Speaker 1: This is Is it just.
Speaker 2: Hostood the black couple of mitches?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Are you delese yourself for the rude shocks of young adults? Did you know this? And Apple has the same caffeine as a full one shot coffee? Bullshit?
Speaker 1: He's serious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm going a good guy. Now. What is it that says there is no caffeine in our house?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: He is Mitui and Mitchell coos. Are you sorry? My mic wasn't on? Oh my god, got one job. Mah my god, how are you?
Speaker 1: I'm happy birthday you.
Speaker 2: I've never done that. Wow, I turned twenty eight. My brain goes to shit.
Speaker 1: Twenty eight? Wow? Yeah, how do you feel about that? I actually genuinely thought you were twenty nine, by the.
Speaker 2: Way, go fuck yourself.
Speaker 1: I just thought you were turning twenty nine.
Speaker 2: No, we're like one year apart, you nine, not two. I'm twenty eight.
Speaker 1: It's because I'm twenty seven. I thought you were twenty eight already.
Speaker 2: Oh got it. Yeah, No, there's weird overlap. We're we're the same age for a little bit. As fleeting as it is it is, Yeah, it's a couple of months, but no, it feels it feels okay. You know, this is the first birthday that I feel older. Really, yeah, I feel like there's been a definite tide that has turned in my brain mentally. I was reading a study. Wow, that's how you know. I'm I was reading a study and it wasn't even like a leather bound I love a study.
Speaker 1: Chat go on.
Speaker 2: It was online that apparently your brain actually doesn't develop fully until you hit thirty. Between thirty and thirty one.
Speaker 1: Oh, okay, which is good. So it makes me see i'd better be careful the next few years.
Speaker 2: Then. Yeah, those all those vapes you suck down making your brain wash? Yeah? Good good? No, I'm yeah, I feel I.
Speaker 4: Feel good good, Jess, will this make you feel even better than you already do?
Speaker 1: Hang on with No.
Speaker 2: I didn't expect anything. Oh of course I wasn't ready at all, but I do have this just I assumed you'd bring it up, so I had it ready to go.
Speaker 1: Are you going to grab your present for him too?
Speaker 5: Price?
Speaker 1: Keep it, Jenner? Oh, she actually does have something.
Speaker 6: Oh's not wrapped up.
Speaker 1: That's all right, I will say you can go first, Enner.
Speaker 2: The real prize is having prize keeper Jenna back after what seems like a resignation Mitch and I was so worried. We were on LinkedIn and seek ready to hire someone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I saw that if we both left him hanging one week.
Speaker 6: Yeah, oh yeah, yeah about that.
Speaker 2: That's fine. I'm okay, I'm all right.
Speaker 7: Ship Presence Jenny, your present in celebration of your like journey weight loss journey is your personal journey.
Speaker 5: I got you.
Speaker 2: Oh think it's a book, it's a journal. Do it for yourself? Oh my god, I love that.
Speaker 8: Yes.
Speaker 6: I saw it on TikTok and I thought it would be a cool present. Oh so you can write?
Speaker 1: Do you actually get that?
Speaker 4: I was about to accuse you of just grabbing that from the parlor free books that get put into the station.
Speaker 2: I've just opened it up and it says to Amanda Keller, enjoy this book. I've got proofknew you embarking on a new project, planning your future. Were you fat and now kind of just fat?
Speaker 1: It's perfect?
Speaker 2: Oh my god? So what do I write in this?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You right in it?
Speaker 2: Oh that's really sweet.
Speaker 1: Yes, are you going to be bothered to do that?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, because I trust me. I'm I'm doing the self help. I got an app where I journal every day.
Speaker 1: Ah nah, yeah, you've got to do the written one. I think this will be handed that's not.
Speaker 2: My therapist said that. Our therapist, the show therapist, said that I should handwrite it. It's better for the brain.
Speaker 6: It's perfect.
Speaker 2: Oh Jenner, that is really thoughtful.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Enjoy Are you ready for my presence?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: So I picked up a few little things when I was in Brisbane because by coincidence, how good is this? They happen to be having their pride fair day thing. Oh you know, the bloody the gay fate that they have. And so I picked up a few little.
Speaker 1: Things for you. I'm just going to I'm going to give them to you one at a time. Okay.
Speaker 2: So they're all in it, they're in a beautiful bag. You're going to take them out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think it's better if I do it this way. I'll give it to you one at the time. So the first one, this one came from Flagships.
Speaker 1: It was there, so there you go.
Speaker 4: It was just a little a gay candle there, beautiful. I love a can't go wrong with a candle. It's got like different colors of the rainbow. Apparently every color of wax smells different, so it's gorgeous gay fruity blend.
Speaker 2: Oh I love that so much. That's gorgeous red on top though, that'll be dramatic when it melts down on the table.
Speaker 1: So that's the nice present.
Speaker 8: Ah.
Speaker 4: And then I wandered over to the craft Rebellion store. Oh my, and this caught my eye, thought I better get that for Mitchell. He's in his slut error.
Speaker 5: There you go.
Speaker 1: What is this?
Speaker 9: What is it?
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 2: It's a towel and it says thank you, please come again.
Speaker 1: It's a it's a really tail. It's a cam rag specifically.
Speaker 2: Oh that's so funny.
Speaker 1: Would you ever actually use that or would that be off pudding?
Speaker 2: It would depend on who whose cum I was wiping.
Speaker 1: You use that for? You can't use that as a tea town, can you.
Speaker 2: Please come and get It's a perfect size for a cam rake. But then on the bed you can go on top of it. And it's thin too. That's really good.
Speaker 8: Is it thin?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: No, it's what you want, you know what yea yeah? Yeah, yeah, yeah, god yeah.
Speaker 1: You don't want it to leak through to the sheets though, Oh it's lightweight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, or I could make it my gym tower and use it ironically.
Speaker 1: Yes, actually that's funny.
Speaker 2: Do that should just be wiping my sweat and all the old ladies at Vision Caring bartgo.
Speaker 1: How do they expell? Come on there?
Speaker 2: Come so you am okay like Jeerz?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Right?
Speaker 2: Oh, I love that. That's so fun. Does that mean I was going to have to have this under my pillow next to my Peter Alexander's that's up to you.
Speaker 1: What goes on in your bedroom stays in the bedroom.
Speaker 2: Want to be in the top draw, next to the cockering and the loops.
Speaker 1: It's a whore draw.
Speaker 2: That's where you keep it, the who draw.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And now this next one still at the Craft Rebellion store.
Speaker 4: I spotted this and I said I'll take that please, because I thought that's bloody perfect. And she said, sorry, that's just a display model. We're doing back order at the moment because they're so popular. Oh and I said, well, how long is it going to take to get to me? And she said, oh, maybe two to three weeks. And this is literally the first time in my life that I've pulled a bit of a don't you know who I am?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Of course, I was like, well, I host a podcast and so if I pay for express, can you get it to me by Thursday? Because I need it. It's perfect my cogh host and God bless us, she did it. So we love the craft Rebellion.
Speaker 2: We love them, and so can I just say I'm learning a lot about myself. That's my love language. All that work and effort that you put into getting me a gift makes me so love, makes me feel so love.
Speaker 1: It got to me by Tuesday. By the way, her Express from Brisbane to Sydney takes no time at all. And so this is it.
Speaker 4: Okay, you know how you love those bloody stuffed toy things. What are they called the squish mellows? So forget squish mellows. I'd like to introduce you to Wilbur the emotional support penis.
Speaker 9: Give me.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that is beautiful.
Speaker 2: It's a gay fairy penis.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a little stuffed animal.
Speaker 2: It's actually very accurately sized for me. Jet looks it's Rainbow's cute.
Speaker 1: It's got little Wilburt's face on it.
Speaker 5: Is it a cue?
Speaker 1: I love it so much. Apparently will was in high demand.
Speaker 2: Really hble ah, these are beautiful gifts. Thank you guys, Oh pleasure.
Speaker 4: Can you understand why I thought of you instantly when I saw A the camrag and B the fucking will but emotional support Paini's.
Speaker 2: Most definitely Yeah, yeah, because I'm pulling. I'm also that not that much of a slut. I've just told the stories on the show that makes me sound like one, but really, you.
Speaker 1: Know I no one's slutch naming in this house. No, no, no, definitely.
Speaker 2: Imagine if that's why Jenna had been absent for two weeks because she was repulsed.
Speaker 6: I was disgusted, couldn't.
Speaker 2: Bring herself to look because she's secretly beat in love.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you were in love with Mitch.
Speaker 2: I was We all should just have still love.
Speaker 4: I don't think he ever said he was in love with me. Just wanted to pork me. He's only human, I understand, of.
Speaker 2: Course, but you know me one porking and I'm in love very easy.
Speaker 1: To although not lately.
Speaker 2: Oh no, it's yeah, you've grown. I have grown, Thank you, Thank you guys. That's very sweet. You know, I was truthfully very anxious about this birthday. I don't know, I was just like, you know, I'm such like a lovely person and I love being a people and my friends and my family, and then also not having a partner for the first time in five years, Like you know me, for my birthday. The last couple of years, I've done nothing. I've just like hung out with my eggs and that's all I wanted. So then now that's like my comfort place, and I'm like, I can't do it, and if I don't, I'll do nothing unless I force myself to go out with friends.
Speaker 1: So you've got your whole bloody family at home. That'd be spoiling. You couldn't even be lonely on your birthday if you.
Speaker 2: Tried, I know, but I just didn't want. I was like, my my gut was telling me to push everyone away and do nothing. Yeah, I don't know why.
Speaker 1: No, you always regret that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, every time I'm like, oh, I won't make a fuss for my birthday this year. Once the birthday rolls around, I'm like, it's a bit depressing not doing anything to celebrate, Isn't that?
Speaker 2: Where the fuck is everyone? Yes, exactly, but they've all asked. I'm like, I'm not doing anything, Like, where the fuck is everybody? Yeah, but I am throwing a house party which you two are coming to.
Speaker 1: Yes, well, remains to be seen if general rocker, but I'll be there.
Speaker 6: I've been attending everything I've been invited to lately.
Speaker 2: Really you've tended to leave. Yes, Ever since I moved, you've started journaling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you actually do it to the journaling?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I bought a journal, but I wrote one page and no, I'm going to fill this out.
Speaker 4: I've got about forty fucking blank journals floating around my house.
Speaker 1: They come as like freebies with a pr.
Speaker 2: I know I've got an Amazon Prime. I've got to stand Australia one.
Speaker 4: I've got a Wentworth journal. Yeah, I think I've got a phouse in prison.
Speaker 2: All right, thank you guys. That's lovely pleasure.
Speaker 1: Now listen coming up today.
Speaker 2: Oh please don't say a message from my ex boyfriend like you did that one birthday. Thank god, I do such a thing. That'd be funny if just automatically it was set to roll out on my birthday episode and planet it was just an automated system, so not.
Speaker 1: That much of a ship.
Speaker 2: So god, we throw the ads. Hi, Mitchard's your context boyfriend. Oh that would be very funny. But no, trauma is No, that's not on the way.
Speaker 4: Well, firstly, we've got a few things to follow up on from last week's episode.
Speaker 1: You've been trying to learn a song off my heart.
Speaker 2: I've been struggling.
Speaker 1: Thank you. I've got faith in you, Jenny. You went here for this. No, I'm just as much feeling you and as anyone else.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: We were also asking people to.
Speaker 4: Send in stories of when they lost things and they were magically found because I lost my brand new glasses. And also people were sending in dares for me to do because my therapist told me I need to be more playful for the sake of my mental health.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's got to be a silly goose.
Speaker 4: Silly goose, yeah, yes, and also a bit of an announcement if you like about let's just say the future of the team here.
Speaker 1: It is it just me. A few people will be excited about this. I feel yep, that's all. What's your back, Jenna?
Speaker 6: Are you getting rid of me?
Speaker 1: Well we'll explain it properly later.
Speaker 2: We're not going to say getting rid of yeah.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, but changes I was only starting to enjoy it.
Speaker 1: Well, shit, you've been away for two weeks, screw. I was disgusted.
Speaker 2: A lot's happening on the show. If it is your first time listening, welcome to Is it just me? Every week we start the show the same way I am given gifts. That's how the show starts every week.
Speaker 4: I mean, in the last two weeks, I've brought you fucking souvenirs. Announce your birthday.
Speaker 2: I know a lot of giving to yourselfish. We start the show with two gems, and is it just me? Each something that we've noticed, something we hate or appreciate. Mitch doesn't know my agem, I don't know his gossip enshues. And that's the show.
Speaker 1: Did you find your souvenir?
Speaker 8: General?
Speaker 1: I brought that for you last year.
Speaker 6: I love it and everyone's been asking me about it.
Speaker 1: Oh good, I left it on a desk. Yeah, anyway, should we get into it?
Speaker 5: Who wants to go?
Speaker 2: I can go first? Mine sort of a nothing, but it's it is something this week?
Speaker 1: That what a way to fell it? Mine's nothing? What's my birthday? Imagine Natalie bar on Sunrise. It's being like coming up forget it. It's nothing.
Speaker 5: True?
Speaker 2: Actually, sorry, I should be more invested coming up. My agim is something that I've noticed, and it's kept me up at night. And I'm now medicated because it's given me medicaid that's given me that much severe grief.
Speaker 1: A hemorrhoid.
Speaker 2: I've just had my first hemorrhoid.
Speaker 3: Me?
Speaker 1: What the fuck me? No way?
Speaker 2: How is yours? Is yours fixed?
Speaker 1: I've got it under control. It's all good. Good.
Speaker 2: Mine's gone back up, but mine was terrific.
Speaker 4: It was a really tense weekend. I said, sorry, Sean, I can't have sex. I'm on the rags, literally bleeding from the ass.
Speaker 2: Touch your own, Oh you were bleeding. Mine didn't burst.
Speaker 1: Because I'm an idiot. I thought it was like a pimple. Yeah, I feel it's fine now, don't worry. I have my rags all weekend.
Speaker 2: My mind did go away, but mine didn't burst.
Speaker 1: You know, mine's FINANCEU You know some.
Speaker 2: People have to get surgery and they get cauterized.
Speaker 1: Oh god, I'm glad I didn't come to that. No anyway, Sorry, should be star with my Is it just me?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Go for it?
Speaker 2: Are you ready? Let's jump in?
Speaker 10: Is it just me?
Speaker 4: Do you need to make some new friends that are actually good at taking fucking photos.
Speaker 2: Oh, if I do know, if this is you in any way, shape or for coming for my friendship, I'm great at photo taking. I don't know if you've ever taken one of me though now because we're always in them together, because people. Of course, I'll not bring your photo taken to the test, but I've just really noticed that I give it my all when I'm taking a photo of someone.
Speaker 4: You do go full photographer mode. You do never get it in return. I saw this video on Instagram the other day from Oh. The guy's name was like brand Flakes or something sure, and I thought, Wow, that just sums it up perfectly.
Speaker 1: Take a listen to that.
Speaker 5: Listen.
Speaker 11: I don't care if you're a stranger on the street or my best friend. If you ask me to take a photo of you, I am giving you my full commitment.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, could you take a few more?
Speaker 2: Don't be sorry.
Speaker 11: Who trusted me as your photographer And there's no way in how I'm going to let you down and now a part of your team, and you better believe I'm staying.
Speaker 4: Until the routine is clean and got Yeah, that's me as fun. I'm so thorough with my directions. I'll be getting down on one knee to get the perfect angle. I'll be shouting out things like laugh at the sole of my shoe. Go and they'll go haha and then look really smiley and yeah good. So if you're standing next to me behind the camera, for example, while I'm taking it, I'll be.
Speaker 1: Like laugh at Cherry's belly buttons. So they're get to be of a down.
Speaker 2: Fine, I'll cry it hard, but like your right shoulder a.
Speaker 1: Little bit towards me.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And now, like I get so thorough and I get these gorgeous photos.
Speaker 4: Majority of my friends, their profile pictures are photos that I took because I'm great. Really, And yet when I hand the phone over and say, can you get one of me? Dog shit trash, fucking dog shit trash. I'm always taking photos of others, but there's nothing of me.
Speaker 2: Oh, Mitchell, I know, I actually disagree. Well, I think you have great photos because in the last couple of weeks I've noticed that you've upped your photo game. You had your shows in Brisbane and the photos on stage you looked great. I noticed your quad was popping, and I thought that was a.
Speaker 4: Good That was one photo. I wanted to do like a montage of all these different photos. There was one fucking good one.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 2: So you're working in a photo session. You want options?
Speaker 1: Yes, of course half of them.
Speaker 5: I look shit.
Speaker 4: Can I show you one of the ones that I got? Yeah, And no one ever gives me directions, Oh, just change this, do that. No one ever gives me feedback as we're doing it, and so they just blindly take photos. I look shit, and they don't tell me. Look look at that one. Who the fuck takes that photo and then his hands back to the phone and goes there you go, that's a nice one.
Speaker 2: That looks like behind the scenes of the Lord of the Rings.
Speaker 1: You know how I was really excited about the Wicked premiere weeks ago.
Speaker 2: You made us leave the show early so you could go.
Speaker 4: I don't know why I bothered getting all dressed up, getting a new outfit. I do not have one good photo to show from it.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: But I don't blame anyone in particular. It's just the lighting inside the theater is shocking. And so I got all these atrocious photos of me, and then I posed for like several cameras on the media ball and those photos.
Speaker 1: It is often to the abuse. I don't know where the fuck those photos go. Oh my god, they go.
Speaker 2: To geddy images. But unless they unless you're explicitly a gigantic star, they don't tag you. So you've got to spend hours like filtering through It's hell on Earth. No.
Speaker 4: But like it wasn't even the photographer for Getty, because I was that desperate for one good photo at Wicked and he just.
Speaker 1: Flat out said.
Speaker 4: I message him and said, did you get one? I don't care if you didn't upload it to Getty? Yeah, just do you have one so I can post it? And he goes, I didn't take one of you. I was just walking down that carpet. He goes, who the fuck's that woman?
Speaker 1: I'm not taking a photo of Earth. I don't have any nice photos in that night.
Speaker 2: You look gorgeous, I said to Jem. But I also blamed the lining at the Lyric Theater. To be fair, well, at my birthday party this weekend, Mitchell, here's my oath to you. I will get a good photo of you on my fucking birthday just being hot, Okay. I will commit to you as a friend.
Speaker 1: I don't know how to pose in some photos. I find that awkward.
Speaker 8: Yea.
Speaker 2: But the thing is you with me, you know when you feel I feel awkward sometimes in front of a group of people watching trying different poses because it feels so obnoxious. But with me, I don't care. Do as many as you want, Yeah.
Speaker 1: But I don't know how to pose. That's why I need someone giving direction.
Speaker 2: You need to start mewing.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I've heard about mewing, not across mewing.
Speaker 2: No, okay, I'm going to do it. I'm gonna smile non mewing and then smile mewing. You tell me if you have know the difference. Now I'm going to mew. I don't know what your pay attention to my jaw closely, non mewing, mewing, I.
Speaker 1: Can't see a difference.
Speaker 4: Oh really, if anything, I thought it was about the eyes because the second pose you had these massive eyes looking at me, like staring at me with.
Speaker 2: Because everything was clenched because you clench your jaw muscles. Ready, I feel like you.
Speaker 4: Can tell when people are doing that shit. They look uncomfortable, you know, you can tell that they're not truly at ease.
Speaker 2: Well, mitchell I, I vowed to you. That's the word that I will. I will if I'm ever with you, I will look after your photos for you. That's my promise as a friend.
Speaker 1: Okay, when are we ever together?
Speaker 2: We are also.
Speaker 1: I was so upset.
Speaker 2: The one weekend you get spiked is the one weekend when not together. I would have protected you.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, did I tell you. One of our darling idiots messaged me you missed out on this genne.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's very're upsetting.
Speaker 4: There's no fucking proof, but we suspect my drink was spiked. Yes, And one of our darling idiots named Nicole messaged me and said, Hi, Mitchell, I saw you that night and I just knew something was wrong because you weren't well. You were fucking munted. And her friend that she was with started filming me from distance.
Speaker 1: And then you see in this video.
Speaker 4: Which she set me, how darling Nicole just jumps in front of the camera like, no, don't film him, don't embarrass me. There's something going on, clearly like she fucking saved the day.
Speaker 1: I was like, God, you've got my back. Love her. Yeah, I'll show you the video journally.
Speaker 2: It's really funny because she blocks like, and you can tell how tanked I am too, by the way, Yeah, he's absolutely isn't she a legend? She's trying your hardest, trying hardest to protect you. I mean you're still in the shame she succeeded. Yeah, yeah, you still do see you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very briefly, and I don't look well, no, you don't know, don't.
Speaker 4: I'll post that video in the Facebook clear, please do it callding Durian idiots if you're not on board, yes.
Speaker 2: In enduring idiots with an E and idiots, shall we jump in to.
Speaker 10: Is it just me?
Speaker 2: Are you not sold on psychics?
Speaker 1: It depends on the psychic.
Speaker 2: You've been to one? I've never been to one, but yeah, you went to the one of the was she at the airport? No, that was the massage?
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, I went to one at Mindle Beach Sunset Market. Since one.
Speaker 4: She's the one that told me, very very specifically that I was going to work as an entertainer on cruise ships. I was going to own property in France, and I was going to have two children who weren't white with Sean.
Speaker 1: That's specifically what you told men, really.
Speaker 2: Specific fair enough, Well, I've never been to one. However, I have I've got a psychic reading this week with her, my friend Brittany, who I host to pick up with on my radio show.
Speaker 1: Is she as psychic? Now?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: No, no.
Speaker 2: She went to a psychic in Scotland and apparently two minutes into the reading, they were having coffee and he sipped his coffee and then he pulled his chair back and went, you've got a gay friend that you host a radio show with, and Brittany went yes, Google could tell you that, and then no, no, and then Brittany went yes, and he went he is going to find love very soon? Oh he went really, and he went yes, And this man is someone already known to him, which is finally cotton on to the fact that I want him. So that's my point that apparently my next lover is already in my life and I already know him. Is that exciting?
Speaker 1: You've got like four twinks on the guys there could be any of them.
Speaker 2: No, one passed away and the other one's got porosis, so we've stopped talking. I I don't know, but to me that means a friend. To me, that doesn't mean someone that I'm dating.
Speaker 1: Because I'm dating you don't trust the psychic.
Speaker 2: No, that's what I'm worried about it. I just don't believe it. And I also don't believe that you can't. I don't know the friends to romance pipeline. I've never had that experience, Like I only target people romantically and then and then caught them and then turned them into something I don't. I don't. I don't think I could go from friend to relationship. I don't think I have that skill to turn it into something More depends.
Speaker 4: On the person and whether you're willing to risk ruining the friendship, because if you break up, you can't go back to your friend. True, that's very I'm sure some people can, but I don't. It sounds easier said than done.
Speaker 8: Oh.
Speaker 2: I don't think I could do it.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, It'd be really weird after that.
Speaker 2: But do you think is there anyone in your in my life? You think, oh that I can't think.
Speaker 1: Of anyone, give anyone.
Speaker 2: I feel No, I don't know that in my life. Apparently I know them. Isn't that crazy?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: And I will say this psychic Britney saw him about six months ago and he said, Mitch, your radio co host is going to break up with his boyfriend.
Speaker 1: This guy fucking obsessed with you.
Speaker 2: No, I must have strong juju.
Speaker 1: Why do you keep going through to him and hijacking her?
Speaker 2: Fucking reading during britt session, and Britt goes, that's how you know it's real because why why would he bring you up? There's no reason to bring you up. I'm paying him money for a session. Anyway, he said, Mitch's going to break up with his boyfriend. There's bad stuff happening there, and Mitch will break up.
Speaker 4: It sounds like he has research prior. Because psychics don't just blurt out full names.
Speaker 2: I'll go, I'm getting an M. I'm getting an M. What's the significant No, he didn't Mitch. He said your co host. Actually, the way he got onto me was it was really funny. I actually have the audio. Should I play it for you?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: She recorded it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, So Britt sent me this audio. This is six months ago, right, but when I was still with my ex. This is what he told her. We'd never met him. This is the first time she met him. Have a listen, and it's funny.
Speaker 1: He's a problems with that attorney and his food and I'm drawn.
Speaker 6: To my left food I don't know.
Speaker 1: I didn't catch a fucking word of that.
Speaker 2: It's got a heavy Irish accent. He's got a problem with his ingrown toenails, and I do, I've got two ingrown toenails.
Speaker 6: I couldn't understand anything.
Speaker 1: I didn't get a word of that.
Speaker 2: Listen again, and it's funny.
Speaker 1: He's a problems with his attorney and his food and I'm drawn to my left food. What did he say? Funny problem?
Speaker 4: I caught it that time, as opposed to a tone owl and your fucking elo.
Speaker 1: Wow, this guy's we all switched on? You're listening to?
Speaker 5: Is it just me?
Speaker 2: Got something on your mind?
Speaker 3: Hit up at a couple of mitches on Instagram to get yourself on the shoe?
Speaker 2: All right, let's chat to a listener, chat to an idiot. I think it's only time that we get someone on for an is just you of their own something they've noticed, they hate or appreciate. It's just like our gym's.
Speaker 4: Mitch's pretty straightforward, and if you want to get on the show with your own you can dms a couple of mitches or send us a text. Oh four double two nine four eight two o two Yeah, why not textus.
Speaker 1: I mean, we're paying for fucking credit on this phone, the injine line, so we may well use it.
Speaker 2: You and I have to go to Coles once a month with a cigarette counter and go hi, can we get some twenty four dollars DODO credit? And it comes out on receipt and then we've got to type it into our phone. It's a whole thing, now, you know how I love to google the town of wherever our caller is living in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love to do a quick stalk of where they come from. I don't have to today. I'm very well versed with the area.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know Dubbo, which is in New South Wales where we have Abby Hello, idiot, Abby.
Speaker 4: Hello Hidland from my neck at the wood the Central West, girl, I love it.
Speaker 6: I was there last week.
Speaker 1: Oh was that where you were?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 1: All makes sense now.
Speaker 2: Dubbo's nice. I've been to the Dubbo Zoo. I've done a raw and snort.
Speaker 1: I can't just fucking throw around the word nice like it's nothing.
Speaker 6: No, you can't just say, oh, I've been to the zoo, Like, shut up?
Speaker 2: What else is there? Anna and Jenna other than ship dust?
Speaker 1: Abby?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Sorry, jail, jail.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've got a zoo in a prison.
Speaker 1: So just a bunch of people in fucking cages.
Speaker 5: That sounds of it.
Speaker 10: Not a good idea for teenagers who want to look for date.
Speaker 2: No, I can only amage.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: You sound like you're breathing very heavier. You're on a hot girl walk or something.
Speaker 1: Gardening, walking garden, having the time of your life.
Speaker 2: Gardening's actually serving time in the local prison. Okay, well you've got an message. Just you do you abby?
Speaker 7: I do?
Speaker 2: Okay, Well Bradley will count you in and then hit us. Yeah is it just me.
Speaker 10: A straightment? Absolutely shitty at phone calls and text I wouldn't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, they're definitely gay. Men are better.
Speaker 10: I had a boyfriend for three months. We broke up two weeks ago because he ghosted me. But I've never had such a dry texture in my wife.
Speaker 1: We'll give me an example.
Speaker 2: But you just be like sure, yeah, what would you say to him? And what would he say.
Speaker 10: About I use punctuation cap lettas fool words, not just you know, iron or stop.
Speaker 7: My brother's messages atrocious, it's just Okay's straight man.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, shocking And two days later.
Speaker 10: I've got another point for you. You used to be on the phone overnight, right, We were one of those stupid couples that would sit on the sign overnight because we were long distance through it.
Speaker 1: But what do you mean you just leave the line going even when you were sleeping.
Speaker 10: Yeah, speaker on and now others had be muted and we'd said it a whole line. Juli had to get up to work at six o'clock.
Speaker 1: I love how you say we're one of those couples. I don't know if that's normal.
Speaker 2: No, you'd hang up when you'd sleep, right, No.
Speaker 10: No, I would literally wake up in the middle of the night and I would check and he would still be on there and I could hear him snoring.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I would to do that to yourself.
Speaker 10: But anyway, Yeah, so in those phone calls he would be even worse that he would just there would just be bouts of silence, and I'd be like, have you gone to sleep sleeping? No, I'm here, No, I'm here, I'm here, I'm playing my Okay, why are you talking to.
Speaker 4: Me if you're not actually in aged in the call? I'm kind of with you, but I will also say not just straight man. I've dated people like that.
Speaker 1: It was just so boring.
Speaker 10: It's given my experience, it's straight man for me.
Speaker 2: I'm now that I'm in the dating world and I'm talking to a couple of people. There are some The thing that I've noticed that I think is the biggest turn on for me is like mutual attention or mutual interest. Like if I'm giving one hundred percent and I'm not getting that back, it's such a turn off for me.
Speaker 4: As in, if you ask them how their day is and they give a very thorough answer, but then don't say what about you?
Speaker 2: They don't ask. It's like, well, now I'm not going to fucking ask because I'm genuinely interested, you know, so go fuck off. That's me anyway, That's what I tell you.
Speaker 10: And he'd go fine, and I'm like, oh that's good, and then he wouldn't ask me back anyway. He ended up ghosting me right after I met my dad, So, oh, what the.
Speaker 1: Fuck was such a turn off about your father?
Speaker 10: I don't know, but I was there the whole time. He shook his hand, talked out work with him, and then left. He wanted to have a beer with dad, but Dad had to go early. I don't know what happened, but that was the last night I saw or heard from him.
Speaker 2: Oh you poor thing. Well, it sounds like you're dodgeable with.
Speaker 10: Very unlucky this year from Ship's Creek. It's just a long string of very bad luck.
Speaker 2: Have you had a couple of breakups this year?
Speaker 3: Two?
Speaker 2: Two breakups?
Speaker 4: But hey, you'll know what you will and won't put up with next time. If someone's a shitty text that that's the red flag instantly.
Speaker 2: Also, have some time to yourself. That's what I'm just trying to enjoy my single time like it's fun in bracet Abby.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I've decided to not look for someone, not actively look for someone until next year, you know what, And that is.
Speaker 2: When you'll find someone, is what I've Everyone keeps saying, you'll find someone when you least expect it, when you're not looking.
Speaker 4: Yes, you know, when you're just sort of open to it, maybe not even actively looking, but you just sort of put it out there.
Speaker 1: Yet I'm open to it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, you're fine. Oh god, well, I hope you find him alive.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 10: You guys are so nice.
Speaker 1: Oh well, wait.
Speaker 2: Till we hang up I mean you listen back to the episode. That's when the real truth comes out. Well, I'm hit up price keeper, Jenna. We'll give you a we'll give you a little treat for coming up. Oh you're welcome, Thank you, Abby, thank you, thanks blessed. Her kind of just use that as free therapy, didn't she?
Speaker 1: Oh, well, I don't know if it's that great. You can't rely on us as therapists.
Speaker 2: No, got no, No, we're both in therapy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I have been in it for like fifteen years.
Speaker 2: Oh, you need a new one.
Speaker 1: Now, Mitch.
Speaker 4: There is one thing in particular that a lot of people have been requesting from me recently.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what is it?
Speaker 1: Well, why don't you guess.
Speaker 4: If you have to get to what's the number one request I've been getting from listeners of ours recently?
Speaker 2: Is it nudes because you're looking at Is it the haircare?
Speaker 5: Drop?
Speaker 2: The haircare routine? King?
Speaker 1: Even more than that, I get a lot of those skin can drop the skin care.
Speaker 2: You're kidding?
Speaker 1: No, what is it?
Speaker 4: The number one request I've been getting is you should do a podcast with your friend Oscar?
Speaker 1: When are you an Oscar doing a podcast? When's it happening? Blah blah blah comments, fucking people sending in Q and as and stuff. It's from every angle.
Speaker 4: I've been getting a lot of people saying, do a podcast with Oscar Oscars.
Speaker 2: Love that we love Osk. Oscar's a friend of all of ours, his friends, he's.
Speaker 1: Been on this podcast before, he has, and he's also featured.
Speaker 2: In a lot of your content on your instagt.
Speaker 1: Yes, exactly.
Speaker 4: And it was after we did the Logan's Red Carpet commentary together that people were like, you, donate a podcast and it's been relentless, but we've all seen what happens when I take on more than one podcast at a time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you've got a podcast co host that you're more than happy with than your your monogamous.
Speaker 1: Okay pretty much?
Speaker 4: Yes, And so I thought, well, instead of starting a whole new fucking podcast and having two separate podcasts.
Speaker 1: Why don't we just integrate him into the.
Speaker 5: Is it just me?
Speaker 1: Family?
Speaker 2: I think?
Speaker 1: And you were totally on board.
Speaker 2: I was on board. We are dabbling in ethical non monogamy here on is it just me?
Speaker 1: We got this, so watch you back, Jenna. We've got a fourth wheel in many ways.
Speaker 4: We sure do So today, for the very first time, let's cross to our brand new roving reporter Oscar.
Speaker 2: Oscar, Well, fly Bhi.
Speaker 5: Balance, How are we?
Speaker 1: Oh, we're good.
Speaker 4: So we're just going to be getting Oscar to be out and about doing random ship. If anyone has any ideas about where we should send Oscar, what missions we should give him, please send it through.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So, if there's something happening in the culture, or people are talking about a certain event or a moment or a thing, we will get roving Reporter Oscar out on the streets of Australia to investigate. Would you would you say investigates the right word Oscar.
Speaker 3: Ah, Look, I'd say investigate, I'd say dabble.
Speaker 5: I'd say have a fucking look.
Speaker 3: As far as I'm like, you know, there's nothing wrong with sending good old chalking out to the streets.
Speaker 5: That could be like the next Billy Eisler.
Speaker 2: I think he met Billy Eyken out Billy on that or Billie Eilish. Now you're right, did you mean Billy Eilish or Billy.
Speaker 3: Who fucking knows? Sometimes shit comes out of my mouth and then I think of it.
Speaker 2: I've seen you at ARC I know I will say Mitch that we probably should explain where he is because it sounds like he's at a spaceship. Yeah, it sounds and the buzzing and the hooping going in the back.
Speaker 4: He's on his first mission right now and I can hear the background noise. Do you want to tell everyone where you are chalking?
Speaker 12: So I'm currently at McDonald's on George Street because I've heard I've heard that they've now launched Milo Mcfluurriy's and between us girls and Jenna, I completely forgot that at school holidays.
Speaker 5: So if you can see behind me, the McDonald's is packed.
Speaker 1: Don't feel children about their consents?
Speaker 2: Shit, don't get as fine. We don't have working with children. We don't have the budget.
Speaker 3: I'm were to investigate and answer the age old Questionana, does the Milo mcflurry live up to standards?
Speaker 4: It's not even a old as we record today it's literally the day that they've released the Milon mcfluurry at McDonald's and.
Speaker 1: So Oscar's going to be the first to fucking try it.
Speaker 5: So have you ordered it?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 5: No I haven't. Actually I'm currently in q OK.
Speaker 2: The age is, in fact the worst thing he could have said it's brand new today.
Speaker 3: Well, do you know what it's age old to me? Because here's a hot secret. I've actually never had mylo ever. I've never had mylo I never grew up with it. The family never gave it to me. I grew up with sour kraut.
Speaker 1: Okay, Like on, like, do you know what's actually good for our reporter?
Speaker 4: Because he won't be by it, he's going to be impartially he's never had mylot.
Speaker 2: Paint a picture. What's going on? Is this other star? Frantic? Is everyone? Do other people have my life?
Speaker 1: Lu rush?
Speaker 3: So it's currently lunch rush. The crowds lining up for their food is enormous. I feel like I'm a fucking easter show, do you know what? And like the Easter show, they're all behaving like animals, so it's a full thing.
Speaker 5: Do you know what?
Speaker 4: I will say for the internationals listening if you don't know what Milo is, it's a fucking Australian treasure. It's like a chocolate mult how to drink and so you mix it with milk and they do have a recommended serving on the jar that says like two table spins of miloa the rest of the cup's milk. Fat Little Mitchell would just reverse that ratio. I'd go a fuckload of Milo and a little trickle of milk. I solely blame myloa for my childhood ob sitting. I'm not even fucking with you.
Speaker 1: It's too addictive. I can't have it in the home these days.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know when you have too much Milo in the drink and it kind of coagulates in your throat and it gets a bit dry and almost choke and dye. I have asthma Milo induced assid Yeah.
Speaker 4: Do you remember the controversy when they got rid of the M and M and oreo mcflurry and replaced it with fucking bubblegum caramel crunch and strawberry crumble and stew double chok. I remember because I worked at McDonald's at the time and I had to deal with the abuse. The absolute onslaught of where the fuck are the eminem mcflurries? And I was like, they've changed them all?
Speaker 2: I don't know, Well, I've googled it. It's just creamy vanilla soft serve topped with delicious malt flavored Milo powder available for a very limited top.
Speaker 5: Is that it.
Speaker 4: They didn't even have like chocolate fucking bit in there or something. It's just Milo and ice cream.
Speaker 6: So anyone could do it. Just go and buy a soft serve. What's Milo in it?
Speaker 4: Everyone has been doing it since the dawn of time. Everyone knows how to make a Milo m Florida.
Speaker 5: I'm ordering, I'm ordering. Hi, Can I grab the Milo mcflurry clothes? Yeah? Just the one four dollars?
Speaker 3: Is that it?
Speaker 10: All right?
Speaker 5: Thank you?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 4: I've seen a rubic reporter gets so close to the camera from a low angle.
Speaker 2: No, it's not flattering out all oscar all right.
Speaker 3: Now we're order one fifty seven and they've just yelled out one thirty. Oh oh my god?
Speaker 1: Did I ever tell you?
Speaker 4: By the way, I couldn't talk about this at the time because I was I was under exclusivity with KFC.
Speaker 2: Right, all right, calm down, big notes tickets on himself.
Speaker 4: I couldn't talk about this at the time, but I hosted a corporate event for McDonald yes, and I couldn't believe how blase they were about their product creation process. It's literally just some woman who during lockdown was in her own kitchen just ordering things off Uber eats and fucking around, and then she invented the Tim Tam mcfluury in her own kitchen and they launched it nationally.
Speaker 2: Are you kidding?
Speaker 1: And she was so blase. She looked like a I don't know a ruth or something.
Speaker 4: I can't remember her name, but she's just like, yeah, I invented that mcflurry in the kitchen and it had to go through several rounds of approval because Arnot's.
Speaker 1: Had to approve it like the first drive.
Speaker 2: So back to the kitchen, she went, Wow, I love that she's making out like she's a chef. When she crushed up a fucking Tim Tan.
Speaker 4: She literally ordered Timtans on Uber eats, bashed the fuck out of them, ordered some Plaine mcfluurries on Uber eats, and then chucked them together and went, that's nice.
Speaker 1: I launched that nationally.
Speaker 2: Right, And she worked at McDonald's already.
Speaker 1: Or she was like their product developer or something.
Speaker 2: She's a bigger is basically, oh, that's incredible, And for someone who's a big dog at maker, she was so blase about it.
Speaker 1: I was like, can you invent mcfluurry through a living.
Speaker 2: What a job? I'm going real life, Willie wonk hang On.
Speaker 5: I've seen her put some dust on a mcfluurry.
Speaker 1: Some dust.
Speaker 2: This could be our milw up here we go here, my god.
Speaker 5: Thank you, thank you so much.
Speaker 3: All right now, let's let's I'm gonna have to elbow the crowds to find a spot.
Speaker 2: Maybe outside or we're ever safest fuck going outside?
Speaker 3: Sorry, Mitchell true, don't pick fucking ridiculous.
Speaker 5: I need to I need to sit down on the inside.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm not an animal, Yeah, all right, okay, okay, there's some spots upstairs or upstairs.
Speaker 2: Have you been to George Street making you're only really fucking blind.
Speaker 1: I never been during.
Speaker 5: All right, girls, So we're here, and I'll just show you.
Speaker 3: It looks like a tiny mcflurry that I swear to God, I bet you it's just gonna taste like the dirt from me Nana's garden.
Speaker 1: They have not even slightly mixed it. That's so much. So this is what I'm dealing with, al right, God, it's not anything.
Speaker 2: Like the ad No, and they could have chuck some maltese is in there, or some chocolate sauce to add chocolate chunks, or something like brownie bits.
Speaker 5: Bear with me.
Speaker 3: I've never had I've never had a milo, so this is a first for everyone. Now upon first impression, girls, it looks like dog shit. So so what I'm going to do is I can't inhale granite.
Speaker 2: No, it gave Jess, so be very careful.
Speaker 5: I feel sick.
Speaker 2: All I just go and you've got to take the first by the big taste, the big moment, Oscar. This is it that mylon McCurry. It's this is launch day, by the way, ladies and gentlemen, here go.
Speaker 8: All right, first drop up. It's in the mouth, called me, fucking throat.
Speaker 1: Jesus.
Speaker 2: Oh no, he's very powder is get us bright? Wash it down?
Speaker 5: Oh Jesus Christ. Fuck that?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: So oh no, what.
Speaker 3: So there is not enough ice cream to warrant that amount of bullshit powder because it is now.
Speaker 2: Stuck on the Okay, it's not that bad, Oscar.
Speaker 3: No, No, it's stuck on the back of my throat, which is not uncommon for me.
Speaker 1: You know, it's got to be wet. If it's dry and goes down your throat, it gets clogged.
Speaker 5: Said okay, I'll try again.
Speaker 3: Hang on.
Speaker 5: So first test gave me a visceral reaction.
Speaker 2: Give it a mix, Oscar, get a bit of the bottom.
Speaker 5: Oh no, that's gross.
Speaker 1: The mixing machine at Magets remember that.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: It used to clip into the square spoon and it would it would absolutely flurry it.
Speaker 4: They got rid of that at the same time they got rid of the minem and area cost cutting.
Speaker 2: Oh it doesn't look appetized. What's the texture, Oscar? Is it gritty and grainy?
Speaker 3: Okay, it feels like the texture of mudge, you know, like you know how with mud like it looks all creamy and smooth and.
Speaker 1: You could use it to exfoliate too. Uh huh.
Speaker 2: I'm not liking it, like a frank body scrub. There's the official review of the Malo mcflurry. I think, Mitch, it's a problem because Oscar isn't a Milo fan.
Speaker 4: So that's what we've got to do next is getting to take the fucking Milo how it should be, and as a Milo aficionado, I'll make it how I used to have it when I yeah, yeah, all right.
Speaker 5: No, I'm willing to try that.
Speaker 3: But I'm going to say the new limited edition McDonald's mcflurry with bullshit Milo. Thank God, it's limited edition, because that's disgusting.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Ok, in the official Choking review, how many chicks? How many chickens out of five?
Speaker 5: Minus two? Wow?
Speaker 2: Minus two chickens.
Speaker 5: I'm not vibing that at all.
Speaker 2: All right, are you going to finish it?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 3: I thought about it because I went. You know, I've spent a good crap. But now I've had two bites and either one I've enjoyed.
Speaker 2: Got it. Thanks great to have you on for your debut performance roving reporter Oscar. Thank you for your service to the show.
Speaker 5: Thank you so much for having me, my darlings. Well, there you go.
Speaker 2: I think I'll still try it were you.
Speaker 1: It just sounds like you can make it yourself.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm still really curious.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And the fact that it comes in a little cup you get in a car. I'm down.
Speaker 1: Let me know what you think. Yeah, Okay, it's going again.
Speaker 2: No more Oscar. You'll ship yourself? Is it? Just me? Make sure you leave a review on your podcast app. If you don't, you're a little bitch.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: I think we have some housekeeping to do. We have a couple of check ins to complete, Mitchell. Last week we had many things, actually I called it homework. It was a bit of homework that we both had.
Speaker 1: Was actually we were asking our listeners to submit certain things.
Speaker 2: Yes, we were. I mean, there's I've got a shopping list in front of me. Yeah, let me just get it. It's underneath my meditation journal.
Speaker 1: More homework than me, I know.
Speaker 2: And when you impressed, I send you a voice message this morning the day off, and I was like, I remember, I have homework.
Speaker 5: What was it again?
Speaker 1: So you've been frantically preparing.
Speaker 2: No, I was prepared, but I just wanted to make sure I got it all right.
Speaker 4: Because one of the things that we're going to be following up on right now is your mission to learn a song off my heart, because you reckon that you've just got lyric deafness. Yes, I hear it sounds, you can hear the tune, but you cannot remember a single fucking word to save your life.
Speaker 2: I hear lyrics, but I hear it as an instrument. I actually think in ten years they'll study it and it will be some sort of superpower. But at the moment for me, it's debilitating. I also, Jenny, you missed it, but I think it's so attractive when You're at a club and someone's favorite song comes on and they just know all the words. I'm like, that's so beautiful, and pay attention to that. Yeah, because that means they'll pay attention to me when I speak.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's funny. You can't offer the same in return.
Speaker 2: Oh god, damn no, No, listen to a word you've said in five years? All did that last? Because that's sort of a performance.
Speaker 1: We'll come back to that. What else you need to follow up on?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: When it's follow up on your lost items, Mitchell, because Mitch and announced that he got with that, Ding'm sorry I lost his glasses.
Speaker 1: No good news there, glass is still lost.
Speaker 5: Fuck.
Speaker 2: Yeah, are you sure they're not in Nick's apartment?
Speaker 4: I'm completely sure. I was pinning all of my hopes on him just having a ship look for them, and I was hoping that one day he'd just.
Speaker 1: Say, Oh, actually they've turned up.
Speaker 4: Here they are, And then I thought, I'm gonna go have a look with my own eyes so that I can verify that they're nowhere to be seen.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Contacted the building manager, contacted the fucking Surry Hills police. Nothing, there's no sign of it.
Speaker 2: So you're so annoying. Imagine being a building manager and getting an email going, oh, I've lost my glady like shut out.
Speaker 1: I called him.
Speaker 2: What did he say, Hi, Copper, what's happened? You blocked into your kapack?
Speaker 4: Well he did the same thing that my apartment complex. Yeah, I said, have any glasses turned up in Lost and found?
Speaker 1: And he'd go, yes, yes, actually I've got a few.
Speaker 2: I've got these ray bands, I said, not sunglasses, glasses, glassers.
Speaker 1: He got my hope stuck.
Speaker 2: You should have just said, yeah, put them on your back dashback. Ray bands aren't cheap. So you wanted some stories of other people that had lost things and then found them to give you some hope.
Speaker 4: Yes, I'm like about to give up, and not one hundred percent there yet. I'm ninety percent about to give up ten percent left of hope before I completely fucking give up and probably displurge on a new pair to be honest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but don the ones you're wearing. They're nice, but they don't scream new.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: These are my understudy pair because they were doing a deal, and you're right, they don't look like new glasses.
Speaker 1: Jan did you notice that these were different no, I did there.
Speaker 2: They're gorgeous, but they're just they just don't have a new twenty twelve.
Speaker 1: They're fine, you know, but I prefer the other ones. Anyway. We've got a few people right in.
Speaker 4: Donna said that her Nan lost her engagement ring in the paddocks on the farm and then her cousin found it.
Speaker 1: Over twenty five years later in the fucking paddock.
Speaker 4: Oh that's so good, which also gives me hope that one of these days I'm going to find the fucking step counter that came in the fruit loops box that I also lost on the family farm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I one of those two, the pedometer, that's it. So where was it in the farm?
Speaker 1: Did she know it's in the same paddic that she lost it?
Speaker 4: And then I'm assuming this paddog they would have plowed several times, dug up the dirt, and then one day it just fucking resurfing.
Speaker 2: Oh what a beautiful story.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I've got twenty five years in me, though, I'm not going to sit around using shit glasses waiting twenty five years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, by then you'd have Lasik surgery to fixture or something.
Speaker 1: I need them anymore now this next time, This is what I'm hoping happens.
Speaker 4: One day, Emma said, I lost my phone for eighteen months, and then one day I was mopping behind a cupboard and it fell off a skirting board and landed on the floor. Oh but everyone seen suggesting that you probably put it on top of a cupbo and you probably put it somewhere for safekeeping. I've looked literally everywhere, I promise you. When I say everywhere, I mean fucking everywhere, even places that aren't logical at all.
Speaker 1: Where have you looked?
Speaker 4: Oh, like places that they couldn't possibly be Like, I've been going through my suitcases that I haven't used for three years, right because also this was the night of the spiking. I don't remember coming home. I could put them anywhere when I got home. So I've been looking at all these places that munt Mitchell could have possibly thought was a good place to keep it.
Speaker 2: What if the spiker didn't want to actually like touch you.
Speaker 1: That's what I said last week. They were jealous of my new frames.
Speaker 2: New frame. Yeah, be gota to the bar and see if anyone in the bar is wearing them.
Speaker 1: I know, right, I'll keep an eye out. Yeah, I've already contacted them. They don't have it. There's no losson found.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Fuck, this is what I mean when I'm ready to give up because I've looked everywhere.
Speaker 2: Any other stories. These are giving me hope and I don't have anything lost. Well are my marbles?
Speaker 4: This one doesn't give me anyhow. Pete said, I hid my rent money in the toasted Sandwich Press when I lived in a sharehouse. Someone made a sandwich and shrunk a fortnight's worth of rent because all the notes melted.
Speaker 1: I know, like, that's on you, Pete Surry.
Speaker 2: Stupid for putting it in the sandwich Press.
Speaker 1: That there's a lot of unhelpful comments.
Speaker 4: Actually, fucking Sam says, look under your driver's seat, Yeah, because that's what I was doing when my drink was sparked.
Speaker 2: Oh, there's a lot of shit under my driver's seat.
Speaker 1: I found a prescription there that I hadn't been I literally used my car once a week to come to this studio.
Speaker 2: Right, it's not there.
Speaker 1: And then Jenny said, are they on top of your head? Jenny?
Speaker 2: Come on, don't fuck around common sense. Jenny, as if I'd.
Speaker 1: Be that stupid to go all these weeks with them on top of my head.
Speaker 2: Mitchell, I think it's I think the glasses are gone. Yeah, you've lost them.
Speaker 6: I don't think you've lost them. I think someone's stolen them.
Speaker 1: They were jealous, yeah, but how did they get them out of my bag? Anyway? What about this one? Peter and Marie? When I was a kid, I threw my silver baby bangle? What the fuck is that? What's a baby bangle?
Speaker 2: A baby Bengals like a piece of silver that you get given us a baby, right, I would.
Speaker 1: Trust a baby with a bit of silver.
Speaker 4: Anyway, threw my silver baby bangle out of our cubby house. Mum couldn't find it anywhere in amongst the shrubs that were underneath the cubby house. Years later, in my twenties, I was outside hanging up washing and spotted it hanging off the bottom shrub.
Speaker 1: So it's somehow gotten in the ground. And then like the shrub's grown. I knew shrub has grown and just caught it.
Speaker 6: That's cool.
Speaker 1: So like that's again twenty years or so, maybe turn up one day.
Speaker 2: I just think it's been a while. It's been two weeks now since the glasses I think so a week two weeks. I just think they're gone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're probably right.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I was on my hot girl walk this week and I ran past pair of glasses on the ground and I put them on, put them on a bench. When it's last Thursday that I am okay, I fell right into that. Other thing on our homework list was Oh my god, Mitchell Silly Goose era.
Speaker 1: Ah, yes, from round two, or I should say, yeah.
Speaker 2: Mitch tried to launch his Silly Goose era jenna. It didn't launch like a goose, it didn't get very high off the ground.
Speaker 4: Because I just felt that I was becoming such a sensible, fucking straighty one eighty adult and I was like, oh, it used to be such a dickhead and had so much fun. And then no one really supported me on that era. But last week I said, my therapist has prescribed silliness. Our therapist has prescribed playfulness.
Speaker 2: Yes, because apparently I don't know it'll really certain fucking DOPA means or whatever. Yeah, it made you feel good.
Speaker 1: You basically just said go and fucking carry on. And then we asked for dars.
Speaker 2: So we did we people to send in dares for Mitchell to do. We have so many dares. Some are more ridiculous than others. Some you can't do now, some you'll have to write down and bank, and you can do in your own time for a bit of serotonin.
Speaker 1: I'm not going about myself.
Speaker 2: Isn't that the point?
Speaker 9: You know?
Speaker 4: She said you need to lean on other people in your life to bring out your silly side, which kind of implies that I'm not alone. Okay, just being a menace in public, Rana princess, that's insane behavior. That's going to improved Rana princesses. Calling a friend that you know very well but mispronouncing their name until they correct you.
Speaker 1: That's very my humor.
Speaker 2: It's very you.
Speaker 1: So just calling a friend, Okay, I'm writing these down.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that is you.
Speaker 2: Calling six a job. He doesn't jobs, he doesn't have. You've done that before, hang on, hang on.
Speaker 4: There's a difference between the dares and the pranks. I don't want to prank anyone. Oh well, making a fool of myself, not others.
Speaker 2: There's a very very final line. Yeah, okay, we have this one from x m oh fuck me, x h n MBX, change your name, do yoga, poses or pilates in the supermarket aisle carrying your heavy basket.
Speaker 1: Oh no, that sounds so embarrassing.
Speaker 2: That's ad.
Speaker 4: Is that something I do with others because I can't decide it by myself. Again, people will think I need to be institutionalized.
Speaker 2: I think you do that on your own. She also the same XHn XBX said slap your leg when you laugh and say haha, nice one every time jury speaks.
Speaker 1: Well, I can't do it. Now you're expecting it.
Speaker 2: I am expecting it, and it can work. Not okay, I'm going stand in the lake and do the sprinkler dance.
Speaker 6: Stand in the land.
Speaker 1: The nearest lake to me is Sydney Harbor.
Speaker 2: No drive through, Hungry Jackson, ask for a happy meal mcnugg's or a mcflurry with an Irish accent.
Speaker 1: No, that's trolling them. That's that's I can't do that.
Speaker 8: One.
Speaker 2: O yell penis in the middle of Wooly, says Kaitlin Loies.
Speaker 1: Grow up, Caitlin, for God's sake.
Speaker 4: I never found that funny, even when I was in year eight and that was the age it was kind of a thing.
Speaker 2: Jay Schwartze says, We're a ghastly costume and read a book.
Speaker 1: That's funny just at huh.
Speaker 2: Read a book out loud in front of a cafe. Oh very different, man, Oh no, that's embarrassic. What's a ghastly costume as well?
Speaker 4: So far the mispronouncing the name and then I like that.
Speaker 1: They're my favorite song.
Speaker 2: This is from Holly Hi. Something I did when I was in my silly goose era was while I was waiting on my firstborn fur baby to get some X rays after a fall at the vet. Naturally, I spoke to all the cute baby puppies I saw. But in doing that, I actually made a beautiful friend who ended up giving me some major life advice. So I think Mitchell should be vulnerable without meaning to be talk to austranger.
Speaker 1: It's another thing that she mentioned our therapist.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you never know who you'll develop a bond with. Not so silly, but something I feel Mitchell wouldn't necessarily do more of a you react be kind.
Speaker 1: That's true. I probably wouldn't do that.
Speaker 5: Sorry, that's so.
Speaker 1: There's a dog parking in my place. I could just wander and be like, morning, June, how are you?
Speaker 2: Oh well, I suggested when I posted on the Instagram that you walk up to someone and say who's this little kiddie's name? And they've got a dog and they go Barnaby and you go, oh gorgeous, Brittany, you have a good day.
Speaker 1: Guess their name like you do.
Speaker 2: But they tell you then just get it wrong and yah, yeah, nice to meet your Helen. They said Barnaby. That confuse people, you know, or that would even be funny with a baby. What's this one's name? Baby Braxton?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: I love Trent all right, beautiful name, Trent. Have a good day, Mitchell. What if you called a dentist and asked how much for an eyebrow threading? Like you just called a business.
Speaker 1: That's giving a bit prank called I don't know, but you call.
Speaker 2: A business not that it's not prank. You call a business who specifically offers one thing, like a mechanic, and ask them how much for a baker's dozen of croissansa.
Speaker 1: Well like called Jim's mowing, and say I need a wedding cake exactly?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Is that so stupid? Call a hairdresser and go, what's do you have a size thirteen?
Speaker 3: In?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 2: The adadasamba these are good? Look we're getting our in a silly out. Yeah, I'm holding a giant fluffy cock. Guys, so I'm feeling very sill.
Speaker 1: I've made note of my favorite sofa.
Speaker 2: Okay, good, good? Why do you bleach your hair?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 2: No way, what about a physical appearance change? Because it's you're kind of due for one.
Speaker 1: I think you, excuse me, kind of dup one. I just got your glasses. I'm trying my best.
Speaker 2: I saw how that worked out for you. No, no, no, I mean you've had the same physical you know you're hot. True? Actually, oh my god, no, like your fear.
Speaker 1: So stream of consciousness is really alarming today.
Speaker 2: Are your pubes jet black?
Speaker 1: I don't know what is wrong with you today? You've gone a bit manic.
Speaker 2: You said, I don't know. I don't believe you. I don't believe that you don't know.
Speaker 4: Well, they're not jet black because I'm not Asian. Isn't that a fact that only Asian people have jet black hair? Everyone else is just really really fact.
Speaker 2: It's not the Oxford Britannica.
Speaker 4: Actually, no, you're right, it probably isn't a fact. But I remember some and telling me, very matter of factly that no Caucasian people have black hair. It's just really really dark brown.
Speaker 2: I think my pubes are black.
Speaker 1: I'm sure they're not, just really dark brown.
Speaker 2: Let me look look away.
Speaker 1: Can you google if that's true? Because I was just told that in like the school yard, and I just kind of believed it.
Speaker 2: I'm going to pull one out. Who don't don't why I want to say, I'm sure there's one lose.
Speaker 1: Do you mean you want to see? You see them often?
Speaker 2: Surely I'm looking at it.
Speaker 1: I really would prefer it if you don't rip a pube out in front of me. That is so can you not see how that's off?
Speaker 2: They're so coarse and bumpy? Oh god, okay, so that's brown.
Speaker 7: Asians don't have black hair. No human being actually has black hair or even black eyes. This is because you know, actual black pigment exists, only a brown pig.
Speaker 1: Oh there you guys. So not even Asian people have black hair.
Speaker 2: No, isn't that interesting. I've always wondered that if you bleach your head, then you have to follow with the bleaching of the pubes, because.
Speaker 1: It looks really weird. Not necessarily.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I think I've had a manic snap.
Speaker 10: You have.
Speaker 1: I think it's happened for my performance? Do you want to yeah? Do you want to channel that manic energy into your performance?
Speaker 2: Are you happy with your silly goose stairs?
Speaker 1: I've got a few to work with, okay.
Speaker 2: Are you sure you don't want to do any sort of I'm just checking off the shopping if that's what the ding is. Are you sure you don't want to do it any now?
Speaker 1: Who's out?
Speaker 2: What can you do out there?
Speaker 1: I don't we have a good time for it?
Speaker 2: Are you sure?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: We're running out of time?
Speaker 2: We Are you sure you don't want to be silly?
Speaker 1: Not today? I've got Why don't you just go?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I did that, Jenny?
Speaker 1: You do it because I'm so not on?
Speaker 2: Come on, it's silly?
Speaker 3: Do it?
Speaker 1: Do it a lot more time? You look a bit hearted? Your tongues dies?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 1: That's the water?
Speaker 2: Mate?
Speaker 1: Nights one?
Speaker 5: Come on?
Speaker 2: Why does it have to be that, Mitchell? There's resistance? So how a therapist would want you to the family?
Speaker 1: Don't I'm going to do a better flatter tongue than you. Six silly.
Speaker 2: I can hear the serotonin run through his cerebral cortex. I don't know that is cerebral That.
Speaker 1: Was the dumbest shit ever. Alright, are you ready to how? That should be the episode title? How do you spell?
Speaker 2: I think it's a b L e h b l e h b l e h yeah, Blair Blair?
Speaker 1: All right, anyway, do you want to do your song?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What is it again?
Speaker 2: You should be telling me I'm only doing the sweet Escape. Yeah, I'm only doing.
Speaker 4: It to prove to yourself that you can memorize lyrics, because, for whatever reason, out of all the self improvement you could be focusing on, this is what you decided to fucking focus. I am put, in spite the obvious floor that I'm saying before me, this is what you wanted to improve.
Speaker 5: Shut up.
Speaker 2: I'm doing many, many, many self help exercises, oh my god, many self help exercises, and this is just one.
Speaker 1: Of Okay, so you're not allowed to look at lyrics? Can you double check?
Speaker 5: Yep?
Speaker 1: Can you get out of that?
Speaker 3: Mate?
Speaker 2: Did you just call me?
Speaker 8: Mate?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: That mate like your a fucking security guard at Westfield grow up?
Speaker 1: So he's got nothing on his phone? Nothing, Relax? All right? Are we ready? Yeah? Are you ready? That's more important.
Speaker 2: Make sure the volumes aren't Hold on, hold on, I'm so nervous.
Speaker 1: You need me to kill you in when it starts thing, it.
Speaker 2: Goes hold what home home? Oh they're doing I don't need to do that. Yeah, that's my backup singer. If and then you're oh my god, my heart is racing. Ready, if I could escape, I would have let me say I must apologize for acting streak and treating it this way because I've been.
Speaker 1: Acting like sour milk ot on the borrot. You thought I didn't shut the refrigerator. Maybe that's the reason I've been acting cold. We get in and being my own.
Speaker 2: Behind your favorite girl forever.
Speaker 1: You're actually just cheating yourself. Why would you do that? You're the one that had this ridiculous goal you wanted to achieve.
Speaker 2: My friend, and can I just say if you go watch that. It's in front of Jenna and she goes.
Speaker 1: Nah, no, fue for fuck sake, I have to do everything around here, don't ready?
Speaker 2: Here we go, my screeen escape. I've been acting crazy baby girl, and I said, you're world forever, you and me together. I tell your boy I couldn't not be sweet, sweet escape, sweet escape.
Speaker 1: Turn it off now.
Speaker 4: So essentially we didn't get anywhere, no dares, no glasses, no song off by heart.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry for wasting your time everyone.
Speaker 2: Oh and you know what's really sad, not for lack of trying. I'm true how excited you were when you thought I got it?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Last time, I fucking have your back.
Speaker 2: Oh no, come on, friends till the end.
Speaker 1: How could you try and pull the wool over my clip like so?
Speaker 2: And I actually could. I actually felt so many pilative because I worked, because it worked. And then I thought to myself, Fuck, am I gonna have to say.
Speaker 5: That I had?
Speaker 4: I thought, why cheat yourself? I don't give a flying fuck if you know the song or not.
Speaker 5: It was you.
Speaker 1: I wanted to achieve it.
Speaker 2: It's my birthday.
Speaker 1: And I was like, look at him, he'd put his mind if nothing and achieved it.
Speaker 2: Well, is there one song we all know that we could? The idiots love karaoke? Come on, what's one more song? Let's give the idiots what they want on my birthday? What's the song we all know? Abba?
Speaker 1: Well? I do literally know every single word to win. But that's not really a party song?
Speaker 3: Is that?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 2: It's fine?
Speaker 1: Last time we played this song on the show, you started fucking crying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but then I took all in the divorce that I had, so I'm happy when I takes it up loser.
Speaker 1: The standing talk standing small? You were closed?
Speaker 2: Should we try it? It's a four fucking minutes, so you.
Speaker 1: Really don't have to.
Speaker 2: Let's try.
Speaker 1: You don't even know it.
Speaker 2: Mitch can do the heavy liftings. Come on, Mitch, you know how much this?
Speaker 3: I know?
Speaker 2: Last song? This is Aida d Bris?
Speaker 1: It actually isn't. We haven't gotten there yet. What's Ada Dbris?
Speaker 2: I don't know you're talking about? Hi? Come on, Jenna, what's the first one? Remind me?
Speaker 1: I don't want to talk about it.
Speaker 5: We went on through.
Speaker 2: Anything now when it's his story? Come on, Jenna.
Speaker 1: I played all my cards and that's what you've done to me. Nothing more to say, enomories.
Speaker 2: To play.
Speaker 5: Will up.
Speaker 2: A sounding small?
Speaker 5: There you go.
Speaker 13: He signed by that's why you're Jnase, that's why you're Denise I.
Speaker 1: That's what you just said. I think can that be? Love would be long?
Speaker 3: There?
Speaker 1: I fucked.
Speaker 2: Lost in confidence?
Speaker 1: No very close.
Speaker 2: I can light up Bill me Yes, thinks wrong, but I want to blue God, she's gorgeous, Bay not this butt ready Jetta.
Speaker 1: All the dies.
Speaker 9: And that's cold his eyes and so you wait, that is an It takes up.
Speaker 1: A loser starting not whichel, it's nimp.
Speaker 9: It's what should I complain?
Speaker 1: Tell me? Does she fast that I used to keep about you?
Speaker 2: Oh my?
Speaker 1: Does it fun to say?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: Is shod? But you know what, silly girls?
Speaker 1: Silly true? That's true. That was silly.
Speaker 2: We all feel good.
Speaker 1: After that, that's true.
Speaker 8: Wow.
Speaker 4: I'd love to demonstrate that I know all the words, but it's a four fucking minutes long. We don't have time for that.
Speaker 2: We're only halfway through. Top comment is she was going through her own divorce when she sung that as a band member.
Speaker 1: Yeah wow.
Speaker 4: They were both married to different band members, like it was a band of four and they were paired off in couples, and then they all of a sudden started releasing all this fucking breakup music because they were going through divorces.
Speaker 2: Don't eat wear your shit, so we do. We're not there, fuckt of real brains.
Speaker 1: We've got to get out of here. Thanks, thank you so.
Speaker 2: Much for listening on this birthday episode.
Speaker 1: It's happy birthday.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much. Guys. Can't wait for the party on the weekend. Do you want to bet will Jenna turn up?
Speaker 1: I put fucking a thousand on her not turning up.
Speaker 2: Really, yeah, I'll buy you. I'll make you drink. I'll buy you drinks all night at my own house. I'll make you drinks all at your own house.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But you don't have to bring anything. If you turn up, don't bring a thing because I will shout you all night.
Speaker 6: Okay, deal, deal, all right, thanksfully.
Speaker 2: See leave us a five star review if you never have. Thanks for listening to the show. We love you as always.
Speaker 1: Same deal. On Spotify, you can do the five star rating thing.
Speaker 2: You can and veil. Google podcast is dead.
Speaker 1: I know. Can you believe that? I know a few people that use that. I didn't know what was the thing.
Speaker 4: I have no idea how the funk our podcast ended up on there because I never submitted.
Speaker 2: It must be auto in the RSS feed or something.
Speaker 1: I don't know. It must be, but I had to manually do it to others. I don't know how Google got a hold of it. We're all sorts of fucking apps that I never actually signed up.
Speaker 8: I know.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I get notifications and it's like you've been reviewed. On podwatcher yeah, or Stitcher, Yes, Stitcher.
Speaker 1: I don't know how we have anything to do with that crap Stitcher.
Speaker 2: All right, well we'll see you in a week. Yeah, gotta go, love you to get ye ya bye?
Speaker 3: Is it just me?
Speaker 1: Podcast by a couple of mitches.
Speaker 2: Make sure you've had to follow on your podcast.
Speaker 4: Welcome to a to D brief. This is our secret segment on the end. We pretend the show is done, but it is not. We kept talking shit. Although that was just so unhinged everything about that.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry and I let blab that secret segment. That was really naughty.
Speaker 1: The one time I'm feeling that and nothing he can do the heavy lifting. This is what happens.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I'm a bit manic. I had water and now my brain's hydrated water. Yeah, I drunk water for the first night.
Speaker 4: How many beverages. There's one bitch need on this side of the table. It got me tea, I've got me smoothie, and I've got my fucking water.
Speaker 1: Oh good for you. That's all at once.
Speaker 2: You know I have one of those moments. I'm sure you're having them where Like you know, we're both in our health journey and the benefit of that is happy mind, but also losing a bit of weight. I for the first time was in the shower and I felt my hips.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah. I was like, I can feel my hip.
Speaker 2: There's a bone there. There always has been, and I didn't realize why to develop that. And I was brushing my teeth with no shirt on, and then like I caught a glimpse of like my side angle.
Speaker 1: I'm like, look at that.
Speaker 2: Isn't that nice? As little moments?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I know what you're talking.
Speaker 2: But my spanks doesn't spanks anymore?
Speaker 1: Oh fuck me? Did?
Speaker 4: I was wearing those Nancy Against things that our listener sent in against.
Speaker 1: Again. His name is it, James? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think it's name the Nancy Against guy that sends him. Yeah yeah James.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you really must listen.
Speaker 2: Sorry, no, no, he's James. He's James's love. He also decends Calvin Kleine stuff to me.
Speaker 6: Yes, yeah, I've got nothing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, James.
Speaker 4: I was wearing the bloody Nancy Against shapewear thing that he sent me on stage in fucking Brisbane. And I don't know what happened because this has never happened before. I've worn these things a million times. But for some fucking reason, that night when I was on stage, it was like I was wearing a bra.
Speaker 1: I know what it's like, ladies. The fucking straps kept falling over my shoulder up there on stage, trying to subtlely do this and like pull the strap up, and then eventually it just got to the point where I was like, I can't ignore this anymore.
Speaker 4: I have to tell everyone that I haven't just got this itchy shoulder. Because I was pulling it up underneath the shirt, people were like, what is he doing? And I just like undid the buttons. I was like, I'm wearing shapewear and it's fucking pissed and I just have to come.
Speaker 2: Clean funny, yeah, and did you fix it up?
Speaker 5: Not really?
Speaker 4: It kept falling off, but then the following night didn't fall off at all. I don't know what I did wrong that night. Well, looped up my fucking shoulders, I.
Speaker 2: Guess my My Nancy gans don't have straps. They're just like the boddice piece. They just go around the tummy and they end at the tits.
Speaker 3: Ah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But the problem is because that when they do work, they kind of like suck in then you've got a line under your tits, but then your boobs just fall over it, so it kind of makes tits look bigger.
Speaker 1: No, I remember when I wore k Mar shape where I had that problem. I was like, this is not helpful at all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like it kind of just reshifts the fat.
Speaker 4: Elsewhere people were saying, you don't need shapewear, Why are you wearing that? And I'm like, honestly, it's not even about like, oh my god, it makes such a huge difference. It's like a wayed anxiety blanket. Yeah, there's something about having that.
Speaker 1: Tightness that just kind of calmed me down when I was on stage, But then the fucking spaghetti straps kept fallen off.
Speaker 2: I went into I was at Universe or the gay bar in Sydney the other night and forgot I had shape or on pissed, went to the toilet and I could not access my penis.
Speaker 1: Wait, what sort of shape? Where have you got the leotard? Yeah, oh that's different to what I've got.
Speaker 2: Oh my mine goes right around the crotch.
Speaker 1: Min Is it like a shirt?
Speaker 2: Oh no, mine mine kets stick and balls and everything.
Speaker 4: My Kmart shapewear was like that, and I had to cut a hole in it, a dick hole, oh, because.
Speaker 1: It was just so uncomfy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's very uncomfortable. I've got skims as well, like the Kim Kardashian stuff, and it's very nice. Yeah, but my penis is still.
Speaker 1: As Kim Kardashian sent you any free fucking skims?
Speaker 2: Absolutely again, did she? Oh, you're on the books for skims.
Speaker 4: You know what happened on the way here. I spent a solid minute driving right alongside the bloody Google street View car. Oh my god, I'm rigged up with all the camera takes the photos of the street.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So I don't know anyone listening to this episode in years to come. Please go on Google Maps and check out street view on the Waringa Freeway yep, northbound, just as you leave the Harbor Tunnel.
Speaker 1: That's where I was.
Speaker 2: Wow, Oh my god. And did you wave? Did you smile or did you mew? You jaw?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: I just had a bitch face on to be honest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, it checks out.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: I Jackie oh, acclaimed multimillion dollar radio presenter. I saw her in the building yesterday when I arrived, and she goes Mitch have to say, well, I drove out of the building yesterday and you drove in. I checked you out and I thought, who is that guy?
Speaker 5: Look?
Speaker 2: So you're completely different.
Speaker 1: Miraculous how it always comes back to this, no matter the conversation. I'm just saying.
Speaker 2: It was I'm talking, you're talking about the car. It's actually a very clean segue if you think about it. Oh God, Mitch, just scrunch is t You've matched your scrunchy to your outfit.
Speaker 1: That was a pure accident, but I was pretty.
Speaker 2: Proud of it. That's a nice scrunchy.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Whether have you been getting emails from the casting directors for that Kate lang book show that my mum your dad?
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 4: I think they must be struggling to cast for that Channel nine show, because I've got in like three emails and I keep replying my parents selfishly are still together.
Speaker 1: I can't go on that show.
Speaker 4: What do you mean, you know how the whole concept of the one that Kate langbrook hos. Yeah, yeah, the whole concept is single parents looking for love. But they go in there with their kids who are sort of behind the scenes playing matchmaker, right, And so I think they must be struggling to cast because I've gotten three emails asking if I wanted to be on the show, and I'm like, my parents are together, why would they say that?
Speaker 6: That's weird.
Speaker 2: I got approached by what's that? What's the dating one called the Australian one, and it's like they're in a restaurant and it's first dates.
Speaker 1: Yeah, They're like, do.
Speaker 2: You want to be on first dates now that you're single? Absolutely not?
Speaker 1: Why the fuck nottely not?
Speaker 2: Why not just does it? It just feels a bit exploitative.
Speaker 1: Exploitative.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't want my first dates to be exploited for the entertainment of the nation. I would never.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't be your first days. You've had about sixty seven at this point.
Speaker 2: No, I don't want to do it on TV. I'll happily talk about it on a hit acclaimed podcast.
Speaker 4: That's a bit of fun. Just go in there and be your cockhead and make iconic TV. That's all you need to do.
Speaker 2: You could Should I do it? In my Sarah?
Speaker 4: I think the person that you're going on the filmed date with no is that you're not actually having a sincere fucking date, Like you're not actually going to be happily ever after.
Speaker 1: You're there to make good Telly.
Speaker 2: But I'd be heartbroken because they know that I'd be like sappy. So if they gave me someone that like, I'm not interested in Mitch, I'd be so gutted.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I suppose.
Speaker 2: Television.
Speaker 8: No, not for me.
Speaker 1: I said, no, you've only regret the chances you don't take.
Speaker 2: Beautiful and write that in my gratitude journal.
Speaker 9: Do it?
Speaker 1: You need your pen back?
Speaker 2: Lucky I didn't catch that. I love my gifts, guys, I've drunk about it.
Speaker 5: Let a little.
Speaker 4: Will We've got to get a photo with you and Wilbur for the faithbook group too. The emotional support Peen so sweet.
Speaker 2: He's not like squishy, but he's definitely solid, like he's thick.
Speaker 4: You can find it on the craft a Bellion website if anyone wants to see what he looks like. I put a photot.
Speaker 2: Rebellion on Instagram too. So is it there were new where they and everyone was loving them? Is that what they were saying?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: There was literally one left on the shelf at this stall, at that fake thing, and I said I'll take that because I was like literally going around this Stoll thinking I gotta get something for true his birthday, don't I? And I was like, that's perfect. It's like a squish mellow, but a cock a cock mellow.
Speaker 1: Perfect. He'll love it. And she goes, sorry, this is a display model.
Speaker 4: I've taken forty back orders just today. And I said, how long is it going to take? Two to three weeks?
Speaker 1: Right? Well, what if I told you that I'll put extra for express pots?
Speaker 2: And did you name it Wilbrow? Did she?
Speaker 1: No, that's what I'll show you the photo. When was that so cute?
Speaker 2: And my candle and my camrag and I do it for yourself book, I've done for it. He's the laugh on left on the shelf, will be the emotional support pain.
Speaker 6: Yeah, oh what a cutie.
Speaker 2: There's a cock of balls. By the way, he's got two little balls on him. They're very tiny, but they're very cute.
Speaker 1: Now where are you going to put him?
Speaker 5: Pride?
Speaker 1: A place on the scatter cushions on your bed.
Speaker 2: I've got fucking three squish mellows now and a jelly cat.
Speaker 6: I bought a second squish mellow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've got two in double really?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What one was it?
Speaker 6: It's Selenia the cat.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, georgeous post a photo. We all want to see it. Can I see the saddest thing that happened?
Speaker 1: I think you already told us what you lost two of them in the divorce.
Speaker 2: No update. I went on a date with a guy and we were talking and it was going really well, and he's very cute, and we were having ice cream at the beach and then he goes, oh, so you live at home? Like, yell at home, I've got my bed. I'm like, oh, you know. He's like, oh, let me. I don't know how we're talking about beds. I got a new Koala bed. He's like, show me a photo. So I showed him a photo. I had a sqush mellow on it. He's like, I've got a squish mellow. I'm like, show me yours. He's got chip my gee And I'm like in my head, I'm like, is this fate? Am I going to be reunited with my squish mellow? Because this guy him is not the same one.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: She's like, yeah, I had some half Australian, half Filipino horror over the other week and yeah, yeah, said he wasn't interested in it. Used it as a camerag twice and then dropped it off. Oh God, remind him of his fat X.
Speaker 1: I thought you were going to say that you were triggered by that, and I'm like, you didn't say that out loud, did you, Because that guy's going to think you're a fucking loon. I told him if you just burst into tears at the side of a fucking I.
Speaker 2: Wish he sent me a photo of it. It's exact same thing. No, because actually I lied to him. It's like I miss it because I used to wedge my iPad in it and watch shirt content on it.
Speaker 1: No, you won't be wedging anything into the emotional support pain.
Speaker 2: If anything, I'll be wedging it places you think. Are you guys going to post photos to memoriate me on my birthday?
Speaker 1: Memoriate? Is that a word? It's hard to tell.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I'm feeling really chaotic to the mark I can tell why this is happening.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I've got a lot of work to do after this, and I think I'm just putting off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we have things to do as well. Yeah, we do post show, we do well.
Speaker 2: Then shall we go.
Speaker 5: One more?
Speaker 1: We hope this podcast made you feel at least three percent better today. That's not so we do thank you that you started doing that. You cut me off before I'm done.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 1: Sorry, you'd fucking slithering in the corner. I'm like, no, not yet, dog.
Speaker 2: One more time to end the show.
Speaker 1: Poult have been one more time. We didn't do it once.
Speaker 2: Wants to kill me.
Speaker 1: You didn't achieve it once.
Speaker 2: I was so sad that was in the instrumental vision.
Speaker 1: Let me say you actually try this time.
Speaker 5: We're looking at the right.
Speaker 2: I'm closing my eye so you know I can't read anything. But you didn't check the inside of my eyelids for paper.
Speaker 1: I didn't.
Speaker 2: You're right when I didn't try.
Speaker 4: Let's go Happy birthday, Mitchell, fair well everyone by bah blah?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Is it just free?
Speaker 1: A podcast by a couple of meches.
Speaker 2: Sure you've hit follow on your podcast app.