Speaker 1: Gold one oh four point three Christian O'Connell show, It's it seemed were beginning the week a Monday winner or loser yesterday, Patsy, are you saying you're starting the week yesterday winning or losing?
Speaker 2: No, definitely losing in light of the Westgate being closed for the next two nights. That's definitely losing. And then get home yesterday and Chris had kept Audrey at home because she had a sore throat.
Speaker 3: That was the that was the go to as a kid if you wanted to get off school. Yes, saw throat. Yeah, no symptoms that you can see, Mama.
Speaker 2: Happened to coincide Jack with the Neplin maths test yesterday. Oh no, then it had a miraculous recovery, recovery through.
Speaker 3: The arterday when you go back to school.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because today she's got an all day drama class, like all day, which she signed up for weeks ago, and she's like over the moon about it. And it's like, wow, you've made a crow.
Speaker 1: Does it work there? Because obviously because we're here in the morning, right, So my wi fest there's always had to deal with that with the girls. Liken't there sort of dodgy you want in the morning and then miraculous four hour comebacks always go incredible. Should bottle it, we'd be billionaires. Does Chris have to then bounce it back up because the dad in her family, you probably realize you're got the VP. Yeah, yeah, and you will realize you got back there six years and then they see through you you don't actually have any executive prim the way I do get to they know you haven't got the two keys that turn and start. Then you can count down. Only the big guy has that. You're just the VP. You're my Pence in this family, So get out the way.
Speaker 2: Well, it's up to Chris, and he went on my phone.
Speaker 1: He doesn't just defer it up.
Speaker 2: He tries to message me, but don't message me through the show because I might not say it.
Speaker 3: You stops.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's you work in Spurts Banks, you know every half an hour, a little bit of coverage in between when Jack and I are trying to do something and come kung fu kicking him from out the side. Oh a, a ninja just dropped down from the scene. I wonder where she gone and she must have put some clothes in the basket. Done some online shopping on shn don't I learn shopping.
Speaker 2: It's like, well, you know what, You're the boss of the house in the morning when I'm at work, so you need to deal with it. And don't forget to call school if she's sick, because they follow you up if they don't turn up, which.
Speaker 1: Is text messages going your daughter was absent from school. It's not my problem. That's not my problem. I don't text you about stuff that's going on the weekends, so don't don't bother me. That's not my problem. You called her. That sounds really bad. You should speak to her about that. Not my problem. Make it more enticing there. The problem is yours, sot out, not mine to fix. I don't know what.
Speaker 3: But he's a real pushover. He's a shocker.
Speaker 2: Like if she's sleeping really sound, he won't want to wake her up. It's like, you need to wake her up. She needs to go to school, but she's sleeping so sound.
Speaker 1: A three phase, right. I kept coming back there and saying, you need to get tough with them, all right. My wife said, look, it's very hard. You're not hearing from now on. Now. If you're not sure, get them to FaceTime me right. We did this twice, and because my favorite word in the world is my daughter says yes, they were like, this system doesn't work. It's actually easier. We might just facetiming straightway and get the VP sign off.