Speaker 1: Welcome to them, Christian no Common show podcast.
Speaker 2: You know that last forteen minutes your stories about you Unbelieve what got Stolen were ten out of ten Top draw this. I don't know. I liked it yesterday. I'm not sure about today. I'll tell you why I don't like it. Rio Pachisiia, who normally makes amazing production for this show, trendy games, his voice all over that brill in lyrics this though. This week we had a story from a listener who brought a dead guinea pig back to life. She got a straw, she put it into little Gizmo's mouth, resuscitated little Gizmo, the guinea pig back to life. Gizmo's with us to this day. And so we were thinking about could we do a phone and when you've either saved the life of an animal or an animal has saved your life, and I'm not thinking about ACDC and who made who? And then said, you know, let's call it who saved who? Was it the animal saving you or you saving the animal? And when I was driving this morning and a smile on my face, I was looking forward to thinking could this work? Could we go from call to call where it was like animals saved me? The next corner, No, I saved the animal flip flopping like that left to right. Wow. And then Rio played me this that he's made. It ain't great.
Speaker 3: Who say too? Who say too?
Speaker 4: Did you save an animal? Love?
Speaker 3: Did save you?
Speaker 2: It's demented, isn't it? Have you been drinking like this? But these are the sex listools, Patty, It's not just that. Is that a crow at the beginning? I mean, we're not gonna is that? So just go, oh there's a crow that I say, I don't on a minute, I did see on a crow a farmer's field at the beginning of this. This like some sort of timber and horror movie at the start here, Who say too?
Speaker 3: Who said?
Speaker 4: Did you save an animal life?
Speaker 3: Any saved you?
Speaker 4: I mean there's an elephant in there as well. I mean, are we going to get an.
Speaker 2: Elephant saved my life? Yeah? Oh well, stand by your phones, all right, So let's kick it off. So did an animal save your life? Or did you save an animal's life? That's right? Who saved who?
Speaker 5: On?
Speaker 3: Nine?
Speaker 2: Four one four one o four three? Caitlin, But you said Kaitlin's got a story for this. Caitlin, which way are you going? Who saved who?
Speaker 1: An animal saved me? The family cat?
Speaker 2: Off you go. This might be the only story we get today.
Speaker 1: By the way, my legs are turned around.
Speaker 6: And as I turned around, I could see the family car coming down the driveway towards me. My brother had accidentally hit hit off the handbrake and so it was rolling down the hill. So I, luckily because of the cat, saw it, ran into the house, said Mom, Dad, the cars coming down, and my brother literally grabbed the steering reel and drove it.
Speaker 1: Into the house. Is your brother an adult in the story or a child?
Speaker 2: Child?
Speaker 1: So he was I think about eight at the time.
Speaker 2: Yep, the cat saves your life.
Speaker 1: Saved my life. Thank you to Minty.
Speaker 2: Thank you who said, like an irritating it, did you save.
Speaker 4: Any any more life?
Speaker 3: No one is calling in.
Speaker 2: There's a monkey on the monkey, elephant and crows. All right? This happens to leave earlier yesterday because I had to go and find my cat, Larry. All right, So did you save an animal's life? Save your life?
Speaker 5: The Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Christian There's No Way, producer Sue your Big Boss approved that polarizing intro to You're quite right. We are playing with fire here, aren't we. This week we're determined to fall out again with I'll be boss Sue. Okay, So.
Speaker 3: Who said who? Who saved? Who?
Speaker 4: Did you save any animal?
Speaker 3: Did it save you? You heard right?
Speaker 2: Who saved?
Speaker 7: Who?
Speaker 2: Did you save the animal? Or did the animals save you? Nine? Four one four one o four three? Who we got first of all? Then it is you, Sarah.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Sarah, Good morning, Christian?
Speaker 8: Now are you this morning?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm curious to see if this will work today. Let's give it a go. So did you save the animal or did it save you?
Speaker 8: The animal was saved by myself?
Speaker 2: Oh wow? What happened?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 8: I have fish tank and I had some rather large goldfish in it, and I went to the fish tank this morning. It was an outside point and my largest goldfish was missing. I then heard it flapping around under the dit. So what did I do? I gave it mouth to mouth Three hours later?
Speaker 2: How did you give a goldfish mouth to mouth? I mean, you know, you pinch the nose until the head back, and then you know, blow into the mouth.
Speaker 8: Correct, but very delicately, blow into this goldfish's mouth hoping it would move the stand out of the kills and that it was five and three hours later my goldfish was swimming around in the pond.
Speaker 2: Again, this is americle. You didn't need three hours of CPR, did you.
Speaker 8: Oh no, it was three hours, just like maintaining and looking after it and wishing has said, sort of like opening its mouth and swishing it through the water.
Speaker 2: So lovely care goldfish.
Speaker 8: It wasn't re all. It was a big twenty thirty centime of goldfish, which means that it's they're living altgie.
Speaker 2: Hell, how'd they get that big?
Speaker 8: If you give them a pond that he's big enough, then they would grow well.
Speaker 1: So when you give it mouth to mouth like that's a real french kiss.
Speaker 2: The biggest French kids.
Speaker 3: Greece like french kiss.
Speaker 2: You haven't been frenching those girls with you? Do you were at school? I'm French kids should be French allow.
Speaker 8: Anyway, Yeah, anyway, I still have a bold fish that's a live today because of me.
Speaker 9: Love me.
Speaker 2: Well done, Sarah, Thank you very much.
Speaker 8: You cool, especially the young edge of one of the show.
Speaker 2: Oh french kiss the girl today, Daddy Elizabeth.
Speaker 7: Good more, Hi, guys, not quite so funny. Four into November twenty twenty, at quarter to five, my little rescue kitting Violet jumped on us, woke us up. Our house was burnie, and we all got out, but just as the roof sail down, we literally lost everything. But we would have lost their family if it wasn't a little Violet.
Speaker 2: What a story. That is incredible. Sorry, you might actually get out alive, all of you. It's amazing.
Speaker 7: And we wouldn't have we that Violet, because we were in the dead of sleep quarter to five in the morning.
Speaker 5: It was amazing.
Speaker 2: Wow, we and so what the cat has jumped on you? And then you realize that the place.
Speaker 7: On fire, Well she jumped on me, and she sort of it was not a hungry meal. It was a very angry me out. And I woke up. I said to my husband, someoney is downstairs. They're in my cutlery drawer, because that's what it sounded like.
Speaker 2: And we got to see again.
Speaker 7: Exactly exactly what it sounded like, and yeah, the roofs fell down just as we sort of realized that the house was actually on fire.
Speaker 2: Amazing, you're giving us all goosebumps with that story.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 7: And now we're home five months. Five months ago we got home, back to our rebuild home and our cats are very spoilt. Little kid.
Speaker 2: That cat is sount in the throat makes me think that.
Speaker 3: The cat did.
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: They're smart?
Speaker 2: They're smart? All right, Well, so this is quite recent, then what does it last? Two years?
Speaker 7: It was the fourthingth and November twenty twenty, so right in the middle of COVID and then we moved home five months ago, so it was a seventeen months rabio.
Speaker 2: So I know it's an amazing story for this today, but that must have been a really tough time for you, very frightening.
Speaker 7: Pretty horrific actually, But we're getting back to normal and replaced everything and our family's all right. And that's Mandy show.
Speaker 2: Elizabeth, thank you very much for giving us a call and sharing that today as well. Stay there were still enterprise, Okay, thank you, Elizabeth, Oh, thank you.
Speaker 7: Thank you well.
Speaker 3: Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 2: You hear these stories about animals saving our lives. You'll see these stories about us saving animal lives. But if you heard ever heard them put together?
Speaker 3: Who say too? Who say too?
Speaker 4: Did you save an animal?
Speaker 3: Dave? You I still.
Speaker 2: Haven't had any of those monkey Crow Unford stories yet. But hey, we got ten more minutes before the news to play football. Steve Goring, Steve morning, Christian, here you go. I'm good Steve. So did you save the animal or did it save you?
Speaker 9: I saved the animal. Actually, what happened. We come home from a daughter to man from net ball a couple of weeks ago and found our baby chick that had just been born on the ground, Cole, away from its mum, upside down, legs in the air, and it was gone pretty much. You had it to me and I did CPR and this little chicken for about fifteen minutes and it came back to life.
Speaker 2: But this is like something from a Disney movie, the dad doing this. I dream of a situation like that. I might go and get a chick and just rearrange this so it can happen.
Speaker 1: So are you doing little presses on his tummy?
Speaker 4: How are you doing?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 9: It was Cole and I felt one or two little helf beats and I thought maybe there's a chance for it. So I held it in my hands to warm it up up, and just with one finger, I just kept doing compressions, you know, CPR.
Speaker 2: It's such chicken, such a beautiful story.
Speaker 9: And it came back to life about fifteen minutes and then it started open its eyes, it started chirping, and it's a life today and doing well.
Speaker 2: There's like a lesson for you and your daughter on this and sort of like I call the movie of this, never give up.
Speaker 9: It was a best friend's chick. Actually she she a best friend whcclaimed this one and named it and everything, and so she said, it's knees chicken. You've got to save it, dad. So she's just begging me to save this thing. And we kept going and alive, so.
Speaker 5: Excited.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, this is amazing, Steve. That is a great story. I bet I bet your daughter saw you in a totally different light when you save the little life I must have. I'm sure you'll be rewarded on Father's Day with a crappy card from all words, Steve, thank you very much. She called my lovely story. Good on you. Thank Trev. Good morning, Hey young Bud. Yeah, good Trev. Did you say the animal or did it save you?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 5: I saved him a little rainbow lorically, just come out of this. Couldn't fly with an attacked by Crow's night. I ended up picking him up and hurt him, hand raised him for a few weeks with a tube and all that sort of ship. Now he sleeps with me for a few hours a night. He showers with me, he lives with me. He's probably one of the greatest little friends I've got right.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's like two Disney stories. Now my best friend Laura Key Larry. He was like a movie montage.
Speaker 4: She's in the bed, he's in the shells.
Speaker 2: The best mate he's ever had. Pass the sn pepper trap, next face and chill.
Speaker 9: Mate.
Speaker 5: He is the best anywhere in the room. He'll come and sit on my shoulder, give me a kiss when I'm ask him to lights on his back under a blanket on the lounge and we played for it. He's funny.
Speaker 2: Is oh he's got my back again. I'm tapping out. Have you got a name for him?
Speaker 5: Because he's a rainbow Lorica, I named him both is there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's lovely, Oh, Trevor, thank you very much for sharing that with us. It's a lovely story.
Speaker 5: Thank you, gentlemen, ladies, and love you.
Speaker 4: Shirw thank you very much.
Speaker 2: S We love you and of course both This is the Christian O'Connell Show podcast