 3: I've got a too long, and she just interviews people with crazy conspiracy theories and just goes, oh yeah, tell me more, tell me more.
Speaker 2: But anyway, they are available on the iHeart app.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 5: Juliana Ransick, Now, Brooklyn, you were talking about her last week when I was off sick, because there was that story where she got dumped on an intercom by her boyfriend at the time. Now she's come out and given us more info on what actually happened. So apparently when they first dated, so she's like, this guy's downplaying what our relationship was. She said they were together twenty four to seven, they were saying I love you all day, every day, And what actually happened was he's an actor, so he went to London to shoot a movie with Jerry Halliwell aka Ginger Spice from The Spice Girls. And then while he's over there filming, she just sees these photos printed in all the tabloids of them holding hands. So she called him and she was like, it was like the most shocking moment of my life because this guy's telling me I love you, and then all of a sudden, I'm seeing him holding hands with Jerry Halliwell. So she talks about the phone call on her podcast Take a Listen.
Speaker 1: Literally not one red flag every single pursue. Matis was like he is so like in love with you, obsessed with you, like you know, it was like crazy. And then it went from all that to like, all of a sudden, they call him and I'm so in shock, and he's like, and this is before AI I would have thought they were a fake. I'm not kidding serious would have thought they were fake pictures. And I was so in shock, and he was like, yeah, I'm sorry, just yeah, sorry, one thing I don't know. I don't know what to tell you, Like, yeah, I'm sorry, I screwed up, like basically, have a nice slafe.
Speaker 5: So then they reconciled, got back together, and then he kind of went off like disappeared again, went on another trip, and then the intercom thing happened. So it sounds like it was a pretty dodgy relationship all the way through.
Speaker 2: But I like the call, and.
Speaker 5: You just can't think of an excuse to get out of it. You're just like, yeah, sorry.
Speaker 2: You can lie.
Speaker 4: This is very true, And a lot of men do.
Speaker 5: How can you before AI? When this photo you can't now, Mikey, you've said it before.
Speaker 2: You just go there AI.
Speaker 5: And then everything everything they actually used that excuse of that's AI.
Speaker 3: Yeah, surely, yeah, Donald putting it out there every now and again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I image. Yeah, but if you got caught cheated.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's AI.
Speaker 2: Imagine he said that with photos, like if someone sent you photos of.
Speaker 3: Ryan, yeah knocking boots with another chick, Yeah, he could to say AI.
Speaker 4: I would not believe it. Yeah, he'd be dead.
Speaker 2: But if he looks you in the Iron Lives, well may dead. Yeah,