Speaker 1: Just stood by a couple of mitches. Delese yourself for the rude shocks of young adults? Did you know this? And Apple has the same caffeine as a four one shot coffee? Bullshit?
Speaker 2: He's serious?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm going to god.
Speaker 3: Now what is it that says there is no caffeine in our house? Nourie and Mitchell coos?
Speaker 1: How are you? How are you?
Speaker 2: Are you nervous for today's episode?
Speaker 1: Oh? My god? You know what. I haven't lost sleep over it, but I did think about it right when I went to bed and as soon as I woke up this morning.
Speaker 2: Because I am bringing how I just beat my own leap? Oh did that happen? My cheek? Sorry?
Speaker 1: Could your list be getting worse?
Speaker 2: Not my list?
Speaker 1: I bit my inner cheek? But is that because symptomatic of the lisp?
Speaker 2: Nah? Nah? An idiot? Anyway, I'm bringing you the result from our fuck Mary kill survey.
Speaker 1: Don't you mean our grand fuck.
Speaker 2: Survey? Yes, Bradley, and I will bring you the results later. If you were paranoid about being killed.
Speaker 1: Well I was paranoid about being Yes, that's correct.
Speaker 2: Well you'll find out today.
Speaker 1: When you beat your cheek. Just said, remember what he said. Jenny said, fuck, it's awful price Jenner across ale.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've got your results to Jenner, don't you worry I'm dead already. Not.
Speaker 1: No, This is because a couple of weeks ago, my agent was, is it just me? Or do you worry how many times you've been killed? In fuck Mary kill? Because I'm insecure, and well, I'll.
Speaker 2: Let you know whether you've got the majority kill shit.
Speaker 1: You've kept these so tight lipped. You haven't told anyone the results.
Speaker 2: It took me a while because I'm no good at maths. I was like feeling out a tally. Yeah, I was doing it tally and then calculating the percentages. I've got a fucking mad headache from it. But I've got the results today, Bradley and I will announce it later.
Speaker 1: And this is our from our idiots from the list of the pod.
Speaker 2: Well, who else would it be from? You could be like from Madonna.
Speaker 1: You could be like one of those fucking twelve year old blonde head kids on King Street. You know they were on TikTok. They walk down the street and they're like, oh, where do you live? You know they've done the vox pops.
Speaker 2: They do how much do you make a year?
Speaker 1: Totally?
Speaker 2: Or like, what sort of car do you drive?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, what's the hottest suburb getting those ones?
Speaker 1: Shut up, Jenna, Yes, shut up, Jenna, I will you. That'll be exciting results. I'm anxious, but fingers crossed. They play into my favor. How has your week been?
Speaker 2: Good? Yeah? Yeah, good business as usual, nothing exciting to report.
Speaker 1: Good, that's good.
Speaker 2: Sean's the way overseas.
Speaker 1: So I saw that he looks like a little French boy and Bastille day. Did you see that photo?
Speaker 2: Gen really suits the European Oh my.
Speaker 1: God, he looks so hot. He was standing on this cobblestone alley. He had Chino's on, gorgeous fitting chinas because he's got luscious long legs, this beautiful brown belt, and then he had a tucked in white shirt.
Speaker 2: He looked so good.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. He looked like a little French boy that runs down the street with fresh baguette in a toe fag. Don't you think he would gorgeous?
Speaker 2: Definitely, he's fully embracing it.
Speaker 1: Do you miss him?
Speaker 2: Well? People keep asking me that and is it bad that right now at this point in time, the answer is nah.
Speaker 1: No, I think it's all right. It's been a week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 4: I miss him because I don't usually see him heaps during the week anyway, so maybe this weekend is when I'll go, Oh, actually, it's weird without having him around.
Speaker 1: But yeah, to be honest, the worst parts of the breakups, of breakup, breakup multiple has been weekends, because that's when you spend the most time together, and because I do a show every night, like nights a fine. Mornings are fine, we podcast in the day, but once it hits weekends, oh boy, you feel the void.
Speaker 2: It feels a little funny that he's in a different time zone, so I can't just call a text whenever I want. That's the only thing I've I've missed. I guess. Yeah, I'm fucking coping.
Speaker 1: Have you had a time with him yet?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I don't know where he's staying so far, it's it's been horrendous reception. So I just go, I can't deal with this, like it's like a five minute FaceTime if that, if I can't even decide for any words he's saying, Yeah, it's tough.
Speaker 5: I can imagine him just staying at a palace like he has that look.
Speaker 1: It's so Sean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sure that's what he'd like you to think too, Jenny.
Speaker 1: He's at a hostel, probably in the middle of those Greek wildfires. Is he anywhere near the fires?
Speaker 2: No? I don't think that was in Paris.
Speaker 1: I don't get how Europe works. I neither don't understand. And everyone's talking about them d reckon. He'll see a tensi on their pickpocket. Eh, a tensi on their pickpocket? Sure are you not across a tensi on their pickpocket?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 1: Oh my god. This viral woman she films you know how pickpocketing is big in Europe. Yeah, you guys, hald know you've been there.
Speaker 2: Just flogging people's shit, Yes, stealing something out of a back pocket.
Speaker 1: There's this woman who has a TikTok account and you don't know what she looks like, but she just films people that a pickpocket hasn't out to them. But she's obviously Italian, so she goes.
Speaker 2: A tension there bucket big pocket.
Speaker 1: Tends on that and chases them down the streets and she scares off the pickpockets. Anyway, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you can find that out. I'll let sure know. Go find her. You steal shit in front of her, just see you get a bit of spotlight.
Speaker 1: You'll hear her before you see her on that big pocket. Sean's pants are so tight they'd be nothing to pick aside from what's at the front, and you're missing out on Wow. Would you ever? Here's a question have face time sex with Sean? Because you're apart from each Have you had FaceTime sex? Never phone sex?
Speaker 2: Never?
Speaker 1: Would you?
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm not adverse to the idea, but I don't see that being something that I'm going to take to like a duck to water. Yeah, how the fuck do.
Speaker 1: You do that?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: How do you do that?
Speaker 1: I've done it a couple of times, very awkwardly, because the whole point is that you want to be pleasuring yourself while you're filming, So then you've got the phone and then the other hand doing the action, but then you also want to watch because that's going to turn you on. Too many things to happen at once.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it sounds like a lot to think about for my little adhd brand. I don't think i'd like it.
Speaker 1: I find myself trying to I couldn't relax. No, You've also got to film your bits, so then the other person can get off. But then I'm trying to touch myself and then watch that, So then my phone drifts, so then all they get is my ceiling fan going off while I'm moaning into the camera.
Speaker 2: So you've got to be turned on. Turning them on an a cinematographer all at once. It's like a lot of pressure.
Speaker 1: It's a lot. Then you take into account the score. Sometimes you want to play some hot music, God, and once you finish it, I'd just.
Speaker 2: Be like, fuck this, Sean, watch some porn, for God's sake, watch some pown?
Speaker 1: Have a prawn? Is that a French horn?
Speaker 7: John?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: When we eat born chew on, Let's go on a road.
Speaker 1: Trip where too? Maybe launch on?
Speaker 2: Oh, for fuck's sake, ow what happened?
Speaker 1: My ankle's been torn.
Speaker 2: Sean comes in with all the shopping bags. Oh, thank you, You've got everything I need. Yet we've got the letters, got the tomato? Where's the corn? Chown?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Well, there are fires happening in the in the Europe at the moment. And he said, I'm still going because at your birthday dinner, I spoke to Sean for so long, we're talking to him. The cake came out and he kind of got distracted, and then I said, you're going to Europe. He said yes, all right. Anyway, then he messaged me when he landed and he said there's fires. I said, well, I tried to warn, John, tried to warn. Just didn't listen, Jennet, come on, we've done. It's the easiest one we've ever done. On the shop.
Speaker 2: Those panthers a.
Speaker 1: Bit worn shown. Why did you yawn? Sean?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, yes, I gave it a try. I gave it a try. I could have given an elaborate backstory.
Speaker 2: Yeah, true, But my first I went.
Speaker 1: To Barbie with Sean. He was so offended. I was offended, well because he was. He was so tired the whole film. I said, why did you shown?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got to have the leader. You've got to add it because it's better if you're not really sure where they're going with yes, yes, yes, yes, I can call him right now and get him to Actually now I can't the time he's got to flight his airborne chilling.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, it was your first time listening. Welcome to Is it just me. Every show we start the same way with something we've noticed, something we hate or appreciate. It's an Mitch doesn't own mine. I don't know Mitch's mine. This week I was humbled, truly shut up. I had I've had.
Speaker 2: It roughly, and so you've had a relapse, like a relapse of being humble.
Speaker 1: It's back, very funny. No, no, no, I need to get your opinion on something that has upset me this week. Yeah, that's mine.
Speaker 2: All right, we'll drot me to kick things off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're on a start show.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 2: The TV shows just need to keep it simple?
Speaker 1: Oh what do you mean? Explain?
Speaker 2: Just like you know, when you're browsing looking for a new show, which is what I was doing yesterday. Anything on the menu that just looks too much like it's gonna make me think, I'm just like nap, count me out. I watched TV because I need a brain break, you know what I mean. So anything that has fucking thriller or mystery or whatever, I'm like, no, yeah, yeah, you're happening.
Speaker 1: It's your job to teach me. I don't want to have to put the pieces of the puzzle together. Myself and if you.
Speaker 5: Want that, there's a certain time and day.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's not for me, never for Mitchell. Recently, Jenna recommended a show to me, Colin from Account.
Speaker 5: Yes, very good show.
Speaker 2: Even the name is a bit mundane, isn't it, Colin from mccount.
Speaker 1: It's great, yeah, but perfect for what you want right, just nothing?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was. It was an easy watch and I plowed through that in like a day, like twenty five minute episodes and they've only got one season. So I was a bit pissed off. I was like, what it's done already.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I completely agree with you. Last night, I just finished Hijack by Idris elba Oh, and it was a fucking marathon thriller. Plaine Hijick.
Speaker 2: No, No, I'm out too much. I was arousing Netflix and it like Blacklist and you know, I've got dot points underneath the title. It's like psychological exciting mind game. I was like, forget it, absolutely not. Or there was Witcher Action Adventure Fantasy. I'm like, no, no, fuck that. Like the sort of thing I'm looking for is five bedrooms. You know that show on Paramount, it's like five people move into a share house. Together. I'm like, perfect great love that that's simple, that's not overwhelming by the title and description.
Speaker 1: We should make a reality show that is actual reality, no drama, no stressing. The episode starts with us living together and I just ask if Mitchell wants a cup of tea and he says yes, and I make him a cup of tea.
Speaker 2: And the description is I can't believe you're watching this, it's so boring.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it is normal, my numbing basicly, they're the three ticks pretty much. Would I actually think in today's culture that would do okay?
Speaker 2: Probably? Yeah, because bringing back the old school Big Brother Yeah, well, why you just sit and watch Reggie and Chrissy Swan sit on banana Land talking about how much they hate men for twenty minutes the beautiful viewing, so do I. There's no dramatic sound effects and editing and all that shit.
Speaker 1: But it's funny because people are so into podcasts now, which is just that we're just having a conversation.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So interesting that it hasn't really bled to TV yet.
Speaker 2: I'm hoping it does, because there are some shows that sound really simple but then end up being way more intense and there's more to it than the title suggests, Like did you watch that show Beef on Netflix?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: I couldn't. I watched the first twenty five minutes and I went, it's a full aphib I could not. My heart won't changed rhythm. Oh right, angel fibrillation because it was so stressful.
Speaker 2: Well that's the thing I was sold under false fucking pretenses. It was like, it's called beef because these two people have beef after a road rage incident. Night sweet simple, Oh my god, that show's full on. I mean I was hooked, but that's how you hooked me. Make it sound like nothing's going to happen, and then fucking surprise me.
Speaker 1: To be honest, I've gone back to my comfort shows. I've been rewatching Deep with Julia Luis Draper, the comfort thing. I know. It's so boring, isn't it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well, so what have you? What are the new shows? Actually good recommendations? If any idiot's listening, send them to us, because we all need new shows.
Speaker 2: There was only a few weeks ago. We're begging for more recommendations, and now here we are again.
Speaker 1: So what have you been watching?
Speaker 2: Whatever you recommend to? Its make it sound boring? Oh, my god, that's brilliant, fucking mundane summary of what it is.
Speaker 1: Okay, for example, heartbreak, high maths, exam, angry.
Speaker 2: Kids, two little gays go to school.
Speaker 1: Great, that's better. Heart Stopper Jenna, two gay people, that's this podcast.
Speaker 2: You just reminded me that as we're recording Heart Stopper, season two came out today, So they fucked me. There's my new show.
Speaker 1: We have an idiot who is in heart Stopper. What yes? Since when Phoenix who listens to the show, shout out Phoenix, Oh my god. They're so adorable. They're very cute, and they I've been messaging them a lot. They are in heart Stopper, and they message me with the night and said how are you? I said, good, where are you? They said, Phoenix Stone. Everybody his gorgeous. He's such a cutie. He's in hard Stopper.
Speaker 2: I'm furiously googling this because I didn't know about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, imagine if Phoenix loved the show so much that he got the other cast onto the show, the other twins from.
Speaker 2: Phoenix loved us at all, that would happen. You know that we got a message from one of our darling idiots not too long ago saying, Oh, I'm actually the dog groomer for Gena Riley's dog, Gena Riley being Kim from cat and Here. Yeah, comedy fucking genius, and I'm going to get Gena Riley onto your podcast. I was like, oh my god, if I found out that Gena Riley was listening to our show, I would fucking ship myself right here, right now, honestly. And I have asked any update and I haven't heard no, But I do constantly have that in the back of my mind every episode. This could be Gena Riley's first episode.
Speaker 1: Well, I will say I booked us a podcas as guest right at the Logies, okay, which I mean it ties into my agym. Are we all done with your shows? Oh what, Well, I'll just try to segue into my age.
Speaker 2: Do you feel like the natest segway? But sure it s bragging that Geena Riley might listen to it, and then anyway, go on, well she's not here.
Speaker 1: I want to just theorize that she's listening. I wonder what she's wearing if she's listening. Is she eating a banana while she's maybe listening? Go on?
Speaker 2: Do your stupid gym?
Speaker 1: Is it just me? Do you also disagree with fashion criticals review of my Logi's red carpet?
Speaker 2: Look see, I do see how you got there? From Gena Riley listening to our podcast. Yeah, I do see how you got there in time. That was a smooth segway.
Speaker 1: Okay, well let me let me let me point out the segway. I was at the Logies on the weekend a week from today when this episode is out, and I bumped into I bumped into I bumped into fuck, I bumped into Oh my.
Speaker 2: God, do you need keywords just describe wh woman? Lovely Peter Robton, Jes roped into Jess. Sorry, Yeah, that was fun. It's been a while since my mind's done that. And she was so warm, said, she loves you, she loves me. She loves the gul that we do.
Speaker 1: The show with. And I'm assuming that's your Jenny.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that she knew me at all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, she follows me, so I think she sees the podcast clips and I've asked her about the show and I said, Mitch would be so proud of me. I've got to take this opportunity. And I said, Jess. We'd love to have you before I could finish ding dong. Denise Drysdale. Yes, he's sitting at the table.
Speaker 2: Friend.
Speaker 1: Denise taps me on the arm and says, excuse me, love, you look like you're in a tea towel about my Logi's look.
Speaker 2: Now, what the fuck was Denise Drysdale wearing at the LOGI that's an awesome question.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: No, she was actually she really let's not fine. Fine, she looked lovely. I think she looked goods. I do remember spotting her.
Speaker 1: She did look cute. And then I turned to our good friend and I said, would you come on the podcast? She said it could be my pleasure. So jessro is coming on the show very since she gave me her number. So wow, okay, Jess row will be coming. She does love cats. She does love cats. Yes, she did yell that, Jenna, and that came across as mildly serial killers. Sorry, but we have Jess Rowe coming up. Mitchell.
Speaker 2: Now I'm just looking at Denise's outfit. You're right, she wasn't throwing stones from a glass house because her outfit is so much better than yours. She's got little seat show me it Rainbow Lora keats on a black shirt and then Rainbow Laura keat tight.
Speaker 1: Oh good for her.
Speaker 2: You're right, you look like you're wearing a tea towel compared to Yeah, she was right.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: So if you don't know whof you twl she's wearing a fucking table BLUs.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Oh you so defensive of me?
Speaker 2: Thinks I love Denise.
Speaker 1: We all do, all right. So Fashion Critical is a Facebook group. It's got a cult following. They're also on Instagram. They've got like seven hundred thousand followers. They review red carpet looks from around the world. They'll do the MTV Red Carpet Awards, they'll do the logis, they'll do the oscars.
Speaker 2: Do we know who runs it or is it anonymous?
Speaker 1: It's anonymous, but we know she's in Australia.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I was gonna say they must be Aussie bass. Yeah if they a fuck.
Speaker 1: About the logans and they're known for like their cutting review of looks. Anyway, I am nobody. I've never been in a point where I could be reviewed. This year I was reviewed my very first time ever, and the reviewer is scathing your outfit.
Speaker 2: Was obviously that eye catching that they were like, we got to include these.
Speaker 1: You're totally so if you don't know, we'll put a photo on the It was actually in the group chair in the Facebook group.
Speaker 2: Yeah and jury idiots our Facebook group, there's a photo of Cheery in its little powder blue number. How would you do with a big dandruff as.
Speaker 1: I said, Yeah, they are, they're little pearls. They are pearls and diamontes.
Speaker 2: They don't look out of place up close. But this is a photo from far away and it's not obvious what the pearls are. It kind of looks like you've just got a heap of moths on your shoulder and you haven't showed them. Well that I can take it only from a distance, but close up it's stunning, you think.
Speaker 1: Yes, I do, thank you. Yeah, I agree, I think close up it is stunning. So here, let's get some we'll do some fashion music and i'll read the review that Fashion Critical said about my logos. Look, she says, one time in a high school exam, the entire room of year eight students commenced hurling tiny spitballs of paper at one another. Somehow, the teacher on Judy didn't notice. I feel like this suit is that teacher, so many little spitballs, so little time.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's taken us on a journey, hasn't it?
Speaker 5: It has poetic.
Speaker 1: Spinning a tall tail there, she continues to be fair, like you said.
Speaker 2: No, it's she. Did they ever disclose that? I actually assumed it with some bitchy gay mant.
Speaker 1: No, because I heard from some friend mutual friends that also got reviewed that they know her, okay, and they referred to it to her as her I don't know.
Speaker 2: Wow, women supporting women tearing you down. Woman?
Speaker 1: To be fair. Up close, the pearls were quite lovely, she says. I have issues with the proportions of the jacket and pants length and the shoes look like commercial kitchen shoes.
Speaker 2: What's wrong? I don't get the length thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, The problem was the pants were The soup was custom made by Rainer. Go look at Rainer Clothing. They did a beautiful job. The pants were meant to be above my anc However, I was wearing skims shapewear for the first time ever. Ah, and have you ever wont shapewear?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Remember, I've bitched about it on this podcast karn't shapewear tortuous.
Speaker 1: Oh well, so I won my I'm gonna buy good shape.
Speaker 2: But then I got sent good shapewear. One of our listeners happens to work in PR's a good ship.
Speaker 1: Ye yeah, yeah wow. Oh I want some Nancy Gams.
Speaker 2: I want some Jans If you're listening, love you.
Speaker 1: James, James's sweetheart. I got skims, so I put two pairs of skims on.
Speaker 2: How did you survive? How did you piss? Later?
Speaker 1: I didn't piss. I put it on my Instagram. I couldn't piece anyway. The shapewear was on, and my pants were touching the shapewear, and because like shapewear makes you slippery like a little baby sea my pas. Yes, my pants kept slipping down my hips. So that's why. Anyway, it belt that's a good pot a point.
Speaker 2: It's an easy way around. I didn't think about you, aren't you if.
Speaker 1: She finishes it with But y'all know, I love that men are having fun with fashion on the carpet as and long may it continue.
Speaker 2: Now I I feel like that was that scathing.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, here's the thing. The comments are worse someone says, I don't know who the hell he is, but he's tried his best.
Speaker 2: That's not that bad, that's nice.
Speaker 1: This is what happens when Adam Lamber is your style like ond. It's a lesson for all of us. Really, it's awful. Elvis is back in the building. Shut up, sonya.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. I'm going to the Elvis Musical premiere this weekend and I have to wear something Elvis themed. I'm gonna borrow your fucking jacket.
Speaker 1: Do you want to? Yes? Take it?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 2: I can't think of anything to wear.
Speaker 1: It's covered in champagne.
Speaker 2: Who the fuck's built their champagne?
Speaker 1: Mel Tressina, who won a LOGI in the Cheap Seats. I went up to congratulate her, and she had her Logi in one hand her champagne in the other, and she gave me a hug and she tripped. So she said, do I throw my Logi at Mitch Jury and damage it? Or do I throw my champagne? So she threw her glass of champagne and it shattered on my chest because it.
Speaker 2: Hit the where you're walking. If you've got time to weigh up the options.
Speaker 1: She's a Logi winner. Someone says, I feel the Specsavers logo really adds to this picture because Specsavers is in the background.
Speaker 2: Oh that means like you clearly didn't look in the mirror. Pobably gotcha?
Speaker 1: Yeah how Someone says his mum had a filled day with the glue. Gun Eva says, is this that boy with the podcast and the other person as the girl with the glasses? That's you?
Speaker 2: Are they talking about me? Because I very rarely wear a glasses on the podcast?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Well, who else would they be referring to girl with the glasses?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I mean they must just be referring to me.
Speaker 1: Or maybe it's probably some good I hate Miss Jerry. I think he does weekends on Kiss No Philippa, I don't wrong. Rachel says, this is dire. Who is this? Who is this guy? Idious?
Speaker 2: I wouldn't get too attached to it. I wouldn't give it too much oxygen. It's a silly little Facebook page about passion. Did you feel one hundred bucks in that?
Speaker 1: I felt one hundred and ten?
Speaker 2: There you go, Yeah, that's the main part.
Speaker 1: Well, you know it's true. Koshi was there because after he obviously resigned from Sunrise host of Sunrise. He walked up to me and you know what he said. He whispered in my ear.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he said, Fuck, you're listening.
Speaker 1: To Is it just me? Got something on your mind?
Speaker 5: Hit up at a couple of Mitch's on Instagram to get yourself on the show.
Speaker 1: Yes, if you'd like to be on the show, you'll get a prize of your own. Prize keeper Genna will message you and get you something nice, something from our prize department.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, just a little bribe to come on the podcast. Of course, if you don't make it on it for an is it just you? Because we only do one call a week, well, this weekend is Talk Back Things Live. You can call the show the whole episode. The phone lines are open and you can watch us on Facebook Live yep, and call in about anything you little click design.
Speaker 1: Gonna be huge. You can also message us on the Insta, dms on our Facebook group, or you can text.
Speaker 2: Us oh for one two seven one two o nine two.
Speaker 7: That is it?
Speaker 1: Today we got a Newcastle homegirl Meg Hi megsy Meg Meg.
Speaker 2: Sounds like that's a lot happening. Good, Yeah, you're good.
Speaker 1: What's happening in Newcastle?
Speaker 7: Are you?
Speaker 1: Guys still talking about the Pasha Balka. I don't even know what it is, the big boat that got moored in the beach Newcastle and everyone drove up from Sydney to look at it.
Speaker 6: Oh maybe I wasn't here.
Speaker 2: Then.
Speaker 1: Where were you born?
Speaker 6: I was born on the Suer Coast.
Speaker 2: I can't believe they're not still talking about it. That's all I think of when I think new Car's saying that.
Speaker 1: That's the one thing I think from.
Speaker 2: My family living there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good call or Henny Penny.
Speaker 2: Henny Penny.
Speaker 1: Is Heny Penny still their meg.
Speaker 6: I believe?
Speaker 2: So, yeah, what's that Penny?
Speaker 1: It's like a fast food restaurant. Oh yes, yes, yes, it's chicken and the toys with the kids menus was when I went thirty years ago. Was a full sized Teddy bear. Yeah, and they're like, here's your chicken, and then here's a bear, and I was like, whoa. I love Tenny Penny.
Speaker 2: I was hanging out with Oscar on the draw on the beaches the other day. I drove past a chicken shop and it was called The Honest Chicken and I was like, well, thank God for that. I'm so sick of being fucking lied to my bird.
Speaker 1: I completely agree. Trustworthy chick by dishonest chicken. What would the honest chickens say? I'm fucking over it? Oh god, you're honest.
Speaker 2: You know. You just walk in and they go back again.
Speaker 1: Anyway you've gotten? Is it just you?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 2: I do?
Speaker 1: Alright? Hit us? Is it just me?
Speaker 6: He's going to the cinema's overrated? Hey?
Speaker 2: So now what makes you say that? Meg?
Speaker 8: Okay, don't get me wrong. It is great at times when there's a good movie on, like Barbie was great, true with the experience. But other than that, it's always too hot, too cold. If it's too hot, I feel like I'm gonna fall asleep. If it's too cold and I haven't brought a jumper, I'm just sitting there freezing.
Speaker 2: Well that's on you. I hate to sound like your mother, but take a jacket just in case.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 8: And then also, like, if you're not in the recliner chairs that are more expensive, you just breaking like you just feel uncomfortable the whole time, and you're breaking your.
Speaker 6: Neck to look up with this massive screen. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Look, I'm not gonna lie with the whole reclining chair thing. Because it's been a while since I've been to a cinema that's actually packed and actually full. It's very rarely people in front of me. I'm not fucking above putting my feet up on the chairs with frontway.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, same, Now my feet You know where my feet sits, don't They don't go at the top of the chair in front of the little gaps, the little gap between the chairs.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Perfect, I squeeze my feet in. It's so nice.
Speaker 2: Now. Look, I'm back in my cinema era. A couple of years ago. I would have agreed with you, Meg, but I'm kind of like it's a bit of fun. I've been a few times recently.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree with you. Have you seen Barbie you did on your birth I did? Yes, Yeah. I enjoyed the like the the social aspect of Barbie, Like there were people in there. They were all in pink, and I'm like.
Speaker 2: This is it was like an unspoken rule that everyone wore pink.
Speaker 1: I wore purple. What did you wear?
Speaker 2: What did I wear? Fuck? I ended up wearing a jumper that has lit all pink flowers on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's did you wear that to the Did you any any pink to the red carpet.
Speaker 5: Of course I did.
Speaker 2: I wore a She's not an idiot.
Speaker 1: No, I wore black, and it just wears a veil. Now, the movies are great because where where else can you confidently without judgment eat a whole bag of peanut M and m's, a whole box of popcorn and three leaders of PEPSI Max, No.
Speaker 6: There my own home on my pouch when I'm watching the movie.
Speaker 1: No, Meg, there's judgment there.
Speaker 2: That's just still's attached to it. But when you're read the movies, you're like, ah, fucking better.
Speaker 1: There's no calorie.
Speaker 2: It's tradition.
Speaker 1: What about Gold Class, Meg, have you ever treated yourself to Gold Class?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 6: Yes, it's quite not.
Speaker 2: There you go, you're saying, I think I saw what's.
Speaker 6: That one with Lady Gargo in it where she does.
Speaker 2: All the start one? Do you think anyway? Yeah? No, the Gold Class was interesting that the first time I did Gold Class was a couple of weeks ago when it was my birthday gift and Sean was pre ordering everything before we got to the cinema, which I thought was interesting. I was like, Oh, I thought it was like all the pubs now with the QR codes every since COVID, you could just order anything whenever you like. And so we got there and they were QR code, So I thought, sweet, at any point during the movie, I can order anything, they'll bring it to me. I ordered a second wine and it just never turned up, and I was like, what the fuck? I thought this gold class thing was like a pub. You can get whatever food anytime you like. And so I went up to them afterwards and I said, Hi, sorry, I ordered this wine and it never turned up. They said, oh my god, we're so sorry. We'll refund you. I said, bullshit, just give me the wine now. I don't care. You want it now, Oh, gullet it. No worries. So it was. It was cute. It was good. But yeah, I thought that was interesting that it wasn't round the clock you have to pre order the food.
Speaker 8: I like the people maybe walking through the cinema, like they're like little server people.
Speaker 6: If everyone's ordering food, maybe people might get annoyed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, possibly, although I was in the front row and there was someone who blessed them. One of the way it has tried to duck, but it achieved nothing like they would have had to have scurried across the floor on their belly to actually get past the screen. Whatever.
Speaker 1: I didn't mind that little whisper they have to do when they talk to you, like if you're there with someone, they.
Speaker 2: Go, you got the chicken wings.
Speaker 1: One the space before their mild. I got the mild. Get the worries so much then you miss the pot. Fuck Batman's dead and I don't know why, and.
Speaker 6: You're trying to focus on the movie and what they're saying either.
Speaker 1: Of it's so confusing.
Speaker 2: Look, Meg, I don't agree with you, because I think the movie's fun for a bit of an experience. But I will say the one thing I hate about it is that my blood is not what it used to be. You can't pause and go do a piece exactly.
Speaker 6: It's better at home.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know, because I'm just like my mother, where I can't sit for too long during a movie. At home, I'm like a sim On autopilot. I'll just start fucking finding random chores that do around the house. And I'm like, now that I'm still watching Sean, I need to pause. I need to pause. All of a sudden, I'm on a ladder planning the fucking lampshade.
Speaker 8: But it's also the ADHD when you yeah, yeah, because you have to sit there and absolutely pay attention for you know, two hours, whereas when I'm at home, I'll pause fifty million times.
Speaker 5: I agree, it depends.
Speaker 2: If the movie's got you or not. If it's nothing worse the being suck at the cinema, but it's a film.
Speaker 1: Can I just say there is nothing I miss more than the maybe twenty tens to twenty fifteens of a home movie on a network on a channel seven, Channel ten, Channel nine, Like I love the ad, No, because you know what, I love the charm of where they would place the ads, Like say, for example, you're watching Harry Potter, you'll know whether this is exactly where you'd put the ad You're a wizard, Harry.
Speaker 2: They do just slotted in randomly. That was a mid sentence. I'm like, oh okay, there was always the most random spot.
Speaker 1: And then they play three seconds of the iconic jingle like mission impossible, the murderer is in Russia, look me a plane.
Speaker 2: Did you ever do that thing where you'd tape a movie that was on TV and you'd run up and hit stop on the recording when the ad started, and then you'd quickly run up and hit record when the movie came back in the break. So then I ended up with this bootleg version of parent Trap that had the little logos down the bottom. Yeah, the good old days.
Speaker 1: They were fine. Anyway, Meg, You're wrong and canceled from the show, so you I fell love the Cinnamas.
Speaker 6: I'm just saying they're overrated.
Speaker 1: No, no, we understand, we understand. Yeah, we get it.
Speaker 2: It's not without its flaws.
Speaker 1: You put it that way. Yes, all right, Meg, good luck, Thank you so much. General message of course, all right, Sea, sweet goodbye.
Speaker 2: What were you wishing in love for?
Speaker 1: I don't just living in Newcastle, I guess.
Speaker 2: Keep an eye for drive bys to be honest, dried chicken, honest chicken and fucking banked cruise ships.
Speaker 1: No, thank you.
Speaker 2: Alright, it is time to get an update on our grand game of Fuck Mary Kill.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I have anxiety over the fact that I think I would be killed in a game of fuck Marry killed.
Speaker 2: In conversations that you're not aware of, correct, which I don't understand why you bother dwelling on things like that. But you were convinced that all these people behind your back would have chosen to kill you rather than fuck or marry.
Speaker 1: I'm working through it with my thing, but this will make it either worse or better because you asked the question, Well no you did? Oh did I?
Speaker 2: Yeah? You told everyone to out of the three of us, choose fuck Mary, kill, Mitch Cherry, Mitchell Coombs, Jenner Benson, Oh my god, in the Facebook group and during idiots, and we popped it into Spotify comments. So I've gone through and I've tallied how many times you were killed, how many times you were fucked, how many times you were married? Oh my god. And I've done the same for all of us.
Speaker 1: So I've got the results and I've got some sound effects.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So what's gonna have to happen is we're gonna have to swap sides. We're gonna have to swap desks because I will spoil it.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Really, ye, Bradley's going to do the reveal.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's move. Let's I love when we swap it. It happens so rarely, I know, it's always an exciting moment. Do I take my drink.
Speaker 2: Bottle if you want?
Speaker 1: How long WY be here for?
Speaker 2: I don't know snacks.
Speaker 1: You've got snacks on your side of the table. I'm just farted on mine. I'm going to inherit. You've got moisturizer over here. I was just looking at how ashy my elbows were.
Speaker 2: That's not mine and that's Jackie Nort's.
Speaker 1: Oh shit, Oh no, it'll sim me down.
Speaker 2: Can I just say while we're whe're on the topic, is Jackie not a little bit of a pig? I can't see in the clutter right wish.
Speaker 1: There are two empty drink bottles, there's barbecue sauce, there's nasal spray, sunglasses, much of vitamin gummy, salt and pepper.
Speaker 2: I think she might have decluttered. It used to be worse anyway.
Speaker 1: So we still have to get them on the show.
Speaker 2: Where are these sound effects?
Speaker 1: You'll see them. They're on the wall, Mitchell. Can we start doing the show? Can I start doing the show.
Speaker 2: From here if you want?
Speaker 1: Just like, I really like it. I feel like I've got a different energy.
Speaker 2: Okay, I found there they are, So I'm going I'm going to go through the results. I've done a bit of maths. Oh my god, Bradley will tell you if the majority chose to fuck or if they chose to or.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, hold on, hold on?
Speaker 2: Should I reveal yours?
Speaker 1: For hold on? What nervous? So hold on? So how are you gonna do it? Are you gonna go are you gonna go by who had the most funcks, who are the most married? Or're gonna get mitch jury? And then my percentage?
Speaker 2: I'll go through one by one person, my person. Okay, what your feedback was? All right?
Speaker 1: Oh my god? So who are you gonna start with?
Speaker 2: Who should I start with?
Speaker 1: Well, don't start with me because I'm the most anxious. Okay, all right, and you know the results. So to make the most suspense, you choose Huh. I don't know what coming? Can I just fucking spit it?
Speaker 2: Alay, my god, I'm so nervous.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm ready.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well I'll start with Jenna then, okay, yeah, let's let's hear now. Jenna, Yes, your number one vote. Yeah, the majority of people.
Speaker 1: Chose to.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, which is what you were most worried about?
Speaker 5: Yes, I know, but it happens. And then I realized I can just come back as something else.
Speaker 2: Well, that's the thing, that's what most people said, yeah, it was either most of the comments were saying that they killed you for one of two reasons. Either they know that you'll live on, you'll come back to life, you're perpetual, or it was actually just a sexuality thing. Yeah, they were killing you because they are not attracted to women.
Speaker 1: Most of our listeners a gay man.
Speaker 5: Fair enough, I accept that.
Speaker 2: Nicole said I'll kill Jenna because I know she enjoys coffins killing people and I want to live. So really she was being quite selpless.
Speaker 5: Yeah, lovely respond you actually look.
Speaker 1: Okay that the majority of our audience want you dead.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know, but I'll be back to kill them.
Speaker 2: True.
Speaker 1: True, Yeah, I did notice in that thread early on Jenna was replying to people with threats really off.
Speaker 2: No, it was on, I will say though, Jenna. So, yeah, fifty seven percent of boats were to kill you.
Speaker 1: Okay, but then backing the.
Speaker 2: Place thirty one percent yes with was fuck yeah oh my god. So marriage was the least appealing option when it came to you. Scott said, I want to fuck Jenna. Let's be honest. I'm mad enough to take up the challenge to make that. Queen squirt. Oh Mel said I'd fuck Jenna. The quiet ones are always the wild ones.
Speaker 1: Oh that's true, Kentick. You need we bring that up again.
Speaker 2: In this comment says fuck Jenna to get the Kentucky experience. Oh my god, I don't know if you want that. I was there. What happens on Kentiky stays beautiful message.
Speaker 1: We're both single, Jenna, we could just road testing. We could as well.
Speaker 2: Now as for me.
Speaker 1: Okay, the majority of people chose to.
Speaker 2: Fuckes.
Speaker 1: Wow your aralia.
Speaker 2: But the thing is that none of them really sound because we asked them to elaborate on their answer. Right, Yeah, no one sounded particularly excited at the idea of fucking me. What do you mean, I don't let me if I Brydon said I'd fuck Coombs because I don't think he'd tolerate me long term to get it over, and Amy said I'd fuck Coombs. It'd be fun, but there's no sexual chemistry and so we'd end up being best friends. So she's chose to fuck me but insulted me. At the same time. Den I said, I guess i'd fuck Combs because that's all I have left. You'd already chosen to marry and kill you two got it, got it, got it, So I'm not really taking that as a huge compliment. Okay, Second was marriage.
Speaker 1: That's that's nice.
Speaker 2: I will say that. What was that one comment that I thought was so flattering? It said Chris said, I'd marry Kumbs because I feel like marrying someone with all these practical skills would be so helpful.
Speaker 5: That's quite nice.
Speaker 1: You can change a time.
Speaker 2: Are you ready for your results?
Speaker 1: I'm ready? Here we go, yep, hit me.
Speaker 2: Okay, where's that fucking drone?
Speaker 1: It should be on the drone s FX. I'm sure the fader is up and on.
Speaker 2: I know how to panel down.
Speaker 1: I can't hear anything.
Speaker 2: I just turned it up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't hear it.
Speaker 2: I haven't turned sorry so that I can do a bit of suspense.
Speaker 5: I can't hear it.
Speaker 2: I can turn your mic off just as easily as I turned the drone on.
Speaker 1: I can fart in your seat.
Speaker 2: Are you ready for your results?
Speaker 1: I am ready. It has kept me up at night. This could either really make or break the progress I've had in the last few weeks after my breakup.
Speaker 2: Mitchell Cheery in the is it just me? Grand game of fuck Mary? Kill the majority of people voted to you've got majority married.
Speaker 1: That's pretty yeah, what do they say, what's the justification?
Speaker 2: Just said, I'd marry Cheery. I've got some romantic music over here. Woman, I'm having fun with this.
Speaker 1: It's very fun. It makes you dramatic.
Speaker 2: So where do I find the romantic musical?
Speaker 1: It might not be on there. Just have a look at one of my defaults. But if you command, what about this? That's a Shetland plenty. I have that on hand in case and you make fun of Jenna.
Speaker 2: You don't have romantic music, but you've got the fucking japan national anthem. Just play that, Just play that, all right. Jess said I would marry Cheery. I think we'd get along as well. We could date whoever we wanted, take long walks. Wait, wait, marry you because you can date whoever you wanted. Because she's proposing an open marriage.
Speaker 1: Because I'm single, is well, what you mean?
Speaker 2: But I married to her in this hypothetical, but you can still date.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I can't escape open relationship.
Speaker 2: She also said, I've already got kids and a husband, but we're pretending it doesn't exist for the minute. So you would already have already made family without having to ruder.
Speaker 1: I'm not sold on Jess.
Speaker 2: Jasper said marry Cheery because his old money also could lead to my fame, and said, marry Cheery seems like a great partner, and we could have an open marriage to make the most of our slut favor. Hold on.
Speaker 1: So my fear is affirmed. People want to marry me, but they don't want to fucking touch me with a ten foot cole.
Speaker 2: I think you'll find that in second place, people chose to fuck Yes thirty four percent bitch, says Leanna, because I feel sorry for him in his break up here all right, next please, I didn't realize that pity, Oh Doug nas and I is that how you need?
Speaker 6: Is?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Sure?
Speaker 2: And I a triples in Wow. It seems to would fuck Cheery because he's funny and it's cuffing season and I need a big boy. What does that mean? What is cuffing?
Speaker 1: Cuffing? Is just having a partner, I think, isn't it?
Speaker 2: I don't know, Jenna, can you google that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? If he wants to put me in cuffs some down.
Speaker 2: Also, Sarah said I'd fuck Cheery because he's entering his slut era, so he'd be up for getting experimental.
Speaker 1: Oh my, definitely. That japan national anthem is cuffing.
Speaker 5: Oh, usually the colder months when new relationships start, and I'll hold the.
Speaker 2: Fuck up I found it. Yeah, coughing is.
Speaker 5: Oh, cuffing is usually the colder months, for instance, full or winter, when new relationships start and old relationships turn into engagements.
Speaker 2: Ooh wow, so NEAs is ready to pounds during cuffing season.
Speaker 1: Send me a message. Anyone else want to fuck me tonight? Preferably? Wait a second.
Speaker 5: It says it begins in October and last until just after Valentine's Day.
Speaker 2: Oh that's good, you've got time that's coming up.
Speaker 1: But in the DIARYT yeah, schedule it in. That's right, he said, just in time a cuffing season as has been going ahead.
Speaker 2: A few months. So only sixteen percent of your votes were to kill that was the least. Wow.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, my insecurities were were ill founded.
Speaker 2: Okay, I won't read any comments about why they'd killed. There was only a couple though, that's the that's the important thing here.
Speaker 1: I'd like to know the percentage of the three of us, Like what was out of the three of us. What we got?
Speaker 2: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: Well? Fuck Mary kill Mitch Jenner? Well, I got killed, Jenna got killed? Yeah, you got fuck?
Speaker 2: You got married?
Speaker 1: Is that?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: I thought you were just looking at all of ours, but this is all round.
Speaker 2: Oh. I was in like, out of all the votes Jenna got, fifty seven percent of them were killed. Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so it is fuck Coombs overarching Marychury kill Jenna.
Speaker 5: I thought it would be more for me for kill, so I will.
Speaker 2: It is the biggest majority. How you got fifty percent marriage?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: Fifty seven I got? I got forty seven percent.
Speaker 1: Fuck.
Speaker 2: So once again people are reluctant. Yeah, and then you got fifty seven percent killed? Be high your of the most common thread? Wow?
Speaker 1: Okay, Well we love our listeners. Thank you guys, whether you're killing us, fucking us, or marriage, Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: All right, do you want to swap?
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's get Is it just me listening on Spotify? I don't forget to leave a five star now.
Speaker 2: Another thing that we need to follow up on. This is from a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 1: It is Jenn's STD Oh yeah, how.
Speaker 2: Did you get those results?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 5: I haven't yet ship.
Speaker 2: Well, no news, it's good news. I mean, given your behavior, I can imagine why you'd be worried, worried sleepless nights. Anyway, A few weeks ago, remember I brought in a ukulele to cover Colleen Ballenger's apology song Toki Got the Train. We did the ousie version. This is it if you missed.
Speaker 3: It, all of the rusted bullshit bus fanging around.
Speaker 2: The block of fucking porkies starning really good.
Speaker 1: Did well on TikTok. We really riled up some Ballinger fans.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, and like beautiful ukulele playing for me. Obviously I agree. And we decided that we were going to pop the ukulele on eBay. We all signed it in permanent market and then go forth and bid see how much we get for it. Last time we did this, it was a wine cork from a wine bottle that we popped for some reason.
Speaker 1: We signed it too, I think I remember. And then we and we said we'll donate the money to a charity of the winning bidders choosing.
Speaker 2: Correct and the winecock I think was sixty bucks or something. Yeah, yeah, And so I was expecting something similar for the ukulele. Yes, Oh my god, did the ukulele bidding get out of control? But first let's just bring on the winner. Shall we? Let me shut the bullshit?
Speaker 1: Let's do it. The winner of the bid for the what was it? Basic bullshit bus? What do we call it?
Speaker 2: Rusted? My first youth ukulele, my first single?
Speaker 1: I should not I should know the title our rusted busted ukulele. You might know him. It is MITCHI boy is back.
Speaker 2: Oh yay, Yes, are we fellas all the better for hearing your voice, Darlan, Mitch's back. You were on a few weeks ago. Might have been the same week that we used the ukulele.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you had an Is it just you, Mitch? That's right?
Speaker 7: So that's why I thought it was fitting that I won that little bad Boy.
Speaker 2: Well, when you say one, you technically paid for it, but it's going to charity.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I will say you the winning bid was six hundred and sixty dollars Mitchie. Yeah, how good?
Speaker 2: Fuckrazy? You didn't think to throw six bucks on there? How good would six six six be?
Speaker 1: Just for loles?
Speaker 2: I cannot believe that you ended up spending six hundred and sixty dollars on that fucking ukulele. If it wasn't for charity, i'd feel bad knowing how much I'd paid for it on Amazon, but it was.
Speaker 7: It was actually quite funny too, because you know when when it's all gone through or whatever, and it says down the bottom it's like suggested items for you, and it's other ukuleles twelve dollars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just add that to the checkout too. I will say the one I got was not twelve dollars, but it was around that mark.
Speaker 1: So it's a good quality. We've all signed it, so it's on the way to you. You'll have to send us a photo when you get a Mitchie. I haven't rocked up yet, I.
Speaker 7: Don't think so.
Speaker 2: I was going to get you to play it down the phone line. That's all right, We'll have to get the video, send us a rendition, you play something in the Facebook group, if you play in the UK lally, that'll be good.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, I'll try and learn how to play something.
Speaker 1: Well, it's an investment six hundred sixty. So we've got that money, Mitch, and what we're going to do is we're going to donate it to a charity of your choice. So we're six hundred and sixty and we're going to round it up to seven hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we may as well. We may not be stingy.
Speaker 1: No, it's a nice, nice neat number. I also a fucking tex right off for its Yeah, Mitch, what charity were donating the seven hundred bucks too?
Speaker 7: So the charity is it's called Emma's Warriors. Warriors, Yeah, yeah, it's called Emma's Warriors. It's a I suppose long story short. It's a young girl who shopped with my brand quite a bit.
Speaker 2: She's lone clothing company. It's the brand. By the way, I'm wearing one of your shirts today.
Speaker 1: It is cor Love.
Speaker 7: She's she's only young, she's only say ten or.
Speaker 1: Eleven, little girl, Yeah, she's young.
Speaker 7: And yeah, she's been diagnosed with leukemia. So and it's it's very heartbreaking. And she's spent around one hundred and sixty days or the last days in the hospital.
Speaker 2: She's she's beating it.
Speaker 7: She's doing really well. But what she's gone and done, so she's done. She's created this little charity to give back to other kids in her position.
Speaker 1: In a similar situation.
Speaker 7: Yeah, So what she's doing, she's making these backpacks and they're filled with items that she needed during when she was in hospital that made her more comfortable.
Speaker 2: That makes sense and care kids, yeah exactly.
Speaker 7: Yeah, for kids like her that are going through cancer and stuff.
Speaker 2: So that's horrible.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's really, it's really really, you know, like fuck, we get everything, Like.
Speaker 2: I just don't realize how lucky.
Speaker 7: Like you know, and when you get someone that's gone through fucking helen back come in to you and say to you, this is what they're doing and giving back, and you know they're worrying about other people when they're going through the worst.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I can't believe that the money you're donating isn't even going towards her and her treatment, because I'm looking at it now. There's a go fundme page, which, by the way, we'll pop that in our Facebook group and jury, yeah defendone else wants to chuck some money their way because that is beautiful. I thought it was going to be going towards Emma's treatment and you know the costs involved with her, but she's using that money to look after other people. That's so beautiful. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so it's yeah, it's pretty it's really touching, Like it's Yeah, it's fucking sick.
Speaker 2: It's really cool, beautiful sick. Do you know what my favorite numbers are? Seven and three? Can we round it up to seven three seven, seven hundred and thirty seven? That would just fucking really warm my heart and my OCD.
Speaker 1: And the aeroplane nerds. Seven three seven. People. People are very weird. They're going to love that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, think boeing, yeah, bowing, Yeah, I permission to use our podcast funds seven three seven, Yeah, go for it, break it.
Speaker 7: It's happening, will If you put it to that, I'll put in the rest to make it to a thousand, and we'll give them a thousand.
Speaker 2: Oh gee cry all right, I'm doing it now donated.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Mitchie, you're a good man Alone Clothing co if you want to give his brand a plug. You are such a nice guy, like we've only really met you in the last couple of weeks, but you're you're a good egg. There's not many people out there like mate.
Speaker 7: Sheers.
Speaker 1: No, I appreciate it, mate, sound copper, Yeah, I said, mate, it really no, it sounds natural. Yeah, mate Copper.
Speaker 2: By the way, I don't know if you know this, Mitch, but a lot of people wrote in saying he sounded hot and you were on the show last time.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, he's got a man. He's got a man.
Speaker 2: That does not mean that people aren't allowed to tell me I'm hot.
Speaker 1: That's true, that's very true. Is your man masculine like?
Speaker 6: Is he like?
Speaker 1: Is he the same energy as you? Mitchie?
Speaker 7: Pretty similar?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 7: Which is?
Speaker 6: I know?
Speaker 1: It's cool?
Speaker 7: I love that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I will send us your nudes and we'll post him on that. This is just me, Paige Mitchie, and you've got to subscribe for shit. It's a good man. He's a business man. He's a business man at his call there or we'll put the link obviously to the charity in our Facebook group if you want to have a little more info.
Speaker 2: Emma's Warriors, that's what it's called. I've got a Facebook page as well.
Speaker 1: On your Mitchie, play your ukulele with pride. Yes, I love the guys. Thanks, thank you, buddy. What a good guy he is. He's such a sweetheart.
Speaker 2: You could almost call us a throupple of mitches.
Speaker 1: You could. That's true of mitches.
Speaker 2: Huh. I got to say this guy. Fund me is really unnerving. Look, it's been loading for the last two minutes. Ever since I had right, I've clicked it. I'm not sure if it's worked on all.
Speaker 1: Right, on that note, let's go. It's the end of the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's get out of here. Let's leave. We'll be back before you know it on Saturday at five pm Sydney time to be precise.
Speaker 1: That's us. Yeah, we're here, talkback tings live.
Speaker 2: Can't wait for that. Anything you want to talk about, give us the buzz. We'll give the number out on the day. Don't worry. Yeah, don't fucking call the idgin phone, not the one that you text us on.
Speaker 1: No, it's a very different number. We'll give you all the details next week. Don't worry all or be in the Facebook group all across the socials.
Speaker 2: Yes, we'll catch you soon, idiots.
Speaker 1: So you guys, thanks for listening. Leave us a review five stars please Spotify and Apple We love it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, love your baby, See you.
Speaker 1: In a week.
Speaker 2: Is it just me a podcast by a couple of meches.
Speaker 1: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast.
Speaker 2: Aff Welcome to add brief. This is our secret segment on the end. You might think the show is finished, but it just isn't it. It's never kidding. We wrap it up and then we talk shit that we kind of want to trick people. Hopefully they don't hear this part because we just go a bit rogue. It's not at best word, you know what.
Speaker 1: You might want it to be over, but sorry, it's not.
Speaker 2: And given the fact that our episode consumption rate is at ninety eight percent, I would hazard, I guess and say most people have discovered the secret.
Speaker 1: There's two percent out of there that I really feel sorry for. I know, but we can't change it.
Speaker 2: Actually, I don't really feel thorough and I wouldn't say this is the best stuff they're missing out on.
Speaker 1: Not to I just drivel, absolute drivel, absolute drivel.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't bother.
Speaker 1: Have we all had a good week so far?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, good. I'm quite excited because they've got talkback things coming up, and we've started to lock in things for the Hobby Hunt.
Speaker 1: We're going on the road, we're going to leave the studio.
Speaker 2: Yeah, obviously there's a lot of winging it on this show, but we've actually got fun things planned.
Speaker 1: So it's a good era we do. It's our unhinged era, chaotic era. I don't know. Maybe silly Era, silly Goose. Yeah, no it didn't, did it. Hot Girl walk era has caught on. I'm getting so many idiots sending me photos of them on their hot Girl walks.
Speaker 2: Which is weird because I didn't have the same uptake from my walking era, which I'm still in. It used to become your personality.
Speaker 1: Well I've posted it every day, so it's sort of become the thing. And then now everyone's sending me anti chaf cream and I've really made it the brand. It's not what I thought i'd be at at this point, I but I'll take it.
Speaker 2: I usually wear like a little similar to the skims, really little pair of bark shorts, so I don't get the chafing. If they ever needed the cream.
Speaker 1: Someone suggested cooking flower between the legs imagine that.
Speaker 5: I don't know about that, which.
Speaker 1: Works when you're rolling like kneading dough, but I don't know if it work between my thighs. I'd fucking run so quickly to turn into fokasha. There is so much heat down there that there'd be damper by the time I've reached the end of my run.
Speaker 2: My dad used to smear on petroleum jelly, and it was so fu imagine just putting lube between your legs like there.
Speaker 1: We have come such a far away since the days of petroleum jelly. It used to be my mum's fixed for everything. Yeah, really chapped lips, petroleum jelly, burnt hand petroleum jelly, car white start petroleum jelly. What even is it? It's like the byproduct of petrol, isn't it?
Speaker 2: And we put it on my lips. I'm not even sure I wouldn't put that on my lips though. I can't think of one thing that I'd go fuck. I wish I had petroleum jelly for this. I can't think of one thing.
Speaker 5: I used to always put it on my lips.
Speaker 1: Everyone did it. When I ever had windburn, I had shocking windburn because I used to. I don't know why I had windburn. Never had it since, but it's just to me on the fly of what happened to windburn. But I used to put it all over my lips. It looks like Miranda fucking sings with a transparent lip balmine and it worked. Have you guys heard of slugging? No, it's the new skincare trend. Involving you do your skin care routine, right, so your ceerums and your toner and your moisturizer. This is only before bed. Once your moisturizer is on, you then get three fingers worth of vasso or petroleum jelly and you cover your fat yeah sorry, and then you cover your face in it, and then you look like a slug because you're slimy. Then you go to bed, you wake up, the petroleum jelly is all soaked in and melted off, and your skin and your skin care has soaked in rather than your skin care getting rubbed off on the pillow and your pajamas.
Speaker 2: So it's less for the skinner, more to protect the ship you've already got at correct, Because skin care is expensive, it locks that in and then the petroleum jelly's the ship, the vaclines the ship that gets rubbed off rather than the expensive retinoles and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Right, Okay, but I've got nice sheets, as do you? Mit you spend a ship on the dairs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know if i'd want to use that, like petroleum jelly all over my good spinal le ayce.
Speaker 5: No, it'll ruin my silk pillow cake it will.
Speaker 1: I'm also like a wider when it comes to texture. I could not sleep, especially.
Speaker 2: When I'm a side sleeper, but have my face.
Speaker 1: I feel like if your pants at the leg getting down my hips.
Speaker 2: I have a feeling that the fucking go fund me side is glitching because it's not donating and I'm trying to sign up and make an account and it's not doing that either. It's not her, it's go fund me. How I go? Fuck you instead?
Speaker 6: No? Go?
Speaker 2: So you please with your results, aren't you?
Speaker 1: I'm so pleased with my results.
Speaker 2: I could have predicted that, but already marry Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah it makes sense and a high number of fuck isn't that nice?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we've encountered an error. Please try again. Ah huh, all right, well, someone absolutely keep me accountable to that. If you check the GoFundMe and our donation isn't in the list of donations, tell me, because I'm not going to forget. I won't fucking forget.
Speaker 1: No God, no, nor should you.
Speaker 2: No, No, I won't.
Speaker 1: Were you happy with your results?
Speaker 2: Oh not really, because everyone chose fuck, but no one sounded excited at the thought.
Speaker 1: Like I said, it was a byproduct.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's kind of like, I guess I'll fuck him.
Speaker 1: Jenna.
Speaker 5: Well, I thought i'd get killed by more people, but it was only like fifty six percent.
Speaker 1: That's extremely high. That's very hot. That we go do not be happy.
Speaker 2: No, I thought it would be more so okay, Yeah, but it's fifty percent of votes to you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't care.
Speaker 1: Do you wantus to break it down any further?
Speaker 2: Generals like they didn't like picture a pie chart. I don't want to cut it in half. And that big bit was just killed and the other two bits of pie. Yeah, but I'll be back.
Speaker 1: You won't die, yeah, yeah, Yeah.
Speaker 2: She'll come back as a fucking lady bug or something.
Speaker 1: Got it?
Speaker 2: Got it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Whenever a lady bug used to land on me, I used to make a wish. Did you guys do it?
Speaker 2: No, I'd put it in a jar and try and keep it a pet. It to be dead within a few hours.
Speaker 1: Mitchell, Yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: It's one of those Makona jars in an instant coffee.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: I don't think you're supposed to block the air and see all the ladybugs in there.
Speaker 1: I don't think you are.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't do that.
Speaker 1: Well, no one told me, Is this just me on the fly? Did we stop producing those bug catches?
Speaker 2: I remember?
Speaker 1: As soon as I tell you, you'll picture it, those green ones.
Speaker 2: It looks like a.
Speaker 1: Pineapple, all the ones you buy. It's just got like a round cylindrical body. Then it tapers up like a like a bottle of a and then a massive top.
Speaker 2: It looks like one of those automatic pet feeders.
Speaker 1: It does does.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, I had no interest in that ship. As if anyone would ever think that, oh, this is a great present for Mitchell a bug catcher.
Speaker 1: I feel like I used to see them all the time. I had so many bug catches.
Speaker 2: I had hate and now has to be on the shelves and stuff. Yes, I know how often you go to toy store, though.
Speaker 1: I did have to go on to the toy last week before I bought myself a squish mellow. What's a squish mellow?
Speaker 2: That sounds right on my alley.
Speaker 1: Let me buy you a squish mellow.
Speaker 2: Oh fine, if you insist, I will let it happen.
Speaker 1: And Jim Yellow, they are the texture of a squish mellow is like a marshmallow. It is gorgeous. It's not stuffing. I can't I want to rip mine open and find out the magic that is inside it, because it is you melt into these things.
Speaker 2: So why were you buying one?
Speaker 1: Well, thanks for bringing up. Me and my ex had two on our bed, Chipley and Harris, with their names.
Speaker 2: Got one of them, and now they're apart.
Speaker 1: What happened was it's actually quite sad. Oh, I get sad. We love them, and we slept with them. We got kind of and we had like jokes about them. Probably shouldn't brought this up. Actually, when I kicked Hit when he left the house, he took Harris, and then I had Chipley. Anyway, I lived in.
Speaker 2: The house for eight months, squish fucking mellow. So so then when I move, grant you some sort of visitation.
Speaker 1: No, true. So then when I packed up the house because I was living in the house for nine weeks alone, I am such a thoughtful person that I thought, you know what, he can have Harris both. No, No, I didn't know he had Chipley. I thought Chipley had been packed in one of my boxes, but Harris was still on my bed, our king bed. So then I go here, I'll give him Harris because I want him to have one. I'll have one. Anyway, I get home already, so I lost Chipley and Harris. Anyway, Mitchell, they feel such a void in bed. You can cuddle it, you can use it as an iPad stand, you can put your mac on it.
Speaker 5: I've seen them, but I've never felt them.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Anyway, I went to Kmart and I was looking around and they had this beautiful yellow one. And they all have names. So Chipley and Harris were the names on the tag. Actually Harris. It was chip and Harrison, but we shortened to Chipley and Harris. I missed Chipley and Harris every day. I do wonder if they're in a box, if they're on the bed, and I'm sure they're packed away.
Speaker 2: The number one western on Google when you look up squish mellow is why a squish mellow is so expensive? Are they?
Speaker 1: Are they? Dere?
Speaker 2: Are they? Yeah?
Speaker 1: They're about thirty bucks.
Speaker 2: Oh that's fine, it's all right. I thought they're going to be like one hundred and twelve dollars or something.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, that. There's many sizes tiny, medium, big, large, extra, l they like. I've got the size. It's like a Teddy Bear. It's the size of a football. And they're they're round, and they're gorgeous.
Speaker 2: They're fucking cute. I know that I'm a grown ass adult, but they're gorgeous. I love them.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 1: I offered to buy you one, but it's very personal and I want you guys to pick your own. I'll be honest, just buy your own.
Speaker 2: It's this you pretending to be thoughtful, but you just don't want to buy anyone.
Speaker 1: No, I'll buy your own one. But if someone brought me my own squish mellow, I'd be pissed off.
Speaker 2: Okay, coming up, that was first on my list.
Speaker 1: Here, look on the screens. I've got up the variety of squish mellows. You want a big one. They've got Pokemon Rangers.
Speaker 2: They are quite cute.
Speaker 1: I'll show you the one they vented, because that would just make it. I think we can get them. Oh, i've got the four he sent to me to fuck a cat cat. Oh No, that's Chipley. I actually can't. That's gonna make me cry.
Speaker 2: I'm not Did you get a replacement Chipley?
Speaker 1: No, because I couldn't find it because it was rare. Oh my god, I've actually got a seat. That's Chipley. Run down the bottom in the middle.
Speaker 2: Which one did you buy?
Speaker 1: In set one of the New Rangers? It was a fucking dinosaur. And I'll be honest, not yet.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 2: I thought I had a tag.
Speaker 1: Does But it's like Terence. It's shocking.
Speaker 2: You can't give Terrence a new name. That'll confuse him. I want a cat. Do you think I chose Isabella as the cat's same She came with the name to honor her history.
Speaker 1: This is what I've got. Look looks like a Burns Victim.
Speaker 2: Oh it's fucking cute. Doesn't look Terrance.
Speaker 1: Look, it's just got it. It's just got a stupid I don't love him.
Speaker 2: I mean sure, I'd prefer if you stay where I could see him if I was out in public and mena the Terrence. It doesn't not trust him.
Speaker 1: They're the new beanie babies, right, they're very Oh shit, what it's Scott Cam? Sorry? What I have an interview with Scott Cam from the block?
Speaker 2: Ah well, let's just let's just rap early all right.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I really went down a squishmailer hole.
Speaker 2: We hope that podcasts made you feel at least three percent better today. That's all so we do.
Speaker 1: Because the new season of the block starts. They didn't promo that. Well.
Speaker 2: I feel like the block is always on in my mind. Do they have seasons or that it's always just perpetually bills.
Speaker 8: I see on my way here on the bus, I see Scott cam dressed as a grease character or something on a billboard.
Speaker 1: Janne, that's a your medication has side effects. You're not well?
Speaker 7: Not well?
Speaker 1: Should I interview Scott?
Speaker 6: Go?
Speaker 1: Oh, Scott, aye, here come up?
Speaker 2: Fuck?
Speaker 1: Sorry, I'm mate. It was fucking podcast time.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, the fucking traffic. Honestly, anyway, Sorry, we should go. You've got an interview today.
Speaker 1: What I'm trying to make merry work into something, but it's very hard. Sorry, Scott. I was hoping this Indian you had come up. I was praying to Magdalen.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Scott, sorry to cut you off, but I've really got to get home. I've got a made the chick before I put it in the y.
Speaker 1: Of course, that was good, Scott. Sorry mate, you won't know me, but I know you.
Speaker 2: I saw the other day the kid your screen is the art and your kids were.
Speaker 1: On the go around. Okay, let's go.
Speaker 2: That was a beautiful killed you all Okay, Scott came is literally there. Okay, okay, we have to go. Do you guys love you next week?
Speaker 6: Is It Just Me?
Speaker 2: A podcast by a couple of meches.
Speaker 1: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast ap