Speaker 1: Hi, guys, and welcome back to another episode of Life Uncut. I'm Laura and I'm Brittany, and this is Ask Uncut, our quick, down and dirty little episode where we answer you're deep, dark and burning questions and I'm.
Speaker 2: Back, baby. Lovely to have you back.
Speaker 1: Not that I absolutely did not love having produced a kisha on, but you have been well, you haven't been under the weather.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just want to say.
Speaker 1: I was actually like kind of like, she's like really jealous listening to the start of the episode. So if you guys listen to Tuesday's episode, I missed the intro.
Speaker 2: Brittan I actually recorded.
Speaker 1: We recorded the body of the episode and then the second sweet and then that night after I got home and I was saying in the second suite that Lola had been a bit sick, and I got home and her eye was just completely glued shut. She had really hectic conjunctivitis. And then I felt like such a I just feed an idiot going to hospital with a kid that had conjunctivitis, being like, Hi, I know this is completely treatable from something from the chemists, but it was late at night. Anyway, turns out we ended up staying there for two nights. Yeah, because I said to Laura, I don't feel ridiculous going to hospital.
Speaker 2: It's what they're there for.
Speaker 1: And I can't tell you how many people walk into a hospital and say, oh, I'm so sorry I'm here, like I'm so embarrassed. But guys, if you're on, well, that's what a hospital's for, and be so glad that you went. Because it wasn't conjunctiveus. It was something called ocular colliitis like it was. Yeah, So basically, it's like when poo gets into a scratch into an eyeball.
Speaker 2: So I'm going to blame the toddler. Oh, Marley has poetry in the eye with pooh, that's what happens.
Speaker 1: So anyway, the wild beast poked the melon head in the eye and that resulted in us having two nights in hospital. But that's a great tweety first birthday story. I poked you in the eye with my poo and you got put in hospital.
Speaker 2: Kids are hard.
Speaker 1: But I just want to say to any parent, and I know that there's going to be someone who needs to hear this, if you were ever at home contemplating is my child sick enough to take them to hospital, like should I shouldn't I just fucking go.
Speaker 2: Don't gamble that question yourself.
Speaker 1: And I know that I've done it so many times where I've kind of been like, oh, good temperature, should I shouldn't I? And I think that this occasion really made me realize, especially with things like eyes, like just don't gamble with it. So anyway, she's completely fine now. Fully on the end, I was so jealous listening back to the episode, only.
Speaker 2: Because producer Keisha was really really good.
Speaker 1: Well, so yeah, last minute Laura had to obviously go to the hospital, so we hadn't done the start of the episode yet. I had been with Keisha at an event and I said, you know, you just need to step on in and she was like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, cool, I can do that. And then poor Laura sitting in the hospital.
Speaker 1: We sent a photo to Laura in the hospital of us together and Laura's like, stop it.
Speaker 2: I'm so rationally jealous. I want you to be separated in a different rooms. Not only that, I was like.
Speaker 1: Texting them bow we have like a worker group chat, and I was texting them both and no one was replying, So I was like, how did I get sidelined so quickly from this three zero.
Speaker 2: I was like, girl, we're working in separate rooms. Don't be jealous.
Speaker 1: Anyway, the hospital was very boring. Melon Head is back to the picture of health. She's so much better, And here we are to answer all of your mishaps and whatever they are, just the shit that's going wrong in your life. So, speaking of Tuesday's episode, Britt, things did go a little bit south. Yeah, south where the seamen comes out.
Speaker 2: That's where we went to. What was the pole?
Speaker 1: So I was listening to the episode. If you heard Tuesday's episode, somehow Britt and Keisha got onto the conversation of men shooting their semen across the room and whether or not people do it, and they put a pole up on Instagram. I had nothing to do with this, all right, people, I was just as shocked and mortified as the rest of you.
Speaker 2: Laura send a requestion from the hospital was like, what the fuck they're talking about.
Speaker 1: I don't know why that shocks you after everything we have spoken about. I think because I'd never ever thought about a man masturbating and then purposely trying to shoot semen across the room. I still stand by the fact that most people would have tried it once in their life out of curiosity. So, guys, we put a poll up and we received so many messages from you who went and actually asked your husband's or your significant others, the male in your life and us, you know, have you shot semen across the room to see how far it'll go. This is just one of the replies that we received. I asked my hobby about sperm shooting and he reckons it's a super boss move if you can shoot your sperm. He also added that they move pretty fast and can go several kilometers an hour. There you go, guys, that's it. The answers are in, and it seems like some men do it. Honestly, it's not. I don't want you guys think it's a thing like. It's not that some men do it for fun. You walk in the bedroom and there's like something stick on you.
Speaker 2: Really, babe. Again, from everyone.
Speaker 1: I've spoken to, this is a thing that a man will do at least once in life. I would do it one hundred percent if I had a penis at some point in my life out of curiosity, I'd be like, like, long jump, how far could this go?
Speaker 2: I'm curious, and.
Speaker 1: That's what they anyway, Hollwood's and upwards, guys, here we are. We have received quite a few questions this week, but we've picked out some of the ones that we think we.
Speaker 2: Can add some value to.
Speaker 1: We might have some experience or some knowledge to be able to give you a bit of worldly and life advice. And I am going to kick this off all right. So I recently broke up with my boyfriend of three years. I am desperately in love with him, and I'm not over the breakup. We were supposed to be going to a really big event coming up in a couple of weeks time, which we had both bought tickets to. Now he has said that I can still go, or we should still go together, but we should go as friends. I'm contemplating going, but I know deep down it's because I really want to be with him.
Speaker 2: What should I do? Sell your ticket? Fucking don't go, my friend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a really tough one, and I feel for you because I've been in that situation before where you want to hold on with everything that you've got, all of your being. You are absolutely not ready for that breakup. You're not ready to let go. You're not ready to not have him in your life. But the fact that the matter is is he does not feel like that about you, and that is really hard pill to swallow, but it is one that unfortunately do need to swallow. Can you, guys be friends down the track? And can you have him in your life? I mean, yeah, maybe I don't know the rest of your story. Also maybe not, but also maybe not, But I don't think right now in this situation where he has said in his friendship and you know you want more, it's going to end disastrously. It will be very, very painful for you while you're there. I did this, so I'm giving you this one from some real personal experience. Remember Mattress guy, the guy who want to legs behind my knee? How can we forget sexy leg Mattress? I really forgot about this one. He was just such an early relationship I had. I mean, we were together for six years, but we broke up when I was twenty three, so like it was a long time ago. I'm old, guys, this is over ten years ago. So he broke up with me. He broke my heart. I was absolutely devastated when we broke up. Really, really really struggled for a really long time, and I had tickets to go and see Matchbox twenty.
Speaker 2: Oh oh my god, this shows that age. So that is how long ago this was.
Speaker 1: And I had bought tickets. I really wanted to go and see a Matchbox twenty.
Speaker 2: I was obsessed with them at the time.
Speaker 1: I had bought a ticket for him as well, because we were together, and even though it wasn't for like a birthday or anything, he convinced me that I should still let him go because he was tired us and also really loved Matchbox twenty two, and because I was still so in love with him even though he'd broken up with me. I was like, yes, of course, Like, it's an opportunity for me to see you, It's an opportunity for me to like be my funniest My ideas were you back, Yeah, I would change your mind. You know, you'll spend the night with me and then realize you made the wrong decision. He did it lassic female move totally. He didn't. He didn't change his mind. I tried my hardest to be everything that he would want, like knowing what he liked about me, and I tried to be the perfect version for him, and all it did was leave me bitterly disappointed and feel so pathetic and useless because at the end of the night, he still didn't want to be with me and he had just even though he knew I was in love with him, still he just wanted to be my friend.
Speaker 2: And I was like, you know what, fuck your friendship. I've got friends. Yeah, go find another leg to fuck watch me walk on out of here.
Speaker 1: Leave.
Speaker 2: I love that. But it's honestly, that is so true.
Speaker 1: And the fact is, you could have had a whole different experience with Matchbox twenty. You could look back at that differently. You could have taken a friend, you could have had a great time. But now when you think of it, you think of that time that you try to be someone you're not to woo back a guy that wanted to have a safety leg totally and do you know what. Okay, if you guys don't know what we're talking about, go and listen to the bonus episode.
Speaker 2: It's really funny. It's from last week. It's the funniest moment of my life.
Speaker 1: Okay, So like that, then the whole having sex with the back of my leg will make sense. It's a very funny episode, but I completely agree. I wish I'd had a bit more confidence, and I wish I'd had a little bit more self worth and known that. Don't put yourself in a situation one that you can't get out of because you're at a you're physically at an event. It's not like catching up for a coffee or going for a chat, like you're going to something together. But by going to this event as friends, you're solidifying this new status in.
Speaker 2: Your relationship, which is that you are not what you used to be.
Speaker 1: And I think the reality is that you will be bitterly disappointed if you are not ready to be friends yet.
Speaker 2: So don't go.
Speaker 1: This is an easy one, guys. If you're ever in this situation, just don't do it. Fight the urge, yeah, because then you'll have suppressed troumo about match Box twenty and fourteen years later, you'll still talk about it as a really painful time in your life.
Speaker 2: For I'm coming in.
Speaker 1: Hot, I have my anniversary coming up and want to get a couple of small gifts for my partner.
Speaker 2: Do you think buying viagra would be.
Speaker 1: Taken as sexy or insulting? I feel this is a very funny. I want to add our sex life is actually amazing. I just thought it might be something fun to do for a once off. What are your thoughts sexy or insulting?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: So I actually had to call in a bit of help on this question. I had to ask Matthew Johnson, he said, and then he really wanted me to preface. He's like, I've never tried viagra. And then he was like, oh, but I have tried liquid viagra, and I was like, well that's viagra. Pretty sure it's the same thing. Okay, So he said, I don't think it's offensive, so long as you preface it by saying, you know, I just wanted to try something new, spice things up. He said, However, you do have to be prepared to go to poundtown for about six hours because the guy is going to have a raging stiffy and he's not going to be able to do anything else with it. So if you enjoy being pounded today for six hours, six hours, I mean, no, we all, I'm like a six minute wonder.
Speaker 2: I'm like, all right, all right, you're done, let's go all. I can think of the Hipleixes, the next day.
Speaker 1: So if you're a ready to spend a whole day in poundtown go for a girlfriend, it could be a really, really fun little day for you. Also, it could be exhausting and you might just want to put on Netflix and cuddle on the couch. Okay, So I asked Jordan to because I feel like this is hard fast to answer, obviously being female, Jordan said, the first thing that you would think of immediately would be like, Okay, is there something that you're not happy with? Is there some sort of performance issue that you don't like, because that's essentially what my agree is. It's saying that you want it harder, and it's saying that you want it longer. So that's definitely something to consider if there is any sort of issue in your relationship. I mean, you've said it's amazing. I think if I got given, I just tried to put it back to me.
Speaker 2: I was if it was fine. It was my anniversary.
Speaker 1: Fake vagina likely came home with a pill that was like this will make you hornier or this will make you vagina tighter. I'd be cool, but where's the diamond? It was like, it's my anniversary, Like you've literally given me a pill to make your pleasure go longer. For me, I think it's like a touching. I think maybe maybe do it for fun one night if you really want to and have the conversation.
Speaker 2: But maybe maybe're not an anniversary gift. Yeah, I think you can try it.
Speaker 1: I think if you wanted to spice thing something, you can totally try it. But Brita is right, it doesn't have to be for an anniversary present. It's kind of a weird adniversary present. Let's just do it on a Saturday night. Well, you've got to make sure austually do it on a Saturday morning. It's gonna take you six hours. Girlfriend, you're gonna start that in the afternoon.
Speaker 2: You're the schedule.
Speaker 1: You have to live schedule because he's not going to be doing anything or gold anyway. It is going to be like he is pitching a tent and you were staying in for the day.
Speaker 2: All right. I think we answered that one too. All right in next.
Speaker 1: Question hit me, oh lad, we're just powering through these today. This is one that makes me extremely uncomfortable. But I think it's a really important to have a chat about. That wasn't a question that was me, guys, I feel like I was reading that in my question voice. One night, after babysitting for a family I worked for for six years, I got a call from the father, who was still on his night out. The mom had come home and that's why I had left. He was drunk and slurring his words, but he just wanted to check that I made it home. Okay, that was all fine, So I tried to go back to sleep. It was twelve thirty am, but then he called back three more times, so I eventually answered, and he started off with don't talk to me in that smoky voice. I was whispering so I as to not wake my housemates. Long story short, he told me that he has a thing for me and he thought I was sexy and hot and asked if I would come over right then he said would we ever be a thing and could we ever meet? Obviously, I was in utter shock, so I didn't say much apart from no. Also, please note I'm twenty four and I met them when I was eighteen.
Speaker 2: He is forty.
Speaker 1: The next day he messaged, apologizing and asking if we are all good? But now I don't know what to do. They introduced me as part of the family to their friends at the kids' birthdays, And it has been so long that I don't feel like I can just leave. I also don't know how i'd feel facing him though, and being in his house again, especially if the wife is not there. Do I tell her?
Speaker 2: Do I go back? Can I leave? Help? Noboddy? We are not all good? Not all good?
Speaker 1: Yeah, A bought not absolutely not. Hey, so I called you and sexually harassed you last night? Are we cool? And tried to share to my wife? And like, yeah, makes you feel completely uncomfortable?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 1: No, absolutely, just I'm so mad for a lot of reasons. One of the lesser reasons, I'm gonna say it anyway, is that it's so fucking hard to find a really good babysitter.
Speaker 2: If I was that.
Speaker 1: Wife, If I was that wife, that's where you had Matt messed up my babysitter that I'd had for five years.
Speaker 2: I would be so dirty.
Speaker 1: Ah, Okay, you have to quit your job, Like you cannot work with this family anymore. You can't work in an environment where you know that the dad feels something more for you or would try something on if he gets another opportunity, because like it's a really really uncomfortable environment for you. It's probably not a very safe environment for you. And I think by working there and showing up in that environment without addressing it, you may even be giving him some sort of indication that this is okay, because if you don't address this, he's gonna think this is fine, which is absolutely not fine. And that's not saying that that's your fault at all, but he needs a fucking dressing down. That's what he needs for starters. What would I do if I was in a situation, I would quit. I would quit, and I would speak to the wife and say because it's going to be a shock to them if you're a babysitting and it's a casual work, it's going to be a shock if you're saying, hey, I can't work for you at all ever again. And I don't have a reason, I do think you should speak to the wife and say I can't work.
Speaker 2: For you anymore.
Speaker 1: Your husband was very inappropriate to me on a night out after he'd had a few drinks. I feel completely uncomfortable, and you can leave it at that, because I think that you will want to say something. You will probably feel incomplete if you don't. And it's also really hard because you have a relationship with these children. You've been part of their lives for the past five six years. This is not a small thing. This makes me really angry too, and I feel so angry. Yeah, I want to start by saying, this really fucking sucks that this happens to you, and you're the one that has to go and lose your job, and you're the one that has to go and lose the family that you're close to, and it feels unfair, and it is unfair because you shouldn't have to go and quit your job because somebody else did the wrong thing and made you feel uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: But what Laura said is right.
Speaker 1: Regardless of all of that, you're in an environment that you're extremely uncomfortable in and you shouldn't have to be in that, And the only option is for you to leave because a family can't leave. So I think what Laura said is correct. You absolutely do not have to if you don't want to. You don't have to tell them the reason, like you're entitled to be, like, Hey, it's time for me to move on to my next chapter and I won't be working here anymore.
Speaker 2: But I also don't want you.
Speaker 1: To feel bad at all about bringing this up to the wife if that's what you feel like you want to do, and that's what's going to help you, because he's done the wrong thing.
Speaker 2: This is not you.
Speaker 1: It's completely in your hands what you want to do and how much you want to divulge and what you're comfortable with. You could walk away and not say a thing, and you're then going to feel guilty and wish you did.
Speaker 2: Is that going to eat you alive?
Speaker 1: Or is it going to eat you alive if you tell her something and it breaks up the family. Ultimately, only you can make the decision. But if it was me, I would probably tell the wife because I feel like I would want to know. If I was in that situation and my husband was trying to cheat on me while I was at home with the kids with a babysitter that had just left, I would want to know. So I think that you could start by just saying, look, yeah, there was something that was really inappropriate and I don't feel.
Speaker 2: Comfortable in the house anymore.
Speaker 1: You can leave it that if you want, but at least you've flagged that something is amiss. You've given them a reason, and it might make you feel a.
Speaker 2: Lot better too.
Speaker 1: I completely agree with everything you said, Britt. I think there is a huge, huge inequality in power here. The fact that he is your employer, the fact that you have to come into his home, into his private space, twenty year age difference, yeah, the fact that you guys will have to spend time alone, Like, it is such a gross abuse of power that he has and what he has done.
Speaker 2: And I do not think that you can continue.
Speaker 1: To work there, Like, I really think that it's it's not safe, it's not healthy for you.
Speaker 2: I don't think that you should stay.
Speaker 1: And it's not your fault and you have done nothing wrong and there's nothing that you should feel upset about. But even though all of those things are true, you're the one who has to live through all the consequences of this, Like, like Britt said, you're the one who's going to lose your job, You're the one who loses the family, You lose all of these things. And I think the only way to maybe even muster back a little bit of that, and it can come a bit from anger, It doesn't just have to come from being like, oh, I want to do the right thing. For the wife and you know, be this perfectly supportive and moral person. It's okay to be fucking mad sometimes that someone's done something that means that you don't get to live your life and do the things that you want to do because you've done nothing wrong and you have to wear his consequences. So I think even if your motivation isn't just because you're a perfectly saintly person, if your motivation comes from being like a little bit pissed off at him, that's okay as well. And you can have that conversation with his wife. And I think I would, Yeah, that's pretty much that in a nutshell that yeah, it really.
Speaker 2: Sucks, and me too.
Speaker 1: And I also think if you find confrontation hard and you don't know, you don't think you can literally sit down face to face and have that conversation with a wife.
Speaker 2: Write a letter. There's a lot of ways you can do it.
Speaker 1: And even in a letter you can say I just didn't know how to tell you this or talk about it. But if you do want to call me after this, that's fine because I often find it's a lot easier to do that put something in a text message, in writing in a letter and then once both parties have a time because that way you can articulate it exactly the way you want, she can have time to absorb it, and then you can go and meet and talk about it.
Speaker 2: So that's another option too.
Speaker 1: There are plenty of ways to do it to make all parties, not all parties, but you and the wife feel comfortable. Yeah, and look, at the end of the day, if you do not want to tell her, if there's a part of you that says, look, I want to get out of this situation, I don't really want to work for him anymore, but I don't feel comfortable having in the conversation. You don't have to do that either. You know, we're just saying what we would do if we were in this situation. But the reality is is you have to do what's right for you, and you have to take care of yourself because in this situation, you are the most important person.
Speaker 2: Okay, I have a tricky one, really really tricky, ladies.
Speaker 1: I need your advice. My hairdresser is a good friend of mine and has been doing my hair and been a friend for twenty plus years. I am loyal to her and only ever go to her to have my hair done, but after years of walking out unhappy with the end result, I would like to try someone else, but I don't want to offend her. I have tried showing her photos for inspiration, discussing what to do with my hair before the appointment, but it's never what I ask for.
Speaker 2: What do I do? This is so awkward.
Speaker 1: I actually don't even know how to answer this. I know I just sprung this on Laura. We didn't discuss this one. This makes me uncomfortable because no part of you, ever, ever, ever wants to offend a friend, and obviously you've been doing it for twenty years. Like for you to be like, cool, I'm trying someone new, especially if you're like I fucking hated my hair for twenty years, Like this is probably the first time. I don't really know what solid advice to give you. You can either be super super honest and say like, oh, do you know what you could do? Maybe she's not a specialist in something like so maybe you say, hey, I'm going to go try something new and I'm going to get some hair extensions. I'm going to this specialist that does hair extensions. Just get some tapes or something that you can get out soon as well put them in, because that way you're like, and when you're at their hair dress up, be like, this is what I want, explaining to us, get what you want, get the hair extensions, and then a couple of weeks later I'd be like, oh, I didn't like the hair extensions, I take it out.
Speaker 2: And then you've got the hair that you wanted. What's like the only like way I can think you can skewed around it.
Speaker 1: I hate I hate laughing because it's not funny, Like nobody wants to disappoint a friend.
Speaker 2: We're laughing at uncomfortable hairt I'm.
Speaker 1: Just laughing that, Like, you are such a good person that you have spent twenty years with a hairstyle that you don't like because she's your friendly. She's your friend, like you're an angel, You're actually an angel sent from the heavens. I don't I don't think I would go to the extent of getting hair extensions.
Speaker 2: See, I wouldn't do anything I can to avoid her feeling.
Speaker 1: No, of course, but it's also her extensions are really expensive. Like it's not like you don't go and spend a thousand dollars to avoid upsetting a friend like that. We still I mean, you know not everybody has no let to.
Speaker 2: Go do that. And I'm joking, I just could have the sit down with them. I don't even reckon you do have a sit.
Speaker 1: Down your hairstyle.
Speaker 2: I think you just go.
Speaker 1: I think you just you know what, Like, are you wanting to do something that's completely outrageously different or is it just like a bit of a trim bit of a maintain I think you just go and you know what you say? You say, I got a group on voucher or some want do you know what? Someone bought me a voucher for my birthday or for Christmas or something, and I got my hair done.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can make it not a big deal. Don't blow it up.
Speaker 1: I think if you sit down and have a heart to heart about it, you're only going to really deeply upset them.
Speaker 2: But no one likes confrontation. Your friend's not gonna like confrontation either.
Speaker 1: She's not gonna like accost you and be like, why did you get your hair done somewhere else? She's gonna know that that's an uncomfortable conversation. And I think just go, say you got a voucher from someone else. Have a little white like get your hair done the way that you like it. And then maybe when your hair is done the way that you like it, you'd be able to go back to your friend and say, hey, I really like this. Do you think you can maintain this? And if she can't, then you got another voucher. Nah, it's so I love the way nabbing this out. Now, Okay, these are my thoughts on what you just said. I'm going to disagree with. I don't think you can just go. I don't think you can turn up to brunch and have your new hairstyle. It's like it's too you can't. They're your friend with twenty years and then your hair dress, Like you have to have that conversation.
Speaker 2: You can't just both. It's the elephant in the room. It'll make it worse.
Speaker 1: She'll be upset. But I do like what you said about maybe making it someone's giving you a gift. But it has to be someone that knows that you don't have a hair dress, a best friend of twenty years, so it has to like, could be work, colleague, could be anything totally, Like, we're gonna leave it up to you to make up that white life. Lying is never the right solution, but in this solution, it's the right.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The other thing you could maybe do is if you have a holiday or a weekend away planned or something like that, you could get it done while you're on holiday and you could be like I went to get a blow dry and ended up just getting colors, you know, when on vac.
Speaker 2: You could make it something like that.
Speaker 1: I think it's gonna be like something taken out of your ordinary life, or you have the balls and you sit down and say, hey, like I'm gonna try something new. But I don't think you can just pretend it didn't happen.
Speaker 2: So I think you don't walk into brunch with like a new hair.
Speaker 1: I like that all of your suggestions like revolve, runt go and get hair extensions like a thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: God, just go away on holiday and then get a hair when you don't go on holiday to get your hair.
Speaker 1: But I think like make it if you do a weekend away, like find a hairdresser and be like, oh, I just tried something new.
Speaker 2: Who knows. I just don't think you can not talk it through. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Look, I guess maybe we're not gonna agree on this one. I think the bigger you make it, and the more that you kind of try and flesh out a lie in real life with someone, the more chance you have of actually are coming undone, and the more chance that someone's gonna be like, okay, I can tell that you're lying to me, especially if it's your best friend.
Speaker 2: I do think it's very easy to just.
Speaker 1: You know, show up with different hair and be like, oh, I know, I hope you're not offended. I got given a voucher from a work person, got my hair done at this salon. The bigger you make it, the bigger this is going to be as a deal. So try and keep it as minimal as possible, is all I'm going to say. But look, no one wants to have hair that they don't like for twenty years. This is your opportunity to do something different.
Speaker 2: You already put in the hard yards.
Speaker 1: You put twenty twenty years, like you need time to take that back. But most people don't even put that much effort into any relationship. You've done that for twenty years with your hairdresser.
Speaker 2: You just have a medal.
Speaker 1: Can you let us know what you do I would love to hear. Also, send us a photo of the new hair. You'll be anonymous. Yeah alright guys, that is it from ours. Thank you for listening to another episode. Thank you to everybody who is sent in a question. You also know that if your question is not one that you need to keep anonymous, you can always post it in the Facebook group as well, which is Life Uncut Discussion Group, and hit us up on Instagram which is Life Uncut Podcast. You know the drill pley mom, tell your dad, so your friends and shared a love because I let you do that on your