Speaker 1: It's in the news today, but it was actually on TV Reload, the podcast last deep the Line. Hey guys, welcome back to TV Reload. Thank you for clicking and downloading. On today's episode with Tobias, the fourth eliminated contestant from this year's Australian Survivor on Network ten, I will be talking about Tobias's time in Samoa and of course what he thinks now that the smoke has been well and truly snuffed out on his torch. Australian Survivor Titans Versus Rebels is a showdown that pits the winners against the underdogs and the big wigs against the battlers, with each player competing for a grand prize of half a million dollars. Tobias is from Byron Bay, New South Wales. As a member of the Cuddle Crew, Tobias found himself blindsided on the Rebels second Tribal Council, which was a surprise for us as an audience seeing as that we never got to see his story package as it was the majority alliance in the Rebels team intended to blindside Alex over him and the split vote, but it was Kelly who went rogue unexpectedly switching her vote to Tobias, causing his elimination. Tobias will talk about his Rebels team mate. It's including why he didn't like Kelly and how he knew she would vote for him. He will unpack throwing the challenge and why that was a mistake for his long game. I will address the demise of the Cuddle Alliance, and then we will dive into his relationship with Sarah. Plus he will explain why if he found an idol he would throw it away into the ocean. There is so much to unpack with Tobias, and he's really generous with his time. So sit back and relax as we dive just that little bit deeper to the world of Australian Survivor, which continues this Sunday night at seven thirty on Network ten. Hi, Tobias, how are you.
Speaker 2: I'm really good, I'm really good. How are you?
Speaker 1: Very excited to be talking to you. I have to say I'm a little surprised. I'm a little surprised I'm talking to you same.
Speaker 2: I was surprised as well. I didn't see it coming.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't think anyone saw the result coming in the tribal council. How do you feel about it now looking.
Speaker 2: Back on it.
Speaker 3: I don't know how they didn't realize that Kell would have swung her vote. Me and Kell butted heads at camp. They didn't really show it in adits, but we didn't get along that well. I didn't really like her at the time. I love her now she's great, but at the time I was pretty off her, so I made it clear that I wanted I would have happily gotten rid of her. I'm not surprised that she voted for me at all, not in the slightest, but I'm surprised that Eileen didn't realize that she would have voted for me.
Speaker 2: So maybe Aileen.
Speaker 3: Should have been ainsight, got the girls to vote for me and the boys to vote for Alex. Then she wouldn't have had the opportunity to vote, and wouldn't have had to keep telling her that she had to vote for Alex, not me. But hey, hindsight's beautiful.
Speaker 1: You were pretty confident, though, with your strength and your effort to help around the camp, that you would be safe. Do you think that that strategy was wrong now?
Speaker 3: I think throwing that first challenge was wrong. She shouldn't have done that, probably wouldn't have ended up in this situation we were in. But yeah, look, maybe I should have been played trying to play the game a bit more. I just wanted to win challenges because I figured that we win challenge besides that one that we through that was so stupid.
Speaker 2: But even after.
Speaker 3: That, the crew would have been like, look, let's go with the smart option. People obviously an't pulling their weight around camp. Maybe we should lose some of out deadweight before we start picking the place apart. But I guess people were playing their game from the day one, and I was like kind of waiting, I was going to start playing my game a little bit further down the track. In hindsight, I should have started playing from the start, from the beginning, from first day.
Speaker 1: I mean, you do hear other players saying, oh, I do want to be the personal kick gets sort of kicked out for flying under the radar. So I'm just going to go really really hard straight away. But the thing is, you know, it's almost like you don't know, you know, sometimes people are absolutely rewarded for flying under the radar for as long as they can, and then sometimes they accidentally get bumped out like what we saw with you. But do you know what I feel like with you? I don't know if we got to know you as well as we did with Frankie, Jessica and Peter. Do you know what I mean? Like those three people, we really got to see some juiciest storylines. We felt like we knew them a little bit better. Do you feel like watching it back that it was an editor's decision to hide you from the episodes, you know, so that we were so shocked because everyone was shocked watching you go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe, Like I've got a pretty big personality, like and I was quite vocal.
Speaker 2: I probably wasn't. I wasn't.
Speaker 3: I was super confident and vocal, but I wasn't entwined in the drama like the other people were. I was like playing my challenges strongly. I was doing everything around camp. I was trying to play both games, be physical and fit and strong and do that and help us win in that respect, and also win the hearts of everyone around camp and make sure that I was doing what I needed to do, cooking dinners, making fires, fixing the shelter so everyone was happy. And I thought I had a good grasp across the board of keeping everyone happy. But I can see how my alliance with the other three and people would have realized that a, I'm likable, be I'm good at challenges, and they would have realized that it's only a matter of time before we gain some traction. So they're like, we need to pick these people apart regardless, And.
Speaker 1: Like, do you think it's that though? Do you think that there was some jealousy because at the end of the day, I mean, you're all pretty cute in the cuddle alliance and you're all having a great time. Like I'm at home and I'm jealous I'm not getting any cuddles, So like maybe the peripheral was jealous of the connection, or do you think it's because they're like, we're going to really cut this alliance because it's the first one to stand out.
Speaker 3: Well, I think I think with kel and she didn't like the relationship I had with Sarah because we were pretty tight.
Speaker 2: So like we were.
Speaker 3: Tight, and I think everyone knew that they weren't going to be able to split me and her up regardless, Like and probably even Alex as well after Peter went. They weren't going to split us up. So they had to do something to split us up. But also Kel kind of in the background was like always there with Sarah and always been like he's playing you, he's playing you. She thought I was playing Sarah, which I wasn't. Like sarah'school. We go along well, we were like our personalities worked well together, and we became mates pretty quickly, like goodnighte and I.
Speaker 1: Just kept jump in on that though, because like, did you go on a date with her after the show? Because there were some bits and pieces like that we got to see and we're like, oh, there's a real connection going on here happened now?
Speaker 2: No, we like we got along really.
Speaker 1: Well, super cute, really good looking. I think your both single.
Speaker 2: Like I've got to get friends.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, let me just stop talking about this altogether then, and let's never let her listen to the podcast.
Speaker 2: It's so fine. So yeah, Sarah's cool, she's amazing, Like we're mates, but.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, we were tight, and I don't know, I think there was a bit of jealousy with Kel because Kel and Sarah go along well, and Kel was kind of like Sarah would nearly like mother.
Speaker 2: Keller bit because it's pretty all over the shot and she'd.
Speaker 1: Be like really, but nowhere noticed, Oh yeah, well right.
Speaker 2: She'd like to be like nearly seem a bit manic, and then she'd be like crying, and then she's like laughing, and then constantly like.
Speaker 3: I guess, Sarah was always really suing her and stuff, and Kel hated that me and Sarah were so tight, so she wanted to get rid of me. And plus me and Kel didn't really get along because I was off her for not pulling away, so she was happy to get rid of me. And then everyone else was kind of like, we need to pick these guys apart. We can't keep them together. They are not Once it gets down to like one on one stuff, they're.
Speaker 2: Going to do well.
Speaker 1: But I feel like, why are we getting rid of this person? I mean, Kel is, you know, really hard to live with. I'm sure she's a beautiful person and you can see that, but like we often see in these elimination shows that these characters that are a little bit like mister Bean or Bridget Jones, like they're sort of like these eccentric characters that driving people nuts. They seem to survive the vote.
Speaker 3: I mean, look, this is just my idea, but I would personally, I'd keep Kell before I kept myself, because if I comes down to a one or one challenge, I'm going against me or I'm going against Kel. I'm way more worried about going against me than going against her. Like if there's something that's physically demanding where we have to god knows what, just so some one on one challenge.
Speaker 2: To every man for himself. I don't want to go against me. I got stabborn. I'm do that shit all day, Like, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think I've played a pretty integral part in the challenge challenges we won. Like saw the one that we were holding up the net with the coconuts. See the size of dag and Viola.
Speaker 2: Yeah we held it. We were there were holding it nose Guy's like go like like I literally could do that shit all day.
Speaker 3: But yeah, so I get where she came from, and it was probably a smart move on her behalf because I would have got rid of when I could.
Speaker 1: But what is she doing with Alex though? I mean everyone, I mean we as the viewers are privileged to know that we can see that he doesn't like Kel and he wants Kel gone, and that hell shouldn't trust him, but then to flip like you know, in that moment, and that's how we saw it. It was really hard for us to watch because everyone, I believe everyone in Australia screamed at the screen and said no, don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well I think also like they didn't actually show the editor's cart was like they didn't show Kell and I and like me saying how much I disliked her and how much I was.
Speaker 1: We saw that though, because she came over to ask you to scramble and you didn't even lift your head. You were like, that's the response I give to flies and mosquitos to come around me, do you know what I mean? Like how do we get rid of the pest? So like she was in her right in that respect, and we did get to see the fact that you'd ignored her, because that's a pivotal point watching it back, I feel like if you said let's go do the scramble, you know, maybe she might might have played it differently.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Look, I don't think she she wanted to spit me and Sarah regardless, Like she wanted Sarah on her side, backing her, okay, and she knew that if it came down to it, and I was like, Sarah, you need to vote for kel. Sarah would have voted for her, okay, So she wanted she wanted to split us up regardless. So I don't even think any of us spoke to her. She wouldn't have changed her mind, No way she would have changed her mind.
Speaker 1: She was like, when he's gone, damn it, she's done. Yeah, I feel like that's what. Yeah. Hearing that loud and clear. Now you know the rise of Eileen amongst those big personalities, last night gave us like a really likable story arc for her, and I can imagine the fans are going to be obsessed with her. Now do you think that she can stand out and run the rebels tried?
Speaker 2: She definitely like she put in her all.
Speaker 3: I know that because like when there was even like down to opening coconuts, she wasn't the best at it, but she was always having a crack, like she was always like putting in one hundred percent and anything that she couldn't do, like I was pretty good at without sounding like.
Speaker 1: A Blenka, I love that tell us to be a wenker.
Speaker 3: I was good at everything around camp, at lighting fires, I'm good at lifting staff, building stuff.
Speaker 1: Whatever I noticed. I was like, you were good at everything. All my favorite things about survivor people in the peripheral is you know he's helping out, he's doing anything he can. He's good to look at. You had all these things.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, exactly, and like she's always asking, she's I was like, how do you do this? Can you have me with this? Can you help me with this?
Speaker 3: And you know what, also I maybe did I thought I could use my chalel and my good looks on her and kind of manipulate a it and get her to vote with me on something.
Speaker 2: And I made that kind of clear. I remember at one point she was just like, no, Toby, I'm not following for your bullshit. It's just like she saw straight through it.
Speaker 1: You played too hard. Yeah, that's when you put the cards on the table and you're like, Okay, maybe shouldn't have done that. Just some nice eye contact every now and again, less you know, corb, Yeah, another little wing every I know, the wink is disgusting as anyone ever linked.
Speaker 3: Wow prig I love but that week in his provo, it was just an interesting dynamic. The whole thing was an interesting dynamic. I think that everyone thought that Alex was going to go home.
Speaker 2: Literally everyone.
Speaker 1: I heard people that were watching Maths on a different channel say Alex was going home, so they were Alex.
Speaker 3: Has gone, Alex has gone, and like, yeah, it was actually interesting to see it all on fold because I had no idea who set that plan into motion.
Speaker 2: I didn't know how, I didn't know why.
Speaker 3: I had no idea, but I guess it was just to make Shareah picksides and be like all right, them making it clear that they can pick us apart, and knowing that they had control they controlled.
Speaker 1: But it makes me wonder because I'm asking about Eileen and whether or not she could be the person who runs rebels. There's also Kirby who clearly thinks that she's running rebels. And then you've got Ferris, you know, maybe he's going to run the show. Like at this point of the game when you left, did you have if you had to put money on it, if you had to put on who's going to end up running that and have the most amount of influence? Who is that person?
Speaker 3: Okay, so I actually don't. I actually am soliblyvious as to what happened, like moving.
Speaker 1: Forward, but well that's about what you would know, but more about what you would guess.
Speaker 2: I like.
Speaker 3: I like Ferris, and Ferris Is some of the things he did like and just the looks he gave and stuff.
Speaker 2: I'm like this guy. He's a really smart guy. He's likable. He can make you like go.
Speaker 3: From not liking him to liking him in a split second. He's a mastermind, and I could see him running the show. But also Kirby, like Kirby, super smart, sits back, observes Faris.
Speaker 2: I feel like those who have got very similar personality. I can sit back observe.
Speaker 3: Maybe Ferris's manipulative behavior is more, you can see it more, whereas Kirby flies under the radar with it.
Speaker 2: So I reckon between those who one of those.
Speaker 3: Who would have been running a tribe for sure or will be running the tribe for sure moving.
Speaker 1: Forward, because I mean, for me, you know, he's a big player, and he's pulled some pretty big moves, But I don't feel like any of those risks that he's talked about that he's wanted to play to maybe get some agency and you know, have become a favorite with the fans and all that kind of stuff. I just don't know if it's paid off for him, especially, hasn't paid off for his friends, so it seems very reckless, like great Speedo's mate. But I think you're going home soon.
Speaker 3: Those things just him payoff, Like we shouldn't have thrown that challenge. And you know the funny thing, even though we threw the challenge, we lost by it was literally those blocks both winning those puzzles at the exact same time. It would have taken us one footstep, one hard to push on the sled, or one one slingshot that I intentionally didn't do, and we would.
Speaker 2: Have won accidentally.
Speaker 3: Like I've been the hindsight, we actually like could have smoked that challenge, and we would have won so many more if we had to just stuck together.
Speaker 1: So Raymond missing out on those you know, those immunity idols feels like a little bit on brand for Raymond, like and Rama. You know, I think I like Raymond. I think he sort of comes across like this odd ball, but in a really kind of likable, captive kind of way. I mean, it's nice to see someone different in a pack full of people like this.
Speaker 2: You know what, he's different?
Speaker 3: I like, right, he's an odd character. He definitely sat back and observed and would just like wander off and do stuff. He was very, very nonchalant in what he's doing. Maybe he's a bit more calculated than he came across as, but then also maybe not.
Speaker 2: I know, he knows the game very well.
Speaker 3: He is easy to like, but also there were some times that like he'd walk around the camp and just talk about rubbish and everyone was just like, shut up, what are you talking about? Or like you just hear him just start pissing himself, laughing to himself and we're like, what are you?
Speaker 2: Are you good? Like, you're right.
Speaker 1: But it's great though, because it's you know what, it's like, it's that kind of joker vibe, you know what I mean, Like it's the insane person that giggles to themselves. It actually for the viewer, And I think what people don't understand about being in the experience versus being a viewer is how those things work. And like, I think it's a really good strategy for Ray with the fans out there watching this show. His likability to be that kooky, crazy nut job on the side, yeah, well, I mean no one, no.
Speaker 3: One really disliked him. It was like he got a bit annoying at times, but no one disliked him. He didn't stand out and made people not like him, which was fine, and like people probably wouldn't have voted him out, just like he would have probably got votes just because or got voted out because he didn't do a lot around camp and stuff. Simo de Calbert was definitely not as annoying Askel, so he would have just like flown under the radar.
Speaker 1: Bit definitely gives you those vibes that you know when he grew up his mum, you know, came and collected the dishes from his bedroom and you know, watching, you know, you get those vibes from him.
Speaker 2: That maybe like, yeah, I get that absolutely.
Speaker 1: Do you think that those two idols though, could have been found by anyone else? Because I kind of felt like that was set up for Ferris because Ferris had already seen the box, so dropping some keys into that reward at that point, people would have known that Ferris is going to run straight to that box. So it felt like, do you even question those sorts of parts of the game where you think, well, yeah, I think so.
Speaker 3: I reckon that, like maybe if that box hadn't been found although like even if the box wasn't found, they probably wanted him to find it sooner than later. So like to throw a bit more especially into our time because we had been we had one challenges, Like there wasn't there was a bit of drama going on, but it wasn't wild.
Speaker 2: So to throw that in the metnix was a good thing.
Speaker 3: But I don't know, it's hard to say, like maybe if you hadn't found it, those keys wouldn't.
Speaker 2: Have been in that reward. But then like who had a clue to a thing in these banana which obviously like would have been planted there at the time for sure, like they would have given.
Speaker 1: Them those bananas, would just hand it out. It's not like there was like a banana with everyone's name on.
Speaker 3: It, no, No, but like that was definitely like so like they probably would have been like, all right, we want these guys to find there's an idol here.
Speaker 2: We're going to put a clue in this one because everyone's too under find it, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, it was like everyone was too scared to go searching for idols, like people would do it on the like obviously trying to do it, so synekly. I had a couple of little looks, but like, I wasn't actively out hunting. I think Ray was actively out hunting, and he kept getting strung making people suspicious. So like, I think the more you were out hunting, the more suspicious people are of you, and then they don't trust you. So I think it was it was a hard scenario, but yeah, those keys were probably definitely well because.
Speaker 2: He found that. They were like, all right, let's saw this in here and let's spice it up a bit.
Speaker 1: I'd be like, listen, here, fuckers, we've all got to get got to find an idol. If they saw me in the bush looking for the idol, I'd be like, that's because I need this thing and you all need it too. So like, if you've got a problem with me looking for an idol, that's because you think that you can't look for one yourself. I think we should all be doing the EMU parade and going through the grass and looking for whatever whatever we can find, and good luck to whoever can find it. To not look for an idol to me how to get all of that, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I was like, literally, at so early in the game, I was like, let's keep the team united and not try and split it apart. Besides the fact that we threw a challenge, but there was a point that I even said to people when we were looking, when we had the key and we're off looking, there was a point that I said something like if I find if I find an idol, like, if there's a group of us I find an idol, I'm probably going to stroll it in the ocean, fuck with everyone, and or like do something with it, because it's like, what do you do if you find one and everyone knows you found it. It's like either they're going to pick on you to make you flush it. Well, no one's going to trust you. I'd rather if I found one, I'm just gonna be like, Okay, if people knew I found it, so here.
Speaker 2: Get rid of it.
Speaker 1: We'll give it to the person that needs it the most. You know that that would well give it to the person Do you know what I would do? And this is like no one cares what I would do, but I would almost give it to the person that dislikes me the most in the team, who I'm the most dubious of. If I found an idol, I'd be like, I'm going to give this to you you I mean, and sure they could go to the you know, do their piece of camera and be like that guy Benjamin's not not all there? Why would he? Why would he have done this and then ruin it. I trust in people's relationships. I trust in a quid pro quote type thing and you know, developing relationships. But what do you reckon about Ferris playing that idol now though, because what's going to stop everyone from getting rid of him next week? Like he doesn't have that action?
Speaker 3: I think I think it was well, it was smart because he definitely knew that people were gunning for him.
Speaker 2: I don't think he trusted he trusted people. I mean, look it was it was.
Speaker 3: Done in the long run because he didn't need to play it. But if I was him in that situation, feeling how he felt, I would have played it too. And like the other thing that they didn't show is we cooked. I cooked dinner for everyone, told everyone dinner was ready. Ferris wandered off to do something, and then by the time he got back, I didn't realize that all the food was gone. He didn't even eat, so he was probably even more more rattled because he hadn't eaten or tired and stressed because like you saw his face, everyone was just like he was. He was freaking out and so was like people were freaking out. Grek was freaking out. Remember at one point, gall beside, I mean, like, is it me?
Speaker 2: Am I going? And I'm like, now, bro, like, you're nothing to worry about.
Speaker 1: But I wouldn't be asking you considering that you were the person going. You're the most confident, don't worry abouta mate.
Speaker 2: I'd have been the vote before that, he said that.
Speaker 3: But yeah, look, if I was first at that point, I would have played it too, feeling how he would have been feeling because he knows he knew that I seemed trust him, and he knew that everyone everyone knew he found something. It is no matter how many times he said he didn't and he said, we believed him. Everyone knew that he found.
Speaker 1: Some trip down. When they said take off your clothes and they didn't do that, I was like, what are you guys doing? Make him take off this? No, not not in a lude way, but yes, he was saying that's to call to everyone's bluff, and everyonee went, oh, okay, I think it was even you that was like, hey, guys, we're all friends, now, let's not make him take his clothes off.
Speaker 2: And I was like, no, he I should have just made him do it.
Speaker 3: I thought that because me and him had been talking after, like before that, and I thought if he had Onney might have told me because we like, we're signed to click and we're like, all right, oh, let's try and fucking do something part language.
Speaker 1: So I think as well, though, maybe Garrek will use his idol, because you know, they've both got idols. So then maybe if Feris gets into trouble, maybe he will step up and hand him an idol next time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I mean that's that's the other funny thing.
Speaker 3: How to be honest, If I was Feris when I found even though people were looking for something with a key, I probably would have letted people astray because there's only so long everyone's going to be looking for stuff.
Speaker 2: No one's going to keep looking for hours and hours and hours. On me, there's three keys. I would have.
Speaker 3: Waited and try and tried to pick that thing off at night or when there's no one around, and kept two idols for myself. But instead he got he knew where it was, so let everyone to it, and then everyone else was already sus so everyone's, yeah, well you've.
Speaker 1: Just mentioned what I would have done. I would have just been like, hope no one finds it with this search and discovery meeting that we're doing now, wait for everyone to fall asleep and have the two idols. But I mean, you don't know there's two idols in there. You don't know any of those things, so it's hard to sort of Can I ask you? If you had the key that unlocks a box on the Titans team and you could form an alliance with someone over there, who would you have picked from the limited interaction that you guys have these two groups have had. Who would you have wanted to form an alliance with at this point?
Speaker 2: Knowing what I know now, probably the middle age Marfa.
Speaker 3: At that point in time, I probably ended would have ended up butting up with like Nathan and Jayden and stuff, because like strong fit dudes, similar personalities me Nathan like become mates. Now, I probably would have clicked with those guys, But knowing what I know now, it should have been the other guys like age.
Speaker 2: Like I'm forty one, like I'm middle aged. I probably should have been in that group.
Speaker 1: Do you know what though, it's interesting when you see that limited interaction between the two groups because I like the gossip and the comments about the guy in the blue speeders. It really does highlight how much those two teams don't really know each other at this point of the game.
Speaker 3: No, no, you like, like after challenges and stuff, because we end up always it would be like me and Alex or some against Jayden and Nathan, and like Nathan's bigger than.
Speaker 2: Me, Jayden's twice my size, but we end up going up against.
Speaker 3: Him because we're probably the most physical guys on our team against the most physical guys and antid but we grow out afterwards. We'd be talking and having a quick chart and stuff whenever we could, so like we were already forming bonds and that's just how that that's.
Speaker 2: Just how that works.
Speaker 1: So you know, it's interesting. We get to this point of the podcast and I'm like, oh, we kind of talked about everybody, but then like Rihanna and Scott, I haven't even really mentioned them in the podcast so far. We're at episode four, is Ree and Scott are they people that viewers have not seen and we're missing out on something like.
Speaker 3: Scott that Scott's pretty quiet. He's pretty chill, like pretty reserved, prety, laidback. He is definitely a wallflower. I think probably didn't phantas he is like probably very different to everyone, like smart dude, lovely human, beautiful guy, raids a bit more outgoing.
Speaker 2: She didn't see her personally, she's pretty.
Speaker 3: She's a really funny girl, very outgoing, good personally, good humor. But yeah, you didn't see a lot of that either, So I'm I'm assuming moving forward we're going to see more of her. Scott is to quiet dude, pretty chill, So no, I don't think he was just pretty reserved the whole time that I was there anyway, So we didn't really they didn't haven't really skipped him out of it, But yeah, definitely, I think they've edited re out a bit. It's weird watching editing now, so there's so many things that are like not there or like they missed a few years.
Speaker 2: There's an epic battle that happens on that pontoon where Sarah actually like.
Speaker 3: Annihilated Valeria, like lattened her in two seconds, and it was like one of the epic shots.
Speaker 2: But it was probably maybe it was a bit too brutal. They didn't show it.
Speaker 1: I don't think they say that after watching George almost getting decapitated last year. I think the producers are happy to watch.
Speaker 2: That battle was where I wrestled Jaden.
Speaker 3: That was like, that was pretty hectic that afterwards My team was like, you're right, and I was fine, but like I was like busted knees and stuff like I've got smoked.
Speaker 2: Jade's a big guy.
Speaker 3: Huge and just like so much having two hands on the thing, just like grabbed me and pulled threw me under the ground. I actually lasted longer than I thought I was against him when I in my memory I got smoked in about two seconds. But watching it back, I was like, oh, I actually did all right? Like I did.
Speaker 1: I think you did well. I'm told you from a viewers perspective, Look, we have to go. So I'm very sad. I've probably asked you like about half of the question. I have so much that I would love to know, and I'm sure a lot of the other people that are doing like these podcasts and interviews will unearth some of that. So hopefully the fans can get to hear that there. But before you go, I've got a question I've added in now which I'm going to do every week, and in your words, if you can finish this sentence for me in the Game of Survivor.
Speaker 3: In the Game of Survivor, I learned to not throw challenges on your first tribal.
Speaker 2: That's ridiculous. Pull your heading. Guys.
Speaker 1: See, people are going to listen to this when they apply to go next year, so they're going to be like, thanks, thanks.
Speaker 2: And you've got a good chance of gon't throw it. You don't want to go to tibal councler, stay away from it.
Speaker 1: The last question ask is something? Ask everyone, what is something from behind the scenes, something we didn't get a chance to see, something that you can reveal. That's kind of a bit of an easter egg for your time on this.
Speaker 2: I actually did way better than they showed on the scene shot. It made me look appalling. I did.
Speaker 3: I actually did really well, but a little slide of hand, a little bit of magic that made me look real bad.
Speaker 1: It makes great It does make great television, does it does it makes I have had such a good time talking to you today, Like I think you're so fantastic and it's got such a good vibe. I don't know. I hate to use the word vibe, but I guess you are as vibe here. It's a team, it's it's a vibe. Enjoy chatting to the media. Thank you for taking the time and being so generous and chatting with me today. I had a really good time.
Speaker 2: No stress anytime,