Speaker 1: Welcome to them, Christian. No common show podcast.
Speaker 2: Our producer Tom was for selling him out her mate of hairs who when he was a bit tipsy about one, I want a cheeseburger, so went online, thought he'd upgrade that cheeseburger.
Speaker 1: What must have a brand new meat grinder.
Speaker 2: So it can never be in that situation ever Again, she's noble to have to.
Speaker 1: Come to me. Oh, grind my own patty. Give a man officially for a day, teach a man to be What have you ordered under the influence Joe? Good morning, morning Christian.
Speaker 3: How are you?
Speaker 1: I'm good Joe, welcome to the show. So what happened to you?
Speaker 4: Well, I'd had a good day on the horses and I was about five hundred dollars up and a couple of celebration drinks. Later went online and ordered a cricket back for what I thought was five hundred dollars, but there was five hundred British pounds and ended up costing me about fifteen hundred.
Speaker 2: So wow, wait, that's an expensive bat cricket Australian bring it didn't play, Joe?
Speaker 1: Have you still got it or did you cancel the order?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: Still, it turns out. It's an absolutely amazing bat but my face was a bit of a frown for the dungeon bugs.
Speaker 2: I wanted to come with an actual pack, Cummings. Was it marketed as actual amazing bat? Well, I got no choice. It's actually amazing. But that's great joke. Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: You cool. Have a good day, mate, guys. Brade's good morning.
Speaker 5: There you're gone, They're good. Brad's you will yeah, no, very well, thank you yourself?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, looking good? And Bradett, what happened to you? Under the influence?
Speaker 5: Uh, me and my wife will plan it the gall and see kids, right, And they canceled the ticket. So after quite a few bibes this particular night, ended up getting online and purchasing some cold tittle tickets, not realizing I've just gone here click done when we actually turned up, didn't realize that we actually clicked the front Rowe.
Speaker 2: Normally venue map, don't you And it's flipping stages it says stage in big leaves.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, Jimmy, I did say.
Speaker 5: I had quite a few so I didn't know what I was doing. I'm on computer savvy, so yeah, yeah, so yeah, but no, it turned out good. Because Kis canceled their tour, and I was kind of disappointed, but wasn't disappointed at all. When I saw cold again.
Speaker 1: I thought that was great.
Speaker 2: This is the Christian o'connells show podcast Michelle.
Speaker 6: Good morning, Michelle, Oh, good morning, Christian.
Speaker 3: I went on a trip to Africa and I was one of my stop offs with South Africa. So that was the last part of the trip that I had to plan. And I'd had a few drinks and I thought, yeap, better get this accommodation sorted out. And I went on went onto you know, booking dot com and was having a look and I thought, wow, a pineapple plantation in South Africa. I didn't know I had pineapple plantations. I thought, I'm my daughter all loved that. So so I booked the accommodation and uh was all well, all excited. That was the final leg of the trip that I had to sort out. And then the next day, when I was sober, I realized that the pineapple plantation was in South America and we were going to South Africa.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, I swear the pineapples are hemisphere, yes, yes, yes, but not where you wanted to go. So what happened.
Speaker 3: Look, they were great. I have reranked them out.
Speaker 2: The pineapples went delicious, fresh right off the tree.
Speaker 3: That the problem was, essay, you know South America, South Africa.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they got to help. They're got to help us drong people out.
Speaker 3: So we didn't take a detail it to South Africa. I'm sorry to South America. We went on to South Africa.
Speaker 2: I'm not even sure if you've got it right where you were meant to be. To be honest, I always wonder how many people have got the confused with Tellamarine and thought that was Melbourne and books of that.
Speaker 1: That must have happened so many times. Michelle, thank you very much. She Coolmette. You have a good day.
Speaker 6: No wraries things.
Speaker 1: Lizy, Good morning, liz.
Speaker 6: Y, Good morning, Goes. Yes, my husband I were at the pub one night just before Bathurst. It was and my husband, who has so much memorability and I keep chatting no more, came to me and he says, oh, look, he says, ya, don't we buy this? And he found online. I said, yeah, yeah, go for it, and he said you sure, it's a year, go for it. So he bought it. And then when I sort of saved it up and looked at it. It was two thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Right. First of all, you should not be ordering anything in a pub.
Speaker 2: They should jam Wi Fi signals even I right at home.
Speaker 1: What you do that under the influence in a pub? You got no business?
Speaker 2: That doesn't make any sense that the stuff on draft and things widely available on you find one click week credit card.
Speaker 1: So what was the memorability your husband did have? What's he into?
Speaker 6: It was a craigler Oh, he's into motorsport, he's an official with motorsport. But it was a Craig Lounds driving suit with all his wings and everything around it.
Speaker 3: And it was just.
Speaker 1: Day full size. It's as big as a man.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well no, it's sort of a green Guineas suit. It's a small.
Speaker 1: Is that the size under small? There was char and then there was grand.
Speaker 6: It's around about four foot five about three foot four.
Speaker 2: So when he just sorted up to the bar and one is waiting to get served, he I don't believe it.
Speaker 1: Craik Louns race suit.
Speaker 2: Those beers mate on a high end auction right now to the pool room.
Speaker 1: Yes, And did he get the suit or did he cancel the order.
Speaker 6: Yes, no, it's it's framed. It's in a frame. It's the frame.
Speaker 1: Please we need to see a photo of this.
Speaker 6: I can send it to you.
Speaker 2: Has he did he even try to get it on or was it really small?
Speaker 6: Oh no, it's it's in a frame.
Speaker 1: With You can't try idea that he's working around the house.
Speaker 2: Doing the hoovering, emptying, the dish washing and get my money's worth. Hey you a ress car, drive a repco.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I talk about it just to get host clean off the old supercar.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast