Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast less than two weeks ago. Footy is back. Mini motivators who are all on the school run right now. Whether you're nine, you're ten, you're sixteen, seventeen, if you're under eighteen, we want you to be a mini motivator and motivate your team to even greater success, dizzying heights, maybe getting the flat this year from the power of your passion and your words. So we do is you put some together. You can get your brothers, your sisters, mom and dad, help me to film it, and then you send it to us and we played them back. The prizes are amazing.
Speaker 2: Yes, a family membership that gives you access to every game your team plays, plus one thousand dollars to spend at the AFL store.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yesterday. We love this From a very passionate nine year old Lions fan, Hudson.
Speaker 3: Turk Lions.
Speaker 1: You can do this.
Speaker 3: You're the thirsteamlenther win the fank picking women cuff. You're the best team over the best, best bestever guy the Lion.
Speaker 1: It's all passion. It's all passion there, Brandy once then, good to see the younger Bombers fans the next generation of Bombers fans showing up. This is Max who's nine.
Speaker 4: Twenty twenty three Bombers. Let's win some finals. Obvious big year in the midfield. You're one of the big boys now, that's why I wait your number drapes.
Speaker 5: You got the goal of the year. Let's see if you can get it again. Another one with that flash hair. Come on, Bombers.
Speaker 2: Well I'm as a Bombers fan, I am inspired. And good call out to Sam Draper as well, who did kick an amazing goal of the year last year. He probably was going to rest on these laurels and thought I don't need to kick another one. No, listen to the fans. What do we want? Another goal of the year.
Speaker 1: And just the fans Max. Max also did some singing as well for us as well, to the club song.
Speaker 3: Yeah the Bomber Si up doing the Premiership.
Speaker 5: Player, Ah boy, don't play this Grandel game?
Speaker 2: Oh my Sie.
Speaker 5: Singing the Bombers so higher.
Speaker 1: Lovely stuff. Max, Thank you very much. Whose number did you wear?
Speaker 2: By the way, I wore Lloydy's number even though James Head was my favorite player, but there was too many number five's out there in the stand so I thought I got on Lloyd very early first season.
Speaker 1: All right, let's go to this is two brothers, Christian, my brother and I have created a rev up speech. I wrote it. I'm Luke twelve and my brother Michael Brackets fourteen. Read it out up the mighty ruse.
Speaker 6: Can't hangers pull yourselves together? We've already lost one brother to another club. Do your average performances either A three years? Where's that shimbonus spirit gorne, Come on Cagers, new coach, new captains, new year, new attitude. Let's win that flag, as Omono says, victory, demand's dedication, up the money.
Speaker 1: There you go the brothers at the end. There that is great. Luke and Michael Davey, thank you very much. Now we go to the Blues and this really is a mini motivator. This is even who is seven? This is something else?
Speaker 7: Fa Okay, blue boys, we need to talk. Let's get real here. You know it, I know it. The last few years hasn't been your best. But now it's time to give it your all and make twenty twenty three the year we take out the finals go counting.
Speaker 1: That is so incredible, That is InCred We've actually got the Carlton's coach VOSSI is coming in the Thursday. I mean, I think you could if the players heard this, see today go into training. I mean, listen to this against pure Passion famous.
Speaker 7: Okay, blue boys, we need to talk. Let's get real here. You know it, I know it.
Speaker 8: The last few years hasn't been your best, but now it's time to give it your all and make twenty twenty three the year we take out the finals.
Speaker 1: Go kilting a powerful gaunt laid down there. Okay, so to enter this, you got the Christian o'connellshow dot com dot au under eighteen mini motivators, step up, rev up your team this year. They are great. Thank you very much everyone.
Speaker 2: Christian Connell's Show podcast