Speaker 1: Why it's Mitch and Mitchia now while we enjoy a little break over Christmas the New Year, it's our third wheel. Jenna, who's here with us every week, is going to be soldiering on as a one woman show.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It could be awkward, it could be great. Let's see. This is the Jenni fling.
Speaker 2: I'm back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Christmas Yay. Today is going to be a good show. I just know it it's going to be. Let's play the intro and now sign for another round of coughing fit Chicken. Yes, coughing fit, me owing I think that's what it's called. If you've heard our previous episodes. Mitch is known for his great coughing ability when calling celebrities or just normal people or shops or whatever, and he just randomly bursts into a coughing fit. So I thought, why don't I do me owing fit? Because you know cats, and I like cats, and I'm a cat because I have cat nails. So I thought, who should I call? Well, friends of the show, so if you monk, I got her number, So I thought I'd give her a little call with a mewing thing to it, because I'm going to do me mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Meow Hello, Sophie. Hell Hello.
Speaker 1: Okay, so she obviously didn't pick that's that's totally fine. Well, Mitch did give me another phone number of somebody, Brenna Harding from Puberty Blues. She is my favorite from Puperty bluescar Let's Hello. Hi, it's Jenna. Mitch Cherry gave me your number. Who sorry, oh yeah, Jerry? Sorry? Well hello, hello? Hello? No, who's this? Sorry? Can I ask you calling? This is Jenna?
Speaker 2: Oh no, she hung up on me.
Speaker 1: Oh that was disastrous. But I got to talk to Brena Harding or meow to her. Actually, yeah, pretty good experience. Anyway. That's the end of episode two. Thank you so much for listening, and I hope you enjoyed meowing, mewing, fick chicken. I did well until I was hung up on by Brenna Harding, but oh well, that's how life is. Anyway. I will conclude the show with my birth music once again, and I hope you have a great week. See you next week. Welcome to add brief. Thank you everybody for listening to History Debating last week. Liz was great. It was a tough decision to see who would win, but it ended up it being a tie. Yeah, so I hope you're enjoying the show obviously. Oh oh, I've got a message. Who is this? Oh it's from Brenner, she said, sorry, but I didn't know who Mitch Chrury was understandable. I get it. It's fine, but oh what have we got here? Nothing? Okay? Sorry? I think I wished the wrong sound effects bar. As you know, I'm pretty new to the whole paneling and all that. But Mitch's producing me, but he's not here and he doesn't really contribute much, so that's why it's a bit all over the place. But yeah, that's add break for you, dud, because any of you actually watch X Files. I haven't seen it before, but apparently it's very good. Yeah, but I'll tear you what show I really really want to return? Well in the next season. I forget the name. Sorry, I forget the name of it. The mystery show on Netflix, Unsolved Mysteries, I think Snaps.
Speaker 2: I sure, I am.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to watch Succession as well. Apparently it's really good. Oh and Sarah Snook is in it, and she's Australian and I saw her in a play at the Simni theater company called Joan and she was amazing. I was fun by standing ovation. Well done. So if Sarah, if you're listening, well done on all your great accomplishments. Anyway, I bid you farewell. I will see you next week with an even better episode. Hopefully I don't get.
Speaker 2: Ws FM time Saber traffic.
Speaker 1: The M two was heavy after a crash. Yeah, there's a big crash. I just avoid the area. That's our traffic report. Yeah, let me cut the missing back to my birth song. Hope you have a great week. I hope you're having great Christmas celebrations with your friends and family. If you can't be with them, well I hope you're okay and you're not alone, because I was alone in seventeen thirty three and it was hard, but we overcome our difficulties. So goodbye, Brenna. If you're well, not watching listening, If you're listening to this and I forgive you, it's fine. I would hang up on myself as well. Goodbye, everybody, see you next week. Stop